NATION

PASSWORD

Imperial Albaie Embassy Program

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Albaie
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1912
Founded: Apr 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Imperial Albaie Embassy Program

Postby Albaie » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:57 pm

The Imperium of Albaie and her Colonies
Lord High Envoy


The Imperial Ministry
For Foreign Affairs and Relations


On the orders of His Most Catholic Majesty Emperor Michael II I would first like to extend an Imperial hand of good will and greetings and secondly I am pleased to announce that the Imperium is now opening it's borders to embassies to other countries. The Imperium of Albaie is a nation consisting of five island kingdoms and a free city unified under a single banner as well 14 colonies and an autonomous region. It is an Imperialistic nation where everyone must serve the Emperor in all aspects of life and his will is law throughout the Imperium. The Imperium has little regard for international law and will interfere in any affairs on the international scale if the Emperor feels that his actions will benefit himself or the Imperium. We Would like to encourage all nations to apply for an embassy inside our great nations and also to express their wishes to establish not just trade deals but also alliances.

From the desk of
Lord High Envoy Edward Dubrack Dubrackson
On the orders of
His Most Catholic Majesty Emperor Michael II


Civil Rights regarding the Embassy
SubjectMay be arrested or detainedResidence may be entered subject to ordinary proceduresMay be issued traffic ticketMay be subpoenaed as witnessMay be prosecuted
Ambassador or equivalentNoNoYesNoNo
Member of embassy administrative or technical staffNoNoYesNoNo
Member of embassy service staffYesYesYesYesNo for official acts. Otherwise, yes
Career consular officersYes, if for a felony and pursuant to a warrant.YesYesNo, for official acts. Testimony may not be compelled in any case.No for official acts. Otherwise, yes
Honorary consular officersYesYesYesNo, for official acts. Yes, in all other casesNo for official acts. Otherwise, yes
Consular employeesYesYesYesNo, for official acts. Yes, in all other casesNo for official acts. Otherwise, yes


Rules:
1. Your Government must respect International Law concerning Embassies and Consulates. If it isn't followed then the rights listed above will not matter despite the circumstances
2. The maximum number of Embassy staff (20 max), number of Security staff (20 max), number of Service staff (30 max):
3. Embassies and Consulates may have lethal and non-lethal Weapons, but only Security Staff may possess Weaponary. A maximum limit of 1 Weapon per Security Staff must be followed.
4. Only Towns and Cities listed below are suitable for Embassies and Consulates. These are selected by Government for the management of Embassies/Consulates by the Imperium.

Dubrack's Town(Capital and largest city)- A world city of culture, politics, media, and science. The economy is based largely on the trade that flows through it from the colonies as well as the large factories and shops that provide to the needs of the nobility. Dubrack's Town serves as the Imperium's hub for all forms of traffic and all trade passing through the Imperium at one stage or another will pass through Albaie and has such has a highly complex public transportation network. The metropolis is a popular tourist destination due to it's vast public monuments and wide array of culturally significant buildings. Significant industries also include armament, pharmaceuticals, ship building, publishing, banking, construction, and electronics.
Image

Abia (Second largest city)- A major banking city and is one of the most affluent cities in the Imperium. It has become a cultural centre, due to the wealth from local mines that has been poured into it by it's nobles. The banks Abia District Bank, Goldsmith Bank and Abia Banking Society all have their headquarters in the city giving it the second largest banking district after the capital itself. Abia has been an important financial centre for centuries ever since it's founding in 1631.
Image

Code: Select all
[b]National Information:[/b]
[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Government type:[/b]
[b]Head of State:[/b]
[b]Head of Government (leave blank if same):[/b]
[b]Chief of Foreign Policy or equivalent:[/b]

[u][b]Ambassador Information[/b][/u]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Family (If staying with ambassador):[/b]
[b]Additional requirements: [/b]

[u][b]Embassy Information[/b][/u]
[b]Desired Location:[/b]
[b]Style (What kind of architecture would you like?):[/b]
[b]Special requests:[/b]

[u][b]Staff and Equipment[/b][/u]
[b]Number of Embassy staff (15 max):[/b]
[b]Number of Security staff (10 max):[/b]
[u]Number of Service staff (15 max):[/u]
[u]Will you be hiring locally:[/u]
[b]Number and type of weaponry:[/b]
[b]Number and type of vehicles:[/b]

[u][b]Other Information[/b][/u]
[u]Do you want us to make an Embassy in your nation:[/u]
[b]Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing with you:[/b]
[b]What is your opinion on our nation :[/b]
[b]Should we contact you about trade offers:[/b]
[b]Should we contact you about alliance proposals:[/b]
Emperor Michael II Dubrack Dubracksson his most catholic majesty, the papal gentlemen, Crusher of the Republic. Emperor of Albaie islands, New Albaie, Rutenburg, Petrelle, Dubracksland-Newfoundland, Leifson-Newfoundland, Dubracksland, Firecount, Wetern, Retu, Tere, Ilop, Yerekn, Tenke and Hurte.
Crown Prince Dubrack Dubrack Dubracksson
Rated AAA by InterHoh Orginzation
King of the Nationstates Loyalist Resistance Army
Embassy Thread

User avatar
NewLeinster
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby NewLeinster » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:28 am

National Information: A economical powerhouse
Full Name: The Albaie Imperial kingdom of Newleinster
Government type: absolute monarchy
Head of State: Frederick of Albaie
Head of Government (leave blank if same):
Chief of Foreign Policy or equivalent:Frederick of Albaie

Ambassador Information
Name: Sean Jackson
Sex: male
Age: 40
Family (If staying with ambassador):
Additional requirements:

Embassy Information
Desired Location: Abia
Style (What kind of architecture would you like?): Baroque
Special requests: none

Staff and Equipment
Number of Embassy staff (15 max):[Tab]5[/Tab]
Number of Security staff (10 max): 10
Number of Service staff (15 max): 10
Will you be hiring locally: no
Number and type of weaponry: 10x AK47
Number and type of vehicles: 15x Dukanobil

Other Information
Do you want us to make an Embassy in your nation: yes one in our capital
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing with you: A eucalyptus plant
What is your opinion on our nation : ok
Should we contact you about trade offers: yes
Should we contact you about alliance proposals: yes
Last edited by NewLeinster on Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NewLeinster
Court Justice in the Constitutional Court of the Phoenix Coalition.
President: Sean McKelly(R)
Government: Republican-Agrarian Coalition

