NATION

PASSWORD

The League of Nations Members Area (CLOSED)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Founded: Feb 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:04 pm

As of 9 o'clock last night the leader Victor Shan's new son was born. There has been a day of celebration announced for the new arrival to the Imperial family. His name has yet to be decided but the child will likely been named after Victor Shans deceased great grand father Anikias Shan.
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

Zazumo
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 28, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Zazumo » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:08 pm

The Imperium Empires wrote:
As of 9 o'clock last night the leader Victor Shan's new son was born. There has been a day of celebration announced for the new arrival to the Imperial family. His name has yet to be decided but the child will likely been named after Victor Shans deceased great grand father Anikias Shan.

Royal baby celebrations have popped up all over the nation. Speculation about the gender has even caused some people to decorate their homes in either pink or blue colors. In honor the birth the entire front face of the Executive House of the President, along with several other buildings around the nation were lit up in blue lights. President Rockwell released a statement:

Excellency, most sincerely mazel tov, the birth of a son is a very joyful occasion to be celebrated. In these times it is of extreme importance we continue to recognize and celebrate these blessed occasions. I wish your family continued strength and success in your new journey, I dearly hope that our two countries continue to develop and grow together and that there will be many more days to celebrate into the future.
- President Bob W. Rockwell

Last edited by Zazumo on Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Zaz~

Pederal na Republika Ng Pilipinas
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pederal na Republika Ng Pilipinas » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:33 pm

I propose this act replacing the staff section.

League of Nations General Secretariat

A. The General Secretariat is the official administrative government of the League of Nations.
B. The General Secretariat is responsible for implementing laws and as well as deciding on applications.
C. An application could be approved or rejected by at least one member nation of the Secretariat
D. However, another member nation may veto the rejection/approval of the application or may overturn the decision of a member of the Secretariat
i. A veto could be done by one member without approval from the rest of the Secretariat. This decision would reopen the application process of the applicant.
ii. An overturn of the decision could be done by one member. However, the decision to overturn the decision must obtain a majority from the Inter Pacific Tribunal which will hear the case.
E. Unruly members of the Secretariat may be removed with a super majority (which will be defined as 65%) decision from the Inter Pacific Tribunal.

Pederal na Republika ng Pilipinas
Factbook | Embassy Program

PilipinasONE Broadcasting Network :Click Here

Assemblyman of the League of Nations
IATA Member

League of Nations Member

Political Compass
Economic Left: -0.25
Social Libertarian: -1.28
And yes, I'm a Filipino who accidentally added "The Federal Republic" to the short name
Pro: Mixed Economy, Bernie, Greenpeace, Environment, Civil Rights, Political Freedom
Mixed Views: Trump
Anti: Authoritarianism, Death Penalty, Corporal Punishment, Mining

Yatzatz
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Yatzatz » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:01 am

The Imperium Empires wrote:

Yatzatz officially congratulates Victor Shan on his son's birth.
Hi!
Yatzatz is a tropical North Pacific nation. RP population is about 25 million.
The noblest of all dogs is the hot dog; it feeds the hand that bites it. -Laurence J. Peter
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx
I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. -John Adams
Hanging is too good for a man who makes puns; he should be drawn and quoted. -Fred Allen

Creator of NS Alternate WW2, a historical-based WW2 with NS countries thrown in.

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:18 am

Pederal na Republika Ng Pilipinas wrote:I propose this act replacing the staff section.

League of Nations General Secretariat

A. The General Secretariat is the official administrative government of the League of Nations.
B. The General Secretariat is responsible for implementing laws and as well as deciding on applications.
C. An application could be approved or rejected by at least one member nation of the Secretariat
D. However, another member nation may veto the rejection/approval of the application or may overturn the decision of a member of the Secretariat
i. A veto could be done by one member without approval from the rest of the Secretariat. This decision would reopen the application process of the applicant.
ii. An overturn of the decision could be done by one member. However, the decision to overturn the decision must obtain a majority from the Inter Pacific Tribunal which will hear the case.
E. Unruly members of the Secretariat may be removed with a super majority (which will be defined as 65%) decision from the Inter Pacific Tribunal.

