NATION

PASSWORD

Creating Your Own Everything VI [No Begging]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Dameth
Diplomat
 
Posts: 770
Founded: Feb 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dameth » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:00 am

Purpelia wrote:The images I posted here are just me taking advantage of something I am already good at in a shameless grab for praise and attention. It's like, I have a couple hours off so I invest a hour or two of casual playing around in 3D Max and make something I hope impresses people.


Duuuuuud no
When people try to use their art to attentionwhore it means they are not confident in their stuff, so when they fail to get people's validation it damages their will to draw and do art. Trust me dude people's attention has litterally no value

I mean its nice but its not the endgame

You got to do stuff for yourself first
Last edited by Dameth on Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Roses are red
Wololo
Violets are blue
(Far) FT nation.

User avatar
Heavonia
Envoy
 
Posts: 240
Founded: Apr 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Heavonia » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:01 am


Quickly D'artagnan, we must hurry: the cardinal's men are about to attack the princess!
I am the personification of Perfidious Albion...
Heavonian Embassy Thread
Heavonian Factbook

User avatar
Purpelia
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31429
Founded: Oct 19, 2010
Libertarian Police State

Postby Purpelia » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:53 am

Dameth wrote:Duuuuuud no
When people try to use their art to attentionwhore it means they are not confident in their stuff, so when they fail to get people's validation it damages their will to draw and do art. Trust me dude people's attention has litterally no value

I mean its nice but its not the endgame

You got to do stuff for yourself first

You just don't get it. I do stuff for my self. I just also some times take the artistic equivalent of table scraps and post them here for attention.
Purpelia does not reflect my actual world views. In fact, the vast majority of Purpelian cannon is meant to shock and thus deliberately insane. I just like playing with the idea of a country of madmen utterly convinced that everyone else are the barbarians. So play along or not but don't ever think it's for real.



The above post contains hyperbole, metaphoric language, embellishment and exaggeration. It may also include badly translated figures of speech and misused idioms. Analyze accordingly.

User avatar
Dameth
Diplomat
 
Posts: 770
Founded: Feb 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dameth » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:54 am

Purpelia wrote:You just don't get it. I do stuff for my self. I just also some times take the artistic equivalent of table scraps and post them here for attention.


well ehm okay but then why do you think your effort are wasted if they don't get attention
Roses are red
Wololo
Violets are blue
(Far) FT nation.

User avatar
Purpelia
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31429
Founded: Oct 19, 2010
Libertarian Police State

Postby Purpelia » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:55 am

Dameth wrote:
Purpelia wrote:You just don't get it. I do stuff for my self. I just also some times take the artistic equivalent of table scraps and post them here for attention.


well ehm okay but then why do you think your effort are wasted if they don't get attention

Because since this isn't the stuff I do for my own needs and its only purpose is in fact to get attention than not getting attention means it failed at its one and only purpose. Sort of self explanatory.
Purpelia does not reflect my actual world views. In fact, the vast majority of Purpelian cannon is meant to shock and thus deliberately insane. I just like playing with the idea of a country of madmen utterly convinced that everyone else are the barbarians. So play along or not but don't ever think it's for real.



The above post contains hyperbole, metaphoric language, embellishment and exaggeration. It may also include badly translated figures of speech and misused idioms. Analyze accordingly.

User avatar
New Aerios
Minister
 
Posts: 2250
Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Anarchy

Postby New Aerios » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:58 am

My kind-of-first attempt at making a map. Still kind of a wip because I'm gonna make some tweaks to it, and I feel like there's something missing but I don't know what. Suggestions welcome, because I know pretty much nothing about maps. Also apologies in advance for my utterly abysmal Latin.