User avatar
Albaie
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1912
Founded: Apr 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Albaie » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:50 am

NewLeinster wrote:National Information: A economical powerhouse
Full Name: The Albaie Imperial kingdom of Newleinster
Government type: absolute monarchy
Head of State: Frederick of Albaie
Head of Government (leave blank if same):
Chief of Foreign Policy or equivalent:Frederick of Albaie

Ambassador Information
Name: Sean Jackson
Sex: male
Age: 40
Family (If staying with ambassador):
Additional requirements:

Embassy Information
Desired Location: Abia
Style (What kind of architecture would you like?): Baroque
Special requests: none

Staff and Equipment
Number of Embassy staff (15 max):[Tab=]5[/Tab]
Number of Security staff (10 max): 10
Number of Service staff (15 max): 10
Will you be hiring locally: no
Number and type of weaponry: 10x AK47
Number and type of vehicles: 15x Dukanobil

Other Information
Do you want us to make an Embassy in your nation: yes one in our capital
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing with you: A eucalyptus plant
What is your opinion on our nation : ok
Should we contact you about trade offers: yes
Should we contact you about alliance proposals: yes


The Emperor is happy to welcome NewLeinster into his borders and the embassy will be at 14 Abia Place Drive, Abia, Abia, Albaie Home Islands, The Albaie Imperium PO Box 7324178.
Emperor Michael II Dubrack Dubracksson his most catholic majesty, the papal gentlemen, Crusher of the Republic. Emperor of Albaie islands, New Albaie, Rutenburg, Petrelle, Dubracksland-Newfoundland, Leifson-Newfoundland, Dubracksland, Firecount, Wetern, Retu, Tere, Ilop, Yerekn, Tenke and Hurte.
Crown Prince Dubrack Dubrack Dubracksson
Rated AAA by InterHoh Orginzation
King of the Nationstates Loyalist Resistance Army
Embassy Thread

User avatar
Cardulan
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1006
Founded: Aug 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cardulan » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:11 pm

National Information:
Full Name: Cardulan
Government type: Absolute Monarchy
Head of State: Queen Estella II
Head of Government (leave blank if same): -
Chief of Foreign Policy or equivalent:Baron Anarion V of Londer

Ambassador Information
Name: Baron Trisker
Sex: Male
Age: 64
Family (If staying with ambassador): Yes
Additional requirements: -

Embassy Information
Desired Location:Dubrack's Town
Style (What kind of architecture would you like?):Victorian
Special requests:-

Staff and Equipment
Number of Embassy staff (15 max):15
Number of Security staff (10 max):36 if possible. One platoon of Border Guards
Number of Service staff (15 max): 15
Will you be hiring locally: Yes
Number and type of weaponry: Weapons and Equipment for one platoon of Border Guards
Number and type of vehicles: 5 Armoured cars

Other Information
Do you want us to make an Embassy in your nation: Yes (but there is no page yet)
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing with you: none
What is your opinion on our nation : It is a perfect nation, run by a wise Emperor who is a true defender of the faith.
Should we contact you about trade offers: Yes
Should we contact you about alliance proposals: Yes

User avatar
Albaie
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1912
Founded: Apr 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Albaie » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:53 pm

Cardulan wrote:National Information:
Full Name: Cardulan
Government type: Absolute Monarchy
Head of State: Queen Estella II
Head of Government (leave blank if same): -
Chief of Foreign Policy or equivalent:Baron Anarion V of Londer

Ambassador Information
Name: Baron Trisker
Sex: Male
Age: 64
Family (If staying with ambassador): Yes
Additional requirements: -

Embassy Information
Desired Location:Dubrack's Town
Style (What kind of architecture would you like?):Victorian
Special requests:-

Staff and Equipment
Number of Embassy staff (15 max):15
Number of Security staff (10 max):36 if possible. One platoon of Border Guards
Number of Service staff (15 max): 15
Will you be hiring locally: Yes
Number and type of weaponry: Weapons and Equipment for one platoon of Border Guards
Number and type of vehicles: 5 Armoured cars

Other Information
Do you want us to make an Embassy in your nation: Yes (but there is no page yet)
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing with you: none
What is your opinion on our nation : It is a perfect nation, run by a wise Emperor who is a true defender of the faith.
Should we contact you about trade offers: Yes
Should we contact you about alliance proposals: Yes


The Emperor is happy to welcome Cardulan into his borders and the embassy will be at 3 Ruk I Drive, Dubrack Rock, Dubrack's Town, Albaie, Albaie Home Islands, The Albaie Imperium PO Box 4529178.
Last edited by Albaie on Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emperor Michael II Dubrack Dubracksson his most catholic majesty, the papal gentlemen, Crusher of the Republic. Emperor of Albaie islands, New Albaie, Rutenburg, Petrelle, Dubracksland-Newfoundland, Leifson-Newfoundland, Dubracksland, Firecount, Wetern, Retu, Tere, Ilop, Yerekn, Tenke and Hurte.
Crown Prince Dubrack Dubrack Dubracksson
Rated AAA by InterHoh Orginzation
King of the Nationstates Loyalist Resistance Army
Embassy Thread

User avatar
Aevaelon
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 50
Founded: Jun 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Aevaelon » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:05 pm

National Information: Island Principality, heavily based on fleet
Full Name: Principality of Aevaelon
Government type: Constitutional Monarchy
Head of State: Prince Anselmus the Dragonheart of House Westguard, Monarch of Aevaelon Isles
Head of Government (leave blank if same): Guerart the Magnificent of House Grandmaker, Lord Seneschal and Herald of the Realm
Chief of Foreign Policy or equivalent: Guerart the Magnificent of House Grandmaker, Lord Seneschal and Herald of the Realm

Ambassador Information
Name: Ser Artus the Brave of House Saunders
Sex: Male
Age: 56
Family (If staying with ambassador): Wife, Lady Giselle; possibility to have two sons in visit during their license period from the Fleet
Additional requirements: Ambassador suffering from mitral insufficiency; mitral regurgitation is mild, it does not need a specific treatment but it is required that the echocardiogram is repeated periodically

Embassy Information
Desired Location: Dubrack's Town, Embassy zone or equivalent
Style (What kind of architecture would you like?): Neo-classic / British Victorian
Special requests:We request, if at all possible, to have a garden included in the embassy complex (at least a couple of hundres square meters) and the construction of a surrounding wall, height 2,5 meters, encroaching the entire complex

