NATION

PASSWORD

Australian Embassy Program (IC- PRETEND- NOT REAL LIFE)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:10 pm

The Gulf Empire wrote:
Dear Australian Republic,
Our Empire would be most interested in opening embassies with your nation as part of our plan to expand our influence and outreach to nations all throughout the world and also to increase our trade and possible alliances with future allies. We hope you consider our embassy request in good faith.

Sincerely,
Mohammed Kolla, Minister of State
Full name of nation: Gulf Empire
Head of State: Chancellor Jack Holland
Head of Government: Prime Minister Darryl Philbin
Head of Foreign Affairs: Minister of State Mohammed Kolla
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): Totalitarian One-Man One-Party State
Application Type (Embassy or High Commission): Embassy

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Madam Angel Charity Harper
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 39 years old (April 7, 1975)
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Sex: Female
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.): Education: Harvard Law School, degree in International Law and Studies
Health Issues: Had fertility issues and underwent an unsuccessful surgery to try to reverse them
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Criminal Record (state everything, including traffic offenses): No present criminal record
Animals?: One pet parrot (parrot will be vacinated and medically examined before transmission to Australia, upon which Australian Customs shall receive the full results of the parrot's medical tests and will be free to examine the parrot and hold it to their own standards
Number of road vehicles: 2 limos (one for personal use and one for use by guests and dignitaries), six SUVs
Number of helicopters: None
Embassy weapons and equipment: 9mm pistol, high-powered tazer, and ultra-powerful mace spray for each guard

Stance on our nation (friendly, neutral, hostile) (please only state friendly if we have had interactions with you that would suggest that, otherwise select neutral) Neutral
Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many: 10

Number of Diplomatic Staff (Maximum 20): 10
Number of Service Staff: (Maximum 100): 5
Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 15
Will any of these staff have any health issues we should be concerned with: No, all staff undergo rigorous medical examinations before their deployment to your country and their medical records will be made available to your government upon request

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English): English, Spanish, German, Chinese, and Arabic
Do you want to sign defence and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which): No
Do you to start exchange programs between our nations: No

Will there be any alcohol, tobacco or medicinal drugs brought into the embassy?: No

Will the embassy/high commission employees live within the embassy: Yes
Special Requests:
Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation: Yes, http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=250277
Weapons that security guards will carry: 9mm pistols, tazers, mace, spray
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: suitcases with personal effects and clothing, computers, Note that full list of equippment will be presented to customs agents upon arrival to Australia
Additional Info: None
Special Requests: None

Accepted
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:12 pm

Texas1 wrote:
(Image)
A Communication of the Texas Secretary of State

The Republic of Bohemoravia;
As the newly appointed Secretary of State of the Republic of Texas, it is my honor to request embassies with your great nation. The Republic of Texas has always strived to open and establish embassies with nations that have embraced the rule of law and democracy. We in Texas are very thrilled and this opportunity and hope that this embassy helps develop and increase the trade and prosperity we both shall have.

Respectfully,
Carlos Humberto Cascos
Secretary of State of the Republic of Texas

Full name of nation: Republic of Texas
Head of State: President Greg Abbott
Head of Government: President Greg Abbott
Head of Foreign Affairs: Carlos Cascos, Secretary of State
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): Republic

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Hon. Randolph McGraw
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 53 years (1961)
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Sex: Male
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.): Educated in University of Houston with a Degree in Law. Served as a judge for 20 years
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Criminal Record (state everything, including traffic offenses): 1 ticket offense on red light running
Animals?: No
Number of road vehicles: 4 land rovers
Number of helicopters: None
Embassy weapons and equipment: Colt 25 Revolvers, tactical knifes, high-powered tasers, pepper-spray guns, per each guard

Stance on our nation (friendly, neutral, hostile) Neutral
Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many: about 11

Number of Service Staff: (Maximum 100): 10
Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 15
Will any of these staff have any health issues we should be concerned with: None that we are aware of

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English): English
Do you want to sign defence and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which): Non-Aggression
Do you to start exchange programs between our nations: Yes

Will there be any alcohol, tobacco or medicinal drugs brought into the embassy?: Only a few liters of Tequilla

Will the embassy/high commission employees live within the embassy: No
Special Requests: no
Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation: Yes, http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=265022
Weapons that security guards will carry: See above
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: None
Additional Info:
Special Requests:

Accepted
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:37 pm

Kavgaci wrote:Full name of nation: the Union of Kavgaci
Head of State: Kadir Üzümcü
Head of Government: Kadir Üzümcü
Head of Foreign Affairs: Kadir Üzümcü
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): Single-party [url=http://iiwiki.com/wiki/Üzümcüism]Üzümcüist[/url] totalitarian dictatorship
Application Type (Embassy or High Commission): embassy

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Enver Aşık Pasha
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 2nd January 1954 aged 60
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.): Graduated from Military college, he suffers from scolliosis and asthma
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Criminal Record (state everything, including traffic offenses): 1 parking ticket
Animals?: None
Number of road vehicles: 2
Number of helicopters: 3
Embassy weapons and equipment: -

Stance on our nation (friendly, neutral, hostile) (please only state friendly if we have had interactions with you that would suggest that, otherwise select neutral): neutral
Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many: 30

Number of Diplomatic Staff (Maximum 20): 20
Number of Service Staff: (Maximum 100): 50
Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 25
Will any of these staff have any health issues we should be concerned with: no

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English): Turkish, English
Do you want to sign defence and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which): Defence and non-aggression

Will there be any alcohol, tobacco or medicinal drugs brought into the embassy?: One asthma puffer

Special Requests: -
Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation (please provide a link if available): -
Weapons that security guards will carry: 25x Berreta 92 pistols, 5x tasers, 10x batons
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: -
Additional Info: -

Accepted

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:39 pm

Weselton wrote:
(Image)
REQUEST TO ESTABLISH EMBASSIES
To: The Foreign Office of the Australian Republic
From: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Federal Union of Weselton

To Whom it May Concern,
I have been directed under order the order of the Chancellor with approval from the most highly esteemed, His Majesty, the Grand Duke of Weselton, to request permission of the Federal Union of Weselton to establish embassies in your great nation.

