NATION

PASSWORD

How big is your military?

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

How big is your military?

Huge
38%
Large
26%
Medium
15%
Small
11%
Tiny
6%
No Military
5%

Total votes : 531

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:09 am

The United Neptumousian Empire wrote:
Roski wrote:
Otherwise known as numberwanking

No. Not all nations have modern populations, the more advanced a nation is, the higher its population will be.

I checked the guy's factbook, and he seems more like MT (but unrealistically having a space force).

So yeah, I agree with Roski on this. Plus, Nation of warfare doesn't have a factbook on his national overview.

Kiveryaniskaya
Secretary

Founded: Jan 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kiveryaniskaya » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:04 am

We have a huge military force compared to the world average,every military is very committed with our ideology and very well trained.
Military service is compulsory for all healthy citizens over 16 years old and when a citizen reachs 14 he/she is taken to a military camp where he/she will receive a full year of military training in one of the armed forces branch (ground forces,navy or air force). Also,the government officers go to orphanages twice in a year and take the most healthy children between 8 and 13 years old to military academies where they will receive a complete military education in one of the armed forces branch untill they reach 18.
The arms manufacturing sector is the leading sector in the economy and is very specialized and always being modernized,as well as all industrial and technological sector in the country.
The government invests more than 15% of the nations budget into the Armed forces (with plans of reaching 20%)
The Armed forces also include the Strategic Missile Forces and the Aerospace Defence forces which require an even more specialized training and education,the training in this area is not compulsory,although has the best payment.
Last edited by Kiveryaniskaya on Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:08 am, edited 4 times in total.

Slavaboostan
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Slavaboostan » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:52 am

Zhouran wrote:
Slavaboostan wrote:
When a man says that the quality of soldiers must surpass that of the quantity, remind him that when a man has five bullets he cannot kill seven when they charge him at the same time.

Gurkha excepted

"Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all."
- George Washington

"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory."
- General George Smith Patton, Jr.

Military size doesn't always mean victory. Look at the North Koreans. Sure, about 40% of their population are in the military/militia, but still, they lack the technology and skills to defeat the South Koreans.

Now let's look at the Chinese during the Korean War. Yes, they did have millions of soldiers, but many of them, despite being battle-hardened from the Second Sino-Japanese War and Chinese Civil War, could not push further south because of poor logistics and air-defense. And plus, most were using WW2-era weapons, in comparison to the North Koreans, who were given the latest weapons from the Soviets, but their skills were not-so-good.

And then look at the Soviets during World War II.

Just keep throwing men and at one time the enemy will break.

Then ofcourse, I'm not 100% serious, but there is a truth in this.
UKRAINE & ROSSIJA = CCCP

Dutch, Slavophile, anti-EU, anti-UN, neutral towards NATO, anti universal human rights
слава CCCP
In all seriousness, life is not serious

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:15 am

Slavaboostan wrote:
Zhouran wrote:"Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all."
- George Washington

"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory."

Military size doesn't always mean victory. Look at the North Koreans. Sure, about 40% of their population are in the military/militia, but still, they lack the technology and skills to defeat the South Koreans.

Now let's look at the Chinese during the Korean War. Yes, they did have millions of soldiers, but many of them, despite being battle-hardened from the Second Sino-Japanese War and Chinese Civil War, could not push further south because of poor logistics and air-defense. And plus, most were using WW2-era weapons, in comparison to the North Koreans, who were given the latest weapons from the Soviets, but their skills were not-so-good.

1. The Soviet Union had a much larger population than Nazi Germany.

2. The Nazis were fighting in different fronts, rather than a single front. Just imagine fighting one nation but other nations are attacking you.

3. The Soviets had more resources than the Nazis.

4. The Soviets had a much larger industrial output than the Nazis.

5. The Soviets produced cheaper and simpler weapons while the Nazis produced more expensive, more hi-tech but more complex weapons, with some being over-engineered.

I know why the Soviets won, and I do find it impressive. But this is the 21st Century. Warfare is shifting. This is the age where not only is skills very important, but so is technology. We can no longer send conscripted poorly-trained soldiers to the field.

