NATION

PASSWORD

Churchilland Embassy Project

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
New Lusitaniagrad
Minister
 
Posts: 3186
Founded: Dec 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Lusitaniagrad » Mon May 31, 2010 10:37 am

Country (Official) Name: Nationalist Confederation of New Lusitaniagrad
Head of State: Prime Minster William Lucas
Head of Government: Prime Minister William Lucas
Foreign Affairs Minister: William G. Wells
Type of Government: Capitalist Paradise
World Assembly Member: N/A
Ambassador's Name: Oswald Stonson
Ambassador's History: Spent 3 years in the Defence Forces, and 5 years as a Senator
Ambassador's Family: His Wife; Molly Stonson, and His Son; Jack Stoneson
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ): We would like a free standing compound around the Queen's Embankment

Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): 8 outside and several inside

Will your Country trade with Churchilland: Of course
Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions: Yes
Will your Country form a non - aggresion pact with Churchilland: Yes
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family: God save the Queen (or king)
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police: No we will have our own security but will call if needed
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station: Makes no difference


Number of Support Staff: 20
Number of Military Affairs Staff: 7
Number of Financial Staff: 7
Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ): 25 Cassador Commandos
Weapons ( Non Leathal ): Senatorial Guard Stun Rifles

Special Requirements:

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL): FELL127K6J67
Dammed Marxists running about buggering sheep, and other such mischief. We really must do something about that.
-Emperor Ulric VII, Father of The Lusitanian People



User avatar
Churchilland
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1691
Founded: Feb 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:41 am

New Lusitaniagrad wrote:Country (Official) Name: Nationalist Confederation of New Lusitaniagrad
Head of State: Prime Minster William Lucas
Head of Government: Prime Minister William Lucas
Foreign Affairs Minister: William G. Wells
Type of Government: Capitalist Paradise
World Assembly Member: N/A
Ambassador's Name: Oswald Stonson
Ambassador's History: Spent 3 years in the Defence Forces, and 5 years as a Senator
Ambassador's Family: His Wife; Molly Stonson, and His Son; Jack Stoneson
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ): We would like a free standing compound around the Queen's Embankment

Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): 8 outside and several inside

Will your Country trade with Churchilland: Of course
Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions: Yes
Will your Country form a non - aggresion pact with Churchilland: Yes
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family: God save the Queen (or king)
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police: No we will have our own security but will call if needed
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station: Makes no difference


Number of Support Staff: 20
Number of Military Affairs Staff: 7
Number of Financial Staff: 7
Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ): 25 Cassador Commandos
Weapons ( Non Leathal ): Senatorial Guard Stun Rifles

Special Requirements:

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL): FELL127K6J67

Your Embassy has been accepted, By the way His Highness says: "God Save your Prime Minister!"
Churchilland Embassy Project
Personification, as done by The Merchant Republics
The National anthem "Ode to the Nation"
Morgan Jones Tea Shops
http://www.politicaltest.net/test/graph ... 66_eng.jpg
Ceannairceach wrote:
Because Britain is the other, better America. Its like America 1.0, when America 2.0 failed miserably.

Zuri Nyuni wrote:
There are things men speak only in hushed voices, afraid that if the wind caught their words, great evil would befall them. One of these things is Birmingham. The other is Peirs Morgan.

Ifreann wrote:
Maybe thinking the Illuminati exist is what the Illuminati want us to think.

User avatar
Lemonius
Minister
 
Posts: 2264
Founded: May 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lemonius » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:49 am

Country (Official) Name: Officaly: ϒΞϡ φа^aλϒδλ иaϒѱδaѱλΞů 0Ϟ ^ϡи0νδıaѕ aνς Ξϡѱ λ0^0νδϡѕ
(The Galactic Matriarchy of Lemonius and Her Colonies)
Head of State: The Matriarch
Head of Government: The Matriarch
Foreign Affairs Minister: Head of the Colonial Marines, C4749
Type of Government: Imperial Dictatorship
World Assembly Member: No
Ambassador's Name: L5567
Ambassador's History: Attended Primary Education Facility. Recieved 190/190. Attended Secondary Education Facility recieved 230/235. Served in the Colonial Marines for 12 years. Selected by the Matriarch to serve in the Royal Guard. Selected by the Matriarch to represent her on diplomatic missions.
Ambassador's Family: None
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ): Queen's Embankment
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): Inside 6 (One for Lemonius, One for each of our colonies), 7 (Two for Lemonius, one for each of our colonies)

Will your Country trade with Churchilland: Yes, there is a trade agreement link in our signature
Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions: Yes, please
Will your Country form a non - aggresion pact with Churchilland: Yes, please
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family: With upmost respect.
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police: Yes, please
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station: No, thank you.


Number of Support Staff: 23
Number of Military Affairs Staff: 12
Number of Financial Staff: 14
Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ): 20
Weapons ( Non Leathal ): 20x Sedation rifles. 20x Sedation pistols.

Special Requirements:
Landing pad that could have space for a civillan dropship and Adonnis gunship (escort)

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL):
FELV556A7CHP

Thank you.
Last edited by Lemonius on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
My factbook has been in disarray since Imageshack was subject to new management
Formerly Venezue, founded in June '09 now Lemonius, regularly 'inactive' since 2014
Many thanks to many friends who made this my home for a time

User avatar
Churchilland
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1691
Founded: Feb 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:54 am

Lemonius wrote:Country (Official) Name: Officaly: ϒΞϡ φа^aλϒδλ иaϒѱδaѱλΞů 0Ϟ ^ϡи0νδıaѕ aνς Ξϡѱ λ0^0νδϡѕ
(The Galactic Matriarchy of Lemonius and Her Colonies)
Head of State: The Matriarch
Head of Government: The Matriarch
Foreign Affairs Minister: Head of the Colonial Marines, C4749
Type of Government: Imperial Dictatorship
World Assembly Member: No
Ambassador's Name: L5567
Ambassador's History: Attended Primary Education Facility. Recieved 190/190. Attended Secondary Education Facility recieved 230/235. Served in the Colonial Marines for 12 years. Selected by the Matriarch to serve in the Royal Guard. Selected by the Matriarch to represent her on diplomatic missions.
Ambassador's Family: None
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ): Queen's Embankment
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): Inside 6 (One for Lemonius, One for each of our colonies), 7 (Two for Lemonius, one for each of our colonies)

Will your Country trade with Churchilland: Yes, there is a trade agreement link in our signature
Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions: Yes, please
Will your Country form a non - aggresion pact with Churchilland: Yes, please
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family: With upmost respect.
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police: Yes, please
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station: No, thank you.


