NATION

PASSWORD

Lonaran Embassy Program

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Lonara
Diplomat
 
Posts: 840
Founded: Feb 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Lonaran Embassy Program

Postby Lonara » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:08 pm

Image
Image
Official Imperial Communique


The Holy Empire of Lonara is pleased to now offer the chances for outside nations to establish embassies in its boarders.

The Holy Empire of Lonara is a Theocratic Kaisership under the command of Kaiser Heinrich Willhelm Metzgermeister II, sovereign. The Empire is an alpine country, made up of high elevation valleys and forests. The Empire has many beautiful natural resources, and is unspoiled as it prefers to maintain its main industries on the borders it shares with its Slavic neighbors. The Holy Empire of Lonara maintains a large military, and prides itself on being a safe country. Its Einsatzgruppen police are second to none.

We ask all nations to abide by the following: The Empire has acquired many plots of land located in what will be known as the Embassy District of Lonaranstadt, our capital city. Plots will all be 1 sq. acre, and the buildings themselves will be constructed by the nation establishing the embassy according to their specifications. Architects and related personnel may be hired from any nation, but manual labor and construction personnel must be hired locally. Staff, to include the ambassador and family, service and maintenance staff, and security forces are at the discretion of the establishing nation. However, no vehicle mounted armaments, nuclear/biological/chemical weapons, weapons using a caliber of greater than 7.62mm, and explosives will not be permitted. Weapons necessary for security (handguns, assault rifles, and armored vehicles) are permitted and encouraged. The embassy may maintain a private aircraft but must make The Empire aware of this fact. Also, helicopters are permitted in and around your embassy, but they may not be armed.

Please review and submit the application to establish your embassy in The Empire.

Application Form:

Full nation name:
Name of Head of State:
Name of Head of Government (if different):
Type of Government:
Name of Ambassador:
Will he/she bring family? (If yes, list):
Conditions to be aware of regarding family? (if any):
A Picture of your Ambassador:
A Picture of your Embassy:

Number of diplomatic employees:
Number of support employees (maintenance, cleaning, secretarial etc):
Will you hire locally for non-critical positions?

Number of security personnel:
Are they military/security service/other?
Number and type of weapons (include caliber):

Number of vehicles:
Vehicle make and model:

Are you willing to allow our airline travel to your nation?
Are you interested in perusing an alliance or trade agreement?
Are you interested in signing a non-aggression pact?

Special Requests:

Additional Notes:


OOC: Thanks to Monahatan for the template for the embassies.
Be prepared to engage in diplomatic RP.


Embassies established:

The Embassy of Vesser: Ambassador Kinga Dąbrowski
The Embassy of Lancov: Ambassador Vladimir Egarov
The Embassy of Falke262: Ambassador Jaden Kantner
The Embassy of Munichburg: Ambassador Jossef Heins
The Embassy of Rusikstan: Ambassador Jeremiah Milenstrovski
The Embassy of Churchilland: Ambassador Anna Leigh
The Embassy of The Fossilands: Ambassador Ororo Fiere
The Embassy of Min Nan: Ambassador Koh Kok Siong
The Embassy of Nieu Danmark: Ambassador Jennifer Lansing
The Embassy of Kriania: Ambassador Torov Takas
The Embassy of Banchao: Ambassador Eugene Francois
The Embassy of Khytenna: Ambassador Felx Decker
The Embassy of Nazi Centauri: Ambassador Eric Guntherferson
The Embassy of Noordeinde: Ambassador Sir Eberhart Johnson
The Embassy of Platinea: Rodrigo Luder
The Embassy of Ceannairceach: Ambassador Kerra O'Neil
The Embassy of Dinosians: Ambassador Daube'Vocu
The Embassy of Aldarminia: Ambassador Idnan Velesoz
The Embassy of The Resurgent Dream: Ambassador Odd Ibsen
The Embassy of Haiz: Ambassador Haizes III (The Embassy is located in the shadow of the Southern side of the Wulfgesischt)
The Embassy of Shadirland: Ambassador Vice-General Patrick Horan
The Embassy of Zeorus: Ambassador Clarice Young
Last edited by Lonara on Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:57 pm, edited 43 times in total.
Krianian Civil War: Strategic Victory
War Against Allied Amerikka: Victory
Ketrilyian Nuclear Crisis: Victory
War on West Ganicistan: Withdraw
Lonaran Civil War: Victory
Eins - Nuclear War
Swei - High Intensity Conventional War
Drei - Conventional War
[Vier] - Interventionary Conflict
Funf - Increased Tensions
Sechs - Lowest Concern
Map of Freeland, with Der Heilig Staat Von Freiland (Colony)

User avatar
Vesser
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1385
Founded: Feb 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vesser » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:16 pm

Full nation name: The Confederacy of Vesser
Name of Head of State: President Augustyn Kwiatkowski
Name of Head of Government (if different): Congressman Łukasz Czarnecki
Type of Government: Federal Constitutional Republic
Name of Ambassador: Kinga Dąbrowski
Will he/she bring family? (If yes, list): No
Conditions to be aware of regarding family? (if any): N/A

Number of diplomatic employees: 40
Number of support employees (maintenance, cleaning, secretarial etc): 10
Will you hire locally for non-critical positions? Possibly

Number of security personnel: 20
Are they military/security service/other? Military
Number and type of weapons (include caliber):
    20x SUB-2000 Carbines (.40 S&W)
    20x Glock 17 pistols (.380 ACP)

