NATION

PASSWORD

Infantry Discussion Thread, Mk. 8 Mod. 0 [No Kaiju]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Western Pacific Territories
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 29, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Western Pacific Territories » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:46 pm

I HAVE FOUND THE FUTURE

Fordorsia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Fordorsia » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:47 pm

Gallia- wrote:it's not even a sword

Chainknife, chainsword, same thing
Pro: Swords
Anti: Guns

San-Silvacian wrote:Forgot to take off my Rhodie shorts when I went to sleep.
Woke up in bitches and enemy combatants.

Crookfur wrote:Speak for yourself, Crookfur infantry enjoy the sheer uber high speed low drag operator nature of their tactical woad

Spreewerke wrote:One of our employees ate a raw kidney and a raw liver and the only powers he gained was the ability to summon a massive hospital bill.

Premislyd wrote:This is probably the best thing somebody has ever spammed.

Puzikas wrote:That joke was so dark it has to smile to be seen at night.

Spirit of Hope
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 21, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Spirit of Hope » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:52 pm

Based n the success of our last RO2 meet up, who would be willing to try again this Saturday evening? Probably try and start around the same time, and do the same thing.

This time any failures to report will result in a beating, delivered by the least fit person to appear.
Fact Book.
Helpful hints on combat vehicle terminology.

Imperializt Russia wrote:Support biblical marriage! One SoH and as many wives and sex slaves as he can afford!

Fordorsia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Fordorsia » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:59 pm

Spirit of Hope wrote:Based n the success of our last RO2 meet up, who would be willing to try again this Saturday evening? Probably try and start around the same time, and do the same thing.

This time any failures to report will result in a beating, delivered by the least fit person to appear.

I'm up for it whenever. Shame no one is in TS, fags

Sed or Sev, can never remember which one, should be getting a new headset like today or tomorrow that will be another person who can into tactics with us instead of forcing us to stop shooting to type shit.

Crookfur wrote:Speak for yourself, Crookfur infantry enjoy the sheer uber high speed low drag operator nature of their tactical woad

Spreewerke wrote:One of our employees ate a raw kidney and a raw liver and the only powers he gained was the ability to summon a massive hospital bill.

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Transnapastain » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:00 pm

Spirit of Hope wrote:Based n the success of our last RO2 meet up, who would be willing to try again this Saturday evening? Probably try and start around the same time, and do the same thing.

That was a "success" ?

Fordorsia wrote:

Sysrly Ford, knock this off.
Last edited by Transnapastain on Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fordorsia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Fordorsia » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:01 pm

Transnapastain wrote:

That was a "success" ?

Fordorsia wrote:

Sysrly Ford, knock this off.

It was only 75% success because you kept insulting everyone, interupting our tactics

And ok
Last edited by Fordorsia on Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Transnapastain » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:03 pm

Fordorsia wrote:
It was only 75% success because you kept insulting everyone, interupting out tactics

War is unkind.

Spirit of Hope
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Spirit of Hope » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:07 pm

Transnapastain wrote:

That was a "success" ?

Don't rain on my parade.

I got people to show up and shoot others in the same server. Success!
Fact Book.

Imperializt Russia wrote:Support biblical marriage! One SoH and as many wives and sex slaves as he can afford!

Taihei Tengoku
Senator

Founded: Dec 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Taihei Tengoku » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:07 pm

Current TT Rifle Squad:
SL
1TL
Rifle
Commando Mortar
Mortar Assist
2TL
Rifle
MMG
MG Assist
3TL
Rifle
CG
CG Assist

Which leaves me with three CSW per squad, but little redundancy. The leaders have grenade launchers in addition to their rifles, and the rifles are built more robustly (a la IAR), and could pick up a little of the slack left if the MG goes down. I'm not sure if I should keep the Carl Gustav or break it up into LAWs and have a second machine gun. Is there a way I can retain all three weapons systems and have a more symmetrical organization?
REST IN POWER
Franberry - HMS Barham - North Point - Questers - Tyrandis - Rosbaningrad - Sharfghotten
UNJUSTLY DELETED
OUR DAY WILL COME

Fordorsia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Fordorsia » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:10 pm

Spirit of Hope wrote:
Transnapastain wrote:
That was a "success" ?

Don't rain on my parade.

I got people to show up and shoot others in the same server. Success!

Please, I could get us to do that in real life

Palmyrion
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:11 pm

Puzikas wrote:He should probably just use 5.45x39, 5.56x45 or 5.8x42 really.
Or make his own intermediate.

Define intermediate.
__PALMYRION: INTO THE PALMYRO-VERSE__
Greater Dienstad (NSMT) | Kali Yuga (Hard MT) | Dark Lightshow (2100s PMT) | Niteo (AD 5000 FT) | Screwed Reality
Diplomatic Outreach Programme | The Dozen Giants | Storefront | Discord Server
A 15.83 civilization, according to this index.

NS stats have been [REDACTED] into a [DATA EXPUNGED].
Ostroeuropa refuses to answer this question: do women deserve equal rights in your opinion?