Why must we complicate what we already know won't work? What we have now works best for our activity level. Your proposal​ again gives out specific roles and jobs which failed previously.
Last edited by Zazumo on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Zaz~

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:22 pm

On Sunday the 23rd at 8 O'clock PM local time our nation’s National Intelligence and Security Agency: with authorization from the Government of The Commonwealth of Rodeasia, carried out an operation in Imperial City. Our agents successfully infiltrated a high profile trafficking organization known as “The 88 Club”. Our agents have been buying cocaine from The 88 Club using traceable currency for the past six months. When our agents discovered the group was mainly stationing themselves in Rodeaisa we arranged a face to face drug deal with their organization’s leader K. Shaw with the goal of arresting him and as many members of The 88 Club as possible. The operation was a success and following a short twenty two minutes standoff - Shaw and 26 others were taken into custody.

It' hardly likely one bust will end this groups operations entirely. We therefore urge all members to be vigilant for the groups distinguished "88" marking which they use to identify themselves and their cargo. Our agents have even discovered some sex workers who have the number tattooed upon themselves. As the PRZ continue to battle this group, President Rockwell urges our fellow member nations to join us in making an official declaration committing the LoN to battling and ending trafficking in our nations once and for all.
Last edited by Zazumo on Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~Zaz~

Orslan
Envoy

Founded: Jan 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Industrial regulations

Postby Orslan » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:43 pm

Recent economic growth has brought prosperity to Orslan, but at what cost. We have one of the worst weather in the Lon and environmental quality is dropping. In response the govt has come up with the future initiative. We will start placing heavy regulations on business in Orslan and its territories. This will include switching to renewable and nuclear energy sources. We will still export oil and other commodities, expanding our manufacturing sector. This will all be implemented once the Federation reaches 605 trillion IPOS GDP.

The United Vex Imperium
Envoy

Founded: Aug 29, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The United Vex Imperium » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:50 pm

BREAKING NEWS
The widely popular Grand Marshal, Logan Straesti, was shot outside Fort Sierra! Millions of Vex citizens across the globe mourn the loss of their kind and fair leader. The assailant is reported to be a far-right revolutionary of the group "Ewache" a shortened name for "Ewige Wache" or "Eternal Guard". According to an inside leak inside the Iron Guard, the inner circle is struggling to name a successor to Straesti. Most details are unknown due to heavy censoring, but we'll make sure to keep you in the know when more details surface.

-Elizabeth Caiup of NNN
THE UNITED VEX IMPERIUM
An Empire of Liberty
Security Officer of the Amaranthine Isles
✯ ✯ ✯ Libcord: For Your Protection ✯ ✯ ✯
"Only 'onest money in this world is fenda money."
Warden-Constable of The Order of the Grey Wardens

Yatzatz
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yatzatz » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:41 am

Orslan wrote:Recent economic growth has brought prosperity to Orslan, but at what cost. We have one of the worst weather in the Lon and environmental quality is dropping. In response the govt has come up with the future initiative. We will start placing heavy regulations on business in Orslan and its territories. This will include switching to renewable and nuclear energy sources. We will still export oil and other commodities, expanding our manufacturing sector. This will all be implemented once the Federation reaches 605 trillion IPOS GDP.

The Yatzatzian Minister of the Environment has praised Orslan for beginning this program. A professional environmetal advisor has been lent to Orslan.
Hi!
The noblest of all dogs is the hot dog; it feeds the hand that bites it. -Laurence J. Peter
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx
I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. -John Adams
Hanging is too good for a man who makes puns; he should be drawn and quoted. -Fred Allen

Creator of NS Alternate WW2, a historical-based WW2 with NS countries thrown in.

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:42 pm

The following are quotes from President Rockwell at this morning's press briefing.

On the issue of Logan Straesti's Assassination:
Good morning. This week, we received a stark reminder that terrorists around the globe are plotting attacks to kill people. Beginning on Tuesday night, authorities in Fort Sierra confirm individuals who they believe were plotting to detonate liquid explosives in the area and were also plotting to stage a large demonstration. If these terrorists had succeeded, they could have caused death on a massive scale even targeting government officials. The explosives failed however Grand Marshal Logan Straesti unfortunately lost his life. The plot appears to have been carefully planned and well-advanced and I condemn this crude and pointless attack. My Administration offers our full support to our ally.

