NATION

PASSWORD

Australian Embassy Program (IC- PRETEND- NOT REAL LIFE)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sau Island
Attaché

Founded: Oct 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sau Island » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:45 am

THE SUPREME COURT OF SAU CITY
Crime Report and Trial

Offender: Aud Ki'kilaly
Crime: Offence/Harm to public officer

Report: Mrs. Ki'kilaly has been caught by a police officer punching Mr. Haun, a penal lawyer and coworker, in the face, causing a bruise and a nosebleed. While he was rescued, The offender has been brought to a provisional court to decide if she has to be imprisoned or freed.
Several testimonies tell about the two coworkers arguing violently, apparently over economic misunderstandings. The victim was the last one to testimony. Proof was shown on a bank booklet and several other documents. CCTV recordings with audio was also shown as proof.

Verdict:
Mrs. Ki'kilaly is not guilty of its crime, being the cause of the dispute legitimate and not causing serious damages. However, due to the severity of the act, she must serve two days of imprisonment at the local police station.

Date: December 2, 2014
Signed: Malon Nocir, Sergeant
Last edited by Sau Island on Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
This is my page. Go visit it if you want, but i warn you that it's still under construction, but you might enjoy it anyway.

[nation=short]Avaerilon[/nation]
Australian Republic
Aeiouia
Auzkhia
Arab Jamahiriyahs

Megekolonh
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Megekolonh » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:49 pm

Full name of nation: Megekolonhi State - État Mêgekoulogne - Apukat Megekolonhi
Head of State/Head of Government: First Minister Jaques Falai
Head of Foreign Affairs: Associate Foreign Minister Jean Parier - Foreign Minister Seat Vacant
Government Type: Parliamentary-Initiative Republic
Application Type: Embassy

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Her Excellency, Marie-Clarisse Renchou, Ambassador of Megekolonh
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 42; 9/9/1973
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Sex: Female
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background: 2 term former General Assemblywoman, Enemic, Master Degree in political science from DeWeique Colledge(National University System of Megekolonh)
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Criminal Record: 2010 General Assembly Ethics Infraction for sneaking campaign donors into private meetings
Animals?: None
Number of road vehicles: 6
Number of helicopters: 0
Embassy weapons and equipment: 7 Tazers, and cans of mace(2 per security guards but only one will be carried by each security guard

Stance on our nation: Neutral-Friendly
Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many 8

Number of Diplomatic Staff (Maximum 20): 9 excluding Ambassador and Associate Ambassador
Number of Service Staff: (Maximum 100): 4
Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 7
Will any of these staff have any health issues we should be concerned with: None that pose a threat to the security and well being of the Australian Republic

Languages spoken at a national level: Officially French and Mangulan; English is widely spoken however
Do you want to sign defence and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which): Military Co-operation Pact, Criminal Extradition Treaty, Non-Aggression Compact, Commerce Agreement, and Visa Waiver Program
Do you to start exchange programs between our nations: Yes

Will there be any alcohol, tobacco or medicinal drugs brought into the embassy?: None

Will the embassy/high commission employees live within the embassy: No
Special Requests: We be allowed to construct our own embassy complex and not be bound to a pre-existing structure. To put our cultural architecture into the Australian Republic
Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=327105
Weapons that security guards will carry: 7 Tazers, and cans of mace(2 per security guards but only one will be carried by each security guard
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: None
Additional Info: None

United Russian Soviet States
Minister

Founded: Jan 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Russian Soviet States » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:15 pm

Full name of nation: The Republic of United Russian Soviet States
Head of State: Ivan Pavlov
Head of Government: Ivan Pavlov
Head of Foreign Affairs: Ivan Pavlov
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): Communist Republic
Application Type (Embassy or High Commission): Embassy

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: (e.g. Mr. John Citizen) Mr. Joseph Kalinin
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 45, 1-10-1970
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Sex: (Male or Female) Male
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.): He has a degree in foreign affairs.
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Criminal Record (state everything, including traffic offenses): None
Number of road vehicles: 0
Embassy weapons and equipment: None

Stance on our nation (friendly, neutral, hostile) (please only state friendly if we have had interactions with you that would suggest that, otherwise select neutral) Hostile
Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many Yes, 20

Number of Diplomatic Staff (Maximum 20): 20
Number of Service Staff: (Maximum 100): 3
Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 4
Will any of these staff have any health issues we should be concerned with: No

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English): Russian
Do you want to sign defence and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which): non-aggression treaty

Will there be any alcohol, tobacco or medicinal drugs brought into the embassy?: Vodka

Will the embassy/high commission employees live within the embassy: Yes
Special Requests: None
Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation (please provide a link if available) Yes,http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=326390
Weapons that security guards will carry: Shotguns
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: Nothing
Last edited by United Russian Soviet States on Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This nation does not represent my views.
I stand with Rand.
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.
:Member of the United National Group:

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:39 am

The Taisuist Autocratic Republic of Flardania

National Emblem of the T.A.R.F

Origin: Office of Pierre Joseph
Sender: Pierre Joseph, Ministre Des Affaires Etrangères de Flardania
Recipient: Minister of Foreign Affairs of Australian Republic
Subject: Embassy
Date: 1/17/2015
Encryption:Diplomatic

Bonjour,

The Taisuist Autocratic Republic would like to extend an arm of friendship to the Australian Republic. We to seek prosperity, friendship and cultural exchange. The people of Flardania are interested in interacting with the fine people of your nation. Attached Below is the application and I hope this will be the start of something grand!

