NATION

PASSWORD

Kylaris Chamber Floor [Archived]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:18 pm

With a vote of 75% in rejection of the article proposed by the honourable Kisinger, the motion is not carried.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

The Kingdom of Glitter
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 08, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Kingdom of Glitter » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:27 pm

Article Proposal: State of Emergency Act

X.1. The Chancellor of Kylaris, should he or she see fit, reserves the right to declare the region is in a formal "state of emergency". The direct result of which would be the suspension of the Charter and of elections indefinitely, until the Chancellor lifts the state of emergency.

X.2. The Chancellor will be given the authority to remove any citizen of the region he or she believes to be a threat to its stability, and as such reserves the right to ban any member with a duration the Chancellor determines is most appropriate.

X.3. A state of emergency would also effectively dissolve the elected regional government - bar the Chancellor who would assume temporary absolute authority for a period no longer than twenty four hours.

X.4. Within the twenty four hour period of absolute authority, the Chancellor must form an Emergency Council.

X.5. The Emergency Council must consist of at least four members: the Chancellor, who acts as its head, and three Councilors appointed by the Chancellor. The Chancellor reserves the right to appoint as many Councilors as he or she wishes.

X.6. Councilors may be dismissed by the Chancellor at any time. However, if there are less than three Councilors the Chancellor must name a replacement within a twenty four hour period.

All in favor, proclaim aye. All in opposition, nay. If neither, declare an abstain.

Aye

Kisinger
Senator

Founded: Oct 26, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kisinger » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:50 am

Aye
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Don't you dare take my other 75% orgasm. I'm a greedy womyn, influenced by the cold hard erection of the patriarchy.

"First rule of leadership: everything is your fault." ~ Bug's Life

Sveltlana
Minister

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sveltlana » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:31 pm

Nay.
ASTURIAS STRONK

Now, mortal, you have made the mistake of opening Pandora's Box. What evils have you unleashed upon the Earth?

Me, Svet lol good one svet
Me, Svet
: ikr svet it was pretty good

-- Politics --
Fuck that.

Senka: [about me] "You are a deplorable reactionary fascist cockroach with no hope of redemption who should be condemned to burn with the rest of the plutocratic imperialist stooges in the cleansing atomic fire of the righteous."

Senkaku
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Senkaku » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:28 pm

Ayeeee
Biden-Santos Thought cadre

Previous

Return to Factbooks and National Information