NATION

PASSWORD

Republic of Hiram Land Official Ambassador Programme

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Hiram Land
Envoy
 
Posts: 301
Founded: May 10, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Republic of Hiram Land Official Ambassador Programme

Postby Hiram Land » Mon May 22, 2017 6:19 pm

TENTH REPUBLIC OF HIRAM LAND MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS | SRIAFFA NGIEROF FO YRTSINIM DNAL MARIH FO CILBUPER HTNET


NOTE: WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANY APPLICATIONS IN THIS THREAD! PLEASE TELEGRAM ME INQUIRING ABOUT OPENING AN EMBASSY IN HL! SAME CONDITIONS APPLY.

Hfweko! Hello!

We have decided to open up our ambassador programme!

Hiram Land, or officially the Republic of Hiram Land is a large republic in Oceania, comprising of up to 71 states. It is a island nation, no country borders it by land.


It is a constitutional presidential-parliamentary democracy with Joseph Patrik as the head of state and President of HL and Prime Minister Sir Robert Guytenhye as the head of government. Leaders are democratically elected every 1 to 7 years. The President is elected every 1-5 years as well, renewable twice. Since its independence from the Meowfwkians, power has changed hands 95 times, with 3 times as a parliamentary democracy and 92 times as a constitutional presidential-parliamentary democracy.

CAPITAL OF THE REPUBLIC OF HL: Greenfield

Embassy to Greenfield List:

  • Embassy of Argentinstan, Embassy Row, Greenfield
  • Embassy of Toin, Embassy Row, Greenfield
  • Embassy of Samudara Darussalam, Embassy Row, Greenfield
  • Embassy of Arthropol, Embassy Row, Greenfield
  • Embassy of Kannadrickium, Embassy Row, Greenfield
  • Embassy of Atkemri, 3 Kowgn Avenue, Greenfield
  • Embassy of Yohannes, Embassy Row, Greenfield
  • Embassy of Diarcesia, 3 Koningstrat Avenue, Greenfield
  • Embassy of Hindia Belanda, Embassy Row, Greenfield
  • Embassy of Jeltronia, Embassy Row, Greenfield
  • Embassy of Leskya SSR, 4 Groenigen Avenue, Greenfield
  • Embassy of the Union of Somalia, Embassy Row, Greenfield
  • Embassy of Kenmoria, Embassy Row, Greenfield
  • Embassy of Mervay, Embassy Row, Greenfield

Embassy to your capital city List:

  • Embassy of Hiram Land, Embassy Row, Argentinstan
  • Embassy of Hiram Land, Toin
  • Embassy of Hiram Land, Samudara Darussalam
  • Embassy of Hiram Land, Arthropol
  • Embassy of Hiram Land, Kannadrickium
  • Embassy of Hiram Land, Yohannes
  • Embassy of Hiram Land, Jakarta, Hindia Belanda
  • Embassy of Hiram Land, Bascav, Jeltronia
  • Embassy of Hiram Land, Leskya SSR

Consulates List:


Ambassadors:

  • Vaquez, Tome (ARG)
  • Hermawan, Raffi (SDA)
  • Ubina, Veronica (TOI)
  • Tatiana, Alica (KAN)
  • Allais, Phil (ARH)
  • Youma, Olombe (ATK)
  • Hönigmann, Annemarie Clara (YOH)
  • Oberst, Aali (DIA)
  • Raja, Basuki Tjahaja (HBE)
  • Uttley, Cynthia (JEL)
  • Hopp, David (LSK)
  • Halane, Qadra (USL)
  • Doltan, Phillip (KEN)
  • Setoguuchi, Seiji (MVY)

Where are our embassies located?

They are usually in Greenfield's Embassy Row, where protection is at its highest and there are nearby government offices. Free transport from the Ambassador's House to their respective embassy will be provided. Embassies can also be placed downtown in the city, or in Ashfield, a province of Greenfield.

Do diplomats get immunity (Diplomatically?)?

  • Diplomats, or anyone at the same level, will get diplomatic immunity for arrest/detention, testifying, and prosecution.
  • Foreign Consular Offices, or anyone at the same level, will get diplomatic immunity for arrest/detention and prosecution, however they do not have immunity to testifying.
  • Local Consular Offices, or anyone at the same level, will NOT get diplomatic immunity for arrest/detention, prosecution, and testifying.
[/list]

All embassies and consulates are secured round-the-clock by the NS or National Security. There is usually a team of 7-15 officers who watch the compound 24/7. If it is located in a multi-use building, we will coordinate with the building security team and the local police department to provide security.

Code: Select all
[b]National Information[/b]
[i]Official nation name:[/i]
[i]Government type:[/i]
[i]Head of state:[/i]
[i]Head of government:[/i]
[i]Ministry of Foreign Affairs or equivalent:[/i]
[b]Ambassador Information[/b]
[i]Ambassador name:[/i]
[i]Ambassador age:[/i]
[i]Ambassador family (if applicable, please list names, ages):[/i]
[i]Health/security issues we should know about (if yes, please list):[/i]
[b]Embassy Information[/b]
[i]Preferred location (Embassy Row/Downtown/Individual Building):[/i]
[i]Diplomatic staff:[/i]
[i]Service staff:[/i]
[i]Security staff:[/i]
[i]Weapons (type/amount):[/i]
[i]Cars (type/amount):[/i]
[i]Declare any drugs/alcohol/animals/plants:[/i]
[i]Special design requests:[/i]
[i]Special security requests:[/i]
[i]Other requests:[/i]
[b]Other Information[/b]
[i]Would you like to have us establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, attach link)?:[/i]
[i]Would you like to enter talks on trade, defense, or other issues?:[/i]
[i]Comments?:[/i]
Last edited by Hiram Land on Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:46 pm, edited 19 times in total.
United Nations of Earthlings Prime Minister!

