NATION

PASSWORD

Hindia Belanda Embassy Programme (OPEN)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Empire of the United States
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the United States » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:17 pm

National information
Full nation name: Empire of the United States of America
Short nation name: United States
Region: Empire of Galea

Head of State: Emperor Eugene I
Head of Government: Prime Minister The Rt Hon. Kamala Harris
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation John Kerry
Form of government: Constitutional monarchy

Is there anti-discrimination law (racial, religious, ethnic) in your country? Yes
Does your country provide its citizens with civil rights? Yes
Are there LGBT rights in your country? Yes (As of January 2019 3 members of the Imperial Family are openly homosexual The Emperor, Crown Prince, and Prince of Florida)
Is there religious freedom in your country? Yes
Does your country respect the rule of law? Yes

Embassy information

Embassy location (pick one): [X] Weltevreden, [ ] Pengairan, [ ] Noordwijk, [ ] Menteng
Diplomatic staff: 10
Security staff: 10
Service staff: 10
Weapons: 10x tasers
Additional requirements: None

WIll you be importing any animals, alcohol, drugs or plants? 2x German Shepherds, 1x Dachshund

Ambassador information
Name: Kenneth Carter
health concerns? None
Will your ambassador bring any family member? Isabella (Wife), Evelyn (Daughter)
Amount of registered land diplomatic vehicles: 2x 2019 Chevrolet Tahoe

Deputy Ambassador information
Name: Alfredo Steele
health concerns?: None

Consulate information
Do you wish to open any consulates in Hindia Belanda? No

Diplomatic information

Do you wish to enter into an economic partnership with Hindia Belanda? No
Do you wish to establish a visa-free agreement between our two countries? No
Do you wish to establish a cultural centre for your country in Hindia Belanda? No
Do you want Hindia Belanda to establish an embassy in your nation? (please provide a link if so) No
OOC: Has your nation been previously in contact with Hindia Belanda? (if yes, under which nation?) No
Last edited by Empire of the United States on Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:23 pm

Great Nortend wrote:

ORDER IN COUNCIL
Appointment of Consul

At the Royal High Court of the Parliament, 14th January, 16° A. R.

PRESENT:

The King's Exceeding Mighty, Most Excellent and Most Gracious Majesty in Council

His Majesty by and with the advice of His Privy Council here assembled is pleased to hereby Constitute and Cppoint, and doth hereby Constitute and Appoint James Edward Barnaby Smith, Esquire, to be His Majesty's Consul at Jayapura to have, hold and exercise the office thereof with jurisdiction over Papua and the Moluccas in the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda.

(Sgd.) G. D. GARDINER

The Foreign Minister of the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda issues the following Exequatur in exercise of the powers conferred upon him by virtue of his office; and does therefore invoke the authority of the Crown to give effect to the same, as follows:

Having examined carefully the Commission dated the 14th of January, 2019, of Mr James Edward Barnaby Smith, Esq. to the post of His Erbonian Majesty's Consul for Papua and the Moluccas, and being assured of his excellent credentials as have been exhibited to me, I do hereby, in exercise of my authority as Foreign Minister of the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda, recognise him as such and authorise him to lawfully exercise all functions connected to his consular office.

I request all relevant authorities in the Commonwealth to recognise him as such and allow him rights and privileges which all other commissioned Foreign Consuls do at present enjoy and use in the Commonwealth.

Issued on the 14th of January, 2019 at Weltevreden by myself, Brega Wardana, Foreign Minister of the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda, pursuant to the relevant Acts of the Staten-Generaal.

Brega Wardana
Foreign Minister

Great Nortend wrote:OOC: I think I will consider HB to still be in the real world setting until such time as the problems between a RL-setting GN and an alternate-setting HB can be resolved. The problem with alternate settings is that so much of what we know simply wouldn't exist, or at least there would have to be great suspension of disbelief as to history, language, culture &c. and where it came from. I couldn't find HB in the map of Astyria (Edit: I found it; it has a different appearance so I suppose my question still stands) so I ask if HB in the Astyria setting is still on the equator and shaped the same with mostly the same history or is it somewhere else and completely different? http://i.imgur.com/04z0CVl.jpg Maintaining two threads of history surely is difficult—just one is hard for me!

OOC: This is something I so needed to address, so thanks for raising the question in the first place! I imagine some players who have interacted with HB may get confused in the future by some of these inconsistencies following my move to Astyria.

Almost every bit of details that exists in my main canon exists also, completely unaltered, in the alternate version of HB. I’d say the main difference is that the Netherlands is now Noordenstaat, the Queen Anne Charlotte, and the PM Antje Moeljani. HB and Noordenstaat aren’t constituent countries of a single kingdom but rather separate sovereign states with a loose confederal relationship.

Everything else remains mostly the same, although HB is no longer on the equator and has a different geographical appearance. It’s now situated north of the equator bordering Maqtajer, but still has a tropical rainforest climate with some parts like Jakarta, Soerabaja and Bandung falling under a tropical monsoon climate (Astyria is not an entire planet but rather a region that exists in NS Earth). Names of cities and provinces remain the same, with the addition of a new island called Senjani where the Austronesian natives of HB first settled in the prehistoric era. You could check out the introductory section and infobox of my IIWiki article to get some ideas of what I’ve changed and didn’t (I haven’t yet updated the rest of the article).

I’m considering again whether to kill off RL-setting HB, because I now realise the difference between it and my alternate version is negligible at best so in theory it wouldn’t be canon-breaking. What would you say are some of the problems that would arise between a RL-setting GN and an “Astyrian-setting” HB?
Nederlands-Indië - Hindia Belanda
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Ioannis Papakonstantinou, Senator (independent)

Great Nortend
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 08, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Nortend » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:04 pm

Hindia Belanda wrote:
Great Nortend wrote:

ORDER IN COUNCIL
Appointment of Consul

At the Royal High Court of the Parliament, 14th January, 16° A. R.

PRESENT:

The King's Exceeding Mighty, Most Excellent and Most Gracious Majesty in Council

His Majesty by and with the advice of His Privy Council here assembled is pleased to hereby Constitute and Cppoint, and doth hereby Constitute and Appoint James Edward Barnaby Smith, Esquire, to be His Majesty's Consul at Jayapura to have, hold and exercise the office thereof with jurisdiction over Papua and the Moluccas in the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda.

(Sgd.) G. D. GARDINER

The Foreign Minister of the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda issues the following Exequatur in exercise of the powers conferred upon him by virtue of his office; and does therefore invoke the authority of the Crown to give effect to the same, as follows:

Having examined carefully the Commission dated the 14th of January, 2019, of Mr James Edward Barnaby Smith, Esq. to the post of His Erbonian Majesty's Consul for Papua and the Moluccas, and being assured of his excellent credentials as have been exhibited to me, I do hereby, in exercise of my authority as Foreign Minister of the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda, recognise him as such and authorise him to lawfully exercise all functions connected to his consular office.

I request all relevant authorities in the Commonwealth to recognise him as such and allow him rights and privileges which all other commissioned Foreign Consuls do at present enjoy and use in the Commonwealth.

