NATION

PASSWORD

Yet Another Civilization Index [Still Alive]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Overall satisfaction with this index?

The first poll answer is always spider bot bait
23%
I am satisfied with this index
48%
I am not satisfied with this index
4%
Asparagus is definitely better than this index
11%
None of these poll options describe my feelings.
14%

Total votes : 1774

Cascadian Pacific States of America
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Cascadian Pacific States of America » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:17 pm

Nation: Cascadian Pacific States of America
Tier: 7
Level: 0
Type: 7
Power Comparator: (see below)
Special Notes about your civilization: The Cascadian Pacific States of America has ulitized most of it's owned planets and moons power, with massive strip-mining operations exploiting a large amount of resources with thousands of employees. A system of large space stations have offered a efficent fueling system for ships in the solar system, with interplanetary travel being common as well as affordable spaceships for the middle class and citizenry. It's military ulitizes a large system of orbital cannons, which can destroy even the largest of cities. The military as well operates a fully fledged army consisiting of thousands, if not millions of clone soldiers.
Any Improvement Suggestions for the Index? None.

Intergalactic Catholic Republic
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Intergalactic Catholic Republic » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:23 am

Nation: The Federation Of The Catholic Intergalactic Republic
Tier: 11
Level: Magic Is Blasphemy (0)
Type: 10
Special Notes about your civilization: None
Any Improvement Suggestions for the Index? Nope
S p a c e-C a t h o l i c s

A Post-FFT Nation

Located on the surface of planet 9

The Hellenistic Realm
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hellenistic Realm » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:58 pm

Nation: The Hellenistic Realm
Tier:9
Level: 3
Type: 9
Power Comparator: 5
Special Notes about your civilization: There are few individuals in the Realm who may posses 'magical' or 'supernatural' abilities, but are either unaware or afraid of becoming an outcast.
Any Improvement Suggestions for the Index?: none at the moment
The Hellenistic Realm
"Where Tyranny Fears to Thread"

Civilisation Index: Class 5
Tier 9: Wise Wanderer | Level 3: Clairvoyant Cultist | Type 9: Galactic Guardian

Kasrai
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kasrai » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:46 pm

Nation: The Commonwealth of the Kasrai
Tier: 5
Type: 4
Power Comparator: 21.6
Special Notes about your civilization: The Kasrai are a Tier 5 civilization trying to find their place among early Tier 7 civilizations. The wreckage left behind from a brutal revolutionary war and lack of coordination due to a weak central government have hampered the Kasrai's attempts to claim their share of the prosperity most of the planet enjoys.
Any Improvement Suggestions for the Index?: None
A 21.6 civilization, according to this index.

Greater Aurelian Union
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Aurelian Union » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:31 am

Nation: The Greater Aurelian Union
Tier: 6
Level: 2
Type: 5
Power Comparator: 15.6
Special Notes about your civilization: none
Any Improvement Suggestions for the Index?: none, maybe later
Last edited by Greater Aurelian Union on Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

M808B Main Battle Tank
Civilian

Founded: Aug 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby M808B Main Battle Tank » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:13 pm

Nation:M808B Main Battle Tank
Tier:8
Level:0
Type:8
Power Comparator:7.5
Special Notes about your civilization:Directly based on the UNSC in Halo, only spaceships and 165 Spartans have achieved energy shielding
Any Improvement Suggestions for the Index?:Nope.
Last edited by M808B Main Battle Tank on Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A subdivision of the Marine Corps of the United Nations Space Command (UNSC), responsible for the military, exploratory, and scientific endeavours of the Unified Earth Government (UEG) and has acted as the emergency governing body of the human race at large for a time.

Times someone guessed Nation location correctly: 1
Times someone guessed IRL location correctly: 1

Cole protocol:ACTIVE
Current Year: 2552
Flood status: ACTIVE
Covenant Status: Still sucky, OO-RAH!
Installations present: 07, 00, 05, 04
A.Is ONLINE: Cromwell, Sheila, Wellesley, Roland

All posts are based on how the UNSC would react.