In Excellence,
OTTO SCHILLER
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Full name of nation: Federal Union of Weselton
Head of State: Grand Duke George II
Head of Government: Chancellor Herman Goering
Head of Foreign Affairs: Otto Schiller
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): Federal Constitutional Monarchy

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Sir Kristoff Munsen
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 1958 (aged 56 years, birthday is 11/2)
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.): Has a Degree in Law, served in the Federal Diet
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Criminal Record (state everything, including traffic offenses): None
Animals?: 1 German Shepherd
Number of road vehicles: 4 Audi A-8s, 2 transport vans
Number of helicopters: 0
Embassy weapons and equipment: none

Stance on our nation (friendly, neutral, hostile) (please only state friendly if we have had interactions with you that would suggest that, otherwise select neutral) Neutral

Number of Diplomatic Staff (Maximum 20): 11
Number of Service Staff: (Maximum 100): 12
Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 13

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English):
Do you want to sign defence and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which):
Do you to start exchange programs between our nations:

Will there be any alcohol, tobacco or medicinal drugs brought into the embassy?: No

Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation (please provide a link if available) Yes please http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=310278
Weapons that security guards will carry: Pistols, tazers, batons (per each guard)
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: n/a
Additional Info: n/a
Special Requests: n/a

Are you willing to have the German Shepard approved by quarantine? Also, if I went to your nation and speaking to the locals in their language, which language would I speaking?

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:42 pm

Arendelle 1 wrote:
(Image)
A Communication from the Royal Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Arendelle Requesting the Establishment of Embassies

Esteemed Australian Republic,
As Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Arendelle, it is my pleasure to, upon direction of Her Majesty, the Queen of Arendelle, propose that diplomatic relations be established between our two sovereign states and that soforth, Arendelle would wish to be granted the honor in establishing an embassy in your state, that we may be able to send a diplomatic representative to further ensure our cooperation and diplomacy with you. We would also be honored if you send your own diplomatic representative to our nation as well.

Yours Sincerely,
Olvarn Svengard
MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS OF HER MAJESTY

APPLICATION
Full name of nation: Kingdom of Arendelle
Head of State: Her Majesty, Queen Elsa of Arendelle
Head of Government: The Right Honorable Timothy DesJarlais, Prime Minister of Arendelle
Head of Foreign Affairs: The Honorable Olvarn Svengard, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): Absolute Monarchy

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: The Hon. Anfred Skogstad
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: May 5, 1963
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.):
Education: received traditional family schooling and then attended a foreign academy abroad to get a Masters in Law
Work Experience: Served as a Magistrate for the City of Arendelle for 15 years
Health Issues: Broke his back while horse riding when he was young and is permanently crippled
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Criminal Record (state everything, including traffic offenses):
-There is no criminal record for Skogstad. Arendelle does not maintain records of misdemeanors and very minor offenses, only major offenses are entered upon our record
Animals?: 1 Labrador Retriever, 1 Yorkie
Number of road vehicles: 3 Model S cars
Number of helicopters: none
Embassy weapons and equipment: pistols, tasers, and batons for each guard

Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many: 5

Number of Diplomatic Staff (Maximum 20): 8
Number of Service Staff: (Maximum 100): 7
Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 10
Will any of these staff have any health issues we should be concerned with: No, Arendelle accepts full responsibility for the physical wellbeing of its embassy staff

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English): Norwegian
Do you want to sign defence and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which): Non-Aggression would be nice
Do you to start exchange programs between our nations: Sure

Will there be any alcohol, tobacco or medicinal drugs brought into the embassy?: Only Glogg (a alcoholic Scandinavian drink)

Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation (please provide a link if available) http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=290795
Weapons that security guards will carry:
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: Musical instrumental, cooking utensils, ect
Additional Info:
Special Requests:

Are you willing to have the animals inspected and approved by quarantine?

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:45 pm

Rizealand wrote:
Australian Republic wrote:Can we please have more information of the DUI?

CITY OF BAGROPA POLICE DEPARTMENT
Police Report File #13211-21
NOTICE: IN ACCORDANCE WITH FEDERATION STATUTES REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF PRIVACY, CERTAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION HAS BEEN BLOCKED FROM VIEWING AND THIS INFORMATION WAS TRANSCRIPTED BY THE RIZEALAND DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN RELATIONS FROM THE ORIGINAL FILE

NAME OF SUSPECT
Daniel Bryan Chester

DRIVER LICENSE NUMBER
-------------------

DATE OF BIRTH
8-3-1971

DATE OF INCIDENT
4-5-1991

IDENTIFICATION NUMBER
------------------

OFFICER/BADGE NUMBER
-------------|-------------

OFFENSE
One Count of Driving Under Influence

RESPONSE
Temporary Restraint, Booked into City Jail, Bailed, Court Papers Signed

FULL REPORT, AS WRITTEN BY, -------------
At 3:10 AM, a vehicle displayed behavior out of the ordinary along Provincial Highway 23 in Precinct 17, going Eastbound. The vehicle was making rapid movements and swerving slightly so upon further examination, I proceeded to pull over the vehicle and upon signalling with my emergency lights and siren, the vehicle pulled over in thirty seconds. It was a black Sentra A-30 1991 with the Vehicle Identification Number ------------------------, License Plates issued in the Province of Firmador reading -------------------------, and it had valid registration. The car contained Daniel Bryan Chester, as proved by identification, and -----------------------, as proved by identification and both were legal ages to drink. Upon identifying both individuals, I asked both individuals if they had been drinking and Chester told me "QUOTE: Yes, I have but I'm not officered, drunk." I proceeded to do a breathalyzer test on Chester who blew a 0.467 and ------------- who blew a 0.451. I proceeded to place Chester under arrest upon reading him his rights and he did not resist arrest and passed out in the back of my patrol vehicle. ------------ resisted arrest and had to be shocked with my taser upon attempting to grab me.-.

We have rejected your ambassador and request that you please select a new one

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:58 pm

Thee Southern Isles wrote:
(Image)
To whoever this may concern,
The Southern Isles would love the pleasure of establishing diplomatic relations with your nation and we thus request that you accept the embassy application we have submitted below, and of course, check out our own embassy program. We would love to engage you diplomatically and we wish the best for both of our great nations.

