NATION

PASSWORD

Post memes about YN

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Huswyae
Diplomat
 
Posts: 757
Founded: May 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Post memes about YN

Postby Huswyae » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:38 am

This meme is probably the most Huswyaen thing ever, seeing as Cannabis and Tea are the 2 most important things in our culture. This meme is also relatable if you're high as shit
Image

It'll always be this way. Death to the commies.
Image

When it's summer and you live in Lacrott City (our capital) this is a decision you actually have to make
Image

Shit, outta luck
Image
Last edited by Huswyae on Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Libertarian Provinces of Huswyae

We are Huswyae. We are an advanced nation and one of the most developed an successful in existence. But don't let this fool you, we are dodgier than we look. Corporations are allowed to veto laws they do not support. Half of our politicians are members of anonymous. Tell us we aren't corrupt!

We are libertarian, right-wing, Fiscally conservative, and capitalist. The current ruling party is Libertarian Capita, therefore Huswyae does represent my political beliefs! Proud Right-Libertarian nation!

It is pronounced Huss-wye.
Pro & Anti, as well as some OOC info!

User avatar
Devernia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1461
Founded: Apr 25, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Devernia » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:28 am

Memes include 2008 memes, dank Pepes, and self-referential meta memes whose context cringes their own memes.
Comunidade de Devernha [MT 2019]
???
NS stats may or may not be used.

NOTE: For the moment, please take caution on most of my factbooks (the overview is good so far, along with the history and economy factbooks), most of them are outdated information.
RECENT HEADLINES: OUT OF ORDER

User avatar
Huswyae
Diplomat
 
Posts: 757
Founded: May 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Huswyae » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:30 am

Devernia wrote:Memes include 2008 memes, dank Pepes, and self-referential meta memes whose context cringes their own memes.


I meant like, post pictures of memes talking about your nation...
The Libertarian Provinces of Huswyae

We are Huswyae. We are an advanced nation and one of the most developed an successful in existence. But don't let this fool you, we are dodgier than we look. Corporations are allowed to veto laws they do not support. Half of our politicians are members of anonymous. Tell us we aren't corrupt!

We are libertarian, right-wing, Fiscally conservative, and capitalist. The current ruling party is Libertarian Capita, therefore Huswyae does represent my political beliefs! Proud Right-Libertarian nation!

It is pronounced Huss-wye.
Pro & Anti, as well as some OOC info!

User avatar
SUNTHREIT
Diplomat
 
Posts: 706
Founded: Oct 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby SUNTHREIT » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:30 am

3.5/10
I cringed, but it got the point across
No matter what you do, hold back the end of history however you can.

User avatar
The Intergalactic Universe Corporation
Senator
 
Posts: 4466
Founded: May 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Universe Corporation » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:32 am

:rofl:
Pro: Capitalism, Nationalism, Conservatism, Trump, Thatcherism, Reagan, Pinochet, Lee Kuan Yew, Republican Party, Conservative Party, USA, UK

Anti: Liberalism, Socialism, Communism, Mao, Marx, Hillary, Democratic Party, EU, DPRK, USSR
Class D4 Nation according to The Civilization Index
I'm a Proud Member of the DEUN! Are you?
I'm a proud member of LMTU. Are you?
Liberal Democrats: The Party of Common Sense! in the NSG Senate!

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support capitalism, put this in your signature.

OOC: I do not use NS Stats.
HoloNet News: Congress To Meet Next Monday | Public Sector Sees Slower Wage Growth In 2036 | Public Debt Expected To Reduce Again | Consumer Spending Up For Chinese New Year Season

User avatar
Adainia
Envoy
 
Posts: 255
Founded: Feb 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Adainia » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:12 am

Image

A top tier meme thread deserves a top tier meme reply
"Libereco, Teknologio, Prospero"
Want some quick reference to Adainia? Check this out.
Otherwise, please check within these provided sources from the Dept. of Education BoGE.

