NATION

PASSWORD

New Ivelborian Embassy Programme (Open)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Ivelboria
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 13, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

New Ivelborian Embassy Programme (Open)

Postby Ivelboria » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:07 am

Welcome to our new embassy programme, where we will establish embassies, consulates, or whatever you may wish for. Ivelboria wants to spread diplomacy and peace for the world, and can you help make our world even better? Join the journey with us to improve our world! Use the links above to go to sections faster.

You may see our info book here.

What we are

Ivelboria, officially the United Demoratic Kingdom of Ivelboria, is a constituent country in Izeria, which is what makes this country a bit unique. The leader is Queen Syarvarnta I, with the Prime Minister Elbernsh Yil Darama. We are a democratic nation, and Ivelboria is one of the co-founders (The other being Hirvania) of the Democratic Economic Union of Nations (DEUN)
This Programme is led by two different ministries. The Ivelborian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the Ministry of Communications.

The Ivelborian Ministry of Foreign Affairs is responsible for diplomatic relations with foreign countries, and to make new ones with others with trading, diplomacy, etc. This Ministry also helps with development of other poor nations in need. And on to the Ministry of Communications. This is responsible for communicating with others. According to Article 5 on the Ivelborious Constitution, the Ministry can block and open diplomatic communications with others, if it's in the need of trading problems or other.

DEUN Info

Since Ivelboria is a Co-Founder of the DEUN, we have decided...

If your nation is/becomes a member of the Democratic Economic Union of Nations (DEUN), which a special Union co-founded by Hirvania and Ivelboria, and that you're democratic, you will be given a special location in the Diplomacy Centre building of the Union and diplomatic ties will be closer between you and us.

Interests you? Apply here!

Embassies from Nations Signing in this Programme

United States of Vietnam
Stojam
Greater Nazi Germanic Reich
Enparegnu Villoscanu
Samudera Darussalam
Ralioskener
Last edited by Ivelboria on Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:13 pm, edited 11 times in total.
The Neviersian Federation ✩ De Fédération Neviersien
In Neviersia, your hard-earned tax money funds countryball art, endless paperwork, "free" healthcare and gawd-awful humour. Even the countryballs need therapy. What's not to love?
GOV.NE | About Neviersia | Wikipedia | Politics | States & Territories | Cities
- Born and bred in good ol' Yorkshire.
- I know my nation is called Ivelboria but I was too lazy to make a new nation. :P
- Chronic workaholic who keeps making factbooks...
- NS stats not used.
- The stars on my flag can spin either way.. :P
Economic: 0.63 (2016), 1.0 (2019), -0.63 (2021), -1.88 (2022)
Social: 0.97 (2016), -2.97 (2019), -3.28 (2021), -0.72 (2022)

1/5/21: Started using the GIF flag. For 3/4 years before that I used this one.

Spoilerception? Here's how!

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Applications

Postby Ivelboria » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:11 am

Applications

Embassy / Consulate Form
Code: Select all
    [b][u][SIZE=200]E[/SIZE][SIZE=150]mbassy[/size] / [size=200]C[/size][size=150]onsulate[/SIZE] [SIZE=200]R[/SIZE][size=150]equest[/size][/b][/u]
    [b][i]National Information[/i][/b]
    [b]Official Name(s) of Nation[/b]:
    [b]Short Name(s) of Nation[/b]:
    [b]Form of Government[/b]:
    [b]Head of Government[/b]:
    [b]Head of State[/b]:
    [b]Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent[/b]:
    [b]Opinions Towards Ivelboria (Optional field) [/b]:

[b][i]Ambassadorial Information[/i][/b]
    [b]Name[/b]:
    [b]Title of Nobility or Trade Title[/b]:
    [b]Age[/b]:
    [b]Gender[/b]:
    [b]Will there be any family members accompanying the ambassador? If so please list.[/b]:
    [b]Languages Spoken[/b]:
    [b]If your nation does not speak a national language (Ivelboria) will said ambassador bring a translator?[/b]:
    [b]Criminal Records[/b]:
    [b]Background Information[/b]:
    [b]Does the ambassador wish to send Children(If any) to school in Ivelboria?[/b]:
    [b]Any Health and Safety Information?[/b]:

[b][i]Embassy/Trade House, Staff, and Equipment Information[/i][/b]
    [b]Please remember armed/military vehicles, machine guns, explosives, riot gear, tasers and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment.[/b]
    [b]Trade Officer[/b]:
    [b]Diplomatic Staff (Limit: 15)[/b]:
    [b]Security Staff (Limit: 10)[/b]:
    [b]Service Staff (Limit: 10)[/b]:
    [b]Will you hire locally?[/b]:
    [b]Number and Type of Weapons (This is an optional option, proudly suggested by Guineatrea!)[/b]:

[b][i]Locational Information[/i][/b]

[b]Please tick whether you want an embassy or consulate[/b]:
    Embassy [ ] Consulate [ ]

[b]Please tick ONE location below[/b]
    [ ] Djurma-Eslevibudapest (Capital - PMT) [ ] Bolfayem (Biggest City - MT) [ ] Apetanie (Minor City - PT
    [ ] Zagreb (Provincial Capital - PMT) [ ] Ieesleevie (Provincial Capital - MT) [ ] Bernne (Provincial Capital - PT)
    [ ] Kingerstan (Major City - PMT) [ ] Luzareno (Major City - MT) [ ] Vensevelia (Major City - PT)
    [ ] Tirenne (Provincial Capital - PMT) [ ] Plenerbertemertenovie (Major City - MT) [ ] Ambevti (Minor City - PT)