Sincerely,
Bjarne Lindgaard

Full name of nation: Kingdom of the Southern Isles
Head of State: King Filip III
Head of Government: Prime Minister Fredrik Nogard
Head of Foreign Affairs: Bjarne Lindgaard
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): Constitutional monarchy

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Sir Kurt Isaksen
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 6/17/1965
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Sex: (Male or Female) M
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.): Educated in Southern Isles and had a masters in economics, created two successful companies and owned three different stock trading systems
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Criminal Record (state everything, including traffic offenses):
-one count of vandalism (aged 17)
-one count of bribery (aged 43)
Animals?:
Number of road vehicles: 4 ARMOX 500 T
(Image)
Embassy weapons and equipment: pistols, spotlights, alarm systems

Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many: 11

Will any of these staff have any health issues we should be concerned with: No

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English): Danish
Do you want to sign defence and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which): Defense

Will there be any alcohol, tobacco or medicinal drugs brought into the embassy?: no

Will the embassy/high commission employees live within the embassy: no
Special Requests:
Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation (please provide a link if available) Yes, http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=328358
Weapons that security guards will carry:
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: identification, personal effects, cameras, electronic devices (Ipads, Iphones, ect)
Additional Info:
Special Requests:

Your embassy has been accepted, your ambassador has been rejected on count of his criminal record, please select a new one

Eastern African Republic
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Eastern African Republic » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:38 pm

A Message from the Interim-President of the Eastern African Republic
To whom it may concern,
The Eastern African Republic wishes to establish embassies with you as part of our plan to increase world awareness of our plight and to increase our allies. We are newly born democratic nation focused on bringing democracy, freedom, and enlightenment to a region long crushed under the burden of totalitarianism. Join us today and we encourage you to open embassies in our nation.

Signed,
pRESIDENT sID bARRE

Full name of nation: Eastern African Republic
Head of State: Interim-President Sid Barre
Head of Government: same as President
Head of Foreign Affairs: same as President
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): Unitary Presidential Republic

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Abu Kirimi
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 1981
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.): recieved a degree in foreign relations from foreign university before returning to East Africa, served in revolutionary movement and was temporary Ambassador to Rizealand for 3 months until a permanent one was appointed
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Criminal Record (state everything, including traffic offenses): Was considered a criminal by the Wadiyan Government for engagement in revolutionary activity but he committed no verifiable war crimes and his crime was primarily sedition. This should not effect his approval in the EAR's opinion as his acts of rebellion were in response to the Wadiyan's brutal treatment of our whole nation and the reason for our independence, making him a hero
Number of road vehicles: 2 town cars
Embassy weapons and equipment: no weapons

Stance on our nation (friendly, neutral, hostile) (please only state friendly if we have had interactions with you that would suggest that, otherwise select neutral) neutral
Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many: none

Number of Diplomatic Staff (Maximum 20): 5
Number of Service Staff: (Maximum 100): 2
Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 0

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English): English, primarily
Do you want to sign defence and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which): Defense
Do you to start exchange programs between our nations: No, presently we have no good schools and our security situation is not good in places outside if the capital so we would deem it ill advised to do such in the future

Will there be any alcohol, tobacco or medicinal drugs brought into the embassy?: no

Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation (please provide a link if available) https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=328557
Weapons that security guards will carry: none
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: none
Additional Info: none
Special Requests: none

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:43 am

Nolgaria wrote:
To: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Australia
Subject: Embassy Request

We would like to establish official embassies with your nation. We hope you consider our offer and also hope that you apply for embassies with us as well.

Sincerely,
Agrafena Utkin

Full name of nation: Federal Republic of Nolgaria
Head of State: President Dmitry Landev
Head of Government: Prime Minister Vladimir Sveyia
Head of Foreign Affairs: Agrafena Utkin
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): Federal Republic
Application Type: Embassy

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Artyom Konstantinov
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 1971
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Sex: (Male or Female) Male
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.): Educated in the Tsar's College, got a degree in Communications and International Relations. Served as a corporate advisor on international affairs until Caucasia Rus fell, then joined the foreign service and became ambassador
-was arrested twice for posting internet articles criticizing the Tsar, during the period of Caucasian Rus (he is now acquitted of all charges under our new government)
Animals?: none
Number of road vehicles: 3 black Alekos
Number of helicopters: -
Embassy weapons and equipment: 10 AK-12s, 10 pistols, 8 SMGs

Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many: 5

Will any of these staff have any health issues we should be concerned with: No, all their medical records will be presented to your authorities upon their arrival

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English): Russian, Ukrainian
Do you want to sign defence and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which): no

Will there be any alcohol, tobacco or medicinal drugs brought into the embassy?: 1 liter of vodka, for ceremonial guests only

Special Requests: We would like to fly your flag and our flag at equal level in front of our embassy
Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation (please provide a link if available) http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=328392
Weapons that security guards will carry: AK-12s or SMGs, pistols
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: identification, recording devices, communication devices, recreational items
Additional Info: -

The only weapons accepted are the pistols. Everything else accepted

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:47 am

Whaditrea wrote:
WHADITREA EMBASSY REQUEST
(Image)

TO: Australian Republic

Below is an enclosed application to apply for embassies with your nation and we hope you will be able to establish embassies with us as well.

Full name of nation: Islamic Republic of Whaditrea
Head of State: President Tamir Salif
Head of Government: Prime Minister Jon Haidid
Head of Foreign Affairs: there is no minister of foreign affairs, Prime Minister currently serves in that role
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): unitary one-party Presidential republic

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Husni El-Sayed
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: june 1958 (the math says 56 yrs)
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Sex: (Male or Female) male
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.): local prince, fled then-Wadiya to America and got an education and masters in communications, returned and was appointed to Islamic Security Council
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Criminal Record (state everything, including traffic offenses): none
Animals?: no
Number of road vehicles: 3
Embassy weapons and equipment: pistols and sub-machine guns

Stance on our nation: Neutral
Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many: 7

Number of Diplomatic Staff (Maximum 20): 8
Number of Service Staff: (Maximum 100): 4
Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 6

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English): Arabic (10 other indigenous languages that we care not name)
Do you want to sign defence and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which): neither (we would be interested in a trade treaty though)
Do you to start exchange programs between our nations: only if you agree to a trade treaty

Will there be any alcohol, tobacco or medicinal drugs brought into the embassy?: no (under Shariah law this is prohibited)

Special Requests: No
Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation (please provide a link if available) http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=328538
Weapons that security guards will carry: pistols, knives, sub machine guns
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: ID, radios, copies of the Quran

NO machine guns. Otherwise, accepted

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:48 am

>:(
Eastern African Republic wrote:
(Image)
A Message from the Interim-President of the Eastern African Republic
To whom it may concern,
The Eastern African Republic wishes to establish embassies with you as part of our plan to increase world awareness of our plight and to increase our allies. We are newly born democratic nation focused on bringing democracy, freedom, and enlightenment to a region long crushed under the burden of totalitarianism. Join us today and we encourage you to open embassies in our nation.

