NATION

PASSWORD

Invictus Populus Regional Information & Sign-Ups

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Greater Bohemian Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Bohemian Union » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:31 pm

Kazarstan wrote:
The Greater Bohemian Union wrote:
Its nice to have you and you are accepted, but we won't give one person all of the USA, and the reason Russia got all of its land was because of its small population and a limit placed on its GDP to not be excessive. So I would like if you want to join to just use the China you get if you want, and you can in the future RP a union or greater influence of a place like Vietnam and slowly absorb it with all of the region being able to respond and not just already have all of it. Its just that you would hop in on the map and most likely remain the most power nation for a long time if not through the whole duration if you where able to get all of China.

Let me know if you agree to that and Ill send you the password.

Yeah sure I agree.

Okay, Im updating the map for all you guys and sending the info out.
The People's Republic of Bohemia
IIwiki | News | Information Bureau | Red Spring

The United Workers Federation
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Workers Federation » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:32 pm

The Greater Bohemian Union wrote:Both of you above are approved and its nice to see some creative nations.

The United Workers Federation - You are going to have a good chunk of politically important land making yourself neighbors with three other nations, so you will have a bit more excepted from you in the future once you get settled.

You both will get TGs with acceptance/pass info!

Excellent. Don't worry about me, you'll have a grand vodka drinking time!
BORN TO DIE
WORLD IS A FUCK
Kill Em All 1989
I am trash man
410,757,864,530 DEAD COPS

The Greater Bohemian Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Bohemian Union » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:32 pm

Azerbaijan Victores wrote:
APPLICATION for REGIONAL MEMBERSHIP in INVICTUS POPULUS

:OVERVIEW NATIONAL INFORMATION:
Nation Name: The Caucasian Republic of Azerbaijani Victores
Demonym: Azerbaijani, Caucasian
Population: 29 million
Capital: Baku
Year Founded:
Map Claim: Azerbaijan, Georgia, Armenia, Northern Turkey(Head over to our region and click map and find a unclaimed spot to base you nation around!)

How was your nation founded? Basically in the days of the Sassanian Empire Persian Armenia, and Albania were united to make administration easier. The area was briefly conquered by the Romans during the time of Justinian and named Victores,for Conquerers(this is what Google translate says). The area went through the Seljuks, Abbasids, Umayyads, and Ottomans. The region was split into West Victores which was a close ally of Turkey, and East which was a Russian Client Sultanate. They went through the Communism stuff before being reunited after the dissolution of the USSR whatever thing

What are the cultures and ethnicity's of your nation? Armenians, Georgians, Iranians, Turks

What is the climate of your nation? South is temperate, North is cold and mountainous

:NATIONAL GOVERNMENT:
Government Type: De Jure- Unitary Presidential Republic, De Facto- Military Dictatorship
Head of State: Shah Hariz
Head of Government: Shah Hariz
Legislature: Supreme Victoresian Assembly of the Caucasus (If any)

Which are the ruling party or parties in your nation and what are their political ideology?

Do you have any autonomous or "devolved" areas where regional self-control is strong? (Ex. Scotland in UK, Catalonia in Spain, Overseas Territories..) East Victores is the “devolved region” it is more Russian than the West. The West is self sufficient, the East is not. The East has its own Parliament and President, and is divided into oblasts. The East is the source of the oil and minerals while the West provides all the food

:NATIONAL ECONOMY:
GDP: 64,231 Million
GDP Per Capita: 9,232
Economic System: A bit like North Korea, Black Market Ration economy
Economic Status: Stagnation(Depression, Recession, Stagnation, Growth)

:NATIONAL MILITARY:
Active Soldiers: 1 million
Reserve Soldiers: 2 million
Military Tech Level: Developing (Fringe, Developing, Modern)
Military Branches: Army, Navy, Airforce, Special Forces, Presidential Guardians

Percent of GDP spent on Military: 23% (Ex. UK is 2%, Poland is 1.9%)