Schwere Panzer Abteilung 502
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Schwere Panzer Abteilung 502 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:13 pm

Would it be a bad idea to use those dog robots as heavy weapons carriers in combat patrols? As in, throw a few LAWs and some Carl Gustav ammo on it for extra explodey dakka? Or is that exactly what they are being developed for?
militant radical centrist in the sheets, neoclassical realist in the streets.
Saving this here so I can peruse it at my leisure.
In IC the Federated Kingdom of Prussia, 1950s-2000s timeline. Prussia backs a third-world Balkans puppet state called Sal Kataria.

Fordorsia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Fordorsia » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:14 pm

Schwere Panzer Abteilung 502 wrote:Would it be a bad idea to use those dog robots as heavy weapons carriers in combat patrols? As in, throw a few LAWs and some Carl Gustav ammo on it for extra explodey dakka? Or is that exactly what they are being developed for?

Or actual dogs

EsToVnIa
Senator

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby EsToVnIa » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:21 pm

Palmyrion wrote:

Define intermediate.

pls stop
Most Heavenly State/Khamgiin Tengerleg Uls

Weeaboo Gassing Land wrote:Also, rev up the gas chambers.

The United States of North Amerigo wrote:CUNT

12:02:02 AM <Tarsas> premislyd is my spirit animal tbh

Gallia-
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 09, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gallia- » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:25 pm

Taihei Tengoku wrote:Current TT Rifle Squad:
SL
1TL
Rifle
Commando Mortar
Mortar Assist
2TL
Rifle
MMG
MG Assist
3TL
Rifle
CG
CG Assist

Which leaves me with three CSW per squad, but little redundancy. The leaders have grenade launchers in addition to their rifles, and the rifles are built more robustly (a la IAR), and could pick up a little of the slack left if the MG goes down. I'm not sure if I should keep the Carl Gustav or break it up into LAWs and have a second machine gun. Is there a way I can retain all three weapons systems and have a more symmetrical organization?

SL
Rifle/Mortar
1TL
AR
GL
2TL
AR
GL
3TL
MMG
MMG Assist
CG
CG Assist

Roski
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:29 pm

Western Pacific Territories wrote:I HAVE FOUND THE FUTURE

(Image)

what is this godawful thing you have placed in front of me
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

Follow my Vex Robotics team on instagram! @3921a_vex

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

Taihei Tengoku
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taihei Tengoku » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:34 pm

Gallia- wrote:SL
Rifle/Mortar
1TL
AR
GL
2TL
AR
GL
3TL
MMG
MMG Assist
CG
CG Assist

Would it be better to go to two six-man elements, ie

SL
1TL
Rifle
Mortar
Mortar Assist
MMG
MMG Assist
2TL
Rifle
CG
CG Assist
MMG
MMG Assist
REST IN POWER
Franberry - HMS Barham - North Point - Questers - Tyrandis - Rosbaningrad - Sharfghotten
UNJUSTLY DELETED
OUR DAY WILL COME

Kazarogkai
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 27, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Kazarogkai » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:34 pm

Western Pacific Territories wrote:I HAVE FOUND THE FUTURE

(Image)

Seems like pimp my gun doesn't seem to work for me so I can't show a picture. If you go to the site you can import my gun though with this if you like:

<weapon>
<group x="866" y="671.95" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1">
<part id="ISight030A" x="-28.1" y="-1.65" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="666666"/>
<part id="ISight030B" x="0" y="22" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="666666,666666"/>
</group>
<part id="DeltaRing03" x="967.65" y="721.45" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="666666"/>
<part id="DeltaRing04" x="1214.5" y="720.3" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="666666"/>
<part id="FlashHider001" x="1369.15" y="721.25" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="666666"/>
<part id="ISight005" x="1341" y="706.95" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="666666"/>
<group x="1093.65" y="721.55" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1">
<part id="Handguard020Up" x="-0.05" y="-12.05" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="666666"/>
<part id="Handguard020Down" x="-0.05" y="12.15" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="666666"/>
</group>
<group x="972" y="720.95" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1">
<part id="UReceiver005Down" x="85.45" y="10" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="666666,666666"/>
<part id="UReceiver005Up" x="0.1" y="-4" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="666666,666666"/>
</group>
<part id="DustCover01" x="917.4" y="719.75" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="777777,555555,999999,cccccc"/>
<part id="GasTube02" x="1082.3" y="705.4" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="e1e1e1"/>
<part id="PGrip001" x="812.55" y="799.9" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="666666"/>
<part id="LReceiver001" x="876" y="745.8" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="666666,777777,666666"/>
<part id="Bolt001" x="883.9" y="716" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="666666"/>
<part id="Barrel005" x="1153.55" y="721.7" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="666666"/>
<part id="RMag004" x="945" y="813.95" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="666666"/>
<part id="OStock01" x="709" y="750.95" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="666666"/>
</weapon>
Centrist
Reactionary
Bigot
Conservationist
Communitarian
Georgist
Distributist
Corporatist
Nationalist
Teetotaler
Ancient weaponry
Politics
History in general
books
military
Fighting
Survivalism
Nature
Anthropology
hippys
drugs
criminals
liberals
philosophes(not counting Hobbes)
states rights
anarchist
people who annoy me
robots
1000 12 + 10
1100 18 + 15
1200 24 + 20
1300 24
1400 36 + 10
1500 54 + 20
1600 72 + 30
1700 108 + 40
1800 144 + 50
1900 288 + 60
2000 576 + 80