Number of vehicles: 7
Vehicle make and model: 3 Rolls Royce Phantoms, 4 GAZ-2975 Tigr jeeps

Are you willing to allow our airline travel to your nation? Yes

Special Requests: None

Additional Notes:

User avatar
Lonara
Diplomat
 
Posts: 840
Founded: Feb 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lonara » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:20 pm

Image

Full nation name: The Confederacy of Vesser
Name of Head of State: President Augustyn Kwiatkowski
Name of Head of Government (if different): Congressman Łukasz Czarnecki
Type of Government: Federal Constitutional Republic
Name of Ambassador: Kinga Dąbrowski
Will he/she bring family? (If yes, list): No
Conditions to be aware of regarding family? (if any): N/A

Number of diplomatic employees: 40
Number of support employees (maintenance, cleaning, secretarial etc): 10
Will you hire locally for non-critical positions? Possibly

Number of security personnel: 20
Are they military/security service/other? Military
Number and type of weapons (include caliber):

20x SUB-2000 Carbines (.40 S&W)
20x Glock 17 pistols (.380 ACP)


Number of vehicles: 7
Vehicle make and model: 3 Rolls Royce Phantoms, 4 GAZ-2975 Tigr jeeps

Are you willing to allow our airline travel to your nation? Yes

Special Requests: None
Last edited by Lonara on Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Krianian Civil War: Strategic Victory
War Against Allied Amerikka: Victory
Ketrilyian Nuclear Crisis: Victory
War on West Ganicistan: Withdraw
Lonaran Civil War: Victory
Eins - Nuclear War
Swei - High Intensity Conventional War
Drei - Conventional War
[Vier] - Interventionary Conflict
Funf - Increased Tensions
Sechs - Lowest Concern
Map of Freeland, with Der Heilig Staat Von Freiland (Colony)

User avatar
Lancov
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1869
Founded: Jul 02, 2008
New York Times Democracy

Postby Lancov » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:32 pm

To: Holy Empire of Lonara
From: Foreign Secretariat, Democratic Republic of Lancov

The Democratic Republic of Lancov is honored to be one of the first to open diplomatic relations with the Holy Lonaran Empire. Please find enclosed our application.

Full nation name: Democratic Republic of Lancov
Name of Head of State: Dr. Mikhail Egarov, Premier
Name of Head of Government: Ms. Sonya Stanislav, Chief Minister
Type of Government: Semi-presidential republic
Name of Ambassador: Mr. Vladimir Egarov
Will he/she bring family?: Mira Egarov (spouse), Erik Egarov (son), Bogna Egarov (daughter)
Conditions to be aware of regarding family?: Ambassador Egarov is the son of our head of state, thus our security at this Embassy will be tighter than normal.

Number of diplomatic employees: 10
Number of support employees (maintenance, cleaning, secretarial etc):19
Will you hire locally for non-critical positions?: Yes

Number of security personnel:24
Are they military/security service/other? Majority uniformed soldiers. Minority of plainclothes civilian constables. (For Ambassador's personal security.)
Number and type of weapons (include caliber): 20 HK P30 pistols (.40 caliber), 4 P226 pistols (.40 caliber) 11 UMP SMGs (.45 caliber) (locked in storage)

Number of vehicles: 7
Vehicle make and model: 2 BMW Sedans (armored), 5 Land Rover SUVs

Are you willing to allow our airline travel to your nation? Of course.

Special Requests: We would be honored to host a Lonaran delegation in Lancov. Contact us here.

Additional Notes:

With regards to your, and your nation's, health,

Sandor Kruschev
Foreign Secretary, Democratic Republic of Lancov
Last edited by Lancov on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Демократска Република Лaнкoв | RP population: 60 million | semi-presidential unitary republic | Currency: Haid (1 LVH = 0.41 USD)

WA Mission | Factbook

Everyone wrote:Who?

User avatar
Lonara
Diplomat
 
Posts: 840
Founded: Feb 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lonara » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:44 pm

Lancov wrote:To: Holy Empire of Lonara
From: Foreign Secretariat, Democratic Republic of Lancov

The Democratic Republic of Lancov is honored to be one of the first to open diplomatic relations with the Holy Lonaran Empire. Please find enclosed our application.

Full nation name: Democratic Republic of Lancov
Name of Head of State: Dr. Mikhail Egarov, Premier
Name of Head of Government: Ms. Sonya Stanislav, General Secretary
Type of Government: Semi-presidential republic
Name of Ambassador: Mr. Vladimir Egarov
Will he/she bring family?: Mira Egarov (spouse), Erik Egarov (son), Bogna Egarov (daughter)
Conditions to be aware of regarding family?: Ambassador Egarov is the son of our head of state, thus our security at this Embassy will be tighter than normal.

Number of diplomatic employees: 10
Number of support employees (maintenance, cleaning, secretarial etc):19
Will you hire locally for non-critical positions?: Yes

Number of security personnel:24
Are they military/security service/other? Majority uniformed soldiers. Minority of plainclothes civilian constables. (For Ambassador's personal security.)
Number and type of weapons (include caliber): 20 HK P30 pistols (.40 caliber), 4 P226 pistols (.40 caliber) 11 UMP SMGs (.45 caliber) (locked in storage)

Number of vehicles: 7
Vehicle make and model: 2 BMW Sedans (armored), 5 Land Rover SUVs

Are you willing to allow our airline travel to your nation? Of course.

Special Requests: We would be honored to host a Lonaran delegation in Lancov. Contact us here.

