NATION

PASSWORD

Union of Christian States Embassy Program

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Great Nortend
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 08, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Nortend » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:15 pm

His Erbonian Majesty's Embassy
in Beaumont

To His Excellency the Secretary of State of the Union of Christian States

24th of January, 2019

Your Excellency,

In the interest of our two states' mutual security, and of justice for all men, I have the honour to refer to the Government of the Union of Christian States's expressed intention of establishing treaties for the extradition of criminals between states. I have to propose on behalf of His Erbonian Majesty that a such treaty be established between the Union of Christian States and Great Nortend, with the terms in general being as follows:

I. The two countries engage to deliver up to each other those persons be who are being proceeded against or who have been convicted of a crime committed in the territory of the one country, and who shall be found within the territory of the other country.
II. Native born or naturalised subjects of either country are excepted from extradition.
III. Only serious crimes subject to the likely deprivation of liberty of more than a year in both countries may be extradited for, including:
A. Murder, homicide, petty treason, manslaughter, parricide, poisoning, infanticide, assassination, or forstall.
B. Counterfeiting, forging or altering money, or uttering any counterfeit, forged or altered money.
C. Procuration of an abortion or miscarriage.
D. Rape.
E. Indecent assault or acts of indecency with any girl under the age of eighteen.
F. Abduction, false imprisonment or kidnapping.
G. Bigamy, sodomy, buggery or beastiality.
H. Assault, wounding or battery occasioning grievous bodily harm.
I. Threats occasioning extortion.
K. Perjury or subornation of perjury, or compounding of any felony or treason.
L. Misprision of treason or misprision of felony
M. Arson.
N. Burglary or housebreaking.
O. Misprision by embezzlement, embezzlement, larceny, theft or stealing.
P. Fraud by any person, made criminal by any act or law
Q. Obtaining any money, goods or valuables by false pretences, or cheating, or knowingly obtaining, receiving or accepting any money, goods or valuables that have been unlawfully obtained.
R. Crimes against debt, bankruptcy or insolvency.
S. Dealing in slaves.
T. Maritime crimes, or crimes in admiralty, including the sinking or destroying of a vessle at sea, revolting by two or more persons on board in the high seas against the authority of the master, possessing any vessle by force or violence, giving a ship over to pirates or any act of violence or depravity by crew of a ship involving subjects of either country.
U. Espionage or high treason by any person not a subject of either country.
W. Any conspiracy or attempt to do any crime aforesaid.
IV. Crimes in which capital punishment may be, or shall be, ordered may be extradited for.
V. Extradition shall also be for participants as principals or accessories in any of the aforesaid crimes, as long as such participation is punishable by the laws of both countries.
VI. Extradition shall apply under any agreement resultant from the proposed treaty for any crime committed before the signature thereof.
VII. No extradition shall take place if it is found that the prosecution of a person for any offence is for political purposes.
VIII. Extradition shall take place in both countries in the following form:
A. Extradition shall be requested with the presentation by the ambassadour of the requesting country to the relevant Secretary of State of the requested country of an authenticated or duly legalised copy of a writ, warrant or certificate of arrest or conviction against a person accused, clearly setting forth the nature of crime or offence with which he has been charged or convicted, as well as a description of the person charged or any information which may serve to identify him.
B. An official authorised by the requested country's government shall consider the request, and if more information is needed, immediately inform the ambassadour of the requesting country of the fact.
C. If the said official is satisfied with the request, he shall arrest, apprehend or cause to be arrested or apprehended the person charged or convicted with the crime or offfence, and if he is satisfied that the crime or offence with which he has been charged or convicted would be a crime or offence which would satisfy the criteria for extraditable crimes aforesaid, by order under his hand and seal order that the same person be surrendered to such person as may be duly authorized to receive him by the requesting country.
IX. Warrants, depositions or statements on oath issued or taken in the dominions of either country, and copies thereof, and any other judicial document stating the facts of conviction or arrest, shall be received in evidence in the proceedings in the other country, if they are signed by a magistrate, warden of the peace, judge or other authorised official of the country where they were issued or taken, and if they are authenticated by oath of a witness or sealed by the official seal of a Secretary of State, court or other minister.
X. The request for extradition shall not be complied with if the person charged or convicted has been already tried for the same offence in the country whence the extradition is demanded.
XI. If the person requested for extradition under an agreement resulting from this proposal, should be claimed by any other power on account of crimes committed in their own dominions, his surrender shall be to the state whose request was earliest, unless there shall be other compelling reason by virtue of the gravity of the crimes committed, or for other reasons.
XIII. If the person requested for extradition should be under prosecution or condemned for a crime or offence committed in the country where he has taken refuge or resides his surrender may be deferred until he is set at liberty under the due course of law.
XIV. Those articles founds in the possession of the person charged or convicted at the time of his arrest shall, if the competent authority so decides, be seized and delivered up with his person at the time when the surrender shall be made.
XV. Each country shall defray the expenses occasioned by the arrest within its dominions, the detention, and the conveyance to its border, of the persons whom it may have consented to surrender in pursuance to any agreement resultant from the proposed treaty.

If the foregoing proposal, or another form of treaty for extradition, is agreeable to the Government of the Union of Christian States, I have the honour to suggest that a meeting be scheduled in the near future to fully determine and decide upon the contents of such a treaty and to thereafter occasion the signature of assent thereto by our respective sovereigns, or their delegates.

I avail myself of this opportunity to renew to Your Excellency the assurances of my highest consideration.

(Sgd.) H. MOUSE

Harold Mouse
Ambassadour to the Union of Christian States

Last edited by Great Nortend on Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
News from Great Nortend : https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=417866
Diplomacy, Consulates &c. : https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=417865

This nation is an exaggerated representation of my personal views in most areas.

