NATION

PASSWORD

The Illustrious Empire of the United Romans (Factbook)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Jeffdehn1
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

jeffdehn

Postby Jeffdehn1 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:26 pm

Hey, This is really good thread. I was in search of the films related to the roman empire. Actually I am collecting a list of roman empire films. Please share something for me.

----------------------------------
roman empire films

Itinerate Tree Dweller
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby Itinerate Tree Dweller » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:09 am

Jeffdehn1 wrote:Hey, This is really good thread. I was in search of the films related to the roman empire. Actually I am collecting a list of roman empire films. Please share something for me.

----------------------------------
roman empire films

OOC: I am assuming this is an occ question. There are many films and series based on the Roman Empire/Republic. I quite like the HBO series Rome, which is a very fictionalized account of the rise of the empire.
The Illustrious Empire of the United Romans and the Commonwealth Territories (PMT)
Emperor Regulus Serius Sirius - Prime Minister Tiberius Serius Primulus - Foreign Secretary Jeffery Kandel
Factbook - Military - Embassy Exchange - NSwiki Entry - NS Economy Page - The United Reddit Nations
Serius Industries - News Feed - NS Tracker Page - National Website - Player Info - CAPINTERN
Emperor Primus Serius Sirius - Prime Minister Cassius Serius Sirius - Foreign Secretary Matthew Stonewall
Factbook - Fleet - Embassy Exchange - NSwiki Entry

Jolt Veteran +2,228 posts - Oderint dum metuant - Current Status: Peace
Max Berries are part of a balanced breakfast.

Fonsboni
Secretary

Founded: Nov 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Fonsboni » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:15 am

I don't beleive this is a good Idea.

Ynys Golau
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ynys Golau » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:48 am

Wow, you obviously put a lot of effort in this! And it's great! Not only that the nation seems symphatic to me (catholic royal house, organization, ...) but it's also perfectly made up and very consistent and detailed! :clap:
Ynys Golau Factbook

Social Freedom: 35%
Economic Freedom: 90%
Political Freedom: 58%

AJ is best Pony.

I invaded Bigtopia 7 times now, when will it finally fall?

Previous

Return to Factbooks and National Information