New Goldman
Envoy

Founded: Jul 27, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby New Goldman » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:33 pm

Nation: Empire of New Goldman
Type: 6
Power Comparator: 84
Special Notes about your civilization: New Goldman is set in a world that closely resembles ours, but this world is slightly more intelligent and much advanced than the real life world. This Earth has also set up the first Moon colonies, including New Goldman, and the first Mars colonies are being planned. It has also created the first starships, and the major powers of the world, along with allies, have their own Space Forces.
Any Improvement Suggestions for the Index? None

Destyntine
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Destyntine » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:59 am

Nation: Destyntine
Tier: 8
Level: 1
Type: 9
Power Comparator: 5.875
Special Notes about your civilization: Mandrians are capable of being Level 1, humans are not. Destyntine has recruited a good number of Mandrians into the nation so I'm counting it.
Any Improvement Suggestions for the Index? None.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ I do stuff n' thangs.¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Spaceship go Vroooom!

NS stats are not 100% accurate, but they do represent my nation slightly!
Yeah, I'm sassy! Get over it!

Nec Terram
Lobbyist

Founded: May 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nec Terram » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:37 am

Nation: Nec Terram
Level: 3
Type: 4.33333...
Power Comparator: 17.5
Special Notes about your civilization: Use of fortunetellers, oracles, and psychics in war and politics gives the government a slight edge.
Any Improvement Suggestions for the Index? None
A 17.5 civilization, according to this index.

Leskya
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Leskya » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:44 pm

-----[CUT DUE TO RETCON]-----
Last edited by Leskya on Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Holy Solar Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Solar Empire » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:16 am

Nation:The Holy Solar Empire
Tier: 8
Level: 5
Type: 8
Power Comparator: I can't do math :v
✟ The Holy Solar Empire: A christian majority empire, primarily inspired by the HRE, Rome, and Imperial China ✟ Hello from the 100th Century ✟ Factbook RepositoryThe Holy Solar Empire Overview
✟ I have absolutely no idea how to make a good sig, some of yall crazy. ✟

Nova Kartago
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Kartago » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:12 am

Nation: The Republic of Nova Kartago
Tier: 2
Power Comparator: (see below) 54
Special Notes about your civilization:
Any Improvement Suggestions for the Index?

Yooper
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Yooper » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:00 pm

Nation:
Power Comparator: [Updating]
Last edited by Yooper on Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Got bored, gave control to Celestial Provinces. Yooper is now a puppet of CP, will still update factbooks from time to time or make forum posts (as original owner)

Lol France lost 2 wars (NOT KAISERREICH)
!Go Yooper! !You Betcha!
Edwardian Era fan, as someone pointed out

The South Appalachian Region
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The South Appalachian Region » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:21 pm

Nation: The South Appalachian Region
Power Comparator: 21.6 (I think.. I suck at math and understanding mathematical concepts)
Special Notes about your civilization:
I was kinda stuck between choosing tech tier 4, 5, or 6, because we're in the year 1980, when technically space flight is a thing in the universe, but obviously still new and we haven't contributed to it as an independent nation. We're basically the tech level of most of the southern atlantic US states during the early 1980s. I picked 5 due to powered flight and (primitive by todays standards) computers being a thing, but computers being primitive and space flight not happening from our nation.. if y'all can advise me if this tier fits the nation, it would be appreciated!
Would love some example civilizations (real and fictional) to compare some of the options to.
Like: Ancient Mayans were tier 2, Edwardian England was tier 4, etc.
Political compass:
Economic Left/Right: 5.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.23

(Lib-right)
Welcome to the United States of South Appalachia
An independent early-1980s era American South, centering around the Appalachian cultural region.
PLEASE read factbooks before judging based on flag (unless a forum game instructs you to judge based solely on the flag), thanks.
Pro: Capitalism, privacy, freedom, Southern Pride, Libertarianism, gay marriage, Marijuana legalization, sex work legalization, right to bear arms.
Anti: Communism, authoritarianism, government surveillance, censorship,
illegal immigration, SJWs, vax mandates

