NATION

PASSWORD

What happens if your leader is temporarily unable to lead?

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Schilder bedrijf
Civilian

Founded: Mar 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Schilder bedrijf » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:40 pm

Thank you for all the information

Earth of Dimension X-176
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth of Dimension X-176 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:43 pm

If President Schwarzenegger is ever incapacitated or unable to lead the nation, then xanderplaggian Vice President Rzerxxe Wurzok will assume the position. She's noted by political pundits as having a firm stance of economic intervention, a far more open view on low-skilled immigration and for being constantly under scandal for attempting to eat shoelaces.
WNN News: Nintendo's upcoming Super Mario game will deal with themes of 'modern military torture' | 12 people hospitalised in sudden 'stress dancing outbreak' in Kyoto office building | Gun ownership to be made legal to deafblind people in Georgia, lawmaker says 'you'll see why'

Viridest
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Viridest » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:23 am

If the chancellor is temporary unable to lead, due to sickness, maternity leave, etc., then the deputy chancellor will become the acting chancellor until the next Federal election or until the chancellor returns.
Viridest is a small island nation located just west of mainland Europe.

Aryax
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 16, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Aryax » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:08 am

As stated in Article 48 of the Constitution, every National President chooses one successor in his/her Cabinet (executive government), that takes over if the National President is temporarily or permanently unable to lead. The successor would serve as caretaker until the next election.
----------
----------
People's Republic of Aryax
----------
----------
Ⰰⱃⱑⰽⱄⰰⱑ Ⱀⰰⱃⱁⰴⱀⰰⱑ Ⱃⰵⱄⱂⱆⰱⰾⰹⰽⰰ
----------
----------
Arjaksaja Narodnaja Rjespublika
Read first | Overview | Constitution | Leader
Pogaria wrote:Wow, I've never seen a nation that was this restrictive. I can see why you're #1 for "Most Extreme".

Trotterdam wrote:The really weird thing is that Aryax still manages to score highly on a number of scales such as Average Income of Poor, Cheerfulness, Lifespan, Human Development Index, and Intelligence. Apparently, this is a totalitarian dictatorship that works.
Vivolkha's main stat-playing puppet. WARNING: All factbooks need a revamp. This nation does not represent my views.

Pulsroth
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 07, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Pulsroth » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:12 am

Each Supreme Minister personally selects a deputy minister to rule in times of crisis when the Supreme Minister is unable to do so.

The deputy is bound by Pulsrothi law to lead the party for as long as is needed.
The greatest Asian meritocracy of the 2040's, run by NS's resident vaguely aristocratic English rose.

Visit my futuristic and Lovecraftian themed nations as well, why don't you? Wip3d Out, Esterhill

I'm newly married, so I'm well and truly blessed right now. And whoever else ends up reading this, may you live a blessed life too!

Republica Federal de Catalunya
Minister

Founded: Nov 21, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Republica Federal de Catalunya » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:46 am

During last coronavirus pandemy our Prime Minister and other high ranking government officials as the economy minister 2nd were home confined after being positive for Covid-19 . So the Government attended their meatings by videoconference.

Previous

Return to Factbooks and National Information