Union of Christian States
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Christian States » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:17 pm

Great Nortend wrote:

(Image)
His Erbonian Majesty's Embassy
in Beaumont

To His Excellency the Secretary of State of the Union of Christian States

24th of January, 2019

Your Excellency,

In the interest of our two states' mutual security, and of justice for all men, I have the honour to refer to the Government of the Union of Christian States's expressed intention of establishing treaties for the extradition of criminals between states. I have to propose on behalf of His Erbonian Majesty that a such treaty be established between the Union of Christian States and Great Nortend, with the terms in general being as follows:

I. The two countries engage to deliver up to each other those persons be who are being proceeded against or who have been convicted of a crime committed in the territory of the one country, and who shall be found within the territory of the other country.
II. Native born or naturalised subjects of either country are excepted from extradition.
III. Only serious crimes subject to the likely deprivation of liberty of more than a year in both countries may be extradited for, including:
A. Murder, homicide, petty treason, manslaughter, parricide, poisoning, infanticide, assassination, or forstall.
B. Counterfeiting, forging or altering money, or uttering any counterfeit, forged or altered money.
C. Procuration of an abortion or miscarriage.
D. Rape.
E. Indecent assault or acts of indecency with any girl under the age of eighteen.
F. Abduction, false imprisonment or kidnapping.
G. Bigamy, sodomy, buggery or beastiality.
H. Assault, wounding or battery occasioning grievous bodily harm.
I. Threats occasioning extortion.
K. Perjury or subornation of perjury, or compounding of any felony or treason.
L. Misprision of treason or misprision of felony
M. Arson.
N. Burglary or housebreaking.
O. Misprision by embezzlement, embezzlement, larceny, theft or stealing.
P. Fraud by any person, made criminal by any act or law
Q. Obtaining any money, goods or valuables by false pretences, or cheating, or knowingly obtaining, receiving or accepting any money, goods or valuables that have been unlawfully obtained.
R. Crimes against debt, bankruptcy or insolvency.
S. Dealing in slaves.
T. Maritime crimes, or crimes in admiralty, including the sinking or destroying of a vessle at sea, revolting by two or more persons on board in the high seas against the authority of the master, possessing any vessle by force or violence, giving a ship over to pirates or any act of violence or depravity by crew of a ship involving subjects of either country.
U. Espionage or high treason by any person not a subject of either country.
W. Any conspiracy or attempt to do any crime aforesaid.
IV. Crimes in which capital punishment may be, or shall be, ordered may be extradited for.
V. Extradition shall also be for participants as principals or accessories in any of the aforesaid crimes, as long as such participation is punishable by the laws of both countries.
VI. Extradition shall apply under any agreement resultant from the proposed treaty for any crime committed before the signature thereof.
VII. No extradition shall take place if it is found that the prosecution of a person for any offence is for political purposes.
VIII. Extradition shall take place in both countries in the following form:
A. Extradition shall be requested with the presentation by the ambassadour of the requesting country to the relevant Secretary of State of the requested country of an authenticated or duly legalised copy of a writ, warrant or certificate of arrest or conviction against a person accused, clearly setting forth the nature of crime or offence with which he has been charged or convicted, as well as a description of the person charged or any information which may serve to identify him.
B. An official authorised by the requested country's government shall consider the request, and if more information is needed, immediately inform the ambassadour of the requesting country of the fact.
C. If the said official is satisfied with the request, he shall arrest, apprehend or cause to be arrested or apprehended the person charged or convicted with the crime or offfence, and if he is satisfied that the crime or offence with which he has been charged or convicted would be a crime or offence which would satisfy the criteria for extraditable crimes aforesaid, by order under his hand and seal order that the same person be surrendered to such person as may be duly authorized to receive him by the requesting country.
IX. Warrants, depositions or statements on oath issued or taken in the dominions of either country, and copies thereof, and any other judicial document stating the facts of conviction or arrest, shall be received in evidence in the proceedings in the other country, if they are signed by a magistrate, warden of the peace, judge or other authorised official of the country where they were issued or taken, and if they are authenticated by oath of a witness or sealed by the official seal of a Secretary of State, court or other minister.
X. The request for extradition shall not be complied with if the person charged or convicted has been already tried for the same offence in the country whence the extradition is demanded.
XI. If the person requested for extradition under an agreement resulting from this proposal, should be claimed by any other power on account of crimes committed in their own dominions, his surrender shall be to the state whose request was earliest, unless there shall be other compelling reason by virtue of the gravity of the crimes committed, or for other reasons.
XIII. If the person requested for extradition should be under prosecution or condemned for a crime or offence committed in the country where he has taken refuge or resides his surrender may be deferred until he is set at liberty under the due course of law.
XIV. Those articles founds in the possession of the person charged or convicted at the time of his arrest shall, if the competent authority so decides, be seized and delivered up with his person at the time when the surrender shall be made.
XV. Each country shall defray the expenses occasioned by the arrest within its dominions, the detention, and the conveyance to its border, of the persons whom it may have consented to surrender in pursuance to any agreement resultant from the proposed treaty.

If the foregoing proposal, or another form of treaty for extradition, is agreeable to the Government of the Union of Christian States, I have the honour to suggest that a meeting be scheduled in the near future to fully determine and decide upon the contents of such a treaty and to thereafter occasion the signature of assent thereto by our respective sovereigns, or their delegates.

I avail myself of this opportunity to renew to Your Excellency the assurances of my highest consideration.

(Sgd.) H. MOUSE

Harold Mouse
Ambassadour to the Union of Christian States

Ambassadour Mouse,

The terms of the proposed extradition treaty have been found favorable by the Department of State and the President. The President and I would like to set a time and place to discuss the details of said treaty at your government's convenience.

Victoria Wagner
Secretary of State

Akrafjall
Attaché

Founded: Jan 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Akrafjall » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:20 pm

Victoria Wagner
Department of State, UCS
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Subject: Intention of Diplomatic Mission
Attached: Application
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Date: 23rd February 2019

Dear Madam Wagner

I'm writing to you in good stead today and pray for your good health. I am writing on behalf of His Majesty King Alfred II
and his Prime Minister, to notify you of our intentions of furthering relations by sending a diplomatic mission to the UCS.
We have appointed His Excellence Bertram T. Kristoffersen to the role of Ambassador to represent us during this mission.
The Ambassador's wife will be accompanying him on his mission.

Supporting Mr. Kristensen will be a total of 19 staff, 7 Diplomatic staff, 2 Service staff and 10 Security staff. All staff have
been security vetted, which involves a full criminal background check, I am satisfied that they will not pose underlying
harm to life nor property. We plan to hire service staff from the local labour force in the UCS, I would like request a
contact person who can conduct security checks on candidates as per our policy.

All security staff are employees of the Diplomatic Security and Defence Service, they are all firearms proficient and are
police officers. The total weapons inventory we will be bringing is; 10 N19 semi-automatic pistols, 10 collapsible batons,
10 Overgaard M6 tasers. Additionally,we will be bringing 2 SUVs and 1 Light Armour sedan.