Issued on the 14th of January, 2019 at Weltevreden by myself, Brega Wardana, Foreign Minister of the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda, pursuant to the relevant Acts of the Staten-Generaal.

Brega Wardana
Foreign Minister

Great Nortend wrote:OOC: I think I will consider HB to still be in the real world setting until such time as the problems between a RL-setting GN and an alternate-setting HB can be resolved. The problem with alternate settings is that so much of what we know simply wouldn't exist, or at least there would have to be great suspension of disbelief as to history, language, culture &c. and where it came from. I couldn't find HB in the map of Astyria (Edit: I found it; it has a different appearance so I suppose my question still stands) so I ask if HB in the Astyria setting is still on the equator and shaped the same with mostly the same history or is it somewhere else and completely different? http://i.imgur.com/04z0CVl.jpg Maintaining two threads of history surely is difficult—just one is hard for me!

OOC: This is something I so needed to address, so thanks for raising the question in the first place! I imagine some players who have interacted with HB may get confused in the future by some of these inconsistencies following my move to Astyria.

Almost every bit of details that exists in my main canon exists also, completely unaltered, in the alternate version of HB. I’d say the main difference is that the Netherlands is now Noordenstaat, the Queen Anne Charlotte, and the PM Antje Moeljani. HB and Noordenstaat aren’t constituent countries of a single kingdom but rather separate sovereign states with a loose confederal relationship.

Everything else remains mostly the same, although HB is no longer on the equator and has a different geographical appearance. It’s now situated north of the equator bordering Maqtajer, but still has a tropical rainforest climate with some parts like Jakarta, Soerabaja and Bandung falling under a tropical monsoon climate (Astyria is not an entire planet but rather a region that exists in NS Earth). Names of cities and provinces remain the same, with the addition of a new island called Senjani where the Austronesian natives of HB first settled in the prehistoric era. You could check out the introductory section and infobox of my IIWiki article to get some ideas of what I’ve changed and didn’t (I haven’t yet updated the rest of the article).

I’m considering again whether to kill off RL-setting HB, because I now realise the difference between it and my alternate version is negligible at best so in theory it wouldn’t be canon-breaking. What would you say are some of the problems that would arise between a RL-setting GN and an “Astyrian-setting” HB?

That spelling error was killing me... 'Cppoint'. Anyway, I normally just assume all countries when they are clearly made up, like Great Nortend or the like, is located somewhere in the ocean or attached to some 'extra' continent somewhere on Earth whatever it may be. Hitherto, I had placed Hindia Belanda in-place of Indonesia, but if you decide to focus on the Astyrian setting, I would just put it 'somewhere' on Earth. Essentially I extend in my mind the world geographically to include them even if they wouldn't fit. I would recommend that you focuss on your Astyrian setting because it seems like indeed there is very actual difference to justify the duplication with the RL and the Astyrian one. Also, it seems a bit more interesting to me if you don't have to stick with how the Netherlands operates in the world.

I wouldn't say there would be any problems for me except that 'Noordenstaat' doesn't seem like something which would be used in English; in fact it seems to be the very opposite of 'Netherlands' meaning north state rather than 'lower lands' which is amusing. If I take the Astyrian setting, I think I would have to unilaterally rename Noordenstaat when rendered in Nortan English at least to remove the double 'a' and 'o' into Nordenstat, to account for linguistic sensibilities, though that is a problem for Nikolia I suppose. In fact, do English, Latin, French &c still exist in the Astyrian canon?
Last edited by Great Nortend on Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
News from Great Nortend : https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=417866
Diplomacy, Consulates &c. : https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=417865

This nation is an exaggerated representation of my personal views in most areas.

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:16 am

Gutulia wrote:
(Image)
to -
Ministry of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent
Government of Hindia Belanda

Consulate information
Do you wish to open any consulates in Hindia Belanda? we want only that

Number of consulates (limit is two): 1
Location of consulate(s) (Bandung, Pahlaniukan, Samarang, Denpasar, Bandar Kunti and Jayapura): Bandung

Diplomatic staff per consulate: 3
Security staff per consulate: 10
Service staff per consulate: 5
Weapons per consulate (limit is two lethal weapons): 10 pistols
Name(s) of consul(s): Ms. Rianti Widyasari

Diplomatic information

Do you wish to enter into an economic partnership with Hindia Belanda? yes
Do you wish to establish a visa-free agreement between our two countries? no
Do you wish to establish a cultural centre for your country in Hindia Belanda? yes
Do you want Hindia Belanda to establish an embassy in your nation? (please provide a link if so) soon after I make one
OOC: Has your nation been previously in contact with Hindia Belanda? (if yes, under which nation?) yes in general forum

Signatured by,

Harthamto Rikan
Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Foreign Office of Gutulia -

Having examined carefully the Commission dated the 13th of January, 2019, of Mme Rianti Widyasari to the post of Gutulian Consul-General in Hindia Belanda, and being assured of his excellent credentials as have been exhibited to me, I do hereby, in exercise of my authority as Foreign Minister of the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda, recognise him as such and authorise him to lawfully exercise all functions connected to his consular office.

Issued on the 19th of January, 2019 at Weltevreden by myself, Brega Wardana, Foreign Minister of the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda, pursuant to the relevant Acts of the Staten-Generaal.

Brega Wardana
Foreign Minister

IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:22 am

Empire of the United States wrote:
National information
Full nation name: Empire of the United States of America
Short nation name: United States
Region: Empire of Galea

Head of State: Emperor Eugene I
Head of Government: Prime Minister The Rt Hon. Kamala Harris
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation John Kerry
Form of government: Constitutional monarchy

Is there anti-discrimination law (racial, religious, ethnic) in your country? Yes
Are there LGBT rights in your country? Yes (As of January 2019 3 members of the Imperial Family are openly homosexual The Emperor, Crown Prince, and Prince of Florida)

Embassy information

Embassy location (pick one): [X] Weltevreden, [ ] Pengairan, [ ] Noordwijk, [ ] Menteng
Diplomatic staff: 10
Security staff: 10
Weapons: 10x tasers
Additional requirements: None

WIll you be importing any animals, alcohol, drugs or plants? 2x German Shepherds, 1x Dachshund

Ambassador information
Name: Kenneth Carter
health concerns? None
Will your ambassador bring any family member? Isabella (Wife), Evelyn (Daughter)
Amount of registered land diplomatic vehicles: 2x 2019 Chevrolet Tahoe

Name: Alfredo Steele

Consulate information

Diplomatic information

Do you wish to enter into an economic partnership with Hindia Belanda? No
Do you wish to establish a visa-free agreement between our two countries? No
Do you wish to establish a cultural centre for your country in Hindia Belanda? No
Do you want Hindia Belanda to establish an embassy in your nation? (please provide a link if so) No
OOC: Has your nation been previously in contact with Hindia Belanda? (if yes, under which nation?) No

To the Hon. John Kerry
Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Empire of the United States
19 January 2019

Dear Sir,

I have had the pleasure of receiving your letter notifying the decision of your government to establish formal diplomatic relations with the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda, following high-level discussions between officials of our two countries. It is my greatest honour, therefore, to transmit to you through this letter that the Council of State of Hindia Belanda, being the highest executive body in the Commonwealth, has welcomed the decision with only the greatest delight and optimism. I hope that our sentiments are shared, likewise, by your government.