Number of Support Staff: 23
Number of Military Affairs Staff: 12
Number of Financial Staff: 14
Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ): 20
Weapons ( Non Leathal ): 20x Sedation rifles. 20x Sedation pistols.

Special Requirements:
Landing pad that could have space for a civillan dropship and Adonnis gunship (escort)

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL):
FELV556A7CHP

Thank you.


There will be no landing pad at the Embassy itself but there will be one at King Winston Airport (Look for Chartwell King Winston Airport in Global Economics and Trade) which has excellent public Transport links into Chartwell city Centre and other places around Churchilland, but other than that we have no problems and the embassy has been accepted, Welcome
Churchilland Embassy Project
Personification, as done by The Merchant Republics
The National anthem "Ode to the Nation"
Morgan Jones Tea Shops
http://www.politicaltest.net/test/graph ... 66_eng.jpg
Ceannairceach wrote:
Because Britain is the other, better America. Its like America 1.0, when America 2.0 failed miserably.

Zuri Nyuni wrote:
There are things men speak only in hushed voices, afraid that if the wind caught their words, great evil would befall them. One of these things is Birmingham. The other is Peirs Morgan.

Ifreann wrote:
Maybe thinking the Illuminati exist is what the Illuminati want us to think.

User avatar
Lemonius
Minister
 
Posts: 2264
Founded: May 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lemonius » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:36 am

We will be happy with the location of the landing pad.

However, we have noticed that in your signature you have links.
You can name the link like so:
Press URL
[url][/url]
Then:
[url=INSERT LINK HERE] (/url]
Lastly:
[url=LINK]INSERT LINK NAME HERE[/url]

This information is courtesy of

ϒΞϡ φа^aλϒδλ иaϒѱδaѱλΞů 0Ϟ ^ϡи0νδıaѕ aνς Ξϡѱ λ0^0νδϡѕ
The Galactic Matriarchy of Lemonius and Her Colonies
Last edited by Lemonius on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
My factbook has been in disarray since Imageshack was subject to new management
Formerly Venezue, founded in June '09 now Lemonius, regularly 'inactive' since 2014
Many thanks to many friends who made this my home for a time

User avatar
Viperco1
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 383
Founded: Dec 03, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Viperco1 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:41 am

Country (Official) Name: Imperial Union of Viperco1
Head of State: Omnipotens Colton von Felix
Head of Government: Omnipotens Colton von Felix
Foreign Affairs Minister: Ashlee Orion
Type of Government: Autocratic Single-Party Empire
World Assembly Member: No
Ambassador's Name: Travis Mcgowen
Ambassador's History: Univeristy of Crimson Citadel
Ambassador's Family: wife-Terra Mcgowen
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ): Royal Cresent
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): 3

Will your Country trade with Churchilland: Yes
Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions: As far as our diplomatic relationship is concerned
Will your Country form a non - aggresion pact with Churchilland: Yes
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family: As far as our diplomatic relationship is concerned
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police: Yes
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station: Why not


Number of Support Staff: 10
Number of Military Affairs Staff: 3
Number of Financial Staff: 3
Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ): 10
Weapons ( Non Leathal ): 10 tazer guns, mace canisters, night sticks, 2 tear gas launchers, 20 flash gernades

Special Requirements: none

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL): FE347C4CVF
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: 2.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.31

We need to stop separating social problems from the people who cause them.

Those who refuse to coexist shouldn't be allowed to exist at all.
Unitary Secular Global Constitutional Techno-Utopian Meritocratic Republic with a Common Law System based on Sex-Positive, Libertarian and Chinese Legalist principles having a Universal First Language, Gender Equality, Politico-Criminal Eliminationism and Class Collaboration within a Social Market Economy.
Meta: Nihilism
Normative: Preferance Utilitarianism, Natural Law, Ethics of Care
Personal: Hedonism, Intellectuallism
Art: Aestheticism
Metaphysical Naturalism, Atheism, Physicalism, Determinism, Presentism, Monism, Dysteleology, Existential Nihilism

User avatar
Churchilland
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1691
Founded: Feb 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:30 pm

Lemonius wrote:We will be happy with the location of the landing pad.

However, we have noticed that in your signature you have links.
You can name the link like so:
Press URL
[url][/url]
Then:
[url=INSERT LINK HERE] (/url]
Lastly:
[url=LINK]INSERT LINK NAME HERE[/url]

This information is courtesy of

ϒΞϡ φа^aλϒδλ иaϒѱδaѱλΞů 0Ϟ ^ϡи0νδıaѕ aνς Ξϡѱ λ0^0νδϡѕ
The Galactic Matriarchy of Lemonius and Her Colonies


Thank you for that Info
Churchilland Embassy Project
Personification, as done by The Merchant Republics
The National anthem "Ode to the Nation"
Morgan Jones Tea Shops
http://www.politicaltest.net/test/graph ... 66_eng.jpg
Ceannairceach wrote:
Because Britain is the other, better America. Its like America 1.0, when America 2.0 failed miserably.

Zuri Nyuni wrote:
There are things men speak only in hushed voices, afraid that if the wind caught their words, great evil would befall them. One of these things is Birmingham. The other is Peirs Morgan.