Slavaboostan
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Slavaboostan » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:38 am

Zhouran wrote:
Slavaboostan wrote:

1. The Soviet Union had a much larger population than Nazi Germany.

2. The Nazis were fighting in different fronts, rather than a single front. Just imagine fighting one nation but other nations are attacking you.

3. The Soviets had more resources than the Nazis.

4. The Soviets had a much larger industrial output than the Nazis.

5. The Soviets produced cheaper and simpler weapons while the Nazis produced more expensive, more hi-tech but more complex weapons, with some being over-engineered.

I know why the Soviets won, and I do find it impressive. But this is the 21st Century. Warfare is shifting. This is the age where not only is skills very important, but so is technology. We can no longer send conscripted poorly-trained soldiers to the field.

1) True, but while the Soviets had a larger population (of around 2x the amount of Nazi-Germany) the amount of units in the beginning of the war (1939) were around the same (speaking of Army).

2) Only for the last one and a half year or so, the North African front wasn't very intensive AFAIK

3) True

4) Eh, well, for the first year the Soviets were busy relocating their factories all the way to the Urals thanks to the fact that the factories were mainly located in the place where the Germans were invading

5) Hitler was a tard when it came down on logistics. When a tank needed a new part he just sended a new tank instead, scrapping the old one.

Ofcourse, warfare is shifting. It is and always will, it has been so for over 2000 years. But after all, the faction who can often pull as much units usually wins.
UKRAINE & ROSSIJA = CCCP

Dutch, Slavophile, anti-EU, anti-UN, neutral towards NATO, anti universal human rights
слава CCCP
In all seriousness, life is not serious

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:18 am

After the fall of Terten, Drapiza, the new punong of the bayan decided that the Hukbo was "too large" which was inconvenient for the economy and also for peacetime purposes which was why he relieved a large portion of the ground army towards policing and security agencies and also proceeded to cut the budget of the Hukbo.

From 1.5 million, the Hukbo now owns a total of just more than 800,000 soldiers.
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
THE GREATER PHILIPPINE BAYAN
Hukbo/Military -
THE HOMELAND TERRITORIES - foreign affairs
Visit our nation! - Asigna TV - Know the Light of Heaven

Kereta and Tutaki
Secretary

Founded: Mar 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kereta and Tutaki » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:23 am

This thread = one big ego trip.

Roski
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:23 am

The United Neptumousian Empire wrote:
Roski wrote:
Otherwise known as numberwanking

No. Not all nations have modern populations, the more advanced a nation is, the higher its population will be.

Why does he need Navy Seals with an FT:FTL size military?
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

Follow my Vex Robotics team on instagram! @3921a_vex

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 09, 2005
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:55 am

Northern Arcadian Empire wrote:The Northern Arcadian Empire has a smallish army compared to other Future Tech nations however a huge military compared to other modern nations. Out of the 1.575 billion people here we have a military for of 20 million combined with a 700 ship fleet, this is mostly based off our militarized honor based culture. However all 20 million soldiers are not used at once most of the military is on partial reserve duty and on off world deployments. Our basic infantry soldier is called a Trooper, these are the men or women that you see on all of our military posts throughout our territory. Troopers make up a large portion of both the Army and the some parts if the Navy.

How many divisions do you have and how do you arrange/number/name them?

I ran out of designations after about 3.5k divisions.
Factbook and general referance thread.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)
Due to population-cuts, military-size currently being revised

The People's Republic of Hurtful Thoughts is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television.
Mokostana wrote:See, Hurty cared not if the mission succeeded or not, as long as it was spectacular trainwreck. Sometimes that was the host Nation firing a SCUD into a hospital to destroy a foreign infection and accidentally sparking a rebellion... or accidentally starting the Mokan Drug War

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:If there was only a "like" button for NS posts....

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 09, 2005
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:00 am

Zhouran wrote:
Slavaboostan wrote:
When a man says that the quality of soldiers must surpass that of the quantity, remind him that when a man has five bullets he cannot kill seven when they charge him at the same time.

Gurkha excepted

"Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all."
- George Washington

The Northern Kingdoms wrote:"Enemy numbers do not matter, as long as we have the defensive and technological advantage. And enough ammo."

-Brigadier General Sven Ångmarberg, when defending a well-defended fort in Norsvard against Druella's army and her mercenary allies in January 25, 2014, with Brig. Gen. Ångmarberg's forces outnumbered, but having more advanced technology

"It's not the rifle that counts, it's how you use it."

-King Henrik I Forsvarssen in a speech to the Vasterskold Royal Military Academy batch 1689 graduates

:clap:

"We have walked blindly, ignoring the lessons of the past, with, in our century, the tragic consequences of two world wars and the Korean struggle as a result.
In my country my military associates frequently tell me that we Americans have learned our lesson. I completely disagree with this contention and point to the rapid disintegration between 1945 and 1950 of our once vast power for maintaining the peace. As a direct consequence, in my opinion, there resulted the brutal invasion of South Korea, which for a time threatened the complete defeat of our hastily arranged forces in that field. I speak of this with deep feeling because in 1939 and again in the early fall of 1950 it suddenly became my duty, my responsibility, to rebuild our national military strength in the very face of the gravest emergencies."
~George C. "Marshal-Plan" Marshal

"I have no time for paper-orders during military matters."
- MacArthur, to Eisenhower, right before crossing a bridge and "dispelling a crowd" with infantry, tanks, and surplus gas from WW1 in the middle of Washington DC. In direct violation of the President's orders. An attitude later repeated in Korea when crossing the Yula river into China, when Eisenhower was president.

That noted, MacArthur was brilliant with logistics when America's back was held to the wall (island-hopping campaign and Incheon landings).
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:07 am, edited 7 times in total.
Factbook and general referance thread.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)
Due to population-cuts, military-size currently being revised

The People's Republic of Hurtful Thoughts is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television.
Mokostana wrote:See, Hurty cared not if the mission succeeded or not, as long as it was spectacular trainwreck. Sometimes that was the host Nation firing a SCUD into a hospital to destroy a foreign infection and accidentally sparking a rebellion... or accidentally starting the Mokan Drug War

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:If there was only a "like" button for NS posts....

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Founded: May 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:29 pm

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:
Northern Arcadian Empire wrote:The Northern Arcadian Empire has a smallish army compared to other Future Tech nations however a huge military compared to other modern nations. Out of the 1.575 billion people here we have a military for of 20 million combined with a 700 ship fleet, this is mostly based off our militarized honor based culture. However all 20 million soldiers are not used at once most of the military is on partial reserve duty and on off world deployments. Our basic infantry soldier is called a Trooper, these are the men or women that you see on all of our military posts throughout our territory. Troopers make up a large portion of both the Army and the some parts if the Navy.

How many divisions do you have and how do you arrange/number/name them?

I ran out of designations after about 3.5k divisions.

Here is the divisions
Army- 2 Forces (1 million soldiers)
Force- 5 legions (500,000 soldiers)
Legion- 5 Sub legions (100,000 soldier)
Sub Legion- 20 Divisions- (20,000 soldiers)
Division- 5 Battalions (1,000 soldiers)
Battalion- 2 Platoons (200 soldiers)
Platoon- 10 Squads (100 soldiers)
Squad- 2 Fire teams (10 soldiers)
Fire teams- 5 Troopers (2 riflemen, 1 Designated Marksman, 1 medic, 1 close quarters expert/ Demoman)

-Navy-
Armada- (150 ships)
Fleet- (100 ships)
Sub Fleet- (50 ships)
Force- (25 ships
Sub force- (15 ships
Battle Group- (10 ships)
Detachment- (5 ships)
Patrol- (3 ships)

As for names, we name them by area, number animal as well as color. I have a lot to work on my fact books and military stats if you want i can send you the link of the fact book once I am completely finished

The Shivering Isles of Shegorath
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Shivering Isles of Shegorath » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:26 pm

the mad god has no need for such things seeing as he can turn his foes into cheese but he keeps a tiny reserve force
Last edited by The Shivering Isles of Shegorath on Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Refuse Paid mods! free the Nexus!

Cheese for Everyone!