It therefore pleases me to inform your government that Governor-General Maryam Rahmadisoerja, in exercise of her Viceregal Powers, is most willing to grant credence and credit to all that Ambassador Kenneth Carter may communicate on behalf of His Imperial Majesty during his tenure in the Commonwealth. A notification has been duly made to the relevant authorities in our country of the rights and privileges that your Ambassador may enjoy and use, which other foreign Ambassadors accredited to our Commonwealth do at present enjoy and use in accordance with international laws and resolutions.

In making these decisions, the Commonwealth is hopeful that our endeavour to develop mutually respectful and cooperative ties may benefit our two countries in the most favourable manner and pave the way for closer relations in the years to come.

Thus, in the spirit of mutual cooperation between our two sovereign nations, I avail myself of this opportunity to extend to Your Excellency the assurances of my highest consideration and distinguished sentiments.

Brega Wardana
Foreign Minister of the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda

IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:27 am

Great Nortend wrote:
Hindia Belanda wrote:

(Image)

Brega Wardana
Foreign Minister

That spelling error was killing me... 'Cppoint'. Anyway, I normally just assume all countries when they are clearly made up, like Great Nortend or the like, is located somewhere in the ocean or attached to some 'extra' continent somewhere on Earth whatever it may be. Hitherto, I had placed Hindia Belanda in-place of Indonesia, but if you decide to focus on the Astyrian setting, I would just put it 'somewhere' on Earth. Essentially I extend in my mind the world geographically to include them even if they wouldn't fit. I would recommend that you focuss on your Astyrian setting because it seems like indeed there is very actual difference to justify the duplication with the RL and the Astyrian one. Also, it seems a bit more interesting to me if you don't have to stick with how the Netherlands operates in the world.

I wouldn't say there would be any problems for me except that 'Noordenstaat' doesn't seem like something which would be used in English; in fact it seems to be the very opposite of 'Netherlands' meaning north state rather than 'lower lands' which is amusing. If I take the Astyrian setting, I think I would have to unilaterally rename Noordenstaat when rendered in Nortan English at least to remove the double 'a' and 'o' into Nordenstat, to account for linguistic sensibilities, though that is a problem for Nikolia I suppose. In fact, do English, Latin, French &c still exist in the Astyrian canon?

I've made up my mind, I'll gradually kill off my rl canon and slowly integrate everything to the Astyrian canon. Etymology aside, I think Nik wouldn't really mind (I don't speak for him though) if you decided to call it Nordenstat in Nortan English. It's your language after all.

All of those languages exist in Astyria and a number of countries speak them afaik. English is spoken in some Astyrian countries like the Aurora Confederacy, Aswick, Hindia Belanda and the Blackhelm Confederacy; French in Nouvel Écosse and Latin in the Blackhelm Confederacy.
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

New Order Philippines
Attaché

Founded: Jul 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Order Philippines » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:43 am

National information
Full nation name: The Philippine Empire of New Order Philippines
Short nation name: New Order Philippines
Region: The Reborn Foundation

Head of State: Brian Hunter
Head of Government: Brian Hunter
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Matthew Flores
Form of government: constitutional republic

Are there LGBT rights in your country? Yes

Embassy information

Embassy location (pick one): [ ] Weltevreden, [/] Pengairan, [ ] Noordwijk, [ ] Menteng
Diplomatic staff: 8
Security staff: 12
Service staff: 9
Weapons: tasers, stun guns, and rifles
Additional requirements: none

WIll you be importing any animals, alcohol, drugs or plants? Cebu cinnamon

Ambassador information
Name: Ilene Perez
health concerns? none
Will your ambassador bring any family member? Alexis (Husband), Arianne (Daughter)
Amount of registered land diplomatic vehicles: 4

Name: Thomas Cabrera
health concerns?: none

Consulate information
Do you wish to open any consulates in Hindia Belanda? no

Diplomatic information

Do you wish to enter into an economic partnership with Hindia Belanda? Yes
Do you wish to establish a cultural centre for your country in Hindia Belanda? no
Do you want Hindia Belanda to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes
OOC: Has your nation been previously in contact with Hindia Belanda? (if yes, under which nation?) yes, this one
Last edited by New Order Philippines on Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
-=The Philippine Empire of New Order Philippines=-
"Philippine Rules!"

Karu Nadu
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Karu Nadu » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:03 pm

National information
Full nation name: Karu Republic
Short nation name: Karu Nadu
Region: Hindu, Buddhist, Muslim, Christian

Head of State: To Be Decided
Head of Government: Lakshmi Dasa
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Hasan Ali
Form of government: Parliamentary Republic

Is there anti-discrimination law (racial, religious, ethnic) in your country? Yes.
Does your country provide its citizens with civil rights? Yes.
Are there LGBT rights in your country? Yes.
Is there religious freedom in your country? Yes.
Does your country respect the rule of law? Yes.

Embassy information

Embassy location (pick one): [ ] Weltevreden, [ ] Pengairan, [ ] Noordwijk, [x] Menteng
Diplomatic staff: 6
Security staff: 8
Weapons: none.
Additional requirements: none.

WIll you be importing any animals, alcohol, drugs or plants? No.

Ambassador information
Name: Deepak Rao
health concerns? none.
Will your ambassador bring any family member? no.
Amount of registered land diplomatic vehicles: 2

Name: Vijay Datta

Consulate information
Do you wish to open any consulates in Hindia Belanda? Not yet.

Diplomatic information

Do you wish to enter into an economic partnership with Hindia Belanda? Yes.
Do you wish to establish a visa-free agreement between our two countries? Yes.
Do you wish to establish a cultural centre for your country in Hindia Belanda? Yes.
Do you want Hindia Belanda to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes. Thread not yet available.
OOC: Has your nation been previously in contact with Hindia Belanda? (if yes, under which nation?) Yes. As Sahak.

Hiram Land
Ambassador

Founded: May 10, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Hiram Land » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:58 pm

Hindia Belanda wrote:
Great Nortend wrote:

I've made up my mind, I'll gradually kill off my rl canon and slowly integrate everything to the Astyrian canon. Etymology aside, I think Nik wouldn't really mind (I don't speak for him though) if you decided to call it Nordenstat in Nortan English. It's your language after all.

All of those languages exist in Astyria and a number of countries speak them afaik. English is spoken in some Astyrian countries like the Aurora Confederacy, Aswick, Hindia Belanda and the Blackhelm Confederacy; French in Nouvel Écosse and Latin in the Blackhelm Confederacy.

welp. bad time to say my nation has Dutch as a official language.
Слава Україні!
#KyrusiaSoTrue
he/him
uwu
National Information
Unidas et Hyramalunde
Nationbuilder
Old Dispatches

Alternate: Hiramia-Omfew
_____ Hiram Land _____
Hyramas or Bust!
Thank you to Nanako Island for providing help for the signature.