Image too large for NS.
-------------------------------I--M--P--E--R--I--V--M----N--O--V--A----A--E--R--I--O--S---------------------------------
"No matter how worthy the cause, it is robbery, theft, and injustice to confiscate the property of one person and give it to another to whom it does not belong"

"Prior to capitalism, the way people amassed great wealth was by looting, plundering and enslaving their fellow man. Capitalism made it possible to become wealthy by serving your fellow man."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User avatar
Purpelia
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31429
Founded: Oct 19, 2010
Libertarian Police State

Postby Purpelia » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:39 am

BTW, here is something I made during the last conversation but forgot to post because I was distracted by a guy on youtube climbing into a restored Panther tank.
Image

Image


I'll paste it into the bedrooms with some other furniture later. But still, expect those to be tight. Being a dwarf means you get to sleep in small spaces.
Purpelia does not reflect my actual world views. In fact, the vast majority of Purpelian cannon is meant to shock and thus deliberately insane. I just like playing with the idea of a country of madmen utterly convinced that everyone else are the barbarians. So play along or not but don't ever think it's for real.



The above post contains hyperbole, metaphoric language, embellishment and exaggeration. It may also include badly translated figures of speech and misused idioms. Analyze accordingly.

User avatar
Dameth
Diplomat
 
Posts: 770
Founded: Feb 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dameth » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:14 am

Purpelia wrote:BTW, here is something I made during the last conversation but forgot to post because I was distracted by a guy on youtube climbing into a restored Panther tank.


I'll paste it into the bedrooms with some other furniture later. But still, expect those to be tight. Being a dwarf means you get to sleep in small spaces.


If only I had a time I would have made a visual dick joke on that picture. It's very good tho.

Also
Image

It's not finished but give it a few more hours and it's done, so if you want you can begin mactufacturing our glorious tanks :u
Roses are red
Wololo
Violets are blue
(Far) FT nation.

User avatar
Celritannia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5176
Founded: Nov 10, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Celritannia » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:35 am

Dameth wrote:
Purpelia wrote:BTW, here is something I made during the last conversation but forgot to post because I was distracted by a guy on youtube climbing into a restored Panther tank.


I'll paste it into the bedrooms with some other furniture later. But still, expect those to be tight. Being a dwarf means you get to sleep in small spaces.


If only I had a time I would have made a visual dick joke on that picture. It's very good tho.

Also
Image

It's not finished but give it a few more hours and it's done, so if you want you can begin mactufacturing our glorious tanks :u


MEIN GOTT! :O

My DeviantArt
Obey
On Atheism
When you annoy a Celritannian
U W0T M8?
Zirkagrad wrote:A person with a penchant for flying lions with long tongues, could possibly be a fan of Kiss. Maybe the classiest nation with a lion with its tongue hanging out. Enjoys only the finest tea.
Citizen of Earth, Commonwealthian, European, British, Yorkshireman.
Atheist, Environmentalist, Pansexual, Left-Libertarian.

User avatar
Celritannia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5176
Founded: Nov 10, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Celritannia » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:47 am

Heavonia wrote:
Celritannia wrote:
YES, THAT's ME PEOPLE!

Quickly D'artagnan, we must hurry: the cardinal's men are about to attack the princess!


:P

My DeviantArt
Obey
On Atheism
When you annoy a Celritannian
U W0T M8?
Zirkagrad wrote:A person with a penchant for flying lions with long tongues, could possibly be a fan of Kiss. Maybe the classiest nation with a lion with its tongue hanging out. Enjoys only the finest tea.
Citizen of Earth, Commonwealthian, European, British, Yorkshireman.
Atheist, Environmentalist, Pansexual, Left-Libertarian.

User avatar
Dameth
Diplomat
 
Posts: 770
Founded: Feb 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dameth » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:51 am

Celritannia wrote:MEIN GOTT! :O


Brace for the 2nd kisscool effect real soon bru
Roses are red
Wololo
Violets are blue
(Far) FT nation.

User avatar
Celritannia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5176
Founded: Nov 10, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Celritannia » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:08 am

Dameth wrote:
Celritannia wrote:MEIN GOTT! :O


Brace for the 2nd kisscool effect real soon bru


:P

I''m going to try and merge this with this.

