NATION

PASSWORD

Tell me about your nation.

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Tirip
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Tell me about your nation.

Postby Tirip » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:44 am

Ethnic groups:Italian70%,Polish21%,Irish5%,German4%

Capital:Mobile

religons:all religons welcome

Languages:English100%
Last edited by Tirip on Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Swilatia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 02, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Swilatia » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:48 am

That's what we did on all the other 2810 threads of this forum. Oh, and NSwiki.
SvilajskaRepublika Free since 1826

Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -6.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.31

Padullahstan
Ambassador

Founded: May 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Padullahstan » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:58 am

Last edited by Padullahstan on Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Padullahstani Republic
"Where everything's classified!"™

This nation does not reflect the actual opinions of the poster at all, and this nation should not be taken seriously. At all. It's meant to be an over-the-top parody of dictatorships and oppressive regimes.

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Grays Harbor » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:12 am

here

This is what "Factbooks" are for. You want to learn about a nation, find their factbook. Just some friendly advise.
Last edited by Grays Harbor on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Everything you know about me is wrong. Or a rumor. Something like that.

Not Ta'veren

Rejistania
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Rejistania » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:19 am

Rejis sjiki, linux sjiki, alari sjiki, korona sjiki!
Forever united, forever free, forever in justice, forever prospering!

"Tekneluru mi'aru mi aji, il'sidekhir'ra mi, lajistas. Mi'ki'vasu kynha'het kijitax." Hank͜hila Sede, first lentine (translation: A dream is only a dream until it is reached. After that, it becomes something trivial)

Headlines from the Na~ovi Nanti: Hetkali election ended in no candidate over 2% hurdle - Syku I Jai fired as coach of Aetaila Seli, youth coach Hea I Juien takes over reins of club - Rising number of fairy penguins in Sumumusumu and neighboring islands

This person is pro-EU and proud of it! They are also a Eurofederalist and want the Federated States of Europe!

Solar Communes
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 18, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Solar Communes » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:38 am

It is the 6th Millenium, to be a man in such times is to be one amongst billions of retards. It is to live in the most nonsense and ridiculous regime imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been forgotten, never to be re-learned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the LOLWUT future there is only LULZ.
Ж
Space Anarchist Miscegenated Black&White Viking Vampire Shapeshifting Pirates in Space.
Honoro Sacrificium e Libertas : The Mindset, Hogsweat, Jaredcohenia, New-Lexington, North Point, Varejao, Ulanpataar, Sharfghotten, Franberry, Tyrandis, Rosbaningrad, Jeuna, Satirius, Zukariaa, Midlauthia et New Nicksyllvania: All unjustly deleted. 09/27 Nevar Forget.
Abandon Humanity, one step at a time | Suffer not the Yiffster. Join ANTIFA: The Anti-furry Alliance
Solar Communes Wiki | World of Dustpeople(Species Factbook) | Documentary on Solarian Diplomacy with Aliens
Lhazastan wrote:if all you want to do is run around being the big badass of a community, not only are you pathetic, but you are a bad RPer

Return to Factbooks and National Information