Full name of nation: The Taisuist Autocratic Republic of Flardania
Head of State: Arata Kasuga
Head of Government: Arata Kasuga
Head of Foreign Affairs: Pierre M. Joseph
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): Federal Constitutional Autocratic Republic

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Mr. Shou Inoue
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 29 19XX (For the sake of conflicting Canon's)
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Sex: Male
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background: Degree in Government and State Affairs. Passed with high marks the National H.S.L.F.P Exam for government jobs
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Criminal Record (state everything, including traffic offenses): None
Animals?: 1 Cat
Number of road vehicles: 3 Audi A8 L W12 Bulletproof
Number of helicopters: 1
Embassy weapons and equipment: Daewoo Precision Industries K5's (Pistol), Taser, Tactical Knife

Stance on our nation (friendly, neutral, hostile) Neutral
Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many Yes: 7

Number of Diplomatic Staff (Maximum 20):15
Number of Service Staff: (Maximum 100): 30
Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 60
Will any of these staff have any health issues we should be concerned with: Some may have Asthma.

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English): Japanese & French
Do you want to sign defense and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which): Defense

Will there be any alcohol, tobacco or medicinal drugs brought into the embassy?: Some Sake and Vodka

Sincerely,
Pierre Joseph
Ministre Des Affaires Etrangères De La République Autocratique De Flardania
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:16 am

Sau Island wrote:
THE SUPREME COURT OF SAU CITY
Crime Report and Trial

Offender: Aud Ki'kilaly
Crime: Offence/Harm to public officer

Report: Mrs. Ki'kilaly has been caught by a police officer punching Mr. Haun, a penal lawyer and coworker, in the face, causing a bruise and a nosebleed. While he was rescued, The offender has been brought to a provisional court to decide if she has to be imprisoned or freed.
Several testimonies tell about the two coworkers arguing violently, apparently over economic misunderstandings. The victim was the last one to testimony. Proof was shown on a bank booklet and several other documents. CCTV recordings with audio was also shown as proof.

Verdict:
Mrs. Ki'kilaly is not guilty of its crime, being the cause of the dispute legitimate and not causing serious damages. However, due to the severity of the act, she must serve two days of imprisonment at the local police station.

Date: December 2, 2014
Signed: Malon Nocir, Sergeant

Your application has been accepted
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:22 am

Megekolonh wrote:Full name of nation: Megekolonhi State - État Mêgekoulogne - Apukat Megekolonhi
Head of State/Head of Government: First Minister Jaques Falai
Head of Foreign Affairs: Associate Foreign Minister Jean Parier - Foreign Minister Seat Vacant
Government Type: Parliamentary-Initiative Republic

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Her Excellency, Marie-Clarisse Renchou, Ambassador of Megekolonh
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 42; 9/9/1973
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background: 2 term former General Assemblywoman, Enemic, Master Degree in political science from DeWeique Colledge(National University System of Megekolonh)
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Criminal Record: 2010 General Assembly Ethics Infraction for sneaking campaign donors into private meetings
Number of road vehicles: 6
Embassy weapons and equipment: 7 Tazers, and cans of mace(2 per security guards but only one will be carried by each security guard

Stance on our nation: Neutral-Friendly
Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many 8

Number of Diplomatic Staff (Maximum 20): 9 excluding Ambassador and Associate Ambassador
Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 7
Will any of these staff have any health issues we should be concerned with: None that pose a threat to the security and well being of the Australian Republic

Languages spoken at a national level: Officially French and Mangulan; English is widely spoken however
Do you want to sign defence and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which): Military Co-operation Pact, Criminal Extradition Treaty, Non-Aggression Compact, Commerce Agreement, and Visa Waiver Program

Will there be any alcohol, tobacco or medicinal drugs brought into the embassy?: None

Special Requests: We be allowed to construct our own embassy complex and not be bound to a pre-existing structure. To put our cultural architecture into the Australian Republic
Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=327105
Weapons that security guards will carry: 7 Tazers, and cans of mace(2 per security guards but only one will be carried by each security guard
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: None

We feel weary about the visa waver and prisoner extradition treaties. Provided that all safety measures are in order, we will build yout embassy at our expense, following your designs. You have been accepted
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:28 am

United Russian Soviet States wrote:Full name of nation: The Republic of United Russian Soviet States
Head of State: Ivan Pavlov
Head of Government: Ivan Pavlov
Head of Foreign Affairs: Ivan Pavlov
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): Communist Republic