Shegorath the mad god Daedric Prince of Madness Skoomacat and many other names etc.
i am officially anti-paid Steam mod and prefer the donation system instead

Esalonia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Esalonia » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:57 pm

12 million troops.
Tech level: NS MT
Esalonian Factbook *does not use NS Stats anymore*
DEFCON: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Member of these Multilateral Organizations
Fortitudinem wrote:They're a budding power. Pun intended.

Marquesan wrote:You have a damned fine advanced understanding of interior and exterior ballistics for a fifteen year old.

Gim wrote:

You would be an excellent Filipino Super Junior member. :p

Facebook chat:
Sum frind: okay klng? (Are you okay?)
Me: Yes. I am definitely okay in a mental asylum
Sum frind: ?

A Proud Adherent to the Nordic Model

San Llera
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby San Llera » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:52 pm

600,000 troops
There are many places, and one such place is Rushmore.
About San Llera
Check out my Name Generator!

Achievements
World Bowl XXVI 4th Place
Runner Cup 6 3rd Place
Di Bradini Cup 35 4th Place
Qualified for World Cup 74-75
World Bowl XXIX Finalists
Di Bradini Cup 38 Finalists
Nothing else.........yet

Rankings
Ranked 24th in Soccer
Ranked 54th in Hockey
Ranked 23rd in Basketball
Ranked 57th in Baseball (WBC)
Ranked 16th in Baseball (IBS)
Ranked 7th in Football
NS's resident San L- (Sorry, San Lumen)
You can just call me San Llera, that's fine
Proponent of FAScism

St Salvador
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby St Salvador » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:02 pm

6.5 Million Regulars
18 Million Reservist
In ancient times, men built wonders, laid claim to the stars and sought to better themselves for the good of all. But we are much wiser now.

If the road is easy, the destination is worthless.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

I highly doubt my soul mate is living in Thailand and only a click away.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:21 am

Stormwrath wrote:Stormwrath has 2.5 million active personnel and 16 million reserve personnel in the Stormwrath Armed Forces, so I'd say large. However, our numbers are comparatively smaller than most intergalactic empires, as we rely more on android soldiers and sentient AI warships in battle.

Cross that out. The Intergalactic Empire has around 525 billion active men in arms.

Papal Republics
Attaché

Founded: Aug 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Papal Republics » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:13 am

The Federation of Papal Republics has a large military, with 5 percent of the total population being enlisted in the armed forces. We exercise an interventionist foreign policy and have built alliances with other democratic, liberal, Christian, and cooperative countries to enforce our interests and human rights across the globe.
Last edited by Papal Republics on Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
God Bless the U.S.A.
Freedom is first, always.

Krainin
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Krainin » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:55 am

The Constitutional Monarchy of Krainin is a small peaceful nation of 143,120. Krainin has a small, almost non existent, military, Royal Krainin Defence Force. Here are the sizes of the branches.

Royal Krainin Self-Defence Force
130 active
200 on reserve

Royal Krainin Navy

Royal Krainin Maritime-Defence Force
80 active
120 on reserve
I RP as The United Kingdoms of The Krainin Isles.
Embassy Program

Living Stones
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Living Stones » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:34 pm

We have no military to speak of.
Anti: porn, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, pharmacy, enmities, strife, jealousy, fits of rage, contentions, dissensions, heresies, envyings, intoxications, carousing.
Pro: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Galatians 5:19-23
Christian & loyal citizen of Canada.
Erdélyi Magyar származásu.

Eastern Equestria
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Eastern Equestria » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:37 pm

Gargantuan

Otulia
Envoy

Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Otulia » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:57 pm

The Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Otulia has a total force of 300.000 enlisted sapients, of which about 80,000 are on active duty at any given time. This means the country has a rate 3,7/1000 soldiers per one thousand people, and an active rate of about 1,0/1000. The Armed Forces pride itself on maintaining an army that serves the country's security needs, primarily, given the recent war, ensuring an ironclad defense again invasion from the south.

However, the Armed Forces can also rely, in times of invasion or rebellion, on local militias created to repel and suppress these. Currently, 120.000 militia are officially mobilized, though several thousand more are thought to be active. The Armed Forces recently announced that it intends to use militia to secure the southern border, in cooperation with the Federal Army and Federal Border Guard. These militia, having been mobilized for that purpose, will be under Federal jurisdiction, though regional premiers can, upon the application of the regional assemblies, mobilize the militia to help with natural disasters and other problems that are not national crises but still represent serious risks to the country's stability.