Sordicca
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Sordicca » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:49 am

Nation: The Confederacy of Sordicca
Level: 6
Power Comparator: 12.9
Special Notes about your civilization: Would be higher level/type, but they're essentially a bunch of hippies and stoners.
Any Improvement Suggestions for the Index?: Like someone said before, some example civilizations. Also, Nuclear power being an efficient form of energy production should honestly go in tier 6. IRL we have been using nuclear power in submarines and reactors since the sixties, use nuclear batteries for our mars rovers, etc. Yet, all other tier 7 requisites, we aren't quite there yet.
CIV INDEX: 12.9 (13.8 in non-magical realms)
Tier:7 Level:6 Type:5

Thebrin
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 06, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Thebrin » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:47 pm

Nation: The Peoples' Republic of Thebrin
Power Comparator: 16
Special Notes about your civilization: So far, probes have been sent to the Moon and Mars, so just about Tier 6.
Last edited by Thebrin on Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mainly representative of my real life beliefs, if a little more dictatorial.

Golgorna
Secretary

Founded: Aug 07, 2020
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Golgorna » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:44 am

Nation: The Democratic States of Golgorna

Power: 15

any special notes: I have direct access to sentient AI, direct Energy weapons, efficient fusion reactors, and space travel with permanent satellites in orbit, I chose 7 after editing this a few times because I have stuff from tiers 6,7, and 8, so I chose the one in the middle.
Last edited by Golgorna on Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:02 am, edited 4 times in total.

Tohotokai
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 14, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Tohotokai » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:26 am

Nation: Tohotokai
Tier: 9
Level: 5
Type: 8
Power Comparator: 6.111 (see below)
Special Notes about your civilization: N/A
Any Improvement Suggestions for the Index? N/A
An FT city-state whose lore is set in a 25th-century Kanto region where the Japanese monarchy's been overthrown by a capitalist regime. It's one of Rhim Flavezztowland's puppets, the other being Duskain and Bodresia.

A 9-5-8 (6.111) civilization, according to this index.
東方新聞 (Toho Shinbun) - 2401年3月13日 (March 13, 2401) - 東宝時代 (Toho Era) | 国内ニュース (Domestic news headlines): Tohoshinki's plans to annex Chiba, Kansai pushed back to December | Teleportation of humans between Tohotokai and other places in the NS Multiverse now possible thanks to local invention

The Caleshan Valkyrie
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 07, 2004
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Caleshan Valkyrie » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:10 pm

Nation: The Caleshan Valkyrie (PMT Version)
Type: 7

Power Comparator: ([(13-7)x12]-0)/7 = 10.3

NOTES: The PMT Caleshan rule a landmass sufficient to equal the entire Earth, with significantly less ocean cover. They utilize massive land-carrier vehicles to move around, and though they have not gone far beyond orbit, their technology is such that they could easily make their way into the system once they find a means of leaving the surface in a more practical manner... which they've just gotten.

Nation: The Caleshan Valkyrie (FT Version)
Tier: 10
Level: 11
Type: 11.5 (As a Prime Deity, Sojun has influence over a facet of reality, regardless of the distance or dimensional barrier... but he is also loathe to take direct action)

Power Comparator: ([(13-11.5)x12]-11)/10 = 0.7

NOTES: The FT Caleshan have come into contact with a benevolent if stern deity known as Sojun, who has granted the Caleshan enormous technical and arcane boons in return for voluntary service within his legions. These boons have brought the Caleshan to the point where they can easily match multi-universal empires even though their population is comparatively limited.
Last edited by The Caleshan Valkyrie on Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Godulan Puppet #2, RPing as technologically advanced tribal society founded by mongols and vikings (and later with multiple other Asian and Native American cultures) motivated by an intrinsic devotion to the spirit of competition. They'll walk softly, talk softly, and make soothing noises as they stab you in the back and take your stuff... unless you're another Caleshan, whereupon they'll only stab you in the back figuratively!