:OOC and RP Information:
RP Example #1: 1939:King of Europe
RP Example #2: Sans Europa

Is this a Main or Alt nation? Alt
How often are you on NS? Every Day, can post ever 3rd Day
Moderation History? N/A

Which regional personality would most fit with you? (Doesn't effect decision!)
[X] Social, I prefer to engage with other regional members OOC and maybe do a occasional RP or Participate in a Event.
[] Engaged RP, I prefer to do multiple RPs between regional members, and keep checking on the map and look to expand my influence. I prefer RP-ing over social OOC.
[] Mixed, I'd like to be 50/50, Socially/RP wise.
[] Leadership, I am a leader not a follower! I want to take a office one day, and have a bit of both social and engaged attitudes in me!

This is based of North Korea and Belarus

Just a note your troop count needs to also be smaller for you to be realistic MT.

So you can have around 100,000-120,000 active soldiers / 100,000-200,000 reserve soldiers.
The People's Republic of Bohemia
IIwiki | News | Information Bureau | Red Spring

Azerbaijan Victores
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Azerbaijan Victores » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:35 pm

The Greater Bohemian Union wrote:
Azerbaijan Victores wrote:

Nation Name: The Caucasian Republic of Azerbaijani Victores
Demonym: Azerbaijani, Caucasian
Population: 29 million
Capital: Baku
Year Founded:
Map Claim: Azerbaijan, Georgia, Armenia, Northern Turkey(Head over to our region and click map and find a unclaimed spot to base you nation around!)

How was your nation founded? Basically in the days of the Sassanian Empire Persian Armenia, and Albania were united to make administration easier. The area was briefly conquered by the Romans during the time of Justinian and named Victores,for Conquerers(this is what Google translate says). The area went through the Seljuks, Abbasids, Umayyads, and Ottomans. The region was split into West Victores which was a close ally of Turkey, and East which was a Russian Client Sultanate. They went through the Communism stuff before being reunited after the dissolution of the USSR whatever thing

What are the cultures and ethnicity's of your nation? Armenians, Georgians, Iranians, Turks

What is the climate of your nation? South is temperate, North is cold and mountainous

Government Type: De Jure- Unitary Presidential Republic, De Facto- Military Dictatorship
Head of State: Shah Hariz
Head of Government: Shah Hariz
Legislature: Supreme Victoresian Assembly of the Caucasus (If any)

Which are the ruling party or parties in your nation and what are their political ideology?

Do you have any autonomous or "devolved" areas where regional self-control is strong? (Ex. Scotland in UK, Catalonia in Spain, Overseas Territories..) East Victores is the “devolved region” it is more Russian than the West. The West is self sufficient, the East is not. The East has its own Parliament and President, and is divided into oblasts. The East is the source of the oil and minerals while the West provides all the food

GDP: 64,231 Million
GDP Per Capita: 9,232
Economic System: A bit like North Korea, Black Market Ration economy
Economic Status: Stagnation(Depression, Recession, Stagnation, Growth)

Active Soldiers: 1 million
Reserve Soldiers: 2 million
Military Tech Level: Developing (Fringe, Developing, Modern)
Military Branches: Army, Navy, Airforce, Special Forces, Presidential Guardians

Percent of GDP spent on Military: 23% (Ex. UK is 2%, Poland is 1.9%)

RP Example #1: 1939:King of Europe
RP Example #2: Sans Europa

Is this a Main or Alt nation? Alt
How often are you on NS? Every Day, can post ever 3rd Day
Moderation History? N/A

[X] Social, I prefer to engage with other regional members OOC and maybe do a occasional RP or Participate in a Event.
[] Engaged RP, I prefer to do multiple RPs between regional members, and keep checking on the map and look to expand my influence. I prefer RP-ing over social OOC.
[] Leadership, I am a leader not a follower! I want to take a office one day, and have a bit of both social and engaged attitudes in me!

This is based of North Korea and Belarus

Just a note your troop count needs to also be smaller for you to be realistic MT.