Ifreann wrote:
Maybe thinking the Illuminati exist is what the Illuminati want us to think.

User avatar
Churchilland
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1691
Founded: Feb 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:31 pm

Viperco1 wrote:Country (Official) Name: Imperial Union of Viperco1
Head of State: Omnipotens Colton von Felix
Head of Government: Omnipotens Colton von Felix
Foreign Affairs Minister: Ashlee Orion
Type of Government: Autocratic Single-Party Empire
World Assembly Member: No
Ambassador's Name: Travis Mcgowen
Ambassador's History: Univeristy of Crimson Citadel
Ambassador's Family: wife-Terra Mcgowen
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ): Royal Cresent
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): 3

Will your Country trade with Churchilland: Yes
Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions: As far as our diplomatic relationship is concerned
Will your Country form a non - aggresion pact with Churchilland: Yes
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family: As far as our diplomatic relationship is concerned
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police: Yes
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station: Why not


Number of Support Staff: 10
Number of Military Affairs Staff: 3
Number of Financial Staff: 3
Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ): 10
Weapons ( Non Leathal ): 10 tazer guns, mace canisters, night sticks, 2 tear gas launchers, 20 flash gernades

Special Requirements: none

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL): FE347C4CVF


Your embassy has been accepted - Welcome
Churchilland Embassy Project
Personification, as done by The Merchant Republics
The National anthem "Ode to the Nation"
Morgan Jones Tea Shops
http://www.politicaltest.net/test/graph ... 66_eng.jpg
Ceannairceach wrote:
Because Britain is the other, better America. Its like America 1.0, when America 2.0 failed miserably.

Zuri Nyuni wrote:
There are things men speak only in hushed voices, afraid that if the wind caught their words, great evil would befall them. One of these things is Birmingham. The other is Peirs Morgan.

Ifreann wrote:
Maybe thinking the Illuminati exist is what the Illuminati want us to think.

User avatar
Estro - Vungaria
Attaché
 
Posts: 90
Founded: Jul 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Estro - Vungaria » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:22 am

This is my first reply to a post so please don't expect anything special

Country (Official) Name: The Empire of Estro - Vungaria
Head of State: Kaiser Otto III
Head of Government: Johann Van Dort
Foreign Affairs Minister: Eracebeth Derkrimms
Type of Government: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
World Assembly Member: No
Ambassador's Name: Hans Vladurnia
Ambassador's History: was official Grand Minister for the Province of Zetternia, got chosen by a comittee to represent the empire in Churchilland
Ambassador's Family: Wife: Anna Vladurnia, Son: Gregor Vladurnia
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ): Royal Cresent
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): Outside: 2 Inside (per room excl. toilets & caretaker's supply room) 2

Will your Country trade with Churchilland: Yes
Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions: Yes
Will your Country form a non - aggresion pact with Churchilland: If Possible
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family: Yes
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police: Partly
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station: No


Number of Support Staff: 15
Number of Military Affairs Staff: 5
Number of Financial Staff: 20
Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ): 10
Weapons ( Non Leathal ): Big Bat, Tazer, Smoke Screen

Special Requirements: Nothing Really

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL):
FE444E6VUN
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=64908 -> Visit Estro - Vungaria!

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=62641 -> Embassies to Estro - Vungaria!

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=107991 -> Our (and hopefully some other people's) best classical composers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNhRmixC ... re=related -> The National Anthem of the Empire!

User avatar
Churchilland
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1691
Founded: Feb 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:20 am

Estro - Vungaria wrote:This is my first reply to a post so please don't expect anything special

Country (Official) Name: The Empire of Estro - Vungaria
Head of State: Kaiser Otto III
Head of Government: Johann Van Dort
Foreign Affairs Minister: Eracebeth Derkrimms
Type of Government: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
World Assembly Member: No
Ambassador's Name: Hans Vladurnia
Ambassador's History: was official Grand Minister for the Province of Zetternia, got chosen by a comittee to represent the empire in Churchilland
Ambassador's Family: Wife: Anna Vladurnia, Son: Gregor Vladurnia
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ): Royal Cresent
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): Outside: 2 Inside (per room excl. toilets & caretaker's supply room) 2

Will your Country trade with Churchilland: Yes
Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions: Yes
Will your Country form a non - aggresion pact with Churchilland: If Possible
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family: Yes
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police: Partly
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station: No


Number of Support Staff: 15
Number of Military Affairs Staff: 5
Number of Financial Staff: 20
Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ): 10
Weapons ( Non Leathal ): Big Bat, Tazer, Smoke Screen

Special Requirements: Nothing Really

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL):
FE444E6VUN


Accepted! Welcome to Churchilland!
Churchilland Embassy Project
Personification, as done by The Merchant Republics
The National anthem "Ode to the Nation"
Morgan Jones Tea Shops
http://www.politicaltest.net/test/graph ... 66_eng.jpg
Ceannairceach wrote:
Because Britain is the other, better America. Its like America 1.0, when America 2.0 failed miserably.

Zuri Nyuni wrote:
There are things men speak only in hushed voices, afraid that if the wind caught their words, great evil would befall them. One of these things is Birmingham. The other is Peirs Morgan.

Ifreann wrote:
Maybe thinking the Illuminati exist is what the Illuminati want us to think.

User avatar
Sebally-Orwitskia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 597
Founded: Jan 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sebally-Orwitskia » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:19 am

Country (Official) Name:The Theo-Democratic Nation of Sebally-Orwitskia
Head of State:Oracle Mana Mankreia
Head of Government: Prime Minister Felt Au Port
Foreign Affairs Minister:Oracle Mana Mankreia
Type of Government: Theocratic Democracy
World Assembly Member: Yes
Ambassador's Name: Jun Lon Reikantopos
Ambassador's History: Fresh Graduate from San Rokan University of Tolle Ray Region. Magna Cum Laude with special honors, he can speak four languages internationally used as well as the 150+ dialects of Sebally-Orwitskia. Currently 23.
Ambassador's Family: Lea Roux Reikantopos(Mother)
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ):Queens Enbankment
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): 1 (One very big one)

Will your Country trade with Churchilland:Yes
Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions:Yes
Will your Country form a non - aggresion pact with Churchilland:Yes
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family:Of Course
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police:No
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station:No


Number of Support Staff:30
Number of Military Affairs Staff:12
Number of Financial Staff:20
Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ):1
Weapons ( Non Leathal ):Nightstick

Special Requirements:Room full of incense sticks and mirrors.

