NATION

PASSWORD

Kalasparata's Flag Meaning

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Sapiency
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1132
Founded: Jan 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sapiency » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:19 am

Chatkasatan wrote:
Sapiency wrote:
Chatkasatan wrote:
Sapiency wrote:
Chatkasatan wrote:
Hornopolis wrote:Why do you always have to egg people on Sapiency?

Because he/she thinks he/she is better than everyone else. Having low-key and pleasing colors? What 2 colours? Black isn't even a colour and it isn't very pleasing.


Being facetiously egostical is indicative of being better than everyone else in general?

Look, you're attacking me instead of my arguments. Hardly very scholarly.

Hornopolis wrote:Why do you always have to egg people on Sapiency?

She started it, what with her 'You don't have to see it' speech.

Well its true. You don't have to look at it. And what do you know of being scholarly, you are insulting Kalasparata and thats not very scholarly or gentleman-like.

What? No, I'm saying that the flag made by the nice man is better and that he should use it.

Saying things without evidence is totalitarianism; are YOU a totalitarian?

And im saying there is nothing wrong with the flag he as now. Nothing against the flag the other guy made its very nice.

Of course I am! What else would I be?

Edit: Err... no. I am not a totalitarian at all!!
Edit2: *shifty eyes*


That's insulting the flag, not the person behind it. Though he has done many, many things to be insulted for.

What you're saying is wrong, both objectively and subjectively. Someone with a flag like yours is hardly a very ideal witness. The fact that the flag isn't as good as the one the nice man provided is as true as the theory of evolution.
The Interstellar Aretecratic Union of Sapiency

Storm on his mother finding him out mid-coitus
<Storm_> She found me... mid-rut.
<Storm_> She asked me "What are you doing?"
<Storm_> And probably because I was suicidal I said 'I think this position is known as the doggy style'
Well, I don't see anything wrong with calling Jolt/OMAC a bunch of assholes that apply oral suction to diseased genitalia. -Reppy
Or the "THE SUPER HAPPY FUNTIME LIBERAL PANSY GAYFEST COMMUNIST LOVE HOUR", because you know that's what Faux News will do if you make them. -Dontgonearthere

User avatar
Swilatia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5943
Founded: Jul 02, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Swilatia » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:28 am

Sapiency wrote:There should be an Allied Consortium of Terrible Flag Holders.

You could be Chief Advocate.

Indeed... you could go and start it.
SvilajskaRepublika Free since 1826

Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -6.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.31

User avatar
Sapiency
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1132
Founded: Jan 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sapiency » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:29 am

Swilatia wrote:
Sapiency wrote:There should be an Allied Consortium of Terrible Flag Holders.

You could be Chief Advocate.

Indeed... you could go and start it.

Words on flags don't make them bad, unfortunately. Just look at Iran and their Allah Akbar.

And the fkn HUEG list of countries that have words on their flags.
Last edited by Sapiency on Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Interstellar Aretecratic Union of Sapiency

Storm on his mother finding him out mid-coitus
<Storm_> She found me... mid-rut.
<Storm_> She asked me "What are you doing?"
<Storm_> And probably because I was suicidal I said 'I think this position is known as the doggy style'
Well, I don't see anything wrong with calling Jolt/OMAC a bunch of assholes that apply oral suction to diseased genitalia. -Reppy
Or the "THE SUPER HAPPY FUNTIME LIBERAL PANSY GAYFEST COMMUNIST LOVE HOUR", because you know that's what Faux News will do if you make them. -Dontgonearthere

User avatar
Chatkasatan
Minister
 
Posts: 2456
Founded: Jan 09, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Chatkasatan » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:33 am

Sapiency wrote:
Chatkasatan wrote:
Sapiency wrote:
Chatkasatan wrote:
Sapiency wrote:
Chatkasatan wrote:
Hornopolis wrote:Why do you always have to egg people on Sapiency?

Because he/she thinks he/she is better than everyone else. Having low-key and pleasing colors? What 2 colours? Black isn't even a colour and it isn't very pleasing.


Being facetiously egostical is indicative of being better than everyone else in general?

Look, you're attacking me instead of my arguments. Hardly very scholarly.