[

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Tue May 23, 2017 6:57 am

National Information
Official nation name: Republic of Argentinstan
Government type: Constitutional monarchy represenatitve democarcy
Head of state: King Menem III
Head of government: President Jeremy Madrid
Ministry of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Secretary of State Homer Simpson
Ambassador Information
Ambassador name: Tome Vaquez
Ambassador age: 48
Ambassador family (if applicable, please list names, ages): No family
Health/security issues we should know about (if yes, please list): No
Embassy Information
Preferred location (Embassy Row/Downtown/Individual Building): Embassy Row
Diplomatic staff: 8
Service staff: 25
Security staff: 7
Weapons (type/amount): 7 handguns (one for each security officer)
Cars (type/amount): 5 Ford Explorers
Image

Declare any drugs/alcohol/animals/plants: Not at this time
Special design requests: Helipad on roof, surrounded by moat or a river if possible
Special security requests: None
Other requests: None
Other Information
Would you like to have us establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, attach link)?: You already have one
Would you like to enter talks on trade, defense, or other issues?: Already did
Comments?: You stole this application from our embassy exchange :) It's ok you can also use it.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Hiram Land
Envoy
 
Posts: 301
Founded: May 10, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Response.

Postby Hiram Land » Tue May 23, 2017 1:29 pm

PRIME MINISTERS OFFICE

OOC: Apologizies if I copied this from you.

IC: Accepted. We are happy to establish a embassy in your country, and we are happy that you are now allied with the RoHL.
United Nations of Earthlings Prime Minister!

[

User avatar
Toin
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 448
Founded: Dec 05, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Toin » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:23 pm

National Information
Official nation name: Toin County
Government type: Direct and representative democracy mix
Head of state: County Executive Joseph Stanford
Head of government: County Executive Joseph Stanford
Ministry of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Grant Eldred
Ambassador Information
Ambassador name: Verónica Ubina
Ambassador age: 33
Ambassador family (if applicable, please list names, ages): Goyo Huerta, 34 (husband), Claudio Trujillo, 11 (son)
Health/security issues we should know about (if yes, please list): No
Embassy Information
Preferred location (Embassy Row/Downtown/Individual Building): Embassy Row
Diplomatic staff: 15
Service staff: 15
Security staff: 5
Weapons (type/amount): x5 M1911 pistols
Cars (type/amount): x3 black Toyota Sienna vans
Declare any drugs/alcohol/animals/plants: Germán, pet german shepherd. No health concerns you need know about, age 2.
Special design requests: N/A
Special security requests: N/A
Other requests: Backyard, if possible
Other Information
Would you like to have us establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, attach link)?: Already have
Would you like to enter talks on trade, defense, or other issues?: Yes
Comments?: No comments.
IC Year: 2019
The full roleplay archive can be found here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... kwVVvP1-U4
This includes everything from full legislation, court rulings, press statements, and everything in between for all branches of government for all states and territories as well as the armed services. It is very in-depth but not at all close to being filled or finished.

News: COSNTITUTIONAL CONVENTION ADJOURNS INDEFINITELY

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:40 pm

Hiram Land wrote:PRIME MINISTERS OFFICE

OOC: Apologizies if I copied this from you.

IC: Accepted. We are happy to establish a embassy in your country, and we are happy that you are now allied with the RoHL.

We would like to inquire about diplomatic immunity.

As it is fuzzy, do our diplomats get immunity from arrest, prosecution, and testifying in court? If not we are withdrawing our embassy.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Samudera Darussalam
Minister
 
Posts: 2085
Founded: Aug 05, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:09 am

National Information
Official nation name: The Federal Kingdom of Samudera Darussalam
Government type: Federal Constitutional Monarchy
Head of state: King Saifuddin Omar II Sriwijaya
Head of government: PM Datuk Sri Fakhruddin Hidayat
Ministry of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Minister of Foreign Affairs Tun Iskandar Helmantyo
Ambassador Information
Ambassador name: Mr. Raffi Hermawan
Ambassador age: 33
Ambassador family (if applicable, please list names, ages):
1. Inayah Hermawan (wife, 35)
2. Faisal Hermawan (son, 12)
Health/security issues we should know about (if yes, please list): N/A
Embassy Information
Preferred location (Embassy Row/Downtown/Individual Building): Embassy Row
Diplomatic staff: 10
Service staff: 12
Security staff: 10
Weapons (type/amount): 10x Tasers
Cars (type/amount): 3x Electric SUV's
Declare any drugs/alcohol/animals/plants: N/A
Special design requests: N/A
Special security requests: N/A
Other requests: N/A
Other Information
Would you like to have us establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, attach link)?: Yes, please. Link ini signature.
Would you like to enter talks on trade, defense, or other issues?: N/A
Comments?: No comments.
Embassy Link - This is closed for a while.

Indonesian Muslim


Chrinthanium wrote:Deep fried NSG gives me indigestion.

User avatar
Hiram Land
Envoy
 
Posts: 301
Founded: May 10, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hiram Land » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:35 pm

Argentinstan wrote:
Hiram Land wrote:PRIME MINISTERS OFFICE

OOC: Apologizies if I copied this from you.

IC: Accepted. We are happy to establish a embassy in your country, and we are happy that you are now allied with the RoHL.

We would like to inquire about diplomatic immunity.

As it is fuzzy, do our diplomats get immunity from arrest, prosecution, and testifying in court? If not we are withdrawing our embassy.

omg you noticed my typo.

Diplomats in HL do get immunity from those stuff.
United Nations of Earthlings Prime Minister!

[

User avatar
Hiram Land
Envoy
 
Posts: 301
Founded: May 10, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hiram Land » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:38 pm

Toin wrote:National Information
Official nation name: Toin County
Government type: Direct and representative democracy mix
Head of state: County Executive Joseph Stanford
Head of government: County Executive Joseph Stanford
Ministry of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Grant Eldred
Ambassador Information
Ambassador name: Verónica Ubina
Ambassador age: 33
Ambassador family (if applicable, please list names, ages): Goyo Huerta, 34 (husband), Claudio Trujillo, 11 (son)
Health/security issues we should know about (if yes, please list): No
Embassy Information
Preferred location (Embassy Row/Downtown/Individual Building): Embassy Row
Diplomatic staff: 15
Service staff: 15
Security staff: 5
Weapons (type/amount): x5 M1911 pistols
Cars (type/amount): x3 black Toyota Sienna vans
Declare any drugs/alcohol/animals/plants: Germán, pet german shepherd. No health concerns you need know about, age 2.
Special design requests: N/A
Special security requests: N/A
Other requests: Backyard, if possible
Other Information
Would you like to have us establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, attach link)?: Already have
Would you like to enter talks on trade, defense, or other issues?: Yes
Comments?: No comments.