[b]Taken from the list above, what is your second choice location?[/b]
    [b]Number of Embassies: (MAXIMUM - 2):[/B]
    [b]Do you want a Backup Embassy?[/b]
    [B]Number of Consulates and their locations (MAXIMUM - 2):[/B]
    [b]For the Second Choice Request, why do feel about this?[/b]:

[b][i]Miscellaneous[/i][/b]
    [b]Would you like us to establish an embassy or consulate within your nation (Put link)?[/b]:

[b]Please tick what you want[/b]:
    [ ] Alliance Talks
    [ ] Non-Aggression Treaty
    [ ] Trading
    [ ] None of the Above

[b]Are there any special requests?[/b]:
    [b]Is there any additional information?[/b]:
    [b]Please declare all and any drugs, alcohol, plants, or animals being brought into this nation[/b]:
    [b]Any opinions about Ivelboria? (If answered, we'll export anything you need, just ask)[/b]:
    [b]Location of Nation: (Example - Exampletopia consists of Denmark, Germany and Poland)[/b]:

Moving Location Form (Embassy/Consulate Required)
    [b][u][size=200]R[/size][size=150]equest to Move Embassy / Consulate[/size][/b][/u]
    [b][i]National Information[/i][/b]
    [b]Official Name(s) of Nation[/b]:
    [b]Short Name(s) of Nation[/b]:
    [b]Form of Government[/b]:
    [b]Head of Government[/b]:
    [b]Head of State[/b]:
    [b]Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent[/b]:

[b][i]City Information[/i][/b]
    [b]What is your Capital City?[/b]
    [b]If the Capital isn't the biggest city, then what is your biggest city?[/b]
    [b]What Province (Or Equivalent) is your Capital in?[/b]
    [b]Who is the Mayor (Or Equivalent) of Capital City?[/b]

[b][i]Moving Information[/i][/b]
    [b]What location do you decide to move your diplomatic building to?[/b]:
    [b]Why do you see this as a necessary option to do so? (Leave Blank if For Place Of Worship Form)[/b]:
    [b]Will your family (if any) come?[/b]:
    [b]Any other information we need to be informed of?[/b]:

Establish a Place of Worship (Must have either an embassy or consulate in Tirenne, Kingerstan or any PT Cities only)
    [b][u][size=200]R[/size][size=150]equest for Place of Worship[/size][/b][/u]
    [b][i]Main Information[/i][/b]
    [b]What Kind of Place of Worship do you want to establish?[/b]:
    [b]What will the official name of the place of worship be?[/b]:

[b][i]Additional Information[/i][/b]
    [b]Any other building requests?[/b]:
    [b]Any other infomation?[/b]:

- Back to top -
Last edited by Ivelboria on Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
In Neviersia, your hard-earned tax money funds countryball art, endless paperwork, "free" healthcare and gawd-awful humour. Even the countryballs need therapy. What's not to love?
- I know my nation is called Ivelboria but I was too lazy to make a new nation. :P
- NS stats not used.

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Rules

Postby Ivelboria » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:13 am

Rules

In order for your application to be accepted, it must not breach the following rules:

• All vehicles must not be armed , military vehicles. Remember, this is for diplomatic relations.
  • As a follower to the previous one, all weapons must not be machine guns, explosives, riot gear, tasers and armor-piercing weapons. They are prohibited in the country and any sign of this in an application will be denied.
  • Even if a nation doesn't want two embassies or consulates, it still has to put the second choice location field in case the first was unsuccessful.
  • Passing the employment limit is allowed, but only if you have two embassies or consulates. If this happens, then the rest of the employers will be sent to the second embassy. When the nation only has one, the application will be denied.
  • A required option must be filled, otherwise, your application is not accepted. If you don't know if an option is required, please contact us.

We also have some exceptions to these rules, as seen below:

• An optional field doesn't have to be filled as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs considers this, 'unworthy to fill'.
  • If you don't fill the 'location of nation' field, it's okay, but we'll just use a random spot instead for your nation, or say that your application is 'PENDING'.
  • If your nation's ambassador doesn't understand the Rules, or is unsure, then we advise you to not do the form first. Instead, contact or telegram us for more information, but talk about the specific part you don't understand.
  • It is okay to not put the exact number of weapons and vehicles.
  • Exception to Rule 2 : Pistols and Rifles are the only allowed firearms weapons.

- Back to top -
Last edited by Ivelboria on Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
- NS stats not used.

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Diplomatic Immunity

Postby Ivelboria » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:15 am

Diplomatic Immunity

Here's our Diplomatic Immunity.

SubjectMay be arrested or detainedResidence may be entered subject to ordinary proceduresMay be issued traffic ticketMay be subpoenaed as witnessMay be prosecuted
Ambassador or equivalentNoNoYesNoNo
Member of embassy administrative or technical staffNoNoYesNoNo
Member of embassy service staffYesYesYesYesYes
Career consular officersYesYesYesNo, for official acts. Yes, in all other casesYes
Honorary consular officersYesYesYesNo, for official acts. Yes, in all other casesYes
Consular employeesYesYesYesNo, for official acts. Yes, in all other casesYes

- Back to top -
Last edited by Ivelboria on Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
- NS stats not used.

