NATION

PASSWORD

The Purasian Diplomatic Forum (MT/INVITE ONLY)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

How should the Pindians respond to the terrorist attacks?

Poll ended at Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:18 pm

Peaceful Negotiations and Concessions.
17%
Track down and arrest suspects. But do not use violence.
17%
Work with other countries in a coordinated effort to find the cause of the attacks.
33%
POLICE BRUTALITY! POLICE BRUTALITY!
No votes
Raise Military Spending to 100% of GDP and invade all neighbours.
8%
Launch 100000000000000 nukes in all directions, hoping to hit the terrorists.
17%
I for one, welcome our new homicidal overlords. :).
8%

Total votes : 12

BFU
Envoy

Founded: Nov 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BFU » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:40 am

FPPCIE wrote:
BFU wrote: The BFUian Ambassador said in reply to the FeruMavian representative : "Well, with all the nuke defence systems on Purasia nowadays nuclear weapons border on useless. Something I don't think some people here have grasped yet."

"Doesn't hurt to keep them. Sadly, because of that, alternative weapons, such as bio-chem hazards and things of that nature have had to be developed. Don't mess with us, or you'll wake up with melting lungs."
The Grand CEO winked.
The humourless BFUian Ambassador was not amused. " You disgust me." The Ambassador got up and walked away.
Last edited by BFU on Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Category:Moralistic Democracy
Economy:Frightening
Civil Rights:Good
Political Freedoms:Average

Military
Military Size:

Economy:

Exchange Rate: S$ (Silver Credit) = 0.9342 USD
GDP: See economy pages
Inflation: 7.01%
Unemployment: 7%

The vile league of evil
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The vile league of evil » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:52 am

"See! This is fun." Exclaimed the Emperor Of Villainous Evil, as the BFU ambassador walked away.
Pro: Death-penalty, torture, propaganda, controlling minds with radio signals, nuclear warfare, dictatorships

The BFU Overseas Territories
Civilian

Founded: Feb 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The BFU Overseas Territories » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:38 pm

A small man entered the room, He wasn't sure if he should be here or not. The BFUian Ambassador had turned up already and might contact the King if he thought the Colonial Ambassador was "exerting too much autonomy". The man spoke:

"Uhhh, hello everyone I come from a place that isn't really a country so I can only answer a few of your questions without upsetting His Imperial and Royal Apostolic Majesty King Vorstenhuis, by the Grace of God Kaiser of BFU, King of Bluewell, Duke of the Colonies & Royal Nobleman of the Gourmandian Court..

So yeah... if you're interested in asking anything about our nati- , I mean colony, feel free."

BFU
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby BFU » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:08 pm

The BFUian Ambassador walked over to a table in the corner of the room. Where there was one of those old 1900s radios. He cycled through the frequencies only to hear a very unpleasant message. He slammed the table with his fist.

"It's those commie scum again. Broadcasting one of their pathetic radio messages again! Honestly these dreamers must be on crack or something. 5% of GDP on foreign aid. That's a laugh! And it seems they want some sort of commie United Purasia. *shudders* "

OOC: New poll.
Last edited by BFU on Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Military
Military Size:

Economy:

Pindian Republic
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Pindian Republic » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:24 pm

BFU wrote:The BFUian Ambassador walked over to a table in the corner of the room. Where there was one of those old 1900s radios. He cycled through the frequencies only to hear a very unpleasant message. He slammed the table with his fist.

"It's those commie scum again. Broadcasting one of their pathetic radio messages again! Honestly these dreamers must be on crack or something. 5% of GDP on foreign aid. That's a laugh! And it seems they want some sort of commie United Purasia. *shudders* "

The Pindian Council approves of most of these points.

BFU
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby BFU » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:27 pm

Pindian Republic wrote:
BFU wrote:The BFUian Ambassador walked over to a table in the corner of the room. Where there was one of those old 1900s radios. He cycled through the frequencies only to hear a very unpleasant message. He slammed the table with his fist.

The BFUian Ambassador stared.... "Approve?" Image *ambulance sirens*

Military
Military Size:

Economy:

FPPCIE
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby FPPCIE » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:43 pm

BFU wrote:
Pindian Republic wrote:
The BFUian Ambassador stared.... "Approve?" Image *ambulance sirens*

The Grand CEO raised an eyebrow. "I thought you crushed the rebels. I sent APR units in to help." As he listened to the message further, the CEO was shocked to hear his own nation's name. "We need to crush these rotten dissenters as soon as possible. For the Pindian council, I implore you to speak out against the Rebels before I take action in my own country."
I support thermonuclear warfare. Do you?

