NATION

PASSWORD

Esquarium Sign-Up & Map Thread [OLD | DO NOT POST]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Sjalhaven
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 187
Founded: Jul 04, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Sjalhaven » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:29 am

Beteran wrote:
Estovnia wrote:I noticed that you have "Thietsch" and "Beteran" named

You should probably stop plagiarising and make your own stuff :DDDDDDDDDDDDD


I worked on all the stuff I wrote. The only thing I used as base was Thietsch "source" as I dind't know where to find blank templates. There wasn't any plagiarism.

You might want to consider the fact that involving other countries, their languages and histories in your own without asking them is extremely rude.
OMNICIDE 2019
Insurrectionary whateverist


<QianRuri> Sjal for god emperor of mankind
<Zieg> I'm pretty sure you're Dugin
<Koyro> Sjalhaven is actually Lex Luthor only French
<Gibbs> sjal is your real name khan noonien singh

User avatar
Beteran
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Jan 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Beteran » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:59 am

Sjalhaven wrote:
Beteran wrote:
I worked on all the stuff I wrote. The only thing I used as base was Thietsch "source" as I dind't know where to find blank templates. There wasn't any plagiarism.

You might want to consider the fact that involving other countries, their languages and histories in your own without asking them is extremely rude.


Indeed. I sent a TG to Vermonse apologizing and I plan to edit any material I wrote that involves his country. But I didn't copy his history, or any other nation's history. I admit my faults, but plagiarism isn't one of them.

User avatar
Tudolo
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: Jun 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tudolo » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:33 am

Short IC name: Tudolo
Long IC name: The Dominion of Tudolo
Population: 13 million
Capital: Ormskirk
Government type: Constitutional monarchy in which the monarch personally exercises power
Factbook (IIwiki preferred): http://iiwiki.com/wiki/Tudolo
Map claim (Imgur link preferred): Any place that is open near other Germanic (preferably Nordic) countries.
Main NS account (if not the one you are applying with): this one
Anything else to add (optional):
Last edited by Tudolo on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Dahwtri
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Apr 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dahwtri » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:14 pm

Short IC name: Khuristan
Long IC name: State of Khuristan
Population: 29,789,823
Capital: Attahbad CD
Government type:Authoritarian unitary single-party dictatorship administered via military junta (de-facto), Unitary dominant-party semi-presidential parliamentary republic (de-jure)
Factbook (IIwiki preferred): http://iiwiki.com/wiki/Khuristan
Map claim (Imgur link preferred): http://iiwiki.com/images/7/77/KhuriLocation.png
Main NS account (if not the one you are applying with): Dahwtri
Anything else to add (optional): This is more or less me reming myself and notifying a map claim change. Khuristan=Dahwtri and Dahwtri=Khuristan. I am already on the mastertable so I'll update that when I can.

User avatar
EsToVnIa
Senator
 
Posts: 4779
Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby EsToVnIa » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:19 pm

Tudolo doesn't even sound germanic ; _ ;
Most Heavenly State/Khamgiin Tengerleg Uls

Weeaboo Gassing Land wrote:Also, rev up the gas chambers.

The United States of North Amerigo wrote:CUNT

12:02:02 AM <Tarsas> premislyd is my spirit animal tbh

User avatar
Dahwtri
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Apr 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dahwtri » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:12 pm

Estovnia wrote:Tudolo doesn't even sound germanic ; _ ;

It sounds like someone wanted to say "Toledo" but then they messed up

User avatar
Tudolo
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: Jun 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tudolo » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:56 pm

Estovnia wrote:Tudolo doesn't even sound germanic ; _ ;

It isn't pronounced too-do-lo but tu-du-lu emphasis on the u's. So in the end it makes a really choppy and fast too-doo-loo.
Last edited by Tudolo on Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Rayanov
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 131
Founded: Aug 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rayanov » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:37 pm

Tudolo wrote:
Estovnia wrote:Tudolo doesn't even sound germanic ; _ ;

It isn't pronounced too-do-lo but tu-du-lu emphasis on the u's. So in the end it makes a really choppy and fast too-doo-loo.

