NATION

PASSWORD

Churchilland Embassy Project

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gear 1
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Diplomatic Notice

Postby Gear 1 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:04 am

FROM THE DIPLOMATIC CORPS AND DEPARTMENT OF STATE

This is a warning advisory to all diplomatic stations under the sovereign control of Gear 1. Due to recent narcoterrorist attacks on our national frontiers, ultimately being performed by multiple transnational criminal organizations smuggling illicit drugs and contraband across national borders to sell domestically and poison our society, the Gear 1 global terror threat level has been elevated to Condition 2, the second highest threat level on the peacetime scale. Military units have been mobilized to reinforce our national border and have already violently clashed with isolated narcoterrorist elements, driving them back into the neighboring countries where they originated.

All diplomatic stations are hereby advised that an increased protection detail of 50 Special Operations personnel will be made available upon request, as well as Military Police Criminal Investigation Service and Special Federal Task Force agents to aid in improving security and assisting allies in routing the narcoterror groups from creating travel pipelines to and from Gear 1 and her allies.

If your embassy, consulate or diplomatic office or specific personnel are targeted, be reminded of Gear 1's "no negotiation" policies. Call in your closest military support organizations and deploy your SPECOPS security details to bring our citizens back. Direct attacks on Gear 1 diplomatic stations shall be met with lethal force.

Supporting your region in Churchilland is a forward-deployed 1st Ranger Regiment SPECOPS company, 50 Navy SEAL's allocated to reinforce the embassy, and a 6,000-soldier Armored Brigade Combat Team (7th Armored BCT) of the Gear 1 Ground Forces conducting allied coalition exercises that can be transported to Churchilland in under 36 hours after an incident. The Armored Brigade includes engineer troops to help repair damage to the embassy and surrounding Churchilland property should an attack occur.

The central government has also authorized the immediate mobilization of the 5th Battalion, 31st Marine Regiment, Gear 1 Marine Corps, which is assigned the role of MXIRF, Marine Expeditionary Incident Response Force. Designed to secure, save lives and protect property in the case of a large-scale mass casualty event, WMD attack, or attack on civilians, the 5/31 Marines are on 12 hour standby alert to deploy anywhere in the WA in support of a friendly allied nation that may come under attack and require our assistance. Gear 1 can now mobilize a total of five Marine Battalion Landing Teams configured for MXIRF duty, manned with the mix of military specialties needed to perform its specific mission. Additional Marine infatry units are available in company strength (approx. 150-170 Marines) to deploy for protection of vital civilian, economic or military facilities that may come under attack. Regular Ground Forces are training additional Organized Military Reserve (OMR) troops for domestic security missions, but there has been no marked increase in manpower. Active duty units are reinforcing the Frontier Constabulary and closing down our borders until this crisis passes.

Please reassure your diplomatic contacts that while Gear 1's methods may appear to be heavy-handed, it is in accordance with our strict, combined Federal/Civilian national defense policy and will not be leveraged against a friendly allied nation without full disclosure and open channels of communication with the host country.

Regards,

John Marquette
Diplomatic Security Services Advisor
Gear 1 Department of State and Insular Affairs
Last edited by Gear 1 on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Of all the things I have done in my life, that which I am most proud of is that I have served my family, community, country and my countrymen as a member of the United States Navy."

I am a Staunch Nationalist. "Citizens Come Before All Others."

New Kaledor
Attaché

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Kaledor » Fri May 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Country (Official) Name: The Kingdom Of New Kaledor
Head of State: King William I
Head of Government: Her Grace the Duchess of Highshire, the Prime Minister
Foreign Affairs Minister: Sir Thomas Stanhope MP
Type of Government: Constitutional Monarchy, Parliamentry Democracy
World Assembly Member: No
Ambassador's Name: Robert Muirhead
Ambassador's History: Educated at Greyston Academy, one of our country's top private boarding schools, passed his School Certificates Standard and then Advanced Certificates with flying colours. Then gained a 2:1 in World History from Crown University. Served in the diplomatic service for five years, before being fast-tracked for promotion based on exemplary conduct.
Ambassador's Family: None
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ): Old High Street
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): 3 inside, 1 outside

Will your Country trade with Churchilland: Yes
Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions: Yes, in return for reciprocation
Will your Country form a non - aggresion pact with Churchilland: Yes
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family: Yes, respect for royalty is ingrained in New Kaledorian society, although our own monarchy will have primacy.
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police: Yes
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station: Not particulalry concerned.