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL): FIAR562ZRAG

User avatar
Churchilland
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1691
Founded: Feb 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:59 am

Sebally-Orwitskia wrote:Country (Official) Name:The Theo-Democratic Nation of Sebally-Orwitskia
Head of State:Oracle Mana Mankreia
Head of Government: Prime Minister Felt Au Port
Foreign Affairs Minister:Oracle Mana Mankreia
Type of Government: Theocratic Democracy
World Assembly Member: Yes
Ambassador's Name: Jun Lon Reikantopos
Ambassador's History: Fresh Graduate from San Rokan University of Tolle Ray Region. Magna Cum Laude with special honors, he can speak four languages internationally used as well as the 150+ dialects of Sebally-Orwitskia. Currently 23.
Ambassador's Family: Lea Roux Reikantopos(Mother)
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ):Queens Enbankment
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): 1 (One very big one)

Will your Country trade with Churchilland:Yes
Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions:Yes
Will your Country form a non - aggresion pact with Churchilland:Yes
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family:Of Course
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police:No
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station:No


Number of Support Staff:30
Number of Military Affairs Staff:12
Number of Financial Staff:20
Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ):1
Weapons ( Non Leathal ):Nightstick

Special Requirements:Room full of incense sticks and mirrors.

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL): FIAR562ZRAG


Accepted
Churchilland Embassy Project
Personification, as done by The Merchant Republics
The National anthem "Ode to the Nation"
Morgan Jones Tea Shops
http://www.politicaltest.net/test/graph ... 66_eng.jpg
Ceannairceach wrote:
Because Britain is the other, better America. Its like America 1.0, when America 2.0 failed miserably.

Zuri Nyuni wrote:
There are things men speak only in hushed voices, afraid that if the wind caught their words, great evil would befall them. One of these things is Birmingham. The other is Peirs Morgan.

Ifreann wrote:
Maybe thinking the Illuminati exist is what the Illuminati want us to think.

User avatar
New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister
 
Posts: 3451
Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:43 am

Country (Official) Name:The New Mushroom Kingdom
Head of State:King Samis I
Head of Government:see aboven
Foreign Affairs Minister:Kandi Sandi
Type of Government:Near-Absolute Monarchy
World Assembly Member:yes
Ambassador's Name:Hjai Mushiji
Ambassador's History:is part of our "Fungi Ambassadors"
Ambassador's Family:none
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ):Mlinneum Project/Street
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside):1, the NMK flag

Will your Country trade with Churchilland:yes
Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions:most of them, if its like eating mushrooms then no
Will your Country form a non - aggresion pact with Churchilland:yes
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family:yes
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police:yes
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station:yes


Number of Support Staff:15
Number of Military Affairs Staff:10
Number of Financial Staff:5
Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ):15
Weapons ( Non Leathal ):some light rifles
NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

Embassy Request Thread NS section of my wiki-thing Questions?
DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.
There are no magic mushrooms in this nation. Seriously.

User avatar
Cadonica
Post Czar
 
Posts: 34744
Founded: Jul 19, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cadonica » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:07 pm

Country (Official) Name: The United States of Cadonica
Head of State: The President Jack Fire
Head of Government: The President Jack Fire
Foreign Affairs Minister: Dan Mallow
Type of Government: Anarchist Democracy
World Assembly Member: No
Ambassador's Name: John Backstone
Ambassador's History: Been in the Senate 1985-2005
Ambassador's Family: Anne Backstone
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ): Royal Cresent
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): Two big flags outside, two big flags inside and several small flags (on tables)

Will your Country trade with Churchilland: Yes
Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions: Yes
Will your Country form a non - aggresion pact with Churchilland: Yes
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family: Yes
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police: If possible
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station: No matter


Number of Support Staff: 20
Number of Military Affairs Staff: 5
Number of Financial Staff: 5
Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ): 25
Weapons ( Non Leathal ): None

Special Requirements: None

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL): FEGT965J8POD
Last edited by Cadonica on Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC
Steam, Last.fm, RYM
Call me Cad or Sisu.
That's what they said:Once you go black metal...

That's what I said:
That Finnish bastard. ~2011
Sleeping is overrated. ~2012
I'm only gay with females. ~2013
Wings are sexy and you know it! ~2013.

User avatar
Churchilland
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1691
Founded: Feb 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:21 am

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:Country (Official) Name:The New Mushroom Kingdom
Head of State:King Samis I
Head of Government:see aboven
Foreign Affairs Minister:Kandi Sandi
Type of Government:Near-Absolute Monarchy
World Assembly Member:yes
Ambassador's Name:Hjai Mushiji
Ambassador's History:is part of our "Fungi Ambassadors"
Ambassador's Family:none
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ):Mlinneum Project/Street
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside):1, the NMK flag

Will your Country trade with Churchilland:yes
Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions:most of them, if its like eating mushrooms then no
Will your Country form a non - aggresion pact with Churchilland:yes
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family:yes
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police:yes
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station:yes


Number of Support Staff:15
Number of Military Affairs Staff:10
Number of Financial Staff:5
Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ):15
Weapons ( Non Leathal ):some light rifles


Accepted, Welcome to Churchiland
Churchilland Embassy Project
Personification, as done by The Merchant Republics
The National anthem "Ode to the Nation"
Morgan Jones Tea Shops
http://www.politicaltest.net/test/graph ... 66_eng.jpg
Ceannairceach wrote:
Because Britain is the other, better America. Its like America 1.0, when America 2.0 failed miserably.