Hornopolis wrote:Why do you always have to egg people on Sapiency?

She started it, what with her 'You don't have to see it' speech.

Well its true. You don't have to look at it. And what do you know of being scholarly, you are insulting Kalasparata and thats not very scholarly or gentleman-like.

What? No, I'm saying that the flag made by the nice man is better and that he should use it.

Saying things without evidence is totalitarianism; are YOU a totalitarian?

And im saying there is nothing wrong with the flag he as now. Nothing against the flag the other guy made its very nice.

Of course I am! What else would I be?

Edit: Err... no. I am not a totalitarian at all!!
Edit2: *shifty eyes*


That's insulting the flag, not the person behind it. Though he has done many, many things to be insulted for.

What you're saying is wrong, both objectively and subjectively. Someone with a flag like yours is hardly a very ideal witness. The fact that the flag isn't as good as the one the nice man provided is as true as the theory of evolution.

How do you know that insulting the flag isn't insulting the person behind it?
What authority do you have to say that Flag A is better than Flag B? None.
And speaking of the topic subjective, You may think that your flag is just the bee's knees while someone else my think that it looks like a black rectangle with cobwebs in the corner.
Im not gay, I just like RAINBOWS!
PEW PEW!
NSG Sodomy Club
I am a woman and I have needs.
The Aphrodite of F7 <3
The one and only Time Traveling Rainbow Starfish

User avatar
Sapiency
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1132
Founded: Jan 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sapiency » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:33 am

Sapiency wrote:
Swilatia wrote:
Sapiency wrote:There should be an Allied Consortium of Terrible Flag Holders.

You could be Chief Advocate.

Indeed... you could go and start it.

Words on flags don't make them bad, unfortunately. Just look at Iran and their Allah Akbar.

And the fkn HUEG list of countries that have words on their flags.


OSHIT I failed a bit of research there. I mean Saudi Arabia.
The Interstellar Aretecratic Union of Sapiency

Storm on his mother finding him out mid-coitus
<Storm_> She found me... mid-rut.
<Storm_> She asked me "What are you doing?"
<Storm_> And probably because I was suicidal I said 'I think this position is known as the doggy style'
Well, I don't see anything wrong with calling Jolt/OMAC a bunch of assholes that apply oral suction to diseased genitalia. -Reppy
Or the "THE SUPER HAPPY FUNTIME LIBERAL PANSY GAYFEST COMMUNIST LOVE HOUR", because you know that's what Faux News will do if you make them. -Dontgonearthere

User avatar
Sapiency
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1132
Founded: Jan 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sapiency » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:39 am

Chatkasatan wrote:
Sapiency wrote:
Chatkasatan wrote:
Sapiency wrote:
Chatkasatan wrote:
Sapiency wrote:
Chatkasatan wrote:
Hornopolis wrote:Why do you always have to egg people on Sapiency?

Because he/she thinks he/she is better than everyone else. Having low-key and pleasing colors? What 2 colours? Black isn't even a colour and it isn't very pleasing.


Being facetiously egostical is indicative of being better than everyone else in general?

Look, you're attacking me instead of my arguments. Hardly very scholarly.

Hornopolis wrote:Why do you always have to egg people on Sapiency?

She started it, what with her 'You don't have to see it' speech.

Well its true. You don't have to look at it. And what do you know of being scholarly, you are insulting Kalasparata and thats not very scholarly or gentleman-like.

What? No, I'm saying that the flag made by the nice man is better and that he should use it.

Saying things without evidence is totalitarianism; are YOU a totalitarian?

And im saying there is nothing wrong with the flag he as now. Nothing against the flag the other guy made its very nice.

Of course I am! What else would I be?

Edit: Err... no. I am not a totalitarian at all!!
Edit2: *shifty eyes*


That's insulting the flag, not the person behind it. Though he has done many, many things to be insulted for.

What you're saying is wrong, both objectively and subjectively. Someone with a flag like yours is hardly a very ideal witness. The fact that the flag isn't as good as the one the nice man provided is as true as the theory of evolution.

How do you know that insulting the flag isn't insulting the person behind it?


An artist can be bad without being a bad person.