So you can have around 100,000-120,000 active soldiers / 100,000-200,000 reserve soldiers.

I'll lower it to 500,000 but North Korea has the same army to population ratio

New Toola
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Toola » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:43 pm

Nation Name: The Commonwealth of New Toola
Demonym: New Toolan and Dixie
Population: 122 Million
Capital: Cape Perusia (Miami)
Year Founded: 1861
Map Claim: Southern United States - Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Kentucky, West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Delaware, and Washington D.C.

How was your nation founded?

While initially acting as major colonies for European powers at the time, New Toola achieved its independence in 1861 after every colony came together and formed an independent nation. Short skirmishes occurred but the country persevered and eventually their European counterparts let them be.

What are the cultures and ethnicity's of your nation?

Religion: Protestantism (62.4%), Catholicism (22.6%), Judaism (9.3%), Islam (3.2%), Other (2.5%)

Ethnic Groups: Caucasian (60%), Black (19%), Hispanic (17%), Native (9%)

What is the climate of your nation?

Climate: Humid Subtropical

Government Type: Paliamentary Republic
Head of State: Prime Minister Dennis Snyder
Head of Government: Prime Minister Dennis Snyder
Legislature: The General Assembly which has 540 seats up for election. A party with 270 seats or more can form a majority government. A coalition between parties is possible as well. (Think UK)

Majority Party - The Whigs (W): The Whig Party is currently in power and is led by Prime Minister Dennis Snyder. A center-right party that advocates for both social and fiscal conservatism as well as a more interventionist foreign policy. (320/540 seats in the General Assembly)

1st Minority Party - The Social Democratic Party (SDP): The Social Democratic Party is currently the largest party in the opposition and is led by Preston Jackson. A center-left party that advocates for both social liberalism and government regulation of the economy. They also are in favor of a more non-interventionist foreign policy. (201/540 seats in the General Assembly)

2nd Minority Party - National Front (NP): The National Front is currently a party in the opposition and is led by Edith Montgomery. A far-right party that advocates for social conservatism and more government control over the economy. They are infamous for their support of Apartheid policies against ethnic minorities. They favor an isolationist foreign policy. (18/540 seats in the General Assembly)

3rd Minority Party - The Green Party (GP): The Green Party is currently a party in the opposition and is led by Jacob Garvey. A far-left party that focuses on the environment and government control over the economy. They favor an isolationist foreign policy. (1/540 seats in General Assembly)

Autonomous Regions

The Florida Keys: The Florida Keys were given autonomy in 1982 after protests over economic sanctions began and the people sought more control of their local affairs. A compromise was achieved in which the Keys could self govern so long as they remained within the Commonwealth.

Cherokee Nation: In order to appease the Native population, government officials in 1887 drafted the Cherokee Nation as an autonomous region in which natives could self govern if they chose to do so.

GDP: 5.4 Trillion USD
GDP Per Capita: 18,700 USD
Economic System: Free Market Capitalism
Economic Status: Growth

Active Soldiers: 250,000
Reserve Soldiers: 550,000
Military Tech Level: Modern
Military Branches: Army, Navy, Air Force, National Guard

Percent of GDP spent on Military: 2%

RP Example #1: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=327458&start=325#wrap
RP Example #2:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=284492&start=1550

Is this a Main or Alt nation? - Main
How often are you on NS? - Nearly everyday
Moderation History? - N/A

[] Social, I prefer to engage with other regional members OOC and maybe do a occasional RP or Participate in a Event.
[X] Engaged RP, I prefer to do multiple RPs between regional members, and keep checking on the map and look to expand my influence. I prefer RP-ing over social OOC.
Last edited by New Toola on Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“I believe that anyone can be successful in life, regardless of natural talent or the environment within which we live. This is not based on measuring success by human competitiveness for wealth, possessions, influence, and fame, but adhering to God’s standards of truth, justice, humility, service, compassion, forgiveness, and love.” - Jimmy Carter

Chkalovsk
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Chkalovsk » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:08 am

