NATION

PASSWORD

Stille Nacht Hub/Recruitment Thread [Open, MT]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Inoroth
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 19, 2012
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Inoroth » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:53 pm

Gauliscia wrote:Would an alliance between Gauliscia and Inoroth not be too formidable? Especially since Slovanna is a bit way out and could be kept in check by our navies

Several reasons why it needn't:

1.) I am envisioning this as mostly Proxy and COIN stuff, at least at first. No one likely actually wants to fight any of the big powers involved (Nukes, for starters), and Nill is a lovely buffer state between us all that keeps invasions difficult and allows our companies to all compete to extract resources.

2.) Meg/Slov will have all the actual governmental power in Nill, at least at first, while Gaul and I have to organize a new government (or maybe two competing ones) from scratch.

3.) Speaking of which, neither of us wants the other power to be too successful; if Inoroth starts crushing Meg, Gaul might join in to keep from losing Nill, and vice versa -- we all have to balance how we respond to Meg, while Meg, who wants to gobble it all up, can act more forcefully and strike anything that it not friendly and under its control.
Last edited by Inoroth on Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is what you make it -- I made it into a peach cobbler
cosmopolitan/nationalistic: 4%
secular/religious: 63%
visionary/reactionary: 39%
anarchistc/authoritarian: 25%
communistic/capitalistic: 37%
pacifistic/militaristic: 48%
ecological.anthropological: 66%
I am apperantly a Neo-Conservative... who knew?

Inoroth's Military Here.
Nations Represented By This Account: Inoroth, New Inorothian Space Empire,

Inoroth's Factbook Here

"A fool's words cut down friends on the eve of battle" - Vinchero

Gauliscia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauliscia » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:59 pm

Inoroth wrote:
Gauliscia wrote:Would an alliance between Gauliscia and Inoroth not be too formidable? Especially since Slovanna is a bit way out and could be kept in check by our navies

Several reasons why it wouldn't:

1.) I am envisioning this as mostly Proxy and COIN stuff, at least at first. No one likely actually wants to fight any of the big powers involved (Nukes, for starters), and Nill is a lovely buffer state between us all that keeps invasions difficult and allows our companies to all compete to extract resources.

2.) Meg/Slov will have all the actual governmental power in Nill, at least at first, while Gaul and I have to organize a new government (or maybe two competing ones) from scratch.

3.) Speaking of which, neither of us wants the other power to be too successful; if Inoroth starts crushing Meg, Gaul might join in to keep from losing Nill, and vice versa -- we all have to balance how we respond to Meg, while Meg, who wants to gobble it all up, can act more forcefully and strike anything that it not friendly and under its control.

Indeed, but still. Even as a proxy/coin conflict we are the ones with nearby airbases, who can send in brigades on rotation tours with mostly easy deployment and return. And yes, though we'll be suspicious of each other on the matters we do cooperate on we will hold large sway. But yes, many things can go wrong for us, namely our own infighting and the guerrilla tactics of the enemy...
ᛒᚰᚾᛞᚽᛊᚱᚼᛁᚴ ᛞᛜᚹᚪᛚᛁᚵᛁᛂ
Hail Wodin, Father of Men and Lord of Walhalla
Gauliscia is a Wodinist and germanic parliamentary democracy headed by a monarch. The Stalwart Boar Party in power backs a strong military, friendly foreign policy, a pious proud people and government support for the needy. It's a primeval landscape roamed by rich fauna. Gauliscia is lead by its aristocratic elite but fuelled by the working class.
Dutch and Hungarian, British educated. I have yet to find a political camp but my tendencies are to traditionalism, collectivism, nationalism and statism. I enjoy epic poetry and literature, hunting, drinking, wenching and rugby.

Inoroth
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Inoroth » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:08 pm

Well, do you have any ideas for how to fix it, Gaul?

Inoroth's Military Here.

Inoroth's Factbook Here

Clandestia
Secretary

Founded: Mar 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Clandestia » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:27 pm

Sorry to go off topic, but are we still planning on doing the ball?