Staff and Equipment
Number of Embassy staff (15 max): 14 + Ambassador
Number of Security staff (10 max): 10
Number of Service staff (15 max): 15
Will you be hiring locally: Partially, after heavy security scanning
Number and type of weaponry: 10 SIG Sauer P226 + (if possible 4 G36K to be kept in secure locker, if necessity should arise), meele weapons: each member of the security staff and two other officer would like to bring their personal swords, for training purpose, if possible
Number and type of vehicles: 4 BMW 7 Series armoured version, one APC not gunned, for extraction purpose; if possible one helicopter to be held at the nearest airfield

Other Information
Do you want us to make an Embassy in your nation: If you wished so you are welcome to; in the next weeks we plan to start our own diplomatic program
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing with you:No drugs, animals or plants, three bottles of Aevaelonean Scotch for personal consumption
What is your opinion on our nation :We feel very likeminded and would like to improve our relationship
Should we contact you about trade offers:Would like to enter a trade agreement and a common market
Should we contact you about alliance proposals:We are not ready yet but would like to extend you the possibility to partecipate in war exercise and be honored to have the same opportunity in your nation
His Royal Highness Prince Anselmus the Dragonheart of House Westguard, Monarch of Aevaelon Isles, Lord of Fairharbor and Whiteshield, Protector of Dragonwallow, Master of Eaglevalley. Paragon of Faith, Prime of Water, Master of Ships and Exarch of Swords. Arch Master of the Order of The White Wardens, Knight of the Order of The Eclipse.

User avatar
The Squirrel Republic
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: Jun 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Squirrel Republic » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:36 pm

National Information:
Full Name: The Squirrel Republic
Government type: Republic
Head of State: THE GRAND SQUIRRSQUIRE
Head of Government (leave blank if same): Same
Chief of Foreign Policy or equivalent: Mr. Acorn Rex, Minister of Extra-Squirrelous Affairs

Ambassador Information
Name: Fuzzy Winett
Sex: Female
Age: 3 years (34 human hears)
Family (If staying with ambassador): None
Additional requirements: None

Embassy Information
Desired Location: Dubrack's Town
Style (What kind of architecture would you like?): Wood-like if you may
Special requests: We want plenty of nuts

Staff and Equipment
Number of Embassy staff (15 max): 15
Number of Security staff (10 max): 10
Number of Service staff (15 max): 15
Will you be hiring locally: No
Number and type of weaponry: None
Number and type of vehicles: None

Other Information
Do you want us to make an Embassy in your nation: Yes http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=346125
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing with you: 400 pounds of acorns
What is your opinion on our nation : Nothing
Should we contact you about trade offers: If it deals with nuts, yes
Should we contact you about alliance proposals: No, we aren't very brave

User avatar
Albaie
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1912
Founded: Apr 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Albaie » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:51 pm

Aevaelon wrote:National Information: Island Principality, heavily based on fleet
Full Name: Principality of Aevaelon
Government type: Constitutional Monarchy
Head of State: Prince Anselmus the Dragonheart of House Westguard, Monarch of Aevaelon Isles
Head of Government (leave blank if same): Guerart the Magnificent of House Grandmaker, Lord Seneschal and Herald of the Realm
Chief of Foreign Policy or equivalent: Guerart the Magnificent of House Grandmaker, Lord Seneschal and Herald of the Realm

Ambassador Information
Name: Ser Artus the Brave of House Saunders
Sex: Male
Age: 56
Family (If staying with ambassador): Wife, Lady Giselle; possibility to have two sons in visit during their license period from the Fleet
Additional requirements: Ambassador suffering from mitral insufficiency; mitral regurgitation is mild, it does not need a specific treatment but it is required that the echocardiogram is repeated periodically

Embassy Information
Desired Location: Dubrack's Town, Embassy zone or equivalent
Style (What kind of architecture would you like?): Neo-classic / British Victorian
Special requests:We request, if at all possible, to have a garden included in the embassy complex (at least a couple of hundres square meters) and the construction of a surrounding wall, height 2,5 meters, encroaching the entire complex

Staff and Equipment
Number of Embassy staff (15 max): 14 + Ambassador
Number of Security staff (10 max): 10
Number of Service staff (15 max): 15
Will you be hiring locally: Partially, after heavy security scanning
Number and type of weaponry: 10 SIG Sauer P226 + (if possible 4 G36K to be kept in secure locker, if necessity should arise), meele weapons: each member of the security staff and two other officer would like to bring their personal swords, for training purpose, if possible
Number and type of vehicles: 4 BMW 7 Series armoured version, one APC not gunned, for extraction purpose; if possible one helicopter to be held at the nearest airfield

Other Information
Do you want us to make an Embassy in your nation: If you wished so you are welcome to; in the next weeks we plan to start our own diplomatic program
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing with you:No drugs, animals or plants, three bottles of Aevaelonean Scotch for personal consumption
What is your opinion on our nation :We feel very likeminded and would like to improve our relationship
Should we contact you about trade offers:Would like to enter a trade agreement and a common market
Should we contact you about alliance proposals:We are not ready yet but would like to extend you the possibility to participate in war exercise and be honored to have the same opportunity in your nation


The Emperor is happy to welcome Aevaelon into his borders and the embassy will be at 4 Ruk I Drive, Dubrack Rock, Dubrack's Town, Albaie, Albaie Home Islands, The Albaie Imperium PO Box 4529189, all additional requests will be swiftly and efficiently dealt with before the ambassador's arrival to Albaie.
Emperor Michael II Dubrack Dubracksson his most catholic majesty, the papal gentlemen, Crusher of the Republic. Emperor of Albaie islands, New Albaie, Rutenburg, Petrelle, Dubracksland-Newfoundland, Leifson-Newfoundland, Dubracksland, Firecount, Wetern, Retu, Tere, Ilop, Yerekn, Tenke and Hurte.
Crown Prince Dubrack Dubrack Dubracksson
Rated AAA by InterHoh Orginzation
King of the Nationstates Loyalist Resistance Army
Embassy Thread

User avatar
Albaie
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1912
Founded: Apr 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Albaie » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:52 pm

The Squirrel Republic wrote:National Information:
Full Name: The Squirrel Republic
Government type: Republic
Head of State: THE GRAND SQUIRRSQUIRE
Head of Government (leave blank if same): Same
Chief of Foreign Policy or equivalent: Mr. Acorn Rex, Minister of Extra-Squirrelous Affairs

