NATION

PASSWORD

Forms of execution in your nation

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Unified Clans
Attaché

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Clans » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:27 am

Wel ferss weh grub dem bie de 'aeir (aur bie da nek if dey dun gut 'aeir) und den weh draug dem intu da senter ov taun, und beet dem untul dey crie, den weh beet dem until dey stup criein, aur dooin much alse fer dat madder, huhuhuh.
Bat dat onle fer da relly bud wuns, fer da nut su bud, weh shuut dem insted ov da beetin und da criein.

Giyz frum ahl ova da playse cam daun tu see id, cuz id'z funny.

"Well, we take the criminal into the center of town and publicly beat them to death with blunt weapons, bare fists, or heavy objects. But that is only for serious offenses, for lesser offenses, we simply execute them by firing squad, though still in public.

People from all over the city often converge for these executions, it's a morale booster."

- Undak Mak (translated by Hurb Deprix)
Current Leader- Krog Nokbok
Capital- Ukdar

Dogapus
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dogapus » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:09 am

Good ol Medvaial style get a sharp axe and wham head go off
Nothing to see here folks, just another Communist nation

-Sovietica-
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby -Sovietica- » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:16 am

Ah, public execution is the way to go here, and we shoot them with guns so they feel less pain. We consider that a favor to the executed or to-be-executed.
“Здравствуй, истинная родина!” Bow Down to Communism! ☭☭☭☭☭

Langenberg
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Langenberg » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:19 am

-Sovietica- wrote:Ah, public execution is the way to go here, and we shoot them with guns so they feel less pain. We consider that a favor to the executed or to-be-executed.

That would depend on the skills of the shooters, and even so, the anticipation must be awful, which is why we use the hanging method we do, and we make it quick. Most inmates don't really even fully comprehend what's happening in the moments just before they are executed.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
-Theodore Roosevelt

-Sovietica-
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby -Sovietica- » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:22 am

But yet it depends if they were hanged right at all. One misstep and they could be still choking to death for the next two hours or so. Besides, our shooters are trained to shoot where it kills instantly for if they didn't, they themselves would be executed. Case in point.
“Здравствуй, истинная родина!” Bow Down to Communism! ☭☭☭☭☭

Maineiacs
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2005
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maineiacs » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:26 am

Capital punishment is banned in Maineiacs as barbaric. The strongest penalty one can be given is 20 years hard labor with no parole.
Economic:-8.12 Social:-7.59 Moral Rules:5 Moral Order:-5
Muravyets: Maineiacs, you are brilliant, too! I stand in delighted awe.
Sane Outcasts:When your best case scenario is five kilometers of nuclear contamination, you know someone fucked up.
Geniasis: Christian values are incompatible with Conservative ideals. I cannot both follow the teachings of Christ and be a Republican. Therefore, I choose to not be a Republican.
Galloism: If someone will build a wall around Donald Trump, I'll pay for it.
Bottle tells it like it is
add 6,928 to post count

Hoa binh va tinh yeu
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hoa binh va tinh yeu » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:27 am

Execution? In our country? No sir, there ain't execution here!
Pacifist. Upcoming Buddhist (thanks to Samdruptse for helping me making me Buddhist). Proggressive. I <3 Martial Arts. Planning to do martial arts education.
Forget your past
Forget your sins
Forget politics
But never, ever, forget yourself in the sea of love

NSG since 23th March 2011

Suidwes-Afrika
Ambassador

Founded: May 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Suidwes-Afrika » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:28 am

The death penalty is legal here in Suidwes-Afrika, mainly used for conspiracy, treason, inciting insurrection, and other crimes against the state. Capital punishment is practiced in most clear-cut cases of murder. Repeat sex crimes are also candidates for the death sentence.

This includes hanging (most common) and execution by firing squad.
Die Kaplyn - Bok van Blerk

The Struggle against Apartheid in Suidwes-Afrika: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=135846

"No man has a right to do what he pleases, except when he pleases to do right." - Charles Simmons

"Violent and brutal means can only lead to totalitarian and tyrannical ends." - P.W. Botha

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:28 am

Execution depending on the crime. We have Lethal Injection, and Death by Firing Squad.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Tyger Private Military
Secretary

Founded: Dec 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Tyger Private Military » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:30 am

Instant execution for breaking any of our laws, since we only have one: Do not attempt escape.

Anyone caught trying to flee this nation with proper authorization will be killed on the spot by whatever soldiers happen to be on duty at the time. How sadistically they wish to kill lawbreakers is entirely up to them, and many often do become creative.
Tyger, Tyger, burning bright.
Tyger, Tyger, always right.
Tyger, Tyger, prepare to fight.
Tyger, Tyger, protect the night.

Langenberg
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Langenberg » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:34 am

-Sovietica- wrote:But yet it depends if they were hanged right at all. One misstep and they could be still choking to death for the next two hours or so. Besides, our shooters are trained to shoot where it kills instantly for if they didn't, they themselves would be executed. Case in point.

Which explains the extensive training program, the varied drops determined by numerous factors, the extensive preparations. We don't just toss a rope with a noose over a tree.

Besides which, hanging is quite cheap, and not nearly as gory as shooting most of the time.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
-Theodore Roosevelt

Scandinavia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Scandinavia » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:54 pm

We don't kill our own people.

Mountedge
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mountedge » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:20 pm

Hanging, fire squads, guillotines, lethal injections, and sometimes they're handed over to the military to test their new weapons.

Rhutlandia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhutlandia » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:24 pm

The Republic of Rhutlandia does not use execution as a punishment. :clap:

Threlizdun
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 14, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Threlizdun » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:37 pm

We do not execute our citizens.
She/they

Communalist, Social Ecologist, Bioregionalist

This site stresses me out, so I rarely come on here anymore. I'll try to be civil and respectful towards those I'm debating on here. If you don't extend the same courtesy then I'll probably just ignore you.

If we've been friendly in the past and you want to keep in touch, shoot me a telegram

Westrop
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Westrop » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:16 pm

The Only crimes which warrant the death penalty are -
Treason
Murder
Terrorism

These are Punishable by death by Firing Squad.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information