NATION

PASSWORD

Infantry Discussion Thread 9: Parabellum [NO KAIJU]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

No step on snek

Reeeeeeeeeee
8%
Oh fug :D DDDDD
4%
10mm best mm
9%
Ford should stop posting swords
30%
Puz is eternal leader of IDT
32%
Kyiv is not actually a tank but instead is a man trapped inside a tanks body
9%
Other assorted memes
8%

Total votes : 53

Kaltland
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaltland » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:40 am

'wat'

Can't even read properly? Jesus Christ...

Basically I'm sick of you and you should stop messaging me.

Also in case you didn't understand what I meant when I call you a 'rat' then here read further.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... at+bastard
Last edited by Kaltland on Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

EsToVnIa
Senator

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby EsToVnIa » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:43 am

Kaltland is best troll

move over roski, make this guy OP of all the threads
Most Heavenly State/Khamgiin Tengerleg Uls

Weeaboo Gassing Land wrote:Also, rev up the gas chambers.

The United States of North Amerigo wrote:CUNT

12:02:02 AM <Tarsas> premislyd is my spirit animal tbh

Fordorsia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Fordorsia » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:44 am

Kaltland wrote:'wat'

Why would I stop? All the shit you come out with is great. People like you don't show up often.
Pro: Swords
Anti: Guns

San-Silvacian wrote:Forgot to take off my Rhodie shorts when I went to sleep.
Woke up in bitches and enemy combatants.

Crookfur wrote:Speak for yourself, Crookfur infantry enjoy the sheer uber high speed low drag operator nature of their tactical woad

Spreewerke wrote:One of our employees ate a raw kidney and a raw liver and the only powers he gained was the ability to summon a massive hospital bill.

Premislyd wrote:This is probably the best thing somebody has ever spammed.

Puzikas wrote:That joke was so dark it has to smile to be seen at night.

Mozria
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mozria » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:47 am

Alright. I've been watching this farce go on for a couple of days now, and I must say that you have been extremely rude and unreasonable versus the regulars of this thread, as well as anyone else who happens to believe that you are wrong. You have demonstrated a complete lack of ability to hold a reasoned discussion to defend your arguments, and you have repeatedly refused to properly converse- simply telling those who disagree with you to go away instead of simply engaging with them in a constructive manner. You have flamed time and time again here, making a fool of yourself in the process, and I hope that for it you get a temporary ban.

Kaltland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaltland » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:47 am

Estovnia wrote:Kaltland is best troll

Troll?
I'm not the one that is anal and short-sighted about every little thing that people say.

If it was up to you and your 'not real' attitude we would still be living in caves. Thankfully there are people who think out of the box so that you people can talk shit to other people on your computers invented by people very unlike you guys.

EsToVnIa
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby EsToVnIa » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:49 am

can i quote that and add it to my sig

Rhodesialund
Minister

Founded: Nov 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhodesialund » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:51 am

Holy fuck, the bantz.

Name: Valintina/Tina
Bio: President Donald Trump's Concubine

Kaltland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaltland » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:51 am

Mozria wrote:

Alright. I've been watching this farce go on for a couple of days now, and I must say that you have been extremely rude and unreasonable versus the regulars of this thread, as well as anyone else who happens to believe that you are wrong. You have demonstrated a complete lack of ability to hold a reasoned discussion to defend your arguments, and you have repeatedly refused to properly converse- simply telling those who disagree with you to go away instead of simply engaging with them in a constructive manner. You have flamed time and time again here, making a fool of yourself in the process, and I hope that for it you get a temporary ban.

That all applies to them. Not me. So likewise I hope you and the relevant people get a temporary ban too if I get one.

I've engaged with them in a constructive manner many times. But at all those times they either behaved dumb and stupid or just reverted to a previous point in time to make me repeat myself.

By the way, I have only flamed in the latest few posts.

Puzikas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Puzikas » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:52 am

Kaltland wrote:Finally you people don't know shit about guns and their internal mechanisms. I even need to spoonfeed you about how a simple lever delayed mechanism would work with a balanced automatic recoil system.

It's like you people lack fucking logic.

This is amazing
Such grace
Such poise
Such performance
Absolutely magnificent

Kaltland wrote:By the way, I have only flamed in the latest few posts.