Proud UFN member
RIP UNoE and UoJ

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:10 am

New Order Philippines wrote:
National information
Full nation name: The Philippine Empire of New Order Philippines
Short nation name: New Order Philippines
Region: The Reborn Foundation

Head of State: Brian Hunter
Head of Government: Brian Hunter
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Matthew Flores
Form of government: constitutional republic

Embassy information

Embassy location (pick one): [ ] Weltevreden, [/] Pengairan, [ ] Noordwijk, [ ] Menteng
Diplomatic staff: 8
Security staff: 12
Service staff: 9
Weapons: tasers, stun guns, and rifles

WIll you be importing any animals, alcohol, drugs or plants? Cebu cinnamon

Ambassador information
Name: Ilene Perez
health concerns? none
Will your ambassador bring any family member? Alexis (Husband), Arianne (Daughter)
Amount of registered land diplomatic vehicles: 4

Name: Thomas Cabrera

Consulate information
Do you wish to open any consulates in Hindia Belanda? no

Diplomatic information

Do you wish to establish a cultural centre for your country in Hindia Belanda? no
Do you want Hindia Belanda to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes
OOC: Has your nation been previously in contact with Hindia Belanda? (if yes, under which nation?) yes, this one

To The Hon. Matthew Flores
Minister of Foreign Affairs of New Order Phillipines
8 February 2019

Dear Sir,

I have had the pleasure of receiving your letter notifying the decision of your government to establish formal diplomatic relations with the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda, following high-level discussions between officials of our two countries. It is my greatest honour, therefore, to transmit to you through this letter that the Council of State of Hindia Belanda, being the highest executive body in the Commonwealth, has welcomed the decision with only the greatest delight and optimism. I hope that our sentiments are shared, likewise, by your government.

It therefore pleases me to inform your government that Governor-General Maryam Rahmadisoerja, in exercise of her Viceregal Powers, is most willing to grant credence and credit to all that Ambassador Ilene Perez may communicate on behalf of your Head of State during her tenure in the Commonwealth. A notification has been duly made to the relevant authorities in our country of the rights and privileges that your Ambassador may enjoy and use, which other foreign Ambassadors accredited to our Commonwealth do at present enjoy and use in accordance with international laws and resolutions

In making these decisions, the Commonwealth is hopeful that our endeavour to develop mutually respectful and cooperative ties may benefit our two countries in the most favourable manner and pave the way for closer relations in the years to come.

Thus, in the spirit of mutual cooperation between our two sovereign nations, I avail myself of this opportunity to extend to Your Excellency the assurances of my highest consideration and distinguished sentiments.

Brega Wardana

IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:15 am

Karu Nadu wrote:
National information
Full nation name: Karu Republic
Short nation name: Karu Nadu
Region: Hindu, Buddhist, Muslim, Christian

Head of State: To Be Decided
Head of Government: Lakshmi Dasa
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Hasan Ali
Form of government: Parliamentary Republic

Is there anti-discrimination law (racial, religious, ethnic) in your country? Yes.
Does your country provide its citizens with civil rights? Yes.
Are there LGBT rights in your country? Yes.
Is there religious freedom in your country? Yes.
Does your country respect the rule of law? Yes.

Embassy information

Embassy location (pick one): [ ] Weltevreden, [ ] Pengairan, [ ] Noordwijk, [x] Menteng
Weapons: none.
Additional requirements: none.

WIll you be importing any animals, alcohol, drugs or plants? No.

Ambassador information
Name: Deepak Rao
health concerns? none.
Will your ambassador bring any family member? no.
Amount of registered land diplomatic vehicles: 2

Name: Vijay Datta

Consulate information
Do you wish to open any consulates in Hindia Belanda? Not yet.

Diplomatic information

Do you wish to enter into an economic partnership with Hindia Belanda? Yes.
Do you wish to establish a visa-free agreement between our two countries? Yes.
Do you wish to establish a cultural centre for your country in Hindia Belanda? Yes.
Do you want Hindia Belanda to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes. Thread not yet available.
OOC: Has your nation been previously in contact with Hindia Belanda? (if yes, under which nation?) Yes. As Sahak.

To The Hon. Hasan Ali
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Karu Nadu
8 February 2019

Dear Sir,

It therefore pleases me to inform your government that Governor-General Maryam Rahmadisoerja, in exercise of her Viceregal Powers, is most willing to grant credence and credit to all that Ambassador Deepak Rao may communicate on behalf of your Head of State during his tenure in the Commonwealth. A notification has been duly made to the relevant authorities in our country of the rights and privileges that your Ambassador may enjoy and use, which other foreign Ambassadors accredited to our Commonwealth do at present enjoy and use in accordance with international laws and resolutions.

Brega Wardana

IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Gutulia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gutulia » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:08 am

National information
Full nation name: Republic of Gutulia
Short nation name: Gutulia
Region: Anteria

Head of State: President Joko Widaya
Head of Government: Same
Foreign Minister or equivalent: His Excellency Harthamto Rikan
Form of government: Presidential Republic

Is there anti-discrimination law (racial, religious, ethnic) in your country? yes
Does your country provide its citizens with civil rights? yes
Are there LGBT rights in your country? yes, but have several laws
Is there religious freedom in your country? yes
Does your country respect the rule of law? yes

Embassy information

Embassy location (pick one): [ ] Weltevreden, [ ] Pengairan, [x] Noordwijk, [ ] Menteng
Diplomatic staff: 3
Service staff: 7
Weapons: 8 pistols

WIll you be importing any animals, alcohol, drugs or plants? none

Ambassador information
Name: Rifki Laksono
health concerns? heart disease
Will your ambassador bring any family member? yes
Amount of registered land diplomatic vehicles: 2 sedans

Name: Altalarik Anshar

Consulate information
Do you wish to open any consulates in Hindia Belanda? no thanks

Number of consulates (limit is two):
Location of consulate(s) (Bandung, Pahlaniukan, Samarang, Denpasar, Bandar Kunti and Jayapura):

Diplomatic staff per consulate:
Security staff per consulate:
Service staff per consulate:
Weapons per consulate (limit is two lethal weapons):
Name(s) of consul(s):

Diplomatic information

Do you wish to establish a visa-free agreement between our two countries? yes
Do you wish to establish a cultural centre for your country in Hindia Belanda? yes
Do you want Hindia Belanda to establish an embassy in your nation? (please provide a link if so) yes, viewtopic.php?f=23&t=459041
OOC: Has your nation been previously in contact with Hindia Belanda? (if yes, under which nation?) no
Last edited by Gutulia on Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
G U T U L I A
Protect Royal, Serve Gutulia

Great Nortend
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Nortend » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:00 am

OOC: Not completely related to your embassy programme, but I don't know where else to post it other than my thread.