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Locations

Postby Ivelboria » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:18 am

Locations

Finally, here are some of our locations. If you don't like any of them, please choose from this Dispatch

FT (Futuristic Cities)PMT (Post-Modern Tech) CitiesPT (Past Tech or Historical Cities)
BolfayemDjurma-EslevibudapestApetanie
Ieesleevie (Eslevikiev)ZagrebBernne
LuzarenoKingerstan (Leedzia)Vensevelia
PlenerbertemertenovieTirenneAmbevti
  • Bolfayem
    Known as having the largest populations in Ivelboria, it had to of course deal with problems with all the crowded area. Construction started in 2000, just when Ivelboria immediately gained independence from Ambelviboria, and finished constructions on the current year 2800. It is a beautiful British-Themed city, with all of it's eco-friendly buildings and roads and more! Located in Acres, the main province, it's a total yes for a diplomatic building here! A place of happiness!
  • Ieesleevie
    Even before Djurma-Eslevibudapest was the capital, Ieesleevie (Or Eslevikiev) has always been this way since 1990. The time when Ambelviboria was united. Before Hungarylandia was a country in 2800, it was France who helped make it in follower of Paris Agreement to stop Carbon-Dioxide. Because of good relations, they built an Eiffel Tower in Ieeslevie to remember France. When Hungarylandia came, it helped once more by making it more Parisian-themed.
  • Luzareno
    Hmm... Luzareno, not a city you would think would be FT, but you can't think it's still destroyed. What destruction you might say? Well the city was bombed in 2000 as one of the many cities proposed to be rebuilt, and this city... basically took... forever to get done because of the Notable Economy drops, danger epidemics and more. It's not the same as Bolfayem as Luzareno was closed to tourists for a recent flood problem. Today, it is now Danger-Free. In fact, it has played a role in The Greens Political Party, and Luzareno's reward was making it more eco-friendly.
  • Plenerbertemertenovie
    Co-built by the Ambelviserans and Ivelborians, it was designed to make good relations, make the country better and of course get more tourists. It is the 'Eco Capital' of Ivelboria because it has all features of a city. That's basically it.
  • Djurma-Eslevibudapest (Capital)
    This is the capital of Ivelboria. Nicknamed, 'The Hungarian Dazzle', Djurma-Eslevibudapest is a true city of wonder, culture, and many more. For most of it's years, it was divided into three cities, then five, then suddenly united. They were Obuda, Buda, Pest, Djurma, Eslev, all united to one. A city definitely recommended for Medieval Countries, but Modern ones are also accepted here as well as of most of it's
    modern-ish buildings.
  • Zagreb
    In Croatian Manima, it is a small city, yet it has lots of history behind it. Zagreb has seen existance ever since between the 1st and 5th centuries, being in former empires and countries like the Kingdom of Croatia, Ottoman Empire, and the most common, the Yugoslav Republic itself, then Croatia, peacefully annexed by Ivelboria a little later.
  • Kingerstan (Leedzia)
    After the dreadful collapse of Leeds in the UK, the Ivelborians were lucky enough to scoop all it's city centre. It was renamed to Kingerstan, but the name is not what you really think. The etymology of this is that it came from the Ivelborian word 'Keikyustani (Pronounced Kee-kyoo-stan-i. I is said as 'aɪ')'. 'Keikyu' meaning Former and 'Stani' meaning Leeds. Kingerstan is known to be pronounced in many wrong ways, but this is the way to do it. The first part is you put 'King' and 'er' together and try to say it. (Kinger rhymes with singer according to the old dictionaries). The second is not actually said as 'stan', but literally the word stain, pronounced the British way. If you want a place of worship, you might want to consider coming here. Anyway, it is the 10th Religious City in Ivelboria. (Although not having large religious populations, it beats a lot of cities in Ivelboria)
  • Tirenne
    This is the most religious city in Ivelboria, barely just beating Lietichbergitsunne. It has many churches, and other places of worship. After the end of it's communist regime, it seeked a great recent past. For example: it invented the best Chocolate Cake in the country (Lasarie Catonouvie); ranked first for most environments in the country, with 35% of the whole environments from Tirenne; made special homes for endangered species in the country; finally started exports and imports with the rest of the country; invented it's new subway and obviously many many more about Tirenne. It is the best recommended city for pretty much everything about diplomatic things. We recommend you to make your embassies and consulates reside here and right now!
  • Apetanie
  • Bernne
  • Vensevelia
  • Ambevti

Bolfayem

Ieesleevie (Or Eslevikiev)

Luzareno
EXTRA DESCRIPTION - In fact, it has played a role in The Greens Political Party, and Luzareno's reward was making it more eco-friendly. See the picture yourself.

Plenerbertemertenovie
(Picture mainly showing the city hall)

Djurma-Eslevibudapest

Zagreb

Kingerstan, also named Leedsia

Tirenne

Apetanie, Province of Manima

Bernne, Province of Swissua

Vensevelia, Province of Acres

Ambevti, Province of Washtuse

- Back to top -
Last edited by Ivelboria on Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:31 am, edited 5 times in total.
- NS stats not used.

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:22 am

The Ivelborian Ministry of Affairs will now allow applications. The Embassy Programme is now open.
- NS stats not used.

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:32 am

Bump
- NS stats not used.

United States of Vietnam
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 10, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby United States of Vietnam » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:58 am

Embassy / Consulate R
National Information
Official Name(s) of Nation: Commonwealth of United States of Vietnam
Short Name(s) of Nation: United States of Vietnam
Form of Government: Federal Directorial Republic
Head of Government: Domoniko Nyan, Nguyen Van Cao, Ki Thuc Phuong, Kalipo Nacho, Unicork Marnie, Liber John Hatsune, Monica Thanh, Nitro Miku
Head of State: Ha Phi Hung
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Daroji Naoko
Opinions Towards Ivelboria (Optional field) : Socialist Comrade
Are you democratic according to NS Stats? (It's required to be democratic) Yes