Signed,
pRESIDENT sID bARRE

Full name of nation: Eastern African Republic
Head of State: Interim-President Sid Barre
Head of Government: same as President
Head of Foreign Affairs: same as President
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): Unitary Presidential Republic

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Abu Kirimi
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 1981
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.): recieved a degree in foreign relations from foreign university before returning to East Africa, served in revolutionary movement and was temporary Ambassador to Rizealand for 3 months until a permanent one was appointed
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Criminal Record (state everything, including traffic offenses): Was considered a criminal by the Wadiyan Government for engagement in revolutionary activity but he committed no verifiable war crimes and his crime was primarily sedition. This should not effect his approval in the EAR's opinion as his acts of rebellion were in response to the Wadiyan's brutal treatment of our whole nation and the reason for our independence, making him a hero
Number of road vehicles: 2 town cars
Embassy weapons and equipment: no weapons

Stance on our nation (friendly, neutral, hostile) (please only state friendly if we have had interactions with you that would suggest that, otherwise select neutral) neutral
Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many: none

Number of Service Staff: (Maximum 100): 2
Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 0

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English): English, primarily
Do you to start exchange programs between our nations: No, presently we have no good schools and our security situation is not good in places outside if the capital so we would deem it ill advised to do such in the future

Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation (please provide a link if available) https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=328557
Weapons that security guards will carry: none
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: none

Accepted

Dido Place
Attaché

Founded: Jun 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dido Place » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:29 pm

[box]
To: Foreign Affairs Dept, Australian Republic

To Whom it may concern,
I am writing you today to inform you that I have decided to request your permission for the Democratic Republic of Dido Place to establish a humble embassy in your glorious nation. We may be a small nation but we too wish to open relations with your nation and give you the best we can offer. We hope both of our nations benefit from these relations and I wish you a good day.

Sincerely,
Jim Falken
Interim-President of the DRDP

Full name of nation: Democratic Republic of Dido Place
Head of State: Interim-President Jim Falken
Head of Government: none
Head of Foreign Affairs: none
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): transitional government

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Mr. Ronald Fiero, Sr.
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 11/12/1960
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.): Educated at the University of Arizona in plant and natural history, served as a wildlife biologist and photographer for 25 years, worked on an international climate change conference
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Criminal Record (state everything, including traffic offenses): none
Number of road vehicles: 1 Nissan Sentra (red) with diplomatic plates
Embassy weapons and equipment: 2 pistols, 2 rifles (bolt action, ceremonial use only)

Stance on our nation (friendly, neutral, hostile) (please only state friendly if we have had interactions with you that would suggest that, otherwise select neutral)Neutral
Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many: 3

Number of Diplomatic Staff (Maximum 20): 2
Number of Service Staff: (Maximum 100): 0
Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 2
Will any of these staff have any health issues we should be concerned with: none

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English): English

Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation (please provide a link if available) http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 3&t=328666
Weapons that security guards will carry: 2 pistols
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: no misc items
Additional Info: 0
Special Requests: 0
We are a small nation located in the US but we PRIZE OUR RIGHTS AND OUR PEOPLE
Member of the Congress of Nations

Dunder Mifflin INC
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dunder Mifflin INC » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:25 pm

Hello, I am David Wallace, Chief Executive Officer of Dunder Mifflin Incorporated. Why is a company contacting you on an embassy thread. Well let me explain. Dunder Mifflin Incorporated is no ordinary paper supplier. We are a multinational corporation that has gained international status as a sovereign entity which means we pay sales tax and such to ourselves, but we are willing to pay certain taxes to do businesses still. We would like to send a corporate representative to your nation who will run a small office in your nation. Our corporate representative will be the liason between your nation and ours and all complaints may be addressed through this rep. We would also encourage you to send an international representative to our headquarters as well and we hope to soon open businesses with you, note, we also will supply governments with paper for their needs as well.I hope you consider our offer and I look forward to hearing from you.

David Wallace, CEO of Dunder Mifflin

Full name of nation: Dunder Mifflin Inc
Head of State: CEO David Wallace
Head of Government: CEO David Wallace
Head of Foreign Affairs: Patrick McCarthy, CIOC
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): Corporation
Application Type (Embassy or High Commission): Embassy (technically it is a International Outreach Office but you may call it embassy for your own convenience)

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Ms. Laura Walkins
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 1/26/1959
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Sex: (Male or Female) Female
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.): No health concerns
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Criminal Record (state everything, including traffic offenses): None
Animals?: 1 pet hamster
Number of road vehicles: 1 limo
Number of helicopters: 1 helicopter
Embassy weapons and equipment: pistols, tasers, pepperspray, batons

Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many: 15

Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 4
Will any of these staff have any health issues we should be concerned with: None

Do you want to sign defence and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which): No

Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation (please provide a link if available) https://www.nationstates.net/nation=dunder_mifflin_inc/detail=factbook/id=359601
Weapons that security guards will carry: pistols, batons, pepper spray, tasers
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: laptops, phones, ect
Quality, Excellence, Customer Service, Quantity
Proud Member of the Congress of Nations

Jerkifornia
Secretary

Founded: Jul 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Jerkifornia » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:07 pm