Zuri Nyuni wrote:
There are things men speak only in hushed voices, afraid that if the wind caught their words, great evil would befall them. One of these things is Birmingham. The other is Peirs Morgan.

Ifreann wrote:
Maybe thinking the Illuminati exist is what the Illuminati want us to think.

User avatar
Churchilland
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1691
Founded: Feb 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:26 am

Cadonica wrote:Country (Official) Name: The United States of Cadonica
Head of State: The President Jack Fire
Head of Government: The President Jack Fire
Foreign Affairs Minister: Dan Mallow
Type of Government: Anarchist Democracy
World Assembly Member: No
Ambassador's Name: John Backstone
Ambassador's History: Been in the Senate 1985-2005
Ambassador's Family: Anne Backstone
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ): Royal Cresent
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): Two big flags outside, two big flags inside and several small flags (on tables)

Will your Country trade with Churchilland: Yes
Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions: Yes
Will your Country form a non - aggresion pact with Churchilland: Yes
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family: Yes
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police: If possible
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station: No matter


Number of Support Staff: 20
Number of Military Affairs Staff: 5
Number of Financial Staff: 5
Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ): 25
Weapons ( Non Leathal ): None

Special Requirements: None

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL): FEGT965J8POD


Accepted, Welcome to Churchilland
Churchilland Embassy Project
Personification, as done by The Merchant Republics
The National anthem "Ode to the Nation"
Morgan Jones Tea Shops
http://www.politicaltest.net/test/graph ... 66_eng.jpg
Ceannairceach wrote:
Because Britain is the other, better America. Its like America 1.0, when America 2.0 failed miserably.

Zuri Nyuni wrote:
There are things men speak only in hushed voices, afraid that if the wind caught their words, great evil would befall them. One of these things is Birmingham. The other is Peirs Morgan.

Ifreann wrote:
Maybe thinking the Illuminati exist is what the Illuminati want us to think.

User avatar
Churchilland
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1691
Founded: Feb 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:36 am

Country (Official) Name: The Republic of Fedriya (government type may change)
Head of State: President Kombayn Vozarski
Head of Government: President Kombayn Vozarski
Foreign Affairs Minister: V. Zhupikov
Type of Government: Republic (currently)
World Assembly Member: Pending confirmation, probably reject.
Ambassador's Name: Igor Kubasko
Ambassador's History: Former Fedriyan secret service for twelve years before entering politics.
Ambassador's Family: Wealthy businesspeople, daughter died in car crash last month.
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ): 59 St. Hartman's Street
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): Twenty outside, ten inside.

Will your Country trade with Churchilland: Yes
Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions: Yes
Will your Country form a non - aggresion pact with Churchilland: Yes
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family: Yes
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police: No
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station: No


Number of Support Staff: 30
Number of Military Affairs Staff: 4
Number of Financial Staff: 5
Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ): 25
Weapons ( Non Leathal ): Stun gun and tranquilizer dart shooters.


Sorry to hear of the death of the Ambassador's Daughter

Few Things -
A) St. Hartman's Street isn't an option, we will put you on Old High Street
B) You haven't put car numberplate so I presume you don't want one

We shall accept though

Welcome
Churchilland Embassy Project
Personification, as done by The Merchant Republics
The National anthem "Ode to the Nation"
Morgan Jones Tea Shops
http://www.politicaltest.net/test/graph ... 66_eng.jpg
Ceannairceach wrote:
Because Britain is the other, better America. Its like America 1.0, when America 2.0 failed miserably.

Zuri Nyuni wrote:
There are things men speak only in hushed voices, afraid that if the wind caught their words, great evil would befall them. One of these things is Birmingham. The other is Peirs Morgan.

Ifreann wrote:
Maybe thinking the Illuminati exist is what the Illuminati want us to think.

User avatar
The Star of the Queens
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 126
Founded: May 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Star of the Queens » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:56 am

Country (Official) Name: The Empire of the Star of the Queens
Head of State: Her Most Serene Majesty, The Star of the Queens
Head of Government: The Ultimate Imperial Council
Foreign Affairs Minister: Six of Twelve, Minister of Communication
Type of Government: Autocratic Monarchy
World Assembly Member: NO
Ambassador's Name: Ms. Dr. Gwendolin Oxford
Ambassador's History: She was born in Time Index 2FE7.01.43 (she is 25.),in an upper-middle class, low tech (OOC: We are FT, but there are some who likes to live at MT levels. Like Amishes...) She excelled through school, her average performance was 105-110% (maximum: 120%). She was always fond of Art classes, eg. History, Literature, Foreign Languages, Dance and Manners. Her parents used her performance and high intelligence to allow her to finish school earlier, so she graduated from high school at 16, and had a Ph.D. of Communication at 22. Her achievements were noted by the Emperor, and she received a Platinum Star with Laurels, the third highest decoration achievable by extremely good performance studying. After graduating, she get a government job as a press consultant. Now after rigorous checking by the Emperor to be suitable for the job, she get her first great assignment, a Head of Mission in a foreign embassy, thousands of light years away from home.
Ambassador's Family: None
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ): Millenium Project Broad Street
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): Outside: 2, 1 for Churchilland, 1 for the Empire. Inside, 16 in the Conference room. 8 for Churchilland, 8 for the Empire.

Will your Country trade with Churchilland: We would like to.
Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions: Yes, of course.
Will your Country form a non - aggresion pact with Churchilland: It can be negotiated. (ICly!)
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family: Yes, of course.
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police: Yes, please.
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station: Yes, please.


Number of Support Staff: 10
Number of Military Affairs Staff: 5
Number of Financial Staff: 5
Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ): 10
Weapons ( Non Lethal ): 10x Paintball markers with CS pepperballs, 10x Phaser pistols welded to permanent stun setting (concealed as TASERs)

Special Requirements: That the Churchillandian and Imperial flags should be the same size to the nearest millimeter, and flown at equal heights to the nearest millimeter.