Pro Israel, Pro Traditional Morals, Pro Life

Born Again Christian And Proud Of It.

BFU
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby BFU » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:47 pm

FPPCIE wrote:
BFU wrote: The BFUian Ambassador stared.... "Approve?" (Image) *ambulance sirens*

The Grand CEO raised an eyebrow. "I thought you crushed the rebels. I sent APR units in to help." As he listened to the message further, the CEO was shocked to hear his own nation's name. "We need to crush these rotten dissenters as soon as possible. For the Pindian council, I implore you to speak out against the Rebels before I take action in my own country."
The BFUian Ambassador said: "The communist administration escaped as our forces moved in. Our spies managed to destabilise some of their recruitment efforts abroad but they are remarkably good at reorganising."
Last edited by BFU on Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Military
Military Size:

Economy:

FPPCIE
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby FPPCIE » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:55 pm

BFU wrote:
FPPCIE wrote:

The BFUian Ambassador said: "The communist administration escaped as our forces moved in. Our spies managed to destabilise some of their recruitment efforts abroad but they are remarkably good at reorganising."

"I recommend we take immediate and harsh action. I would hate for this to spread to DuCont. Drone strikes? APR insertion? What does the BFU recommend?"

BFU
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby BFU » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:03 pm

FPPCIE wrote:
BFU wrote: The BFUian Ambassador said: "The communist administration escaped as our forces moved in. Our spies managed to destabilise some of their recruitment efforts abroad but they are remarkably good at reorganising."

"I recommend we take immediate and harsh action. I would hate for this to spread to DuCont. Drone strikes? APR insertion? What does the BFU recommend?"
The telegram receiver whirred and the BFUian Ambassador ripped the paper out.

"BFUian Spies have just found the location of a minor Communist hideout in the northern FPPCIE. In a derelict theatre it seems. The BFU would recommend something along the lines of APR insertion in this case, to show we are serious. Hopefully this hideout will lead us to the real targets: The major hideouts. There's at least 2 of them in every Purasian country although some of them more benign than others. BFU intelligence services will get to work in tracking down their exact locations as well."
Last edited by BFU on Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Military
Military Size:

Economy:

FPPCIE
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby FPPCIE » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:10 pm

BFU wrote:
FPPCIE wrote:

The telegram receiver whirred and the BFUian Ambassador ripped the paper out.

"BFUian Spies have just found the location of a minor Communist hideout in the northern FPPCIE. A derelict theatre it seems. The BFU would recommend something along the lines of APR insertion in this case, to show we are serious. Hopefully this hideout will lead us to the real targets: The major hideouts. There's at least 2 of them in every Purasian country although some of them more benign than others. BFU intelligence services will get to work in tracking down their exact locations as well."

"I'm more angry that I didn't know about this. Someone on the Information Board is getting fired. I suggest we use a Joint Strike Force to show that we're unified in our dissaproval of these terrorists. I'm taking lights, I'm talking rocket launchers, I'm talking brutal arrests. Together, we can end the communist threat. But we need to send these guys running home with their tails inbetween their legs. If they're Ferumavian, then they have a lot to answer for."

BFU
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby BFU » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:14 pm

FPPCIE wrote:
BFU wrote: The telegram receiver whirred and the BFUian Ambassador ripped the paper out.

"BFUian Spies have just found the location of a minor Communist hideout in the northern FPPCIE. A derelict theatre it seems. The BFU would recommend something along the lines of APR insertion in this case, to show we are serious. Hopefully this hideout will lead us to the real targets: The major hideouts. There's at least 2 of them in every Purasian country although some of them more benign than others. BFU intelligence services will get to work in tracking down their exact locations as well."