Additional Notes:

With regards to your, and your nation's, health,

Sandor Kruschev
Foreign Secretary, Democratic Republic of Lancov


Image
Krianian Civil War: Strategic Victory
War Against Allied Amerikka: Victory
Ketrilyian Nuclear Crisis: Victory
War on West Ganicistan: Withdraw
Lonaran Civil War: Victory
Eins - Nuclear War
Swei - High Intensity Conventional War
Drei - Conventional War
[Vier] - Interventionary Conflict
Funf - Increased Tensions
Sechs - Lowest Concern
Map of Freeland, with Der Heilig Staat Von Freiland (Colony)

User avatar
Falke262
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Feb 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Falke262 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:39 pm

Full nation name: The Armed Republic of Falke262
Name of Head of State: Supreme Overlord Derrick Falke
Name of Head of Government (if different):
Type of Government: Polite Armed Dictatorship
Name of Ambassador: Jaden Kantner
Will he/she bring family? (If yes, list): No
Conditions to be aware of regarding family? (if any): None

Number of diplomatic employees: 20
Number of support employees (maintenance, cleaning, secretarial etc): 20
Will you hire locally for non-critical positions? No

Number of security personnel: 40
Are they military/security service/other? Military
Number and type of weapons (include caliber): All armed with Assault Rifles, and pistols.

Number of vehicles: 10 - 20 locally made cars.
Vehicle make and model: Local Cars

Are you willing to allow our airline travel to your nation? Yes.

Special Requests: None

Additional Notes: None
The Armed Republic of Falke
Nordo-Slavicia WA Regional Delegate
Falken Fact book
The Holy Lonaran Empire Arms Exportation Front

User avatar
Munichburg
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 176
Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Munichburg » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:16 pm

Application Form:

Full nation name: The Nazi Empire of Munichburg
Name of Head of State: Kasier Ludwig von Strauss
Name of Head of Government (if different):
Type of Government: Nazi democracy
Name of Ambassador: Jossef Heins
Will he/she bring family? (If yes, list): No
Conditions to be aware of regarding family? (if any): N/A

Number of diplomatic employees: 10
Number of support employees (maintenance, cleaning, secretarial etc): 15
Will you hire locally for non-critical positions?: Yes

Number of security personnel: 15
Are they military/security service/other? Military (we are on the brink of war so we have to take extra precautions)
Number and type of weapons (include caliber): 15 HK416s

Number of vehicles: 3
Vehicle make and model: Munich Autobon SUVs

Are you willing to allow our airline travel to your nation?: Yes

Special Requests: We would like daily issues of the local newspaper.

Additional Notes: None
Last edited by Munichburg on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The Fossilands
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Feb 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Embassy Application

Postby The Fossilands » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:24 pm

Application Form:

Full nation name: The Nomadic Peoples of the Fossilands
Name of Head of State: Kaseki Kyoryuu
Name of Head of Government (if different):
Type of Government: United Tribes
Name of Ambassador: Ororo Fiere
Will he/she bring family? (If yes, list): Yes, wife, Nior Fiere, two daughters, Damia Fiere and Yume Fiere
Conditions to be aware of regarding family? (if any): none

Number of diplomatic employees: 10
Number of support employees (maintenance, cleaning, secretarial etc):30
Will you hire locally for non-critical positions? Yes

Number of security personnel:7
Are they military/security service/other? Warriors of the Eastern Tribe
Number and type of weapons (include caliber):Eight Blunderbuss, 20 bolas, 20 Broadswords, 10 maces, 3 warhammers, assorted knives and secret paraphernalia.

Number of vehicles: 5
Vehicle make and model: 3 Utahraptor, 2 Euoplacephalus

Are you willing to allow our airline travel to your nation? Yes, but I must warn that the wildlife is unpredictable.

Special Requests: There will, or course, be stables for our vehicles.

Additional Notes: To avoid conflicts, please call ahead about visitors.

User avatar
Rusikstan
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1512
Founded: Oct 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Rusikstan » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:07 pm

Full nation name: Industrial Proletariat State of Rusikstan
Name of Head of State: Premier Dmitri Vladamiravich Vondierstier
Name of Head of Government (if different): N/A
Type of Government: Electoral Socialist Dictatorship coupled w/ a council of Elected Representatives and Appointed State Officials
Name of Ambassador: Jeremiah Milenstrovski
Will he/she bring family? (If yes, list): Yes, Wife: Mililani and Daughter: Anne-Maria (16)
Conditions to be aware of regarding family? (if any): No condition

Number of diplomatic employees: 35
Number of support employees (maintenance, cleaning, secretarial etc): 15
Will you hire locally for non-critical positions?: Possibility

Number of security personnel: 25
Are they military/security service/other?: 15 Military Personnel, 10 Talon Merc.
Number and type of weapons (include caliber): 25 RIG-5 MK I 6.8mm, 25 RK-4 Pistols 9x19mm

Number of vehicles: 4
Vehicle make and model: TMVY-92 Armored

Are you willing to allow our airline travel to your nation?: Yes, though we will need to discuss terms of service and flight schedules

Special Requests: Anne-Maria will undoubtedly want to see the city “nightlife”, as she is quite the avid partier. We ask that she be allowed to be escorted by Talon Merc Forces in civilian attire armed with their RK-4’s only. This is to ensure her father of her protection. Also, Jeremiah is fond of his Beuacerons, of which he has 3, and would like to bring them into the country.