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: (e.g. Mr. John Citizen) Mr. Joseph Kalinin
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 45, 1-10-1970
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.): He has a degree in foreign affairs.
Number of road vehicles: 0
Embassy weapons and equipment: None

Stance on our nation (friendly, neutral, hostile) (please only state friendly if we have had interactions with you that would suggest that, otherwise select neutral) Hostile
Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many Yes, 20

Number of Service Staff: (Maximum 100): 3
Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 4

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English): Russian
Do you want to sign defence and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which): non-aggression treaty

Will there be any alcohol, tobacco or medicinal drugs brought into the embassy?: Vodka

Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation (please provide a link if available) Yes,http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=326390
Weapons that security guards will carry: shotguns
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: Nothing

So ething doesn't check out. You claim to be hostile toward us and then claim that you want non-aggression treaties

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:33 am

Flardania wrote:
The Taisuist Autocratic Republic of Flardania

National Emblem of the T.A.R.F

Origin: Office of Pierre Joseph
Sender: Pierre Joseph, Ministre Des Affaires Etrangères de Flardania
Recipient: Minister of Foreign Affairs of Australian Republic
Subject: Embassy
Date: 1/17/2015
Encryption:Diplomatic

Bonjour,

The Taisuist Autocratic Republic would like to extend an arm of friendship to the Australian Republic. We to seek prosperity, friendship and cultural exchange. The people of Flardania are interested in interacting with the fine people of your nation. Attached Below is the application and I hope this will be the start of something grand!

Full name of nation: The Taisuist Autocratic Republic of Flardania
Head of State: Arata Kasuga
Head of Government: Arata Kasuga
Head of Foreign Affairs: Pierre M. Joseph
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): Federal Constitutional Autocratic Republic

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Mr. Shou Inoue
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 29 19XX (For the sake of conflicting Canon's)
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background: Degree in Government and State Affairs. Passed with high marks the National H.S.L.F.P Exam for government jobs
Animals?: 1 Cat
Number of road vehicles: 3 Audi A8 L W12 Bulletproof
Number of helicopters: 1
Embassy weapons and equipment: Daewoo Precision Industries K5's (Pistol), Taser, Tactical Knife

Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many Yes: 7

Number of Diplomatic Staff (Maximum 20):15
Number of Service Staff: (Maximum 100): 30
Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 60
Will any of these staff have any health issues we should be concerned with: Some may have Asthma.

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English): Japanese & French
Do you want to sign defense and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which): Defense

Will there be any alcohol, tobacco or medicinal drugs brought into the embassy?: Some Sake and Vodka

Sincerely,
(Image)
Pierre Joseph
Ministre Des Affaires Etrangères De La République Autocratique De Flardania

We need to know the Ambassador's date of birth

The Republic of Bohemoravia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Bohemoravia » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:10 am

Full name of nation:
Head of State: Prime Minister Jan Bedrich
Head of Government: Prime Minister Jan Bedrich
Head of Foreign Affairs: Dr. Miloš Vacek
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): Democratic

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Doctor Vadim Petrov
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 54 12th of December
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Sex: (Male or Female) male
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.):Vadim Petrov is a well reknown historian.
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Criminal Record (state everything, including traffic offenses): Offenses are no longer in his record
Animals?: -
Number of road vehicles: 2
Number of helicopters: -
Embassy weapons and equipment: NONE!

Stance on our nation (friendly, neutral, hostile) (neutral)
Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many

Number of Diplomatic Staff (Maximum 20): 13
Number of Service Staff: (Maximum 100): 100
Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): -
Will any of these staff have any health issues we should be concerned with: -

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English): Bohemoravian, Czech, German
Do you want to sign defence and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which): We would like to sign a defence treaty.
Do you to start exchange programs between our nations: We would gladly do so.

Will there be any alcohol, tobacco or medicinal drugs brought into the embassy?: Yes.

Special Requests:
Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation (please provide a link if available) Yes
Weapons that security guards will carry: None, we will leave that to your police force.
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: Nothing which would violate the law

Sundonesia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sundonesia » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:56 am

Full name of nation: the Republic of Sundonesia
Head of State: President Kusuma Tengku
Head of Government: ^
Head of Foreign Affairs: Syed Bambang
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): Unitary autocratic republic

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Mrs Batari Tengku
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 1/3/1970
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Sex: (Male or Female) female
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.): police officer
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Criminal Record (state everything, including traffic offenses): none
Animals?: none
Number of helicopters: 4
Embassy weapons and equipment: ?

