NATION

PASSWORD

The Truth About Bogmin News Bulletin (Gregoria Only)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Bogmin
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

The Truth About Bogmin News Bulletin (Gregoria Only)

Postby Bogmin » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:27 am

Hello everyone who wants to know the truth.

I am The Truth, and I am here to tell you what is REALLY going on in Bogmin and the Gregorian Region.
You might have read "The National Order" and thought that was REAL news,its understandable that you were wrong!
Its a conspiracy you see, they are working to keep us quiet.
But no one will be able to stop me.

The Truth Will Set Us Free

Second Post: 15/01/2016
Flotilla of Moo? More like the Flotilla of nothing changes!

So I've just found out that The Flotilla of Moo has decided not to change its classification! Not surprised, change is for the young, not for the old fogeys like Mr Moo and General Casico. Personally I think the voting was rigged but that's just my opinion. My informants were just as annoyed!:

"I didn't even get to vote?! I'm crying foul ... Well no they didn't stop me voting ... Yes I chose to sit at home and watch NetFlicker ... Not thats not the point"

"Personally I'm not that upset ... LIES! I AM UPSET! WHERE'S MY FUTURE GOING NOW!"

"As a citizen of Bogmin I believe I should have gotten to vote ... I know I don't live in Moo but I still think I should get to vote!"

"I think its ridiculous, all of this about the classification not changing yet no one is talking about how my cats are sick ... AGAIN!".

First Post: 10/01/2016

The Militarisation of The Flotilla of Moo

After reading the newest issue of "The National Order" I found out that The Flotilla of Moo is holding an "OPEN" census to their citizens regarding a change in national classification from "Nomadic Peoples" to "Armed Republic". Talk about militarization! I'm just wondering if this is the choice of Mr Moo of Flotilla or just some sort of power move from General Casico.

I talked to some of my informers from around Gregoria and they had this to say about the census:

"Those polls done by General Quentin of Stats and whatever? HE RIGGED THE VOTES! ISN'T IT OBVIOUS!".

"I think its ridiculous, all of this about a classification yet no one is talking about how my cats are sick ... AGAIN!".

I've been talking to the secret agent man in my closet and he keeps telling me how its going to be a coup ... or a cap ... caviar?"

I think we can tell by these statements from my *ahem* trustworthy informants that there is something MAJOR going on behind the scenes!

Jail Blood House Vampire Scum

Can we just talk about the new legislation that went through the Government Ballroom which funnily enough was MISSED OUT of the most recent "The National Order" bulletin!

This new legislation is allowing us to take the BLOOD from INNOCEN- ... well ... SEMI INNOCENT citizens!

Here are some more quotes from my trustworthy informants:

"Are we really going to allow the government to harvest blood from these people. What's next? Hair? Organs? SOULS?!"

"The whole of my family are in jail and am I, I don't want to give my blood away to some children or whatever"

"I think its good that the government are stepping up to punish these hardened criminals but blood stealing? REALLY?
Last edited by Bogmin on Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
~\\~ "We will tread even where others won't" ~//~

Puppet Nations:
The Disputed Territories of: Ex-Bomarth
The Disputed Territories of: Ex-Rego

Leader: General Casico
International Relations: General Alexander

Return to Factbooks and National Information