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL): FEDE947I0NSE
=== WARNING! ONLY SEMI-ACTIVE FOR AN INDEFINITE PERIOD! ===

From the desk of the Star of the Queens, the Leader of the Empire Of The Star Of The Queens Embassy program
Economic Left= -7.38 & Social Authoritarian= 2.31
Strength is irrelevant. Resistance is futile. Current DEFCON Level: [5][4][3][2][1][0] Elevated Readiness

Wars involving our Nation:Other RPs:
The Rain - HALTEDAridan, New Planet Discovered - HALTED
The Opensource War (as the Terrorists) - DEFEATEDQuendi - Hayaban Conference
The Logasiri Revolution

I Participated in the HDI World Census of Late Spring/Early Summer 2010! You can too at http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=57088

User avatar
Phing Phong
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1748
Founded: Sep 04, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Phing Phong » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:19 am

Country (Official) Name: The City State of Phing Phong.
Head of State/Head of Government: Hội Xiển Thannarat III, Ord.Keys 1st.
Foreign Affairs Minister: Phra D. Theawet (pronounced tay-ah-wait)
Type of Government: City State Republic (Democratic Socialists)
World Assembly Member: Yes
Ambassador's Name: Luang R. Siap (age 61)
Ambassador's History: Born in 1949, graduated from the Thannarat II University in 1974, served in the Home Office from 1975-1989, served in the foreign office from 1990-2010.
Ambassador's Family: None.
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ):
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): Two outside (one state flag, one foreign service flag.) One state inside.

Will your Country trade with Churchilland: Yes.
Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions: Most likely unless they are morally repugnant.
Will your Country form a non - aggresion pact with Churchilland: Yes
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family: Yes
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police: If possible.
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station: Not an issue.

Number of Support Staff: 4
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 5
Number of Military Affairs Staff: 3
Number of Financial Staff: 2
Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ): 6
Weapons ( Non Lethal ): Traditional Phing Phong defensive weaponry.

Special Requirements: No livestock to be kept within 100 yards of the building, additionally no animal products in the embassy itself.




Image
Last edited by Phing Phong on Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
Incompetent Buddhist, liberal centrist and militant queer

Embassy Program | NSwiki Pages | Factbook | Map | National Anthem | Constitution | Phing Phong Fine Rices | Culture Test
Member of the Stonewall Alliance, open to all LGBT-friendly nations!

User avatar
Churchilland
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1691
Founded: Feb 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:56 pm

The Star of the Queens wrote:Country (Official) Name: The Empire of the Star of the Queens
Head of State: Her Most Serene Majesty, The Star of the Queens
Head of Government: The Ultimate Imperial Council
Foreign Affairs Minister: Six of Twelve, Minister of Communication
Type of Government: Autocratic Monarchy
World Assembly Member: NO
Ambassador's Name: Ms. Dr. Gwendolin Oxford
Ambassador's History: She was born in Time Index 2FE7.01.43 (she is 25.),in an upper-middle class, low tech (OOC: We are FT, but there are some who likes to live at MT levels. Like Amishes...) She excelled through school, her average performance was 105-110% (maximum: 120%). She was always fond of Art classes, eg. History, Literature, Foreign Languages, Dance and Manners. Her parents used her performance and high intelligence to allow her to finish school earlier, so she graduated from high school at 16, and had a Ph.D. of Communication at 22. Her achievements were noted by the Emperor, and she received a Platinum Star with Laurels, the third highest decoration achievable by extremely good performance studying. After graduating, she get a government job as a press consultant. Now after rigorous checking by the Emperor to be suitable for the job, she get her first great assignment, a Head of Mission in a foreign embassy, thousands of light years away from home.
Ambassador's Family: None
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ): Millenium Project Broad Street
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): Outside: 2, 1 for Churchilland, 1 for the Empire. Inside, 16 in the Conference room. 8 for Churchilland, 8 for the Empire.

Will your Country trade with Churchilland: We would like to.
Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions: Yes, of course.
Will your Country form a non - aggresion pact with Churchilland: It can be negotiated. (ICly!)
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family: Yes, of course.
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police: Yes, please.
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station: Yes, please.


Number of Support Staff: 10
Number of Military Affairs Staff: 5
Number of Financial Staff: 5
Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ): 10
Weapons ( Non Lethal ): 10x Paintball markers with CS pepperballs, 10x Phaser pistols welded to permanent stun setting (concealed as TASERs)

Special Requirements: That the Churchillandian and Imperial flags should be the same size to the nearest millimeter, and flown at equal heights to the nearest millimeter.

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL): FEDE947I0NSE


Accepted, Welcome to Churchilland

BTW I was quite touched when you said you were going to use my flags too :hug:
Churchilland Embassy Project
Personification, as done by The Merchant Republics
The National anthem "Ode to the Nation"
Morgan Jones Tea Shops
http://www.politicaltest.net/test/graph ... 66_eng.jpg
Ceannairceach wrote:
Because Britain is the other, better America. Its like America 1.0, when America 2.0 failed miserably.

Zuri Nyuni wrote:
There are things men speak only in hushed voices, afraid that if the wind caught their words, great evil would befall them. One of these things is Birmingham. The other is Peirs Morgan.

Ifreann wrote:
Maybe thinking the Illuminati exist is what the Illuminati want us to think.

User avatar
Mid Lothian
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1831
Founded: Jul 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mid Lothian » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:16 pm

Country (Official) Name: The Kingdom of Mid Lothian
Head of State: King Albert II.
Head of Government: Kate Stephens-Smith.
Foreign Affairs Minister: MIchael Dobbs.
Type of Government: Constitutional monarchy.
World Assembly Member: Nope. (Former member, but withdrew "because the ML public prefer laws being made by people that they can vote for", to quote the ML Progressive Party's 2010 General Election manifesto.)
Ambassador's Name: Stephen Murray.
Ambassador's History: A former lecturer at Nottingham University in International Politics, he now wishes to practice what he used to preach.
Ambassador's Family: Wife Nikki, son Peter and daughter Melanie.
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ): Royal Crescent
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): 1 outside and 1 inside (with the outside one being next to your one - this is what we do with the embassies in ML).

