NATION

PASSWORD

Sunalayan AMA!

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rezua
Minister

Founded: Sep 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:36 am

Belantica wrote:"Would you partake in a foursome that includes yourself, Sierra, Karen, and Viktoria?"

"Do you consider yourself twisted, perverted, sick, or any of those terms?"

"Why is airline food not really appetizing?"

"Is there any logical explanation of why almost every vehicle built is made by a Belantic company? Are they just that good at making them?"

While some might argue that I should for how fun it would be the answer is no. Sierra is my wife and there is no other whom I would share myself as deeply as I do with Sierra. That's not just my body either. That includes my deepest concerns, dreams, fears, and most personal information.

No I do not. I, however, believe it is up for my people to decide that. They still support me, so I must still be representing a selfless servant.

I dunno. Probably because the stoves and oven on planes aren't as hot or as good as ones on the ground.

I think that's a bit of an exaggeration. The Rezuan Empire produces many cars and whatnot. I'm sure other countries do too. The difference is that Belantican cars are imported more. The reason why Belantcian cars are so widespread is because of their reasonable price and well respected quality.
My second language is Sindarin

"The best liars are those who tell the truth most of the time" - Vin Mistborn: The Final Empire

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"- Elodin The Name of the Wind

“Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing" - Dalinar Oathbringer

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:44 am

"Out of Rezuans, Belanticans and Rhodeves, who are the most snobby people?"

"What is the temperature range in Rezua?"

"Are you scared that when you daughter gets older, she will be able to read this AMA?"

"Are you and Sierra hoping to have any more children?"

"Are you scared that the process you used to create Aria will cause genetic mutation as she grows older?"
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Librira
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Librira » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:06 am

"In another answer you said Aria was created through science, was this process Blinding? Also does she have any super powers"
(reference:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FIMvSp01C8)

"What is you opinion of the people of Rhodevus, if I had to judge by what I saw here, they are sick people. Also while you at it what do you think about the people of Librira"
Librira is a Democratic-Syndicalist nation
Sunalaya's Corentian Nationalist - Corentia is the Superior Continent!
Member of Sunalaya
Information, If you like.

Belantica
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Belantica » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:10 am

"Do you like summer or winter more?"

"Are you planning on visiting the R.S. more often?"

"Do you think a bounty of over a million Mons is worth finding Krump?"

"Do you like trains? Do you think they should be used more?"
Automobile, guns, capitalism, democracy, environment, equality, science, legalized marijuana, ethical corporations, small businesses
Bicycle, communism, fascism, logging, racism, sexism, religion, war (except when necessary), Trump's stupidity, unethical corporations, Monsanto, Wal-Mart
Note: NS stats don't reflect the nation, the factbook will do that.
Now hooked on JDM, old American sedans, the chronic, and Super Eurobeat
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."-Hunter S. Thompson
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature

Jeongui
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Jeongui » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:11 am

"When you made the decision to have your child in the manner you did (ooc: I have no idea how to call it in English) were you afraid it could jeopardise your nation's relations with some of the more traditionalist nations in the world?"

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:33 am

Rhodevus wrote:"Out of Rezuans, Belanticans and Rhodeves, who are the most snobby people?"

"What is the temperature range in Rezua?"

"Are you scared that when you daughter gets older, she will be able to read this AMA?"

"Are you and Sierra hoping to have any more children?"

"Are you scared that the process you used to create Aria will cause genetic mutation as she grows older?"

Personally, I believe that stereotypes are crude and that how snobby someone is depends on the person. But if I had to pick, I'd go with Belanticans. If only for their pride in their cars.

In the mainland, the northern part of Rezua is usually around 30-40 F in the winter and 60-70 F in the summer. The center of the mainland is about 30-50 F in the winter and 70-80 F in the summer. The southern part of Rezua is also around 30-50 in the winter but can be much hotter. It averages 80 F but can reach 95 F and higher. Kurzera is a boiling pot. It's not unusual to have 60 F winters and 100 F summers.

Absolutely not. Anything I share with strangers can be shared with my family.