His Erbonian Majesty's Foreign Office
ON HIS ERBONIAN MAJESTY'S SERVICE

To His Excellency the Foreign Minister of the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda,
℅ Her Excellency Madame Latifa Speer, Ambassadour of Hindia Belanda

21 of January, 2019

Your Excellency,

I have the honour to advise Your Excellency that your letter of the 19th instant, regarding our Government's recently distributed circular memorandum regarding was well received, and I thank you for your encouraging words. We do hope that bill, entitled, 'A Bill to amend the Act to further the maintenance of the established church, public morals and spirituality', shall pass within this sitting term and be assented to by His Majesty by Lady Day at least, if not by Candlemas. We hope to get the bill to pass the lower houses to day, the 21st, however are unsure as to whether the House of Lords will be cooperative on this matter or not.

The Government has asked Professour Matthew Zewty, the Professour of Arabia and the Near East, at St Claire's College at the University of Limmes, to serve as chairman of a committee to investigate how the establishment of the mosk, or mosque, may be best achieved. Professour Zewty has had an extensive career studying the Mohammedan religion's history and present conditions, and I shall advise him to consider your Government's concerns and to consult with His Eminence the Auxiliary Imam as soon as possible.

The current security proposals which have been submitted by Professour Zewty is that prospective Mohammedans wishing to settle in Cadell would be subject to checks of background and character, to ensure no 'radicalised' persons with a malicious bent is permitted to stay in the country. This is, in any case, the standard procedure for all foreigners wishing to enter Great Nortend. Professour Zewty has suggested that access to the mosk require signing in and signing out, and possibly the stamping of a 'mosk card' or similar document which would be issued to Mohammedan aliens entering the country upon request. Furthermore, the mosk would be open only during hours of communal prayer and during this time under the watch of police.

We have heard, especially in recent years, of the growing potential for such radicalisation of especially Mohammedan youths in mosks around the world, and are cogent of the potential dangers. We have been indeed fortunate to have in the past years had only one attack by radicalised youths on Nortan subjects, however countenance the possibility of more, especially considering recent events. We intend for this mosk, provisionally named the 'Mosk of Cadell', to be under the direct supervision and control of the King's Clerk, Sir Aaron, and indeed, the Clerk's Department is currently looking for a suitable leader of the mosk from abroad, of either the Sunni or Shia branches of the faith. We are told that all Mohammedans can pray in any type of mosk, be it Shia or Sunni, so two mosks will not be needed.

To allay any possible fears, I evince to Your Excellency that we are searching for a moderate leader, which I believe are known as 'Imams', who is cognisant of the current and historical situation in Great Nortend regarding Mohammedanism, and one who is unlikely to stir up trouble, discord or dissent. The 'Imam' will be required to swear an oath of allegiance upon the 'Tawrat' and 'Zabur', two of the faith's holy books, to His Majesty, and inform the Government of any suspected radicalisation.

Further details will be made available to the Hindia Belandan Government after the passage of the Bill, and I hope that I have satisfactorily addressed the matters which Your Excellency raised in your letter and avail myself of this opportunity to reiterate to you my highest esteem and cordial friendship.

(Sgd.) G. L. J. DRACHINGTON

Sir George Drachington,
Secretary of State for Foreign and Welch Affairs

Last edited by Great Nortend on Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
News from Great Nortend : https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=417866
Diplomacy, Consulates &c. : https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=417865

This nation is an exaggerated representation of my personal views in most areas.

The Sorbs
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sorbs » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:34 pm

BY DECREE OF HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY BRONZA HAAR, EMPEROR OF THE SORBS

TO THE COMMONWEALTH OF HINDIA BELANDIA

Greetings. Long have we, and many Emperors, held strong diplomatic relations with your mother-Kingdom, but never any formalized relations with her daughter lands such as the Commonwealth of Hindia Belandia.
We have finally determined it right to extend our diplomatic ties further, and open up an embassy within your realm.
We hope this will allow us to acheive strong, positive relations with you and your people specifically, and collectively prosper from the many economic gains to be had for both sides.

All necessary forms and paperwork has been filed for the establishment of this and reciprocal embassies.

We hope for the eternally continued prosperity of your nation, people, and many, beautiful islands.
Long may the sons of Haar reign.

National information
Full nation name: The Empire of the Sorbs
Short nation name: Sorbian Empire/The Sorbs
Region: Europe

Head of State: Bronza Haar, Emperor of the Sorbs
Head of Government: Bronza Haar, Emperor of the Sorbs
Foreign Minister or equivalent: No direct equivalent, officially all foreign relations are directly on behalf of the Emperor.
Form of government: Absolute Monarchy with significant local democratic devolution handling most day to day, civil, and economic policies.

Is there religious freedom in your country? Since the 11th century
Does your country respect the rule of law? For the most part

Embassy information

Service staff: 15
Weapons: 9 Sig-Sauer P226, 1 Sorbian Export Model 1 Webley Revolver
Additional requirements:

WIll you be importing any animals, alcohol, drugs or plants? No

Ambassador information
Name: Wladimyr Haar
health concerns? Severe damage to his left leg
Will your ambassador bring any family member? His infant daughter Sara.
Amount of registered land diplomatic vehicles: 3

Name: Karl Braun

Consulate information

Diplomatic information

Do you wish to establish a visa-free agreement between our two countries? Maybe with further discussion
Do you wish to establish a cultural centre for your country in Hindia Belanda? Maybe with further discussion
Do you want Hindia Belanda to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes (No thread, embassy can be established via assumption or telegram)
OOC: Has your nation been previously in contact with Hindia Belanda? (if yes, under which nation?) (No)

Romanian-Slavia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romanian-Slavia » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:35 pm

National information
Full nation name:Empire of Romanian-Slavia
Short nation name:Romanian-Slavis
Region:New Western Atlantic

Head of State: Augustus I the Great
Head of Government: Șerban Roșbivici
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Théodoré Cesariu
Form of government: Semi-Constitutional Monarchy

Are there LGBT rights in your country? Some

Embassy information

Embassy location (pick one): [ ] Weltevreden
Diplomatic staff: 13
Security staff: 15
Service staff: 5
Weapons: 15 × 9mm Glock and 2 × 7.62mm AKM

Ambassador information
Name: Ateș-Marian Türkler
health concerns? No
Will your ambassador bring any family member? No
Amount of registered land diplomatic vehicles: 2 × 2019 Cadillac Escalade

Name: Nicolae-Ràmon Georgescu
health concerns?: No

Consulate information
Do you wish to open any consulates in Hindia Belanda? Yes

Number of consulates (2):
Location of consulate(s) (Denpasar and Jayapura):

Diplomatic staff per consulate: 5
Security staff per consulate: 8
Service staff per consulate: 3
Weapons per consulate (limit is two lethal weapons): 2 × 7.62mm AKM
Name(s) of consul(s):
Raul Tomescu (Denpasar)
Supyan Batukayev (Jayapura)

Diplomatic information

Do you wish to enter into an economic partnership with Hindia Belanda?Yes
Do you wish to establish a visa-free agreement between our two countries?Yes
Do you wish to establish a cultural centre for your country in Hindia Belanda?Yes
Do you want Hindia Belanda to establish an embassy in your nation? (please provide a link if so)
OOC: Has your nation been previously in contact with Hindia Belanda? (if yes, under which nation?)No
Augustus I the Great, The Father of the Empire wrote:The worst fact about our world is that the most powerful country in the world is a libertarian-looking oligarchy

Long Live to the Emperor!