> Half of the US without the even major economic powerhouse states (minus texas)
> Somehow has 4 million reserves
> Combined might of USA is like 2.5m

kek.png
Union State of Chkalovsk―Союзное государство Чкаловске―Soyuznoye Gosudarstvo Chkalovske
This nation does not reflect my political views

Call me Chally
I'm Female
I'm 16 years old
I'm Russian (I have other traces of East/South Slav in me)
I live in London
Kik/Snapchat: RussianInfidel
Capitalism > Communism
Right Wing > Left Wing
Inequality > Social Justice
Laeuwen wrote:*pours bleach in eyes, lights a match, and puts said match in both eyeballs, subsequently burning my eyes out*

Communist Xomaniax wrote:I believe Merkel has expressed interest in Syria taking Britain's place.

Reutoa
Minister

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Reutoa » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:14 am

Chkalovsk wrote:> Half of the US without the even major economic powerhouse states (minus texas)

kek.png

Just Stop, your going to make people not want to come
The Presidential Republic of Reutoa
19 year old Rockefeller Republican, College Student studying History to be a Teacher, Former Campaign Aide, aspiring pescatarian

WELD 2020
"Every time you stand up for an ideal, you send forth a tiny ripple of hope."
-Senator Robert F. Kennedy

Every post made before August 2020 is not canon for this Nation.

New Toola
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Toola » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:23 am

Chkalovsk wrote:> Half of the US without the even major economic powerhouse states (minus texas)

kek.png

I am more than willing to fix the military part but I would encourage you to do some research on the economic part. The southern region of the United States has the highest GDP of any of the other regions of the United States. I found that online here: http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/the-economic-engine-america-isthe-south-11225

Again, I will amend the military part if it's an issue.
“I believe that anyone can be successful in life, regardless of natural talent or the environment within which we live. This is not based on measuring success by human competitiveness for wealth, possessions, influence, and fame, but adhering to God’s standards of truth, justice, humility, service, compassion, forgiveness, and love.” - Jimmy Carter

Chkalovsk
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Chkalovsk » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:08 am

Reutoa wrote:

kek.png

Im tired of new nations having OP numbers and somehow getting accepted until I point out their numbers are OP
Union State of Chkalovsk―Союзное государство Чкаловске―Soyuznoye Gosudarstvo Chkalovske
This nation does not reflect my political views

Call me Chally
I'm Female
I'm 16 years old
I'm Russian (I have other traces of East/South Slav in me)
I live in London
Kik/Snapchat: RussianInfidel
Capitalism > Communism
Right Wing > Left Wing
Inequality > Social Justice
Laeuwen wrote:*pours bleach in eyes, lights a match, and puts said match in both eyeballs, subsequently burning my eyes out*

Communist Xomaniax wrote:I believe Merkel has expressed interest in Syria taking Britain's place.

Reutoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Reutoa » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:23 am

Chkalovsk wrote:
Reutoa wrote:

Im tired of new nations having OP numbers and somehow getting accepted until I point out their numbers are OP

Please let GBU handle this, he does the criticism here, not YOU
19 year old Rockefeller Republican, College Student studying History to be a Teacher, Former Campaign Aide, aspiring pescatarian

WELD 2020

Hushimk Arabia
Attaché

Founded: Dec 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Hushimk Arabia » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:03 pm

Nation Name: The Imperial Arab Sultanate of Hushimk Arabia
Demonym: Hushimk Arabia
Population: 234 Million
Capital: Kiyedh
Year Founded: 1921
Map Claim: (Head over to our region and click map and find a unclaimed spot to base you nation around!) Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain

How was your nation founded? After the defeat of the Ottoman Empire by the Hands of the Allies, the People of the States of Hejaz and Jphetaz united under the Moderate Hushimk Dynasty

What are the cultures and ethnicity's of your nation? Arabian Culture,
Arabian
Yemeni
Omani
Qatarian
Bahrainian