Gallia-
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 09, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gallia- » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:37 pm

Taihei Tengoku wrote:
Gallia- wrote:SL
Rifle/Mortar
1TL
AR
GL
2TL
AR
GL
3TL
MMG
MMG Assist
CG
CG Assist

Would it be better to go to two six-man elements, ie

SL
1TL
Rifle
Mortar
Mortar Assist
MMG
MMG Assist
2TL
Rifle
CG
CG Assist
MMG
MMG Assist

rip double pincer

it's fine probably but if the mortar must live it should be in the weapons team prob where the assault team just has 40mms and a minimi or Diemaco LSW or sth

SL
1TL
Rifle
Rifle
AR
GL
2TL
CG
CG Assist
Mortar
Mortar Assist
MMG
MMG Assist

e: or the mortar lives on its own

this irl
Last edited by Gallia- on Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aqizithiuda
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Aqizithiuda » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:58 pm

Palmyrion wrote:

Define intermediate.

Smaller than an GPC, larger than a PDW round. You know, just like the rounds Puz suggested.
Nationstatelandsville wrote:I liked the prostitute - never quote me on that.

Puzikas wrote:This is beyond condom on toes. This is full on Bra-on-balls.

Puzikas wrote:Im not cheep-You can quote me on that.

Hellraiser-Army wrote:and clearly I am surrounded by idiots who never looked at a blueprint before...

Live fire is not an effective means of communication.

Dostanuot Loj
Senator

Founded: Nov 04, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Dostanuot Loj » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:04 pm

Notional HK section.

Section Leader: HK33
- Gunner: HK23/21E
- Assistant Gunner: HK33

Team Leader: HK33
- Grenadier: HK33TGS
- Auto Rifleman: HK13
- Rifleman: HK33

11 men. The section has four magnified optics and seven unmagnified optics issued. Both HK33TGS have the underslung HK79 40mm (That's what TGS means). Gunner's HK23 has the kit at platoon level to convert to 7.62mm, otherwise all section weapons are 5.56mm. Platoon weapons squad has two more HK21E teams, and a 60mm mortar team. Charlie G's available at company level to the platoons.

Saturdays: I work them. :Sadface:
Leopard 1 IRL

Kyiv is my disobedient child. :P

Taihei Tengoku
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taihei Tengoku » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:08 pm

Gallia- wrote:
Taihei Tengoku wrote:Would it be better to go to two six-man elements, ie

SL
1TL
Rifle
Mortar
Mortar Assist
MMG
MMG Assist
2TL
Rifle
CG
CG Assist
MMG
MMG Assist

rip double pincer

it's fine probably but if the mortar must live it should be in the weapons team prob where the assault team just has 40mms and a minimi or Diemaco LSW or sth

SL
1TL
Rifle
Rifle
AR
GL
2TL
CG
CG Assist
Mortar
Mortar Assist
MMG
MMG Assist

e: or the mortar lives on its own

this irl

I may kick the mortar back up to platoon again. If I can assume LSAT I can remove two men from my squad to form platoon mortars and have two three-man TL/MMG/Rifle assault team backed up by the Carl G and lose only one mortar per platoon, if not I can lose two mortars and have two three-man assault teams backed up by a five-man CG/MMG team
REST IN POWER
UNJUSTLY DELETED
OUR DAY WILL COME

Spirit of Hope
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Spirit of Hope » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:15 pm

Dostanuot Loj wrote:

Get on the steam group, go to the thread I started and tell me what times work for you. Or yell at me here/through telegrams. I don't care how, I just need to know times that work for you. I have somehow inherited trying to heard the cats of IDT into a server, so that we may slaughter one another, this is fine I just need to know things to heard the cats.
Fact Book.

Kazarogkai
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 27, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Kazarogkai » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:18 pm

Dostanuot Loj wrote:Notional HK section.

Section Leader: HK33
- Gunner: HK23/21E
- Assistant Gunner: HK33

11 men. The section has four magnified optics and seven unmagnified optics issued. Both HK33TGS have the underslung HK79 40mm (That's what TGS means). Gunner's HK23 has the kit at platoon level to convert to 7.62mm, otherwise all section weapons are 5.56mm. Platoon weapons squad has two more HK21E teams, and a 60mm mortar team. Charlie G's available at company level to the platoons.

Where is the driver? Unless you delegate your transport from some designated motor pool assigned up above then never mind.
Last edited by Kazarogkai on Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Centrist
Reactionary
Bigot
Conservationist
Communitarian
Georgist
Distributist
Corporatist
Nationalist
Teetotaler
Ancient weaponry
Politics