HL EMBASSY OFFICE

Toin now has a embassy in Greenfield's Embassy Row. (Your application has been accepted)
United Nations of Earthlings Prime Minister!

[

User avatar
Hiram Land
Envoy
 
Posts: 301
Founded: May 10, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hiram Land » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:41 pm

Samudera Darussalam wrote:National Information
Official nation name: The Federal Kingdom of Samudera Darussalam
Government type: Federal Constitutional Monarchy
Head of state: King Saifuddin Omar II Sriwijaya
Head of government: PM Datuk Sri Fakhruddin Hidayat
Ministry of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Minister of Foreign Affairs Tun Iskandar Helmantyo
Ambassador Information
Ambassador name: Mr. Raffi Hermawan
Ambassador age: 33
Ambassador family (if applicable, please list names, ages):
1. Inayah Hermawan (wife, 35)
2. Faisal Hermawan (son, 12)
Health/security issues we should know about (if yes, please list): N/A
Embassy Information
Preferred location (Embassy Row/Downtown/Individual Building): Embassy Row
Diplomatic staff: 10
Service staff: 12
Security staff: 10
Weapons (type/amount): 10x Tasers
Cars (type/amount): 3x Electric SUV's
Declare any drugs/alcohol/animals/plants: N/A
Special design requests: N/A
Special security requests: N/A
Other requests: N/A
Other Information
Would you like to have us establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, attach link)?: Yes, please. Link ini signature.
Would you like to enter talks on trade, defense, or other issues?: N/A
Comments?: No comments.


HL EMBASSY OFFICE

Your application has been accepted. Your embassy will be in Embassy Row.
United Nations of Earthlings Prime Minister!

[

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:24 pm

Hiram Land wrote:
Argentinstan wrote:We would like to inquire about diplomatic immunity.

As it is fuzzy, do our diplomats get immunity from arrest, prosecution, and testifying in court? If not we are withdrawing our embassy.

omg you noticed my typo.

Diplomats in HL do get immunity from those stuff.

Thank you for this information.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Arthropol
Minister
 
Posts: 2152
Founded: May 19, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arthropol » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:27 am

National Information
Official nation name: Kingdom of Arthropol
Government type: Constitutional Parliamentary Monarchy
Head of state: King Pierre IV
Head of government: Claire Alard
Ministry of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Adam Lebas
Ambassador Information
Ambassador name: Phil Allais
Ambassador age: 44
Ambassador family (if applicable, please list names, ages): No
Health/security issues we should know about (if yes, please list): No
Embassy Information
Preferred location (Embassy Row/Downtown/Individual Building): Embassy Row
Diplomatic staff: 10
Service staff: 15
Security staff: 15
Weapons (type/amount): 15x HK416A5
Cars (type/amount): 4x Royale Vert Sedan
Declare any drugs/alcohol/animals/plants: Wine
Special design requests: Electric car chargers
Special security requests: We want to know about how many terrorist attacks you have a year, since our country and embassies are terrorist targets
Other requests: No
Other Information
Would you like to have us establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, attach link)?: Yes, link in sig
Would you like to enter talks on trade, defense, or other issues?: Trade
Comments?:
Not really active on NS forums anymore, still posts once in a while on F&NI.

User avatar
Kannadrickenium
Diplomat
 
Posts: 866
Founded: May 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickenium » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:02 am

National Information
Official nation name: Kannadrickenium
Government type: Monarchy
Head of state: Anna Kendrick
Head of government:
Ministry of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Beca Mitchell
Ambassador Information
Ambassador name: Alice Tatiana
Ambassador age: 32
Ambassador family (if applicable, please list names, ages): None
Health/security issues we should know about (if yes, please list): None
Embassy Information
Preferred location (Embassy Row/Downtown/Individual Building): Embassy Row
Diplomatic staff: 10
Service staff: 2
Security staff:2
Weapons (type/amount): 2 AK-47s
Cars (type/amount): 2 Priuses
Declare any drugs/alcohol/animals/plants: No
Special design requests: No
Special security requests: No
Other requests: No
Other Information: No
Would you like to have us establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, attach link)?: Yes
viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=23&t=414283&p=31863061#p31863061
Would you like to enter talks on trade, defense, or other issues?: Yes
Comments?:

User avatar
Hiram Land
Envoy
 
Posts: 301
Founded: May 10, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hiram Land » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:47 pm

Arthropol wrote:National Information
Official nation name: Kingdom of Arthropol
Government type: Constitutional Parliamentary Monarchy
Head of state: King Pierre IV
Head of government: Claire Alard
Ministry of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Adam Lebas
Ambassador Information
Ambassador name: Phil Allais
Ambassador age: 44
Ambassador family (if applicable, please list names, ages): No
Health/security issues we should know about (if yes, please list): No
Embassy Information
Preferred location (Embassy Row/Downtown/Individual Building): Embassy Row
Diplomatic staff: 10
Service staff: 15
Security staff: 15
Weapons (type/amount): 15x HK416A5
Cars (type/amount): 4x Royale Vert Sedan
Declare any drugs/alcohol/animals/plants: Wine
Special design requests: Electric car chargers
Special security requests: We want to know about how many terrorist attacks you have a year, since our country and embassies are terrorist targets
Other requests: No
Other Information
Would you like to have us establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, attach link)?: Yes, link in sig
Would you like to enter talks on trade, defense, or other issues?: Trade
Comments?:

Accepted.
United Nations of Earthlings Prime Minister!