Now that sounds African.
THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RAYANOV
My factbook is canon. Most NS stats for me are Max Barry's fanons.
Rayanov is located on the continent of North Velkia in Esquarium.
OOC: Canadian male living in America.
My views shift between socialism and communism.
"The guy's dead. Why does it matter whether he shot first?" -Blakullar

User avatar
Czekestajdt
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Jun 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Czekestajdt » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:56 am

Short IC name: Czekestajdt
Long IC name: The Republic of Czekestajdt
Population: 12.7 million
Capital: Yezkrava
Government type: Parliamentary Republic
Factbook (IIwiki preferred): (I'm working on an IIwiki one, but here's my nationstates ones for now) http://www.nationstates.net/nation=czek ... /id=655646
Map claim (Imgur link preferred): http://i.imgur.com/TYuom8z.png
Main NS account (if not the one you are applying with): The Interplanetary Federal Republic
Anything else to add (optional): Hope to join, I enjoy geopolitics and diplomatic roleplaying, so I'll be looking forward to it. I guess my aim with this one is a balkans style country with some Germanic influence, but it really depends how it plays out.
Last edited by Czekestajdt on Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Rayanov
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 131
Founded: Aug 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rayanov » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:15 am

Czekestajdt wrote:Short IC name: Czekestajdt
Long IC name: The Republic of Czekestajdt
Population: 12.7 million
Capital: Yezkrava
Government type: Parliamentary Republic
Factbook (IIwiki preferred): (I'm working on an IIwiki one, but here's my nationstates ones for now) http://www.nationstates.net/nation=czek ... /id=655646
Map claim (Imgur link preferred): http://i.imgur.com/GjeD3cV.png?1
Main NS account (if not the one you are applying with): The Interplanetary Federal Republic
Anything else to add (optional): Hope to join, I enjoy geopolitics and diplomatic roleplaying, so I'll be looking forward to it. I guess my aim with this one is a balkans style country with some Germanic influence, but it really depends how it plays out.

The region you chose has a lot of Monic/Asian countries in it, the best place to add a Slavic country would be under Luziyca unless you want to be a Luzi colony. (ask him tho)
THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RAYANOV
My factbook is canon. Most NS stats for me are Max Barry's fanons.
Rayanov is located on the continent of North Velkia in Esquarium.
OOC: Canadian male living in America.
My views shift between socialism and communism.
"The guy's dead. Why does it matter whether he shot first?" -Blakullar

User avatar
Czekestajdt
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Jun 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Czekestajdt » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:07 pm

Rayanov wrote:
Czekestajdt wrote:Short IC name: Czekestajdt
Long IC name: The Republic of Czekestajdt
Population: 12.7 million
Capital: Yezkrava
Government type: Parliamentary Republic
Factbook (IIwiki preferred): (I'm working on an IIwiki one, but here's my nationstates ones for now) http://www.nationstates.net/nation=czek ... /id=655646
Map claim (Imgur link preferred): http://i.imgur.com/GjeD3cV.png?1
Main NS account (if not the one you are applying with): The Interplanetary Federal Republic
Anything else to add (optional): Hope to join, I enjoy geopolitics and diplomatic roleplaying, so I'll be looking forward to it. I guess my aim with this one is a balkans style country with some Germanic influence, but it really depends how it plays out.

The region you chose has a lot of Monic/Asian countries in it, the best place to add a Slavic country would be under Luziyca unless you want to be a Luzi colony. (ask him tho)



Thanks for the advice, I have edited it accordingly (http://i.imgur.com/FRZONsq.png)

User avatar
EsToVnIa
Senator
 
Posts: 4779
Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby EsToVnIa » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:10 pm

Why is it so... weird looking
Most Heavenly State/Khamgiin Tengerleg Uls

Weeaboo Gassing Land wrote:Also, rev up the gas chambers.

The United States of North Amerigo wrote:CUNT

12:02:02 AM <Tarsas> premislyd is my spirit animal tbh

User avatar
Czekestajdt
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Jun 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Czekestajdt » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:13 pm

Estovnia wrote:Why is it so... weird looking


I enjoy and have a fascination with unusual borders and that was the general shape I wanted it to have.

User avatar
EsToVnIa
Senator
 
Posts: 4779
Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby EsToVnIa » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:38 pm

It would be immensely easier to just close the opening
Most Heavenly State/Khamgiin Tengerleg Uls

Weeaboo Gassing Land wrote:Also, rev up the gas chambers.

The United States of North Amerigo wrote:CUNT

12:02:02 AM <Tarsas> premislyd is my spirit animal tbh

User avatar
Czekestajdt
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Jun 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Czekestajdt » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:06 pm

Estovnia wrote:It would be immensely easier to just close the opening


Okay, I understand. Is this better: http://i.imgur.com/TYuom8z.png

User avatar
EsToVnIa
Senator
 
Posts: 4779
Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby EsToVnIa » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm

Much. Thank you.
Most Heavenly State/Khamgiin Tengerleg Uls

Weeaboo Gassing Land wrote:Also, rev up the gas chambers.

