Page 3 of 272

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:01 pm
by Norcourt
Purpelia wrote:
Norcourt wrote:dis a tag. idc what u say.

I edited a tank in. Maybe that will give you ideas.


wot m8?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:04 pm
by Norcourt
EDIT: THIS WAS A SHITPOST

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:52 pm
by Dameth
Mega quick doodle just to make sure that's what you want

Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:11 pm
by Celritannia
Dameth wrote:Mega quick doodle just to make sure that's what you want

(Image)


YES!!!
That's perfect :)
Thank you :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:13 pm
by Dameth
Celritannia wrote:
Dameth wrote:Mega quick doodle just to make sure that's what you want

(Image)


YES!!!
That's perfect :)
Thank you :)


Aight, I'm inking right now, I'll give you the full version either in a few hours or tomorow (also I have some mistakes to correct)
Depending on the effect coffee will have on me

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:14 pm
by Celritannia
Dameth wrote:
Celritannia wrote:
YES!!!
That's perfect :)
Thank you :)


Aight, I'm inking right now, I'll give you the full version either in a few hours or tomorow
Depending on the effect coffee will have on me


Alrighty.

Also send me details about your MBT, including time period etc.
Or an image to base it on.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:18 pm
by Dameth
Celritannia wrote:
Dameth wrote:
Aight, I'm inking right now, I'll give you the full version either in a few hours or tomorow
Depending on the effect coffee will have on me


Alrighty.

Also send me details about your MBT, including time period etc.
Or an image to base it on.


Well, that's the issue ; I have no idea about that. All I can say is ; it's FT.
If you want to make me a happy man, please futurize improve and adapt the TACHANKA to future warfare. Realism not required

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:20 pm
by Paragania
Auroya wrote:arnold


*Clears throat*

*Takes long sip of water*

*Inhale*


GET TO DA CHOPPAHHH

Image

Here he is. Not sure if I'm happy with the "blocky" hair though. Also to the right is an attempt at a female soldier, which is rarely seen in JG figures due to the fact that we've never really had a proper female head or base to my knowledge.

Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:22 pm
by Celritannia
Dameth wrote:
Celritannia wrote:
Alrighty.

Also send me details about your MBT, including time period etc.
Or an image to base it on.


Well, that's the issue ; I have no idea about that. All I can say is ; it's FT.
If you want to make me a happy man, please futurize improve and adapt the TACHANKA to future warfare. Realism not required


A lot of possibilities. I shall see what I come up with tomorrow :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:29 pm
by Dameth
Celritannia wrote:A lot of possibilities. I shall see what I come up with tomorrow :)


OH YEAH I NEED TO ASK
What is his eye color ?

Very important :u

Paragania wrote:
GET TO DA CHOPPAHHH

(Image)

(Image)


It is so effing cool tho

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:29 pm
by Fordorsia
Paragania wrote:
Auroya wrote:arnold


*Clears throat*

*Takes long sip of water*

*Inhale*


GET TO DA CHOPPAHHH

Image

Here he is. Not sure if I'm happy with the "blocky" hair though. Also to the right is an attempt at a female soldier, which is rarely seen in JG figures due to the fact that we've never really had a proper female head or base to my knowledge.

Image


That heli's ugliness makes it more likely to crash

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:33 pm
by Dameth
Fordorsia wrote:
That heli's ugliness makes it more likely to crash


Like your mom's SMV (if I may)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:37 pm
by Celritannia
Dameth wrote:
Celritannia wrote:A lot of possibilities. I shall see what I come up with tomorrow :)


OH YEAH I NEED TO ASK
What is his eye color ?

Very important :u


Erm.....
This is my eye:
Image

It is a swirling mass of blue, grey, brown, green and purple.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:38 pm
by Dameth
Celritannia wrote:
Dameth wrote:
OH YEAH I NEED TO ASK
What is his eye color ?

Very important :u


Erm.....
This is my eye:
Image

It is a swirling mass of blue, grey, brown, green and purple.


Reptilian illuminati/10, that's a strange eye structure :u
But it'll be fun to paint tho

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:40 pm
by Celritannia
Dameth wrote:
Celritannia wrote:
Erm.....
This is my eye:
(Image)

It is a swirling mass of blue, grey, brown, green and purple.