Stance on our nation (friendly, neutral, hostile) (please only state friendly if we have had interactions with you that would suggest that, otherwise select neutral) neutral
Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many No

Number of Diplomatic Staff (Maximum 20): 10
Number of Service Staff: (Maximum 100): 35
Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 100

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English): Sundonesian.
Do you want to sign defence and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which): Defence Treaties
Do you to start exchange programs between our nations: yes

Will there be any alcohol, tobacco or medicinal drugs brought into the embassy?: No

Special Requests: no
Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation (please provide a link if available) No
Weapons that security guards will carry: 100x Desert Eagles
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: A Qur'an
Additional Info: none
Special Requests: none

Rizealand
Envoy

Founded: Dec 01, 2013
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Rizealand » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:34 pm

Rizealand Department of Foreign Relations

To Whom It May Concern,
The Federation of Rizealand would be honored to establish embassies with your fair nation and pursuant to our own laws and that of international protocol, our officers have taken the liberty of filling out an application to establish embassies with your nation.

The Federation of Rizealand is a strong and economically powerful republic, organized into federal provinces, and we also have a powerful military. If you have any questions about our laws or rules of procedure, do not hesitate to contact us back.

Sincerely,

Rebecka Abott,
Secretary of Foreign Relations
Full name of nation: Federation of Rizealand
Head of State: President Dominique Horiatio
Head of Government: President Dominique Horiatio
Head of Foreign Affairs: Rebecka Abott, Secretary of Foreign Relations
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): Federal Republic

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Mr. Daniel B. Chester
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: Augusy 3, 1971 (43 years)
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.):Bachelor of Arts, Masters in Public Administration, worked as a legislative staffer for a member of the National Assembly for 5 years before working in the Department of Human Affairs for 8 years.
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Criminal Record (state everything, including traffic offenses):
1 count of driving under influence (found guilty and fine inflicted, by Police Department of Bagropa, in 1991)
1 citation for running a red light and being involved in traffic accident (found guilty and fine inflicted, by Police Department of Bagropa, in 1993)
Number of road vehicles: 2 limos, 4 SUVs
Embassy weapons and equipment: 10 pistols, 10 canisters of pepper spray

Stance on our nation (friendly, neutral, hostile) (please only state friendly if we have had interactions with you that would suggest that, otherwise select neutral) Neutral
Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many: 15

Number of Service Staff: (Maximum 100): 5
Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 10
Will any of these staff have any health issues we should be concerned with: None

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English): English
Do you want to sign defence and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which): No

Will there be any alcohol, tobacco or medicinal drugs brought into the embassy?: No

Special Requests: N/A
Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation: Yes, http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=282504&p=23206087#p23206087
Weapons that security guards will carry: See above
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: N/A
Additional Info: N/A
Member of Kylaris.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:26 am

The Republic of Bohemoravia wrote:Full name of nation:
Head of State: Prime Minister Jan Bedrich
Head of Government: Prime Minister Jan Bedrich
Head of Foreign Affairs: Dr. Miloš Vacek
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): Democratic

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Doctor Vadim Petrov
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 54 12th of December
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.):Vadim Petrov is a well reknown historian.
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Criminal Record (state everything, including traffic offenses): Offenses are no longer in his record
Animals?: -
Embassy weapons and equipment: NONE!

Stance on our nation (friendly, neutral, hostile) (neutral)
Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many

Number of Diplomatic Staff (Maximum 20): 13
Number of Service Staff: (Maximum 100): 100
Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): -
Will any of these staff have any health issues we should be concerned with: -

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English): Bohemoravian, Czech, German
Do you want to sign defence and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which): We would like to sign a defence treaty.
Do you to start exchange programs between our nations: We would gladly do so.

Will there be any alcohol, tobacco or medicinal drugs brought into the embassy?: Yes.

Special Requests:
Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation (please provide a link if available) Yes
Weapons that security guards will carry: None, we will leave that to your police force.
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: Nothing which would violate the law

Please state the criminal record, even if stricken. Please state the medicinal drugs to be brought into the embassy

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:28 am

Sundonesia wrote:Full name of nation: the Republic of Sundonesia
Head of State: President Kusuma Tengku
Head of Government: ^
Head of Foreign Affairs: Syed Bambang
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): Unitary autocratic republic

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Mrs Batari Tengku
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 1/3/1970
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Sex: (Male or Female) female
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.): police officer
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Criminal Record (state everything, including traffic offenses): none
Number of helicopters: 4
Embassy weapons and equipment: ?

Stance on our nation (friendly, neutral, hostile) (please only state friendly if we have had interactions with you that would suggest that, otherwise select neutral) neutral
Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many No

Number of Service Staff: (Maximum 100): 35
Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 100

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English): Sundonesian.
Do you want to sign defence and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which): Defence Treaties
Do you to start exchange programs between our nations: yes

Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation (please provide a link if available) No
Weapons that security guards will carry: 100x Desert Eagles
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: A Qur'an

So long as desert eagle is a handgun, you're accepted

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:30 am

Rizealand wrote:
(Image)

To Whom It May Concern,
The Federation of Rizealand would be honored to establish embassies with your fair nation and pursuant to our own laws and that of international protocol, our officers have taken the liberty of filling out an application to establish embassies with your nation.