To the signatures!
Sevvania wrote:I don't post much, but I am always here.
Usually waiting for Puz ;-;

Goodbye.

Fordorsia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Fordorsia » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:53 am

Estovnia wrote:can i quote that and add it to my sig

Bring back dumb quote of the week

Crookfur wrote:Speak for yourself, Crookfur infantry enjoy the sheer uber high speed low drag operator nature of their tactical woad

Spreewerke wrote:One of our employees ate a raw kidney and a raw liver and the only powers he gained was the ability to summon a massive hospital bill.

Kaltland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaltland » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:57 am

Puzikas wrote:
Kaltland wrote:Finally you people don't know shit about guns and their internal mechanisms. I even need to spoonfeed you about how a simple lever delayed mechanism would work with a balanced automatic recoil system.

This is amazing
Such grace
Such poise
Such performance
Absolutely magnificent

Kaltland wrote:By the way, I have only flamed in the latest few posts.

To the signatures!

See. You prove my point... All you have to answer is bullshit.
If this is an example of a constructive argument...

Fordorsia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Fordorsia » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:00 am

Thanks for stopping by

Puzikas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2012

Postby Puzikas » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:02 am

There's really no point to argue since all the ones you've made are more like a loosely associated string of words put together with little regard for factual data.

What, all this over BARS? Balanced recoil generally refers to BARS; if you were referring to something other than BARS you should describe its technical characteristics in reference to its functionality.
If you were not, and you were in fact refering to BARS, BARS only works in systems which are Long Stroke gas piston or some instances of Short Stroke, and mostly BARS works generally only in Kalashnikov based systems, since that's what it was designed for.
It doesn't increase fire rate, it just allows for a more controllable fully automatic functionality.
Last edited by Puzikas on Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sevvania wrote:I don't post much, but I am always here.
Usually waiting for Puz ;-;

Goodbye.

Paragania
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 03, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Paragania » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:04 am

Fordorsia wrote:Hey you're not a regular in these parts. Get out

Although I only posted once or twice on the 8th (or 7th?) thread, I still read and go to IDT every time I log into NS, because of well, things like this.

Mr Kaltland, I think you need to calm down now. Please, give a listen to the IDT people, give them a chance. Right now, you seem to be very infuriated and in a way are insulting us by dehumanizing ourselves and telling us we don't know anything about guns and their internal mechanisms.

Last edited by Paragania on Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

EsToVnIa
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby EsToVnIa » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:06 am

i mean it's understandable why he would think BARS increases fire rate since the AEK-90x series has like a 200 greater rpm than the AK-74

Laritaia
Senator

Founded: Jan 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Laritaia » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:09 am

Paragania wrote:Mr Kaltland, I think you need to calm down now. Please, give a listen to the IDT people, give them a chance. Right now, you seem to be very infuriated and in a way are insulting us by dehumanizing ourselves and telling us we don't know anything about guns and their internal mechanisms.

I don't think you understand.

He's a troll, this is what he wants.

He intentionally says dumb and nonsensical things to provoke a reaction, then like some twisted rage vampire he feeds off of it.

Mozria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mozria » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:16 am

Estovnia wrote:i mean it's understandable why he would think BARS increases fire rate since the AEK-90x series has like a 200 greater rpm than the AK-74

Well, the AEK-971 (and 973) has a very different bolt system and recoil spring arrangement versus the AK-74, as well. Also, it is my understanding that it operates at slightly higher gas pressures in order to operate the BARS action (which could contribute to faster cycling, although bolt mass could as well).

The Kievan People
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 02, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby The Kievan People » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:17 am

When I am "elected" OP of the next MGV thread I will step down and make Kaltland the OP.

And you can take that to the bank!
RIP
Your Nation's Main Battle Tank (No Mechs)
10/06/2009 - 23/02/2013
Gone but not forgotten
DEUS STATUS: ( X ) VULT ( ) NOT VULT
Leopard 2 IRL
Imperializt Russia wrote:kyiv rn irl

Anemos wrote:<Anemos> thx Kyiv D:
<Anemos> you are the eternal onii-san

Europe, a cool region for cool people. Click to find out more.

Democratic Koyro
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Democratic Koyro » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:19 am

Kaltland wrote:

Troll?
I'm not the one that is anal and short-sighted about every little thing that people say.