Yes we are. Our lives have been forever changed for the better by Aria. Even if she can be a brat and keep me up the whole night. The advantage of being married to a woman as a woman is that you can take turns carrying the kids. I can have another little girl and not have to get morning sickness!

No. I have the utmost confidence in the Rhodeve doctors who preformed the operation.

"The best liars are those who tell the truth most of the time" - Vin Mistborn: The Final Empire

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"- Elodin The Name of the Wind

“Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing" - Dalinar Oathbringer

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:41 am

Librira wrote:"In another answer you said Aria was created through science, was this process Blinding? Also does she have any super powers"
(reference:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FIMvSp01C8)

"What is you opinion of the people of Rhodevus, if I had to judge by what I saw here, they are sick people. Also while you at it what do you think about the people of Librira"

I don't think the process was called Blinding. It was a process with a long Latin name. I do know that is was a DNA splicing process. Ask Sierra, she'll remember it all. And as far as I know, Aria has no superpowers. But that'd be really freakin' cool if she did.

The people of Rhodevus are our kin as far as I'm concerned. They have always been there for us in defense and in commence. They are the greatest friends of the empire. Their values generally match up with my people's. And, of course, I'm married to one. Maybe I'm bias, but I believe the Rhodeve people are a good, honest, and trustworthy people. I'd bet my life on them. I've done it before and I'd do it again. On the topic of Librira, I have not had the pleasure to meet with the government nor interact with the people. I know that we have begun the process to expand trade. I hope to get to know them better.
Last edited by Rezua on Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:45 am

Belantica wrote:"Do you like summer or winter more?"

"Are you planning on visiting the R.S. more often?"

"Do you think a bounty of over a million Mons is worth finding Krump?"

"Do you like trains? Do you think they should be used more?"

I like the summer more. Despite being Rezuan, I abhor the cold. I like the feeling of warmth upon my skin from the sun. I also like outdoor summer things better than outdoor winter things.

I would like to visit the R.S. and get to know the people and queen better. Perhaps I'll go before my maternity leave expires.

I don't think money should be the motivation to find a criminal. Krump knew what he was doing when he ordered the military to mow down innocent people. Justice will be serviced, with or without a bounty. I can promise you that.

I think electric trains are great, they cut down on pollution and lower dependency on oil. I want to make more electric railroads (e-rails) to encourage people to use public transportation.

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:48 am

Jeongui wrote:"When you made the decision to have your child in the manner you did (ooc: I have no idea how to call it in English) were you afraid it could jeopardise your nation's relations with some of the more traditionalist nations in the world?"

I wasn't worrying about jeopardizing my nation's relation with more traditional nations. Allies and friends of the empire understand the desire that homosexuals have to want their own children, children not adopted or from "ingredients" from donors.

Eikangaard
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Eikangaard » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:40 pm

"Are there any things involving your nation that you'd like to see changed?"
- WelcometoPSAhell

"What do you like to do in your off time?"
- Somewhatcurious

"Do you think Monarchy's by their very nature infringe upon the human rights of citizens?"
- Anonymous

Dormill and Stiura
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 19, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dormill and Stiura » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:52 pm

"Considering the past interactions between our two nations and their various leaders, what is your personal opinion on President Richelieu and of the United Republics?"

"Council elections in the Stiuraian Republics (Stiura, Eppendorf, Wallenstien, and Upper Kaelectia) are coming up shortly and many are saying the establishment is going to fracture during them. Do you think this will happen? Additionally, which current party would you like to associate with in the future?"
The United Republics of Dormill and Stiura
Liberty, Justice, Democracy
Join The Western Isles and chart your own path!
"Interacting with Dormill and Stiura; violently." -Balnik, 2021
"DAZ CONGRATULATING SOMEONE FOR GETTING 60%! this is a highlight of my day!" Ainslie, 2021
Oh Night Unholy
Shadow
Terror
Inferno (Coming Soon)

Belantica
Diplomat

Postby Belantica » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:51 pm

"Automatic or manual?"

"Do you think you'll ever see cities on Ares? Is your nation planning on working with allies and partners to colonize the red planet?"