You will find attached to this letter our completed embassy application, I await your reply, and look forward to working
with your department.

Sincerely,

Mark Lorenzen MP
Foreign Minister
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Multi Purpose Diplomatic Form

National Information
  1. Full Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Akrafjall
  2. Capital City: Holheimar
  3. Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
  4. Head of State: His Majesty King Alfred II
  5. Head of Government: Johanne Kjeldsen MP, Prime Minister of Akrafjall
  6. Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Mark Lorenzen MP, Foreign Minister
  7. National Culture: Akran

Diplomatic Information
  1. Diplomatic Type: [X] Embassy | [] Consulate-General | [ ] Consulate | [ ] Representative Office
  2. Diplomatic Office Name: Akran Embassy in Beaumont
  3. Diplomat Name: H.E Bertram T. Kristoffersen
  4. Diplomat Status: [X] Ambassador | [ ] Consul General | [ ] Consul | [ ] Representative
  5. Diplomat Age & Gender: 50, Male
  6. Languages Spoken: Akran (Native), English (Professional), French (Working), German (Working)
  7. Diplomat Family: Wife and 1 Child
  8. Diplomatic Office Location: Orleans St
  9. Diplomatic Staff: (limit - 7) 7
  10. Service Staff: (limit - 18) 2
  11. Security Staff: (limit - 10) 10
  12. Weapons, Type & Amount: (limit - 10 and only pistol) 10 N19 semi-automatic pistols, 10 collapsible batons, 10 Overgaard M6 tasers
  13. Vehicles, Type & Amount: (limit - 3) 2 SUVs and 1 Light Armour sedan
  14. Animals or Substances to Declare: N/A

Diplomatic Relations Plan
  1. Bilateral Visa Agreement [ ]
  2. Bilateral Trade Talks [ ]
  3. Non-Aggression Pact [X]
  4. Cultural & Education Partnership [X]
  5. Intelligent Sharing [ ]
  6. Environmental Issue Solutions [ ]
*we will telegram you for further bilateral relations

Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? (if so, provide a link of your embassy program)
Any special requests?
The Kingdom of Akrafjall

| Tech: MT | Population: 8.78 Million | Tax: 24.4% |

Embassy and Consulates Thread

☺ Have a good'un! ☺

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Christian States » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:10 pm

Akrafjall wrote:(Image)

Victoria Wagner
Department of State, UCS
Subject: Intention of Diplomatic Mission
Attached: Application
Date: 23rd February 2019

Dear Madam Wagner

I'm writing to you in good stead today and pray for your good health. I am writing on behalf of His Majesty King Alfred II
and his Prime Minister, to notify you of our intentions of furthering relations by sending a diplomatic mission to the UCS.
We have appointed His Excellence Bertram T. Kristoffersen to the role of Ambassador to represent us during this mission.
The Ambassador's wife will be accompanying him on his mission.

Supporting Mr. Kristensen will be a total of 19 staff, 7 Diplomatic staff, 2 Service staff and 10 Security staff. All staff have
been security vetted, which involves a full criminal background check, I am satisfied that they will not pose underlying
harm to life nor property. We plan to hire service staff from the local labour force in the UCS, I would like request a
contact person who can conduct security checks on candidates as per our policy.

All security staff are employees of the Diplomatic Security and Defence Service, they are all firearms proficient and are
police officers. The total weapons inventory we will be bringing is; 10 N19 semi-automatic pistols, 10 collapsible batons,
10 Overgaard M6 tasers. Additionally,we will be bringing 2 SUVs and 1 Light Armour sedan.

You will find attached to this letter our completed embassy application, I await your reply, and look forward to working
with your department.

Sincerely,

(Image)

Mark Lorenzen MP
Foreign Minister
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Multi Purpose Diplomatic Form

National Information
  1. Full Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Akrafjall
  2. Capital City: Holheimar
  3. Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
  4. Head of State: His Majesty King Alfred II
  5. Head of Government: Johanne Kjeldsen MP, Prime Minister of Akrafjall
  6. Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Mark Lorenzen MP, Foreign Minister
  7. National Culture: Akran

Diplomatic Information
  1. Diplomatic Type: [X] Embassy | [] Consulate-General | [ ] Consulate | [ ] Representative Office
  2. Diplomatic Office Name: Akran Embassy in Beaumont
  3. Diplomat Name: H.E Bertram T. Kristoffersen
  4. Diplomat Status: [X] Ambassador | [ ] Consul General | [ ] Consul | [ ] Representative
  5. Diplomat Age & Gender: 50, Male
  6. Languages Spoken: Akran (Native), English (Professional), French (Working), German (Working)
  7. Diplomat Family: Wife and 1 Child
  8. Diplomatic Office Location: Orleans St
  9. Diplomatic Staff: (limit - 7) 7
  10. Service Staff: (limit - 18) 2
  11. Security Staff: (limit - 10) 10
  12. Weapons, Type & Amount: (limit - 10 and only pistol) 10 N19 semi-automatic pistols, 10 collapsible batons, 10 Overgaard M6 tasers
  13. Vehicles, Type & Amount: (limit - 3) 2 SUVs and 1 Light Armour sedan
  14. Animals or Substances to Declare: N/A

Diplomatic Relations Plan
  1. Bilateral Visa Agreement [ ]
  2. Bilateral Trade Talks [ ]
  3. Non-Aggression Pact [X]
  4. Cultural & Education Partnership [X]
  5. Intelligent Sharing [ ]
  6. Environmental Issue Solutions [ ]
*we will telegram you for further bilateral relations

Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? (if so, provide a link of your embassy program)
Any special requests?

Minister Mark Lorenzen MP,
We are pleased to learn of your nations intent to establish a mission in Beaumont, and have approved of the proposed embassy on Orleans Street. We intend to establish a reciprocal embassy when possible, and look forward to a long mutuallyh beneficial relationship between our great nations to come.

Victoria Wagner
Secretary of State

Imperial Majapahit
Envoy

Founded: May 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Majapahit » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:27 am

Sender: Retno L.P. Marsudi, Foreign Minister of Majapahit
Recipient: Hon. Victoria Wagner, State Secretary of the Union of Christian States
Subject: Embassy application

Dear esteemed Madam,

In the name of the Gods and the Goddesses, most gracious, most merciful.

Salutations! My name is Retno Marsudi, Foreign Minister of the Empire of Majapahit. I write on behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Jayanagara VII, Supreme Commander-in-chief of Majapahit, Divine Guardian of the Realm, as well as His Excellency Premier Joko Widodo. I would like to firstly thank you for previously establishing an embassy in Majapahit, and undoubtedly we shall return the favour.

By the power vested in me I hereby wish to apply for the establishment of a Majapahiti diplomatic mission, represented by an Embassy, in the Union of Christian States. This decision is in accordance with His Imperial Majesty's foreign policy to instate and strengthen diplomatic ties with nations from around the world.

Should you accept our application, His Imperial Majesty shall appoint Dr. Frans Manusama, a famed retired architect and devout non-denominational Christian, as His Imperial Majesty's Ambassador to the Union of Christian States. He shall perform his duties professionally and serve his Empire well as a representative of our Nation and People.

Attached to this letter you may find the filled embassy application form.

We hope that cordial and positive relations between our two nations can be established and maintained for the years to come. We sincerely await your response.

Kind Regards,

Hon. Retno L.P. Marsudi,
Foreign Minister, Majapahit

Tel: (+621) 7919 7059 | E-mail: kontak-kami@birlu.go.mj
12 Kombes Rd., Padang Baru district, Majakarta 14005, Region-State of Intinagara, Empire of Majapahit

Embassy Request Form

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: Majapahit, the Empire of
- Government Type: Unitary constitutional monarchy
- Head of State: His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Jayanagara VII
- Head of Government: His Excellency, Premier Joko Widodo
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Hon. Retno L.P. Marsudi
- Position of Post (Embassy, consulate, consular agency): Embassy

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Frans Manusama
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Annelies Manusama (wife)
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?: None, the ambassador-designate is perfectly healthy.

Locational Information:
Please place any special requests in the "Second Choice Location" field and justify them in the field directly below it.
- First Choice Location: Orleans Street
- Second Choice Location: Washington Boulevard
- If requesting an embassy on Tram Road or making a special request, why do you feel this is necessary?

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 12 (Ambassador, attachés, and junior staff)
- Security Staff: 6 regular security personnel, 2 Imperial Security Bureau agents
- Service Staff: 16 (including administrative and technical staff)
- Will you be hiring locally? Yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: 8 MK.23 pistols (suppressed), 8 combat knives
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 Toyota Alphard, 2 Mercedes S550

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes, you already have
- Do you have any special requests? None at the moment
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes
- Is there any additional information we should know? None at the moment
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: None
♔ KEMAHARAJAAN MAJAPAHIT ♔
A sovereign Hindu-Buddhist empire in Southeast Asia, having survived centuries of crises and feeble European attempts at colonialism.
Overview | News Agency | Emperor | Premier | Territories | Military | Foreign Relations | Political Parties | Embassies | Trivia
A 15,38 civilization, according to this index.
Self-proclaimed 5-star General, Admiral, and Marshal in the realm of Hearts of Iron IV.
"Mahajapit? Majahapit? Mapajahit? Mahapajit? Mapajahit? Ma...ja...pa...hit?"

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:18 am

Embassy Request Form

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The United Kingdom of Reino do Brazil
- Government Type: Parliamentary Monarchy
- Head of State: HM João I
- Head of Government: Bernardo Ahrenz de Mattos
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Sancha Trindade
-Possition of Post(Embassy, consulate, consular agency): Embassy

- Ambassador's Name: Duarte Pessanha
- Ambassador's Family (if any): none
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Diabetes

Locational Information:
Please place any special requests in the "Second Choice Location" field and justify them in the field directly below it.
- First Choice Location: Washington Blvd
- Second Choice Location: Orleans St
- If requesting an embassy on Tram Road or making a special request, why do you feel this is necessary? n/a

- Diplomatic Staff: 15
- Security Staff: 7
- Service Staff: 6
- Will you be hiring locally? yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: 10 Uzi, 10 tasers, 10 battons
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 Audi A8, 1 Range Rover, 1 vw polo

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Already have
- Do you have any special requests? no
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? yes
- Is there any additional information we should know? no
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: 1 Podengo Portugues Pequeno

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Christian States » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:43 pm

Imperial Majapahit wrote:

Sender: Retno L.P. Marsudi, Foreign Minister of Majapahit
Recipient: Hon. Victoria Wagner, State Secretary of the Union of Christian States
Subject: Embassy application

Dear esteemed Madam,

In the name of the Gods and the Goddesses, most gracious, most merciful.

Salutations! My name is Retno Marsudi, Foreign Minister of the Empire of Majapahit. I write on behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Jayanagara VII, Supreme Commander-in-chief of Majapahit, Divine Guardian of the Realm, as well as His Excellency Premier Joko Widodo. I would like to firstly thank you for previously establishing an embassy in Majapahit, and undoubtedly we shall return the favour.

By the power vested in me I hereby wish to apply for the establishment of a Majapahiti diplomatic mission, represented by an Embassy, in the Union of Christian States. This decision is in accordance with His Imperial Majesty's foreign policy to instate and strengthen diplomatic ties with nations from around the world.

Should you accept our application, His Imperial Majesty shall appoint Dr. Frans Manusama, a famed retired architect and devout non-denominational Christian, as His Imperial Majesty's Ambassador to the Union of Christian States. He shall perform his duties professionally and serve his Empire well as a representative of our Nation and People.

Attached to this letter you may find the filled embassy application form.

We hope that cordial and positive relations between our two nations can be established and maintained for the years to come. We sincerely await your response.

Kind Regards,

Hon. Retno L.P. Marsudi,
Foreign Minister, Majapahit

Tel: (+621) 7919 7059 | E-mail: kontak-kami@birlu.go.mj
12 Kombes Rd., Padang Baru district, Majakarta 14005, Region-State of Intinagara, Empire of Majapahit

Embassy Request Form

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: Majapahit, the Empire of
- Government Type: Unitary constitutional monarchy
- Head of State: His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Jayanagara VII
- Head of Government: His Excellency, Premier Joko Widodo
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Hon. Retno L.P. Marsudi
- Position of Post (Embassy, consulate, consular agency): Embassy

- Ambassador's Name: Frans Manusama
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Annelies Manusama (wife)
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?: None, the ambassador-designate is perfectly healthy.

Locational Information:
- First Choice Location: Orleans Street
- Second Choice Location: Washington Boulevard
- If requesting an embassy on Tram Road or making a special request, why do you feel this is necessary?