Additional Notes: None at the moment
Senestrum wrote:Russians took the maximum allowable missile performances from the ABM treaty as design goals.

lolz ensued

Cyrupe wrote:Canadians are not good at electronics, hence why you never see them at the top of ANYTHING in the technology industry. Bowling ball track pads are the perfect example of this.

Wamitoria wrote:
United Dependencies wrote:What is the likelihood of a tactical nuke being used in this situation?

Well, the OP was looking for advice for an IC war in II, so I suppose that they would be used almost immediately.
Demonym: Rusich for singular and plural uses.

User avatar
Churchilland
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1691
Founded: Feb 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:14 am

Full nation name: Kingdom of Churchilland
Name of Head of State: King Winston
Name of Head of Government (if different): Randolph O'Leary
Type of Government: Inoffensive Centrist democracy
Name of Ambassador: Anna Leigh (Age 43)
Will he/she bring family? (If yes, list): Husband: Alexander Leigh (44), Son: Victor Leigh (15) Daughter: Susan Leigh (10)
Conditions to be aware of regarding family? (if any): Victor Leigh needs to attend local secondary school and Susan Leigh Local Primary School

Number of diplomatic employees: 10
Number of support employees (maintenance, cleaning, secretarial etc): 10
Will you hire locally for non-critical positions? Yes

Number of security personnel: 5
Are they military/security service/other? Security Service: CFP (Churchillian Foreign Police)
Number and type of weapons (include caliber): Per Person: Truncheon, Handgun and Pepperspray

Number of vehicles: 2
Vehicle make and model: Rolles Royce Phantom (Official Embassy Car)
Citroen Xsara Picasso (Family Car)

Are you willing to allow our airline travel to your nation? Yes, we will be building an international airport shortly

Special Requests: Must Have Disabled Access and Lifts

Additional Notes: Can it look like this:
Image
Churchilland Embassy Project
Personification, as done by The Merchant Republics
The National anthem "Ode to the Nation"
Morgan Jones Tea Shops
http://www.politicaltest.net/test/graph ... 66_eng.jpg
Ceannairceach wrote:
Because Britain is the other, better America. Its like America 1.0, when America 2.0 failed miserably.

Zuri Nyuni wrote:
There are things men speak only in hushed voices, afraid that if the wind caught their words, great evil would befall them. One of these things is Birmingham. The other is Peirs Morgan.

Ifreann wrote:
Maybe thinking the Illuminati exist is what the Illuminati want us to think.

User avatar
Lonara
Diplomat
 
Posts: 840
Founded: Feb 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lonara » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:18 pm

Falke262 wrote:Full nation name: The Armed Republic of Falke262
Name of Head of State: Supreme Overlord Derrick Falke
Name of Head of Government (if different):
Type of Government: Polite Armed Dictatorship
Name of Ambassador: Jaden Kantner
Will he/she bring family? (If yes, list): No
Conditions to be aware of regarding family? (if any): None

Number of diplomatic employees: 20
Number of support employees (maintenance, cleaning, secretarial etc): 20
Will you hire locally for non-critical positions? No

Number of security personnel: 40
Are they military/security service/other? Military
Number and type of weapons (include caliber): All armed with Assault Rifles, and pistols.

Number of vehicles: 10 - 20 locally made cars.
Vehicle make and model: Local Cars

Are you willing to allow our airline travel to your nation? Yes.

Special Requests: None

Additional Notes: None


Image
Krianian Civil War: Strategic Victory
War Against Allied Amerikka: Victory
Ketrilyian Nuclear Crisis: Victory
War on West Ganicistan: Withdraw
Lonaran Civil War: Victory
Eins - Nuclear War
Swei - High Intensity Conventional War
Drei - Conventional War
[Vier] - Interventionary Conflict
Funf - Increased Tensions
Sechs - Lowest Concern
Map of Freeland, with Der Heilig Staat Von Freiland (Colony)

User avatar
Lonara
Diplomat
 
Posts: 840
Founded: Feb 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lonara » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:19 pm

Munichburg wrote:Application Form:

Full nation name: The Nazi Empire of Munichburg
Name of Head of State: Kasier Ludwig von Strauss
Name of Head of Government (if different):
Type of Government: Nazi democracy
Name of Ambassador: Jossef Heins
Will he/she bring family? (If yes, list): No
Conditions to be aware of regarding family? (if any): N/A

Number of diplomatic employees: 10
Number of support employees (maintenance, cleaning, secretarial etc): 15
Will you hire locally for non-critical positions?: Yes

Number of security personnel: 15
Are they military/security service/other? Military (we are on the brink of war so we have to take extra precautions)
Number and type of weapons (include caliber): 15 HK416s

Number of vehicles: 3
Vehicle make and model: Munich Autobon SUVs

Are you willing to allow our airline travel to your nation?: Yes

Special Requests: We would like daily issues of the local newspaper.