Ambassadorial Information
Name: Hatsune Nyan
Title of Nobility or Trade Title: HN
Will there be any family members accompanying the ambassador? If so please list.: No
Languages Spoken: English, Vietnamesemian
If your nation does not speak a national language (Ivelboria) will said ambassador bring a translator?: Yes
Criminal Records: None
Background Information: Graduated Hồ Chí Minh University in Political Major. Previous worked as a member of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Does the ambassador wish to send Children(If any) to school in Ivelboria?: None
Any Health and Safety Information?: None

Embassy/Trade House, Staff, and Equipment Information
Please remember armed/military vehicles, machine guns, explosives, riot gear, tasers and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment.
Trade Officer: Nguyễn Thị Thuận
Diplomatic Staff (Limit: 15): 8
Security Staff (Limit: 10):3
Service Staff (Limit: 10):3
Will you hire locally?: No
Number and Type of Weapons (This is an optional option, proudly suggested by Guineatrea!): 2 MA-56 pistols

Locational Information

Please tick whether you want an embassy or consulate:
Embassy [ x ] Consulate [ ]

Please tick ONE location below
[ ] Djurma-Eslevibudapest (Capital - PMT) [ x ] Bolfayem (Biggest City - MT) [ ] Apetanie (Minor City - PT
[ ] Zagreb (Provincial Capital - PMT) [ ] Ieesleevie (Provincial Capital - MT) [ ] Bernne (Provincial Capital - PT)
[ ] Kingerstan (Major City - PMT) [ ] Luzareno (Major City - MT) [ ] Vensevelia (Major City - PT)
[ ] Tirenne (Provincial Capital - PMT) [ ] Plenerbertemertenovie (Major City - MT) [ ] Ambevti (Minor City - PT)

Taken from the list above, what is your second choice location? No
Number of Embassies: (MAXIMUM - 2):1
Do you want a Backup Embassy?: No
Number of Consulates and their locations (MAXIMUM - 2):0
For the Second Choice Request, why do feel about this?: N/A

Miscellaneous
Would you like us to establish an embassy or consulate within your nation (Put link)?: No

Please tick what you want:
[ ] Alliance Talks
[ x ] Trading
[ ] None of the Above

Are there any special requests?: None
Is there any additional information?: None
Please declare all and any drugs, alcohol, plants, or animals being brought into this nation: None
Any opinions about Ivelboria? (If answered, we'll export anything you need, just ask): No
Location of Nation(Example - Exampletopia consists of Denmark, Germany and Poland): Indochina Peninsular (Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam)
Last edited by United States of Vietnam on Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:08 am

United States of Vietnam wrote:Embassy / Consulate R
National Information
Official Name(s) of Nation: Commonwealth of United States of Vietnam
Short Name(s) of Nation: United States of Vietnam
Form of Government: Federal Directorial Republic
Head of Government: Domoniko Nyan, Nguyen Van Cao, Ki Thuc Phuong, Kalipo Nacho, Unicork Marnie, Liber John Hatsune, Monica Thanh, Nitro Miku
Head of State: Ha Phi Hung
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Daroji Naoko
Opinions Towards Ivelboria (Optional field) : Socialist Comrade

Name: Hatsune Nyan
Will there be any family members accompanying the ambassador? If so please list.: No
Languages Spoken: English, Vietnamesemian
If your nation does not speak a national language (Ivelboria) will said ambassador bring a translator?: Yes
Background Information: Graduated Hồ Chí Minh University in Political Major. Previous worked as a member of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Does the ambassador wish to send Children(If any) to school in Ivelboria?: None

Please remember armed/military vehicles, machine guns, explosives, riot gear, tasers and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment.
Trade Officer: Nguyễn Thị Thuận
Diplomatic Staff (Limit: 15): 8
Security Staff (Limit: 10):3
Service Staff (Limit: 10):3
Number and Type of Weapons (This is an optional option, proudly suggested by Guineatrea!): 2 MA-56 pistols

Locational Information

Embassy [ x ] Consulate [ ]

[ ] Djurma-Eslevibudapest (Capital - PMT) [ x ] Bolfayem (Biggest City - MT) [ ] Apetanie (Minor City - PT

Taken from the list above, what is your second choice location? No
Number of Embassies: (MAXIMUM - 2):1
Do you want a Backup Embassy?: No
Number of Consulates and their locations (MAXIMUM - 2):0

Miscellaneous
Would you like us to establish an embassy or consulate within your nation (Put link)?: No

[ ] Alliance Talks
[ x ] Trading
[ ] None of the Above

Are there any special requests?: None
Please declare all and any drugs, alcohol, plants, or animals being brought into this nation: None
Any opinions about Ivelboria? (If answered, we'll export anything you need, just ask): No
Location of Nation(Example - Exampletopia consists of Denmark, Germany and Poland): Indochina Peninsular (Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam)

Accepted!
- NS stats not used.

Stojam
Minister

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Stojam » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:10 am

Embassy / Consulate Request
National Information
Official Name(s) of Nation: The Confederacy of Stojam
Short Name(s) of Nation: Stojam
Form of Government: Multi Party Semi Paraliamantary Democracy.
Head of Government: Adrian Miroslav
Head of State: Adrian Miroslav
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Bogomir Goranov
Opinions Towards Ivelboria (Optional field) : A Great Nation.

Name: Alexandru Dumitru
Title of Nobility or Trade Title: Ambassador
Will there be any family members accompanying the ambassador? If so please list.: N/A
Languages Spoken: Bulgarian, Romanian, Serbian, Ivelborian, English, French, German.
If your nation does not speak a national language (Ivelboria) will said ambassador bring a translator?: N/A
Background Information: Born to a Quite Wealthy Family, got good education and was healthy, studied at Princeton Universty, he Studied: Economics, Physics, Science and Politics.
Became an Ambassador by applying and he is an official Stojamian Ambassador.
Does the ambassador wish to send Children(If any) to school in Ivelboria?: No, he says the Schools in Stojam are just as fine.