If it was up to you and your 'not real' attitude we would still be living in caves. Thankfully there are people who think out of the box so that you people can talk shit to other people on your computers invented by people very unlike you guys.

Well, you show a profound lack of understanding of the basics, when people try to teach you otherwise you lash out, declare yourself an expert and declare all your weapons to be infinitely amazingly brilliant. You also resort to personal attacks against people.

Real life militaries do things the way they do for a reason. There are reasons that no country has disbanded its air force in favour of hundreds of thousands of rockets, and why they haven't replaced their entire logistical arms with helicopters and giant strategic airlifters. They're not the ones who are wrong. You are.

Do I need to point out this thread? i think I do.
THERMOBARIC THERMITE

Kaltland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaltland » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:20 am

Laritaia wrote:
Paragania wrote:Mr Kaltland, I think you need to calm down now. Please, give a listen to the IDT people, give them a chance. Right now, you seem to be very infuriated and in a way are insulting us by dehumanizing ourselves and telling us we don't know anything about guns and their internal mechanisms.

I don't think you understand.

He intentionally says dumb and nonsensical things to provoke a reaction, then like some twisted rage vampire he feeds off of it.

Hey, Mozria!
Is this comment how to 'properly converse'?
Isn't this comment an example of 'extremely rude and unreasonable'?
Is this comment how to hold a 'reasoned discussion'?
Isn't this comment also a form of 'flaming'?
Isn't this comment an example of 'making a fool out of yourself in the process'?

So how about at least telling them all that too when they are the ones doing it more than I am.

Spirit of Hope
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 21, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Spirit of Hope » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:23 am

Why don't we stopped yelling at one another and go back to talking about infantry stuff? I'll lead.

Currently my armed forces use a rifle a GPMG both chambered in a 7mm caseless cartridge. I've been thinking of ret conning it to a 5 or 6mm round instead. Thoughts?
Fact Book.
Helpful hints on combat vehicle terminology.

Imperializt Russia wrote:Support biblical marriage! One SoH and as many wives and sex slaves as he can afford!

Korva
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 22, 2013

Postby Korva » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:24 am

The Kievan People wrote:

When I am "elected" OP of the next MGV thread I will step down and make Kaltland the OP.

And you can take that to the bank!

you sit on a throne of lies

EsToVnIa
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby EsToVnIa » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:25 am

GPMG should be in 7.62 NATO or 7.62x57mmR nothing else

Kaltland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaltland » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:25 am

Democratic Koyro wrote:
Kaltland wrote:

Troll?

Well, you show a profound lack of understanding of the basics, when people try to teach you otherwise you lash out, declare yourself an expert and declare all your weapons to be infinitely amazingly brilliant. You also resort to personal attacks against people.

Real life militaries do things the way they do for a reason. There are reasons that no country has disbanded its air force in favour of hundreds of thousands of rockets, and why they haven't replaced their entire logistical arms with helicopters and giant strategic airlifters. They're not the ones who are wrong. You are.

Do I need to point out this thread? i think I do.

Except once again I don't show a lack of understand of the basics. The reason real militaries do things they do can be due to a thousand different things other than what is most effective. You don't seem to get that point. Just because something exists in one way, shape or form doesn't mean it couldn't be made better or replaced entirely by something more effective.

I have not lashed, I have never declared myself an expert and have never declared my weapons to be infinitely amazingly brilliant. And as to a few comments ago I have never resorted to personal attacks against people. You however seem to take accusations out of your own ass at free will.
You are only patronising yourself here by lying like that.

Mozria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mozria » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:25 am

Kaltland wrote:
Laritaia wrote:I don't think you understand.

Hey, Mozria!
Is this comment how to 'properly converse'?
Isn't this comment an example of 'extremely rude and unreasonable'?
Is this comment how to hold a 'reasoned discussion'?
Isn't this comment also a form of 'flaming'?
Isn't this comment an example of 'making a fool out of yourself in the process'?

So how about at least telling them all that too when they are the ones doing it more than I am.

To be honest, while his comment may not have been nice, I don't really care about him describing something that the regulars here have seen dozens of times before. There are always fools who come on thinking that their ideas are superior to everyone else's, and by virtue of that anyone who thinks differently is wrong. They tend to be massive trolls, and you, sir, do fit the description.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information