Number of Support Staff: 14
Number of Military Affairs Staff: 3
Number of Financial Staff: 17
Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ): 15
Weapons ( Non Leathal ): A trunchon and stun gun for each gurad

Special Requirements:

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL): FE143AKNK
Last edited by New Kaledor on Fri May 20, 2011 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New Kaledor Embassy Programme: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=133143

British

Churchilland
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Sun May 22, 2011 6:53 am

New Kaledor wrote:Country (Official) Name: The Kingdom Of New Kaledor
Head of State: King William I
Head of Government: Her Grace the Duchess of Highshire, the Prime Minister
Foreign Affairs Minister: Sir Thomas Stanhope MP
Type of Government: Constitutional Monarchy, Parliamentry Democracy
Ambassador's Name: Robert Muirhead
Ambassador's History: Educated at Greyston Academy, one of our country's top private boarding schools, passed his School Certificates Standard and then Advanced Certificates with flying colours. Then gained a 2:1 in World History from Crown University. Served in the diplomatic service for five years, before being fast-tracked for promotion based on exemplary conduct.
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): 3 inside, 1 outside

Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions: Yes, in return for reciprocation
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family: Yes, respect for royalty is ingrained in New Kaledorian society, although our own monarchy will have primacy.
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station: Not particulalry concerned.

Number of Support Staff: 14
Number of Military Affairs Staff: 3
Number of Financial Staff: 17
Weapons ( Non Leathal ): A trunchon and stun gun for each gurad

Special Requirements:

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL): FE143AKNK

Accepted! Welcome to Churchilland!
Personification, as done by The Merchant Republics
The National anthem "Ode to the Nation"
Morgan Jones Tea Shops
http://www.politicaltest.net/test/graph ... 66_eng.jpg
Ceannairceach wrote:
Because Britain is the other, better America. Its like America 1.0, when America 2.0 failed miserably.

Zuri Nyuni wrote:
There are things men speak only in hushed voices, afraid that if the wind caught their words, great evil would befall them. One of these things is Birmingham. The other is Peirs Morgan.

Ifreann wrote:
Maybe thinking the Illuminati exist is what the Illuminati want us to think.

Churchilland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Mon May 23, 2011 7:23 am

*ahem*
Morgan Jones Tea Shops
Ceannairceach wrote:
Because Britain is the other, better America. Its like America 1.0, when America 2.0 failed miserably.

Zuri Nyuni wrote:
There are things men speak only in hushed voices, afraid that if the wind caught their words, great evil would befall them. One of these things is Birmingham. The other is Peirs Morgan.

Ifreann wrote:

Tierra Prime
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Tierra Prime » Mon May 23, 2011 12:08 pm

“Order, Strength, Loyalty”

To: Harold Thomasons
Encryption: Yes
Security Level: High

The glorious Emperor, His Imperial Majesty Dimitri Borischenko I, has ordered me to establish an embassy in your noble nation. The Empire's official Imperial application is attached below for review. Good day to you, sir/madam.

Country (Official) Name: The Empire of Tierra Prime
Head of State: His Imperial Majesty, Dimitri Borischenko I, Emperor Dominate of Tierra Prime, Autocrat of all Tierrans, Protector of the Empire, Destroyer of Traitors, Bringer of Order, Husband of the Empress, Father of the Crown Prince, Chief Executive Officer of the Imperial Arms Conglomerate, Commander General of the Stormtrooper Corps, Director General of the State Security Police & Supreme Commander of the Imperial Military
Head of Government: ^
Foreign Affairs Minister: His Imperial Grace, Sergey Koulikov, Imperial Minister of Foreign Affairs, Head Ambassador of the Empire, Grand Master of the Imperial State Diplomatic School & Commander of the 56th Infantry Legion
Type of Government: Absolute Senatorial Monarchy <De Jure due to the declaration of a National Crisis and the suspension of the Constitution.>
World Assembly Member: Yes
Ambassador's Name: Olga Sel
Ambassador's History: N/A <Ambassadorial history is classified.>
Ambassador's Family: None <With her.>
The Street (Where the Embassy will be Located): Royal Cresent
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): 2

Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions: Yes
Will your Country form a non-aggression pact with Churchilland: Yes
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family: Yes
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police: No <The Imperial Army will provide security.>
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station: Yes

Number of Support Staff: 20
Number of Military Affairs Staff: 7
Number of Financial Staff: 5
Number of Security Staff (25 Maximum): 20
Weapons (Non Lethal): 32x Shock Batons

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL): FE271D8BIR

Signed:

Imperial Minister of Foreign Affairs

Zanannia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Zanannia » Tue May 24, 2011 11:40 am

TO: Mr. Harold Thomasons, Minister of Foreign Affairs, The Kingdom of Churchilland
FROM: Florian Lavalle, Minister of Foreign Affairs, The Kingdom of Zanannia

Enclosed is an application for an embassy in Churchilland. We thank you for the opportunity to strengthen the relationship between our two nations.

Country (Official) Name: The Kingdom of Zanannia
Head of State: Queen Olivia I
Head of Government: Prime Minister Gustave Defraine
Foreign Affairs Minister: Minister of Foreign Affairs Florian Lavalle
Type of Government: Parliamentary Monarchy
Ambassador's Name: Felice Labrousse
Ambassador's History: Mlle. Labrousse was born in 1968 and grew up in the city of Villaquerano, in the Admin-District of Vaca Ligeria. At age 18 she matriculated at the University of Layson. She graduated with a major in Political Science and a minor in History. She ran for Parliament in 1992 and became the first female MP from the Layson zone. She decided to retire from that position in 2012 and has been appointed by the Queen to become an ambassador.
Ambassador's Family: Her adopted sons Gerard and Luc (ages 9 and 7 respectively)
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ): Broad Street Millenium Project
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): 2 outside, 1 inside

Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions: Yes of course
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family: Of course
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police: Only if Churchilland feels like this is necessary in a time of crisis.
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station: Not necessarily, no.

Number of Support Staff: 5
Number of Military Affairs Staff: 5
Number of Financial Staff: 7
Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ): 8
Weapons (Non Lethal): each officer will be equipped with tazers and cans of mace.

Special Requirements: None.

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL): FE-ZN842A4NIA

I support a healthy mixture of faith and logical reasoning. I realize that may mean something different to you, but I really don't care. I can be dissuaded through a logical argument. I'm fun to be around, but if you annoy me I will cut you.
Just kidding, I don't care as long as you aren't rude... :)

My Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 2.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.03

Take the World Census 2011 at This Link Here!!

Churchilland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Thu May 26, 2011 10:07 am

Tierra Prime wrote:
(Image)

“Order, Strength, Loyalty”

To: Harold Thomasons
Encryption: Yes
Security Level: High

The glorious Emperor, His Imperial Majesty Dimitri Borischenko I, has ordered me to establish an embassy in your noble nation. The Empire's official Imperial application is attached below for review. Good day to you, sir/madam.

Country (Official) Name: The Empire of Tierra Prime
Head of State: His Imperial Majesty, Dimitri Borischenko I, Emperor Dominate of Tierra Prime, Autocrat of all Tierrans, Protector of the Empire, Destroyer of Traitors, Bringer of Order, Husband of the Empress, Father of the Crown Prince, Chief Executive Officer of the Imperial Arms Conglomerate, Commander General of the Stormtrooper Corps, Director General of the State Security Police & Supreme Commander of the Imperial Military
Head of Government: ^
Foreign Affairs Minister: His Imperial Grace, Sergey Koulikov, Imperial Minister of Foreign Affairs, Head Ambassador of the Empire, Grand Master of the Imperial State Diplomatic School & Commander of the 56th Infantry Legion
Type of Government: Absolute Senatorial Monarchy <De Jure due to the declaration of a National Crisis and the suspension of the Constitution.>
Ambassador's Name: Olga Sel
Ambassador's History: N/A <Ambassadorial history is classified.>
Ambassador's Family: None <With her.>
The Street (Where the Embassy will be Located): Royal Cresent
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): 2