"I'm more angry that I didn't know about this. Someone on the Information Board is getting fired. I suggest we use a Joint Strike Force to show that we're unified in our dissaproval of these terrorists. I'm taking lights, I'm talking rocket launchers, I'm talking brutal arrests. Together, we can end the communist threat. But we need to send these guys running home with their tails inbetween their legs. If they're Ferumavian, then they have a lot to answer for."
"Let's get to work! Oh and while it's extremely unlikely they'll try to make a run for it on a plane or something equally crazy, BFUian interceptors that are in in the region are still ready to foil any attempts. Also to dispel any possible confusion, our spies say that these communists and the terrorists who attacked the PR are probably not in any way linked. In fact the terrorists in the PR are even more elusive and mysterious. Anyway, it's time to crash the communist party! "
Last edited by BFU on Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Military
Military Size:

Economy:

Pindai
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Pindai » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:09 pm

BFU
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby BFU » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:15 pm

Pindai wrote:http://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=401523
*Gulp*

Military
Military Size:

Economy:

Newan
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Newan » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:24 pm

Haha. Pathetic really. "These people are clearly not in the know. Our nation is in no need of reform and is hardly the oppressors they may think we are"

"Why should I even care what a bunch of randoms in the middle of nowhere think anyways? If they have a problem they can come up to our borders and address it with our guns"

Pindai
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Pindai » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:26 pm

Our territorial claims:

BFU
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby BFU » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:30 pm

Pindai wrote:Our territorial claims:
(Image)

Military
Military Size:

Economy:

Newan
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Newan » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:33 pm

(Image)

We can not allow any such claims against our allies in the FPPCIE.

Pindai
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Pindai » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:57 pm

Newan wrote:
(Image)

We can not allow any such claims against our allies in the FPPCIE.

There is nothing you can do to stop us false ruler. The era of the FPPCIE is over. The era of New Pindai has begun!

Naz Gornus! Naz Polistum! Naz Mazus!

The vile league of evil
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The vile league of evil » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:09 pm

"Oh I just love this! Pacifists vs Terrorists. This will be so funny." :rofl:
Pro: Death-penalty, torture, propaganda, controlling minds with radio signals, nuclear warfare, dictatorships

FPPCIE
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby FPPCIE » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:11 pm

The Grand CEO raised an eyebrow. "We would have had a fine relationship until he decided to claim have of my country. This is a serious claim, and mildly surprising. I don't take kindly to aggressors. I think it's time to Mobilize the DuCont JAF (joint armed forces) and the FPPCIE military. PR, I need locations, maps, schematics, and whatever else you got. I need to nip this in the bud. I'm already dealing with communists. BFU, he also threatened the integrity of your borders. Shall we jointly declare war?" The Grand CEO took out his MCH (Mobile Command Hub) briefcase. He opened it, pressed a few buttons, circled a few areas, and closed it. "The FPPCIE Air Force is scrambling, and I'm fortifying the Northern Borders with reserve units of soldiers."

The Siblings
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The Siblings » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:26 am

The woman ambassador jumps to her feet, slamming a fist down on the tabletop hard enough to rattle a few nearby glasses, "The Siblings will not stand by and watch as another country threatens the land belonging to any country of our region. We have warred in the past and we have won. Our Navy is the scourge of seven thousand seas, our Air Force is equal to anything in the sky. We have entered wars and we have won; on our own merits, with aid from no one. Nearly a third of our population is raised to enter the armed forces when they are grown. We do not fear war as some do, though we do not seek its evils out. We have marched to battle and we have won!" The woman's voice drops to a calm, icy threat, "If any terrorist scum dare to move beyond mere words, let them do so with the knowledge that we will fight for our region, and we will win."

Newan
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Newan » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:07 am

FPPCIE wrote:The Grand CEO raised an eyebrow. "We would have had a fine relationship until he decided to claim have of my country. This is a serious claim, and mildly surprising. I don't take kindly to aggressors. I think it's time to Mobilize the DuCont JAF (joint armed forces) and the FPPCIE military. PR, I need locations, maps, schematics, and whatever else you got. I need to nip this in the bud. I'm already dealing with communists. BFU, he also threatened the integrity of your borders. Shall we jointly declare war?" The Grand CEO took out his MCH (Mobile Command Hub) briefcase. He opened it, pressed a few buttons, circled a few areas, and closed it. "The FPPCIE Air Force is scrambling, and I'm fortifying the Northern Borders with reserve units of soldiers."

"I agree. We will also mobilize our forces to the front lines and prepare for war. Our Tanks are the best that the world has ever seen and it's time to prove that against this filth."

Pindian Republic
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Pindian Republic » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:26 am

"We suggest negotiating with these terrorists... but if that doesn't work we may be forced to use violence, for once. We can not give up our entire nation to violent terrorists."

Zorium
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zorium » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:28 am

"Zorium has mobilized its army. We are ready for war! We can not allow these terrorists to take our lands, and those of our allies!"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information