Used NS stats: Population. That’s it. Anything else not stated in the factbooks is not used.

Intro RP: Gravity Ships and Garden Snips (involved tribes: Plainsrider, Hawkeye, Wavecrasher)
Current RP: A Rock Out of Place (involved tribes: Night Wolf, Deep Kraken, Starwalker)

Amos-Nuraka
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 07, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Amos-Nuraka » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:41 pm

Nation: Amos-Nuraka
Type: 6
Power Comparator: 12
Special Notes about your civilization: In Amos-Nuraka there is more extensive space infrastructure due to Amos-Nuraka being relatively new to the playing field but not enough to make things easy for them.
Any Improvement Suggestions for the Index? Nope.
A PMT nation set in it's own world, year 2057 GT.
Map|Overview|Republics and Territories|Tech|
Literally just space Japan

The Disorder
Envoy

Founded: Nov 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Disorder » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:10 am

Tech Tier: 9
The Disorder has multiple faster-than-light technologies that are fully mature & in widespread use, energy shields are used as doors, airlocks, and spacesuit seals (and as a higher-performance alternative to armor), and their genetic engineering is advanced enough to create wholly synthetic and sapient life.

Magic Level: 9
Magical alteration of the fundamental laws of physics is common, and this magical fuckery is routinely exploited to produce more nightmarish and advanced weaponry than should exist otherwise.

Influence Type: 9
Closer to type 9 than type 8, the Disorder is well on its way to becoming a galactic superpower.

Power Comparator:

Special Notes:
Although fantastically advanced in terms of magic and technology, the Disorder's population is TINY. It is very rare for a hostile power to encounter a Disorder warship, just because there are so few of them throughout the cosmos. The power comparator perhaps overestimates their power in the strategic scope - though in the tactical scope, they are exactly that nightmarish. You do not ever want to be in the same star system as a Disorder warship.

Suggestions for improvement:
The system does a good job. It's not perfect, but then again, what system would be? XD
Last edited by The Disorder on Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
A secular destruction-cult, a rogue nation of space nomads, militarized mad scientists & anarchists.

NS Stats for The Disorder are not IC. These are.
A 4.333 civilization, according to this index.

Slavianstvo
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Slavianstvo » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:59 am

Nation: The Empire of Slavianstvo
Power Comparator: 16
Special Notes about your civilization: none
His Imperial Majesty Tsar Ivan VII Petrovitch Sidorov
Tsar and Autocrat of All the Slavic lands

A 16 civilization, according to this index.

Greater Kopmakia
Attaché

Founded: Mar 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Kopmakia » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:41 pm

Nation: Greater Kopmakia
Level: 2
Power Comparator: 21.2
Special Notes about your civilization: Despite calling itself an Empire, it isn't an empire in a traditional sense. It is a union of countless territories, houses, etc. all under the House of Kourgwa. It does control a decently large amount of territory where it is located, however. The nation has managed many ventures into space using private corporations, and its people have inherited a somewhat magical quality from the land upon which the nation sits. It has set up multiple small colonies on its moon.
Any Improvement Suggestions for the Index? No, I enjoy the index.
I want your smamwich.

Greater Kopmakia: The land of top-class infrastructure, sprawling national parks, and loud, drunken tourists.

Belize and Honduras
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Belize and Honduras » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:08 am

Nation: Belize and Honduras
Power Comparator: 18
Special Notes about your civilization: N/A
Any Improvement Suggestions for the Index? N/A

Quartia and Karafuto
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 26, 2019
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Quartia and Karafuto » Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:41 pm

Tier 5, Level 0, Type 5 nation in the present, but those 5s will in-lore become 6s within 50 years.
My nation - which is pretty much just a unified Korea with some extra territory - represents my real views. NS stats only broadly correct, trust the factbooks over them. Feel free to call me Q&K, Quartia, or any other nickname.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information