[

User avatar
Hiram Land
Envoy
 
Posts: 301
Founded: May 10, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hiram Land » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:48 pm

Kannadrickenium wrote:National Information
Official nation name: Kannadrickenium
Government type: Monarchy
Head of state: Anna Kendrick
Head of government:
Ministry of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Beca Mitchell
Ambassador Information
Ambassador name: Alice Tatiana
Ambassador age: 32
Ambassador family (if applicable, please list names, ages): None
Health/security issues we should know about (if yes, please list): None
Embassy Information
Preferred location (Embassy Row/Downtown/Individual Building): Embassy Row
Diplomatic staff: 10
Service staff: 2
Security staff:2
Weapons (type/amount): 2 AK-47s
Cars (type/amount): 2 Priuses
Declare any drugs/alcohol/animals/plants: No
Special design requests: No
Special security requests: No
Other requests: No
Other Information: No
Would you like to have us establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, attach link)?: Yes
viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=23&t=414283&p=31863061#p31863061
Would you like to enter talks on trade, defense, or other issues?: Yes
Comments?:

:blink: a monarchy and being labeled as iron Fist Consumerists...

Sure?
United Nations of Earthlings Prime Minister!

[

User avatar
Texsuccesusa Federation
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: Feb 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Texsuccesusa Federation » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:28 pm

A
Last edited by Texsuccesusa Federation on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.

User avatar
Hiram Land
Envoy
 
Posts: 301
Founded: May 10, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hiram Land » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:11 pm

Texsuccesusa Federation wrote:National Information
Official nation name: The Dominion Republic of Texsuccesusa Federation
Government type: Constitutional Republic
Head of state: Hilarion K. Vonrum
Head of government: President Bram W. Schirkophf
Ministry of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Defense Minister Admiral George B. Verbatim
Ambassador Information
Ambassador name: General Arlis S. Battim
Ambassador age: 67
Ambassador family (if applicable, please list names, ages): Wife: Linda M. Battim
Health/security issues we should know about (if yes, please list): None
Embassy Information
Preferred location (Embassy Row/Downtown/Individual Building): Individual building downtown
Diplomatic staff: 100
Service staff: 50
Security staff: 500
([url=https://preview.ibb.co/mcfy15/NSpic34.png]Image)[/url]
Weapons (type/amount): Vonrum series as well as the Schirkophf series in the hands of security which is Texsuccesusa special forces.
Cars (type/amount): 10 Armored Mercedes Benz Suvs/ 1 armored limousine/2 armored ambulances/2 armored buses/ 5 Vonrum Tanks/ 2 advanced attack helicopters/ 4 heavily armed chinook helicopters
Special Requests: 1 advanced militarized cargo air command jet at the local airport with 200 security personal. Also the embassy must have direct communication with local authorities and foreign airport security.
([url=https://preview.ibb.co/dtVbok/NS555.png]Image)[/url]

Denied. A security staff of 500 is very unrealistic for a small embassy. Plus, 200 security personell near 1 jet is unrealistic.
United Nations of Earthlings Prime Minister!

[

User avatar
Atkemri
Minister
 
Posts: 2378
Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Atkemri » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:30 pm

National Information
Official nation name:The federation of Atkemri
Government type:Multiparty democracy
Head of state: President Lucky Wells
Head of government:President Lucky Wells
Ministry of Foreign Affairs or equivalent:Paul Kitimbaya
Ambassador Information
Ambassador name:Olombe youma
Ambassador age:41
Ambassador family (if applicable, please list names, ages):Katrina age 14 (daughter)
Health/security issues we should know about (if yes, please list):N/A
Embassy Information
Preferred location (Embassy Row/Downtown/Individual Building):Downtown
Diplomatic staff:3
Service staff:3
Security staff:5
Weapons (type/amount):5x AK-47
Cars (type/amount):12x Hondas
Declare any drugs/alcohol/animals/plants:N/A
Special design requests:N/A
Special security requests:N/A
Other requests:N/A
Other InformationN/A
Would you like to have us establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, attach link)?:N/A
Would you like to enter talks on trade, defense, or other issues?:increased cooperation with them in UNASAA matters and trade as well as a defensive pact
Comments?:N/A
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Election season is starting up/Early polls show the Libertarian Association of Atkemri may gain some seats

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

User avatar
Hiram Land
Envoy
 
Posts: 301
Founded: May 10, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hiram Land » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:01 pm

Atkemri wrote:National Information
Official nation name:The federation of Atkemri
Government type:Multiparty democracy
Head of state: President Lucky Wells
Head of government:President Lucky Wells
Ministry of Foreign Affairs or equivalent:Paul Kitimbaya
Ambassador Information
Ambassador name:Olombe youma
Ambassador age:41
Ambassador family (if applicable, please list names, ages):Katrina age 14 (daughter)
Health/security issues we should know about (if yes, please list):N/A
Embassy Information
Preferred location (Embassy Row/Downtown/Individual Building):Downtown
Diplomatic staff:3
Service staff:3
Security staff:5
Weapons (type/amount):5x AK-47
Cars (type/amount):12x Hondas
Declare any drugs/alcohol/animals/plants:N/A
Special design requests:N/A
Special security requests:N/A
Other requests:N/A
Other InformationN/A
Would you like to have us establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, attach link)?:N/A
Would you like to enter talks on trade, defense, or other issues?:increased cooperation with them in UNASAA matters and trade as well as a defensive pact
Comments?:N/A


finally got a original UNASAAA member as a ally. :clap:

Your building will be in Kowgn Avenue, 2 miles from the World Trade Centre Greenfield in a 6-story building.
United Nations of Earthlings Prime Minister!

[

User avatar
Diarcesia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1505
Founded: Aug 21, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Diarcesia » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:11 pm

Minister
Ministry of Foreign Affaris
Hiram Land
Image
THE MONARCHY DIARCESIAN
Hypurgeum Exoteric

2470 Clitylophu Street
Arcesius, Diarcesia
23 October 2017


Greetings,

The Monarchy Diarcesian would like to express its interest in establishing an embassy with your nation by submitting the attached application form.