The time, Capital Island Time, is: [UTC - 10, more commonly known as HST]
The current date, Capital Island Time, is: [Current Day], [Current month], [Current Year+5, or designated year for current RP]
Current National Security Alert Status: Low (1)
Embassy & Consulate Program
OOC

User avatar
Huswyae
Diplomat
 
Posts: 757
Founded: May 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Huswyae » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:14 am

Adainia wrote:
(Image)

A top tier meme thread deserves a top tier meme reply


Fuck me that was a dank meme
The Libertarian Provinces of Huswyae

We are Huswyae. We are an advanced nation and one of the most developed an successful in existence. But don't let this fool you, we are dodgier than we look. Corporations are allowed to veto laws they do not support. Half of our politicians are members of anonymous. Tell us we aren't corrupt!

We are libertarian, right-wing, Fiscally conservative, and capitalist. The current ruling party is Libertarian Capita, therefore Huswyae does represent my political beliefs! Proud Right-Libertarian nation!

It is pronounced Huss-wye.
Pro & Anti, as well as some OOC info!

User avatar
Gatito
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 357
Founded: Jun 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gatito » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:18 am

Image

RE: Using advice animals
Lazarus (Link) citizen
International Northwestern Union (Link) citizen (as Otitag), former 2 time delegate
Central Pacific Empire (Link) citizen (as Octuagesimo Octavo), former assemblyman prior to merger

Egoist, post-left, anarcho-naturist, luddite, apolitical lifestylist
I'm a girl, dammit

User avatar
Rutthenia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1260
Founded: Mar 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:19 am

Huswyae wrote:
Adainia wrote:
(Image)

A top tier meme thread deserves a top tier meme reply


Fuck me that was a dank meme

Watch the language there brother.
PRO: European Union, Russia, Putin, Pan-Slavism, Vince McMahon
ANTI: Ukraine, Poroshenko, Gay Marriage, BLM
Teenager, Male, Belarusian-American, Catholic. Backpacker, have been to about 20 countries. I like WWE.
Right-winger. I don't care about your beliefs unless you won't shut up about them.


"Do you know what the cure for the human condition is? Disease. Because that's the only way one could hope for a cure."

User avatar
Huswyae
Diplomat
 
Posts: 757
Founded: May 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Huswyae » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:25 am

Rutthenia wrote:
Huswyae wrote:
Fuck me that was a dank meme

Watch the language there brother.


I swear all the time you pro-censorship pig.
The Libertarian Provinces of Huswyae

We are Huswyae. We are an advanced nation and one of the most developed an successful in existence. But don't let this fool you, we are dodgier than we look. Corporations are allowed to veto laws they do not support. Half of our politicians are members of anonymous. Tell us we aren't corrupt!

We are libertarian, right-wing, Fiscally conservative, and capitalist. The current ruling party is Libertarian Capita, therefore Huswyae does represent my political beliefs! Proud Right-Libertarian nation!

It is pronounced Huss-wye.
Pro & Anti, as well as some OOC info!

User avatar
Aleckandor
Minister
 
Posts: 3050
Founded: May 30, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aleckandor » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:34 am

Inspired by the Facebook page 'Random MemriTV Screenshots Taken Out Of Context'.
Image
THE GLOBAL SOVEREIGN CONFEDERACY OF ÄLÊCKÁNDÓR
The IC demonym is "Aleckandorean(s)". As for the man himself? Just call him Aleck.
RP Tech: MT/PMT | Total GDP: $354.6 Trillion | Population (2019): 24.7 Billion | Standing Military: 10.3 Million
Confederate Constituencies | Ethnocultural Groups | Yerhvennian Continent Map | OOC Political Compass

User avatar
Aleckandor
Minister
 
Posts: 3050
Founded: May 30, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aleckandor » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:35 am

Gatito wrote:(Image)

RE: Using advice animals


stealing
THE GLOBAL SOVEREIGN CONFEDERACY OF ÄLÊCKÁNDÓR
The IC demonym is "Aleckandorean(s)". As for the man himself? Just call him Aleck.
RP Tech: MT/PMT | Total GDP: $354.6 Trillion | Population (2019): 24.7 Billion | Standing Military: 10.3 Million
Confederate Constituencies | Ethnocultural Groups | Yerhvennian Continent Map | OOC Political Compass

User avatar
Reploid Productions
Forum Admin
 
Posts: 26116
Founded: Antiquity
Democratic Socialists

Postby Reploid Productions » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:28 am

Huswyae wrote:I swear all the time you pro-censorship pig.

Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum, this is true. Flaming another user, however, is clearly against the rules. So now I fucking have to step in and do all the moderator bullshit because you just had to fucking cross the goddamn fucking line and fucking flame the guy. This flaming bullshit cannot be allowed to fucking stand. Also, excessive swearing, especially when directed at another player is still a good way to run afoul of the rules, so please exercise some caution when cussing.

So without further fucking ado:

*** Huswyae, WARNED for flaming. ***

Image
~Evil Forum Empress Rep Prod the Ninja Mod
~She who wields the Banhammer; master of the mighty moderation no-dachi Kiritateru Teikoku
Last edited by Reploid Productions on Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Stupid bloody Photobucket crap
Forum mod since May 8, 2003 -- Game mod since May 19, 2003
Reppy's DoGA FAQ - For those using DoGA to make their NS military and such
One Stop Rules Shop -- Reppy's Sig Workshop -- Getting Help Page
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.
Ifreann wrote:Bring Reppy your signet rings, she is our Brony Queen now!

I believe in the magic of friendship, the wholly awesome bronydom, the conventions of fans,
the forgiveness of haters, the resurrection of faith in humanity, and love everlasting.

In nomine poni, et filly, et spiritus stable.
Char Aznable/Giant Meteor 2020! - Forcing humanity to move into space and progress whether we goddamn want to or not!

User avatar
Huswyae
Diplomat
 
Posts: 757
Founded: May 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Huswyae » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:48 am

Reploid Productions wrote:
Huswyae wrote:I swear all the time you pro-censorship pig.

Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum, this is true. Flaming another user, however, is clearly against the rules. So now I fucking have to step in and do all the moderator bullshit because you just had to fucking cross the goddamn fucking line and fucking flame the guy. This flaming bullshit cannot be allowed to fucking stand. Also, excessive swearing, especially when directed at another player is still a good way to run afoul of the rules, so please exercise some caution when cussing.

So without further fucking ado:

*** Huswyae, WARNED for flaming. ***

Image
~Evil Forum Empress Rep Prod the Ninja Mod
~She who wields the Banhammer; master of the mighty moderation no-dachi Kiritateru Teikoku


So wait, flaming is like roasting then?
The Libertarian Provinces of Huswyae

We are Huswyae. We are an advanced nation and one of the most developed an successful in existence. But don't let this fool you, we are dodgier than we look. Corporations are allowed to veto laws they do not support. Half of our politicians are members of anonymous. Tell us we aren't corrupt!

We are libertarian, right-wing, Fiscally conservative, and capitalist. The current ruling party is Libertarian Capita, therefore Huswyae does represent my political beliefs! Proud Right-Libertarian nation!

It is pronounced Huss-wye.
Pro & Anti, as well as some OOC info!

User avatar
Vanquaria
Senator
 
Posts: 4809
Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:41 pm

Hands down to Reploid Productions there ^

First mod I clap for
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.


"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

User avatar
Rodrania
Minister
 
Posts: 2751
Founded: Jan 05, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Rodrania » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:07 pm

Oh, memes you say?

I'd post a gif of someone beating a dead horse, but I bet it's against the rules :ugeek:
Pronouns are he/him if you care, tho I myself don't.
I'm a Communist of the Marxist variety without specific labels, I am not a hardliner towards any specific ideology of Communism beyond having influences from several sources and I am in no way an advanced Marxist/Leninist/Luxemburgist/etc intellectual.

Always open to discuss privately with people aligning towards the Far-Right respectfully if they are to respect me back.


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aikoland, Pritannika and Asgallia, Republic of Penguinian Astronautia, Uinnrenn

Advertisement

Remove ads