Ambassador Information
Name: Fuzzy Winett
Sex: Female
Age: 3 years (34 human hears)
Family (If staying with ambassador): None
Additional requirements: None

Embassy Information
Desired Location: Dubrack's Town
Style (What kind of architecture would you like?): Wood-like if you may
Special requests: We want plenty of nuts

Staff and Equipment
Number of Embassy staff (15 max): 15
Number of Security staff (10 max): 10
Number of Service staff (15 max): 15
Will you be hiring locally: No
Number and type of weaponry: None
Number and type of vehicles: None

Other Information
Do you want us to make an Embassy in your nation: Yes http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=346125
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing with you: 400 pounds of acorns
What is your opinion on our nation : Nothing
Should we contact you about trade offers: If it deals with nuts, yes
Should we contact you about alliance proposals: No, we aren't very brave


The Emperor is happy to welcome The Squirrel Republic into his borders and the embassy will be at 6 Ruk I Drive, Dubrack Rock, Dubrack's Town, Albaie, Albaie Home Islands, The Albaie Imperium PO Box 4529352.
Emperor Michael II Dubrack Dubracksson his most catholic majesty, the papal gentlemen, Crusher of the Republic. Emperor of Albaie islands, New Albaie, Rutenburg, Petrelle, Dubracksland-Newfoundland, Leifson-Newfoundland, Dubracksland, Firecount, Wetern, Retu, Tere, Ilop, Yerekn, Tenke and Hurte.
Crown Prince Dubrack Dubrack Dubracksson
Rated AAA by InterHoh Orginzation
King of the Nationstates Loyalist Resistance Army
Embassy Thread

User avatar
Benjamin Mark
Diplomat
 
Posts: 771
Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Benjamin Mark » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:20 pm

From: Khristen Eshen-Williams, Foreign Affairs Minister of the Commonwealth of Benjamin Mark
To: Albaie Government

To Whom it May Concern,

My name is Khristen Eshen-Williams, Foreign Affairs Minister for the Commonwealth of Benjamin Mark. Our foreign affairs policy is to establish embassies which will benefit both our nation and the nation receiving the embassy. As such, the Foreign Affairs Department, and approved by our president, we will establish an embassy in your nation. Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Khristen Eshen-Williams
Foreign Affairs Minister

National Information:
Full Name: The Commonwealth of Benjamin Mark
Government type: Representative Democracy
Head of State: Brenda Hernandez
Head of Government (leave blank if same):
Chief of Foreign Policy or equivalent: Khristen Eshen-Williams

Ambassador Information
Name: Alexis Ibanez
Sex: Female
Age: 35
Family (If staying with ambassador): Edwin Ibanez Jr. (Husband), Edwin Ibanez III (Son), Laura Ibanez (Daughter)
Additional requirements: NONE

Embassy Information
Desired Location: Dubrack's Town
Style (What kind of architecture would you like?): Something with a mixture of both of our nation's style.
Special requests:

Staff and Equipment
Number of Embassy staff (15 max): 10
Number of Security staff (10 max): 5
Number of Service staff (15 max): 10
Will you be hiring locally: Yes
Number and type of weaponry: Pistols for our security staff
Number and type of vehicles: 1 Toyota Prius, 1 Nissan Leaf, 1 Subaru Outback
Other Information
Do you want us to make an Embassy in your nation: Yes viewtopic.php?f=23&t=280715
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing with you: NONE
What is your opinion on our nation : Positive
Should we contact you about trade offers: Yes
Should we contact you about alliance proposals: Yes

User avatar
New Hayesalia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7454
Founded: Jul 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Hayesalia » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:25 am

Image

OFFICIAL DIPLOMATIC COMMUNICATION
COMPATIENS, LIBERA, ET CONTUMAX


In line with New Hayesalian Government direction to increase our international presence, please find attached an application to join your national embassy program.

Embassy Application
-Full Name of Nation: The Greater Island Kingdom of New Hayesalia
-Government Type: Constitutional monarchy / Democracy
-Head of State: PM Edwin Bolt & Queen Olivia I
-Head of Government: PM Edwin Bolt
-Political Ideology: Liberalist
-Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Lauretta Meinke, MP

Ambassador Information
Name: Fran Herman
Sex: F
Age: 50
Family (If staying with ambassador): none
Additional requirements: none

Embassy Information
Desired Location: Dubrack's Town
Style (What kind of architecture would you like?): Contemporary
Special requests: Provide full address

Staff and Equipment
Number of Embassy staff (15 max): 7
Number of Security staff (10 max): 7
Number of Service staff (15 max): 15
Will you be hiring locally:
Types and Numbers of Weapons:

Under the New Hayesalian National Police - Embassy Protection Service
- 7x Standard New Hayesalian National Police policing complement, comprising less-lethal measures including tasers and pepper spray and Model 9 Defender semi-automatic pistols.

Types and Numbers of Automobiles:

4x Tesla Model S for high-level use.
4x Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution for use by security team
8x 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan for other official use.


Other Information
Do you want us to make an Embassy in your nation: Already done
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing with you: Not at this time
What is your opinion on our nation : Neutral
Should we contact you about trade offers: yes
Should we contact you about alliance proposals: Yes

Please provide a full address and phone number.

Thank you for your time.

Official Message of the Greater Island Kingdom of New Hayesalia
Compatiens, Libera, et Contumax


Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
Building 4,
New Hayesalian Parliament Complex,
Revnami, New Hayesalian Capital Province
1604 1000 0000

Prime Ministers Office:
PO Box 1,
New Hayesalian Parliament Complex,
Revnami, New Hayesalian Capital Province
1600 1000 0016

User avatar
Semolia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1471
Founded: Jul 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Semolia » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:52 am

National Information:
Full Name: Federation of Semolia
Government type: Federal
Head of State: Jovan Mićić
Head of Government (leave blank if same): Tatjana Ulić
Chief of Foreign Policy or equivalent: Ivan Abramović

Ambassador Information
Name: Jovan Ivanović
Sex: Male
Age:38
Family (If staying with ambassador):wife and 3 kids
Additional requirements: Nothing

Embassy Information
Desired Location: Dubrack's Town
Style (What kind of architecture would you like?):Building in glass
Special requests: /

Staff and Equipment
Number of Embassy staff (15 max): 15
Number of Security staff (10 max):10
Number of Service staff (15 max):15
Will you be hiring locally: Only service staff
Number and type of weaponry:10 ESE 01 and Beretta
Number and type of vehicles: 10 BMW X6 and 10 AUDI A6