National Information
Official nation name: Monarchia Diarcesium (The Monarchy Diarcesian)
Government type: Monarchy
Head of state: Phlegomy
Head of government: Phlegomy
Ministry of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Maxence Bone (as Hypurgess Exoteric)
Ambassador Information
Ambassador name: Aali Oberst
Ambassador age: 44
Ambassador family (if applicable, please list names, ages): N/A
Health/security issues we should know about (if yes, please list): N/A
Embassy Information
Preferred location (Embassy Row/Downtown/Individual Building): Individual Building
Diplomatic staff: 12
Service staff: 8
Security staff: 10
Weapons (type/amount): Pistols/10
Cars (type/amount): Sedans/2 and SUVs/2
Declare any drugs/alcohol/animals/plants: None
Special design requests: None
Special security requests: None
Other requests: None
Other Information None
Would you like to have us establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, attach link)?: Invitation extended with automatic acceptance
Would you like to enter talks on trade, defense, or other issues?: Trade and scientific talks
Comments?: None

Respectfully yours,
Hypurgess Maxence Bone
Experimenting with Talk to Transformer for my IC posts, with interesting results.
Factbooks | Economic Liaison | Maintenance
The perfect Diarcesian meme doesn't exi—

User avatar
Yohannes
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12913
Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Embassy of Yohannes in Hiram Land

Postby Yohannes » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:39 pm



    Image
    In Her Majesty’s Hands
    Queen of the Kingdom of Alexandria
    Elected Yohannesian Emperor
    His Excellency President Ziggmanster
    The Honourable Minister Alexandria Mwoff
    Presiding Officer of the Hiram Land Parliament



      The People of Hiram Land,
      In the Name of Friendship and Love;

    Being desirous to create without interruption the representation at Your Excellency’s court of the interests of my kingdom, Alexandria, and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent entrusted by electoral right upon me, I have judged it expedient to accredit to you, good Sir, my trusted friend and former law colleague Ms Annemarie Hönigmann in the character of my Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in Hiram Land.

    Having already seen with certainty Ms Annemarie Hönigmann’s fervour and talent for My service, I doubt not that she will realise the important duties of her Embassy in such a manner as to merit Your Excellency’s assent and esteem, and to prove herself worthy of this new mark of My confidence.

    Please convey my warm thanks to Members of the Hiram Land Parliament and the Ministers of Your Excellency’s government for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.





    GARNET A

    Queen of the Kingdom of Alexandria
    Elected Emperor of the Nineteen Countries








    Image



    Office of Hon Margaret Rose Larsson
    Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme
    Electorate of Oberluizen
    24 OCT 2017






    Dear Minister Mwoff,

    Thank you for your email of 19 October 2017 in support of a motion calling for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between Hiram Land and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent. I am also responding on behalf of the Rt Hon Chancellor Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn and the Hon Minister Emily Kirchweger to whom you also wrote on the matter.

    I want to thank you for meeting with me on Monday 9 October to update me on the agreement of embassy exchange between Hiram Land and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent, and to also acknowledge your open letter to parliament dated 5 October 2017. As discussed during our meeting, I understand the importance of finalising this diplomatic exchange between our two nation states. Hiram Land and the nineteen countries, with no lack of certainty, share the same values of embassy and consulate partnership; of responsible governance; and a history of open diplomacy: three important things to realising a harmonious relationship between two nation states. I have also been impressed by the good manner of the Hiram Lander people during my visit to the thriving city of Greenfield. I would like to acknowledge further the strength that you have shown, and are showing, in furthering the economic and social well-being of your people. Your governing principles align well with the eighth introductory principle of Economy and Industry of our nation state. That is why I am committed to realising this embassy exchange agreement.

    Following on the discussion and meeting held by our respective diplomats behind the scene over the last few weeks, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their assent on 20 October 2017, Parliamentary Motions — Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary: Republic of Hiram Land, which confirmed the letter of credence of Ms Annemarie Hönigmann in her place as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Nineteen Countries in Hiram Land. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Collegian and Parliamentary Hansard website shortly.

    I am keen to encourage Yohannesian businesses to participate in the Hiram Land market. As I said during the meeting, I also note that new commerce and trade between companies of our respective citizen sectors may offer new opportunities to maintain our respective nation states’ growth target for the fiscal year 2018-2019.

    I would like to finish by acknowledging the important contribution the Hiram Land Government is making to the cause of open diplomacy and the principle of open embassy exchange between members of the international community of nation states and regions. I hope that I will be able to attend the Ambassador Introduction event in November, and I look forward to seeing you then.



    Yours sincerely,


    MARGARET

    Hon Margaret Rose Larsson
    1st Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme



Telephone 585 3 714 3419Facsimile 585 3 714 3119Email m.larsson@ministers.govt.yo
Private Bag 15170, Beehive Buildings, Royal Alexandria 3510, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Yohannesian Realm.






Attachment

National Information

Official nation name: The Realm of Yohannes
Government type: In accordance with the [ Fifth Amendment ], Elective monarchy, parliamentary democracy.
    The head of state is the President of the Confederation, as quoted under the constitution, with the official title of 'Yohannesian Emperor'. The head of state of each of the nineteen countries must vote for an emperor every eight years. The parliament of each of the nineteen countries must send the party with the biggest share of seats to represent their country in the Electoral College of the Confederation, as quoted under the constitution, with the official title of 'Imperial Parliament'.

    The electoral college must vote for a head of government to represent Yohannes overseas every four years. In Yohannes, she or he has been informally called the 'first minister' since the late 19th century. The head of government is the Chancellor of the Confederation, as quoted under the constitution. The first minister creates laws, the electoral college tables laws, and the emperor approves laws. The respective government ministries can then execute these laws.
Head of state: Her Majesty Garnet til Alexandros, Yohannesian Emperor and Queen of Alexandria
Head of government: The Right Honourable Annabelle Irma Thorndon-Stevensonn, Chancellor of the Nineteen Countries
Ministry of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: The Honourable Emily Hilda Kirchweger, Minister of Economy, Industry, and Trade; The Honourable Margaret Rose Larsson, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme

Ambassador Information

Ambassador name: Her Excellency Ms Annemarie Clara Hönigmann, Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary of the Nineteen Countries in Hiram Land
Ambassador age: Born 11 April, 1974; 43 years of age
Ambassador family (if applicable, please list names, ages): Mr Max Noah Ehrmann (age: 45, husband), Ms Olivia Noah Hönigmann (age: 7, daughter), and Ms Bärbel Clara Ehrmann (age: 5, daughter)
Health/security issues we should know about (if yes, please list): The Office of Medical and Surgery Record of the Royal Realm of Cleyra has completed the latest (2017) medical assessments, with the following results: CLEAN, under the following major categories: autoimmune diseases, heart diseases, major cancers, other(s), any previous assessment; Standards Yohannes approved; Health and Safety Amendment Act 1971