Will your Country form a non-aggression pact with Churchilland: Yes
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police: No <The Imperial Army will provide security.>
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station: Yes

Number of Military Affairs Staff: 7
Number of Security Staff (25 Maximum): 20
Weapons (Non Lethal): 32x Shock Batons

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL): FE271D8BIR

Signed:

(Image)
Imperial Minister of Foreign Affairs

Morgan Jones Tea Shops
Ceannairceach wrote:

Zuri Nyuni wrote:

Ifreann wrote:

Churchilland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Thu May 26, 2011 10:08 am

Zanannia wrote:

TO: Mr. Harold Thomasons, Minister of Foreign Affairs, The Kingdom of Churchilland
FROM: Florian Lavalle, Minister of Foreign Affairs, The Kingdom of Zanannia

Enclosed is an application for an embassy in Churchilland. We thank you for the opportunity to strengthen the relationship between our two nations.

Country (Official) Name: The Kingdom of Zanannia
Head of State: Queen Olivia I
Head of Government: Prime Minister Gustave Defraine
Foreign Affairs Minister: Minister of Foreign Affairs Florian Lavalle
Type of Government: Parliamentary Monarchy
Ambassador's Name: Felice Labrousse
Ambassador's History: Mlle. Labrousse was born in 1968 and grew up in the city of Villaquerano, in the Admin-District of Vaca Ligeria. At age 18 she matriculated at the University of Layson. She graduated with a major in Political Science and a minor in History. She ran for Parliament in 1992 and became the first female MP from the Layson zone. She decided to retire from that position in 2012 and has been appointed by the Queen to become an ambassador.
Ambassador's Family: Her adopted sons Gerard and Luc (ages 9 and 7 respectively)
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ): Broad Street Millenium Project
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): 2 outside, 1 inside

Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions: Yes of course
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family: Of course
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police: Only if Churchilland feels like this is necessary in a time of crisis.
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station: Not necessarily, no.

Number of Support Staff: 5
Number of Financial Staff: 7
Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ): 8
Weapons (Non Lethal): each officer will be equipped with tazers and cans of mace.

Special Requirements: None.

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL): FE-ZN842A4NIA

Morgan Jones Tea Shops
Ceannairceach wrote:

Zuri Nyuni wrote:

Ifreann wrote:

Marcheria
Minister

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Marcheria » Thu May 26, 2011 10:18 am

Country (Official) Name: The United Socialist states of Marcheria
Head of State: Premier Maxwell P. Alben
Head of Government: The Politburo
Foreign Affairs Minister: Minister Stepan V. Shredov
Type of Government: Marcherian Socialist State
Ambassador's Name:Markus Hoffenhauzen
Ambassador's History:
-Graduate of Arlington University,Master of International Affairs
-Former head of Intentions department at Marcherian Foreign Ministry
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ): Millennium Broad
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): 4 Out, 8 in

Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family:Yes
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police:Yes

Number of Support Staff: 12
Number of Military Affairs Staff: 8
Number of Financial Staff: 3
Weapons ( Non Leathal ): PS-26 Flute pistols, L3C Stingball grenades, L5 flashbangs, two Mello grenade launchers with only rubber bullets, Acetate plastic batons

Special Requirements: None

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL): FEGP365A7GGG
I'm BACK after a long absence! New sig to come.