Inoroth
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Inoroth » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:36 pm

Clandestia wrote:Sorry to go off topic, but are we still planning on doing the ball?

Not off topic, and yes we are.

Inoroth's Military Here.

Inoroth's Factbook Here

Achesia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:26 am

Inoroth wrote:

Several reasons why it needn't:

I think it ends up working out better when ya'll are opposed. Makes the RP a bit more dynamic.

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:27 am

Clandestia wrote:Sorry to go off topic, but are we still planning on doing the ball?

Yup! this is just ontop of that as well haha. We sre trying to get a few going so there is plenty to do.

Inoroth
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Inoroth » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:06 am

Achesia wrote:

Yup! this is just ontop of that as well haha. We sre trying to get a few going so there is plenty to do.

Do we want to try and connect the two?

Inoroth's Military Here.

Inoroth's Factbook Here

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:27 am

Inoroth wrote:
Achesia wrote:

Do we want to try and connect the two?

Naw I dont think its necessary.

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:01 pm

So here are the two paths forward for new RPs (not including the ball).

-Meg, Deme, Gaul, Ino (and whoever else wants to participate) do the RP over the soul of the small nation of Nill.

-Myself (Rhynovia), Slovanna, Clan, Muro and others can do an RP about the spread of communism in north Meridia.

Thoughts?

Inoroth
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Inoroth » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:38 pm

Sounds good to me.

Inoroth's Military Here.

Inoroth's Factbook Here

Megyorny
Secretary

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Megyorny » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:46 am

Inoroth wrote:I think a communist party could work, although because of regionalism I don't know how much actual power the Federal Government would have to change things at lower levels of government. In fact, that could be part of the problem -- the current communist government (Meg's) has only been in power for one cycle, maybe 4-6 years, but it has had more drastic and sweeping changes to it's credit than the past 50 years of back-and-forth governance under Italian and German Party rule (or, even better, each ethnicity has multiple party's, but they all coalition to beat other ethnicities).

The local governments hate it, as do the Italians and Germans who vote, so there is a massive voting revolt that puts Meg's people's party a distant 3rd. To keep their party in power, Meg declares the results invalid and insists on backing Bill's current Communist Government. Slovanna also declares the election shady and dismisses it (maybe there were some real irregularities), and then it pits Slov and Meg helping one faction against a shaky alliance between Gaul and Inoroth helping two factions.

Not sure how in depth the history of Nill is so far, but how about something like this for the RP background:

Nill had long been dominated by both Inoroth and Gauliscia- the only two great powers that bordered it since the mid 1940s. Both Inoroth and Gauliscia had exerted considerable influence on Nill, and the small country proved to be a perfect buffer state between the two nations. To the west, Megyorny, once a formidable power on its own, had suffered a series of disasters. A large, western chunk of their nation had been lost to Demetland in the mid 1800s, containing just shy of a majority of Megyornians at the time. Following the 1900s, what was once the Kingdom of Nill was separated from the Kingdom of Megyorny, a considerable economic loss, causing the country to become entirely landlocked. The death blow to the once strong nation was a war in the 1940s that resulted in not only Megyorny itself being split into two halves- a white and red half, and the region of Poslov to split off and become another red state. With this, Gauliscia and Inoroth were the only powers in the region, and Nill lost all chance at becoming a truly independent state. Elections flipped between two parties; a Gauliscian and Inorothian party, for at least fifty years, and companies from both nations dominating the business scene.

