NATION

PASSWORD

Feng Embassy Program V2

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Deian salazar
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10454
Founded: Sep 01, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Feng Embassy Program V2

Postby Deian salazar » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:26 pm

Feng Embassy Program


The Embassy Program of the great Feng Empire, now looking for Embassies.Join now!

Code: Select all
[b]Name of IC nation :[/b]
[b]Embassy location(Palace, City Embassy Forum, Mansion): [/b]
[b]Ruler: [/b]
[b]Government type: [/b]
[b]Population: [/b]
[b]Military Size: [/b]
[b]Brief History(No less than 3 lines): [/b]
[u]OOC Information[/u]
[b]RP sample: [/b]
[b]OOC history with me:[/b]
[b]IC history with me: [/b]
[u]Ambassadorial information[/u]:
[b]Ambassador name: [/b]
[b]Ambassador Personal history: [b]
[b]Ambassador position in home nation: [/b]
[b]Ambassador Needs: [/b]
[b]OOC reason for joining this: [/b]
[b]IC reason for joining this[/b]


Current embassies:
Irav
Allied Connurist States
New Carloso
Aravea
Semolia
Luepola
New Republika Srpska
Last edited by Deian salazar on Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:41 am, edited 7 times in total.

User avatar
United Russian Soviet States
Minister
 
Posts: 3327
Founded: Jan 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Russian Soviet States » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:50 pm

Name of IC nation : The Republic of United Russian Soviet States
Embassy location(Palace, City Embassy Forum, Mansion): City Embassy Forum
Ruler: Ivan Pavlov
Government type: Communist Republic
Population: 50,000,000
Military Size: 80,000
Brief History(No less than 3 lines): The Russian Federation was a corrupt capitalist reactionary nation. They were led by President Vladimir Putin. A group of communists decided it was time to overthrow him. The rebel leader was a man named Ivan Pavlov. The Winter Revolution began on December 21st 2014. The Russian forces quickly started losing to the Bolshevik rebels. Moscow was captured on January 7th 2015. Putin was overthrown that same day. Russia was once again communist. Pavlov was named Premier of the new Soviet nation.
RP sample: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=327978
OOC history with me: None
IC history with me: None
Ambassador name: Ivan Belinsky
Ambassador Personal history: [b] He has a degree in foreign affairs.
[b]Ambassador position in home nation:
Citizen
Ambassador Needs: None
OOC reason for joining this: I want an embassy with all other nations her.
IC reason for joining this We want embassies with all nations.
This nation does not represent my views.
I stand with Rand.
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.
:Member of the United National Group:

User avatar
Deian salazar
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10454
Founded: Sep 01, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Deian salazar » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:54 pm

United Russian Soviet States wrote:Name of IC nation : The Republic of United Russian Soviet States
Embassy location(Palace, City Embassy Forum, Mansion): City Embassy Forum
Ruler: Ivan Pavlov
Government type: Communist Republic
Population: 50,000,000
Military Size: 80,000
Brief History(No less than 3 lines): The Russian Federation was a corrupt capitalist reactionary nation. They were led by President Vladimir Putin. A group of communists decided it was time to overthrow him. The rebel leader was a man named Ivan Pavlov. The Winter Revolution began on December 21st 2014. The Russian forces quickly started losing to the Bolshevik rebels. Moscow was captured on January 7th 2015. Putin was overthrown that same day. Russia was once again communist. Pavlov was named Premier of the new Soviet nation.
RP sample: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=327978
OOC history with me: None
IC history with me: None
Ambassador name: Ivan Belinsky
Ambassador Personal history: [b] He has a degree in foreign affairs.
[b]Ambassador position in home nation:
Citizen
Ambassador Needs: None
OOC reason for joining this: I want an embassy with all other nations her.
IC reason for joining this We want embassies with all nations.


Accepted, but your RP Quality should improve eventually.

But, since you appear to be new, I'll let that slide.... For now.