Trade Officer: Boris Beronja
Diplomatic Staff (Limit: 15): 13
Security Staff (Limit: 10): 10
Service Staff (Limit: 10): 10
Number and Type of Weapons (This is an optional option, proudly suggested by Guineatrea!): 10 weapons: Glock 19 and Police Batons.

Locational Information

Embassy [X ] Consulate [ ]

[ ] Djurma-Eslevibudapest (Capital - PMT) [X ] Bolfayem (Biggest City - MT) [] Apetanie (Minor City - PT

Taken from the list above, what is your second choice location?
Number of Embassies: (MAXIMUM - 2): 1
Do you want a Backup Embassy? No
Number of Consulates and their locations (MAXIMUM - 2): 1, In Djurma-Eslevibudapest.
For the Second Choice Request, why do feel about this?: Because it can be very efficient.

Miscellaneous
Would you like us to establish an embassy or consulate within your nation (Put link)?: N/A

[X ] Alliance Talks
[X] Non-Aggression Treaty
[X ] Trading
[ ] None of the Above

Are there any special requests?: If there is an Orthodox Church near the Embassy Location, If not, then the Ambassador asks for an Orthodox Church where he can pray.
Please declare all and any drugs, alcohol, plants, or animals being brought into this nation: N/A
Any opinions about Ivelboria? (If answered, we'll export anything you need, just ask): A Great and Progressive Nation.
Location of Nation: (Example - Exampletopia consists of Denmark, Germany and Poland): Stojam consists of Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia,Hungary And newly annexed territories such as: Bosnia and Poland.
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support capitalism, put this in your signature.
The Daily Guardian:CGS Sheila O'Reilly of Cascadia received backlash after insults to President Miroslav||
The Civic Union, fighting for you.
Are you?[/url]
IATA Member
Proud Member of the G.M.D Pact
Partner of the LETA Trade Zone
Pro: Conservatism, Right Wing, Donald Trump , Brexit,Free Market Capitalism, Ted Cruz and Rubio, Freedom of Speech , Israel, Republican Party (US) , Conservative Party (UK), Constitution Party (US), Judaism, Guns.
Anti: Socialism,Communism,SJWs, Feminists, BLM, Liberals, , Illegal immigrants, Syrian Refugees, Palestine, Merkel, Democratic Party (US), Hillary Clinton, BDS, UN.
Proud Member-Nation of the Council of Nations

I DON'T USE NS STATS!

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:12 am

Stojam wrote:Embassy / Consulate Request
National Information
Official Name(s) of Nation: The Confederacy of Stojam
Short Name(s) of Nation: Stojam
Form of Government: Multi Party Semi Paraliamantary Democracy.
Head of Government: Adrian Miroslav
Head of State: Adrian Miroslav
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Bogomir Goranov
Opinions Towards Ivelboria (Optional field) : A Great Nation.

Name: Alexandru Dumitru
Will there be any family members accompanying the ambassador? If so please list.: N/A
Languages Spoken: Bulgarian, Romanian, Serbian, Ivelborian, English, French, German.
If your nation does not speak a national language (Ivelboria) will said ambassador bring a translator?: N/A
Background Information: Born to a Quite Wealthy Family, got good education and was healthy, studied at Princeton Universty, he Studied: Economics, Physics, Science and Politics.
Became an Ambassador by applying and he is an official Stojamian Ambassador.
Does the ambassador wish to send Children(If any) to school in Ivelboria?: No, he says the Schools in Stojam are just as fine.

Trade Officer: Boris Beronja
Diplomatic Staff (Limit: 15): 13
Number and Type of Weapons (This is an optional option, proudly suggested by Guineatrea!): 10 weapons: Glock 19 and Police Batons.

Locational Information

Embassy [X ] Consulate [ ]

[ ] Djurma-Eslevibudapest (Capital - PMT) [X ] Bolfayem (Biggest City - MT) [] Apetanie (Minor City - PT

Number of Consulates and their locations (MAXIMUM - 2): 1, In Djurma-Eslevibudapest.
For the Second Choice Request, why do feel about this?: Because it can be very efficient.

Miscellaneous
Would you like us to establish an embassy or consulate within your nation (Put link)?: N/A

[X ] Alliance Talks
[X ] Trading
[ ] None of the Above

Are there any special requests?: If there is an Orthodox Church near the Embassy Location, If not, then the Ambassador asks for an Orthodox Church where he can pray.
Please declare all and any drugs, alcohol, plants, or animals being brought into this nation: N/A
Any opinions about Ivelboria? (If answered, we'll export anything you need, just ask): A Great and Progressive Nation.
Location of Nation: (Example - Exampletopia consists of Denmark, Germany and Poland): Stojam consists of Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia,Hungary And newly annexed territories such as: Bosnia and Poland.

Accepted!
- NS stats not used.

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:58 am

Bump
- NS stats not used.