On the issue of Orslan's recent eco policy:
In the PRZ, we have always promoted our focus and resources to battling and promoting the issue of climate change. Our beautiful forest preserves and clean oceans are the heart of our country: that no citizen would deny. We must reverse the trend of climate change denial but at the same time we've got to build an economy that works for everyone. And the opportunity agenda Orslan has laid out will help us do that.
Therefore I President Bob W. Rockwell will send a request to our Congress to urge them to discuss passing a similar policy Orslan has adopted.

Last edited by Zazumo on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
~Zaz~

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Founded: Feb 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:18 pm

There is civil unrest in Imperidox today after a terrorist attack from the group who simply call them selves the Resistance. Over 70 people were killed in the attack and at least half of them were under the age of 21. There has been calls for war against this group and tensions are high. The Imperial family have placed bounties on all known members of the group.
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

The United Vex Imperium
Envoy

Founded: Aug 29, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The United Vex Imperium » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:24 pm

UPDATE ON LOGAN STRAESTI
Investigators of the Iron Guard have reported they have found Straesti's will! The will has one unusual request, to bring the nation under the rule of the Vizistone family, the former family of the last Neolvexian ruler. It is highly unlikely that the government will allow such an action to take place, but since the replacement of Straesti looks to be the cruel Ivan Bragiskov, the people wish for such a change.
THE UNITED VEX IMPERIUM
An Empire of Liberty
Security Officer of the Amaranthine Isles
✯ ✯ ✯ Libcord: For Your Protection ✯ ✯ ✯
"Only 'onest money in this world is fenda money."
Warden-Constable of The Order of the Grey Wardens

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:30 am

Today at 12:00 PM local time President Bob W. Rockwell addressed the nation directly from his office speaking to the tragedies that have happened abroad:

Good morning. In recent days, citizens have witnessed either first hand or have seen the horrific images in the media: the attacks in Imperium as well as the assassination of Grand Marshall Straesti. Amid continued reports about the tense situations around parts of the world, it may seem difficult at times to understand how we can stay stay both united but still safe. But I urge reaction to the recent violence around the globe to remain both racially and religiously unbiased as we support our allies as they endure hardship. At the same time I urge them to remain open and committed to progressive policy as they under go this difficult transition period.
My administration will offer our assistance to Imperium and encourage Ivan Bragiskov to invite international overseers to ensure progress toward choosing a replacement head of state occurs peacefully, despite the recent violence. I further am taking steps to name Chuck Warren as Ambassador to Imperium. After speaking with Imperium officials, they report that the violence has created a new sense of urgency among policy makers to elect a new head of state as effectively and as peacefully as possible. I urge them to continue their work to put aside their differences, to reach out across political, religious, and sectarian lines, and to form a government that can confront the terrorist threat and earn the trust and confidence of all it's citizens.
Thank you.

~Zaz~

Orslan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Operation Scutum wall

Postby Orslan » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:06 pm

The Imperium Empires wrote:There is civil unrest in Imperidox today after a terrorist attack from the group who simply call them selves the Resistance. Over 70 people were killed in the attack and at least half of them were under the age of 21. There has been calls for war against this group and tensions are high. The Imperial family have placed bounties on all known members of the group.

The Federation is strongly against conflict despite our large military, we would like to request Orslanian military presence, we will not occupy the nation but rather be present in case of conflict or instances of instability. If approved by your government we will construct a military base on land given to us by your government. We will function under your laws but all Orslanian military personnel will follow Federation orders. The Royal family of Orslan is willing to provide refuge to the imperial family within the Federation, we will assign them temporary residence in the palace of tottenyurk.