The Federation of Rizealand is a strong and economically powerful republic, organized into federal provinces, and we also have a powerful military. If you have any questions about our laws or rules of procedure, do not hesitate to contact us back.

Sincerely,

Rebecka Abott,

Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.):Bachelor of Arts, Masters in Public Administration, worked as a legislative staffer for a member of the National Assembly for 5 years before working in the Department of Human Affairs for 8 years.
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Criminal Record (state everything, including traffic offenses):
1 count of driving under influence (found guilty and fine inflicted, by Police Department of Bagropa, in 1991)
1 citation for running a red light and being involved in traffic accident (found guilty and fine inflicted, by Police Department of Bagropa, in 1993)

Stance on our nation (friendly, neutral, hostile) (please only state friendly if we have had interactions with you that would suggest that, otherwise select neutral) Neutral

Will any of these staff have any health issues we should be concerned with: None

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English): English
Do you want to sign defence and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which): No

Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation: Yes, http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=282504&p=23206087#p23206087
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: N/A

Can we please have more information of the DUI?

The Gulf Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Gulf Empire » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:16 am

Dear Australian Republic,
Our Empire would be most interested in opening embassies with your nation as part of our plan to expand our influence and outreach to nations all throughout the world and also to increase our trade and possible alliances with future allies. We hope you consider our embassy request in good faith.

Sincerely,
Mohammed Kolla, Minister of State
Full name of nation: Gulf Empire
Head of State: Chancellor Jack Holland
Head of Government: Prime Minister Darryl Philbin
Head of Foreign Affairs: Minister of State Mohammed Kolla
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): Totalitarian One-Man One-Party State

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Madam Angel Charity Harper
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 39 years old (April 7, 1975)
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.): Education: Harvard Law School, degree in International Law and Studies
Health Issues: Had fertility issues and underwent an unsuccessful surgery to try to reverse them
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Criminal Record (state everything, including traffic offenses): No present criminal record
Animals?: One pet parrot (parrot will be vacinated and medically examined before transmission to Australia, upon which Australian Customs shall receive the full results of the parrot's medical tests and will be free to examine the parrot and hold it to their own standards
Number of road vehicles: 2 limos (one for personal use and one for use by guests and dignitaries), six SUVs
Number of helicopters: None
Embassy weapons and equipment: 9mm pistol, high-powered tazer, and ultra-powerful mace spray for each guard

Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many: 10

Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 15
Will any of these staff have any health issues we should be concerned with: No, all staff undergo rigorous medical examinations before their deployment to your country and their medical records will be made available to your government upon request

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English): English, Spanish, German, Chinese, and Arabic
Do you to start exchange programs between our nations: No

Special Requests:
Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation: Yes, http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=250277
Weapons that security guards will carry: 9mm pistols, tazers, mace, spray
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: suitcases with personal effects and clothing, computers, Note that full list of equippment will be presented to customs agents upon arrival to Australia
Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook
Member of the Congress of Nations

Long Live the Glorious Chancellor
CONTROLLED BY THE
NATIONAL SOCIALIST DEMOCRATIC ALLIANCE PARTY

Texas1
Attaché

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Texas1 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:44 am

A Communication of the Texas Secretary of State

The Republic of Bohemoravia;
As the newly appointed Secretary of State of the Republic of Texas, it is my honor to request embassies with your great nation. The Republic of Texas has always strived to open and establish embassies with nations that have embraced the rule of law and democracy. We in Texas are very thrilled and this opportunity and hope that this embassy helps develop and increase the trade and prosperity we both shall have.

Respectfully,
Carlos Humberto Cascos
Secretary of State of the Republic of Texas

Full name of nation: Republic of Texas
Head of State: President Greg Abbott
Head of Government: President Greg Abbott
Head of Foreign Affairs: Carlos Cascos, Secretary of State
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): Republic

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Hon. Randolph McGraw
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 53 years (1961)
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.): Educated in University of Houston with a Degree in Law. Served as a judge for 20 years
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Criminal Record (state everything, including traffic offenses): 1 ticket offense on red light running
Animals?: No
Number of road vehicles: 4 land rovers
Number of helicopters: None
Embassy weapons and equipment: Colt 25 Revolvers, tactical knifes, high-powered tasers, pepper-spray guns, per each guard

Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many: about 11

Number of Service Staff: (Maximum 100): 10
Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 15
Will any of these staff have any health issues we should be concerned with: None that we are aware of

Do you want to sign defence and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which): Non-Aggression

Will there be any alcohol, tobacco or medicinal drugs brought into the embassy?: Only a few liters of Tequilla

Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation: Yes, http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=265022
Additional Info:
Special Requests:

Sasoon
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sasoon » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:24 pm

Full name of nation: Confederation of Sasoon
Head of State: Chief Mingo Nuts II
Head of Government: Chief Mingo Nuts II
Head of Foreign Affairs: Chief Mingo Nuts II
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): Loose Confederation