What is the climate of your nation? Hot, and Cold

Government Type: Liberal Constitutional Monarchy
Head of State: His Imperial Majesty, Sultan Mehmed Ismam al Hushimk III
Head of Government: His Excellency, Prime Minister-Prince Mustafa İsmet
Legislature: (If any) Grand Parliament

Hushimk Party - Constitutional Monarchism
Communist Party - Communism
Fascist Party: Fasicsism
Republican Party - Republican

Do you have any autonomous or "devolved" areas where regional self-control is strong? (Ex. Scotland in UK, Catalonia in Spain, Overseas Territories..) Somalia

GDP: 3.4 Trillion USD
GDP Per Capita: 14,261 USD
Economic System: Capitalism
Economic Status: (Depression, Recession, Stagnation, Growth) Growth

Active Soldiers: 200,000
Reserve Soldiers: 126,839
Military Tech Level: (Fringe, Developing, Modern) Modern
Military Branches:
Imperial Military
Imperial Navy
Imperial Air Force
HANG

Percent of GDP spent on Military: (Ex. UK is 2%, Poland is 1.9%) 3.4

RP Example #1: N/A (got this from my Cuz, this is Jueia, I'm switching)
RP Example #2: N/A (got this from my cuz, this is Jueia, I'm switching)

Is this a Main or Alt nation? Main (switching from Jueia)
How often are you on NS? Yes
Moderation History? Clean

[] Social, I prefer to engage with other regional members OOC and maybe do a occasional RP or Participate in a Event.
[x] Mixed, I'd like to be 50/50, Socially/RP wise.
Last edited by Hushimk Arabia on Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Islamic Kingdom of Hushimk Arabia
The Kingdom of Hushimk Arabia is a alternate Country where the Al-Hushimk Family takes over and defeats the Saudi Family, and make it a World Power.
I sexually identity as a AK-47
Royal Hushimk News: Prime Minister Abdul al Muhammad passes Same Sex Marriage Act. Military puts down Anti-Gay Riots
Compassion & Kindness, is what Allah wants from his Children, not Violence and Bloodshed
This Nation does not Represent Any of my Views

Lucremia
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Lucremia » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:04 pm

Are you required to have 2 RPs in order to join?

Reutoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Reutoa » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:09 pm

Lucremia wrote:Are you required to have 2 RPs in order to join?

Hello, and I believe you must have rp experience, I am not sure

WELD 2020

Lucremia
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Lucremia » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:22 pm

Reutoa wrote:
Lucremia wrote:Are you required to have 2 RPs in order to join?

Hello. I didn't know if one rp is enough

Reutoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Reutoa » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:27 pm

Lucremia wrote:
Reutoa wrote:

Hello. I didn't know if one rp is enough

I am unsure, you will have to wait for the Founder to come online

WELD 2020

Allemandia
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Allemandia » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:05 pm

Nation Name: Principality of Allemandia
Demonym: Allemandia
Population: 87.2 Million
Capital: Johannesburg
Year Founded: 1994
Map Claim: South Africa, Mozambique, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Madagascar

The African National Congress was crushed in a 2 year civil war from 1992 to 1994 and the apartheid government remained in power. After the war and the defeat of the African National Congress, blacks and non Afrikaners/Allemandia sharply left the nation and was countered by a new influx of Anglo-Europeans and the birth rate of Afrikaners/Allmenadians increased sharply bouncing back the population. The economy was repaired with massive industrialization and national projects for the unemployed and the primary employer of Allemandians was the Arms Manufacturing sector.

97% Afrikaner/Allmandia
2% Zulu
1% Other

Government Type: Unitary Semi Presidential Republic
Head of State: President Johanna Alexis
Head of Government: President Johanna Alexis
Legislature: National Assembly - Upper/Main
National Council - Lower(If any)

National Party - Afrikaner Survivalism, Military Supremacy, Afrikaner Unity in Africa
African National Congress (banned) - Black South Africa, Anti Afrikanerism, Black Supremacy
Liberation and Justice Party - Secular Society, Ethnic Mixing, Immigration, Open Borders

Do you have any autonomous or "devolved" areas where regional self-control is strong? (Ex. Scotland in UK, Catalonia in Spain, Overseas Territories..)