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:30 am

Gutulia wrote:
National information
Full nation name: Republic of Gutulia
Short nation name: Gutulia
Region: Anteria

Head of State: President Joko Widaya
Head of Government: Same
Foreign Minister or equivalent: His Excellency Harthamto Rikan
Form of government: Presidential Republic

Is there anti-discrimination law (racial, religious, ethnic) in your country? yes
Does your country provide its citizens with civil rights? yes
Are there LGBT rights in your country? yes, but have several laws
Is there religious freedom in your country? yes
Does your country respect the rule of law? yes

Embassy information

Embassy location (pick one): [ ] Weltevreden, [ ] Pengairan, [x] Noordwijk, [ ] Menteng
Diplomatic staff: 3
Service staff: 7
Weapons: 8 pistols

WIll you be importing any animals, alcohol, drugs or plants? none

Ambassador information
Name: Rifki Laksono
health concerns? heart disease
Will your ambassador bring any family member? yes
Amount of registered land diplomatic vehicles: 2 sedans

Name: Altalarik Anshar

Consulate information
Do you wish to open any consulates in Hindia Belanda? no thanks

Number of consulates (limit is two):
Location of consulate(s) (Bandung, Pahlaniukan, Samarang, Denpasar, Bandar Kunti and Jayapura):

Diplomatic staff per consulate:
Security staff per consulate:
Service staff per consulate:
Weapons per consulate (limit is two lethal weapons):
Name(s) of consul(s):

Diplomatic information

Do you wish to establish a visa-free agreement between our two countries? yes
Do you want Hindia Belanda to establish an embassy in your nation? (please provide a link if so) yes, viewtopic.php?f=23&t=459041
OOC: Has your nation been previously in contact with Hindia Belanda? (if yes, under which nation?) no

To His Excellency Harhamto Rikan
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Gutulia
10 February 2019

Dear Sir,

It therefore pleases me to inform your government that Governor-General Maryam Rahmadisoerja, in exercise of her Viceregal Powers, is most willing to grant credence and credit to all that Ambassador Rifki Laksono may communicate on behalf of His Excellency the President during his tenure in the Commonwealth. A notification has been duly made to the relevant authorities in our country of the rights and privileges that your Ambassador may enjoy and use, which other foreign Ambassadors accredited to our Commonwealth do at present enjoy and use in accordance with international laws and resolutions.

Brega Wardana

IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:10 am

The Sorbs wrote:
(Image)

BY DECREE OF HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY BRONZA HAAR, EMPEROR OF THE SORBS

TO THE COMMONWEALTH OF HINDIA BELANDIA

Greetings. Long have we, and many Emperors, held strong diplomatic relations with your mother-Kingdom, but never any formalized relations with her daughter lands such as the Commonwealth of Hindia Belandia.
We have finally determined it right to extend our diplomatic ties further, and open up an embassy within your realm.
We hope this will allow us to acheive strong, positive relations with you and your people specifically, and collectively prosper from the many economic gains to be had for both sides.

All necessary forms and paperwork has been filed for the establishment of this and reciprocal embassies.

We hope for the eternally continued prosperity of your nation, people, and many, beautiful islands.

National information
Full nation name: The Empire of the Sorbs
Short nation name: Sorbian Empire/The Sorbs
Region: Europe

Head of State: Bronza Haar, Emperor of the Sorbs
Head of Government: Bronza Haar, Emperor of the Sorbs
Foreign Minister or equivalent: No direct equivalent, officially all foreign relations are directly on behalf of the Emperor.
Form of government: Absolute Monarchy with significant local democratic devolution handling most day to day, civil, and economic policies.

Is there religious freedom in your country? Since the 11th century
Does your country respect the rule of law? For the most part

Embassy information

Service staff: 15
Weapons: 9 Sig-Sauer P226, 1 Sorbian Export Model 1 Webley Revolver
Additional requirements:

Ambassador information
Name: Wladimyr Haar
health concerns? Severe damage to his left leg
Will your ambassador bring any family member? His infant daughter Sara.
Amount of registered land diplomatic vehicles: 3

Name: Karl Braun

Consulate information

Diplomatic information

Do you wish to establish a visa-free agreement between our two countries? Maybe with further discussion
Do you wish to establish a cultural centre for your country in Hindia Belanda? Maybe with further discussion
Do you want Hindia Belanda to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes (No thread, embassy can be established via assumption or telegram)
OOC: Has your nation been previously in contact with Hindia Belanda? (if yes, under which nation?) (No)

10 February 2019

Maryam Rahmadisoerja, Governor-General and Commander-in-Chief of the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda. To His Imperial Majesty Emperor of the Sorbs sendeth Greeting!

Your Imperial Majesty,

I have had the especial pleasure of receiving your letter notifying us of your decision to establish diplomatic relations with the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda. It is my greatest honour, therefore, to transmit to Your Imperial Majesty through this letter that I welcome the decision with only the greatest delight.

It therefore pleases me to inform Your Imperial Majesty that, in exercise of my Viceregal Powers, I am most willing to grant credence and credit to all that Ambassador Wladimyr Haar may communicate on your behalf during his tenure in the Commonwealth. A notification has been duly made to the relevant authorities in our country of the rights and privileges that your Ambassador may enjoy and use, which other foreign Ambassadors accredited to our Commonwealth do at present enjoy and use in accordance with international laws and resolutions.

Therefore, deign, Most Gracious Emperor, to receive the assurances of my highest regard and distinguished consideration.

SIGNED

Maryam Rahmadisoerja
Governor-General of the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda

Brega Wardana
Foreign Minister

IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:13 am

Romanian-Slavia wrote:
National information
Full nation name:Empire of Romanian-Slavia
Short nation name:Romanian-Slavis
Region:New Western Atlantic

Head of State: Augustus I the Great
Head of Government: Șerban Roșbivici
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Théodoré Cesariu
Form of government: Semi-Constitutional Monarchy

Are there LGBT rights in your country? Some

Embassy information

Embassy location (pick one): [ ] Weltevreden
Diplomatic staff: 13
Security staff: 15
Service staff: 5
Weapons: 15 × 9mm Glock and 2 × 7.62mm AKM

Ambassador information
Name: Ateș-Marian Türkler
health concerns? No
Will your ambassador bring any family member? No
Amount of registered land diplomatic vehicles: 2 × 2019 Cadillac Escalade

Name: Nicolae-Ràmon Georgescu
health concerns?: No

Consulate information
Do you wish to open any consulates in Hindia Belanda? Yes

Number of consulates (2):
Location of consulate(s) (Denpasar and Jayapura):