- Diplomatic Staff: 12 (Ambassador, attachés, and junior staff)
- Security Staff: 6 regular security personnel, 2 Imperial Security Bureau agents
- Service Staff: 16 (including administrative and technical staff)
- Number and Type of Weapons: 8 MK.23 pistols (suppressed), 8 combat knives
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 Toyota Alphard, 2 Mercedes S550

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes, you already have
- Do you have any special requests? None at the moment
- Is there any additional information we should know? None at the moment
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: None

Minister Retno L.P. Marsudi,
We are pleased to learn of your nations intent to establish a mission in Beaumont, and have approved of the proposed embassy on Orleans Street. We look forward to receiving Dr. Frans Manusama, and to a long mutually beneficial relationship between our great nations to come.

Victoria Wagner
Secretary of State
Last edited by Union of Christian States on Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Christian States » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:45 pm

Reino do Brazil wrote:
Embassy Request Form

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The United Kingdom of Reino do Brazil
- Government Type: Parliamentary Monarchy
- Head of State: HM João I
- Head of Government: Bernardo Ahrenz de Mattos
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Sancha Trindade

- Ambassador's Name: Duarte Pessanha
- Ambassador's Family (if any): none
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Diabetes

Locational Information:
- First Choice Location: Washington Blvd
- Second Choice Location: Orleans St
- If requesting an embassy on Tram Road or making a special request, why do you feel this is necessary? n/a

- Diplomatic Staff: 15
- Will you be hiring locally? yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: 10 Uzi, 10 tasers, 10 battons
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 Audi A8, 1 Range Rover, 1 vw polo

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Already have
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: 1 Podengo Portugues Pequeno

Minister Sancha Trindade,
We are pleased to learn of your nations intent to establish a mission in Beaumont, and have approved of the proposed embassy on Washington Boulevard. We look forward to a long mutually beneficial relationship between our great nations to come.

Victoria Wagner
Secretary of State

The Federated Soviets of North America
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 31, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Federated Soviets of North America » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:40 pm

Hello|Hola|Bonjour|ᐙᒋᔮ|Yá’át’ééh|Niltze Tialli Pialli|Ba’ax ka wa’alik|Bonjou|Inuugujoq Kutaa

Embassy Request Form

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Federated Soviets of North America
- Government Type: Soviet Democracy
- Head of State: N/A
- Head of Government: N/A
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Naomi Reimers

- Ambassador's Name: John Girk
- Ambassador's Family (if any): None
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? None known

Locational Information:
- First Choice Location: Orleans St
- Second Choice Location: Washington Blvd

- Diplomatic Staff: 10
- Security Staff: 20
- Service Staff: 10
- Will you be hiring locally? No
- Number and Type of Weapons: 50 Colt 2031 Handguns
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 5 Liberty-Class APCs, 20 4-door electric sedans

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes, link in sig
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: none
★ The Plurinational Socialist Federation of North America ★
"To a world of liberty and equality for all!"
A council communist federation that emerged from the ashes of a period of mass social upheaval in North America.
This nation takes place in a world where humanity is in the early stages of expanding into space.
Embassy/Consulate Program
Anthem
*Notices your means of production*
“☭w☭ what’s this?”

NSstats and policies are not canon, especially ID chips.

★ MADE BY COUNCIL COM GANG ★

This nation reflects my views.

Me IRL
POLL: Would you live in the federation?
I decided to compile some of my other Civ ideas

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Christian States » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:05 pm

The Federated Soviets of North America wrote:
(Image)

Hello|Hola|Bonjour|ᐙᒋᔮ|Yá’át’ééh|Niltze Tialli Pialli|Ba’ax ka wa’alik|Bonjou|Inuugujoq Kutaa

Embassy Request Form

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Federated Soviets of North America
- Government Type: Soviet Democracy
- Head of State: N/A
- Head of Government: N/A
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Naomi Reimers

- Ambassador's Name: John Girk
- Ambassador's Family (if any): None
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? None known

Locational Information:
- First Choice Location: Orleans St
- Second Choice Location: Washington Blvd

- Security Staff: 20
- Will you be hiring locally? No
- Number and Type of Weapons: 50 Colt 2031 Handguns
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 5 Liberty-Class APCs, 20 4-door electric sedans

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes, link in sig
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: none

Minister Reimers,
We are pleased to learn of your nations intent to establish a mission in Beaumont, and have approved of the proposed mission on Orleans. However, we feel that the APC's may be slightly out of place in the setting of Orleans Street. Though they will still be allowed, with secured parking available for them at the Municipal Court's Garage down the street, as they certainly will not fit in the streetside spots on Orleans. We look forward to a long mutually beneficial relationship between our great nations to come.

Victoria Wagner
Secretary of State

Hamidiye
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hamidiye » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:18 pm

Embassy Request Form

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: Devlet-i ʿAlīye-i ʿHamidīye (The Exalted Hamidiye State)
- Government Type: Absolute Monarchy (theocratic stratocracy)
- Head of State:
Sultan Altıncı Mustafa han bin Selim, el-muzaffer daima
Sultan Mustapha the sixth, son of Selim, the ever-victorious
- Head of Government:
Osman Necip pasa, grand vizier and high defterdar
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:
İbrahim Hacısalihoğlu, Reîs ül-küttâb
-Possition of Post(Embassy, consulate, consular agency): at your pleasure, ideally so that we might build an adequate structure there, sufficient to represent the Embassy of His Imperial Majesty the Sultan and Caliph of the Hamidi Imperium

- Ambassador's Name: Hakan Düzgünür
- Ambassador's Family (if any): -
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?

Locational Information:
- First Choice Location: Ideally we will build an adequate structure, in Hamidi architectural style.
- Second Choice Location: If that's impossible we will adhere to your wishes, but that might displease Ibrahim Pasha.

- Diplomatic Staff: 3
- Security Staff: 12 Halberdiers
- Will you be hiring locally? no
- Number and Type of Weapons: 10 ceremonial halberds, 2 officers swords, 12 ordonanced rifles type Mauser 1893, ten pistols of various manufacture
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 armores limousine, 2 motorcycles, 1 utility van, we wish to purchase one domestic nondescript sedan.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? not at this time.
- Do you have any special requests?
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?
- Is there any additional information we should know?
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: a smaller quantity of marijhuana for recreational use, and we request that anything haram be kept well off our grounds. We wish to establish a small mosque within the building if possible.

Devlet-i ʿAlīye-i ʿHamidīye
Office of the Reîs ül-küttâb

The prophets peace be upon you

Even though the Exalted Hamidi State is inherently an islamic nation, we are yet sons of Abraham as well, and men of gods word. Thus,
on the high order of Sultan Mustafa Han hazretleri, el-muzaffer daima, relations are to be established between our
two nations. Therefore I set events into motion to send an imperial embassy and hope for a fruitful cooperation
between the Hamidiyan Empire and your state. Hakan Düzgünür Bey will, should you not
wish to affront the sultan, represent the Empire within your borders.

The Sultans will be done.

Padişahım çok yaşa! Devletinle bin yaşa!

*please note that "bey" and "pasha" are titles and honorifics, not names*
Last edited by Hamidiye on Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cives, floreat Europa
Opus magnum vocat vos
Stellae signa sunt in caelo
Aureae, quae iungant nos
-ПТН--ХЛО-
☪ 1881 - 193∞!
Pro: Social Authoritarianism, Kemalism, Militarism. Contra: liberalism, capitalism, communism, progressivism, religion

[ kebab intensifies ]
factbook link

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Christian States » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:26 am

Hamidiye wrote:
Embassy Request Form

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: Devlet-i ʿAlīye-i ʿHamidīye (The Exalted Hamidiye State)
- Government Type: Absolute Monarchy (theocratic stratocracy)
- Head of State:
(Image)
Sultan Altıncı Mustafa han bin Selim, el-muzaffer daima
Sultan Mustapha the sixth, son of Selim, the ever-victorious
- Head of Government:
(Image)
Osman Necip pasa, grand vizier and high defterdar
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:
(Image)
-Possition of Post(Embassy, consulate, consular agency): at your pleasure, ideally so that we might build an adequate structure there, sufficient to represent the Embassy of His Imperial Majesty the Sultan and Caliph of the Hamidi Imperium

- Ambassador's Name: Hakan Düzgünür
- Ambassador's Family (if any): -
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?

Locational Information:
- First Choice Location: Ideally we will build an adequate structure, in Hamidi architectural style.
- Second Choice Location: If that's impossible we will adhere to your wishes, but that might displease Ibrahim Pasha.

- Diplomatic Staff: 3
- Security Staff: 12 Halberdiers
- Will you be hiring locally? no
- Number and Type of Weapons: 10 ceremonial halberds, 2 officers swords, 12 ordonanced rifles type Mauser 1893, ten pistols of various manufacture
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 armores limousine, 2 motorcycles, 1 utility van, we wish to purchase one domestic nondescript sedan.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? not at this time.
- Do you have any special requests?
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?
- Is there any additional information we should know?
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: a smaller quantity of marijhuana for recreational use, and we request that anything haram be kept well off our grounds. We wish to establish a small mosque within the building if possible.

(Image)

The prophets peace be upon you

Even though the Exalted Hamidi State is inherently an islamic nation, we are yet sons of Abraham as well, and men of gods word. Thus,
on the high order of Sultan Mustafa Han hazretleri, el-muzaffer daima, relations are to be established between our
two nations. Therefore I set events into motion to send an imperial embassy and hope for a fruitful cooperation
between the Hamidiyan Empire and your state. Hakan Düzgünür Bey will, should you not
wish to affront the sultan, represent the Empire within your borders.

The Sultans will be done.

(Image)

*please note that "bey" and "pasha" are titles and honorifics, not names*

Minister İbrahim Hacısalihoğlu,
We are pleased to learn of your nations intent to establish a mission in Beaumont, however we will need you to choose a location before we can approve of the construction. Given your intent to construct a structure, we would recommend a location in the West End. You may view these area's provided on any online map application to select whichever suits to the needs of your intended mission the best. Alternatively, you may choose any custom location in the City of Beaumont for your mission, and are not restricted to the suggested locations. We are pleased to inform you though that upon the selection of a site, your application will certainly be approved.

Victoria Wagner
Secretary of State

Cartoonia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 22, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Cartoonia » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:35 pm

Embassy Request Form

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Democratic Republic of Cartoonia
- Government Type: Imperial Democracy
- Head of State: Supreme Leader Jimmy Kudo
- Head of Government: Chancellor Erza Scarlet
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Secretary of Foreign Affairs Charity Bazaar

- Ambassador's Name: Makarov Dreyar
- Ambassador's Family (if any): N/A
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? No health issues, but he is a magic user.

Locational Information:
- First Choice Location: Downtown
- Second Choice Location: West End

- Diplomatic Staff: 12
- Security Staff: 12
- Service Staff: 15
- Number and Type of Weapons:
12x M1903 Springfield Rifle
2x 1906 cavalry sword
- Number and Type of Vehicles:
2x Rolls-Royce Phantom I Automobile

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes (link in sig)
- Do you have any special requests? We request a small military band or chamber orchestra
- Is there any additional information we should know? No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: No
Supreme Leader Jimmy Kudo
Chancellor Nigel Uno
Attorney General Conan Edogawa
Secretary of Foreign Affairs Raphtalia
Gran-General of the Army Eric Cartman
Gran-Admiral of the Navy Kagura Mikazuchi

The desk of the Democratic Republic of Cartoonia Department of Foreign Affairs.
Capitol: Gallagher
Current Civil State: Prosperous
Current Military Status: At Peace
Cartoonian-Dillydale Stock Exchange…...JWC -10.0%........CIS +1.1%......CEP +2.1%......SSA -6.1%......POC -5.1%......WDC -1.2%......ABC +2.4%......RMC -1.2%......MRE +1.7%......SSC +3.1%......FSC +2.0%......KTC -0.5%......SBC -4.2%......KKF -5.3%

Bisim
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 22, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Bisim » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:11 am

Grand Seal of the Narnian Republic of Bisim

To whom it may concern,

Aslan's blessings be on on you, always. My name is Rem Subaru, and I serve as the Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Narnian Republic of Bisim. I have the privilege of working with your office to establish diplomatic ties between our great nations. I have filled out the form as you have requested with all the necessary information, and have included my signature. Should any issues arise, or you have any reservations about cooperation between our nations, please telegram my office. I look forward to a bright future of peace an harmony with your state. I pray that historians look back on this starting point as day zero of a long and fruitful relationship.
As the Lion roars,
Rem Subaru

Embassy Request Form

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Narnian Republic of Bisim
- Government Type: Narnian Republic (Constitutional Elected Monarchy)
- Head of State: People's King Golg
- Head of Government: People's King Golg
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Rem Subaru

- Ambassador's Name: Marcus Jamir
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Daughter- Melissa Jamir (age 16)
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?: Ambassador Jamir has a severe allergy to bee stings, thus all members of staff are required to carry epi-pens on their persons while working.