Additional Notes: None



Image
Krianian Civil War: Strategic Victory
War Against Allied Amerikka: Victory
Ketrilyian Nuclear Crisis: Victory
War on West Ganicistan: Withdraw
Lonaran Civil War: Victory
Eins - Nuclear War
Swei - High Intensity Conventional War
Drei - Conventional War
[Vier] - Interventionary Conflict
Funf - Increased Tensions
Sechs - Lowest Concern
Map of Freeland, with Der Heilig Staat Von Freiland (Colony)

User avatar
Lonara
Diplomat
 
Posts: 840
Founded: Feb 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lonara » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:20 pm

Rusikstan wrote:Full nation name: Industrial Proletariat State of Rusikstan
Name of Head of State: Premier Dmitri Vladamiravich Vondierstier
Name of Head of Government (if different): N/A
Type of Government: Electoral Socialist Dictatorship coupled w/ a council of Elected Representatives and Appointed State Officials
Name of Ambassador: Jeremiah Milenstrovski
Will he/she bring family? (If yes, list): Yes, Wife: Mililani and Daughter: Anne-Maria (16)
Conditions to be aware of regarding family? (if any): No condition

Number of diplomatic employees: 35
Number of support employees (maintenance, cleaning, secretarial etc): 15
Will you hire locally for non-critical positions?: Possibility

Number of security personnel: 25
Are they military/security service/other?: 15 Military Personnel, 10 Talon Merc.
Number and type of weapons (include caliber): 25 RIG-5 MK I 6.8mm, 25 RK-4 Pistols 9x19mm

Number of vehicles: 4
Vehicle make and model: TMVY-92 Armored

Are you willing to allow our airline travel to your nation?: Yes, though we will need to discuss terms of service and flight schedules

Special Requests: Anne-Maria will undoubtedly want to see the city “nightlife”, as she is quite the avid partier. We ask that she be allowed to be escorted by Talon Merc Forces in civilian attire armed with their RK-4’s only. This is to ensure her father of her protection. Also, Jeremiah is fond of his Beuacerons, of which he has 3, and would like to bring them into the country.

Additional Notes: None at the moment


Image
Krianian Civil War: Strategic Victory
War Against Allied Amerikka: Victory
Ketrilyian Nuclear Crisis: Victory
War on West Ganicistan: Withdraw
Lonaran Civil War: Victory
Eins - Nuclear War
Swei - High Intensity Conventional War
Drei - Conventional War
[Vier] - Interventionary Conflict
Funf - Increased Tensions
Sechs - Lowest Concern
Map of Freeland, with Der Heilig Staat Von Freiland (Colony)

User avatar
Lonara
Diplomat
 
Posts: 840
Founded: Feb 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lonara » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:21 pm

Churchilland wrote:Full nation name: Kingdom of Churchilland
Name of Head of State: King Winston
Name of Head of Government (if different): Randolph O'Leary
Type of Government: Inoffensive Centrist democracy
Name of Ambassador: Anna Leigh (Age 43)
Will he/she bring family? (If yes, list): Husband: Alexander Leigh (44), Son: Victor Leigh (15) Daughter: Susan Leigh (10)
Conditions to be aware of regarding family? (if any): Victor Leigh needs to attend local secondary school and Susan Leigh Local Primary School

Number of diplomatic employees: 10
Number of support employees (maintenance, cleaning, secretarial etc): 10
Will you hire locally for non-critical positions? Yes

Number of security personnel: 5
Are they military/security service/other? Security Service: CFP (Churchillian Foreign Police)
Number and type of weapons (include caliber): Per Person: Truncheon, Handgun and Pepperspray

Number of vehicles: 2
Vehicle make and model: Rolles Royce Phantom (Official Embassy Car)
Citroen Xsara Picasso (Family Car)

Are you willing to allow our airline travel to your nation? Yes, we will be building an international airport shortly

Special Requests: Must Have Disabled Access and Lifts

Additional Notes: Can it look like this:
Image



Image
Krianian Civil War: Strategic Victory
War Against Allied Amerikka: Victory
Ketrilyian Nuclear Crisis: Victory
War on West Ganicistan: Withdraw
Lonaran Civil War: Victory
Eins - Nuclear War
Swei - High Intensity Conventional War
Drei - Conventional War
[Vier] - Interventionary Conflict
Funf - Increased Tensions
Sechs - Lowest Concern
Map of Freeland, with Der Heilig Staat Von Freiland (Colony)

User avatar
Lonara
Diplomat
 
Posts: 840
Founded: Feb 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lonara » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:25 pm

The Fossilands wrote:Application Form:

Full nation name: The Nomadic Peoples of the Fossilands
Name of Head of State: Kaseki Kyoryuu
Name of Head of Government (if different):
Type of Government: United Tribes
Name of Ambassador: Ororo Fiere
Will he/she bring family? (If yes, list): Yes, wife, Nior Fiere, two daughters, Damia Fiere and Yume Fiere
Conditions to be aware of regarding family? (if any): none

Number of diplomatic employees: 10
Number of support employees (maintenance, cleaning, secretarial etc):30
Will you hire locally for non-critical positions? Yes

Number of security personnel:7
Are they military/security service/other? Warriors of the Eastern Tribe
Number and type of weapons (include caliber):Eight Blunderbuss, 20 bolas, 20 Broadswords, 10 maces, 3 warhammers, assorted knives and secret paraphernalia.

Number of vehicles: 5
Vehicle make and model: 3 Utahraptor, 2 Euoplacephalus

Are you willing to allow our airline travel to your nation? Yes, but I must warn that the wildlife is unpredictable.

Special Requests: There will, or course, be stables for our vehicles.

Additional Notes: To avoid conflicts, please call ahead about visitors.