Churchilland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Thu May 26, 2011 10:24 am

Marcheria wrote:Country (Official) Name: The United Socialist states of Marcheria
Head of State: Premier Maxwell P. Alben
Head of Government: The Politburo
Foreign Affairs Minister: Minister Stepan V. Shredov
Type of Government: Marcherian Socialist State
Ambassador's Name:Markus Hoffenhauzen
Ambassador's History:
-Graduate of Arlington University,Master of International Affairs
-Former head of Intentions department at Marcherian Foreign Ministry
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ): Millennium Broad
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): 4 Out, 8 in

Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family:Yes
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police:Yes

Number of Support Staff: 12
Number of Military Affairs Staff: 8
Number of Financial Staff: 3
Weapons ( Non Leathal ): PS-26 Flute pistols, L3C Stingball grenades, L5 flashbangs, two Mello grenade launchers with only rubber bullets, Acetate plastic batons

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL): FEGP365A7GGG

Morgan Jones Tea Shops
Ceannairceach wrote:

Zuri Nyuni wrote:

Ifreann wrote:

Democratic Koyro
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Democratic Koyro » Thu May 26, 2011 11:16 am

To: The Government of the Kingdom of Churchilland
From: Hu Yang, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Koy People's Democratic Republic
Subject: Establishment of Embassy

Dear Sir/Madam, I Minister Hu Yang of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Koy People's Democratic Republic, on behalf of the Socialist People's Revolutionary Party, The People of our Nation and our Great Leader, Comrade Ohanka, hereby request that an embassy of the Koy People's Democratic Republic be established within the Kingdom of Churchilland, we believe this would be most benefical to both our nations and help establish diplomatic relations between our two states.

Below is our returned application to be reviewed by your Foreign Affairs department,

with Great Respect

Minister Hu Yang, Foreign Affairs.

Country (Official) Name: The Koy People's Democratic Republic
Head of State: Paramount Leader, General Secretary Ohanka John
Head of Government: Premier Ohanka Hyong
Foreign Affairs Minister: Minister Hu Yang
Type of Government: Single Party Socialist State
Ambassador's Name: Kim Hyong Chul
Ambassador's History: Degree in Politics and English from Revolutionary City University, Party Member and Translator for 4 years, Junior Ambassador for 5 years
Ambassador's Family: 1 son, Kim Hyong Il, age 14
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ): old high street.
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): 5 Outside, 1 on flagpole and 4 draped next to the doorway down from windows, 10 inside.

Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station: yes.

Number of Support Staff: 30
Number of Military Affairs Staff: 10
Number of Financial Staff: 10
Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ): 25
Weapons ( Non Leathal ): MK. II Self Defence Pistols armed with tranquilizer pellets, flashbang grenades, electric stun batons.

Special Requirements: If you are agreeable we would appreciate it if a Statue or Bust of our Leader, Comrade Ohanka, be constructed in the entrance hall of the embassy
we would also appreciate it if we were granted permission to bring portraits of the Leader, Comrade Ohanka, to place within rooms at the embassy.

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL): FEDK212A7PDR
Last edited by Democratic Koyro on Thu May 26, 2011 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THERMOBARIC THERMITE

Churchilland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Sat May 28, 2011 4:54 am

Democratic Koyro wrote:

To: The Government of the Kingdom of Churchilland
From: Hu Yang, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Koy People's Democratic Republic
Subject: Establishment of Embassy

Dear Sir/Madam, I Minister Hu Yang of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Koy People's Democratic Republic, on behalf of the Socialist People's Revolutionary Party, The People of our Nation and our Great Leader, Comrade Ohanka, hereby request that an embassy of the Koy People's Democratic Republic be established within the Kingdom of Churchilland, we believe this would be most benefical to both our nations and help establish diplomatic relations between our two states.

Below is our returned application to be reviewed by your Foreign Affairs department,

with Great Respect

Minister Hu Yang, Foreign Affairs.

Country (Official) Name: The Koy People's Democratic Republic
Head of State: Paramount Leader, General Secretary Ohanka John
Head of Government: Premier Ohanka Hyong
Foreign Affairs Minister: Minister Hu Yang
Type of Government: Single Party Socialist State
Ambassador's Name: Kim Hyong Chul
Ambassador's History: Degree in Politics and English from Revolutionary City University, Party Member and Translator for 4 years, Junior Ambassador for 5 years
Ambassador's Family: 1 son, Kim Hyong Il, age 14
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ): old high street.
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): 5 Outside, 1 on flagpole and 4 draped next to the doorway down from windows, 10 inside.

Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station: yes.

