Page 1 of 1

Post memes about YN

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:38 am
by Huswyae
This meme is probably the most Huswyaen thing ever, seeing as Cannabis and Tea are the 2 most important things in our culture. This meme is also relatable if you're high as shit
Image

It'll always be this way. Death to the commies.
Image

When it's summer and you live in Lacrott City (our capital) this is a decision you actually have to make
Image

Shit, outta luck
Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:28 am
by Devernia
Memes include 2008 memes, dank Pepes, and self-referential meta memes whose context cringes their own memes.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:30 am
by Huswyae
Devernia wrote:Memes include 2008 memes, dank Pepes, and self-referential meta memes whose context cringes their own memes.


I meant like, post pictures of memes talking about your nation...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:30 am
by SUNTHREIT
3.5/10
I cringed, but it got the point across

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:32 am
by The Intergalactic Universe Corporation
:rofl:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:12 am
by Adainia
Image

A top tier meme thread deserves a top tier meme reply

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:14 am
by Huswyae
Adainia wrote:
(Image)

A top tier meme thread deserves a top tier meme reply


Fuck me that was a dank meme

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:18 am
by Gatito
Image

RE: Using advice animals

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:19 am
by Rutthenia
Huswyae wrote:
Adainia wrote:
(Image)

A top tier meme thread deserves a top tier meme reply


Fuck me that was a dank meme

Watch the language there brother.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:25 am
by Huswyae
Rutthenia wrote:
Huswyae wrote:
Fuck me that was a dank meme

Watch the language there brother.


I swear all the time you pro-censorship pig.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:34 am
by Aleckandor
Inspired by the Facebook page 'Random MemriTV Screenshots Taken Out Of Context'.
Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:35 am
by Aleckandor
Gatito wrote:(Image)

RE: Using advice animals


stealing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:28 am
by Reploid Productions
Huswyae wrote:I swear all the time you pro-censorship pig.

Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum, this is true. Flaming another user, however, is clearly against the rules. So now I fucking have to step in and do all the moderator bullshit because you just had to fucking cross the goddamn fucking line and fucking flame the guy. This flaming bullshit cannot be allowed to fucking stand. Also, excessive swearing, especially when directed at another player is still a good way to run afoul of the rules, so please exercise some caution when cussing.

So without further fucking ado:

*** Huswyae, WARNED for flaming. ***

Image
~Evil Forum Empress Rep Prod the Ninja Mod
~She who wields the Banhammer; master of the mighty moderation no-dachi Kiritateru Teikoku

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:48 am
by Huswyae
Reploid Productions wrote:
Huswyae wrote:I swear all the time you pro-censorship pig.

Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum, this is true. Flaming another user, however, is clearly against the rules. So now I fucking have to step in and do all the moderator bullshit because you just had to fucking cross the goddamn fucking line and fucking flame the guy. This flaming bullshit cannot be allowed to fucking stand. Also, excessive swearing, especially when directed at another player is still a good way to run afoul of the rules, so please exercise some caution when cussing.

So without further fucking ado:

*** Huswyae, WARNED for flaming. ***

Image
~Evil Forum Empress Rep Prod the Ninja Mod
~She who wields the Banhammer; master of the mighty moderation no-dachi Kiritateru Teikoku


So wait, flaming is like roasting then?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:41 pm
by Vanquaria
Hands down to Reploid Productions there ^

First mod I clap for

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:07 pm
by Rodrania
Oh, memes you say?

I'd post a gif of someone beating a dead horse, but I bet it's against the rules :ugeek: