NATION

PASSWORD

Factbook of HunterBradleyLand

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
HunterBradleyLand
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Factbook of HunterBradleyLand

Postby HunterBradleyLand » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:35 pm

The Allied Provinces of HunterBradleyLand
"Honor, Discipline, Virtue"

Table of Contents
1. General Information
2. Introduction
3. History

3.1 Ancient History
3.2 Huntonian Revolution
3.3 Recent History

4. Geography
4.1 Map
4.2 Terrain
4.3 Climate
4.4 Political Geography

5. Government
5.1 Introduction
5.2 Old Government Types
5.3 Current Government
5.4 Government Parties

6. People
6.1 Introduction
6.2 Statistics
Last edited by HunterBradleyLand on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:46 pm, edited 18 times in total.
AKA Keppea, Hunter, HBL, etc.
MY IC NAME IS KEPPEA. KEH. PEI. YAH. CALL ME HUNTERBRADLEYLAND IN IC AND I WILL BREAK YOUR LIFE. D:<

HunterBradleyLand
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby HunterBradleyLand » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:06 pm

1. General Information

long conventional name: The United Republic of HunterBradleyLand
short name: HunterBradleyLand
Official Languages: Hunto-Kazakh, English, Albanian
Unofficial Languages: Spanish, Greek, Huntonian (Language of Huntertopia)
National Anthem: "O Great HunterBradleyLand"
Leader: President Nathan Herolst
Government Type: Represenative Democracy
National Animal: Panda
National Colors: Red and White
National Food/Drink: Marinated Chicken Breast/Red Wine
National Tree: Maple Tree
National Flower: Orange Rose
National Fruit: Purple Grape
Currency: Xarro
Religions: Zeppyism (Zeppy is god), Roman Catholicism, local religions, Atheism
Demonym: HunterBradleyLandite
Last edited by HunterBradleyLand on Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:54 am, edited 18 times in total.
MY IC NAME IS KEPPEA. KEH. PEI. YAH. CALL ME HUNTERBRADLEYLAND IN IC AND I WILL BREAK YOUR LIFE. D:<

HunterBradleyLand
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby HunterBradleyLand » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:40 pm

2. Introduction

The Allied Federation of HunterBradleyLand is a massive, devout nation, ruled by Grand Senator Hunter Bradley with an iron fist. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population is ruled by a mostly benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.

The small, corrupt government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defence, with areas such as Social Equality and the Environment receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kepp. The average income tax rate is 4%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Tourism, Gambling, and Automobile Manufacturing industries.

Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force.

HunterBradleyLand's national animal is the Red Fox, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Ramen Noodlism, and its currency is the dorito.
Last edited by HunterBradleyLand on Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:55 am, edited 6 times in total.

HunterBradleyLand
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby HunterBradleyLand » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:05 pm

3. History

3.1 Ancient History

Being close to a coastline with a warm gulf stream in the south and cold waters in the north, 2 groups emerged from Ancient HunterBradleyLand in 4750 BC, the Grestians in the south and the Herolstans in the north. The Herolstans survived the frigid conditions by wearing eskimo-like clothes and hunting sea lions, herring, and tuna. The Grestians caught tiger sharks and shellfish in the Deerton Sea off the southern coast. They were masters of their time in oceanic trade. They traded purple dye, oak wood, fish, and spices such as pepper and cinnamon. While their economy was strong, their army was under trained and very weak. Their northern neighbors had a very powerful military, with state-of-the-art weapons, and in 3800 BC, The Herolstans invaded and took over Grestia. Their reign lasted for 650 years, the a group from the south, the Huntonians, took over all of Ancient HunterBradleyLand, and their reign lasted from 3200 BC to 1864 AD.

3.2 Huntonian Revolution

The Ancient Huntonian civilization developed into the nation of Huntertopia, at the time still holding HunterBradleyLand, known as the Valkspar Peninsula at the time. After the Huntertopian- Cabickstani War, the Huntertopian government issued a manslaughter of all people who had ties to Cabickstan. Thousands of innocent Valksparians were murdered. The manslaughter continued 210 years after the war, and finally, the Valksparians revolted, causing a civil war. Valkspar Peninsula had help from AlliedStates, a region that supported our cause. The region consisted of 20 nations, including Cabickstan. The forces defeated Huntertopia, and in 1838, Valkspar Peninsula was given a separate government, but was still part of Huntertopia. After a mass revolt at the Huntertopian capital,
the Huntertopians signed a release agreement, fearing another civil war, which destroyed a large sector of their army. At long last, Valkspar Peninsula became HunterBradleyLand, and independence was achieved.

3.3 Recent History

About 100 years after its conception, HunterBradleyLand was hit with a large hurricane coming from Peregrine Bay. The hurricane, named Hurricane Pablo, was a class 4 storm, and left the trading city of Frestico in ruins. The recovery was slow, but eventually, Festico was rebuilt. In 2009, a Terrorist/Nazi group known as Adolph's Sons attempted and failed an attempt to destroy the Yeldarb Scyscraper, the largest building in HBL, and a symbol of our mighty power. We are currently in Code Blue for a terrorist attack.
Last edited by HunterBradleyLand on Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.

HunterBradleyLand
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby HunterBradleyLand » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:28 pm

4. Geography
4.1 Map

4.2 Terrain

The terrain of the nation is very varied. In the northeast, the Valkspar Mountains tower over the Elmview Sea. These mountains average at about 6000 feet above sea level, and streach from the Buretzo Peninsula to the Grockfre province. In the northwest, a plain stretches for 70 miles south from the Ustras province to center of the Angel Province. In the west and southwest, the Great Rainforest surrounds the important city of Kepp. The south, southeast, and east are covered with marshes and rivers, the most important being the Kroste River, which is the location of the 2nd largest city in HunterBradleyLand, Frestico.

4.3 Climate

The north and eastern part of HunterBradleyLand average at a temperature of 54 degrees Fahrenheit in summer and 27 degrees Fahrenheit in winter, mostly because of the gulf stream from the Arctic Ocean, and it is dry most of the year. The rest averages at 87 degrees Fahrenheit in summer and 42 degrees Fahrenheit in winter because of a gulf stream that runs past the west and south areas of the nation, and is fairly humid
4.4 Political and Geography Summary

HunterBradleyLand is located in Judea, a group of nations located in an archipelago of subcontinents near the Arctic Ocean. HunterBradleyLand is bordered by Kalasion. Nearby bodies of water are the Lonian Sea, Kepp Sea, Adriatic Sea, and the Gulf of Aller.
Last edited by HunterBradleyLand on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:49 pm, edited 10 times in total.

HunterBradleyLand
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby HunterBradleyLand » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:46 pm

5. Government

5.1 Introduction

The government of HunterBradleyLand has been in question over the years. For most of its years, HunterBradleyLand was a dictatorship, but recently, the nation has had many leaders overthrown, finally ending as the development of a monarchy.
Last edited by HunterBradleyLand on Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HunterBradleyLand
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby HunterBradleyLand » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:48 pm

Reserved for People

HunterBradleyLand
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby HunterBradleyLand » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:19 pm

feel free to leave comments

Rashuta
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 02, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Rashuta » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:39 pm

ur nation is some sweet glass shiznizzle
Too bad knowledge really isn't power, otherwise us nerds would be the ones shoving people into lockers.
This is why I hate giraffes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -8.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.10
http://www.politicalcompass.org/printablegraph?ec=-8.00&soc=-4.10

HunterBradleyLand
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby HunterBradleyLand » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:05 pm

Rashuta wrote:ur nation is some sweet glass shiznizzle

:meh:
okay.........

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information