Number of Support Staff: 30
Number of Military Affairs Staff: 10
Number of Financial Staff: 10
Weapons ( Non Leathal ): MK. II Self Defence Pistols armed with tranquilizer pellets, flashbang grenades, electric stun batons.

Special Requirements: If you are agreeable we would appreciate it if a Statue or Bust of our Leader, Comrade Ohanka, be constructed in the entrance hall of the embassy
we would also appreciate it if we were granted permission to bring portraits of the Leader, Comrade Ohanka, to place within rooms at the embassy.

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL): FEDK212A7PDR

Accepted, we also accept you bringing statues / busts and paintings. Welcome to Churchilland!
Morgan Jones Tea Shops
Ceannairceach wrote:

Zuri Nyuni wrote:

Ifreann wrote:

Churchilland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:34 am

BUMP.
Morgan Jones Tea Shops
Ceannairceach wrote:

Zuri Nyuni wrote:

Ifreann wrote:

Powys - Shropshire
Secretary

Founded: Jun 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Powys - Shropshire » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:08 am

Country (Official) Name: The Grand Duchy of Powys - Shropshire
Head of State: Duchess Margaret III
Head of Government: Lord Simon de North
Foreign Affairs Minister: Lady Amelia Kennedy
Type of Government: Monarchy
Ambassador's Name: Sir William Smith
Ambassador's History: Do I really need to?
Ambassador's Family: Wife - Amanda Smith
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ): Queen's Embankment
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): 3

Number of Support Staff: 10
Number of Military Affairs Staff: 2
Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ): 5
Weapons ( Non Leathal ): Electric gun

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL): FEPS626M3SDN

Churchilland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:15 am

Powys - Shropshire wrote:Country (Official) Name: The Grand Duchy of Powys - Shropshire
Head of State: Duchess Margaret III
Head of Government: Lord Simon de North
Foreign Affairs Minister: Lady Amelia Kennedy
Type of Government: Monarchy
Ambassador's Name: Sir William Smith
Ambassador's History: Do I really need to?
Ambassador's Family: Wife - Amanda Smith
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ): Queen's Embankment
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): 3

Number of Military Affairs Staff: 2
Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ): 5
Weapons ( Non Leathal ): Electric gun

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL): FEPS626M3SDN

Morgan Jones Tea Shops
Ceannairceach wrote:

Zuri Nyuni wrote:

Ifreann wrote:

North Caucasus
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby North Caucasus » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:31 am

Country (Official) Name: The Republic of North Caucasus
Head of State: President Kadyrov
Head of Government: Abbas Chovka
Foreign Affairs Minister: Mayrbek Kuyara
Type of Government: Republic
World Assembly Member: no
Ambassador's Name: Masa Deshi
Ambassador's History: Former soldier in a Armoured Unit, became invloved in politics and has served his Republic with great love and endless effort.
Ambassador's Family: Wife and 3 children
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside):3 (1 in the front, 2 inside his office)

Will your Country trade with Churchilland: We are willing
Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions: yes
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family: yes
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police: no thank you
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station: we would be pleased with this

Weapons ( Non Leathal ): tasers, night sticks

Special Requirements: none
plate: NC493T6TRN
Last edited by North Caucasus on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=63551

National Anthem

Churchilland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:15 am

North Caucasus wrote:Country (Official) Name: The Republic of North Caucasus
Head of State: President Kadyrov
Head of Government: Abbas Chovka
Foreign Affairs Minister: Mayrbek Kuyara
Type of Government: Republic
World Assembly Member: no
Ambassador's Name: Masa Deshi
Ambassador's History: Former soldier in a Armoured Unit, became invloved in politics and has served his Republic with great love and endless effort.
Ambassador's Family: Wife and 3 children
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside):3 (1 in the front, 2 inside his office)

Will your Country trade with Churchilland: We are willing
Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions: yes
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family: yes
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police: no thank you
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station: we would be pleased with this

Weapons ( Non Leathal ): tasers, night sticks

plate: NC493T6TRN

Accepted and Welcome to Churchilland!
Morgan Jones Tea Shops
Ceannairceach wrote:

Zuri Nyuni wrote:

Ifreann wrote:

Condunum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Condunum » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:43 am