Diplomatic staff per consulate: 5
Security staff per consulate: 8
Service staff per consulate: 3
Weapons per consulate (limit is two lethal weapons): 2 × 7.62mm AKM
Name(s) of consul(s):
Raul Tomescu (Denpasar)
Supyan Batukayev (Jayapura)

Diplomatic information

Do you wish to enter into an economic partnership with Hindia Belanda?Yes
Do you wish to establish a visa-free agreement between our two countries?Yes
Do you wish to establish a cultural centre for your country in Hindia Belanda?Yes
Do you want Hindia Belanda to establish an embassy in your nation? (please provide a link if so)
OOC: Has your nation been previously in contact with Hindia Belanda? (if yes, under which nation?)No

To The Hon. Théodoré Cesariu
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Romanian-Slavia
10 February 2019

Dear Sir,

It therefore pleases me to inform your government that Governor-General Maryam Rahmadisoerja, in exercise of her Viceregal Powers, is most willing to grant credence and credit to all that Ambassador Ateș-Marian Türkler may communicate on behalf of His Imperial Majesty during his tenure in the Commonwealth. A notification has been duly made to the relevant authorities in our country of the rights and privileges that your Ambassador may enjoy and use, which other foreign Ambassadors accredited to our Commonwealth do at present enjoy and use in accordance with international laws and resolutions.

Brega Wardana

IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:42 am

Great Nortend wrote:
OOC: Not completely related to your embassy programme, but I don't know where else to post it other than my thread.

(Image)
His Erbonian Majesty's Foreign Office
ON HIS ERBONIAN MAJESTY'S SERVICE

To His Excellency the Foreign Minister of the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda,
℅ Her Excellency Madame Latifa Speer, Ambassadour of Hindia Belanda

21 of January, 2019

Your Excellency,

I have the honour to advise Your Excellency that your letter of the 19th instant, regarding our Government's recently distributed circular memorandum regarding was well received, and I thank you for your encouraging words. We do hope that bill, entitled, 'A Bill to amend the Act to further the maintenance of the established church, public morals and spirituality', shall pass within this sitting term and be assented to by His Majesty by Lady Day at least, if not by Candlemas. We hope to get the bill to pass the lower houses to day, the 21st, however are unsure as to whether the House of Lords will be cooperative on this matter or not.

The Government has asked Professour Matthew Zewty, the Professour of Arabia and the Near East, at St Claire's College at the University of Limmes, to serve as chairman of a committee to investigate how the establishment of the mosk, or mosque, may be best achieved. Professour Zewty has had an extensive career studying the Mohammedan religion's history and present conditions, and I shall advise him to consider your Government's concerns and to consult with His Eminence the Auxiliary Imam as soon as possible.

The current security proposals which have been submitted by Professour Zewty is that prospective Mohammedans wishing to settle in Cadell would be subject to checks of background and character, to ensure no 'radicalised' persons with a malicious bent is permitted to stay in the country. This is, in any case, the standard procedure for all foreigners wishing to enter Great Nortend. Professour Zewty has suggested that access to the mosk require signing in and signing out, and possibly the stamping of a 'mosk card' or similar document which would be issued to Mohammedan aliens entering the country upon request. Furthermore, the mosk would be open only during hours of communal prayer and during this time under the watch of police.

We have heard, especially in recent years, of the growing potential for such radicalisation of especially Mohammedan youths in mosks around the world, and are cogent of the potential dangers. We have been indeed fortunate to have in the past years had only one attack by radicalised youths on Nortan subjects, however countenance the possibility of more, especially considering recent events. We intend for this mosk, provisionally named the 'Mosk of Cadell', to be under the direct supervision and control of the King's Clerk, Sir Aaron, and indeed, the Clerk's Department is currently looking for a suitable leader of the mosk from abroad, of either the Sunni or Shia branches of the faith. We are told that all Mohammedans can pray in any type of mosk, be it Shia or Sunni, so two mosks will not be needed.

To allay any possible fears, I evince to Your Excellency that we are searching for a moderate leader, which I believe are known as 'Imams', who is cognisant of the current and historical situation in Great Nortend regarding Mohammedanism, and one who is unlikely to stir up trouble, discord or dissent. The 'Imam' will be required to swear an oath of allegiance upon the 'Tawrat' and 'Zabur', two of the faith's holy books, to His Majesty, and inform the Government of any suspected radicalisation.

Further details will be made available to the Hindia Belandan Government after the passage of the Bill, and I hope that I have satisfactorily addressed the matters which Your Excellency raised in your letter and avail myself of this opportunity to reiterate to you my highest esteem and cordial friendship.

(Sgd.) G. L. J. DRACHINGTON

Sir George Drachington,
Secretary of State for Foreign and Welch Affairs

To His Excellency the Right Honourable Sir George Drachington
The Erbonian Secretary of State for Foreign and Welch Affairs
10 February 2019

Your Excellency,

I am in receipt of your reply dated the 21st of January past, which you did me the pleasure of writing to me and I have now the honour to state that I transmitted to my Government the contents thereof. I learnt with great pleasure that my letter of 19th of January last was well received by His Erbonian Majesty’s Government and I am thankful to Your Excellency for the continued commitment to the improvement of relations between our two sovereign countries.

The Commonwealth Government have full confidence in the security proposals as have been advanced by Professor Matthew Zewty to His Erbonian Majesty’s Government and doubt not their efficacy in hindering any future radicalisation attempt in Great Nortend. In Your Excellency’s kind reply, you mentioned Professor Zewty’s suggestion for controlled access into and out of the mosque, the implementation of which we find acceptable, so much so that we would consider introducing such a practice here in the Commonwealth, in the peripheries of the Province of Malaya where radical Islam has regrettably taken roots in a few rural mosques.

We reiterate the importance of security in Great Nortend to us in Hindia Belanda, not least when there now exists a community of Hindia Belandan expatriates numbering a little more than ninety persons scattered throughout your country. Realising that radicalisation does not necessarily take place in mosques alone, as we have found in recent years the emergence of which may occur at private homes and other places, there is a necessity to put additional security measures in place, as the Commonwealth have done so, and it is a matter for His Erbonian Majesty’s Government to decide which policy best suits the circumstances there.

Your Excellency mentioned that His Erbonian Majesty's Government are looking for a suitable person to occupy the position of imam of the proposed mosque. Whilst the Commonwealth Government have no intention to proffer to His Erbonian Majesty’s Government any nomination for the position, His Eminence the Auxiliary Imam will have the Shia Convocation ready to furnish His Erbonian Majesty’s government with a list of suitable persons, from both the Reformed Sunni and Esoteric Shia persuasions, who have passed rigorous background checks should Your Excellency request it. His Eminence the Auxiliary Imam, in his letter to me dated the 6th last, has made it clear that the denomination to which the future imam may belong ultimately matters not to him, insofar as members of his faith will not be subject to radicalisation of any sort under their tenure.