However, the last thirty or so years marked a change. With the reunification of Megyorny in 1990, and the formation of a dual kingdom and integration with Poslov, Megyorny began to have a resurgence after a 50 year lull. In 1990-1995 communists began to flee the falling regimes of Poslov and Megyorny, with Nill proving their best bet. Through political maneuvering with the other Megyorny parties in the nation, a new order seemed to arise among them. The previously dominant Megyorny party were unrepentant fascists, but, a new way forward was achieved. The two opposing forces, and all Megyorny parties in between joined together to form the United Nill Party. The first election in 1996 proved to be lackluster, with few seats being won, mostly attributed to their new arrival on the scene and continuing conflicts between the more extreme, unrepentant Communist and Fascist elements of the party undermining progress in the election. The party was hardly a threat to the established Inorothian and Gauliscian parties. However, in the 2002 election, the party scored a huge number of seats, thanks to securing the vote of the some 30% Nillian vote, digging deeply into the major Inorothian and Gauliscian parties, who were reduced to 25% of the parliament each. They managed to band together, forming a coalition government with 51% of seats thanks to negotiations with a few independents.

The next six years were not easy for them, as the United Nill Party pushed hard for their legislation, and, bargaining with the Government, caused more reform in four years than in the previous fifty. In 2004, just before the parliament was to be adjourned for Christmas, the independents previously holding up the scant Inoroth-Gauliscian majority withdrew their support, handing it over to the UNP. 2005 was their chance to show what they could do. In that year alone, they pulled off a 5% growth in the GDP of the nation, far more than the some 1.5% average for the past two decades. As a result, the election in early 2006 was a landslide victory for them, with the party winning 70% of seats, and the previously dominant parties left with 14% each. The next 6 years proved to be extremely successful, with an average GDP growth rate of 10% pa. Many were dubbing Nill as the Little Tiger of Herspera, a nation of only (10 million maybe? about 75 people/square km by that, which isn't too dense, and I'm guessing they would mostly live along the rivers or coast, so it would be pretty sparsely populated in most areas) its GDP nearly doubling in 8 years, but the truth was not so.

Nill was heavily dominated by Inorothian and Gauliscian businesses, who took a considerable amount of the wealth generated outside of the nation. adding to this was a severely unfair article of the constitution, which stated that Inoroth and Gauliscia were each entitled to 25% of all taxes collected by the Government of Nill, another artifact of the country's status as a buffer state. The country's GDP went from some 440 billion in 2005 to 818 billion in 2016, while the GNI went from only 140 to 300 billion; from almost nothing but a resource based economy, to an economy with a respectable secondary and growing tertiary sector, on the cusp of being a truly modernized economy, but with a poor, nearly destitute population thanks to Inoroth and Gauliscia dominating its economy and reaping most of the wealth generated.

This had not occurred in a vacuum. While Inoroth and Gauliscia wanted a buffer state that they could exploit without directly integrating. Megyorny on the other hand was seeking a return to its old territorial integrity. Nill was an important part of this. As for Nill itself, the population was becoming tired of its puny position. Denied the glory from being part of either power, while still suffering essential taxes and exploitation by them, integration, acceptance, and glory seemed within their grasp if they could unite with Megyorny.

It was in 2015 and 2016 that the UNP began their final goal. Poslov and Megyorny had successfully united less than twenty years ago, and their economies had been boosted massively by it. If Nill could unite with Megyorny, surely it would too. The landlocked nation would have access to the sea, and the flow of commerce between both nations would surely strengthen growth. The UNP began planning a campaign to unite the two nations. A wise move for Nill, but not for Inoroth or Gauliscia. The last three months of 2016 and the first two of 2017 proved to be an election fraught with blood. Inoroth and Gauliscia had control over vote enfranchisement and the borders of seats, as per the constitution. In order to harm the UNP, they changed the vote enfranchisement requirements to a ridiculous amount of income earned, and their respective corporations operating in the nation, strangely enough, paid Inorothian and Gauliscian employees that number. Then, they performed a classic gerrymander. Further still, it was believed by many although not proven, that they had just blatantly tried to rig the election anyway. Other incidents included the assassination of three UNP politicians, and various incidents of violence against Megyorny and Nill citizens. Still, this was not enough, and, in the end, the UNP secured 52% of seats, (and some 73% of the popular vote) . Outrage ensued, with many accusing Megyorny of rigging the vote, hacking voting and government websites and programs, and sending over partisans to intimidate the electorate. The UNP quickly moved for a plebiscite on uniting with Megyorny, as they had promised and planned for immediately after the election. Completed in two weeks, the results were clear- unification with Megyorny, and dissolution of any external power granted to Inoroth and Gauliscia by the constitution, with a slim but reasonable 65% vote thanks to it being decided by the percentage of voters. the following day, Megyorny's House of Magnates approved the bid for unification, with approval by the Regent and their own constitution stating that historically Megyornian lands could be united without the need for a plebiscite or referendum, only requiring an act of Government.