Other Information
Do you want us to make an Embassy in your nation: Yes, here is link :http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=304989
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing with you: /
What is your opion on our nation: /
Should we contact you about trade offers: Yes
Should we contact you about alliance proposals: Yes

User avatar
Albaie
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1912
Founded: Apr 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Albaie » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:55 pm

Benjamin Mark wrote:From: Khristen Eshen-Williams, Foreign Affairs Minister of the Commonwealth of Benjamin Mark
To: Albaie Government

To Whom it May Concern,

My name is Khristen Eshen-Williams, Foreign Affairs Minister for the Commonwealth of Benjamin Mark. Our foreign affairs policy is to establish embassies which will benefit both our nation and the nation receiving the embassy. As such, the Foreign Affairs Department, and approved by our president, we will establish an embassy in your nation. Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Khristen Eshen-Williams
Foreign Affairs Minister

National Information:
Full Name: The Commonwealth of Benjamin Mark
Government type: Representative Democracy
Head of State: Brenda Hernandez
Head of Government (leave blank if same):
Chief of Foreign Policy or equivalent: Khristen Eshen-Williams

Ambassador Information
Name: Alexis Ibanez
Sex: Female
Age: 35
Family (If staying with ambassador): Edwin Ibanez Jr. (Husband), Edwin Ibanez III (Son), Laura Ibanez (Daughter)
Additional requirements: NONE

Embassy Information
Desired Location: Dubrack's Town
Style (What kind of architecture would you like?): Something with a mixture of both of our nation's style.
Special requests:

Staff and Equipment
Number of Embassy staff (15 max): 10
Number of Security staff (10 max): 5
Number of Service staff (15 max): 10
Will you be hiring locally: Yes
Number and type of weaponry: Pistols for our security staff
Number and type of vehicles: 1 Toyota Prius, 1 Nissan Leaf, 1 Subaru Outback
Other Information
Do you want us to make an Embassy in your nation: Yes https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... 3&t=280715
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing with you: NONE
What is your opinion on our nation : Positive
Should we contact you about trade offers: Yes
Should we contact you about alliance proposals: Yes


The Emperor is happy to welcome Benjamin Mark into his borders and the embassy will be at 7 Ruk I Drive, Dubrack Rock, Dubrack's Town, Albaie, Albaie Home Islands, The Albaie Imperium PO Box 4672352.
Emperor Michael II Dubrack Dubracksson his most catholic majesty, the papal gentlemen, Crusher of the Republic. Emperor of Albaie islands, New Albaie, Rutenburg, Petrelle, Dubracksland-Newfoundland, Leifson-Newfoundland, Dubracksland, Firecount, Wetern, Retu, Tere, Ilop, Yerekn, Tenke and Hurte.
Crown Prince Dubrack Dubrack Dubracksson
Rated AAA by InterHoh Orginzation
King of the Nationstates Loyalist Resistance Army
Embassy Thread

User avatar
Albaie
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1912
Founded: Apr 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Albaie » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:56 pm

New Hayesalia wrote:
OFFICIAL DIPLOMATIC COMMUNICATION
COMPATIENS, LIBERA, ET CONTUMAX


In line with New Hayesalian Government direction to increase our international presence, please find attached an application to join your national embassy program.

Embassy Application
-Full Name of Nation: The Greater Island Kingdom of New Hayesalia
-Government Type: Constitutional monarchy / Democracy
-Head of State: PM Edwin Bolt & Queen Olivia I
-Head of Government: PM Edwin Bolt
-Political Ideology: Liberalist
-Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Lauretta Meinke, MP

Ambassador Information
Name: Fran Herman
Sex: F
Age: 50
Family (If staying with ambassador): none
Additional requirements: none

Embassy Information
Desired Location: Dubrack's Town
Style (What kind of architecture would you like?): Contemporary
Special requests: Provide full address

Staff and Equipment
Number of Embassy staff (15 max): 7
Number of Security staff (10 max): 7
Number of Service staff (15 max): 15
Will you be hiring locally:
Types and Numbers of Weapons:

Under the New Hayesalian National Police - Embassy Protection Service
- 7x Standard New Hayesalian National Police policing complement, comprising less-lethal measures including tasers and pepper spray and Model 9 Defender semi-automatic pistols.

Types and Numbers of Automobiles:

4x Tesla Model S for high-level use.
4x Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution for use by security team
8x 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan for other official use.


Other Information
Do you want us to make an Embassy in your nation: Already done
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing with you: Not at this time
What is your opinion on our nation : Neutral
Should we contact you about trade offers: yes
Should we contact you about alliance proposals: Yes

Please provide a full address and phone number.

Thank you for your time.

Official Message of the Greater Island Kingdom of New Hayesalia
Compatiens, Libera, et Contumax


Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
Building 4,
New Hayesalian Parliament Complex,
Revnami, New Hayesalian Capital Province
1604 1000 0000

Prime Ministers Office:
PO Box 1,
New Hayesalian Parliament Complex,
Revnami, New Hayesalian Capital Province
1600 1000 0016


The Emperor is happy to welcome New Hayesalia into his borders and the embassy will be at 1 Saint Leif Drive, Dubrack Rock, Dubrack's Town, Albaie, Albaie Home Islands, The Albaie Imperium PO Box 9674354.
Emperor Michael II Dubrack Dubracksson his most catholic majesty, the papal gentlemen, Crusher of the Republic. Emperor of Albaie islands, New Albaie, Rutenburg, Petrelle, Dubracksland-Newfoundland, Leifson-Newfoundland, Dubracksland, Firecount, Wetern, Retu, Tere, Ilop, Yerekn, Tenke and Hurte.
Crown Prince Dubrack Dubrack Dubracksson
Rated AAA by InterHoh Orginzation
King of the Nationstates Loyalist Resistance Army
Embassy Thread

User avatar
Albaie
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1912
Founded: Apr 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Albaie » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:58 pm

Semolia wrote:National Information:
Full Name: Federation of Semolia
Government type: Federal
Head of State: Jovan Mićić
Head of Government (leave blank if same): Tatjana Ulić
Chief of Foreign Policy or equivalent: Ivan Abramović

Ambassador Information
Name: Jovan Ivanović
Sex: Male
Age:38
Family (If staying with ambassador):wife and 3 kids
Additional requirements: Nothing

Embassy Information
Desired Location: Dubrack's Town
Style (What kind of architecture would you like?):Building in glass
Special requests: /