Last edited by Orslan on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kettering Town
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Sorry About the Inactivity

Postby Kettering Town » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:24 am

Apologies about the Inactivity All, I've been busy with Region-Related Business and RL Stuff, But I should be back Now!
Also, I'm working on LoN Map Too!
Map Updated:
http://i.imgur.com/yqQHkaO.png
Από το Λονδίνο μέχρι το Κάιρο και το πρότυπο του τηλεφώνου φτάνει ψηλά!
The Communique you are reading has been altered by [MINIFOR]
Kettroa can into Embassy!
"From London to Cairo! the Standard Flies High!"
Interested? Read my Minicul Approved Factbooks!
A Level 5 civilization, according to this index.
The [MINIFOR] News Bulletin:--Kettroe Warship Squadrons Bomb Gallacia--Molecular Fission Reactor Prototype Sucessful-- WEATHER [Courtesy of [MINIRESDEV]:Heavy Rain Across the Country, Dark Skies, Listening to Lo-Fi Recommended.--[END NEWSFLASH]

Orslan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Orslan » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:45 am

Kettering Town wrote:Apologies about the Inactivity All, I've been busy with Region-Related Business and RL Stuff, But I should be back Now!
Map Updated:

That map doesn't include Orslanian claims and territory therefore we do not recognize it.

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:57 am

Orslan wrote:
Kettering Town wrote:Apologies about the Inactivity All, I've been busy with Region-Related Business and RL Stuff, But I should be back Now!
Map Updated:

That map doesn't include Orslanian claims and territory therefore we do not recognize it.

I'll edit and fix your claims Orslan and Emerstari. It looks great Ket, thanks!
Last edited by Zazumo on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
~Zaz~

Yatzatz
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yatzatz » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:01 am

Zazumo wrote:
Orslan wrote:That map doesn't include Orslanian claims and territory therefore we do not recognize it.

I'll edit and fix your claims Orslan and Emerstari. It looks great Ket!

Can you also add the island northwest of Yatzatz?
Hi!

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:02 am

Yatzatz wrote:
Zazumo wrote:
I'll edit and fix your claims Orslan and Emerstari. It looks great Ket!

Can you also add the island northwest of Yatzatz?

The bit up by Merni?
~Zaz~

Yatzatz
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yatzatz » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:05 am

Zazumo wrote:
Yatzatz wrote:Can you also add the island northwest of Yatzatz?

The bit up by Merni?

No, the bit by the Imperium Empire's territory.
Hi!

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:08 am

Yatzatz wrote:
Zazumo wrote:
The bit up by Merni?

No, the bit by the Imperium Empire's territory.

I see it! Sure, you can have it.
~Zaz~

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:30 am

Heads up, I've been suffering "NS block" the last few days. I've been so fully immersed in region and army things, I've had no ideas for my nation and here. I can't wait to announce what I'm up to - in time ;)
Spenty has been trying to re do Staff. The only problem is he mostly posts in Discord. I've had an idea where I name staff low level duties (if they want). Ex. Rodeasia Spenty, and myself make up Home Affairs which sets rules, accepts applications, and whatever else we may need. Me and Ket make up Cartography and handle map requests. Yatzatz and Ket, and Orslan could make up Activities who makes sure members who dont post within a certain period are repored to home affairs for action. This is obviously a quick mobile brainstorm. I'd love all your thoughts!
Last edited by Zazumo on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Zaz~

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:43 am

Here is the new map. Tell me if I forgot anything.
Last edited by Zazumo on Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Zaz~

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:19 pm

I overhauled my embassy program!
For now I'm only establishing embassies with LoN members. So if you wish to have a proper embassy in my nation please visit the link in my factbook - TY!

I also did a bit of work on my LPF
I started to keep a list of overseas LPF bases and troop counts! It's currently a small list. A work in progress.

Our map looks great!
It's really come together!

Last edited by Zazumo on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~Zaz~

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:10 pm

Orslan wrote:
The Imperium Empires wrote:There is civil unrest in Imperidox today after a terrorist attack from the group who simply call them selves the Resistance. Over 70 people were killed in the attack and at least half of them were under the age of 21. There has been calls for war against this group and tensions are high. The Imperial family have placed bounties on all known members of the group.

The Federation is strongly against conflict despite our large military, we would like to request Orslanian military presence, we will not occupy the nation but rather be present in case of conflict or instances of instability. If approved by your government we will construct a military base on land given to us by your government. We will function under your laws but all Orslanian military personnel will follow Federation orders. The Royal family of Orslan is willing to provide refuge to the imperial family within the Federation, we will assign them temporary residence in the palace of tottenyurk.

We propose establishing a joint LPF center in the area circumventing any possibility of a foreign conflict occuring. With strick invitation of course.
~Zaz~

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information