Inoroth and Gauliscia were not going to take this sitting down. They declared the results invalid, and, as a result, stated that they were dismissing the Government as was their right in the "legitimate" constitution. Inoroth and Gauliscia seek to cooperate, but, each states that the government they assemble is the true government. Both of their puppet governments, who aren't even in Nill at the time of their formation, pass a series of legislation between them, both outlawing the UNP and placing heavy restrictions on the Megyorny and native Nill populace, banning them from voting, and even speaking the language. Neither party has been officially elected, however, with only a tenuous claim by both nations that that their parties received the real votes in the election. The legislation, as expected, isn't enforced in Nill, but the UNP faces a civil war, as Inorothian and Gauliscian segments of the population set up armed groups in an attempt to prevent any unification and integration with Megyorny. Megyorny began preparing to assist what it considered to be the rightful government of Nill, while the UNP has partially mobilized the military of Nill, officially to ensure order following violent protests in Inorothian and Gauliscian areas. Inoroth and Gauliscia, while easily able to win the situation with brute force, might escalate the conflict to something they would rather not, and their tenuous cooperation is highly inefficient thanks to it being closer to direct opposition when they do work together, making them roughly balanced with Megyorny and the government of Nill in the situation. The military of Nill is outdated, and partisans supplied by Gauliscia and Inoroth could prove a match for it on its own. International support may recognize the Megyornian position as being more legitimate, if only to gain an upper hand over Inoroth and Gauliscia themselves (e.g. Achesia may support Megyorny in order to gain more influence in the area), and Slovanna could probably support the UNP thanks to its communist heritage and large internal communist factions.
Last edited by Megyorny on Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Murovanka
Minister

Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Murovanka » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:16 am

Megyorny wrote:-snip-

Looks great and well thought out through and through. Wanka and Slovanna could be supportive of democratic/communist factions respectively, and a thing to note is that there are literally hundreds of thousands of old weapons lying around in Wanka after the end of the last civil war. Could be an option as to where militias arm themselves from.

If you could add gang/ethnic cleansing aspects like in the RL balkan wars I would appreciate too.
Your moderate, peaceful Salafi-German-Turko nation, promoter of peace, justice and democracy
Founder of Stille Nacht
Military | Factbooks

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:41 am

Murovanka wrote:
Megyorny wrote:-snip-

Looks great and well thought out through and through. Wanka and Slovanna could be supportive of democratic/communist factions respectively, and a thing to note is that there are literally hundreds of thousands of old weapons lying around in Wanka after the end of the last civil war. Could be an option as to where militias arm themselves from.

If you could add gang/ethnic cleansing aspects like in the RL balkan wars I would appreciate too.

Too avoid overcrowding of a thread tho I figured we could have a different Slov/Muro/Rhynovia/Clan RP.

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:33 pm

Megyorny wrote:
Inoroth wrote:I think a communist party could work, although because of regionalism I don't know how much actual power the Federal Government would have to change things at lower levels of government. In fact, that could be part of the problem -- the current communist government (Meg's) has only been in power for one cycle, maybe 4-6 years, but it has had more drastic and sweeping changes to it's credit than the past 50 years of back-and-forth governance under Italian and German Party rule (or, even better, each ethnicity has multiple party's, but they all coalition to beat other ethnicities).