The Jerk Republic of Jerkifornia, in order to expand our influence and meet new and interesting nations, wish to extend a diplomatic hand to your nation and request that you accept our application to establish embassies and conduct diplomatic relations between us. As part of our eternal gratitude, we will send you a box of our finest chocolates or exotic fruits of your choice as a gift for agreeing to cooperate and work with us.
~~~~~
President Larry Pratt

Full name of nation: Jerk Republic of Jerkifornia
Head of State: President Larry Pratt
Head of Government: President Larry Pratt
Head of Foreign Affairs: Jerry Craw
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): authoritarian one-man one-party state

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Mr. Dan Barnes
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: Dec 7, 1963
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.): Educated in the Revolutionary Academy, has minor paralysis in one leg
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Criminal Record (state everything, including traffic offenses): Nothing this man committed no crimes cause he is perfect
Animals?: Three toucans and one gay monkey
Number of road vehicles: 4 jeeps
Number of helicopters: 2 black hawks
Embassy weapons and equipment: 20 uzi pistols

Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many No

Number of Diplomatic Staff (Maximum 20): 15
Number of Service Staff: (Maximum 100): 11
Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 21
Will any of these staff have any health issues we should be concerned with: no, they are healthy

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English): English, and Jerkish
Do you want to sign defence and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which): no
Do you to start exchange programs between our nations: no

Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation (please provide a link if available) https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=328694

Rizealand
Envoy

Founded: Dec 01, 2013
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Rizealand » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:23 pm

Australian Republic wrote:
Rizealand wrote:
CITY OF BAGROPA POLICE DEPARTMENT
Police Report File #13211-21
NOTICE: IN ACCORDANCE WITH FEDERATION STATUTES REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF PRIVACY, CERTAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION HAS BEEN BLOCKED FROM VIEWING AND THIS INFORMATION WAS TRANSCRIPTED BY THE RIZEALAND DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN RELATIONS FROM THE ORIGINAL FILE

NAME OF SUSPECT
Daniel Bryan Chester

DRIVER LICENSE NUMBER
-------------------

DATE OF BIRTH
8-3-1971

DATE OF INCIDENT
4-5-1991

IDENTIFICATION NUMBER
------------------

OFFICER/BADGE NUMBER
-------------|-------------

OFFENSE
One Count of Driving Under Influence

RESPONSE
Temporary Restraint, Booked into City Jail, Bailed, Court Papers Signed

FULL REPORT, AS WRITTEN BY, -------------

We have rejected your ambassador and request that you please select a new one

[box]
Rizealand Department of Foreign Relations

To Whom It May Concern,
While we respect the private opinion of your government, I request you rethink refusing our ambassador as this one incident happened while he was a college student, a period in our life when many people make mistakes. This was the proposed Ambassador's only offense while the average citizen usually gets at least three charges filed against them. I hope the large report we showed you did not scare you and usual criminal reports are much longer and more detailed than this one. As this crime classified as a misdemeanor, under international law, it is barely considered a crime and committed so long ago, it should not be receiving second thought or scrutiny. We hoped to gain your trust by showing our openess to cooperate and share with you every minute detail about everyone we hire so you can be assured we are open and fair. Thus, we request you withdraw your rejection and accept our ambassador.

Sincerely,

Rebecka Abott,
Secretary of Foreign Relations
Member of Kylaris.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:20 am

Dido Place wrote:[box]
To: Foreign Affairs Dept, Australian Republic
(Image)

To Whom it may concern,
I am writing you today to inform you that I have decided to request your permission for the Democratic Republic of Dido Place to establish a humble embassy in your glorious nation. We may be a small nation but we too wish to open relations with your nation and give you the best we can offer. We hope both of our nations benefit from these relations and I wish you a good day.

Sincerely,
Jim Falken
Interim-President of the DRDP

Full name of nation: Democratic Republic of Dido Place
Head of State: Interim-President Jim Falken
Head of Government: none
Head of Foreign Affairs: none
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): transitional government

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Mr. Ronald Fiero, Sr.
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 11/12/1960
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.): Educated at the University of Arizona in plant and natural history, served as a wildlife biologist and photographer for 25 years, worked on an international climate change conference
Number of road vehicles: 1 Nissan Sentra (red) with diplomatic plates
Embassy weapons and equipment: 2 pistols, 2 rifles (bolt action, ceremonial use only)

Stance on our nation (friendly, neutral, hostile) (please only state friendly if we have had interactions with you that would suggest that, otherwise select neutral)Neutral
Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many: 3

Number of Diplomatic Staff (Maximum 20): 2
Number of Service Staff: (Maximum 100): 0
Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 2
Will any of these staff have any health issues we should be concerned with: none

Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation (please provide a link if available) viewtopic.php?f=23&t=328666
Weapons that security guards will carry: 2 pistols
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: no misc items
Additional Info: 0
Special Requests: 0

Accepted

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:27 am

Dunder Mifflin INC wrote:
Hello, I am David Wallace, Chief Executive Officer of Dunder Mifflin Incorporated. Why is a company contacting you on an embassy thread. Well let me explain. Dunder Mifflin Incorporated is no ordinary paper supplier. We are a multinational corporation that has gained international status as a sovereign entity which means we pay sales tax and such to ourselves, but we are willing to pay certain taxes to do businesses still. We would like to send a corporate representative to your nation who will run a small office in your nation. Our corporate representative will be the liason between your nation and ours and all complaints may be addressed through this rep. We would also encourage you to send an international representative to our headquarters as well and we hope to soon open businesses with you, note, we also will supply governments with paper for their needs as well.I hope you consider our offer and I look forward to hearing from you.

(Image)
David Wallace, CEO of Dunder Mifflin

Full name of nation: Dunder Mifflin Inc
Head of State: CEO David Wallace
Head of Government: CEO David Wallace
Head of Foreign Affairs: Patrick McCarthy, CIOC
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): Corporation
Application Type (Embassy or High Commission): Embassy (technically it is a International Outreach Office but you may call it embassy for your own convenience)

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Ms. Laura Walkins
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 1/26/1959
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Sex: (Male or Female) Female
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.): No health concerns
Animals?: 1 pet hamster
Number of road vehicles: 1 limo
Number of helicopters: 1 helicopter
Embassy weapons and equipment: pistols, tasers, pepperspray, batons

Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many: 15

Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 4
Will any of these staff have any health issues we should be concerned with: None

Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation (please provide a link if available) https://www.nationstates.net/nation=dunder_mifflin_inc/detail=factbook/id=359601
Weapons that security guards will carry: pistols, batons, pepper spray, tasers
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: laptops, phones, ect

OOC: :eyebrow: Remind me to get back to you

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:28 am

Jerkifornia wrote:

The Jerk Republic of Jerkifornia, in order to expand our influence and meet new and interesting nations, wish to extend a diplomatic hand to your nation and request that you accept our application to establish embassies and conduct diplomatic relations between us. As part of our eternal gratitude, we will send you a box of our finest chocolates or exotic fruits of your choice as a gift for agreeing to cooperate and work with us.
~~~~~
President Larry Pratt

Full name of nation: Jerk Republic of Jerkifornia
Head of State: President Larry Pratt
Head of Government: President Larry Pratt
Head of Foreign Affairs: Jerry Craw
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): authoritarian one-man one-party state