What authority do you have to say that Flag A is better than Flag B? None.


I'm going to ignore the fact that that was a rhetorical question and answer it: I simply have some taste.

And speaking of the topic subjective, You may think that your flag is just the bee's knees while someone else my think that it looks like a black rectangle with cobwebs in the corner.


Do you know what ununoctium is and what place in the Periodic Table it is in?

No?

Then you have no such authority to claim such.
The Interstellar Aretecratic Union of Sapiency

Storm on his mother finding him out mid-coitus
<Storm_> She found me... mid-rut.
<Storm_> She asked me "What are you doing?"
<Storm_> And probably because I was suicidal I said 'I think this position is known as the doggy style'
Well, I don't see anything wrong with calling Jolt/OMAC a bunch of assholes that apply oral suction to diseased genitalia. -Reppy
Or the "THE SUPER HAPPY FUNTIME LIBERAL PANSY GAYFEST COMMUNIST LOVE HOUR", because you know that's what Faux News will do if you make them. -Dontgonearthere

User avatar
Swilatia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5943
Founded: Jul 02, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Swilatia » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:43 am

Sapiency wrote:
Swilatia wrote:
Sapiency wrote:There should be an Allied Consortium of Terrible Flag Holders.

You could be Chief Advocate.

Indeed... you could go and start it.

Words on flags don't make them bad, unfortunately. Just look at Iran and their Allah Akbar.

And the fkn HUEG list of countries that have words on their flags.

Writing your nation's full postal adress on the flag is bad. It defeats the point of the rest of the flag. it kills the whole point of the a flag, to be a symbol of the country. Why not just write your nation name on a plain cloth?

Hell, you're already halfway there. Just take off that wierd circle thing (it's in the worng corner anyway), and choose an easier-to-read font. And change the colours. Seriously, black and grey? Even if your flag is just text, there's still a "fkn hueg" list of better colour combinatins to choose from.
SvilajskaRepublika Free since 1826

Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -6.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.31

User avatar
Chatkasatan
Minister
 
Posts: 2456
Founded: Jan 09, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Chatkasatan » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:53 am

Sapiency wrote:
Chatkasatan wrote:
How do you know that insulting the flag isn't insulting the person behind it?

An artist can be bad without being a bad person.

Yes but when you insult an artist's work, you insult them.
What authority do you have to say that Flag A is better than Flag B? None.

I'm going to ignore the fact that that was a rhetorical question and answer it: I simply have some taste.

What taste? I have yet to see this taste you claim to have.
And speaking of the topic subjective, You may think that your flag is just the bee's knees while someone else my think that it looks like a black rectangle with cobwebs in the corner.

Do you know what ununoctium is and what place in the Periodic Table it is in?
No?
Then you have no such authority to claim such.

I didn't claim anything. And I couldn't care less what place ununoctium is in.
Last edited by Chatkasatan on Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Im not gay, I just like RAINBOWS!
PEW PEW!
NSG Sodomy Club
I am a woman and I have needs.
The Aphrodite of F7 <3
The one and only Time Traveling Rainbow Starfish

User avatar
Blitzkrenia
Minister
 
Posts: 3373
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Blitzkrenia » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:02 am

Sapiency wrote:
Do you know what ununoctium is and what place in the Periodic Table it is in?

No?

Then you have no such authority to claim such.

Yes, I know what it is. However, I never made the connection between your flag and the element. Really, I just thought It represented the planets of some FT empire.

You see, just because your flag has an obscure and hidden meaning that she (and I too) wasn't aware of, does not invalidate her opinion. Just because someone does not know the deep meaning put in a canvas painted pure black, doesn't mean that his opinion that it looks like some black paper.

By the way: I do like your flag.
Last edited by Blitzkrenia on Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Seriousness is the only refuge of the shallow." -Oscar Wilde

User avatar
Sapiency
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1132
Founded: Jan 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sapiency » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:28 am

Swilatia wrote:
Sapiency wrote:
Swilatia wrote:
Sapiency wrote:There should be an Allied Consortium of Terrible Flag Holders.

You could be Chief Advocate.

Indeed... you could go and start it.

Words on flags don't make them bad, unfortunately. Just look at Iran and their Allah Akbar.

