NATION

PASSWORD

Affairs of the Region [Geopolitics Journal, MT]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Aquitayne
Senator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Affairs of the Region [Geopolitics Journal, MT]

Postby Aquitayne » Tue May 24, 2016 7:25 pm

AFFAIRS OF THE REGION
The comprehensive bi-annual academic journal on geopolitics in Astyria.

A Note
Affairs of the Region is a bi-annual journal written by in-character authors from around Astyria that highlight the different geopolitical and domestic problems their countries face, and how those issues relate and interact with the political sphere of Astyria as it stands. The essays in the journal are canon as per the publishing date, and can be referenced at any time. Please read the editors note for more information.

That being said, this journal is the comprehensive work of 6 members of Astyria, myself included, and I sincerely hope that you enjoy reading the content provided. If you have any suggestions, or would like to be informed when the next journal is published, please let me know. Also, feel free to leave any comments down below!

Issues

Shameless plug

If you're interested in joining Astyria, or if you like what you see here in the Affairs of the Region, be sure to check out our Astyrian Commons, where you can find all sorts of neat threads, documents and roleplay's we're currently involved it. Join us on Esper at #Astyria, and if you'd like, be sure to TG our WAD and inquire about membership! We take new players, veterans, anyone with a willingness to learn and stick around for a while.

~Aquitayne,
Editor
Last edited by Aquitayne on Tue May 24, 2016 7:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
[ Embassy Program | A Collection of Essays | Parliamentary Hansard | Axalon Private Military Company | My iiwiki Page ]
[ W&A: Global Intelligence | Aquitaynian Foreign Legion | Affairs of the Region | Freyport Armory ]

I'm a former N&I RP Mentor, not very active these days but feel free to reach out if I can help with anything!

"When you have power, use it to build people, not constrict them."-Bertrand Russell
"I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends."-Abraham Lincoln

Duderology - The Study of Duder.
16:08 GHawkins I continue to be amazed by Aq's ability to fuck up his own name.

Return to Factbooks and National Information