Swaziland
Lesotho

GDP: 892 Billion USD
GDP Per Capita: 18,000 USD

Active Soldiers: 340,000
Reserve Soldiers: 500,000
Military Branches: South African Navy, South African Army, South African Marine Corps, South African Air Force, South African National Guard.

Percent of GDP spent on Military: (Ex. UK is 2%, Poland is 1.9%)

RP Example #1: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=368304
RP Example #2: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=370283

Is this a Main or Alt nation? Main
How often are you on NS? 3-5 Hours
Moderation History? Nothing

[X] Mixed, I'd like to be 50/50, Socially/RP wise.
Reich von Allemandia―Empire of Allemandia
"Let us have a dagger between our teeth, a bomb in our hands, and an infinite scorn in our hearts."
- Benito Mussolini
Female, Greek, 16 Years Old
Interested in Axis powers during WW2
Also interested in the Soviet Union
I may or may not have a potty mouth
1st Atlantian War: Status quo ante bellum
2nd Atlantian War: Status quo ante bellum
Kazarstanian War: Victory
Pan African Conflict: Victory
Kosovo Insurgency: Victory

This nation operates alternately in PMT and MT!
This nation does not use NS stats!
This nation does not reflect my political views!

Reutoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Reutoa » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:08 pm

Allemandia wrote:

The African National Congress was crushed in a 2 year civil war from 1992 to 1994 and the apartheid government remained in power. After the war and the defeat of the African National Congress, blacks and non Afrikaners/Allemandia sharply left the nation and was countered by a new influx of Anglo-Europeans and the birth rate of Afrikaners/Allmenadians increased sharply bouncing back the population. The economy was repaired with massive industrialization and national projects for the unemployed and the primary employer of Allemandians was the Arms Manufacturing sector.

97% Afrikaner/Allmandia
2% Zulu
1% Other

National Party - Afrikaner Survivalism, Military Supremacy, Afrikaner Unity in Africa
African National Congress (banned) - Black South Africa, Anti Afrikanerism, Black Supremacy
Liberation and Justice Party - Secular Society, Ethnic Mixing, Immigration, Open Borders

Do you have any autonomous or "devolved" areas where regional self-control is strong? (Ex. Scotland in UK, Catalonia in Spain, Overseas Territories..)

Swaziland
Lesotho

Military Branches: South African Navy, South African Army, South African Marine Corps, South African Air Force, South African National Guard.

Question, how are you a Principality when you have a President?

WELD 2020

Allemandia
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Allemandia » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:58 pm

Reutoa wrote:
Allemandia wrote:

97% Afrikaner/Allmandia
2% Zulu
1% Other

Swaziland
Lesotho

http://acecombat.wikia.com/wiki/Belka
Reich von Allemandia―Empire of Allemandia
"Let us have a dagger between our teeth, a bomb in our hands, and an infinite scorn in our hearts."
- Benito Mussolini
Female, Greek, 16 Years Old
Interested in Axis powers during WW2
Also interested in the Soviet Union
I may or may not have a potty mouth
1st Atlantian War: Status quo ante bellum
2nd Atlantian War: Status quo ante bellum
Kazarstanian War: Victory
Pan African Conflict: Victory
Kosovo Insurgency: Victory

This nation operates alternately in PMT and MT!
This nation does not use NS stats!
This nation does not reflect my political views!