Embassy Information

Preferred location (Embassy Row/Downtown/Individual Building): Greenfield List, Embassy Row
Diplomatic staff: [1] Charge d'Affaire, [1] Legal Attaché, [1] Economic & Trade Attaché, [1] Cultural Attaché
Service staff: [4] Personal Secretaries of Ambassador & Diplomatic Staff, [4] Embassy Councillor's Staff, [1] Official Embassy Press Team, [2] Department of State Liaison Officer
Security staff: [1] Special Agent of Her Majesty's Secret Service, [1] Special Agent of Her Majesty's Diplomatic Security Agency, [1] Uniformed Embassy Guard
Weapons (type/amount): [2] Allanean SCP9, [1] Arsenal Deimos ASP45, [4] Maxtopian tasers
Cars (type/amount): [2] 2015 Pearson Giancoli, [1] Monteluci Ducareale 5.2 V10 BMD
Declare any drugs/alcohol/animals/plants: The would be Ambassadorial Plenipotentiary would like to maintain a regular collection of wines, beers and spirits for potential guests. These alcoholic beverages will understandably be imported from the nineteen countries, with the permission of your Ministry.
Special security requests: The most generous and gifted youngest daughter of Her Excellency the designated Ambassador is an avid and inquisitive adventurer. Her mother would like to see the presence of a diplomat-in-training to accompany her daughter in her, to quote, 'once-a-week visit of many cool places here!'

Other Information

Would you like to have us establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, attach link)?: The Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council would indeed see with favour the generous reciprocity of your government: the establishment of your diplomatic mission in our nation can be made by [ clicking here ]
Would you like to enter talks on trade, defense, or other issues?: Her Majesty the Queen, to quote, like the culture of Hiram Land and Her people. A Treaty of Cultural Exchange (Academic and Cultural, Class I) for the year of 2018 has been motioned through parliament this morning. We are currently awaiting the response of your officials to make that into reality between Hiram Land and Yohannes.
The Realm of YohannesDas Yohannesische Reich
Government Archive Act | Reichstag Parliamentary Debates | Tales from Yohannes | The Financial Diary
Currency Intervention | A Game of Thrones | The Archbishop and His Mission | Yohannesian Peace | Homofront Yohannes | My competition
Embassy Exchange | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | Character repository | NS Hacking | Our posting history
We love NationStates! Do you? \__(^.^)_//
All In-Character things I’ve written on NationStates are open-source/Creative Commons that you can use :)
2018 had been my most productive (IC) NS year since 2011 — I won’t be as active on NS now due to RL obligations :)

User avatar
Hiram Land
Envoy
 
Posts: 301
Founded: May 10, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hiram Land » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:01 pm

Yohannes wrote:


    In Her Majesty’s Hands
    Queen of the Kingdom of Alexandria
    Elected Yohannesian Emperor
    His Excellency President Ziggmanster
    The Honourable Minister Alexandria Mwoff
    Presiding Officer of the Hiram Land Parliament



      The People of Hiram Land,
      In the Name of Friendship and Love;

    Being desirous to create without interruption the representation at Your Excellency’s court of the interests of my kingdom, Alexandria, and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent entrusted by electoral right upon me, I have judged it expedient to accredit to you, good Sir, my trusted friend and former law colleague Ms Annemarie Hönigmann in the character of my Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in Hiram Land.

    Having already seen with certainty Ms Annemarie Hönigmann’s fervour and talent for My service, I doubt not that she will realise the important duties of her Embassy in such a manner as to merit Your Excellency’s assent and esteem, and to prove herself worthy of this new mark of My confidence.

    Please convey my warm thanks to Members of the Hiram Land Parliament and the Ministers of Your Excellency’s government for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.





    GARNET A

    Queen of the Kingdom of Alexandria
    Elected Emperor of the Nineteen Countries











    Office of Hon Margaret Rose Larsson
    Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme
    Electorate of Oberluizen
    24 OCT 2017






    Dear Minister Mwoff,

    Thank you for your email of 19 October 2017 in support of a motion calling for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between Hiram Land and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent. I am also responding on behalf of the Rt Hon Chancellor Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn and the Hon Minister Emily Kirchweger to whom you also wrote on the matter.

    I want to thank you for meeting with me on Monday 9 October to update me on the agreement of embassy exchange between Hiram Land and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent, and to also acknowledge your open letter to parliament dated 5 October 2017. As discussed during our meeting, I understand the importance of finalising this diplomatic exchange between our two nation states. Hiram Land and the nineteen countries, with no lack of certainty, share the same values of embassy and consulate partnership; of responsible governance; and a history of open diplomacy: three important things to realising a harmonious relationship between two nation states. I have also been impressed by the good manner of the Hiram Lander people during my visit to the thriving city of Greenfield. I would like to acknowledge further the strength that you have shown, and are showing, in furthering the economic and social well-being of your people. Your governing principles align well with the eighth introductory principle of Economy and Industry of our nation state. That is why I am committed to realising this embassy exchange agreement.

    Following on the discussion and meeting held by our respective diplomats behind the scene over the last few weeks, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their assent on 20 October 2017, Parliamentary Motions — Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary: Republic of Hiram Land, which confirmed the letter of credence of Ms Annemarie Hönigmann in her place as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Nineteen Countries in Hiram Land. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Collegian and Parliamentary Hansard website shortly.

    I am keen to encourage Yohannesian businesses to participate in the Hiram Land market. As I said during the meeting, I also note that new commerce and trade between companies of our respective citizen sectors may offer new opportunities to maintain our respective nation states’ growth target for the fiscal year 2018-2019.

    I would like to finish by acknowledging the important contribution the Hiram Land Government is making to the cause of open diplomacy and the principle of open embassy exchange between members of the international community of nation states and regions. I hope that I will be able to attend the Ambassador Introduction event in November, and I look forward to seeing you then.



    Yours sincerely,


    MARGARET

    Hon Margaret Rose Larsson
    1st Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme



Telephone 585 3 714 3419Facsimile 585 3 714 3119Email m.larsson@ministers.govt.yo
Private Bag 15170, Beehive Buildings, Royal Alexandria 3510, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Yohannesian Realm.