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Mr. Dan Barnes
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: Dec 7, 1963
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.): Educated in the Revolutionary Academy, has minor paralysis in one leg
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Criminal Record (state everything, including traffic offenses): Nothing this man committed no crimes cause he is perfect
Animals?: Three toucans and one gay monkey
Number of road vehicles: 4 jeeps
Number of helicopters: 2 black hawks
Embassy weapons and equipment: 20 uzi pistols

Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many No

Number of Diplomatic Staff (Maximum 20): 15
Number of Service Staff: (Maximum 100): 11
Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 21
Will any of these staff have any health issues we should be concerned with: no, they are healthy

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English): English, and Jerkish
Do you to start exchange programs between our nations: no

Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation (please provide a link if available) https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=328694

Accepted

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:19 pm

Rizealand wrote:
Australian Republic wrote:We have rejected your ambassador and request that you please select a new one

[box]
Rizealand Department of Foreign Relations

To Whom It May Concern,
While we respect the private opinion of your government, I request you rethink refusing our ambassador as this one incident happened while he was a college student, a period in our life when many people make mistakes. This was the proposed Ambassador's only offense while the average citizen usually gets at least three charges filed against them. I hope the large report we showed you did not scare you and usual criminal reports are much longer and more detailed than this one. As this crime classified as a misdemeanor, under international law, it is barely considered a crime and committed so long ago, it should not be receiving second thought or scrutiny. We hoped to gain your trust by showing our openess to cooperate and share with you every minute detail about everyone we hire so you can be assured we are open and fair. Thus, we request you withdraw your rejection and accept our ambassador.

Sincerely,

Rebecka Abott,
Secretary of Foreign Relations

Dear Ms Abott. Whilst drink driving is seen as minor offense by international standards, here in Australia, it is seen as a large problem. Our nation has a problem with problem drinking, and drink driving is actually a major cause of death in our nation. Therefore, drink driving is a major crime. However, we can understand that young university students are like that and likely to act like that. We also believe in giving second chances. Therefore, if he is willing to be interviewed and prove that he is reformed, we may reconsider
-Rebecca Ashley, spokeswoman

Sasoon
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sasoon » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:28 pm

I think you overlooked our embassy application
Sasoon wrote:Full name of nation: Confederation of Sasoon
Head of State: Chief Mingo Nuts II
Head of Government: Chief Mingo Nuts II
Head of Foreign Affairs: Chief Mingo Nuts II
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): Loose Confederation

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Running Coon (note, we do not have titles in Sasoon as we believe they are primitive and elevate unnecessary people)
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 1985 or 29 years
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.): Educated in the Academy of Foreign Sciences, has no health issues
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Criminal Record (state everything, including traffic offenses): No recorded offenses
Animals?: one pet squirrel
Number of road vehicles: 2 motorized canoes, 4 mustangs (horse)
Embassy weapons and equipment: 8 muskets, 6 spears, 5 bows and arrows, 3 ivory clubs

Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many: no parking spot

Number of Service Staff: (Maximum 100): 6
Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 11

Do you want to sign defence and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which): Non-Aggression

Will there be any alcohol, tobacco or medicinal drugs brought into the embassy?: Yes, Whiskey, Tobacco, and many medicinal herbs (we do not believe in using artificial drugs)

Will the embassy/high commission employees live within the embassy: No (unless they are required by Australian officials)
Special Requests: We would like to set up fairs in front of our embassy for your citizens to come and see Sasoon artifacts
Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation (please provide a link if available) Yes http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=291561
Weapons that security guards will carry: 8 muskets, 6 spears, 5 bows and arrows, 3 ivory clubs
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: Pipes (for smoking), peace wands
Sasoon, Sasoon, are you comin' home yet?
Don't ya love us
Mingonia, Mingo Beans, Chubby Wolf, Big Lips, Scoundrel,...

Prowd member of the Congress of Nations

Weselton
Secretary

Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Weselton » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:20 pm

Australian Republic wrote:
Weselton wrote:
(Image)
REQUEST TO ESTABLISH EMBASSIES
To: The Foreign Office of the Australian Republic
From: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Federal Union of Weselton

To Whom it May Concern,
I have been directed under order the order of the Chancellor with approval from the most highly esteemed, His Majesty, the Grand Duke of Weselton, to request permission of the Federal Union of Weselton to establish embassies in your great nation.

In Excellence,
OTTO SCHILLER
Full name of nation: Federal Union of Weselton
Head of State: Grand Duke George II
Head of Government: Chancellor Herman Goering
Head of Foreign Affairs: Otto Schiller
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): Federal Constitutional Monarchy

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Sir Kristoff Munsen
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 1958 (aged 56 years, birthday is 11/2)
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.): Has a Degree in Law, served in the Federal Diet
Animals?: 1 German Shepherd
Number of road vehicles: 4 Audi A-8s, 2 transport vans
Embassy weapons and equipment: none

Number of Diplomatic Staff (Maximum 20): 11
Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 13

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English):
Do you want to sign defence and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which):
Do you to start exchange programs between our nations:

Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation (please provide a link if available) Yes please http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=310278
Weapons that security guards will carry: Pistols, tazers, batons (per each guard)
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: n/a
Additional Info: n/a
Special Requests: n/a

Are you willing to have the German Shepard approved by quarantine? Also, if I went to your nation and speaking to the locals in their language, which language would I speaking?

Yes that is permissible, also, we speak German
PROUD MEMBER OF THE Congress of Nations

Its pronounced "WE-silton", not "WEASEL-ton" (for those who have seen Frozen)

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:04 pm

Weselton wrote:
Australian Republic wrote:Are you willing to have the German Shepard approved by quarantine? Also, if I went to your nation and speaking to the locals in their language, which language would I speaking?