User avatar
Irav
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1918
Founded: Apr 08, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Irav » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:00 pm

Name of IC nation : The People's Mercantile Republic of Irav
Embassy location(Palace, City Embassy Forum, Mansion): City Embassy Forum
Ruler: 50th president Zachary Alan Arthur
Government type: Republic
Population: 1.689.000.000
Military Size: 12.958.100 men
Brief History(No less than 3 lines): The People's Mercantile Republic was founded in he year 1732 after fighting a 4 year long war of independence with the Dutch Empire. After the treaty of Groningen signed in Groningen, Netherlands respectively the newly found republic started it's mission to unite the Iravian archipelago which had been divided into 7 smaller nations. After in the year 1778 all of the nations were incorporated into the republic, it started focussing more and more on it's industrial and economic capabilities. The 19th century was a relatively peacefull era for the nation, which had turned isolationist a decades ago. After the first world war the Iravians together with the Germans turned more fascist, untill eventually world war 2 broke out. In which the Iravians sided with the Axis powers. After it became clear the Axis Powers were going to lose the war the republic kept fighting on. And managed to sign a peace treaty with the allied powers in the year 1943. After the second world war the country changed to a more left leaning state and has apart from the Gilnean wars not engaged in huge military conflicts.
RP sample: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=314369
OOC history with me: Good friends :hug:
IC history with me: After the invasion of the Zmitius Islands and several Gilnean wars both nations have become strong allies of each other.
Ambassador name: Robert Martens
Ambassador Personal history: Martens grew up in a rich family in the arctic city of Nunatak, where he lived for most his life. He studied at the province university of Ifrit and successfully obtained his ambassador degree in the year 2013. After he recieved his degree he was send to several overseas embassies.
Ambassador position in home nation: Ambassador, soon to be send out to an embassy
Ambassador Needs: Protection
OOC reason for joining this: You asked me to.
IC reason for joining this: To strenghten political ties with the Feng Dynasty.
Last edited by Irav on Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User avatar
Deian salazar
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10454
Founded: Sep 01, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Deian salazar » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:02 pm

Irav wrote:Name of IC nation : The People's Mercantile Republic
Embassy location(Palace, City Embassy Forum, Mansion): City Embassy Forum
Ruler: 50th president Zachary Alan Arthur
Government type: Republic
Population: 1.689.000.000
Military Size: 12.958.100 men
Brief History(No less than 3 lines): The People's Mercantile Republic was founded in he year 1732 after fighting a 4 year long war of independence with the Dutch Empire. After the treaty of Groningen signed in Groningen, Netherlands respectively the newly found republic started it's mission to unite the Iravian archipelago which had been divided into 7 smaller nations. After in the year 1778 all of the nations were incorporated into the republic, it started focussing more and more on it's industrial and economic capabilities. The 19th century was a relatively peacefull era for the nation, which had turned isolationist a decades ago. After the first world war the Iravians together with the Germans turned more fascist, untill eventually world war 2 broke out. In which the Iravians sided with the Axis powers. After it became clear the Axis Powers were going to lose the war the republic kept fighting on. And managed to sign a peace treaty with the allied powers in the year 1943. After the second world war the country changed to a more left leaning state and has apart from the Gilnean wars not engaged in huge military conflicts.
RP sample: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=314369
OOC history with me: Good friends :hug:
IC history with me: After the invasion of the Zmitius Islands and several Gilnean wars both nations have become strong allies of each other.
Ambassador name: Robert Martens
Ambassador Personal history:[b] Martens grew up in a rich family in the arctic city of Nunatak, where he lived for most his life. He studied at the province university of Ifrit and successfully obtained his ambassador degree in the year 2013. After he recieved his degree he was send to several overseas embassies.
[b]Ambassador position in home nation:
Ambassador, soon to be send out to an embassy
Ambassador Needs: Protection
OOC reason for joining this: You asked me to.
IC reason for joining this: To strenghten political ties with the Feng Dynasty.

Accepted.

User avatar
Allied Connurist States
Minister
 
Posts: 2878
Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Allied Connurist States » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:39 pm

Name of IC nation : The Empire of Allied Connurist States
Embassy location(Palace, City Embassy Forum, Mansion): Palace
Ruler: Emperor Connor I AND Empress Alice I
Government type: Absolute Monarchy
Population: 572 million
Military Size: 5,000,000 active
Brief History(No less than 3 lines): Island discovered by Britain in 1696. Republic of Castarcia achieved independence in 1883. Connurist (monarchist) revolution occurred in 1930 ; stayed isolationist for the most part until Connor I took power in July 2022 at age of 24. Enacts major reforms in summer including taking an active role in international affairs ; then on November 11 2022 is invaded by Republic of Cyprenia. Over the course of the war millions are killed, including Empress Emily. War ends August 5 2023 with surrender of Cyprenia ; Cyprenia effectively becomes a vassal state ; brief leadership crisis as Connor I is emotionally compromised, then remarries in 2026.
RP sample: This thread and this one
OOC history with me: Starting in Genevievia, we've been through Alansia, the Usean Federation and, c'mon, you know me :P
IC history with me: I'm not sure what I regard as canon tbh
Ambassador name: Emiliana Santi
Ambassador Personal history: [b]Daughter of two Italian immigrants, Emiliana was in the process of studying political science at the East Coast University when the Great Connurist War broke out, and during the course of the war was awarded with 'Hero of the Connurist Empire' for valorous actions. After the war came to a conclusion she finished her studies and became a member of the Imperial Council and
[b]Ambassador position in home nation:
wat
Ambassador Needs: wat
OOC reason for joining this: Embassies are fun
IC reason for joining thisInternational Relations
Brytene wrote:brb gonna goteach some spanish people the secrets of a tasty lancashire hotpot as part of my secret imperialist ambitions