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Running Coon (note, we do not have titles in Sasoon as we believe they are primitive and elevate unnecessary people)
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 1985 or 29 years
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.): Educated in the Academy of Foreign Sciences, has no health issues
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Criminal Record (state everything, including traffic offenses): No recorded offenses
Animals?: one pet squirrel
Number of road vehicles: 2 motorized canoes, 4 mustangs (horse)
Number of helicopters: none
Embassy weapons and equipment: 8 muskets, 6 spears, 5 bows and arrows, 3 ivory clubs

Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many: no parking spot

Number of Diplomatic Staff (Maximum 20): 5
Number of Service Staff: (Maximum 100): 6
Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 11

Do you want to sign defence and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which): Non-Aggression

Will there be any alcohol, tobacco or medicinal drugs brought into the embassy?: Yes, Whiskey, Tobacco, and many medicinal herbs (we do not believe in using artificial drugs)

Will the embassy/high commission employees live within the embassy: No (unless they are required by Australian officials)
Special Requests: We would like to set up fairs in front of our embassy for your citizens to come and see Sasoon artifacts
Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation (please provide a link if available) Yes http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=291561
Weapons that security guards will carry: 8 muskets, 6 spears, 5 bows and arrows, 3 ivory clubs
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: Pipes (for smoking), peace wands
Sasoon, Sasoon, are you comin' home yet?
Don't ya love us
Mingonia, Mingo Beans, Chubby Wolf, Big Lips, Scoundrel,...

Prowd member of the Congress of Nations

Kavgaci
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kavgaci » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:20 am

Full name of nation: the Union of Kavgaci
Head of State: Kadir Üzümcü
Head of Government: Kadir Üzümcü
Head of Foreign Affairs: Kadir Üzümcü
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): Single-party [url=http://iiwiki.com/wiki/Üzümcüism]Üzümcüist[/url] totalitarian dictatorship
Application Type (Embassy or High Commission): embassy

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Enver Aşık Pasha
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 2nd January 1954 aged 60
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.): Graduated from Military college, he suffers from scolliosis and asthma
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Criminal Record (state everything, including traffic offenses): 1 parking ticket
Number of helicopters: 3
Embassy weapons and equipment: -

Stance on our nation (friendly, neutral, hostile) (please only state friendly if we have had interactions with you that would suggest that, otherwise select neutral): neutral
Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many: 30

Number of Service Staff: (Maximum 100): 50
Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 25
Will any of these staff have any health issues we should be concerned with: no

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English): Turkish, English
Do you want to sign defence and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which): Defence and non-aggression

Will there be any alcohol, tobacco or medicinal drugs brought into the embassy?: One asthma puffer

Special Requests: -
Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation (please provide a link if available): -
Weapons that security guards will carry: 25x Berreta 92 pistols, 5x tasers, 10x batons
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: -
Additional Info: -
Last edited by Kavgaci on Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Turkish.

Weselton
Secretary

Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Weselton » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:38 am

REQUEST TO ESTABLISH EMBASSIES
To: The Foreign Office of the Australian Republic
From: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Federal Union of Weselton

To Whom it May Concern,
I have been directed under order the order of the Chancellor with approval from the most highly esteemed, His Majesty, the Grand Duke of Weselton, to request permission of the Federal Union of Weselton to establish embassies in your great nation.

In Excellence,
OTTO SCHILLER
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Full name of nation: Federal Union of Weselton
Head of State: Grand Duke George II
Head of Government: Chancellor Herman Goering
Head of Foreign Affairs: Otto Schiller
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): Federal Constitutional Monarchy

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Sir Kristoff Munsen
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 1958 (aged 56 years, birthday is 11/2)
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.): Has a Degree in Law, served in the Federal Diet
Animals?: 1 German Shepherd
Number of road vehicles: 4 Audi A-8s, 2 transport vans
Embassy weapons and equipment: none

Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many: 10

Number of Diplomatic Staff (Maximum 20): 11
Number of Service Staff: (Maximum 100): 12
Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 13

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English):
Do you want to sign defence and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which):
Do you to start exchange programs between our nations:

Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation (please provide a link if available) Yes please http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=310278
Weapons that security guards will carry: Pistols, tazers, batons (per each guard)
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: n/a
Additional Info: n/a
Special Requests: n/a
PROUD MEMBER OF THE Congress of Nations

Its pronounced "WE-silton", not "WEASEL-ton" (for those who have seen Frozen)

Arendelle 1
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arendelle 1 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:16 pm

A Communication from the Royal Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Arendelle Requesting the Establishment of Embassies

Esteemed Australian Republic,
As Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Arendelle, it is my pleasure to, upon direction of Her Majesty, the Queen of Arendelle, propose that diplomatic relations be established between our two sovereign states and that soforth, Arendelle would wish to be granted the honor in establishing an embassy in your state, that we may be able to send a diplomatic representative to further ensure our cooperation and diplomacy with you. We would also be honored if you send your own diplomatic representative to our nation as well.

Yours Sincerely,
Olvarn Svengard
MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS OF HER MAJESTY

APPLICATION
Full name of nation: Kingdom of Arendelle
Head of State: Her Majesty, Queen Elsa of Arendelle
Head of Government: The Right Honorable Timothy DesJarlais, Prime Minister of Arendelle
Head of Foreign Affairs: The Honorable Olvarn Svengard, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): Absolute Monarchy

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: The Hon. Anfred Skogstad
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: May 5, 1963
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.):
Education: received traditional family schooling and then attended a foreign academy abroad to get a Masters in Law
Work Experience: Served as a Magistrate for the City of Arendelle for 15 years
Health Issues: Broke his back while horse riding when he was young and is permanently crippled
-There is no criminal record for Skogstad. Arendelle does not maintain records of misdemeanors and very minor offenses, only major offenses are entered upon our record
Animals?: 1 Labrador Retriever, 1 Yorkie
Number of road vehicles: 3 Model S cars
Embassy weapons and equipment: pistols, tasers, and batons for each guard

Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many: 5

Number of Diplomatic Staff (Maximum 20): 8
Number of Service Staff: (Maximum 100): 7
Will any of these staff have any health issues we should be concerned with: No, Arendelle accepts full responsibility for the physical wellbeing of its embassy staff

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English): Norwegian
Do you want to sign defence and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which): Non-Aggression would be nice
Do you to start exchange programs between our nations: Sure

Will there be any alcohol, tobacco or medicinal drugs brought into the embassy?: Only Glogg (a alcoholic Scandinavian drink)

Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation (please provide a link if available) http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=290795
Weapons that security guards will carry:
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: Musical instrumental, cooking utensils, ect
Additional Info:
Special Requests:

Rizealand
Envoy

Founded: Dec 01, 2013
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Rizealand » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:41 pm

Australian Republic wrote:
Rizealand wrote:
(Image)

To Whom It May Concern,

Sincerely,

Rebecka Abott,

Can we please have more information of the DUI?

CITY OF BAGROPA POLICE DEPARTMENT
Police Report File #13211-21
NOTICE: IN ACCORDANCE WITH FEDERATION STATUTES REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF PRIVACY, CERTAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION HAS BEEN BLOCKED FROM VIEWING AND THIS INFORMATION WAS TRANSCRIPTED BY THE RIZEALAND DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN RELATIONS FROM THE ORIGINAL FILE

NAME OF SUSPECT
Daniel Bryan Chester

DRIVER LICENSE NUMBER
-------------------

DATE OF BIRTH
8-3-1971

DATE OF INCIDENT
4-5-1991

IDENTIFICATION NUMBER
------------------

OFFICER/BADGE NUMBER
-------------|-------------

OFFENSE
One Count of Driving Under Influence

RESPONSE
Temporary Restraint, Booked into City Jail, Bailed, Court Papers Signed

FULL REPORT, AS WRITTEN BY, -------------
At 3:10 AM, a vehicle displayed behavior out of the ordinary along Provincial Highway 23 in Precinct 17, going Eastbound. The vehicle was making rapid movements and swerving slightly so upon further examination, I proceeded to pull over the vehicle and upon signalling with my emergency lights and siren, the vehicle pulled over in thirty seconds. It was a black Sentra A-30 1991 with the Vehicle Identification Number ------------------------, License Plates issued in the Province of Firmador reading -------------------------, and it had valid registration. The car contained Daniel Bryan Chester, as proved by identification, and -----------------------, as proved by identification and both were legal ages to drink. Upon identifying both individuals, I asked both individuals if they had been drinking and Chester told me "QUOTE: Yes, I have but I'm not officered, drunk." I proceeded to do a breathalyzer test on Chester who blew a 0.467 and ------------- who blew a 0.451. I proceeded to place Chester under arrest upon reading him his rights and he did not resist arrest and passed out in the back of my patrol vehicle. ------------ resisted arrest and had to be shocked with my taser upon attempting to grab me.-.
Member of Kylaris.

C o r o n a
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby C o r o n a » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:46 pm

A Message from His Majesty, the King of Corona
The Honorable President of Australia;
The Kingdom of Corona would like to establish diplomatic relations and recognition of your sovereign state and to that end, we would like to request that you permit to establish embassies with your nation and send a representative of mine to permanently represent Corona's interests in your nation and I do encourage you to send an ambassador to Corona as well and I look forward to hearing from your Lordship.