My DeviantArt
Obey
On Atheism
When you annoy a Celritannian
U W0T M8?
Zirkagrad wrote:A person with a penchant for flying lions with long tongues, could possibly be a fan of Kiss. Maybe the classiest nation with a lion with its tongue hanging out. Enjoys only the finest tea.
Citizen of Earth, Commonwealthian, European, British, Yorkshireman.
Atheist, Environmentalist, Pansexual, Left-Libertarian.

User avatar
Paragania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1304
Founded: Aug 03, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Paragania » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:22 am

Fordorsia wrote:That heli's ugliness makes it more likely to crash

Perhaps this is more up to your speed? ;)

Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMZZXmfI0TY

Image
Last edited by Paragania on Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Please clap."

RIP Rhodeberg/New Tsavon/Bajireyn.
Unjustly DEAT Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:09 am

User avatar
Fordorsia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20405
Founded: Oct 04, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fordorsia » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:36 am

Paragania wrote:
Fordorsia wrote:That heli's ugliness makes it more likely to crash

Perhaps this is more up to your speed? ;)

Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMZZXmfI0TY

Image


Even uglierer. Only way to make it sexy is to art one of my superior vehicles and put it in a scene


Blatant art bait
Pro: Swords
Anti: Guns

San-Silvacian wrote:Forgot to take off my Rhodie shorts when I went to sleep.
Woke up in bitches and enemy combatants.

Crookfur wrote:Speak for yourself, Crookfur infantry enjoy the sheer uber high speed low drag operator nature of their tactical woad

Spreewerke wrote:One of our employees ate a raw kidney and a raw liver and the only powers he gained was the ability to summon a massive hospital bill.

Premislyd wrote:This is probably the best thing somebody has ever spammed.

Puzikas wrote:That joke was so dark it has to smile to be seen at night.

User avatar
Paragania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1304
Founded: Aug 03, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Paragania » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:38 am

you never drew me a mech ;_;
"Please clap."

RIP Rhodeberg/New Tsavon/Bajireyn.
Unjustly DEAT Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:09 am

User avatar
Fordorsia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20405
Founded: Oct 04, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fordorsia » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:42 am

I don't into mechs. Also my beloved Flash is dead so no more art for anything or anyone

I offered you a sword but you refused like a high and mighty futurespess pleb. You owe me for that great insult.
Last edited by Fordorsia on Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: Swords
Anti: Guns

San-Silvacian wrote:Forgot to take off my Rhodie shorts when I went to sleep.
Woke up in bitches and enemy combatants.

Crookfur wrote:Speak for yourself, Crookfur infantry enjoy the sheer uber high speed low drag operator nature of their tactical woad

Spreewerke wrote:One of our employees ate a raw kidney and a raw liver and the only powers he gained was the ability to summon a massive hospital bill.

Premislyd wrote:This is probably the best thing somebody has ever spammed.

Puzikas wrote:That joke was so dark it has to smile to be seen at night.

User avatar
Dameth
Diplomat
 
Posts: 770
Founded: Feb 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dameth » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:44 am

Celritannia wrote:
Dameth wrote:
Brace for the 2nd kisscool effect real soon bru


:P

I''m going to try and merge this with this.



WABAM !!!
Image
Before
Image
AFTER
we cool?

Also this is now Artharian III themesong

Also no pressure but pen pressure man, take your time
Last edited by Dameth on Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roses are red
Wololo
Violets are blue
(Far) FT nation.

User avatar
Celritannia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5176
Founded: Nov 10, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Celritannia » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:46 am

Dameth wrote:
Celritannia wrote:
:P

I''m going to try and merge this with this.



WABAM !!!
Image
we cool?

Also this is now Artharian III themesong

Also no pressure but pen pressure man, take your time


Yay ^^
Ooo, I have only just started that anime :P
But, where be the cape? :O

My DeviantArt
Obey
On Atheism
When you annoy a Celritannian
U W0T M8?
Zirkagrad wrote:A person with a penchant for flying lions with long tongues, could possibly be a fan of Kiss. Maybe the classiest nation with a lion with its tongue hanging out. Enjoys only the finest tea.
Citizen of Earth, Commonwealthian, European, British, Yorkshireman.
Atheist, Environmentalist, Pansexual, Left-Libertarian.