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:20 am

Greater Nazi Germanic Reich wrote:Embassy / Consulate Request
National Information
Official Name(s) of Nation: The Dictatorship of Greater Nazi Germanic Reich
Short Name(s) of Nation: Greater Nazi Germanic Reich
Form of Government: Fascist Dictatorship
Head of Government: Franz Wagner
Head of State: Franz Wagner
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Otto Bergmann
Opinions Towards Ivelboria (Optional field) : Neutral
Are you democratic according to NS Stats? (It's required to be democratic) No

Name: Joseph Schmidt
Languages Spoken: German
Background Information: He was a far-right advocate before he became involved with the government. He has a political science degree from a university.
Does the ambassador wish to send Children(If any) to school in Ivelboria?: No
Any Health and Safety Information?: No

Trade Officer: Rudolph Klein
Diplomatic Staff (Limit: 15): 15
Security Staff (Limit: 10): 5
Service Staff (Limit: 10): 5
Number and Type of Weapons (This is an optional option, proudly suggested by Guineatrea!): 5 pistols

Locational Information

Embassy [x] Consulate [ ]

[x] Djurma-Eslevibudapest (Capital - PMT) [ ] Bolfayem (Biggest City - MT) [ ] Apetanie (Minor City - PT

Taken from the list above, what is your second choice location? Tirenne
Number of Consulates and their locations (MAXIMUM - 2): 0
For the Second Choice Request, why do feel about this?: Tirenne is a religious city and we get along well with socially conservative religions.

Miscellaneous
Would you like us to establish an embassy or consulate within your nation (Put link)?: Yes,http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=390124

[ ] Alliance Talks
[x] Non-Aggression Treaty
[x] Trading
[ ] None of the Above

Are there any special requests?: No
Is there any additional information?: No
Any opinions about Ivelboria? (If answered, we'll export anything you need, just ask): We are neutral.
Location of Nation: (Example - Exampletopia consists of Denmark, Germany and Poland): Germany

Since the changing of the rules, you are accepted!
- NS stats not used.

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:17 pm

Bump
- NS stats not used.

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:31 am

Bump
- NS stats not used.

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:14 am

Another Bump. :(
- NS stats not used.

Enparegnu Villoscanu
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Enparegnu Villoscanu » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:15 am

National Information
Official Name(s) of Nation: Enparegnu Cadisse dje Villosca (Holy Empire of Villosca)
Short Name(s) of Nation: Enparegnu Villoscanu
Form of Government: Nationalist Parliamentary Semi-Democracy and Constitutional Monarchy
Head of Government: Simaun Sazerdotti ta Bazeil
Head of State: King Pitrao II
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Ambozzio Cavailleru Dje Uleibo

Name: Martegnu Paegneru dje Soudegno
Will there be any family members accompanying the ambassador? If so please list.: His wife Mairi and his son Daneilu (Age 14)
Languages Spoken: Villoscan, French, Italian, German, Ilverborian and Dutch
If your nation does not speak a national language (Ivelboria) will said ambassador bring a translator?: NA
Background Information: Born to an upper-middle class family in Soudegno, he attended Uneiversaide dje Se Reiao where he studied international relations. He previously worked as an diplomat at the Embassy in The Netherlands
Does the ambassador wish to send Children(If any) to school in Ivelboria?: Yes

Trade Officer:
Diplomatic Staff (Limit: 15): 10
Security Staff (Limit: 10):8
Service Staff (Limit: 10):6
Number and Type of Weapons (This is an optional option, proudly suggested by Guineatrea!): 6 Azzenerale Reiale M1920 Rifles, 8 1899 Baie arms revolvers

Locational Information

Embassy [X] Consulate [ ]

[ ] Djurma-Eslevibudapest (Capital - PMT) [ ] Bolfayem (Biggest City - MT) [ ] Apetanie (Minor City - PT
[ ] Zagreb (Provincial Capital - PMT) [ ] Ieesleevie (Provincial Capital - MT) [X ] Bernne (Provincial Capital - PT)

Taken from the list above, what is your second choice location? Vensevelia
Number of Consulates and their locations (MAXIMUM - 2): None
For the Second Choice Request, why do feel about this?: It is in the Past Tech setting and is not a minor city

Miscellaneous
Would you like us to establish an embassy or consulate within your nation (Put link)?:No

[ ] Alliance Talks
[X] Trading
[ ] None of the Above

Any opinions about Ivelboria? (If answered, we'll export anything you need, just ask): Seems like a nice country
Location of Nation: (Example - Exampletopia consists of Denmark, Germany and Poland): Fictional Mediterranean Island Chain between The Balearic Islands and Sardinia

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:53 pm

Enparegnu Villoscanu wrote:Embassy / Consulate Request
National Information
Official Name(s) of Nation: Enparegnu Cadisse dje Villosca (Holy Empire of Villosca)
Short Name(s) of Nation: Enparegnu Villoscanu
Form of Government: Nationalist Parliamentary Semi-Democracy and Constitutional Monarchy
Head of Government: Simaun Sazerdotti ta Bazeil
Head of State: King Pitrao II
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Ambozzio Cavailleru Dje Uleibo

Name: Martegnu Paegneru dje Soudegno
Will there be any family members accompanying the ambassador? If so please list.: His wife Mairi and his son Daneilu (Age 14)
Languages Spoken: Villoscan, French, Italian, German, Ilverborian and Dutch
If your nation does not speak a national language (Ivelboria) will said ambassador bring a translator?: NA
Background Information: Born to an upper-middle class family in Soudegno, he attended Uneiversaide dje Se Reiao where he studied international relations. He previously worked as an diplomat at the Embassy in The Netherlands
Does the ambassador wish to send Children(If any) to school in Ivelboria?: Yes

Trade Officer:
Security Staff (Limit: 10):8
Service Staff (Limit: 10):6
Number and Type of Weapons (This is an optional option, proudly suggested by Guineatrea!): 6 Azzenerale Reiale M1920 Rifles, 8 1899 Baie arms revolvers

Locational Information

Embassy [X] Consulate [ ]

[ ] Zagreb (Provincial Capital - PMT) [ ] Ieesleevie (Provincial Capital - MT) [X ] Bernne (Provincial Capital - PT)

Taken from the list above, what is your second choice location? Vensevelia
Number of Consulates and their locations (MAXIMUM - 2): None
For the Second Choice Request, why do feel about this?: It is in the Past Tech setting and is not a minor city

Miscellaneous
Would you like us to establish an embassy or consulate within your nation (Put link)?:No

[ ] Alliance Talks
[X] Trading
[ ] None of the Above

Any opinions about Ivelboria? (If answered, we'll export anything you need, just ask): Seems like a nice country
Location of Nation: (Example - Exampletopia consists of Denmark, Germany and Poland): Fictional Mediterranean Island Chain between The Balearic Islands and Sardinia

Accepted!
- NS stats not used.