Staff and Equipment
Number of Embassy staff (15 max): 15
Number of Security staff (10 max):10
Number of Service staff (15 max):15
Will you be hiring locally: Only service staff
Number and type of weaponry:10 ESE 01 and Beretta
Number and type of vehicles: 10 BMW X6 and 10 AUDI A6

Other Information
Do you want us to make an Embassy in your nation: Yes, here is link :http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=304989
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing with you: /
What is your opion on our nation: /
Should we contact you about trade offers: Yes
Should we contact you about alliance proposals: Yes


The Emperor is happy to welcome Semolia into his borders and the embassy will be at 2 Saint Leif Drive, Dubrack Rock, Dubrack's Town, Albaie, Albaie Home Islands, The Albaie Imperium PO Box 9536471.
Emperor Michael II Dubrack Dubracksson his most catholic majesty, the papal gentlemen, Crusher of the Republic. Emperor of Albaie islands, New Albaie, Rutenburg, Petrelle, Dubracksland-Newfoundland, Leifson-Newfoundland, Dubracksland, Firecount, Wetern, Retu, Tere, Ilop, Yerekn, Tenke and Hurte.
Crown Prince Dubrack Dubrack Dubracksson
Rated AAA by InterHoh Orginzation
King of the Nationstates Loyalist Resistance Army
Embassy Thread

User avatar
Jackonia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 540
Founded: Nov 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jackonia » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:15 am

Image

National Information:
Full Name: The Holy Empire of Jackonia
Government type: Semi-Constitutional Monarchy/Democratic Government
Head of State: His Holy Imperial Majesty Emperor John I
Head of Government (leave blank if same): The Rt. Hon. Prime Minister Rebecca Cheswick
Chief of Foreign Policy or equivalent: The Rt. Hon. Sir Charles Jones (Foreign Secretary)

Ambassador Information
Name: The Rt. Hon. Lord Howard Hope
Sex: Male
Age: 56
Family (If staying with ambassador):None
Additional requirements: None

Embassy Information
Desired Location: Dubrack's Town
Style (What kind of architecture would you like?): Georgian if possible
Special requests: None

Staff and Equipment
Number of Embassy staff (15 max): 15
Number of Security staff (10 max): 10
Number of Service staff (15 max): 15
Will you be hiring locally: No
Number and type of weaponry: 10 M1911 Pistols (one for each security Staff)
Number and type of vehicles: None.

Other Information
Do you want us to make an Embassy in your nation: Yes please
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing with you: None.
What is your opinion on our nation : Friendly, Allies
Should we contact you about trade offers: Yes.
Should we contact you about alliance proposals: Yes.

We wish to establish firm Diplomatic relations with your Nation and hope that this Application is acceptable.

Prime Minister Rebecca Cheswick, Leader of the Holy Jackonian Government
The Rt. Hon. Sir Charles Jones KOID, KHIE, Foreign Secretary of the Holy Jackonian Empire
The Rt. Hon. Lord Hope, designated Ambassador to Imperial Albaie

Bordurian Civil War (2015) - VICTORY
Cardulan War (2015) - VICTORY
Oehiton War (2015) - ONGOING
Kabarastan War (2015) -VICTORY
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature.

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
You can vote in the Jackonian General Election! Just follow the link. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=344401
Want to build Embassies? viewtopic.php?f=23&t=330096

User avatar
Albaie
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1912
Founded: Apr 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Albaie » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:16 pm

Jackonia wrote:
(Image)

National Information:
Full Name: The Holy Empire of Jackonia
Government type: Semi-Constitutional Monarchy/Democratic Government
Head of State: His Holy Imperial Majesty Emperor John I
Head of Government (leave blank if same): The Rt. Hon. Prime Minister Rebecca Cheswick
Chief of Foreign Policy or equivalent: The Rt. Hon. Sir Charles Jones (Foreign Secretary)

Ambassador Information
Name: The Rt. Hon. Lord Howard Hope
Sex: Male
Age: 56
Family (If staying with ambassador):None
Additional requirements: None

Embassy Information
Desired Location: Dubrack's Town
Style (What kind of architecture would you like?): Georgian if possible
Special requests: None

Staff and Equipment
Number of Embassy staff (15 max): 15
Number of Security staff (10 max): 10
Number of Service staff (15 max): 15
Will you be hiring locally: No
Number and type of weaponry: 10 M1911 Pistols (one for each security Staff)
Number and type of vehicles: None.

Other Information
Do you want us to make an Embassy in your nation: Yes please
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing with you: None.
What is your opinion on our nation : Friendly, Allies
Should we contact you about trade offers: Yes.
Should we contact you about alliance proposals: Yes.

We wish to establish firm Diplomatic relations with your Nation and hope that this Application is acceptable.

Prime Minister Rebecca Cheswick, Leader of the Holy Jackonian Government
The Rt. Hon. Sir Charles Jones KOID, KHIE, Foreign Secretary of the Holy Jackonian Empire
The Rt. Hon. Lord Hope, designated Ambassador to Imperial Albaie


The Emperor is happy to welcome Semolia into his borders and the embassy will be at 3 Saint Leif Drive, Dubrack Rock, Dubrack's Town, Albaie, Albaie Home Islands, The Albaie Imperium PO Box 9357238.
Emperor Michael II Dubrack Dubracksson his most catholic majesty, the papal gentlemen, Crusher of the Republic. Emperor of Albaie islands, New Albaie, Rutenburg, Petrelle, Dubracksland-Newfoundland, Leifson-Newfoundland, Dubracksland, Firecount, Wetern, Retu, Tere, Ilop, Yerekn, Tenke and Hurte.
Crown Prince Dubrack Dubrack Dubracksson
Rated AAA by InterHoh Orginzation
King of the Nationstates Loyalist Resistance Army
Embassy Thread

User avatar
The Republic of Bohemoravia
Envoy
 
Posts: 240
Founded: Jan 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Bohemoravia » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:57 am

Image
Sender
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
of the Republic of Bohemoravia


Recipient
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
of The Imperium of Albaie

REPUBLIC OF BOHEMORAVIA




National Information:
Full Name:Republic of Bohemoravia
Government type:Republic
Head of State:Prime Minister Jan Bedrich
Head of Government (leave blank if same):Samne
Chief of Foreign Policy or equivalent:Dr. Vacek

Ambassador Information
Name:Klaus Steinmann
Sex:M
Age:58
Family (If staying with ambassador):No
Additional requirements: None