Reptilian illuminati/10, that's a strange eye structure :u
But it'll be fun to paint tho


Kekekeke

I regularly post in the What do you look like thread.



YES, THAT's ME PEOPLE!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:01 pm
by Purpelia
Norcourt wrote:
Purpelia wrote:I edited a tank in. Maybe that will give you ideas.


wot m8?

I posted a couple images. Nobody cared. Same old stuff really.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:03 pm
by Dameth
Purpelia wrote:
Norcourt wrote:
wot m8?

I posted a couple images. Nobody cared. Same old stuff really.



I do care :c
Your stuff is really cool man. I like what you do even if I don't say stuff (mostly because I'm too busy being otherwise retarded)

Also, very long but taking shape
Image


Does that gentleman has a name?

Either way I'm off to bed, see you peepz of the interwebs

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:44 pm
by Celritannia
Dameth wrote:
Purpelia wrote:I posted a couple images. Nobody cared. Same old stuff really.



I do care :c
Your stuff is really cool man. I like what you do even if I don't say stuff (mostly because I'm too busy being otherwise retarded)

Also, very long but taking shape
Image


Does that gentleman has a name?

Either way I'm off to bed, see you peepz of the interwebs


Alexander Artharian III

And nighty night.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:36 pm
by Torrocca
Image

New from the glorious Socialist Republics of TorrossiyaTM: mix and match your very own socialist soldier! Perfect for preparing for any glorious workers' revolutions or for the dismantling of capitalist, fascist, or any non-socialistic or communistic governments worldwide!

Also Dameth (praise be unto you) can I get a nice propaganda piece that'd inspire my troops? thx bby

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:17 am
by Auroya
Fordorsia wrote:
That heli's ugliness makes it more likely to crash


it's literally beautiful learn to appreciate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:49 am
by Purpelia
Dameth wrote:I do care :c
Your stuff is really cool man. I like what you do even if I don't say stuff (mostly because I'm too busy being otherwise retarded)

The way I figure it, if people don't react to my post that means it's so bad that its not worth noticing.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:52 am
by Torrocca
Purpelia wrote:
Dameth wrote:I do care :c
Your stuff is really cool man. I like what you do even if I don't say stuff (mostly because I'm too busy being otherwise retarded)

The way I figure it, if people don't react to my post that means it's so bad that its not worth noticing.


i mean purp i dont react to most people's art anyways but

if i see your art or anyone elses know that unless you see a post from me criticizing it i think its nice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:49 am
by Purpelia
Bottom line is that the only reason I ever do anything is because I get a buzz out of peoples reactions. No reactions means my efforts were wasted.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:19 am
by Dameth
Purpelia wrote:Bottom line is that the only reason I ever do anything is because I get a buzz out of peoples reactions. No reactions means my efforts were wasted.


Wrong ! If a tree falls in the forest and no one ears it, it still does make sound. Don't draw for people's reaction, man, it's a fool's errant. Draw to have fun and to get better, people will react to that more positively.

Have fun dude

Torrocca wrote:(Image)

Also Dameth (praise be unto you) can I get a nice propaganda piece that'd inspire my troops? thx bby


Eeehm...I have this one in store :
Image


But yeah I need better propaganda myself

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:47 am
by Purpelia
Dameth wrote:Wrong ! If a tree falls in the forest and no one ears it, it still does make sound. Don't draw for people's reaction, man, it's a fool's errant. Draw to have fun and to get better, people will react to that more positively.

Have fun dude

I do not think you understand my motivation here.

I taught my self 3d Modeling, flash and the other things I do ages ago when it was indeed something I did for fun. Especially the 3D. Like I mastered that as far back as high school. Now a days I am actually quite proficient at it. And I am pushing the envelope of my knowledge in my main project which is making models for a video game I am working on. And there I actually do my own OPENGL code and everything.

The images I posted here are just me taking advantage of something I am already good at in a shameless grab for praise and attention. It's like, I have a couple hours off so I invest a hour or two of casual playing around in 3D Max and make something I hope impresses people.