And the fkn HUEG list of countries that have words on their flags.

Writing your nation's full postal adress on the flag is bad. It defeats the point of the rest of the flag. it kills the whole point of the a flag, to be a symbol of the country. Why not just write your nation name on a plain cloth?

Hell, you're already halfway there. Just take off that wierd circle thing (it's in the worng corner anyway), and choose an easier-to-read font. And change the colours. Seriously, black and grey? Even if your flag is just text, there's still a "fkn hueg" list of better colour combinatins to choose from.


Ahh, this is something that can be debated.

Does it matter what it is as long as it doesn't make you vomit? It's not a postal address. It's what the nation is. The Interstellar Aretecratic Union of Sapiency is a concept, not a nation name that might as well have a TM stuck on the end.

Chatkasatan wrote:
Sapiency wrote:
Chatkasatan wrote:
How do you know that insulting the flag isn't insulting the person behind it?

An artist can be bad without being a bad person.

Yes but when you insult an artist's work, you insult them.


HA HA

OH WOW

Mind you, the Mona Lisa is to Eileen as what the nice man's flag is to Kala's current one.

What authority do you have to say that Flag A is better than Flag B? None.

I'm going to ignore the fact that that was a rhetorical question and answer it: I simply have some taste.

What taste? I have yet to see this taste you claim to have.


That, my feminist friend, is because you are blind.

And speaking of the topic subjective, You may think that your flag is just the bee's knees while someone else my think that it looks like a black rectangle with cobwebs in the corner.

Do you know what ununoctium is and what place in the Periodic Table it is in?
No?
Then you have no such authority to claim such.

I didn't claim anything. And I couldn't care less what place ununoctium is in.


You implicitly claimed that it was a "black rectangle with cobwebs in the corner"

And you couldn't care less because you refuse to respect science and strive for further knowledge. That is one of the very worst insults to humanity's collective intelligence, (you're just being childish if you say the Westboro Baptist Church as a counterpoint) my dear, and you would do well to remember that.
Last edited by Sapiency on Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Interstellar Aretecratic Union of Sapiency

Storm on his mother finding him out mid-coitus
<Storm_> She found me... mid-rut.
<Storm_> She asked me "What are you doing?"
<Storm_> And probably because I was suicidal I said 'I think this position is known as the doggy style'
Well, I don't see anything wrong with calling Jolt/OMAC a bunch of assholes that apply oral suction to diseased genitalia. -Reppy
Or the "THE SUPER HAPPY FUNTIME LIBERAL PANSY GAYFEST COMMUNIST LOVE HOUR", because you know that's what Faux News will do if you make them. -Dontgonearthere

User avatar
The Pelican Nation
Attaché
 
Posts: 70
Founded: Apr 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Pelican Nation » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:32 am

From what we have seen thus far, the flag of Kalasparata means only one thing to us: Dangerous Ground! KEEP OUT!

May be substituted with: HERE THERE BE BARBARIANS! if you wish.
Last edited by The Pelican Nation on Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Hornopolis
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5992
Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:17 pm

I'm sorry Sapiency, but is this thread all about your flag? No, so stop talking about your flag here, there are other threads like the "Rate the Flag Above You" thread in F7. Go there and yell and argue about your flag and other peoples flag not here.
4/11/11

User avatar
Sapiency
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1132
Founded: Jan 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sapiency » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:37 pm

Hornopolis wrote:I'm sorry Sapiency, but is this thread all about your flag? No, so stop talking about your flag here, there are other threads like the "Rate the Flag Above You" thread in F7. Go there and yell and argue about your flag and other peoples flag not here.

Look at the thread before talking, mister. You're the Republican of NS RP's OOC, Hornopolis. This is the Iraq War. Chatkasatan is George Bush Junior and I am Iraq with better technology.

This wasn't about terrorism my flag, it was about oil how Kalasparata's flag should be changed to the nice man's new flag. Another thing that caused it were allegations of WMDs Chatkasatan's rubbish about how I don't have to see it.