#ValaranSoSexy | I BELIEVE IN THE EASTER CAMEL | Excellent Stallion-Like Gentleman, Commander of Ugandan Skies, Rabbipriest of Amin Temple Kampala, Commissar of DPRK State Facilities, of Excellent Stallion-Like Affairs ,and of Internet Surveillance.Glory to Idi Amin! Remove the Obote scum!

User avatar
Deian salazar
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10454
Founded: Sep 01, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Deian salazar » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:13 pm

Allied Connurist States wrote:Name of IC nation : The Empire of Allied Connurist States
Embassy location(Palace, City Embassy Forum, Mansion): Palace
Ruler: Emperor Connor I AND Empress Alice I
Government type: Absolute Monarchy
Population: 572 million
Military Size: 5,000,000 active
Brief History(No less than 3 lines): Island discovered by Britain in 1696. Republic of Castarcia achieved independence in 1883. Connurist (monarchist) revolution occurred in 1930 ; stayed isolationist for the most part until Connor I took power in July 2022 at age of 24. Enacts major reforms in summer including taking an active role in international affairs ; then on November 11 2022 is invaded by Republic of Cyprenia. Over the course of the war millions are killed, including Empress Emily. War ends August 5 2023 with surrender of Cyprenia ; Cyprenia effectively becomes a vassal state ; brief leadership crisis as Connor I is emotionally compromised, then remarries in 2026.
RP sample: This thread and this one
OOC history with me: Starting in Genevievia, we've been through Alansia, the Usean Federation and, c'mon, you know me :P
IC history with me: I'm not sure what I regard as canon tbh
Ambassador name: Emiliana Santi
Ambassador Personal history: [b]Daughter of two Italian immigrants, Emiliana was in the process of studying political science at the East Coast University when the Great Connurist War broke out, and during the course of the war was awarded with 'Hero of the Connurist Empire' for valorous actions. After the war came to a conclusion she finished her studies and became a member of the Imperial Council and
[b]Ambassador position in home nation:
wat
Ambassador Needs: wat
OOC reason for joining this: Embassies are fun
IC reason for joining thisInternational Relations

Accepted.

User avatar
Semolia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1471
Founded: Jul 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Semolia » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:24 pm

Name of IC nation : Federation of SEMOLIA
Embassy location(Palace, City Embassy Forum, Mansion): Palace
Ruler: Jovan Mićić
Government type: Federal
Population: 1.232 billion
Military Size: 62,684,340
Brief History(No less than 3 lines): ///
RP sample: ///
OOC history with me: EATA
IC history with me: EATA
Ambassador name: Milutin Timotijević
Ambassador Personal history: [b] Works in National Center for External Politics (NCEP)
[b]Ambassador position in home nation:
Secretary-general of NCEP
Ambassador Needs: /.../
OOC reason for joining this: Better relations
IC reason for joining this Better relations

User avatar
Deian salazar
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10454
Founded: Sep 01, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Deian salazar » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:26 pm

Semolia wrote:Name of IC nation : Federation of SEMOLIA
Embassy location(Palace, City Embassy Forum, Mansion): Palace
Ruler: Jovan Mićić
Government type: Federal
Population: 1.232 billion
Military Size: 62,684,340
Brief History(No less than 3 lines): ///
RP sample: ///
OOC history with me: EATA
IC history with me: EATA
Ambassador name: Milutin Timotijević
Ambassador Personal history: [b] Works in National Center for External Politics (NCEP)
[b]Ambassador position in home nation:
Secretary-general of NCEP
Ambassador Needs: /.../
OOC reason for joining this: Better relations
IC reason for joining this Better relations

Accepted

User avatar
Jackonia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 540
Founded: Nov 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jackonia » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:34 pm