The United States of North Amerigo wrote:CUNT

12:02:02 AM <Tarsas> premislyd is my spirit animal tbh

User avatar
Virshia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 354
Founded: Nov 30, 2013
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Virshia » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:21 am

Short IC name: Virshia
Long IC name: The Kingdom of Virshia
Population: 57,860,493
Capital: Luoyang
Government type: Autocracy
Factbook (IIwiki preferred): N/A
Map claim (Imgur link preferred): http://i.imgur.com/zpMEeGx.png
Main NS account (if not the one you are applying with): Mestovakia (Oldest, I jump around a lot on my accounts)
Anything else to add (optional): I like anime. A lot.
Last edited by Virshia on Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Troru
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Jun 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Troru » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:04 pm

Short IC name: Troru
Long IC name: The Kingdom of Troru
Population: 12,652,902
Capital: Leel
Government type: Unitary parliamentary constitutional Monarchy
Factbook (IIwiki preferred): Here
Map claim (Imgur link preferred): I will make one when I know where a Cornish nation can go
Main NS account (if not the one you are applying with): This will become my main, however I have had previous incarnations
Anything else to add (optional):

User avatar
Rayanov
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 131
Founded: Aug 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rayanov » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:21 pm

Troru wrote:Short IC name: Troru
Long IC name: The Kingdom of Troru
Population: 12,652,902
Capital: Leel
Government type: Unitary parliamentary constitutional Monarchy
Factbook (IIwiki preferred): Here
Map claim (Imgur link preferred): I will make one when I know where a Cornish nation can go
Main NS account (if not the one you are applying with): This will become my main, however I have had previous incarnations
Anything else to add (optional):

Conitia (the one that looks like Antarctica) would be the best place for a Cornish nation.
THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RAYANOV
My factbook is canon. Most NS stats for me are Max Barry's fanons.
Rayanov is located on the continent of North Velkia in Esquarium.
OOC: Canadian male living in America.
My views shift between socialism and communism.
"The guy's dead. Why does it matter whether he shot first?" -Blakullar

User avatar
Francilie
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 353
Founded: Mar 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Francilie » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:53 pm

Rayanov wrote:Conitia (the one that looks like Antarctica) would be the best place for a Cornish nation.


u wot m8
Esquarium's favourite French-speaking federal republic gone far-right once

I'm neither a rightist, a centrist nor a leftist; I think all of them have good and bad ideas.

User avatar
Rayanov
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 131
Founded: Aug 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rayanov » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:56 pm

Francilie wrote:
Rayanov wrote:Conitia (the one that looks like Antarctica) would be the best place for a Cornish nation.


u wot m8

There's a lot of Europey nations there, right? :eyebrow:

Would Artisia be a better choice?
THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RAYANOV
My factbook is canon. Most NS stats for me are Max Barry's fanons.
Rayanov is located on the continent of North Velkia in Esquarium.
OOC: Canadian male living in America.
My views shift between socialism and communism.
"The guy's dead. Why does it matter whether he shot first?" -Blakullar

User avatar
EsToVnIa
Senator
 
Posts: 4779
Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby EsToVnIa » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:57 pm

Cornish nation would go near Seax I imagine.
Most Heavenly State/Khamgiin Tengerleg Uls

Weeaboo Gassing Land wrote:Also, rev up the gas chambers.

The United States of North Amerigo wrote:CUNT

12:02:02 AM <Tarsas> premislyd is my spirit animal tbh

User avatar
Rayanov
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 131
Founded: Aug 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rayanov » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:01 pm

Estovnia wrote:Cornish nation would go near Seax I imagine.

Sæx*

Yeah, I kinda agree.
THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RAYANOV
My factbook is canon. Most NS stats for me are Max Barry's fanons.
Rayanov is located on the continent of North Velkia in Esquarium.
OOC: Canadian male living in America.
My views shift between socialism and communism.
"The guy's dead. Why does it matter whether he shot first?" -Blakullar

User avatar
Rayanov
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 131
Founded: Aug 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rayanov » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:09 pm

From what I know, the continents are like this:

Artisia/Nordania: Germanic/Nordic
Conitia: Latin/Romantic
Lahudica: Asian
Nautasia: African/Arab
The Velkias: Slavic/Asian
THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RAYANOV
My factbook is canon. Most NS stats for me are Max Barry's fanons.
Rayanov is located on the continent of North Velkia in Esquarium.
OOC: Canadian male living in America.
My views shift between socialism and communism.
"The guy's dead. Why does it matter whether he shot first?" -Blakullar

User avatar
Aduran
Attaché
 
Posts: 68
Founded: Mar 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aduran » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:30 pm

Short IC name: Aduran
Long IC name:Royal Federation of Aduran
Population: 153,305,000
Capital: Huix́
Government type: Constitutional Monarchy where the monarch exercises power.
Factbook (IIwiki preferred): http://iiwiki.com/wiki/Aduran
Map claim (Imgur link preferred): http://imgur.com/x8bNEvu
Main NS account (if not the one you are applying with):
Anything else to add (optional):

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Anemos Major, Fatatatutti, Norskhavn

Advertisement

Remove ads