The local governments hate it, as do the Italians and Germans who vote, so there is a massive voting revolt that puts Meg's people's party a distant 3rd. To keep their party in power, Meg declares the results invalid and insists on backing Bill's current Communist Government. Slovanna also declares the election shady and dismisses it (maybe there were some real irregularities), and then it pits Slov and Meg helping one faction against a shaky alliance between Gaul and Inoroth helping two factions.

Not sure how in depth the history of Nill is so far, but how about something like this for the RP background:

Nill had long been dominated by both Inoroth and Gauliscia- the only two great powers that bordered it since the mid 1940s. Both Inoroth and Gauliscia had exerted considerable influence on Nill, and the small country proved to be a perfect buffer state between the two nations. To the west, Megyorny, once a formidable power on its own, had suffered a series of disasters. A large, western chunk of their nation had been lost to Demetland in the mid 1800s, containing just shy of a majority of Megyornians at the time. Following the 1900s, what was once the Kingdom of Nill was separated from the Kingdom of Megyorny, a considerable economic loss, causing the country to become entirely landlocked. The death blow to the once strong nation was a war in the 1940s that resulted in not only Megyorny itself being split into two halves- a white and red half, and the region of Poslov to split off and become another red state. With this, Gauliscia and Inoroth were the only powers in the region, and Nill lost all chance at becoming a truly independent state. Elections flipped between two parties; a Gauliscian and Inorothian party, for at least fifty years, and companies from both nations dominating the business scene.

However, the last thirty or so years marked a change. With the reunification of Megyorny in 1990, and the formation of a dual kingdom and integration with Poslov, Megyorny began to have a resurgence after a 50 year lull. In 1990-1995 communists began to flee the falling regimes of Poslov and Megyorny, with Nill proving their best bet. Through political maneuvering with the other Megyorny parties in the nation, a new order seemed to arise among them. The previously dominant Megyorny party were unrepentant fascists, but, a new way forward was achieved. The two opposing forces, and all Megyorny parties in between joined together to form the United Nill Party. The first election in 1996 proved to be lackluster, with few seats being won, mostly attributed to their new arrival on the scene and continuing conflicts between the more extreme, unrepentant Communist and Fascist elements of the party undermining progress in the election. The party was hardly a threat to the established Inorothian and Gauliscian parties. However, in the 2002 election, the party scored a huge number of seats, thanks to securing the vote of the some 30% Nillian vote, digging deeply into the major Inorothian and Gauliscian parties, who were reduced to 25% of the parliament each. They managed to band together, forming a coalition government with 51% of seats thanks to negotiations with a few independents.

The next six years were not easy for them, as the United Nill Party pushed hard for their legislation, and, bargaining with the Government, caused more reform in four years than in the previous fifty. In 2004, just before the parliament was to be adjourned for Christmas, the independents previously holding up the scant Inoroth-Gauliscian majority withdrew their support, handing it over to the UNP. 2005 was their chance to show what they could do. In that year alone, they pulled off a 5% growth in the GDP of the nation, far more than the some 1.5% average for the past two decades. As a result, the election in early 2006 was a landslide victory for them, with the party winning 70% of seats, and the previously dominant parties left with 14% each. The next 6 years proved to be extremely successful, with an average GDP growth rate of 10% pa. Many were dubbing Nill as the Little Tiger of Herspera, a nation of only (10 million maybe? about 75 people/square km by that, which isn't too dense, and I'm guessing they would mostly live along the rivers or coast, so it would be pretty sparsely populated in most areas) its GDP nearly doubling in 8 years, but the truth was not so.

Nill was heavily dominated by Inorothian and Gauliscian businesses, who took a considerable amount of the wealth generated outside of the nation. adding to this was a severely unfair article of the constitution, which stated that Inoroth and Gauliscia were each entitled to 25% of all taxes collected by the Government of Nill, another artifact of the country's status as a buffer state. The country's GDP went from some 440 billion in 2005 to 818 billion in 2016, while the GNI went from only 140 to 300 billion; from almost nothing but a resource based economy, to an economy with a respectable secondary and growing tertiary sector, on the cusp of being a truly modernized economy, but with a poor, nearly destitute population thanks to Inoroth and Gauliscia dominating its economy and reaping most of the wealth generated.

