NATION

PASSWORD

Your Nation's Police Force, S.W.A.T

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Paradisiam
Envoy

Founded: Aug 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Your Nation's Police Force, S.W.A.T

Postby Paradisiam » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:10 am

Apart from the normal YN Army and Navy threads, this thread will focus in the policing service of your country. Various things like uniforms to supporting vehicles should be discussed here. Pictures are encouraged but tasteful explanations are more than acceptable.

*What I would like to see here is a possible application that your officers must take before being put to service!!!*

Typical calls your S.W.A.T. team respond to is something to note while designing, or picking your equipment.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My nation Paradisiam is full of tropical forests and rural towns surrounded by wild life. So use of local sheriff stations that are fitted with state-of-the-art riot armories are not as necessary as quick response air-support. So sheriff stations usually have a heli-pad and choppers that can hold the SWAT team as well as restrained persons.

The uniforms of city police are a sleek grey color with bright blue body armor that makes them stand out to ensure restrictions and safety on the populace. The local sheriffs of most towns and villages usually are spotted wearing yellow or green uniform and are armed with revolvers. High-end seme-auto rifles and shotguns are seen in their vehicles.

The type of call that would rely on the SWAT teams assistance are usually primitive religious rituals of natives that involve human sacrifice in the woods. This can be arguably seen as hate crimes if the victim is a foreigner. Ensuring that police are capable of conducting negotiations and extractions tactics is a must.

Many sheriffs can be seen toting around double barrel shotguns from home as the regulations that local police have to endure is minimum.

Yugoslav Memes
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Yugoslav Memes » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:12 am

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... 3&t=282677

The topic of this thread is contained within those discussed in link above
Factbook - Trobojka

Shooting all the old people is a feasible and effective solution whenever your ideas meet some obstacles.

Paradisiam
Envoy

Founded: Aug 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Paradisiam » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:15 am

I had a dream that I started a successful thread on NS. Not anymore.

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:40 am

Paradisiam wrote:I had a dream that I started a successful thread on NS. Not anymore.

rip.
The Sons and Daughters of Jochi Ride Out Again!
For The Khan! For The State! For Faith and For Heritage!
Muslim and Tengrist Clerical Fascist State. Not my rl views.

Just Call Me Joch.
Jochistan reincarnated. Destroyed for my sins at 9300+ Posts.
See Space, You Cowboy

Nortainland
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 06, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nortainland » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:05 am

Well here's a police 'logo' anyway. Image

Taracy
Attaché

Founded: Aug 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Taracy » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:28 am