IN EXCELLENCE,
KING WILHELM OF CORONA

Full name of nation: Kingdom of Corona
Head of State: King Wilhelm
Head of Government: Crown Princess Rapunzel/Prince Consort Eugene
Head of Foreign Affairs: Rudolf Bismarck
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): Absolute monarchy

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Heinz Holl
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 1975
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.): Educated at the King's College, has no health issues we are aware of
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Criminal Record (state everything, including traffic offenses): No record
Number of road vehicles: 2 horse drawn carriages (for ceremonial and environmental concerns)
Embassy weapons and equipment: 10 pistols, swords and shields for ceremonial purposes

Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many: none

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English): dialect of German

Will there be any alcohol, tobacco or medicinal drugs brought into the embassy?: 2 bottles of wine

Will the embassy/high commission employees live within the embassy: no
Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation (please provide a link if available) Yes http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=289523
Weapons that security guards will carry: pistol, sword, shield
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: phones, food, notebooks, writing instruments
Additional Info:
Special Requests:

Thee Southern Isles
Secretary

Founded: Mar 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Thee Southern Isles » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:08 pm

To whoever this may concern,
The Southern Isles would love the pleasure of establishing diplomatic relations with your nation and we thus request that you accept the embassy application we have submitted below, and of course, check out our own embassy program. We would love to engage you diplomatically and we wish the best for both of our great nations.

Sincerely,
Bjarne Lindgaard
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Full name of nation: Kingdom of the Southern Isles
Head of State: King Filip III
Head of Government: Prime Minister Fredrik Nogard
Head of Foreign Affairs: Bjarne Lindgaard
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): Constitutional monarchy

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Sir Kurt Isaksen
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 6/17/1965
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Sex: (Male or Female) M
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.): Educated in Southern Isles and had a masters in economics, created two successful companies and owned three different stock trading systems
-one count of vandalism (aged 17)
-one count of bribery (aged 43)
Animals?:
Number of road vehicles: 4 ARMOX 500 T
Embassy weapons and equipment: pistols, spotlights, alarm systems

Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many: 11

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English): Danish
Do you want to sign defence and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which): Defense

Will there be any alcohol, tobacco or medicinal drugs brought into the embassy?: no

Will the embassy/high commission employees live within the embassy: no
Special Requests:
Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation (please provide a link if available) Yes, http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=328358
Weapons that security guards will carry:
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: identification, personal effects, cameras, electronic devices (Ipads, Iphones, ect)
Additional Info:
Special Requests:

Nolgaria
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nolgaria » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:23 pm

To: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Australia
Subject: Embassy Request

We would like to establish official embassies with your nation. We hope you consider our offer and also hope that you apply for embassies with us as well.

Sincerely,
Agrafena Utkin

Full name of nation: Federal Republic of Nolgaria
Head of State: President Dmitry Landev
Head of Government: Prime Minister Vladimir Sveyia
Head of Foreign Affairs: Agrafena Utkin

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Artyom Konstantinov
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 1971
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.): Educated in the Tsar's College, got a degree in Communications and International Relations. Served as a corporate advisor on international affairs until Caucasia Rus fell, then joined the foreign service and became ambassador
-was arrested twice for posting internet articles criticizing the Tsar, during the period of Caucasian Rus (he is now acquitted of all charges under our new government)
Number of road vehicles: 3 black Alekos
Embassy weapons and equipment: 10 AK-12s, 10 pistols, 8 SMGs

Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many: 5

Will any of these staff have any health issues we should be concerned with: No, all their medical records will be presented to your authorities upon their arrival

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English): Russian, Ukrainian
Do you want to sign defence and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which): no

Will there be any alcohol, tobacco or medicinal drugs brought into the embassy?: 1 liter of vodka, for ceremonial guests only

Special Requests: We would like to fly your flag and our flag at equal level in front of our embassy
Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation (please provide a link if available) http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=328392
Weapons that security guards will carry: AK-12s or SMGs, pistols
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: identification, recording devices, communication devices, recreational items
Additional Info: -

Whaditrea
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Whaditrea » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:38 pm

WHADITREA EMBASSY REQUEST

TO: Australian Republic

Below is an enclosed application to apply for embassies with your nation and we hope you will be able to establish embassies with us as well.

Full name of nation: Islamic Republic of Whaditrea
Head of State: President Tamir Salif
Head of Government: Prime Minister Jon Haidid
Head of Foreign Affairs: there is no minister of foreign affairs, Prime Minister currently serves in that role
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): unitary one-party Presidential republic
Application Type (Embassy or High Commission): embassy

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Husni El-Sayed
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: june 1958 (the math says 56 yrs)
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.): local prince, fled then-Wadiya to America and got an education and masters in communications, returned and was appointed to Islamic Security Council
Animals?: no
Number of road vehicles: 3
Embassy weapons and equipment: pistols and sub-machine guns

Stance on our nation: Neutral
Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many: 7

Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 6

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English): Arabic (10 other indigenous languages that we care not name)
Do you want to sign defence and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which): neither (we would be interested in a trade treaty though)
Do you to start exchange programs between our nations: only if you agree to a trade treaty

Will there be any alcohol, tobacco or medicinal drugs brought into the embassy?: no (under Shariah law this is prohibited)

Special Requests: No
Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation (please provide a link if available) http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=328538
Weapons that security guards will carry: pistols, knives, sub machine guns
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: ID, radios, copies of the Quran

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information