This had not occurred in a vacuum. While Inoroth and Gauliscia wanted a buffer state that they could exploit without directly integrating. Megyorny on the other hand was seeking a return to its old territorial integrity. Nill was an important part of this. As for Nill itself, the population was becoming tired of its puny position. Denied the glory from being part of either power, while still suffering essential taxes and exploitation by them, integration, acceptance, and glory seemed within their grasp if they could unite with Megyorny.

It was in 2015 and 2016 that the UNP began their final goal. Poslov and Megyorny had successfully united less than twenty years ago, and their economies had been boosted massively by it. If Nill could unite with Megyorny, surely it would too. The landlocked nation would have access to the sea, and the flow of commerce between both nations would surely strengthen growth. The UNP began planning a campaign to unite the two nations. A wise move for Nill, but not for Inoroth or Gauliscia. The last three of 2016 and the first two of 2017 proved to be an election fraught with blood. First, Inoroth and Gauliscia were in power over vote franchise rights, and the borders of seats, as per the constitution. They changed the vote franchise rights to a ridiculous amount of income earned, and their respective corporations, strangely enough, paid Inorothian and Gauliscian employees that number. Then, they performed a classic gerrymander. Further still, it was believed by many although not proven, that they had just blatantly tried to rig the election anyway. Other incidents included the assassination of three UNP politicians, and various incidents of violence against Megyorny and Nill citizens. Still, this was not enough, and, in the end, the UNP secured 52% of seats, (and some 73% of the popular vote) . Outrage ensued, with many accusing Megyorny of rigging the vote, hacking voting and government websites and programs, and sending over partisans to intimidate the electorate. The UNP quickly moved for a plebiscite on uniting with Megyorny, as they had promised and planned for immediately after the election. Completed in two weeks, the results were clear- unification with Megyorny, and dissolution of any external power granted to Inoroth and Gauliscia by the constitution, with a slim but reasonable 65% vote thanks to it being decided by the percentage of voters. the following day, Megyorny's House of Magnates approved the bid for unification, with approval by the Regent and their own constitution stating that historically Megyornian lands could be united without the need for a plebiscite or referendum, only requiring an act of Government.

Inoroth and Gauliscia were not going to take this sitting down. They declared the results invalid, and, as a result, stated that they were dismissing the Government as was their right in the "legitimate" constitution. Inoroth and Gauliscia seek to cooperate, but, each states that the government they assemble is the true government. Both of their puppet governments, who aren't even in Nill at the time of their formation, pass a series of legislation between them, both outlawing the UNP and placing heavy restrictions on the Megyorny and native Nill populace, banning them from voting, and even speaking the language. Neither party has been officially elected, however, with only a tenuous claim by both nations that that their parties received the real votes in the election. The legislation, as expected, isn't enforced in Nill, but the UNP faces a civil war, as Inorothian and Gauliscian segments of the population set up armed groups in an attempt to prevent any unification and integration with Megyorny. Megyorny began preparing to assist what it considered to be the rightful government of Nill, while the UNP has partially mobilized the military of Nill, officially to ensure order following violent protests in Inorothian and Gauliscian areas. Inoroth and Gauliscia, while easily able to win the situation with brute force, might escalate the conflict to something they would rather not, and their tenuous cooperation is highly inefficient thanks to it being closer to direct opposition when they do work together, making them roughly balanced with Megyorny and the government of Nill in the situation. The military of Nill is outdated, and partisans supplied by Gauliscia and Inoroth could prove a match for it on its own. International support may recognize the Megyornian position as being more legitimate, if only to gain an upper hand over Inoroth and Gauliscia themselves (e.g. Achesia may support Megyorny in order to gain more influence in the area), and Slovanna could probably support the UNP thanks to its communist heritage and large internal communist factions.

Wow, rhats some detailed stuff. Nice work.