Image
EMBASSY APPLICATION
Name of IC nation : Holy Empire of Jackonia
Embassy location(Palace, City Embassy Forum, Mansion): Palace
Ruler: His Holy Imperial Majesty Emperor John I
Government type: Semi-Constitutional Monarchy/Democratic Government
Population: around 500,000,000 (500 million)
Military Size: approximately 5,000,000 (5 million)
Brief History(No less than 3 lines): Founded during 'Divine Expedition', journey undertaken by Roman Catholic Missionaries from the Vatican to found a new Empire that would spread the message of God.
RP sample:
OOC history with me: EATA
IC history with me: EATA
Ambassador name: Diane Williamson
Ambassador Personal history: [b] Member of the Conservative Party since the Holy Empire's founding last year. Joined Holy Jackonian Embassy Programme in February.
[b]Ambassador position in home nation:
former Conservative Common Representative (CR)
Ambassador Needs: None.
OOC reason for joining this: For the hell of it.
IC reason for joining this To increase Diplomatic Relation both in and outside EATA

We hope this Application is worthy of an Embassy in your most noble Nation. We are very interested in strengthening Diplomatic ties with your Nation and believe we can work well in the future.

Prime Minister Rebecca Cheswick, Leader of the Holy Jackonian Government
The Rt. Hon. Charles Jones, Foreign Secretary of the Holy Jackonian Empire
The Rt. Hon. Diane Williamson, designated Holy Jackonian Ambassador to Deian Salazar
Last edited by Jackonia on Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bordurian Civil War (2015) - VICTORY
Cardulan War (2015) - VICTORY
Oehiton War (2015) - ONGOING
Kabarastan War (2015) -VICTORY
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature.

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
You can vote in the Jackonian General Election! Just follow the link. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=344401
Want to build Embassies? viewtopic.php?f=23&t=330096

User avatar
Deian salazar
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10454
Founded: Sep 01, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Deian salazar » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:35 pm

Jackonia wrote:
(Image)
EMBASSY APPLICATION
Name of IC nation : Holy Empire of Jackonia
Embassy location(Palace, City Embassy Forum, Mansion): Palace
Ruler: His Holy Imperial Majesty Emperor John I
Government type: Semi-Constitutional Monarchy/Democratic Government
Population: around 500,000,000 (500 million)
Military Size: approximately 5,000,000 (5 million)
Brief History(No less than 3 lines): Founded during 'Divine Expedition', journey undertaken by Roman Catholic Missionaries from the Vatican to found a new Empire that would spread the message of God.
RP sample:
OOC history with me: EATA
IC history with me: EATA
Ambassador name: Diane Williamson
Ambassador Personal history: [b] Member of the Conservative Party since the Holy Empire's founding last year. Joined Holy Jackonian Embassy Programme in February.
[b]Ambassador position in home nation:
former Conservative Common Representative (CR)
Ambassador Needs: None.
OOC reason for joining this: For the hell of it.
IC reason for joining this To increase Diplomatic Relation both in and outside EATA

We hope this Application is worthy of an Embassy in your most noble Nation. We are very interested in strengthening Diplomatic ties with your Nation and believe we can work well in the future.

Prime Minister Rebecca Cheswick, Leader of the Holy Jackonian Government
The Rt. Hon. Charles Jones, Foreign Secretary of the Holy Jackonian Empire
The Rt. Hon. Diane Williamson, designated Holy Jackonian Ambassador to Deian Salazar

ACCEPTED

User avatar
Deian salazar
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10454
Founded: Sep 01, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Deian salazar » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:42 pm

HUGE BUMP!

User avatar
Luepola
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1621
Founded: Sep 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Luepola » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:14 pm

Name of IC nation : Republic of Luepola
Embassy location(Palace, City Embassy Forum, Mansion): City Embassy i guess
Ruler: President Valmer Olikeron
Government type: Stratocratic Republic
Population: ~272 million
Military Size:
Brief History(No less than 3 lines):






there you go, 3 lines

Industrialized, yet politically unstable nation. Has gone through multiple violent government overthrows, and has been ruled as a confederacy, socialist federal republic, monarchy, federal republic, and right-wing stratocracy at various times. Ethnically Nordic, linguistically Slavic. A great power in the atlas region, currently aligned with the Far-right nations.
RP sample: viewtopic.php?p=23126629#p23126629
OOC history with me: your father
IC history with me: cordial neutrality
Ambassador name: Marza Gagaraní
Ambassador Personal history: [b] n/a
[b]Ambassador position in home nation:
One of the few civilian workers in the military government
Ambassador Needs: n/a
OOC reason for joining this: because yuo told me 2 u fgt
IC reason for joining this To establish official diplomatic relations
The 'e' is silent.
Riding the Trump Train to the White House

Pro: Absolute Freedom of Speech
i am a trigendered female trans-arab jedi knight please use incorrect pronouns

Anti: Political Correctness, Abuses of Power


Enough is enough.