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:30 am

Bumped again
- NS stats not used.

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Founded: Aug 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:29 am

National Information
Official Name(s) of Nation: The Federal Kingdom of Samudera Darussalam
Short Name(s) of Nation: Samudera Darussalam
Form of Government: Federal Constitutional Monarchy
Head of Government: Yang Dipertuan Agung, King Saifuddin Omar II
Head of State: PM Datuk Fakhruddin Hidayat
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Minister of Foreign Affairs Tun Iskandar Helmantyo
Opinions Towards Ivelboria (Optional field) : A great and cultured nation, good fellow Europeian neighbor.

Name: Cut Meutia Natadiningrat (nee Hasanah)
Title of Nobility or Trade Title: Cut
Will there be any family members accompanying the ambassador? If so please list.:
1. Raden Hussein Natadiningrat, husband - 33
2. Cut Aisha Hasanah, sister - 25
Languages Spoken: Malay, Acehnese, English, German, Sundanese, Ivelborian.
Criminal Records: N/A
Background Information:
Born to a powerful local noble family in Aceh, she is well-educated, both in science and religion. She has 3 siblings; 1 older brother, 1 younger sister, and 1 younger brother. She was graduated cum laude from the prestigious University of Syiah Kuala in Banda Aceh with master degree at International Law and Affairs. She works for the Ministry of International Affairs in the capital, where she met her current husband. They married soon after, and live together with Meutia's little sister Fatimah who still pursue her education in the capital. She then applied to become an ambassador and got accepted.
Does the ambassador wish to send Children(If any) to school in Ivelboria?: N/A
Any Health and Safety Information?: N/A

Trade Officer: Datuk Habieb Suleiman
Diplomatic Staff (Limit: 15): 15
Will you hire locally?: Yez
Number and Type of Weapons (This is an optional option, proudly suggested by Guineatrea!): 10 weapons; police batons and Glock 19.

Locational Information

Embassy [√] Consulate [ ]

[√] Djurma-Eslevibudapest (Capital - PMT) [ ] Bolfayem (Biggest City - MT) [ ] Apetanie (Minor City - PT

Taken from the list above, what is your second choice location? Bolfayem
Do you want a Backup Embassy? N/A
Number of Consulates and their locations (MAXIMUM - 2): 2, Plenerbertemertenovie and Luzareno.
For the Second Choice Request, why do feel about this?: Because it can be very efficient

Miscellaneous
Would you like us to establish an embassy or consulate within your nation (Put link)?: Yes, Link. Just send the app via telegram.

[ ] Alliance Talks
[√] Non-Aggression Treaty
[√] Trading
[ ] None of the Above

Are there any special requests?: If there is a Mosque near the Embassy Location, If not, then the Ambassador asks for a Mosque where she, her family, and the Muslim staffs can pray.
Any opinions about Ivelboria? (If answered, we'll export anything you need, just ask): A cultured, progressive nation.
Location of Nation: (Example - Exampletopia consists of Denmark, Germany and Poland): Samudera Darussalam consists of the Malaysia, Singapore; the islands of Sumatra, Java, Borneo, and Celebes; and it's surrounding smaller islands, including the Riau and Sulu Archipelago.

Semolia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Semolia » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:37 pm

To: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, The United Demoratic Kingdom of Ivelboria
From: Embassies and Consulates Federal Administration, Federal Secretariat of External Affairs, The United Kingdom of Semolia
Subject: Establishment of Diplomatic Relations

Well-respected,

In the name of great relations between our people and our countries we decided to establish embassy in your nation,

Director of Federal Administation

Embassy Request
National Information
Official Name(s) of Nation: The United Kingdom of Semolia
Short Name(s) of Nation: The United Kingdom. Semolia
Form of Government: Federal
Head of Government: Federal Premier HE Ms. Tatjana Ulic
Head of State: His Majesty King Aleccsanre III who passed away on 29th December, the HRH Crown Prince of Orteí, Andreí II will inherit the throne
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Federal Secretary-General, HE Mr. Ivan Abramovic
Opinions Towards Ivelboria (Optional field) : Already knows.

Name: HE Ms. Sara Tagherren
Title of Nobility or Trade Title: Her Excellency, the Royal Ambassador of the United Kingdom
Will there be any family members accompanying the ambassador? If so please list.: /
Languages Spoken: Semolian, English, Greek, Suede and Arabic
If your nation does not speak a national language (Ivelboria) will said ambassador bring a translator?: We will provide translators.
Criminal Records: /
Background Information: Worked for 2 years as Adviser on Federal Institute of External Relations (FIER). She is specialized in terrorism and intelligence analysis.
Does the ambassador wish to send Children(If any) to school in Ivelboria?: /
Any Health and Safety Information?: High security measures of Royal Embassy, area around Royal Embassy and its staff

Trade Officer: HE Mr. Lao Flanss
Will you hire locally?: Only service staff
Number and Type of Weapons (This is an optional option, proudly suggested by Guineatrea!): 10 M9 Beretta and ESSE01

Locational Information

Embassy [X] Consulate []