Greater Turkiya
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Turkiya » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:14 pm

Nation Name: Greater Turkiya
Demonym: Turk(s)
Population: 100,000,000
Capital: Istanbul
Year Founded: 1925
Map Claim: (Head over to our region and click map and find a unclaimed spot to base you nation around!)
Turkey, Bulgaria, Greece, Hebrew
How was your nation founded? Overthrow of Kemal Ataturk by people who wanted the Ottoman Empire back

What are the cultures and ethnicity's of your nation?Turkic, Greek, Slavic, Kurdish, Arabic, Hebrew

Mediterranean

:NATIONAL GOVERNMENT: MonARCHY
Government Type: Monarchy
Head of State: Damir I
Head of Government: Abdulmajid II
Legislature: (If any) Grand Assembly

1) People of Repentance party-very conservative

Do you have any autonomous or "devolved" areas where regional self-control is strong? (Ex. Scotland in UK, Catalonia in Spain, Overseas Territories..) Greece, Bulgaria, Israel, Kurdistan

GDP: 1.5 trillion (Israeli, Turkish, greek, and Bulgarian combined)
GDP Per Capita:15000
Economic System: The Third way (competition is encouraged but certain restrictions apply, i.e. no usury.
Economic Status: (Depression, Recession, Stagnation, Growth); Growth

Active Soldiers: 500,000
Reserve Soldiers:600,000
Military Tech Level: (Fringe, Developing, Modern): Modern
Military Branches: Navy, Air, ground, Gendarmiere, coastal guard

Percent of GDP spent on Military: (Ex. UK is 2%, Poland is 1.9%): 3%

RP Example #1:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=366010
RP Example #2:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=367110

Is this a Main or Alt nation? Alt but I think I am pretty active
How often are you on NS? 3-4 hours
Moderation History? no

Reutoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Reutoa » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:21 pm

Allemandia wrote:
Reutoa wrote:

http://acecombat.wikia.com/wiki/Belka

Still makes no sense

WELD 2020

Reutoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Reutoa » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:22 pm

Greater Turkiya wrote:

Nation Name: Greater Turkiya
Demonym: Turk(s)
Population: 100,000,000
Capital: Istanbul
Year Founded: 1925
Map Claim: (Head over to our region and click map and find a unclaimed spot to base you nation around!)
Turkey, Bulgaria, Greece, Hebrew
How was your nation founded? Overthrow of Kemal Ataturk by people who wanted the Ottoman Empire back

What are the cultures and ethnicity's of your nation?Turkic, Greek, Slavic, Kurdish, Arabic, Hebrew

Mediterranean

:NATIONAL GOVERNMENT: MonARCHY
Government Type: Monarchy
Head of State: Damir I
Head of Government: Abdulmajid II
Legislature: (If any) Grand Assembly

1) People of Repentance party-very conservative

Do you have any autonomous or "devolved" areas where regional self-control is strong? (Ex. Scotland in UK, Catalonia in Spain, Overseas Territories..) Greece, Bulgaria, Israel, Kurdistan

GDP: 1.5 trillion (Israeli, Turkish, greek, and Bulgarian combined)
GDP Per Capita:15000
Economic System: The Third way (competition is encouraged but certain restrictions apply, i.e. no usury.
Economic Status: (Depression, Recession, Stagnation, Growth); Growth

Active Soldiers: 500,000
Reserve Soldiers:600,000
Military Tech Level: (Fringe, Developing, Modern): Modern
Military Branches: Navy, Air, ground, Gendarmiere, coastal guard

Percent of GDP spent on Military: (Ex. UK is 2%, Poland is 1.9%): 3%

RP Example #1:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=366010
RP Example #2:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=367110

Is this a Main or Alt nation? Alt but I think I am pretty active
How often are you on NS? 3-4 hours
Moderation History? no

So, who are you a alt of?

WELD 2020

Greater Turkiya
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Turkiya » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:25 pm

Link
Last edited by Greater Turkiya on Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reutoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Reutoa » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:32 pm

Greater Turkiya wrote:Danniria

Link please, I need to see if you have good experience with NS

WELD 2020

Greater Turkiya
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Turkiya » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:36 pm

Reutoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Reutoa » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:38 pm

Greater Turkiya wrote:http://www.nationstates.net/nation=kingdom_of_danniria

Ok, you look good, just wait until the Founder comes online

WELD 2020

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information