User avatar
New Republika Srpska
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1447
Founded: Apr 21, 2015
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby New Republika Srpska » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:16 pm

Name of IC nation : Republika Srpska
Embassy location(Palace, City Embassy Forum, Mansion): Palace
Ruler: Premier Slobodan Popovic
Government type: Marxist-Leninist single-party state
Population: 33,912,897
Military Size:
-Active: 460,512
-Reserve: 641,992
Brief History(No less than 3 lines): Read it your freaking self
RP sample: You know me. Yes, you do.
OOC history with me: Are you really joking me? I'm not going to type more than 100 lines of me calling you a fgt and making fun of you.
IC history with me: (Okay, this is just sad). I was on your side on Haya war. :P
Ambassador name: Vedran
Ambassador Personal history: [b] Born in Doboj, 1975. Fought in the Bosnian War, got injured, he was brought to an hospital while under heavy fire, he survived. Before the Bosnian War, he graduated an University in Doboj (too lazy to make a name of it).
[b]Ambassador position in home nation:
Diplomat
Ambassador Needs: (ur mem. Jokes)
OOC reason for joining this: BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME TO ON THE RMB.
IC reason for joining this 'Cause Srpska wants to establish better relations with Feng.
This nation does not reflect off my real life views.
Proud Member Of The United Socialist Nations!
KOSOVO JE SRBIJA!.Albania's Nightmare.False Propaganda and Lies to Destroy Serbs.
Pro: Russia, Donetsk, Serbia, Greece, Romania, China, India, Armenia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Ireland, IRA, Scottish Independence, Lugansk, North Korea, Italy, Canada, Israel, DR Congo, Spain, Abkhazia, South Ossetia, Nagorno-Karabakh, France, Switzerland, Kurdistan, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, South Africa, Angola, Algeria, Syria
Neutral: LGBT Rights, Egypt, Morocco, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Iran, Sweden
Anti: Ukraine, NATO, USA, Albania, Turkey, Hungary, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Independent Kosovo, UK, Palestine, Yemen, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, FSA


User avatar
Deian salazar
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10454
Founded: Sep 01, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Deian salazar » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:18 pm

Both Accepted!

User avatar
New Carloso
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5377
Founded: Feb 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:59 pm

Name of IC nation: Federal Republic of Carloso
Embassy location (Palace, City Embassy Forum, Mansion): City embassy
Ruler: Supreme Chancellor Carl Tobin
Government type: Federal parliamentary constitutional republic
Population: 359,726,397
Military Size: 3,029,825 active personnel
Brief History (No less than 3 lines): http://iiwiki.com/wiki/Carloso#History
OOC Information
RP sample: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=23649262#p23649262
OOC history with me: Good. I've organized literally your entire armed forces. :p
IC history with me: Were allies, however we have yet to support one another actively in a conflict.
Ambassadorial information
Ambassador name: Tom Nolan
Ambassador Personal history: Born in New Carlingford, Carloso, Tom Nolan is a 39 year old teacher who was elected as MP for New Belfast in 2011. He resigned in November 2014 to take up his role as Carlossian ambassador to Feng. He has a wife, Lisa, two sons and a daughter.
Ambassador position in home nation: Former MP for New Belfast, Carlossian Christian Democratic Union
Ambassador Needs: Has a pet golden retriever
OOC reason for joining this: U won't stop posting a link 2 dis on de EMB
IC reason for joining this: Were allies
THE OFFICIAL FACTBOOK OF CARLOSO | FatChineseGuy: Official Mascot | Proud Member and Minister for Defence of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | FEEL FREE TO JOIN ATLAS | CARLOSSIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION

User avatar
Deian salazar
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10454
Founded: Sep 01, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Deian salazar » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:03 pm

Accepted! :p
Sorry about that :blush: :p

User avatar
Deian salazar
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10454
Founded: Sep 01, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Deian salazar » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:41 am

Diplomatic bump


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Victorious Decepticons

Advertisement

Remove ads