Will your Country trade with Churchilland: We'll get back to you on this one.
Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions: In Churchilland, we will.
Will your Country form a non - aggresion pact with Churchilland: We'll get back to you on this.
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family: Yes.
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police: Yes.
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station: Nah, we're fine with a short walk. (As long as it's signposted.)

Number of Support Staff: 15.
Number of Military Affairs Staff: 5.
Number of Financial Staff: 5.
Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ): 5.
Weapons ( Non Leathal ): 1x Glock 9mm pistol per member of security. (OOC - Technically, all weapons are lethal: you could strangle somebody using a beach towel.)

Special Requirements: Yes, although it's not a special one: We would like you to apply for an embassy in ML.

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL): FE816J7GEV.

Churchilland wrote:Greetings, to bring countries closer to the Kingdom of Churchilland, we are offering to open embassies in our beautiful national capital, Chartwell, as well as an embassy, the embassador to your country will get a free luxury saloon car and a 40 piece Tea set!


We're applying for an embassy just so that we can have the tea set.
Please note that Mid Lothian is based on fantasy. Any references to anything/one/where that exists is completely coincidential.
Frequently used abbreviations: HoS = Head of State; HoG = Head of Government; ML = Mid Lothian; KSS - Kate Stephens-Smith.
Fancy an embassy in ML? Click me for details. (PS - I'll return the favour.)
I am usually rewriting stuff about Mid Lothian - just because it's true today isn't necessarily true tomorrow.

Warning - Full-time Grammar Nazi at work. You have been warned. (I guess that's due to my mum being an English teacher. Also, don't use masculine words to describe me - my name is Rebecca, which is clearly a feminine name.)

User avatar
Cosumar
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14209
Founded: May 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Cosumar » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:10 pm

Country (Official) Name: The Most Glorious Fiefdom of Cosumar
Head of State: King James Thomas
Head of Government: same
Foreign Affairs Minister: Cassandra Crisalus
Type of Government: constitutional monarchy
World Assembly Member: yes
Ambassador's Name: Ben Rice
Ambassador's History: Mr. rice is an elderly man who has been involved in Cosuamran foreign relations for decades.
Ambassador's Family: he has a son named Erick who is 42. Erick will not be joining Ben in Churchilland.
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ): Queen's Embankment
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): 5 outside and 12 inside

Will your Country trade with Churchilland: yes
Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions: yes
Will your Country form a non - aggresion pact with Churchilland: yes
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family: yes, if you respect ours
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police: yes
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station: no


Number of Support Staff: 15
Number of Military Affairs Staff: 3
Number of Financial Staff: 3
Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ): 14
Weapons ( Non Leathal ): Rifles, pepperspray, swords

Special Requirements: none

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL): FE939C8OSU
Qualified: World Cups 54-59, 62, 73-83
President, World Lacrosse Fed.
World Bowl VP

Champions: DBC 35/44/45, AOCAF 54, Eagle Cup VII, WCoH 33, CoH 64, IBC 18, NSCF 10/11/15/16, WLC 20/21/26, Arena Bowl I & III
2nd Place: AOCAF 57, NSCF 13, WBC 34, WLC 12/19/23, AOHC VI, Arena Bowl V
3rd Place: AOCAF 55, CoH 45 & 62, WLC 18 & 24, BoI VI

Host: WC 78 & 82, CoH 69 & 74, BoF 62, World Bowl 27, WLC 20, Beach Cup II & V
NEWSWIRE
Your friendly neighborhood Metalhead
Last.fm | RYM | Essential Cosumarcore
Political Compass
U of Texas grad livin in NC
Dallas sports
Secularist, Environmentalist, LGBT/BLM/feminist ally, Whovian
Author, Issue 319: Sizing Up The Competition

User avatar
Churchilland
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1691
Founded: Feb 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:03 am

Mid Lothian wrote:Country (Official) Name: The Kingdom of Mid Lothian
Head of State: King Albert II.
Head of Government: Kate Stephens-Smith.
Foreign Affairs Minister: MIchael Dobbs.
Type of Government: Constitutional monarchy.
World Assembly Member: Nope. (Former member, but withdrew "because the ML public prefer laws being made by people that they can vote for", to quote the ML Progressive Party's 2010 General Election manifesto.)
Ambassador's Name: Stephen Murray.
Ambassador's History: A former lecturer at Nottingham University in International Politics, he now wishes to practice what he used to preach.
Ambassador's Family: Wife Nikki, son Peter and daughter Melanie.
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ): Royal Crescent
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): 1 outside and 1 inside (with the outside one being next to your one - this is what we do with the embassies in ML).

Will your Country trade with Churchilland: We'll get back to you on this one.
Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions: In Churchilland, we will.
Will your Country form a non - aggresion pact with Churchilland: We'll get back to you on this.
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family: Yes.
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police: Yes.
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station: Nah, we're fine with a short walk. (As long as it's signposted.)

Number of Support Staff: 15.
Number of Military Affairs Staff: 5.
Number of Financial Staff: 5.
Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ): 5.
Weapons ( Non Leathal ): 1x Glock 9mm pistol per member of security. (OOC - Technically, all weapons are lethal: you could strangle somebody using a beach towel.)

Special Requirements: Yes, although it's not a special one: We would like you to apply for an embassy in ML.

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL): FE816J7GEV.

Churchilland wrote:Greetings, to bring countries closer to the Kingdom of Churchilland, we are offering to open embassies in our beautiful national capital, Chartwell, as well as an embassy, the embassador to your country will get a free luxury saloon car and a 40 piece Tea set!