Embassy Information
Desired Location: Dubrack's Town
Style (What kind of architecture would you like?):None preferences
Special requests:

Staff and Equipment
Number of Embassy staff (15 max):10
Number of Security staff (10 max):5
Number of Service staff (15 max):15
Will you be hiring locally:Yes
Number and type of weaponry:None
Number and type of vehicles:Four cars

Other Information
Do you want us to make an Embassy in your nation:Yes
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing with you:None
What is your opinion on our nation :You care about the wellbeing of Christians, an attitude that we support.
Should we contact you about trade offers:Yes
Should we contact you about alliance proposals:Yes



Dr. Vacek
Minister of Foreign Affairs

User avatar
Albaie
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1912
Founded: Apr 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Albaie » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:53 am

The Republic of Bohemoravia wrote:
Sender
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
of the Republic of Bohemoravia


Recipient
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
of The Imperium of Albaie

REPUBLIC OF BOHEMORAVIA




National Information:
Full Name:Republic of Bohemoravia
Government type:Republic
Head of State:Prime Minister Jan Bedrich
Head of Government (leave blank if same):Samne
Chief of Foreign Policy or equivalent:Dr. Vacek

Ambassador Information
Name:Klaus Steinmann
Sex:M
Age:58
Family (If staying with ambassador):No
Additional requirements: None

Embassy Information
Desired Location: Dubrack's Town
Style (What kind of architecture would you like?):None preferences
Special requests:

Staff and Equipment
Number of Embassy staff (15 max):10
Number of Security staff (10 max):5
Number of Service staff (15 max):15
Will you be hiring locally:Yes
Number and type of weaponry:None
Number and type of vehicles:Four cars

Other Information
Do you want us to make an Embassy in your nation:Yes
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing with you:None
What is your opinion on our nation :You care about the wellbeing of Christians, an attitude that we support.
Should we contact you about trade offers:Yes
Should we contact you about alliance proposals:Yes



Dr. Vacek
Minister of Foreign Affairs


The Emperor is happy to welcome Bohemoravia into his borders and the embassy will be at 4 Saint Leif Drive, Dubrack Rock, Dubrack's Town, Albaie, Albaie Home Islands, The Albaie Imperium PO Box 9357238.
Emperor Michael II Dubrack Dubracksson his most catholic majesty, the papal gentlemen, Crusher of the Republic. Emperor of Albaie islands, New Albaie, Rutenburg, Petrelle, Dubracksland-Newfoundland, Leifson-Newfoundland, Dubracksland, Firecount, Wetern, Retu, Tere, Ilop, Yerekn, Tenke and Hurte.
Crown Prince Dubrack Dubrack Dubracksson
Rated AAA by InterHoh Orginzation
King of the Nationstates Loyalist Resistance Army
Embassy Thread

User avatar
Brasil Novo
Envoy
 
Posts: 259
Founded: Aug 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Brasil Novo » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:29 am

National Information:
Full Name: The Federal Republic of Brasil Novo
Government type: Federal Democratic Republic
Head of State: Roberto II
Head of Government (leave blank if same):
Chief of Foreign Policy or equivalent: Ricardo Ulisses

Ambassador Information
Name: Lucas Ramos
Sex: Male
Age: 58
Family (If staying with ambassador): Wife: Helena Ramos
Additional requirements: None

Embassy Information
Desired Location: Abia
Style (What kind of architecture would you like?): Like the 1930 New York buildings
Special requests: None

Staff and Equipment
Number of Embassy staff (15 max): 12
Number of Security staff (10 max): 8
Number of Service staff (15 max): 10
Will you be hiring locally: For the service yes
Number and type of weaponry:8 pistols, 2 tasers
Number and type of vehicles:

Other Information
Do you want us to make an Embassy in your nation: Yes: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=365081
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing with you: 1 bulldog
What is your opinion on our nation : Neutral, but open to Friendly relations
Should we contact you about trade offers: Yes
Should we contact you about alliance proposals: Maybe
Last edited by Brasil Novo on Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Creator of the Civil and Freedom Rights Index
My Embassy Program
I'm a Brazilian who fights against the HUE culture, for a more DECENT internet!
Pro:Nationalism, Mixed Economy, Gun Rigts, Pro-Life, UN, Metric System,Olavo De Carvalho
Neutral: Conservatism,
Anti: Communism, NATO, Jean Wylls, Bolsonaro
We Play as MT, PMT and FT. Don't worry. We use the year of 2067 for Factbooks. Our News
Centrist Nationalist

User avatar
Nortainland
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1004
Founded: Jun 06, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nortainland » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:12 pm

Image
The Foreign Office
CORRESPONDANCE OFFICIELLE

To: Edward Dubrack Dubrackson,
Lord High Envoy of Albaie

From: The Honourable George Drachington, MP,
Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs

National Information:
Full Name: The Kingdom of Nortend, Cardoby and Hoebrideland
Government type: Semi-constitutional monarchy
Head of State: King Alexander II
Head of Government (leave blank if same): His Grace the Duke of Limmes, Lord Andrew Hault
Chief of Foreign Policy or equivalent: George Drachington, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs

Ambassador Information
Name: Conrad Angus
Sex: Male
Age: 38
Family (If staying with ambassador): Wife: Lucinda Angus
Additional requirements: None

Embassy Information
Desired Location: Dubrack's Town
Style (What kind of architecture would you like?): Georgian
Special requests: A stable and a church nearby

Staff and Equipment
Number of Embassy staff (15 max): 6
Number of Security staff (10 max): 6 guardsmen, 1 serjeant of the guard
Number of Service staff (15 max): 2 servants, 1 chef, 1 butler, 6 secretaries
Will you be hiring locally: Yes
Number and type of weaponry: 6 pistols, 7 batons, 7 sabres, 2 rifles
Number and type of vehicles: 2 horses, 1 carriage, 1 car

Other Information
Do you want us to make an Embassy in your nation: Yes: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=365939
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing with you: Bottles of whiskey, brandy, rum, wine, perry, cider, spirit, gin, cognac, a few non-invasive potplants, 1 cat and 2 horses.
What is your opinion on our nation : Good
Should we contact you about trade offers: Yes
Should we contact you about alliance proposals: No
Last edited by Nortainland on Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Eodor
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1732
Founded: Oct 26, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Eodor » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:27 am