...Accepted, but we must insist that you keep your vehicles under control and make sure that they do not disrupt traffic patterns.
Krianian Civil War: Strategic Victory
War Against Allied Amerikka: Victory
Ketrilyian Nuclear Crisis: Victory
War on West Ganicistan: Withdraw
Lonaran Civil War: Victory
Eins - Nuclear War
Swei - High Intensity Conventional War
Drei - Conventional War
[Vier] - Interventionary Conflict
Funf - Increased Tensions
Sechs - Lowest Concern
Map of Freeland, with Der Heilig Staat Von Freiland (Colony)

User avatar
Min Nan
Secretary
 
Posts: 40
Founded: Feb 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Min Nan » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:31 pm

Application Form:

Full nation name:Federation of Min Nan
Name of Head of State:Lim Teck Kang
Name of Head of Government (if different):Tan Shun Wee
Type of Government:Federal Republic
Name of Ambassador:Koh Kok Siong
Will he/she bring family? (If yes, list):yes
Conditions to be aware of regarding family? (if any):No

Number of diplomatic employees:12
Number of support employees (maintenance, cleaning, secretarial etc):6
Will you hire locally for non-critical positions?yes

Number of security personnel:20
Are they military/security service/other?yes
Number and type of weapons (include caliber):Glock 17

Number of vehicles:3
Vehicle make and model:F.O.M made Kok Tsing Recorda

Are you willing to allow our airline travel to your nation?yes

Special Requests:build a restaurant with our nation cuisine opposite the embassy

Additional Notes:None
The Federation of Min Nan/Ban-Lam Liam-Kok

"We are Nationalist & We love our Nation! "
"Our state philosphy:Democracy,Unity,Justice"
"Brave as tigers,Fight like tigers"
"Minnanese not a part of Han,Minnanese are Minnanese."

User avatar
Lonara
Diplomat
 
Posts: 840
Founded: Feb 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lonara » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:47 pm

Min Nan wrote:Application Form:

Full nation name:Federation of Min Nan
Name of Head of State:Lim Teck Kang
Name of Head of Government (if different):Tan Shun Wee
Type of Government:Federal Republic
Name of Ambassador:Koh Kok Siong
Will he/she bring family? (If yes, list):yes
Conditions to be aware of regarding family? (if any):No

Number of diplomatic employees:12
Number of support employees (maintenance, cleaning, secretarial etc):6
Will you hire locally for non-critical positions?yes

Number of security personnel:20
Are they military/security service/other?yes
Number and type of weapons (include caliber):Glock 17

Number of vehicles:3
Vehicle make and model:F.O.M made Kok Tsing Recorda

Are you willing to allow our airline travel to your nation?yes

Special Requests:build a restaurant with our nation cuisine opposite the embassy

Additional Notes:None


Image

Accepted, we are also very happy to be treated to your national cuisine.
Krianian Civil War: Strategic Victory
War Against Allied Amerikka: Victory
Ketrilyian Nuclear Crisis: Victory
War on West Ganicistan: Withdraw
Lonaran Civil War: Victory
Eins - Nuclear War
Swei - High Intensity Conventional War
Drei - Conventional War
[Vier] - Interventionary Conflict
Funf - Increased Tensions
Sechs - Lowest Concern
Map of Freeland, with Der Heilig Staat Von Freiland (Colony)

User avatar
Nieu Danmark
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 122
Founded: Feb 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nieu Danmark » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:49 pm

To: Lonaran Ministry of Foreign Affairs
From: New Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs

His Majesty, King Harold I of New Denmark, sends his greetings to His Imperial Majesty, Kaiser Heinrich Willhelm Metzgermeister, and hopes he is doing well. In hopes of fostering closer ties between our two nations, he has offered a request of an embassy and has instructed me to send the enclosed form. We look forward to a long, prosperous relationship.


Full nation name: The Dominion of New Danmark/Magten af Nyt Danmark
Name of Head of State: King Harold I of the House of Østergaard
Name of Head of Government (if different): The Rt. Hon. Susanne Nissen
Type of Government: Semi-constitutional monarchy
Name of Ambassador: Jennifer Lansing
Will he/she bring family? (If yes, list): Frederick Lansing (husband)
Conditions to be aware of regarding family? (if any): Mr. Lansing is not actually a New Danish citizen, merely a long-term resident. Mrs. Lansing is two months pregnant.

Number of diplomatic employees: 10, including a PA
Number of support employees (maintenance, cleaning, secretarial etc): One cook, two undercooks, one butler, two maids, one gardener, four general maintenance staff.
Will you hire locally for non-critical positions? Yes, except for the PA and the butler.

Number of security personnel: 10, plus one bodyguard for Mrs. Lansing and her husband.
Are they military/security service/other? The bodyguard is a former military operative, yet the rest of the security are part of a local firm.
Number and type of weapons (include caliber): 11 SIG P210's (9mm) and kevlar jackets.

Number of vehicles: 2
Vehicle make and model: One Mercedes-Benz S600 Pullman, one SEAT Altea XL

Are you willing to allow our airline travel to your nation? Yes

Special Requests:

Additional Notes: Interested in a trade agreement and non-aggression pacts.



Many thanks, and God bless.

Christian Ottosen,
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Last edited by Nieu Danmark on Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
New Danish Embassy Programme

New Danish Factbook

God save King Harold and the New Danes!

Take the World Census 2011 at http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=83868

OOC:The nation's name is actually Ny Danmark, or simply New Denmark. I have no idea where I got the Nieu bit from.