Attachment

National Information

Official nation name: The Realm of Yohannes
Government type: In accordance with the [ Fifth Amendment ], Elective monarchy, parliamentary democracy.
    The head of state is the President of the Confederation, as quoted under the constitution, with the official title of 'Yohannesian Emperor'. The head of state of each of the nineteen countries must vote for an emperor every eight years. The parliament of each of the nineteen countries must send the party with the biggest share of seats to represent their country in the Electoral College of the Confederation, as quoted under the constitution, with the official title of 'Imperial Parliament'.

    The electoral college must vote for a head of government to represent Yohannes overseas every four years. In Yohannes, she or he has been informally called the 'first minister' since the late 19th century. The head of government is the Chancellor of the Confederation, as quoted under the constitution. The first minister creates laws, the electoral college tables laws, and the emperor approves laws. The respective government ministries can then execute these laws.
Head of state: Her Majesty Garnet til Alexandros, Yohannesian Emperor and Queen of Alexandria
Head of government: The Right Honourable Annabelle Irma Thorndon-Stevensonn, Chancellor of the Nineteen Countries
Ministry of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: The Honourable Emily Hilda Kirchweger, Minister of Economy, Industry, and Trade; The Honourable Margaret Rose Larsson, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme

Ambassador Information

Ambassador name: Her Excellency Ms Annemarie Clara Hönigmann, Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary of the Nineteen Countries in Hiram Land
Ambassador age: Born 11 April, 1974; 43 years of age
Ambassador family (if applicable, please list names, ages): Mr Max Noah Ehrmann (age: 45, husband), Ms Olivia Noah Hönigmann (age: 7, daughter), and Ms Bärbel Clara Ehrmann (age: 5, daughter)
Health/security issues we should know about (if yes, please list): The Office of Medical and Surgery Record of the Royal Realm of Cleyra has completed the latest (2017) medical assessments, with the following results: CLEAN, under the following major categories: autoimmune diseases, heart diseases, major cancers, other(s), any previous assessment; Standards Yohannes approved; Health and Safety Amendment Act 1971

Embassy Information

Preferred location (Embassy Row/Downtown/Individual Building): Greenfield List, Embassy Row
Diplomatic staff: [1] Charge d'Affaire, [1] Legal Attaché, [1] Economic & Trade Attaché, [1] Cultural Attaché
Service staff: [4] Personal Secretaries of Ambassador & Diplomatic Staff, [4] Embassy Councillor's Staff, [1] Official Embassy Press Team, [2] Department of State Liaison Officer
Security staff: [1] Special Agent of Her Majesty's Secret Service, [1] Special Agent of Her Majesty's Diplomatic Security Agency, [1] Uniformed Embassy Guard
Weapons (type/amount): [2] Allanean SCP9, [1] Arsenal Deimos ASP45, [4] Maxtopian tasers
Cars (type/amount): [2] 2015 Pearson Giancoli, [1] Monteluci Ducareale 5.2 V10 BMD
Declare any drugs/alcohol/animals/plants: The would be Ambassadorial Plenipotentiary would like to maintain a regular collection of wines, beers and spirits for potential guests. These alcoholic beverages will understandably be imported from the nineteen countries, with the permission of your Ministry.
Special security requests: The most generous and gifted youngest daughter of Her Excellency the designated Ambassador is an avid and inquisitive adventurer. Her mother would like to see the presence of a diplomat-in-training to accompany her daughter in her, to quote, 'once-a-week visit of many cool places here!'

Other Information

Would you like to have us establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, attach link)?: The Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council would indeed see with favour the generous reciprocity of your government: the establishment of your diplomatic mission in our nation can be made by [ clicking here ]
Would you like to enter talks on trade, defense, or other issues?: Her Majesty the Queen, to quote, like the culture of Hiram Land and Her people. A Treaty of Cultural Exchange (Academic and Cultural, Class I) for the year of 2018 has been motioned through parliament this morning. We are currently awaiting the response of your officials to make that into reality between Hiram Land and Yohannes.


Your embassy application has been accepted and your embassy will be in Greenfield's Embassy Row.

OOC: nice letter. we will continue to assist Yohannes in any issues that may arise.
United Nations of Earthlings Prime Minister!

[

User avatar
Hiram Land
Envoy
 
Posts: 301
Founded: May 10, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hiram Land » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:02 pm

Diarcesia wrote:Minister
Ministry of Foreign Affaris
Hiram Land
(Image)
THE MONARCHY DIARCESIAN
Hypurgeum Exoteric

2470 Clitylophu Street
Arcesius, Diarcesia
23 October 2017


Greetings,

The Monarchy Diarcesian would like to express its interest in establishing an embassy with your nation by submitting the attached application form.

National Information
Official nation name: Monarchia Diarcesium (The Monarchy Diarcesian)
Government type: Monarchy
Head of state: Phlegomy
Head of government: Phlegomy
Ministry of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Maxence Bone (as Hypurgess Exoteric)
Ambassador Information
Ambassador name: Aali Oberst
Ambassador age: 44
Ambassador family (if applicable, please list names, ages): N/A
Health/security issues we should know about (if yes, please list): N/A
Embassy Information
Preferred location (Embassy Row/Downtown/Individual Building): Individual Building
Diplomatic staff: 12
Service staff: 8
Security staff: 10
Weapons (type/amount): Pistols/10
Cars (type/amount): Sedans/2 and SUVs/2
Declare any drugs/alcohol/animals/plants: None
Special design requests: None
Special security requests: None
Other requests: None
Other Information None
Would you like to have us establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, attach link)?: Invitation extended with automatic acceptance
Would you like to enter talks on trade, defense, or other issues?: Trade and scientific talks
Comments?: None

Respectfully yours,
Hypurgess Maxence Bone

We ask whether the building will be in Downtown Greenfield, Ashfield (province of Greenfield), or New Nyasia (province of Greenfield)? Anyway it will be accepted.
United Nations of Earthlings Prime Minister!