User avatar
Dameth
Diplomat
 
Posts: 770
Founded: Feb 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dameth » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:49 am

Celritannia wrote:But, where be the cape? :O


I thought it would unbalance the character tbh
Want me to add it real fast ?

Edit : Well, here's our caped leader
Image

I prefer the capeless version tho
Last edited by Dameth on Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Roses are red
Wololo
Violets are blue
(Far) FT nation.

User avatar
Celritannia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5176
Founded: Nov 10, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Celritannia » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:07 am

Dameth wrote:
Celritannia wrote:But, where be the cape? :O


I thought it would unbalance the character tbh
Want me to add it real fast ?

Edit : Well, here's our caped leader
Image

I prefer the capeless version tho


All Hail Celritannia

My DeviantArt
Obey
On Atheism
When you annoy a Celritannian
U W0T M8?
Zirkagrad wrote:A person with a penchant for flying lions with long tongues, could possibly be a fan of Kiss. Maybe the classiest nation with a lion with its tongue hanging out. Enjoys only the finest tea.
Citizen of Earth, Commonwealthian, European, British, Yorkshireman.
Atheist, Environmentalist, Pansexual, Left-Libertarian.

User avatar
Dameth
Diplomat
 
Posts: 770
Founded: Feb 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dameth » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:14 am



If your old man can survive intense sunlight and harsh language, we'd love to have him on Dameth to discuss military and commercial partnership tho
Roses are red
Wololo
Violets are blue
(Far) FT nation.

User avatar
Celritannia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5176
Founded: Nov 10, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Celritannia » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:18 am

Dameth wrote:


If your old man can survive intense sunlight and harsh language, we'd love to have him on Dameth to discuss military and commercial partnership tho


That will be something to look into XD

Also, I love how you gave him an earring, he is now a Pirate Emperor (Artarius) XD

My DeviantArt
Obey
On Atheism
When you annoy a Celritannian
U W0T M8?
Zirkagrad wrote:A person with a penchant for flying lions with long tongues, could possibly be a fan of Kiss. Maybe the classiest nation with a lion with its tongue hanging out. Enjoys only the finest tea.
Citizen of Earth, Commonwealthian, European, British, Yorkshireman.
Atheist, Environmentalist, Pansexual, Left-Libertarian.

User avatar
Dameth
Diplomat
 
Posts: 770
Founded: Feb 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dameth » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:23 am

Celritannia wrote:Also, I love how you gave him an earring, he is now a Pirate Emperor (Artarius) XD


...I may have misinterpreted the original pixelart D:

I can remove it if you want

...But if your nation is a pirate nation, we sure will discover we have a lot in common
Last edited by Dameth on Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roses are red
Wololo
Violets are blue
(Far) FT nation.

User avatar
Celritannia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5176
Founded: Nov 10, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Celritannia » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:24 am

Dameth wrote:
Celritannia wrote:Also, I love how you gave him an earring, he is now a Pirate Emperor (Artarius) XD


...I may have misinterpreted the original pixelart D:

I can remove it if you want

...But if your nation is a pirate nation, we sure will discover we have a lot in common


Noooo, you do no such thing. It adds to his character.
He will probably have his monocle attached to his other earing :P

My DeviantArt
Obey
On Atheism
When you annoy a Celritannian
U W0T M8?
Zirkagrad wrote:A person with a penchant for flying lions with long tongues, could possibly be a fan of Kiss. Maybe the classiest nation with a lion with its tongue hanging out. Enjoys only the finest tea.
Citizen of Earth, Commonwealthian, European, British, Yorkshireman.
Atheist, Environmentalist, Pansexual, Left-Libertarian.

User avatar
Norcourt
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1863
Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Norcourt » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:56 pm

Paragania wrote:
Fordorsia wrote:That heli's ugliness makes it more likely to crash

Perhaps this is more up to your speed? ;)

Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMZZXmfI0TY

Image


Tis beautiful
A PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aletagne, German Demokratische Republik, Nova Zeelandia, Vysnia

Advertisement

Remove ads