"Do you think it's odd that in the northern half of Belantica, the train platforms are raised to be level with the door of the passenger carriages , while in the southern half, they are a paved area at ground-level?"

"Do you think the Rezuan government is too bureaucratic? Should it streamline like how they done it in the State of Watkins?"
Automobile, guns, capitalism, democracy, environment, equality, science, legalized marijuana, ethical corporations, small businesses
Bicycle, communism, fascism, logging, racism, sexism, religion, war (except when necessary), Trump's stupidity, unethical corporations, Monsanto, Wal-Mart
_[' ]_

Umbrellya
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Umbrellya » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:19 pm

"What kind sentiment does the Rezuan government have in store for Aviary's main market rival: Merriwatch Inc? As it was recently introduced into Rezuan markets."

"Are there any specific aspirations or goals concerning Umbreo-Rezuan relations?"

"Should the associated governments of the Tri-Alliance Bloq between Dormill and Stiura, Umbrellya, and Rezua take advantage of the alliance's superb potential as a diplomatic and political entity?"

"Should polyamory be legal?"

"Is banana pudding in Latin known as 'Anal'?"
Things about me!
PRO: capitalism, liberalism, religion, free speech, business, West, choice, same-sex rights, egalitarian, free market
ANTI: far-left politics, far-right politics, social justice warriors, globalism

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:45 pm

Eikangaard wrote:"Are there any things involving your nation that you'd like to see changed?"
- WelcometoPSAhell

"What do you like to do in your off time?"
- Somewhatcurious

"Do you think Monarchy's by their very nature infringe upon the human rights of citizens?"
- Anonymous

Within my nation I'd like to see more people become engaged in community service. It's important to care for all our people.

In my rare spare time I like to read, play video games, or play roleplaying games with my wife and our friends.

No. The duty of a monarch is to be a role model for their people and to control the corruption of the government. A monarch is suppose to watch over everything and make sure all runs smoothly. We are to act competely selflessly in our duty to serve, not be served. We stick up for the weakness in our societies. And some monarchs fail to do their job. Monarchies aren't bad. Monarchs can be bad.

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:08 pm

Dormill and Stiura wrote:"Considering the past interactions between our two nations and their various leaders, what is your personal opinion on President Richelieu and of the United Republics?"

"Council elections in the Stiuraian Republics (Stiura, Eppendorf, Wallenstien, and Upper Kaelectia) are coming up shortly and many are saying the establishment is going to fracture during them. Do you think this will happen? Additionally, which current party would you like to associate with in the future?"

I believe that the United Repubics and the Rezuan Empire have similar goals and similar values. On the issue of President Richelieu, I believe that she has done well. However, I believe she has not reacted the best in certain issues. I just think she needs to act a bit less extreme on certain issues. Otherwise, I think she hasn't done bad.

On the instance of the fractioning of the establishment, I don't think it will happen if people are happy with it. I don't have their opinions though so I'm not sure. Of the political parties, Dörmen und Steuern Vorwärtspartei is the one I want to work without. I will work with any party but think think that this particular party is best for the people of the United Republics.

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:14 pm

Belantica wrote:"Automatic or manual?"

"Do you think you'll ever see cities on Ares? Is your nation planning on working with allies and partners to colonize the red planet?"

"Do you think it's odd that in the northern half of Belantica, the train platforms are raised to be level with the door of the passenger carriages , while in the southern half, they are a paved area at ground-level?"

"Do you think the Rezuan government is too bureaucratic? Should it streamline like how they done it in the State of Watkins?"

Automatic. It's so much easier.

Oh no I'll probably be long dead before full blown cities are on Ares. Many be I'll live to see a man or woman step onto Ares. Currently, the Rezuan Empire does not have a large focus on Ares colonization. We are working with the Rhodeve Commonwealth to that goal though.

Um no. Probably just an engeering thing.

No I think that my government is a good size and able to respond to issues very quickly.

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:25 pm

Umbrellya wrote:"What kind sentiment does the Rezuan government have in store for Aviary's main market rival: Merriwatch Inc? As it was recently introduced into Rezuan markets."