I'm not sure how 9/11 fits into this, though.
The Interstellar Aretecratic Union of Sapiency

Storm on his mother finding him out mid-coitus
<Storm_> She found me... mid-rut.
<Storm_> She asked me "What are you doing?"
<Storm_> And probably because I was suicidal I said 'I think this position is known as the doggy style'
Well, I don't see anything wrong with calling Jolt/OMAC a bunch of assholes that apply oral suction to diseased genitalia. -Reppy
Or the "THE SUPER HAPPY FUNTIME LIBERAL PANSY GAYFEST COMMUNIST LOVE HOUR", because you know that's what Faux News will do if you make them. -Dontgonearthere

User avatar
Chatkasatan
Minister
 
Posts: 2456
Founded: Jan 09, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Chatkasatan » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:40 am

Sapiency wrote:
Hornopolis wrote:I'm sorry Sapiency, but is this thread all about your flag? No, so stop talking about your flag here, there are other threads like the "Rate the Flag Above You" thread in F7. Go there and yell and argue about your flag and other peoples flag not here.

Look at the thread before talking, mister. You're the Republican of NS RP's OOC, Hornopolis. This is the Iraq War. Chatkasatan is George Bush Junior and I am Iraq with better technology.

This wasn't about terrorism my flag, it was about oil how Kalasparata's flag should be changed to the nice man's new flag. Another thing that caused it were allegations of WMDs Chatkasatan's rubbish about how I don't have to see it.

I'm not sure how 9/11 fits into this, though.

It's not rubbish, its the truth. I just don't understand why your going on about it. Move on.
Im not gay, I just like RAINBOWS!
PEW PEW!
NSG Sodomy Club
I am a woman and I have needs.
The Aphrodite of F7 <3
The one and only Time Traveling Rainbow Starfish

User avatar
Skarow
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Feb 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarow » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:51 am

Krytenia wrote:Good lord, that's a vexillological atrocity. Give me an hour, I'll get you something with as much meaning, but far, far easier on the eye.

EDIT: And here we are!

Image


way better.

User avatar
Kalasparata
Senator
 
Posts: 4725
Founded: Jan 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:27 am

I happen to like myne thank you very much!
No I did not spell jail wrong, "gaol" is the Australian spelling
cityrailsaints on TrainsPlanesNRL
Capital City:Ipsola
Leader: Stelios Cityrailsaints
Religion: Orthodox Christianity
|| Factbook (Wiki) | Flag Meaning | Photobucket
|| cityraildude on YouTube || Embassy | NewsEconomic Calculators: NSEconomy | SunSet
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
98%of teenagers would run to his aid if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 2% moving people out of the way to make sure no one can catch him, copy and paste this into your signature

User avatar
The Pelican Nation
Attaché
 
Posts: 70
Founded: Apr 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Pelican Nation » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:30 am

Kalasparata wrote:I happen to like myne thank you very much!


Well, that much goes without saying, or you wouldn't be flying it, now, would you? :P

I think it's just a bit too busy, pattern wise, but that's probably what somebody said when the Stars and Stripes was first sewn.

User avatar
Kalasparata
Senator
 
Posts: 4725
Founded: Jan 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:31 am

The Pelican Nation wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:I happen to like myne thank you very much!


Well, that much goes without saying, or you wouldn't be flying it, now, would you? :P

I think it's just a bit too busy, pattern wise, but that's probably what somebody said when the Stars and Stripes was first sewn.

Stars and strips?
No I did not spell jail wrong, "gaol" is the Australian spelling
cityrailsaints on TrainsPlanesNRL
Capital City:Ipsola
Leader: Stelios Cityrailsaints
Religion: Orthodox Christianity
|| Factbook (Wiki) | Flag Meaning | Photobucket
|| cityraildude on YouTube || Embassy | NewsEconomic Calculators: NSEconomy | SunSet
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
98%of teenagers would run to his aid if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 2% moving people out of the way to make sure no one can catch him, copy and paste this into your signature

User avatar
The Pelican Nation
Attaché
 
Posts: 70
Founded: Apr 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Pelican Nation » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:31 am

Kalasparata wrote:
The Pelican Nation wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:I happen to like myne thank you very much!


Well, that much goes without saying, or you wouldn't be flying it, now, would you? :P

I think it's just a bit too busy, pattern wise, but that's probably what somebody said when the Stars and Stripes was first sewn.