Locational Information:
- First Choice Location: Trinity Avenue in Downtown Beaumont.
- Second Choice Location: N/A
- If requesting an embassy on Tram Road or making a special request, why do you feel this is necessary? N/A

- Will you be hiring locally? No.
- Number and Type of Weapons: 6 Semiautomatic rifles, 12 M&P 9 Shield M2.0 4" semiautomatic handguns, 24 4" hunting knifes.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 Armored Sedans (one black, one red), 1 Armored SUV (white).

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes, here is the link
- Do you have any special requests? None.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes. When the next Bisi trading period opens (on the appropriate international forum), you will be notified.
- Is there any additional information we should know? Ambassador Jamir intends to work heavily with the Catholic Archdiocese in Beaumont, thus the reason for the Trinity Avenue location. You will be notified if any clergy are brought in to work with the Ambassador.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: 40 epi-pens will be imported for the purpose of protecting the Ambassador's life in case of a bee sting.

Embassy Exchange Program Constitution
Bisi Archaeology Survey Corporation
Former WA Delegate for: The Council of Narnia, Cair Paravel, Narnia, The World of Narnia.
Current WA Delegate for: Narnia
Most posts made prior January 1st 2019 are non-canon.
2011 John Cookson Memorial Shield

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Christian States » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:22 pm

Cartoonia wrote:
Embassy Request Form

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Democratic Republic of Cartoonia
- Government Type: Imperial Democracy
- Head of State: Supreme Leader Jimmy Kudo
- Head of Government: Chancellor Erza Scarlet
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Secretary of Foreign Affairs Charity Bazaar

- Ambassador's Name: Makarov Dreyar
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? No health issues, but he is a magic user.

Locational Information:
- First Choice Location: Downtown
- Second Choice Location: West End

- Diplomatic Staff: 12
- Service Staff: 15
- Number and Type of Weapons:
12x M1903 Springfield Rifle
2x 1906 cavalry sword
- Number and Type of Vehicles:
2x Rolls-Royce Phantom I Automobile

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes (link in sig)
- Do you have any special requests? We request a small military band or chamber orchestra
- Is there any additional information we should know? No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: No

Secretary Bazaar,
We are pleased to learn of your nations intent to establish a mission in Beaumont, and have approved of the proposed embassy on Bowie Street. We look forward to a long mutually beneficial relationship between our great nations to come.

Victoria Wagner
Secretary of State

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Christian States » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:24 pm

Bisim wrote:
Grand Seal of the Narnian Republic of Bisim
(Image)

To whom it may concern,

Aslan's blessings be on on you, always. My name is Rem Subaru, and I serve as the Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Narnian Republic of Bisim. I have the privilege of working with your office to establish diplomatic ties between our great nations. I have filled out the form as you have requested with all the necessary information, and have included my signature. Should any issues arise, or you have any reservations about cooperation between our nations, please telegram my office. I look forward to a bright future of peace an harmony with your state. I pray that historians look back on this starting point as day zero of a long and fruitful relationship.
As the Lion roars,
Rem Subaru

Embassy Request Form

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Narnian Republic of Bisim
- Government Type: Narnian Republic (Constitutional Elected Monarchy)
- Head of State: People's King Golg
- Head of Government: People's King Golg
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Rem Subaru

- Ambassador's Name: Marcus Jamir
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Daughter- Melissa Jamir (age 16)
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?: Ambassador Jamir has a severe allergy to bee stings, thus all members of staff are required to carry epi-pens on their persons while working.

Locational Information:
- First Choice Location: Trinity Avenue in Downtown Beaumont.
- If requesting an embassy on Tram Road or making a special request, why do you feel this is necessary? N/A

- Number and Type of Weapons: 6 Semiautomatic rifles, 12 M&P 9 Shield M2.0 4" semiautomatic handguns, 24 4" hunting knifes.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 Armored Sedans (one black, one red), 1 Armored SUV (white).

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes, here is the link
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes. When the next Bisi trading period opens (on the appropriate international forum), you will be notified.
- Is there any additional information we should know? Ambassador Jamir intends to work heavily with the Catholic Archdiocese in Beaumont, thus the reason for the Trinity Avenue location. You will be notified if any clergy are brought in to work with the Ambassador.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: 40 epi-pens will be imported for the purpose of protecting the Ambassador's life in case of a bee sting.

Minister Subaru,
We are pleased to learn of your nations intent to establish a mission in Beaumont, and have approved of the proposed embassy on Trinity Avenue. We look forward to a long mutually beneficial relationship between our great nations to come.

Victoria Wagner
Secretary of State

Hamidiye
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hamidiye » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:32 pm

Union of Christian States wrote:
We are pleased to learn of your nations intent to establish a mission in Beaumont, however we will need you to choose a location before we can approve of the construction. Given your intent to construct a structure, we would recommend a location in the West End. You may view these area's provided on any online map application to select whichever suits to the needs of your intended mission the best. Alternatively, you may choose any custom location in the City of Beaumont for your mission, and are not restricted to the suggested locations. We are pleased to inform you though that upon the selection of a site, your application will certainly be approved.

Victoria Wagner
Secretary of State

Merhaba, Wagner-Hanımefendi.

On behalf of my Sultan I thank you for your kind (and prompt, something we always apopreciate) response, and we shall of course oblige: If it is permissible a construction crew and a few dozend craftsmen will begin to construct our embassy in your "West End". Düzgünür Bey will accompany them, and I fervently hope that we can breach the religious division between our two peoples. Within this message you may find a conception of the Hamidi Diplomatic Pavilion, to be built in the allocated grounds.