National Information:
Full Name: Empire of Eodor
Government type: Imperial Monarchy
Head of State: King Allex III
Head of Government (leave blank if same):
Chief of Foreign Policy or equivalent: Sir Arthur Manestin

Ambassador Information
Name: Sir Stephen Jameson
Sex: Male
Age: 51
Family (If staying with ambassador): Not staying
Additional requirements: None

Embassy Information
Desired Location: Durback's Town
Style (What kind of architecture would you like?): Local Building
Special requests: None

Staff and Equipment
Number of Embassy staff (15 max): 10
Number of Security staff (10 max): 10
Number of Service staff (15 max): 8
Will you be hiring locally: No
Number and type of weaponry: Stun guns for all, Gewher 98 for every 2nd man
Number and type of vehicles: 2X Range Rover

Other Information
Do you want us to make an Embassy in your nation: Yes http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=360073#p26581512
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing with you: None
What is your opinion on our nation : Good. Hoping to improve.
Should we contact you about trade offers: Yes
Should we contact you about alliance proposals: Yes
Last edited by Eodor on Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Imperial News Network: All is normal, there is no news

"The name for my cookbook shall be: Come out you rack of lambs." - Gerry Adams
Irish Republican, Hyper-Marxist, Stalin loving Anarchist, I don't like football but my favourite team is the USSR National Team, My preferred pronoun is Battle-Brother

User avatar
Villouscadrieu
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 17
Founded: Jan 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Villouscadrieu » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:43 pm

National Information:
Full Name:The Confederacy of Villouscadrieu
Government type:Democratic Confederacy
Head of State: Dáỉnielu Simaognét
Head of Government (leave blank if same): Ággella Gutiérres
Chief of Foreign Policy or equivalent: Megáỉlo Oppignól

Ambassador Information
Name:Maỉró San Ánzhello
Sex: Male
Age: 42
Family (If staying with ambassador): Wife Hallene
Additional requirements: None

Embassy Information
Desired Location: Dubrack's Town
Style (What kind of architecture would you like?): Local
Special requests:

Staff and Equipment
Number of Embassy staff (15 max):12
Number of Security staff (10 max):10
Number of Service staff (15 max):13
Will you be hiring locally: No
Number and type of weaponry: 10 FN Five Seven pistols
Number and type of vehicles: 5 Cadillac Escalade SUVs

Other Information
Do you want us to make an Embassy in your nation: No program at this time
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing with you: A few bottles of well-aged Villoscan Malbec
What is your opinion on our nation : Neutral
Should we contact you about trade offers: Yes
Should we contact you about alliance proposals: Not at this time, thank you.
NS Stats are NOT to be Considered Legitimate

User avatar
New Birgland
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 199
Founded: Mar 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Birgland » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:22 pm

National Information:
Full Name: The People's Republic of New Birgland
Government type: Parliamentary Republic
Head of State: President Jonathan Astor
Head of Government (leave blank if same): Prime Minister Kenneth J. Arlington
Chief of Foreign Policy or equivalent: Paul Anjou

Ambassador Information
Name: Clara Dulton
Sex: Female
Age: 48
Family (If staying with ambassador): Jonathan Dulton (husband)
Additional requirements: None

Embassy Information
Desired Location: Dubrack's Town
Style (What kind of architecture would you like?): Neofuturist
Special requests: None

Staff and Equipment
Number of Embassy staff (15 max): 5
Number of Security staff (10 max): 5
Number of Service staff (15 max): 10
Will you be hiring locally: No
Number and type of weaponry: 8x pistol, 8x taser
Number and type of vehicles: 2x Birgland Volta electric luxury sedans

Other Information
Do you want us to make an Embassy in your nation: No
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing with you: None
What is your opinion on our nation : A great nation that will make an excellent diplomatic and religious partner
Should we contact you about trade offers: Yes
Should we contact you about alliance proposals: Yes
Overview of the Nation | Embassy Program | Civil and Political Rights Index (CLOSED) | Tech Level: Class O14
8Values: Democratic Socialist
Pro: Christianity, Theistic Evolution, Democratic Market Socialism, Social Democracy, Progressivism, Bernie Sanders, Private Space, Renewable Energy, Nuclear Energy
Neutral: Communism, Non-Christian Religions, Atheism, Young-Earth Creationism
Anti: Civil Asset Forfeiture, Fascism, Dictatorships, Theocracy, US Republican Party, Conspiracy Theorists, Militant Atheism, Nuclear Weapons, Climate Change Denial, Anti-Vaccine Movement, Other Anti-Science Movements

User avatar
Verdiga
Diplomat
 
Posts: 977
Founded: Sep 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Verdiga » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:33 pm

National Information:
Full Name: Republic of Verdiga
Government type: Bicameral Parliamentary Republic
Head of State: Prime Minister Hendrik Björk
Head of Government (leave blank if same):
Chief of Foreign Policy or equivalent: Peter Simonsson

Ambassador Information
Name: Emilia Solberg
Sex: Female
Age: 39
Family (If staying with ambassador): Albert (husband)
Additional requirements: None

Embassy Information
Desired Location: Abia
Style (What kind of architecture would you like?): Modern Scandinavian
Special requests: Have a small space of the embassy reserved as the ambassador's residence.

Staff and Equipment
Number of Embassy staff (15 max): 8
Number of Security staff (10 max): 10
Number of Service staff (15 max): 8
Will you be hiring locally: Yes
Number and type of weaponry: 10x Aldor P18 9mm
Number and type of vehicles: 3x Hyundai Starex

Other Information
Do you want us to make an Embassy in your nation: Yes, link in signature (under IC links)
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing with you: None
What is your opinion on our nation : Neutral
Should we contact you about trade offers: Yes
Should we contact you about alliance proposals: Yes
Republic of Verdiga
Republiken Verdige
ヴェルディガ共和国
This nation USES NS Stats, EXCEPT ON THE FOLLOWING: population, economy, taxes (but it's close), safety (we're a tad safer), corruption
This nation is Sweden with a sizeable portion of Japan and Monster Girl Encyclopedia, as well as a bit of Touhou.
The United States of America is too mainstream.
Pro: Democracy, Libertarianism, Nordic Model, Sweden, Japan, Israel/Palestinian Harmony (I am a dreamer)
Anti: Communism (not Socialism), Dictatorship, Conservatism, Islamism, Gabenism, American Imperialism, China


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gallia-, Glenbrook, Google Adsense [Bot], Izukyu, The Akasha Colony, The Army of DxD, The Islands of Versilia

Advertisement

Remove ads