Yes that is permissible, also, we speak German

Accepted

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:21 pm

Sasoon wrote:I think you overlooked our embassy application
Sasoon wrote:Full name of nation: Confederation of Sasoon
Head of State: Chief Mingo Nuts II
Head of Government: Chief Mingo Nuts II
Head of Foreign Affairs: Chief Mingo Nuts II
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): Loose Confederation

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: Running Coon (note, we do not have titles in Sasoon as we believe they are primitive and elevate unnecessary people)
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 1985 or 29 years
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.): Educated in the Academy of Foreign Sciences, has no health issues
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Criminal Record (state everything, including traffic offenses): No recorded offenses
Animals?: one pet squirrel
Number of road vehicles: 2 motorized canoes, 4 mustangs (horse)
Embassy weapons and equipment: 8 muskets, 6 spears, 5 bows and arrows, 3 ivory clubs

Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many: no parking spot

Number of Service Staff: (Maximum 100): 6
Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 11

Will there be any alcohol, tobacco or medicinal drugs brought into the embassy?: Yes, Whiskey, Tobacco, and many medicinal herbs (we do not believe in using artificial drugs)

Will the embassy/high commission employees live within the embassy: No (unless they are required by Australian officials)
Special Requests: We would like to set up fairs in front of our embassy for your citizens to come and see Sasoon artifacts
Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation (please provide a link if available) Yes http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=291561
Weapons that security guards will carry: 8 muskets, 6 spears, 5 bows and arrows, 3 ivory clubs
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: Pipes (for smoking), peace wands

I'm am incredibly sorry that I missed your application
1. Your embassy will be in our capital, Canberra, which is inland and the only nearby bodies of water are too small to justify canoes, but the embassies are not located near the lakes anyway
2. Are you willing to have all animals inspected and approved by quarantine?

Astholm
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Astholm » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:02 pm

HM Government Astholm

From: David Sharvell, Foreign and Commonwealth Office, HM Government, Astholm
To: Australian Republic

Dear Government of the Australian Republic,
we would consider it an honour to host an embassy in your country and as such would like to expand it further, by hosting talks with us, in either our or your nation, to boost relations between the two.

Astholm has a large Australian diaspora; this includes Aboriginal peoples, American Australian, Canadian Australian, Dutch Australian, Singaporean Australian, Italian Australian, Chinese Australian, English Australian, Welsh Australian, Indian Australian, Ukrainian Australian, Latvian Australian and German Australian ; these as the main diasporas who identify as Australian - taken directly from our census.

Full name of nation: Astholm
Head of State: HM Queen Elizabeth II
Head of Government: Iain Donaldson, Prime Minister
Head of Foreign Affairs: TBC, currently held by interim individual.
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): Unitary parliamentary constitutional monarchy, with territories, and an empire being built.

Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: (e.g. Mr. John Citizen) Mr Richard Lissenden
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 35, date of birth 11 April 1979
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.): Rick was born to an Canadian mother, Daniella, who was of French-Canadian/Quebecois descent, and an English father, Jason. As such, he has dual citizenship of the United Kingdom of Astholm and Canadian citizenship. He is of English, Scottish, Canadian, French Canadian and Quebecois descent.
Rick has qualifications in business systems and law, and has been involved in local politics at grassroots level, working to promote American expat culture within his region of Astholm (South Buckinghamshire, Ivercombe and Burnhampton). He was also involved in many "say no to racism" initiatives and cultural events, working with the local council on these, and annually running the July 4th festival for 3 years.
Outside of work, he enjoys automobiles, motor racing, travel and food, along with looking good (male fashion) and cookery; he is a good chef.
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Criminal Record (state everything, including traffic offenses): Rick has 2 penalty points on his driving licence for play street (pedestrian-only) offences, and 3 penalty points for driving without due care and attention
Number of road vehicles: 300
20 x Chrysler 300C 3.0 V6 CRD Executive 4-door Saloon (10 x Ash black, 10 x Pearl White), right-hand drive)
20 x Volkswagen Golf 1.4 L 5-door hatchback (10 x Satin red, 10 x Imperial blue, right-hand drive, officially built to 1995 specifications but manufactured to 2014 safety standards, registered as 2014 cars as per registration plates)
20 x Vauxhall Omega 2.0i 16v GLS estate (10 x Rio verde [river green], 10 x Ash black, right-hand drive, officially built to 1996 spec (placing it on an N-reg), but manufactured to 2014 safety standards, registered officially as 1996 N-reg cars)
20 x Chrysler Intrepid 3.5 V6 SE 4-door saloon automatic (10 x Ash Black, 10 x Ruby Red, left-hand-drive, officially built to 2003 specifications, but manufactured to 2014 safety standards,registered officially an 03-reg cars)
Security staff will have:
100 x Holden Commodore 3.6 V6 Executive sedan and wagon (Astholm-spec, right-hand drive); Ice hite with UK police markings, but "SECURITY" wording

Embassy weapons and equipment: Tasers

Stance on our nation (friendly, neutral, hostile) (please only state friendly if we have had interactions with you that would suggest that, otherwise select neutral)
Neutral, but wishing to become friendly
Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many: To be determined

Number of Service Staff: (Maximum 100): 100
Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 100
Will any of these staff have any health issues we should be concerned with:

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English): English, Welsh, French, Quebec French, Croatian, Bosnian, Slovenian, German, Austrian German, Dutch, Flemish, Walloon, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Icelandic, Hindi, Urdu
Do you want to sign defence and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which): Both defence and non-aggression.
Do you to start exchange programs between our nations: Yes*

Will there be any alcohol, tobacco or medicinal drugs brought into the embassy?: Yes. Alcohol will be brought in, and it will be imported from nearing nations, as well as Astholm

Will the embassy/high commission employees live within the embassy: Yes, and no, see special requests below regarding extraterritoriality.
Special Requests:
Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation (please provide a link if available) Yes, but the embassy programme is not open at this time.
Weapons that security guards will carry: Tasers
Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: Personal items, inc. Mac OS X laptops, copies of SignPLOT, KeySIGN and other road sign software, various software packages on CD-ROM etc., car parts etc.
Additional Info: We would like further negotiations with your nation as soon as possible.
Special Requests: We would like to build a new settlement, which would be extraterritorially under the jurisdiction of Astholm, and governed by London Borough of Bexley. As such, it would be exempt from local taxes etc. and traffic would be left-hand (our vehicles are right-hand-drive). Road signs and streetlighting would follow Astholmian/British conventions rather than Australian, within the enclave, if this was permitted. This enclave would also create employment too. I am also aware of cross-border issues, and we may change visa requirements accordingly. Also, on embassy premises, a garage is requested since we are importing car parts as well.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

David Sharvell,
Foreign and Commonwealth Office,
HM Government, Astholm

* OOC: Please TG me for the new RP idea I have concerning our nations.
[spoiler=About Me]Based on the United Kingdom, but enlarged version with alternate history.
On IIWiki
I have multiple puppets here; only a select few are used to represent the continent of Astholm; others used represent Westholme, and do not artificially boost my nation's statistics.Previously i used puppets with nation names that did not identify as Astholm (e.g. Australis Australia; now all new puppets use ASTHLM, NORTHLM, SOUTHLM, WESTHLM (HLM denoting The Holmes.
NOTE: Other uses of Astholm here have a different continuity and refer to work created by the user Astholm, not the nation

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:34 pm

Okay, normally I don't comment till the end, but here I need to comment throughout
Astholm wrote:
(Image)
HM Government Astholm

From: David Sharvell, Foreign and Commonwealth Office, HM Government, Astholm
To: Australian Republic

Dear Government of the Australian Republic,
we would consider it an honour to host an embassy in your country and as such would like to expand it further, by hosting talks with us, in either our or your nation, to boost relations between the two.