Stars and strips?


OOC:

Forgot my tag. I was referring to the RL flag of the United States, also known as Old Glory, or the Stars and Stripes.

User avatar
Kalasparata
Senator
 
Posts: 4725
Founded: Jan 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:33 am

Oh, sorry stars and stripes=American flag?
No I did not spell jail wrong, "gaol" is the Australian spelling
cityrailsaints on TrainsPlanesNRL
Capital City:Ipsola
Leader: Stelios Cityrailsaints
Religion: Orthodox Christianity
|| Factbook (Wiki) | Flag Meaning | Photobucket
|| cityraildude on YouTube || Embassy | NewsEconomic Calculators: NSEconomy | SunSet
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
98%of teenagers would run to his aid if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 2% moving people out of the way to make sure no one can catch him, copy and paste this into your signature

User avatar
The Pelican Nation
Attaché
 
Posts: 70
Founded: Apr 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Pelican Nation » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:36 am

Kalasparata wrote:Oh, sorry stars and stripes=American flag?


OOC:

I thought that was fairly clear, by now. Yes.

User avatar
Kalasparata
Senator
 
Posts: 4725
Founded: Jan 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:45 am

The Pelican Nation wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:Oh, sorry stars and stripes=American flag?


OOC:

I thought that was fairly clear,.

Yea to Americans!
No I did not spell jail wrong, "gaol" is the Australian spelling
cityrailsaints on TrainsPlanesNRL
Capital City:Ipsola
Leader: Stelios Cityrailsaints
Religion: Orthodox Christianity
|| Factbook (Wiki) | Flag Meaning | Photobucket
|| cityraildude on YouTube || Embassy | NewsEconomic Calculators: NSEconomy | SunSet
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
98%of teenagers would run to his aid if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 2% moving people out of the way to make sure no one can catch him, copy and paste this into your signature

User avatar
The Pelican Nation
Attaché
 
Posts: 70
Founded: Apr 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Pelican Nation » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:49 am

Kalasparata wrote:
The Pelican Nation wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:Oh, sorry stars and stripes=American flag?


OOC:

I thought that was fairly clear,.

Yea to Americans!


And to most people I know, including non Americans. In any case, you asked, I answered. Now, if you will excuse me, I have places to be.

User avatar
Krytenia
Senator
 
Posts: 4021
Founded: Apr 22, 2004
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Krytenia » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:05 pm

Kalasparata wrote:Oh, sorry stars and stripes=American flag?

Indeed. Where are you from, anyways?
KRYTENIA: RIP "Losing in semi-finals" meme. 2004-2020.
Capital: Emberton ⍟ RP Population: ~180,000,000 ⍟ Trigram: KRY ⍟ iTLD: .kt ⍟ Demonym: Krytenian, Krytie (inf.)
Languages: English (de jure), Spanish, French, Welsh (official regional only)

Hosts: Cup of Harmony VII, AOCAF I, Cup of Harmony XV, World Cup XXIV, AOCAF XIII, World Cup XXIX, AOCAF XVII, AOCAF XXIII, World Cup XL, Cup of Harmony XXXII, Baptism of Fire XXXII, AOCAF XXVII, Baptism of Fire XXXVI, World Cup L, Baptism of Fire XL, Cup of Harmony LXIV, AOCAF XLVIII, World Cup LXXV, AOCAF LX
Champions: AOCAF LII, Cup of Harmony LXXVIII
Runner-Up: AOCAF VII, World Cup LVIII
Creator, AOCAF & Cygnus Cup - Host, VI Winter Olympics (Ashton) & VII Summer Olympics (Emberton)

User avatar
Novograd IV
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8330
Founded: Nov 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Novograd IV » Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:29 am

Kalasparata wrote:
Kwunjin wrote:no offense but you're flag is ugly. :p

We've all got an opinon

hypocrite...

and you said the red one twice....
Novan Wiki (under [re]construction)

Economic Left/Right: -9.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.24

http://www.politicaltest.net/test/result/196124/

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Achain, Cavirfi, Lehi-Nephi, The Troas Sector

Advertisement

Remove ads