I am of good hope it may be to your satisfaction and remain

Last edited by Hamidiye on Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cives, floreat Europa
Opus magnum vocat vos
Stellae signa sunt in caelo
Aureae, quae iungant nos
-ПТН--ХЛО-
☪ 1881 - 193∞!
Pro: Social Authoritarianism, Kemalism, Militarism. Contra: liberalism, capitalism, communism, progressivism, religion

[ kebab intensifies ]
factbook link

Leskya
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Leskya » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:10 pm

La Popola Socialista Unio de Leskjo

Embassy Request Form

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The People's Socialist Union of Leskya
- Government Type: Unitary parliamentary socialist republic
- Head of State: The State Council
- Head of Government: The State Council
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Fedric Hansson

- Ambassador's Name: Marten Kangur
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?: The Ambassador has a history of heart attacks and is currently undergoing treatment.

Locational Information:
- First Choice Location: Fannin Street in Downtown Beaumont
- If requesting an embassy on Tram Road or making a special request, why do you feel this is necessary?: N/A

- Diplomatic Staff: 9
- Service Staff: 14
- Number and Type of Weapons: 6x survival knife, 5x standard-issue taser, 5x 9×21mm 'Gyurza' handgun, 6x AK-12 5.45×39mm rifle, 1x SVDM 7.62×54mm sniper rifle
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 3x standard-armor modified BMW X5

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes, the embassy program is here.
- Do you have any special requests? No
- Is there any additional information we should know? Our culture is highly secular, and many individuals never receive any religious education. Please excuse any of our citizens should they unintentionally offend your nation's religious practices and beliefs. We expect that such an event will not happen, and we have given all those dispatched to our embassy a brief introduction to Christianity.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Prescription heart medicine.

Vespertia
Attaché

Founded: Mar 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Vespertia » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:17 am

Embassy Request Form

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: Kingdom of Vespertia
- Government Type: Semi-Absolute Monarchy
- Head of State: HM, Queen Sonya
- Head of Government: The Rt Hon PM Ervin Golian
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: The Rt Hon Sara Albein, MP

- Ambassador's Name: Erin Marin
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Ivan (Husband)
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Erin is currently 5 months pregnant.

Locational Information:
- First Choice Location: Washington Blvd, West End
- Second Choice Location: Make sure the embassy has a sniper nest.

- Diplomatic Staff: 8
- Service Staff: 9
- Will you be hiring locally? Only on service staff
- Number and Type of Weapons: eight (8) 5.6 mm assault rifles, one (1), 7.7 mm sniper rifle, nine (9) 9 mm pistols and nine (9) nightsticks
- Number and Type of Vehicles: one (1) armoured van, one (1) limousine, two (2) SUVs

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes, link is in signature
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes, trade agreement and scientific cooperation agreement in particular
- Is there any additional information we should know? None
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Two (2) cats
Be advised: This nation will CTE.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Christian States » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:46 pm

Hamidiye wrote:

Victoria Wagner
Secretary of State

On behalf of my Sultan I thank you for your kind (and prompt, something we always apopreciate) response, and we shall of course oblige: If it is permissible a construction crew and a few dozend craftsmen will begin to construct our embassy in your "West End". Düzgünür Bey will accompany them, and I fervently hope that we can breach the religious division between our two peoples. Within this message you may find a conception of the Hamidi Diplomatic Pavilion, to be built in the allocated grounds.

Hamidiye wrote:

Victoria Wagner
Secretary of State

[box]

[/box]

Thank you for your location clarification. We have allocated 1.5 acres of undeveloped land at 6400 Northwest Parkway at the intersection with Pointe Parkway. Your craftsman have been approved and we would be willing to connected your with local contractors if you would like to involve extra local help in the construction. We look forward to a long and prosperous relationship between our great nations!

Victoria Wagner
Secretary of State

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Christian States » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:47 pm

Leskya wrote:
(Image)
La Popola Socialista Unio de Leskjo

Embassy Request Form

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The People's Socialist Union of Leskya
- Government Type: Unitary parliamentary socialist republic
- Head of State: The State Council
- Head of Government: The State Council
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Fedric Hansson

- Ambassador's Name: Marten Kangur
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?: The Ambassador has a history of heart attacks and is currently undergoing treatment.

Locational Information:
- First Choice Location: Fannin Street in Downtown Beaumont
- If requesting an embassy on Tram Road or making a special request, why do you feel this is necessary?: N/A

- Diplomatic Staff: 9
- Service Staff: 14
- Number and Type of Weapons: 6x survival knife, 5x standard-issue taser, 5x 9×21mm 'Gyurza' handgun, 6x AK-12 5.45×39mm rifle, 1x SVDM 7.62×54mm sniper rifle
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 3x standard-armor modified BMW X5

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes, the embassy program is here.
- Do you have any special requests? No
- Is there any additional information we should know? Our culture is highly secular, and many individuals never receive any religious education. Please excuse any of our citizens should they unintentionally offend your nation's religious practices and beliefs. We expect that such an event will not happen, and we have given all those dispatched to our embassy a brief introduction to Christianity.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Prescription heart medicine.

Minister Hansson,
We are pleased to learn of your nations intent to establish a mission in Beaumont, and have approved of the proposed embassy on Fannin Street. We look forward to a long mutually beneficial relationship between our great nations to come.

Victoria Wagner
Secretary of State

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Christian States » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:47 pm

Vespertia wrote:
Embassy Request Form

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: Kingdom of Vespertia
- Government Type: Semi-Absolute Monarchy
- Head of State: HM, Queen Sonya
- Head of Government: The Rt Hon PM Ervin Golian
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: The Rt Hon Sara Albein, MP

- Ambassador's Name: Erin Marin
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Ivan (Husband)
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Erin is currently 5 months pregnant.

Locational Information:
- First Choice Location: Washington Blvd, West End
- Second Choice Location: Make sure the embassy has a sniper nest.

- Diplomatic Staff: 8
- Service Staff: 9
- Will you be hiring locally? Only on service staff
- Number and Type of Weapons: eight (8) 5.6 mm assault rifles, one (1), 7.7 mm sniper rifle, nine (9) 9 mm pistols and nine (9) nightsticks
- Number and Type of Vehicles: one (1) armoured van, one (1) limousine, two (2) SUVs

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes, link is in signature
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes, trade agreement and scientific cooperation agreement in particular
- Is there any additional information we should know? None
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Two (2) cats

Minister Albein,
We are pleased to learn of your nations intent to establish a mission in Beaumont, and have approved of the proposed embassy on Washington Boulevard. We look forward to a long mutually beneficial relationship between our great nations to come.

Victoria Wagner
Secretary of State

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information