Country (Official) Name: The Federation of Condunum
Head of State: Davis Anthony
Head of Government: Davis Anthony
Foreign Affairs Minister: Tang-Il Kun
Type of Government: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy (Occasionally will be classified as Democratic Socialist)
World Assembly Member: Jacob O'Harris
Ambassador's Name: Lucas Roybacheiv
Ambassador's History: Russian born, Moved to Codunum during the great war.
Ambassador's Family: Wife, one child, boy, age 12.
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ): As the people of Condunum consider their nation to be extremely Modern and Avante-Garde, I request the embassy to be on Old High Street
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): Two. Both the national flag, one outside, and one large at the entrance of the embassy behind the reception desk.

Will your Country trade with Churchilland: If possible, yes.
Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions: If we know them, yes.
Will your Country form a non - aggresion pact with Churchilland: Yes.
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family: The Staff at the Embassy will respect the Royal Family, as will our Government.
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police: If this simply means response to emergency, yes.
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station: Yes.

Number of Support Staff: 7
Number of Military Affairs Staff: 4
Number of Financial Staff: 9
Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ): 23
Weapons ( Non Leathal ): All security personnel will be issued Tazer guns, and door personnel will be issued Smoke grenades.

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL): 6R54OM4ALL
password scrambled

Churchilland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:13 pm

Condunum wrote:Country (Official) Name: The Federation of Condunum
Head of State: Davis Anthony
Head of Government: Davis Anthony
Foreign Affairs Minister: Tang-Il Kun
Type of Government: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy (Occasionally will be classified as Democratic Socialist)
World Assembly Member: Jacob O'Harris
Ambassador's Name: Lucas Roybacheiv
Ambassador's History: Russian born, Moved to Codunum during the great war.
Ambassador's Family: Wife, one child, boy, age 12.
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ): As the people of Condunum consider their nation to be extremely Modern and Avante-Garde, I request the embassy to be on Old High Street
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): Two. Both the national flag, one outside, and one large at the entrance of the embassy behind the reception desk.

Will your Country trade with Churchilland: If possible, yes.
Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions: If we know them, yes.
Will your Country form a non - aggresion pact with Churchilland: Yes.
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family: The Staff at the Embassy will respect the Royal Family, as will our Government.
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police: If this simply means response to emergency, yes.
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station: Yes.

Number of Support Staff: 7
Number of Military Affairs Staff: 4
Number of Financial Staff: 9
Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ): 23
Weapons ( Non Leathal ): All security personnel will be issued Tazer guns, and door personnel will be issued Smoke grenades.

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL): 6R54OM4ALL

Morgan Jones Tea Shops
Ceannairceach wrote:

Zuri Nyuni wrote:

Ifreann wrote:

Churchilland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:58 am

BUMPINGTON
Morgan Jones Tea Shops
Ceannairceach wrote:

Zuri Nyuni wrote:

Ifreann wrote:

Gandhapura
Spokesperson

Founded: May 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Gandhapura » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:30 am

Country (Official) Name: The Celtic Federation of Gandhapura
Head of State: His Royal Majesty Guillermo I, King of the Celtic Federation of Gandhapura and King of the Gandhapurian Colonies of Isil Tinda,Mur Fakal, Minas Lirith and Atlalontis.
Head of Government: Her Excellency Doña Maria Merindol
Foreign Affairs Minister: His Excellency Don Rodrigo Diaz de Vivar
Type of Government: Civil Rights Lovefest
Ambassador's Name: Artemis Kidonio
Ambassador's History: Born in 1965, gratuated from the Shangri-la University in 1989, she served in the Senate from 1993-2004 and in the Foreign Affairs from 2004-2011
Ambassador's Family: Mr Antonio de Santa Clara (her husband, 34 years old) and their daughter, Giulietta Kidonio de Santa Clara( 17 years old)
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ): Millenium Project Broad Street
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): Nine Outside, Five Inside

Will your Country trade with Churchilland: Yes, we would like to
Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions: Yes, of course, our country always respect the customs of the other countries
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family: Yes, of course
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station: No