Murovanka
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Murovanka » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:58 pm

Achesia wrote:
Murovanka wrote:

Too avoid overcrowding of a thread tho I figured we could have a different Slov/Muro/Rhynovia/Clan RP.

The way Meg put it ties everyone in nicely, if we can have the three main players as Ino, Gaul and Meg with others in side roles I think that works. I don't know how much time I will have so if it's something slow moving (as our schedule often dictates) where I can post occasionally as a gang or arms dealer I'd be happy, but that's me.

A separate one with Slovanna would be fine, just maybe not Wanka in a main role (unless we get CB finished by then) where I'm focusing most on rn.
Your moderate, peaceful Salafi-German-Turko nation, promoter of peace, justice and democracy
Founder of Stille Nacht
Military | Factbooks

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:10 pm

Murovanka wrote:
Achesia wrote:

The way Meg put it ties everyone in nicely, if we can have the three main players as Ino, Gaul and Meg with others in side roles I think that works. I don't know how much time I will have so if it's something slow moving (as our schedule often dictates) where I can post occasionally as a gang or arms dealer I'd be happy, but that's me.

A separate one with Slovanna would be fine, just maybe not Wanka in a main role (unless we get CB finished by then) where I'm focusing most on rn.

Well ya side roles aside I was talking main roles. So it gives everyone a main role in an rp.

I'm willing to bet that CB will be coming to a close when we get these new RPs spun up and even then we can spin them up slowly. So I don't think there will be an issue of focus.

Murovanka
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Murovanka » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:11 am

Achesia wrote:Well ya side roles aside I was talking main roles. So it gives everyone a main role in an rp.

I'm willing to bet that CB will be coming to a close when we get these new RPs spun up and even then we can spin them up slowly. So I don't think there will be an issue of focus.

True, that is fine then. For the Nill conflict, I think Wanka may be interested in supporting the Inorothian factions as a counterbalance to Gauliscia and may well help Megyorny at the same time to give Gauliscia more to fight. If Inoroth wants to ally with a boringly democratic state.
Founder of Stille Nacht
Military | Factbooks

Inoroth
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Inoroth » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:33 am

Sounds like we have a good scenario going forward.

Inoroth's Military Here.

Inoroth's Factbook Here

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:24 am

Murovanka wrote:
Achesia wrote:Well ya side roles aside I was talking main roles. So it gives everyone a main role in an rp.

True, that is fine then. For the Nill conflict, I think Wanka may be interested in supporting the Inorothian factions as a counterbalance to Gauliscia and may well help Megyorny at the same time to give Gauliscia more to fight. If Inoroth wants to ally with a boringly democratic state.

Murovanka... leader of the regional free world... wut even.

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:25 am

Inoroth wrote:Sounds like we have a good scenario going forward.

Yes deff, I just want everyone else to see this like Slov and Deme.

Demetland
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Demetland » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:54 am

Achesia wrote:

I'm confident that this a good plan.
Eurem yn er·wyll, a·m hudwy i berthyll;
a byδiv drythyll, o armes Fferyll.

Lætabundus
exsultet fidelis chorus:
Alleluya.

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:07 am

Demetland wrote:
Achesia wrote:

Sweet.

Slov? Clan?

Also who should OP both threads? Possibly Meg for the Nill RP? I could almost OP the Communism spread one.

Demetland
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Demetland » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:13 am

Achesia wrote:
Demetland wrote:

Sweet.

Slov? Clan?

Also who should OP both threads? Possibly Meg for the Nill RP? I could almost OP the Communism spread one.

I had presumed Ino or Gaul would OP the Nill thread, since it was originally their idea.
Eurem yn er·wyll, a·m hudwy i berthyll;
a byδiv drythyll, o armes Fferyll.

Lætabundus
exsultet fidelis chorus:
Alleluya.

Slovanna
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Slovanna » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:27 pm

Achesia wrote:

I've been following along and I think it's a good idea. Just didn't have too much to add really.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information