[

User avatar
Diarcesia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1505
Founded: Aug 21, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Diarcesia » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:07 pm

Hiram Land wrote:
Diarcesia wrote:Minister
Ministry of Foreign Affaris
Hiram Land
(Image)
THE MONARCHY DIARCESIAN
Hypurgeum Exoteric

2470 Clitylophu Street
Arcesius, Diarcesia
23 October 2017


Greetings,

The Monarchy Diarcesian would like to express its interest in establishing an embassy with your nation by submitting the attached application form.

National Information
Official nation name: Monarchia Diarcesium (The Monarchy Diarcesian)
Government type: Monarchy
Head of state: Phlegomy
Head of government: Phlegomy
Ministry of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Maxence Bone (as Hypurgess Exoteric)
Ambassador Information
Ambassador name: Aali Oberst
Ambassador age: 44
Ambassador family (if applicable, please list names, ages): N/A
Health/security issues we should know about (if yes, please list): N/A
Embassy Information
Preferred location (Embassy Row/Downtown/Individual Building): Individual Building
Diplomatic staff: 12
Service staff: 8
Security staff: 10
Weapons (type/amount): Pistols/10
Cars (type/amount): Sedans/2 and SUVs/2
Declare any drugs/alcohol/animals/plants: None
Special design requests: None
Special security requests: None
Other requests: None
Other Information None
Would you like to have us establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, attach link)?: Invitation extended with automatic acceptance
Would you like to enter talks on trade, defense, or other issues?: Trade and scientific talks
Comments?: None

Respectfully yours,
Hypurgess Maxence Bone

We ask whether the building will be in Downtown Greenfield, Ashfield (province of Greenfield), or New Nyasia (province of Greenfield)? Anyway it will be accepted.


Downtown Greenfield, please.
Experimenting with Talk to Transformer for my IC posts, with interesting results.
Factbooks | Economic Liaison | Maintenance
The perfect Diarcesian meme doesn't exi—

User avatar
Hiram Land
Envoy
 
Posts: 301
Founded: May 10, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hiram Land » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:08 pm

Diarcesia wrote:
Hiram Land wrote:We ask whether the building will be in Downtown Greenfield, Ashfield (province of Greenfield), or New Nyasia (province of Greenfield)? Anyway it will be accepted.


Downtown Greenfield, please.

I'll put that in my records. I'll place you in the Koningstrat Avenue area, near Hammersmith Railway Station. 3 Koningstrat Ave, if it is ok.
United Nations of Earthlings Prime Minister!

[

User avatar
Hindia Belanda
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1647
Founded: Sep 09, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Hindia Belanda » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:50 am

Image



To the Hon. Lady Alexandria Mwoff
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Hiram Land
24 October 2017



Dear Madame,


I have the honour to inform Your Excellency that, The Honourable Foreign Minister Brega Wardana having approved the establishment of a Hindia Belandan diplomatic mission to your nation and received with pleasure from His Excellency the Governor-General the notification of the appointment of Mr Basuki Tjahaja Raja to the distinguished position of Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to Hiram Land, His Majesty’s Government in the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda has ordered Ambassador Tjahaja Raja to depart to your capital without loss of time in order to take his post and present before your Head of State his Letter of Credence.

It gives me great pleasure to communicate this agreeable information to you, and to offer Your Excellency the assurances of my highest consideration.


SIGNED

Samu'il Marsudi
Undersecretary for Foreign Affairs
The Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda






Image



To Sir Ziggmanster of Hiram Land
Great and Good Friend!

Being desirous to afford to Your Excellency a firm testimony of My desire to foster and improve the relations of friendship and common understanding between the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda and the Republic of Hiram Land, I have made choice to accredit Mr Basuki Tjahaja Raja to your esteemed nation as head of My Diplomatic Mission, in the capacity of Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary.

The qualities, talents, and merits of Mr Tjahaja Raja are in My view the best apparent guarantors of the fervent zeal with which he will put into execution of the high mission that he bears upon his shoulders, in such a manner as to obtain the full confidence and complete trust of Your Excellency.

It is with this very conviction that I pray and hope that Your Excellency may be so kind as to give him a warm welcome and to give him credence and credit to all that he may communicate in My name during his tenure, in particular when he expresses the assurances of My high esteem and best wishes for Your Excellency's happiness and for the continued prosperity of Your Excellency's nation.



I avail of this opportunity to renew to Your Excellency, with fervency, of the sincere friendship and assured consideration, with which I am, Sir My Great and Good Friend, Your Excellency's Good Friend.


Image
Your good friend,
WILLEM-ALEXANDER
King of the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda
Image
Mohammed Salim
Governor-General



Done, in part, at The Hague, the Netherlands
and, in part, at Buitenzorg, Hindia Belanda
within the Kingdom of the Netherlands
24 October 2017




National Information
Official nation name: Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda
Government type: Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
Head of state: King Willem-Alexander (represented by Governor-General Mohammed Salim)
Head of government: The Rt. Hon. Prime Minister Bambang Susilo
Ministry of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: The Hon. Brega Wardana
Ambassador Information
Ambassador name: Mr Basuki Tjahaja Raja
Ambassador age: 51
Ambassador family (if applicable, please list names, ages): Mme Adelia Tjahaja Raja (wife), Salome Tjahaja Raja (son)
Health/security issues we should know about (if yes, please list): None.
Embassy Information
Preferred location (Embassy Row/Downtown/Individual Building): Embassy Row
Diplomatic staff: 10
Service staff: 12
Security staff: 10
Weapons (type/amount): 10x Sig Sauer P229R, 5x tasers
Cars (type/amount): 2x Range Rover Vogue, 1x Tesla Model S
Declare any drugs/alcohol/animals/plants: None.
Special design requests:
Special security requests:

Other requests: None.
Other Information
Would you like to have us establish an embassy in your nation (if yes, attach link)?: HL already has an embassy in Hindia Belanda.
Would you like to enter talks on trade, defense, or other issues?: Yes
Comments?:
Nederlands-Indië - Hindia Belanda
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

21-year-old male of Indonesian and Dutch descent
Notre vie est un voyage, dans l'hiver et dans la nuit.
Nous cherchons notre passage, dans le ciel où rien ne luit.
Ioannis Papakonstantinou, Senator (independent)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot]

Advertisement

Remove ads