I am further happy to acquaint Your Excellency that the Auxiliary Imamate is well disposed to provide advice to and cooperate with Professor Zewty in whichever manner that the professor may find most convenient, perhaps by visiting the headquarters of the Shia Convocation in Bukit Ilias in person to have audience of the Auxiliary Imam at the professor’s earliest pleasure, by an exchange of letters or other means of communication.

In closing, I am hopeful that this endeavour of ours will produce the desired outcome, that of greater religious freedom for Hindia Belandan nationals in Great Nortend and maintenance of good relations which so happily exist between our two sovereign countries and thus, with great respect and good wishes, I avail myself of this opportunity to renew to you the assurances of my highest consideration and esteem.

Brega Wardana

IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Great Nortend
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Nortend » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:31 am

OOC: Not going to be RPed.

By Command of The King

The Lord High Chamberlain requests the presence of

Her Excellency Madame Latifa Speer

at His Majesty's Diplomatic Reception to be held at the Palace of St Michael'sgate
on Friday, the 1st day of March in the 16th year of His Majesty's Reign, at 6·30 p.m.

   A reply is requested to:
   The Lord High Chamberlain's Office,
   The Palace of St Michael'sgate,
   Lendert-with-Cadell
Dress: Evening Court Dress or Formal National Dress   
Gentlemen, black embroidered tail coat, white waistcoat,   
white tie or jabot, knee breeches and buckled shoes.   
Decorations, Ribands and Star; Miniature Medals; No Swords.  

   

The Sorbs
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sorbs » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:35 pm

From the Desk of Ambassador Wladimyr Haar

To the foreign minstry of the Commonwealth of Hindia Belandia and whomever else it may concern:

Dear sirs,

I am taking the time to write this message personally to paper in order to most properly express my thanks to you and your commonwealth for accepting me as Ambassador to Hindia Belandia. It is truly an honor.
It is of great personal significance to me to finally begin true and proper diplomatic work on the world stage. Beyond my personal thanks, it is of course deserving of most thanks for the future diplomatic opportunities between our nations that are now finally opened by this embassy and my status as ambassador. In the coming days I will be in full capacity to begin properly assuming my role as Ambassador. If there is any information or requests you desire to relay before then, I would be more than glad to oblige.

Best regards,
Wladimyr Haar
Last edited by The Sorbs on Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:44 am

Great Nortend wrote:
OOC: Not going to be RPed.

(Image)
By Command of The King

The Lord High Chamberlain requests the presence of

Her Excellency Madame Latifa Speer

at His Majesty's Diplomatic Reception to be held at the Palace of St Michael'sgate
on Friday, the 1st day of March in the 16th year of His Majesty's Reign, at 6·30 p.m.

   A reply is requested to:
   The Lord High Chamberlain's Office,
   The Palace of St Michael'sgate,
   Lendert-with-Cadell
Dress: Evening Court Dress or Formal National Dress   
Gentlemen, black embroidered tail coat, white waistcoat,   
white tie or jabot, knee breeches and buckled shoes.   
Decorations, Ribands and Star; Miniature Medals; No Swords.  

   

Mr Mathijs Vuitel, First Secretary to Her Excellency Mme Latifa Speer, Ambassador of the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda to the Court of St Michael’sgate, presents his compliments to the Lord High Chamberlain and has the especial honour to inform the Lord High Chamberlain of Ambassador Speer’s pleasure to accept His Erbonian Majesty’s invitation to attend the Diplomatic Reception at the Palace of St Michael’sgate on Friday, the 1st day of March, 2019.

Mathijs Vuitel
First Secretary
Embassy of the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda
Lendert, 11 February, 2019

IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:50 am

The Sorbs wrote:

To the foreign minstry of the Commonwealth of Hindia Belandia and whomever else it may concern:

Dear sirs,

I am taking the time to write this message personally to paper in order to most properly express my thanks to you and your commonwealth for accepting me as Ambassador to Hindia Belandia. It is truly an honor.
It is of great personal significance to me to finally begin true and proper diplomatic work on the world stage. Beyond my personal thanks, it is of course deserving of most thanks for the future diplomatic opportunities between our nations that are now finally opened by this embassy and my status as ambassador. In the coming days I will be in full capacity to begin properly assuming my role as Ambassador. If there is any information or requests you desire to relay before then, I would be more than glad to oblige.

Best regards,
Wladimyr Haar

To His Excellency Ambassador Wladimyr Haar
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Empire of the Sorbs
13 February 2019

My Dear Ambassador,

Yesterday I had the honour to receive your considered letter dated the 11th last. I should like to take this opportunity to express to you my congratulations on your appointment as His Sorbian Imperial Majesty’s Ambassador to the Commonwealth.

I am happy to inform you that, on arriving in Jakarta, you will be met by myself at your port of entry and I shall be happy to accompany you to your Embassy, where I expect you to present me with copies of your Letters of Credence for the Foreign Ministry. This will not be the case, however, should your arrival take place very early or late in the day and in such situation an official of the Foreign Ministry would be honoured to welcome you personally instead. The receipt of copies of your Letters of Credence by the Foreign Ministry will constitute the full assumption of your duties in your role as head of mission.

It is the protocol in the Commonwealth that every incoming head of mission have Audience of Her Excellency the Governor-General to present the original copy of their Letters of Credence at most three days after their arrival. This being February, Her Excellency the Governor-General is in residence at Buitenzorg Palace, which is situated about 60 km from Jakarta. On the day of the Audience, I shall be honoured to collect you along with your family and staff by car for the journey to Hyacinttuin, whence we would continue the rest of the distance to the palace by horse-drawn carriage.

I avail myself of this opportunity to extend to you the assurances of my highest consideration.

SIGNED

Pierre du Perron
Marshal of the Diplomatic Corps

Last edited by Hindia Belanda on Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

The Sorbs
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sorbs » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:53 pm

To Marshal of the Diplomatic Corps Pierre du Perron:

Dear Sir,

I am to arrive via flight midday tomorrow and should be at a time in which I would be more than happy to be escorted in person to my new position as Ambassador of the Emperor of the Sorbs to the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda. I of course will follow the general protocall of the Commonwealth and the original letters of credence will be provided directly by myself to Her Excellency the Governor-General after I have arrived as soon as time permits, most likely that evening. I will also provide copies of the letters of credence to yourself upon my arrival in Jakarta forthwith.

I thank you for yourself and your nation's warm acceptance of myself to Hindia Belanda as an Ambassador.

Best regards,
Wladimyr Haar

Fyngaria
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Fyngaria » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:43 pm

2019 March 3rd
Important Notice

The chancery of the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Fyngaria in Jakarta will be under renovations for the time period between 10th March 2019 and 15th May 2019. For the time being, consular department will be temporarily moved to the building of the Delegation of the Lorecian Community in Jakarta and its working times will be the following: Monday to Friday from 8:00h to 13:00h.

Diplomatic corps will also be relocated to the building of the Delegation of the Lorecian Community in Jakarta, while the contact information will remain the same.

Thank you for your patience.

Embassy in Jakarta
Federal Republic of Fyngaria

Džákartsir Émbásad - Tažrošórg Féderalistá Fjóngariká
dzakart@aem.gov.fy

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information