We're applying for an embassy just so that we can have the tea set.


Accepted, Welcome to Churchilland

(Tea not included just the tea cups, saucers etc)
Churchilland Embassy Project
Personification, as done by The Merchant Republics
The National anthem "Ode to the Nation"
Morgan Jones Tea Shops
http://www.politicaltest.net/test/graph ... 66_eng.jpg
Ceannairceach wrote:
Because Britain is the other, better America. Its like America 1.0, when America 2.0 failed miserably.

Zuri Nyuni wrote:
There are things men speak only in hushed voices, afraid that if the wind caught their words, great evil would befall them. One of these things is Birmingham. The other is Peirs Morgan.

Ifreann wrote:
Maybe thinking the Illuminati exist is what the Illuminati want us to think.

User avatar
Churchilland
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1691
Founded: Feb 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:04 am

Cosumar wrote:Country (Official) Name: The Most Glorious Fiefdom of Cosumar
Head of State: King James Thomas
Head of Government: same
Foreign Affairs Minister: Cassandra Crisalus
Type of Government: constitutional monarchy
World Assembly Member: yes
Ambassador's Name: Ben Rice
Ambassador's History: Mr. rice is an elderly man who has been involved in Cosuamran foreign relations for decades.
Ambassador's Family: he has a son named Erick who is 42. Erick will not be joining Ben in Churchilland.
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ): Queen's Embankment
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): 5 outside and 12 inside

Will your Country trade with Churchilland: yes
Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions: yes
Will your Country form a non - aggresion pact with Churchilland: yes
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family: yes, if you respect ours
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police: yes
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station: no


Number of Support Staff: 15
Number of Military Affairs Staff: 3
Number of Financial Staff: 3
Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ): 14
Weapons ( Non Leathal ): Rifles, pepperspray, swords

Special Requirements: none

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL): FE939C8OSU


Accepted, Welcome to Churchilland
Churchilland Embassy Project
Personification, as done by The Merchant Republics
The National anthem "Ode to the Nation"
Morgan Jones Tea Shops
http://www.politicaltest.net/test/graph ... 66_eng.jpg
Ceannairceach wrote:
Because Britain is the other, better America. Its like America 1.0, when America 2.0 failed miserably.

Zuri Nyuni wrote:
There are things men speak only in hushed voices, afraid that if the wind caught their words, great evil would befall them. One of these things is Birmingham. The other is Peirs Morgan.

Ifreann wrote:
Maybe thinking the Illuminati exist is what the Illuminati want us to think.

User avatar
Mid Lothian
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1831
Founded: Jul 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mid Lothian » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:14 pm

Churchilland wrote:
Mid Lothian wrote:
Country (Official) Name: The Kingdom of Mid Lothian
Head of State: King Albert II.
Head of Government: Kate Stephens-Smith.
Foreign Affairs Minister: MIchael Dobbs.
Type of Government: Constitutional monarchy.
World Assembly Member: Nope. (Former member, but withdrew "because the ML public prefer laws being made by people that they can vote for", to quote the ML Progressive Party's 2010 General Election manifesto.)
Ambassador's Name: Stephen Murray.
Ambassador's History: A former lecturer at Nottingham University in International Politics, he now wishes to practice what he used to preach.
Ambassador's Family: Wife Nikki, son Peter and daughter Melanie.
The Street ( Where the Embassy will be Located ): Royal Crescent
Number of Flags (Inside & Outside): 1 outside and 1 inside (with the outside one being next to your one - this is what we do with the embassies in ML).

Will your Country trade with Churchilland: We'll get back to you on this one.
Will your Country respect Churchillian Customs and Traditions: In Churchilland, we will.
Will your Country form a non - aggresion pact with Churchilland: We'll get back to you on this.
Will your Country respect the Churchillian Royal Family: Yes.
Will your embassy like to be guarded by Chartwell Metropolitan Police: Yes.
Will you want your embassy as close as possible to the local Underground Station: Nah, we're fine with a short walk. (As long as it's signposted.)

Number of Support Staff: 15.
Number of Military Affairs Staff: 5.
Number of Financial Staff: 5.
Number of Security Staff ( 25 Maximum ): 5.
Weapons ( Non Leathal ): 1x Glock 9mm pistol per member of security. (OOC - Technically, all weapons are lethal: you could strangle somebody using a beach towel.)

Special Requirements: Yes, although it's not a special one: We would like you to apply for an embassy in ML.

Car Numberplate (Must begin with FE and be like this N = Number L = Letter: LLNNNLNLLL): FE816J7GEV.


Churchilland wrote:Greetings, to bring countries closer to the Kingdom of Churchilland, we are offering to open embassies in our beautiful national capital, Chartwell, as well as an embassy, the embassador to your country will get a free luxury saloon car and a 40 piece Tea set!


We're applying for an embassy just so that we can have the tea set.


Accepted, Welcome to Churchilland

(Tea not included just the tea cups, saucers etc)


We figured that it didn't include tea itself. (Not that we care - we've got several tea plantations in the Far East anyway.)
Please note that Mid Lothian is based on fantasy. Any references to anything/one/where that exists is completely coincidential.
Frequently used abbreviations: HoS = Head of State; HoG = Head of Government; ML = Mid Lothian; KSS - Kate Stephens-Smith.
Fancy an embassy in ML? Click me for details. (PS - I'll return the favour.)
I am usually rewriting stuff about Mid Lothian - just because it's true today isn't necessarily true tomorrow.

Warning - Full-time Grammar Nazi at work. You have been warned. (I guess that's due to my mum being an English teacher. Also, don't use masculine words to describe me - my name is Rebecca, which is clearly a feminine name.)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Afghanistan Punjab and Kashmir, Aikoland, Elcric Kcalb, Graag Brom, Great Nortend, Lunas Legion, Malacanos, Windeol

Advertisement

Remove ads