User avatar
Lonara
Diplomat
 
Posts: 840
Founded: Feb 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lonara » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:24 pm

Nieu Danmark wrote:To: Lonaran Ministry of Foreign Affairs
From: New Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs

His Majesty, King Harold I of New Denmark, sends his greetings to His Imperial Majesty, Kaiser Heinrich Willhelm Metzgermeister, and hopes he is doing well. In hopes of fostering closer ties between our two nations, he has offered a request of an embassy and has instructed me to send the enclosed form. We look forward to a long, prosperous relationship.


Full nation name: The Dominion of New Danmark/Magten af Nyt Danmark
Name of Head of State: King Harold I of the House of Østergaard
Name of Head of Government (if different): The Rt. Hon. Susanne Nissen
Type of Government: Semi-constitutional monarchy
Name of Ambassador: Jennifer Lansing
Will he/she bring family? (If yes, list): Frederick Lansing (husband)
Conditions to be aware of regarding family? (if any): Mr. Lansing is not actually a New Danish citizen, merely a long-term resident. Mrs. Lansing is two months pregnant.

Number of diplomatic employees: 10, including a PA
Number of support employees (maintenance, cleaning, secretarial etc): One cook, two undercooks, one butler, two maids, one gardener, four general maintenance staff.
Will you hire locally for non-critical positions? Yes, except for the PA and the butler.

Number of security personnel: 10, plus one bodyguard for Mrs. Lansing and her husband.
Are they military/security service/other? The bodyguard is a former military operative, yet the rest of the security are part of a local firm.
Number and type of weapons (include caliber): 11 SIG P210's (9mm) and kevlar jackets.

Number of vehicles: 2
Vehicle make and model: One Mercedes-Benz S600 Pullman, one SEAT Altea XL

Are you willing to allow our airline travel to your nation? Yes

Special Requests:

Additional Notes: Interested in a trade agreement and non-aggression pacts.



Many thanks, and God bless.

Christian Ottosen,
Minister of Foreign Affairs


Image

Cordially approved.

We also agree to your non-agression pact, and perhaps trade agreements may be discussed at another time.
Krianian Civil War: Strategic Victory
War Against Allied Amerikka: Victory
Ketrilyian Nuclear Crisis: Victory
War on West Ganicistan: Withdraw
Lonaran Civil War: Victory
Eins - Nuclear War
Swei - High Intensity Conventional War
Drei - Conventional War
[Vier] - Interventionary Conflict
Funf - Increased Tensions
Sechs - Lowest Concern
Map of Freeland, with Der Heilig Staat Von Freiland (Colony)

User avatar
Kriania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1122
Founded: Jan 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kriania » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:58 pm

Full nation name: Peoples Republic of Kriania
Name of Head of State: Emperor Constantinius Valnetinius I
Name of Head of Government (if different): Prime Minister William Howe
Type of Government: Parliamentary democracy with the emperor acting as a surrogate
Name of Ambassador: Torov Takas
Will he/she bring family? (If yes, list): son, wife, daughter
Conditions to be aware of regarding family? (if any): none

Number of diplomatic employees: 10
Number of support employees (maintenance, cleaning, secretarial etc): 50
Will you hire locally for non-critical positions? Yes

Number of security personnel: 25
Are they military/security service/other? KESF diplomatic security wing
Number and type of weapons (include caliber): 7.62 AN-125 assault rifles and .45 caliber Standard sevice pistols

Number of vehicles: 1 unarmed APC, 1 unarmed transport helicopter, 5 black SUV's (like they use in the CIA), 2 limos
Vehicle make and model: see above

Are you willing to allow our airline travel to your nation?

Special Requests:

Additional Notes:
Start a embassy in Kriania today: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=38986
Army 2,000,000
Navy 500,000
Airforce, 200,000
Spec Op: 20,000
Kriania is currently in a state of civil war: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=39459
K-S Uranium Sales Store Front Conglomerate: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39972

User avatar
Lonara
Diplomat
 
Posts: 840
Founded: Feb 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lonara » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:02 pm

Kriania wrote:Full nation name: Peoples Republic of Kriania
Name of Head of State: Emperor Constantinius Valnetinius I
Name of Head of Government (if different): Prime Minister William Howe
Type of Government: Parliamentary democracy with the emperor acting as a surrogate
Name of Ambassador: Torov Takas
Will he/she bring family? (If yes, list): son, wife, daughter
Conditions to be aware of regarding family? (if any): none

Number of diplomatic employees: 10
Number of support employees (maintenance, cleaning, secretarial etc): 50
Will you hire locally for non-critical positions? Yes

Number of security personnel: 25
Are they military/security service/other? KESF diplomatic security wing
Number and type of weapons (include caliber): 7.62 AN-125 assault rifles and .45 caliber Standard sevice pistols

Number of vehicles: 1 unarmed APC, 1 unarmed transport helicopter, 5 black SUV's (like they use in the CIA), 2 limos
Vehicle make and model: see above

Are you willing to allow our airline travel to your nation?