[] Djurma-Eslevibudapest (Capital - PMT) [X] Bolfayem (Biggest City - MT) [ ] Apetanie (Minor City - PT

Do you want a Backup Embassy?
Number of Consulates and their locations (MAXIMUM - 2):
For the Second Choice Request, why do feel about this?:

Miscellaneous
Would you like us to establish an embassy or consulate within your nation (Put link)?:

[X] Alliance Talks
[X] Trading
[ ] None of the Above

Are there any special requests?:
Is there any additional information?: Only security
Please declare all and any drugs, alcohol, plants, or animals being brought into this nation: Cigarettes 'Realie' and 'Dalrrey' and whiskey 'Reigno'.
Any opinions about Ivelboria? (If answered, we'll export anything you need, just ask): Already knows, all the best.
Location of Nation: (Example - Exampletopia consists of Denmark, Germany and Poland): Slovenia, Croatia, BiH, Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Montenegro, Hungary, Greece, Cyprus.
Last edited by Semolia on Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:49 am

Semolia wrote:
Embassy Request
National Information
Official Name(s) of Nation: The United Kingdom of Semolia
Short Name(s) of Nation: The United Kingdom. Semolia
Form of Government: Federal
Head of Government: Federal Premier HE Ms. Tatjana Ulic
Head of State: His Majesty King Aleccsanre III who passed away on 29th December, the HRH Crown Prince of Orteí, Andreí II will inherit the throne
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Federal Secretary-General, HE Mr. Ivan Abramovic
Opinions Towards Ivelboria (Optional field) : Already knows.

Name: HE Ms. Sara Tagherren
Title of Nobility or Trade Title: Her Excellency, the Royal Ambassador of the United Kingdom
Will there be any family members accompanying the ambassador? If so please list.: /
Languages Spoken: Semolian, English, Greek, Suede and Arabic
If your nation does not speak a national language (Ivelboria) will said ambassador bring a translator?: We will provide translators.
Criminal Records: /
Background Information: Worked for 2 years as Adviser on Federal Institute of External Relations (FIER). She is specialized in terrorism and intelligence analysis.
Does the ambassador wish to send Children(If any) to school in Ivelboria?: /
Any Health and Safety Information?: High security measures of Royal Embassy, area around Royal Embassy and its staff

Trade Officer: 1 No, the name of the trade officer
Will you hire locally?: Only service staff
Number and Type of Weapons (This is an optional option, proudly suggested by Guineatrea!): 10 M9 Beretta and ESSE01

Locational Information

Embassy [X] Consulate []

[X] Djurma-Eslevibudapest (Capital - PMT)* [ ] Bolfayem (Biggest City - MT) [ ] Apetanie (Minor City - PT

*As Noted, That City Will Be Closed for Embassy Positions in 10th January

Do you want a Backup Embassy?
Number of Consulates and their locations (MAXIMUM - 2):
For the Second Choice Request, why do feel about this?:

Miscellaneous
Would you like us to establish an embassy or consulate within your nation (Put link)?:

[X] Alliance Talks
[X] Trading
[ ] None of the Above

Are there any special requests?:
Is there any additional information?: Only security
Please declare all and any drugs, alcohol, plants, or animals being brought into this nation: Cigarettes 'Realie' and 'Dalrrey' and whiskey 'Reigno'.
Any opinions about Ivelboria? (If answered, we'll export anything you need, just ask): Already knows, all the best.
Location of Nation: (Example - Exampletopia consists of Denmark, Germany and Poland): CFOR No, not the region you are in. I'm asking what IRL COUNTRIES you claim. Look at the example!

PENDING
Please look at the areas in red and try fix them.
Last edited by Ivelboria on Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
- NS stats not used.

Ralioskener
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralioskener » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:06 am

National Information
Official Name(s) of Nation: The Democratic Republic of Ralioskener
Short Name(s) of Nation: Ralioskener
Form of Government: Semi-federal representative democratic republic
Head of Government: Chancellor Thomas Hamilton
Head of State: Chancellor Thomas Hamilton
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Ivan Teodorov Penchev
Opinions Towards Ivelboria (Optional field) : Friendly

Name: Francis Malkowski
Will there be any family members accompanying the ambassador? If so please list.: None
Languages Spoken: Polish, Bulgarian, German, Esperanto, Ivelborian
Background Information: He worked for 6 years as Ralioskener's ambassador to Germany, before being replaced. After Ralioskener heard of Ivelboria's embassy programme, he decided to take the job.
Does the ambassador wish to send Children(If any) to school in Ivelboria?: N/A
Any Health and Safety Information?: Allergic to shrimp

Trade Officer: Boris Demitrov Glavchev
Diplomatic Staff (Limit: 15): 4
Security Staff (Limit: 10): 7
Will you hire locally?: Yes
Number and Type of Weapons (This is an optional option, proudly suggested by Guineatrea!): 7 batons and 7 HK USPs

Locational Information

Embassy [/] Consulate [ ]

[ ] Djurma-Eslevibudapest (Capital - PMT) [/] Bolfayem (Biggest City - MT) [ ] Apetanie (Minor City - PT

Taken from the list above, what is your second choice location? Zagreb
Do you want a Backup Embassy? No thank you
Number of Consulates and their locations (MAXIMUM - 2): N/A

Miscellaneous
Would you like us to establish an embassy or consulate within your nation (Put link)?: Not yet

[/] Alliance Talks
[/] Non-Aggression Treaty
[/] Trading
[ ] None of the Above

Any opinions about Ivelboria? (If answered, we'll export anything you need, just ask): None
Location of Nation: (Example - Exampletopia consists of Denmark, Germany and Poland): Romania, Bulgaria, Moldova
dead nation oof

mainly used as an rp account now

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information