"Are there any specific aspirations or goals concerning Umbreo-Rezuan relations?"

"Should the associated governments of the Tri-Alliance Bloq between Dormill and Stiura, Umbrellya, and Rezua take advantage of the alliance's superb potential as a diplomatic and political entity?"

"Should polyamory be legal?"

"Is banana pudding in Latin known as 'Anal'?"

As long as Merriwatch isn't making illegal products or products that threaten the loves of my subjects with too risky products, we'll be fine with them.

I would like more cooperation between our nations. I feel that the Aviary incident affected our relations.

Yes I feel we must use our influence to help change the lives of all of the worlds people for the better. Those who have much to give must give it for the benefit of all.

If everyone is in agreement I don't see how we judge who can and can't get married.

I'm good but I'm not a Latin expert.

Eikangaard
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Eikangaard » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:38 am

"So you like to play 'roleplaying games' with the missus huh? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"
- Phrasing800M

"People like to call Rezuans "Moral Crusaders" and, from what I've seen, mean that in a derogatory sense. Do you think this might be well deserved?"
- MD44Q

"Are you vegetarian?"
- VeganProblems

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:13 am

Eikangaard wrote:"So you like to play 'roleplaying games' with the missus huh? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"
- Phrasing800M

"People like to call Rezuans "Moral Crusaders" and, from what I've seen, mean that in a derogatory sense. Do you think this might be well deserved?"
- MD44Q

"Are you vegetarian?"
- VeganProblems

Yes, as I said before Nebula is my favorite Sci-fi roleplaying. Another example of a roleplaying game is Dungeons and Dragons. Which I also play by the way. Since you can't play these games alone, Sierra often plays too.

Well it's true that Rezua is always pushing other countries to do the right thing and resort human rights. Obviously, the governments to call out will use slang to try to discredit us among their people.

No I am not a vegetarian.

The Seven United
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Seven United » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:59 am

What does the Empress think about global warming/climate change, and what does she plan to do about it?
Pro: Green Energy, Democratic Socialism, European Union, NATO, Equality, Science
Anti: Unrestrained capitalism, Donald Trump, Jair Bolsonaro, Viktor Orban, Theresa May and UK Tories, Gas, oil and coal companies and Brexit

SPEKR.org Rating: Economic: -40 Cultural: -30 (Social Democrat)

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:11 pm

The Seven United wrote:What does the Empress think about global warming/climate change, and what does she plan to do about it?

I think that global warming is a problem facing the entire. That is why I began switching the empire to nuclear power and other green powers. This also why I promote public transportation and e-rails.

Belantica
Diplomat

Postby Belantica » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:16 pm

"Do you think there are areas of the world's waters that may become fought over in the near future?"

"Is there things the governments of the world aren't telling us?"
_[' ]_

Eikangaard
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Eikangaard » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:18 am

"What do you think about the Isolationists in Eikangaard, the so-called Independent Front?"
- G2022

"How'd you figure out that you were a lesbian?"
- JustThings77

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:25 am

Belantica wrote:"Do you think there are areas of the world's waters that may become fought over in the near future?"

"Is there things the governments of the world aren't telling us?"

I do not think water shortages are high enough to cause any wars in the near future.

Of course there is. Sometimes its because its not important enough, like some minor bill or what have you. Sometimes its to keep panic down and protect the public. And other times, the government is hiding its sins from the people and oppressing them. There are some governments that should not hold power.
Last edited by Rezua on Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:28 am

Eikangaard wrote:"What do you think about the Isolationists in Eikangaard, the so-called Independent Front?"
- G2022

"How'd you figure out that you were a lesbian?"
- JustThings77

I don't think they've taken the time to consider what happens if they really do go into isolation. First off, their economy will drop as faith in their businesses will be lost when stricter trade laws are enforced. In addition, many nations will lose interest in working with them so if Eikangaard ever wants a say in something, no one will listen.

I discovered that I was a lesbian between fourteen and fifteen when I had begun to realize I was getting more interested in my female classmates than male ones. Like when you see a cute guy or girl you just kinda look at them for a little bit. For me, I caught myself looking at the girls.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information