Number of Support Staff: 6 Diplomatic Staff 1 Diplomatic Attaché- 1 Military/Defense Attaché-1 Cultural Attaché- 1 Social Attaché - 1 Economics Attaché and 1 Environment Defense Attaché)
Number of Military Affairs Staff: 6
Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ): 12 agents of the G-ASA (Gandhapurian Ambassadorial Security Agency)
Weapons ( Non Leathal ):32 Pepper spray, Stun Guns and some Tasers

Special Requirements:

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL):
FE626J9GAN

Churchilland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:33 am

Gandhapura wrote:Country (Official) Name: The Celtic Federation of Gandhapura
Head of State: His Royal Majesty Guillermo I, King of the Celtic Federation of Gandhapura and King of the Gandhapurian Colonies of Isil Tinda,Mur Fakal, Minas Lirith and Atlalontis.
Head of Government: Her Excellency Doña Maria Merindol
Foreign Affairs Minister: His Excellency Don Rodrigo Diaz de Vivar
Type of Government: Civil Rights Lovefest
Ambassador's Name: Artemis Kidonio
Ambassador's History: Born in 1965, gratuated from the Shangri-la University in 1989, she served in the Senate from 1993-2004 and in the Foreign Affairs from 2004-2011
Ambassador's Family: Mr Antonio de Santa Clara (her husband, 34 years old) and their daughter, Giulietta Kidonio de Santa Clara( 17 years old)
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ): Millenium Project Broad Street
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): Nine Outside, Five Inside

Will your Country trade with Churchilland: Yes, we would like to
Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions: Yes, of course, our country always respect the customs of the other countries
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family: Yes, of course
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station: No

Number of Support Staff: 6 Diplomatic Staff 1 Diplomatic Attaché- 1 Military/Defense Attaché-1 Cultural Attaché- 1 Social Attaché - 1 Economics Attaché and 1 Environment Defense Attaché)
Number of Military Affairs Staff: 6
Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ): 12 agents of the G-ASA (Gandhapurian Ambassadorial Security Agency)
Weapons ( Non Leathal ):32 Pepper spray, Stun Guns and some Tasers

Special Requirements:

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL):
FE626J9GAN

Morgan Jones Tea Shops
Ceannairceach wrote:

Zuri Nyuni wrote:

Ifreann wrote:

H-Alba
Minister

Founded: Dec 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby H-Alba » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:46 am

Country (Official) Name: The Green Republic of H-Alba
Head of State: Prime Minister Blake Mac an t-Srònaich
Head of Government: Prime Minister Blake Mac an t-Srònaich
Foreign Affairs Minister: Minister Alexander Saillon
Type of Government: Parliamentary Republic
Ambassador's Name: Micheil Stònaich
Ambassador's History: Mr. Stònaich graduated from the Royal Academy of Dun Eideinn. He has worked for the Ministry of External Relations for an year now.
Ambassador's Family: none
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ): Millennium Project Broad Street
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): 6: 3 inside, 3 outside.

Will your Country trade with Churchilland: yes

Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ): 10
Weapons ( Non Leathal ): 10 pistols

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL): FEHA134L1BAA
I serve Queen and Country

Churchilland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:22 pm

H-Alba wrote:Country (Official) Name: The Green Republic of H-Alba
Head of State: Prime Minister Blake Mac an t-Srònaich
Head of Government: Prime Minister Blake Mac an t-Srònaich
Foreign Affairs Minister: Minister Alexander Saillon
Type of Government: Parliamentary Republic
Ambassador's Name: Micheil Stònaich
Ambassador's History: Mr. Stònaich graduated from the Royal Academy of Dun Eideinn. He has worked for the Ministry of External Relations for an year now.
Ambassador's Family: none
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ): Millennium Project Broad Street
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): 6: 3 inside, 3 outside.

Will your Country trade with Churchilland: yes

Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ): 10
Weapons ( Non Leathal ): 10 pistols

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL): FEHA134L1BAA

Morgan Jones Tea Shops
Ceannairceach wrote:

Zuri Nyuni wrote:

Ifreann wrote:

Churchilland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:36 am

Bump....
Morgan Jones Tea Shops
Ceannairceach wrote:

Zuri Nyuni wrote:

Ifreann wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information