Astholm has a large Australian diaspora; this includes Aboriginal peoples, American Australian, Canadian Australian, Dutch Australian, Singaporean Australian, Italian Australian, Chinese Australian, English Australian, Welsh Australian, Indian Australian, Ukrainian Australian, Latvian Australian and German Australian ; these as the main diasporas who identify as Australian - taken directly from our census.

OOC: Thanks for leaving out my culture, the Greek-Australians. There are 700,000 of us you know, in our 23 million population

Full name of nation: Astholm
Head of State: HM Queen Elizabeth II
Head of Government: Iain Donaldson, Prime Minister
Head of Foreign Affairs: TBC, currently held by interim individual.
Government Type (Australia is a federal capitalist democracy): Unitary parliamentary constitutional monarchy, with territories, and an empire being built.

Are you sure. You seem to be British based
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Name and Title: (e.g. Mr. John Citizen) Mr Richard Lissenden
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Age and Date of Birth: 35, date of birth 11 April 1979
Ambassador/High Commissioner's background (Education, health issues etc.): Rick was born to an Canadian mother, Daniella, who was of French-Canadian/Quebecois descent, and an English father, Jason. As such, he has dual citizenship of the United Kingdom of Astholm and Canadian citizenship. He is of English, Scottish, Canadian, French Canadian and Quebecois descent.
Rick has qualifications in business systems and law, and has been involved in local politics at grassroots level, working to promote American expat culture within his region of Astholm (South Buckinghamshire, Ivercombe and Burnhampton). He was also involved in many "say no to racism" initiatives and cultural events, working with the local council on these, and annually running the July 4th festival for 3 years.
Outside of work, he enjoys automobiles, motor racing, travel and food, along with looking good (male fashion) and cookery; he is a good chef.
Ambassador/High Commissioner's Criminal Record (state everything, including traffic offenses): Rick has 2 penalty points on his driving licence for play street (pedestrian-only) offences, and 3 penalty points for driving without due care and attention

Number of road vehicles: 300

Why do you need 300 parking spots for 220 staff?

20 x Chrysler 300C 3.0 V6 CRD Executive 4-door Saloon (10 x Ash black, 10 x Pearl White), right-hand drive)

We drive on the left, so we prefer right-hand drive cars
20 x Volkswagen Golf 1.4 L 5-door hatchback (10 x Satin red, 10 x Imperial blue, right-hand drive, officially built to 1995 specifications but manufactured to 2014 safety standards, registered as 2014 cars as per registration plates)
20 x Vauxhall Omega 2.0i 16v GLS estate (10 x Rio verde [river green], 10 x Ash black, right-hand drive, officially built to 1996 spec (placing it on an N-reg), but manufactured to 2014 safety standards, registered officially as 1996 N-reg cars)
20 x Chrysler Intrepid 3.5 V6 SE 4-door saloon automatic (10 x Ash Black, 10 x Ruby Red, left-hand-drive, officially built to 2003 specifications, but manufactured to 2014 safety standards,registered officially an 03-reg cars)
(Image)
Security staff will have:
100 x Holden Commodore 3.6 V6 Executive sedan and wagon (Astholm-spec, right-hand drive); Ice hite with UK police markings, but "SECURITY" wording

Embassy weapons and equipment: Tasers

Stance on our nation (friendly, neutral, hostile) (please only state friendly if we have had interactions with you that would suggest that, otherwise select neutral)
Neutral, but wishing to become friendly

Will you offer parking spots for visitors, if so, how many: To be determined

We would like to know ASAP so we know whether or not to give you space for it (unless of coarse you later build a rooftop car park)

Number of Service Staff: (Maximum 100): 100
Number of Security Staff: (Maximum 100): 100
Will any of these staff have any health issues we should be concerned with:

Languages spoken at a national level (our only language at a national level is English): English, Welsh, French, Quebec French, Croatian, Bosnian, Slovenian, German, Austrian German, Dutch, Flemish, Walloon, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Icelandic, Hindi, Urdu
Do you want to sign defence and/or non-aggression treaties between our nations (State Which): Both defence and non-aggression.
Do you to start exchange programs between our nations: Yes*

Will there be any alcohol, tobacco or medicinal drugs brought into the embassy?: Yes. Alcohol will be brought in, and it will be imported from nearing nations, as well as Astholm

Very few nations in our area produce alcohol, in the meanwhile, we produce amounts in the abundance
Will the embassy/high commission employees live within the embassy: Yes, and no, see special requests below regarding extraterritoriality.
Special Requests:
Would You Like Us to Set Up an Embassy/high commission in your nation (please provide a link if available) Yes, but the embassy programme is not open at this time.
Weapons that security guards will carry: Tasers

Miscellaneous other stuff that Security guards, ambassadors/high commissioners and embassy/high commission staff may carry: Personal items, inc. Mac OS X laptops, copies of SignPLOT, KeySIGN and other road sign software, various software packages on CD-ROM etc., car parts etc.
Additional Info: We would like further negotiations with your nation as soon as possible.
Special Requests: We would like to build a new settlement, which would be extraterritorially under the jurisdiction of Astholm, and governed by London Borough of Bexley. As such, it would be exempt from local taxes etc. and traffic would be left-hand (our vehicles are right-hand-drive). Road signs and streetlighting would follow Astholmian/British conventions rather than Australian, within the enclave, if this was permitted. This enclave would also create employment too. I am also aware of cross-border issues, and we may change visa requirements accordingly. Also, on embassy premises, a garage is requested since we are importing car parts as well.

What? What do you expect the population of this enclave to be? Our capital, Canberra, where the embassy will be located, has a population of 350,000. Also, why will you be importing car parts?
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

David Sharvell,
Foreign and Commonwealth Office,
HM Government, Astholm

* OOC: Please TG me for the new RP idea I have concerning our nations.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information