Special Requests:

Additional Notes:


Accepted.
Krianian Civil War: Strategic Victory
War Against Allied Amerikka: Victory
Ketrilyian Nuclear Crisis: Victory
War on West Ganicistan: Withdraw
Lonaran Civil War: Victory
Eins - Nuclear War
Swei - High Intensity Conventional War
Drei - Conventional War
[Vier] - Interventionary Conflict
Funf - Increased Tensions
Sechs - Lowest Concern
Map of Freeland, with Der Heilig Staat Von Freiland (Colony)

User avatar
Kriania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1122
Founded: Jan 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kriania » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:04 pm

Lonara wrote:
Kriania wrote:Full nation name: Peoples Republic of Kriania
Name of Head of State: Emperor Constantinius Valnetinius I
Name of Head of Government (if different): Prime Minister William Howe
Type of Government: Parliamentary democracy with the emperor acting as a surrogate
Name of Ambassador: Torov Takas
Will he/she bring family? (If yes, list): son, wife, daughter
Conditions to be aware of regarding family? (if any): none

Number of diplomatic employees: 10
Number of support employees (maintenance, cleaning, secretarial etc): 50
Will you hire locally for non-critical positions? Yes

Number of security personnel: 25
Are they military/security service/other? KESF diplomatic security wing
Number and type of weapons (include caliber): 7.62 AN-125 assault rifles and .45 caliber Standard sevice pistols

Number of vehicles: 1 unarmed APC, 1 unarmed transport helicopter, 5 black SUV's (like they use in the CIA), 2 limos
Vehicle make and model: see above

Are you willing to allow our airline travel to your nation?

Special Requests:

Additional Notes:


Accepted.


Wait sorry i forgot can ours have a helipad
Start a embassy in Kriania today: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=38986
Army 2,000,000
Navy 500,000
Airforce, 200,000
Spec Op: 20,000
Kriania is currently in a state of civil war: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=39459
K-S Uranium Sales Store Front Conglomerate: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39972

User avatar
Almaniania
Senator
 
Posts: 4829
Founded: Dec 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Almaniania » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:06 pm

Full nation name: Republic of Almaniania
Name of Head of State: President John Lennon
Name of Head of Government (if different):
Type of Government: Capitalist Republic
Name of Ambassador: Ambassador Tyres
Will he/she bring family? (If yes, list): No
Conditions to be aware of regarding family? (if any): None

Number of diplomatic employees: 15
Number of support employees (maintenance, cleaning, secretarial etc): 20
Will you hire locally for non-critical positions? Cleaning

Number of security personnel: 10
Are they military/security service/other? Security service
Number and type of weapons (include caliber): .380 handgun, tazer

Number of vehicles: 1
Vehicle make and model: ATV (non military)

Are you willing to allow our airline travel to your nation? Yes

Special Requests: Bakery, non-commercial laser tag area

Additional Notes: Um... I like pie?
The Republic of the Almanianian Federation: Official 2012 World Census Pencil Pusher Counter
{Almaniania}: Embassy -- Factbook
Current troop level: DEFCON 4

WARNING: I AM A GRAMMAR SOCIALIST. BEWARE
NationStates Personification
One of the Founders of National Personification Role Playing
Did you know I was a writer? You didn't? Perhaps you'd like to read a few of my stories and tell me what you think then.

User avatar
Lonara
Diplomat
 
Posts: 840
Founded: Feb 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lonara » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:06 pm

Kriania wrote:
Lonara wrote:
Kriania wrote:Full nation name: Peoples Republic of Kriania
Name of Head of State: Emperor Constantinius Valnetinius I
Name of Head of Government (if different): Prime Minister William Howe
Type of Government: Parliamentary democracy with the emperor acting as a surrogate
Name of Ambassador: Torov Takas
Will he/she bring family? (If yes, list): son, wife, daughter
Conditions to be aware of regarding family? (if any): none

Number of diplomatic employees: 10
Number of support employees (maintenance, cleaning, secretarial etc): 50
Will you hire locally for non-critical positions? Yes

Number of security personnel: 25
Are they military/security service/other? KESF diplomatic security wing
Number and type of weapons (include caliber): 7.62 AN-125 assault rifles and .45 caliber Standard sevice pistols

Number of vehicles: 1 unarmed APC, 1 unarmed transport helicopter, 5 black SUV's (like they use in the CIA), 2 limos
Vehicle make and model: see above

Are you willing to allow our airline travel to your nation?

Special Requests:

Additional Notes:


Accepted.


Wait sorry i forgot can ours have a helipad


Sure.
Krianian Civil War: Strategic Victory
War Against Allied Amerikka: Victory
Ketrilyian Nuclear Crisis: Victory
War on West Ganicistan: Withdraw
Lonaran Civil War: Victory
Eins - Nuclear War
Swei - High Intensity Conventional War
Drei - Conventional War
[Vier] - Interventionary Conflict
Funf - Increased Tensions
Sechs - Lowest Concern
Map of Freeland, with Der Heilig Staat Von Freiland (Colony)

User avatar
Banchao
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 375
Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Banchao » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:07 pm

Full nation name: the Grand Duchy of Banchao
Name of Head of State: Archduke Charles Goodell
Name of Head of Government (if different): Lord Eric Pownal
Type of Government: Grand Duchy/ monarchy
Name of Ambassador: Eugene Francois
Will he/she bring family? (If yes, list): yes. wife, Maria, son, Pierre(age 5 months)
Conditions to be aware of regarding family? (if any): small child

Number of diplomatic employees:15
Number of support employees (maintenance, cleaning, secretarial etc):100
Will you hire locally for non-critical positions?yes

Number of security personnel:50
Are they military/security service/other? military
Number and type of weapons (include caliber): 50 AK-47s .308,

Number of vehicles: 50 for the security, 35 for staff, 15 for diplomatic
Vehicle make and model: security- 2010 Banchaoian police cruisers, staff - 2005 chyrsler 300s, diplomatic - 2002 Mercedes-Benz W210

Are you willing to allow our airline travel to your nation?yes

Special Requests: none

Additional Notes:none

Next

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cartoonia, Emerstari, Tudonia, Vadterland

Remove ads