The Armed Forces plan to call up approximately 240.000 militia to help patrol the southern border, the largest amount ever mobilized since the foundation of the Federal Republic in 1958.

The smallest the Armed Forces' sapientpower has ever been was 84.000 overall personnel, in 1982, when the country was relatively stable and had little outside dangers.

During the years when the country was a collection of various principalities, several regions didn't have any military of any sort, but relied on larger empires to protect them, in return for tribute. If historical accounts are correct, the largest human army ever assembled was 5 million soldiers, used in the 1285 North War against the drakon. The drakon had their peak in the Golden Age of the 1000s, when the expansionist Rekan Regency numbered 100.000 drakon, though some historians call this an exaggeration. The pony races were united at their peak in 1216, when Princess Fury organized an army of 2 million ponies to expand her realm into the central regions of Otulia. The collective largest the armies of the other races ever reached as less than 1 million, at the Battle of a Thousand Nations in 1882, when the various coalitions and empires of Otulia squared off in one large combat that involved at least 10 million combatants, the largest amount of Otulian forces every assembled in the country's history. Shortly thereafter, a Unified Empire was formed, though it never surpassed the size of the Armed Forces at its nadir, outsourcing defense to local entities. The Communists did the same, and it was not until the Federal Republic that any force of 100.000 was formed for the country's defense.
N/A

"If you're going through hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill
Basically, a medium-sized country of 81 million with dozens of different sapient beings trying to figure out how to live with each other, including dragons, ponies, humans, and changelings. Also, very liberal, laid-back, and mildly militarist in terms of foreign military intervention.

Bayonetta
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 03, 2015
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Bayonetta » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:05 pm

The military of Bayonetta has a total of 586,234 troops. Out of that, we have 87,935 total active troops. 60% of all of our troops are in the army (351,740), 20% are in the navy (117,246), and 20% are in the air force(117,246).
The Queendom of Bayonetta is a virtual absolute monarchy ruled by Bayonetta where females rule and men are considered inferior and systematically oppressed. Our population is capped at 117 million.

Embassy Program

The Selkie
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 17, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Selkie » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:14 pm

Our military is a professional army (no conscription or anything like that) of around 90 thousand active soldiers, 2/3 in the SDF-Army, the rest in the SDF-Navy.
I play PT, MT and a bit FT. I am into character-RPs.
My people are called the Selkie, the nation is usually called the Free Lands in MT-settings. Thanks.

Silverport Dockyards Ltd.: Storefront - Catalogue

Albaie
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Albaie » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:39 pm

Our army is vast and most men in the Imperium will at one point or another serve in it in some capacity. Due to the nature of the Imperium's feudalism if a man is not serving in the Imperial Royal Army which is the professional army of Albaie that in time's of war all men can and a lot are forced to serve their local lord in his own levies which join the Imperial Noble Army which is made up of all the levies from all of the nobles. Most of the Albaie's industries and companies are geared towards the upkeep and support of one of the branches of the Imperial Armed Forces.

Drill is a formal subject in all schools across the Imperium for boys and many go on to attend military schools or go straight into the military at the end of their schooling for a period of time before they enter civilian life and many schools have lessons in nursing for girls who are expected to serve in that capacity during a war.
Emperor Michael II Dubrack Dubracksson his most catholic majesty, the papal gentlemen, Crusher of the Republic. Emperor of Albaie islands, New Albaie, Rutenburg, Petrelle, Dubracksland-Newfoundland, Leifson-Newfoundland, Dubracksland, Firecount, Wetern, Retu, Tere, Ilop, Yerekn, Tenke and Hurte.
Crown Prince Dubrack Dubrack Dubracksson
Rated AAA by InterHoh Orginzation
King of the Nationstates Loyalist Resistance Army
Embassy Thread

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:19 pm

The Rhodeve military is 2% of the population, or 1.5 million personnel. This number includes all side personnel, not just combat soldiers.

In times of greater trouble, 35% of the population can be called to the front-lines (24.5 million personnel).
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information