NATION

PASSWORD

Gay Marraige

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Joyous Zeltros
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Joyous Zeltros » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:43 pm

Falasia wrote:Gay marrige has been ruled out of Falasia and anyone who is caught in a gay relationship receives a death penalty or if caught kissing gay in public you will be imprisoned for 5 years with hard labour.

Like I said, why are you repeating this? You're spamming the thread.
"One Zeltron is the life of the party; on Zeltros, life is the party!"
"A lot of people don't seem to understand us. There is no devious ulterior motive. We want you to be happy, because we're happier if you are."
Factbook, Embassy Thread & Your Citizen... on Zeltros
"All Zeltrons are obsessed with romance. When they cannot love, they fight. Both are sports to them. Coupled with their love of gambling, it makes one Zeltron in the grip of enthusiasm a formidable enemy. A pack of adolescents is virtually a force of nature." ―Lumiya
Joyous Zeltros: We Love Everybody. Passionately and in multiple positions.

Haiz
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Haiz » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:49 pm

We have no such thing as the servitude of Marriage. All are free to have sex without government intervention unless it is rape.
The Queendom of Haiz
under the reign of Her Majesty,Queen Haiz II
Send Haiz a TG
Haiz! So you want some info on Haiz? First, start out with the term.
NS Sidebar
Haiz Embassies
Haiz- An Everything but MT Nation!
Facts about Homo sapiens haiz
0 Military
552.778921001 grams of antimatter produced.
60 anti-elements found from periodic table.
17.899102556 years of time variation traveled.
Haiz Encyclopedia
Cabra West on what to give up during Lent:
I'm giving up abstinence, and moderation. It'll be difficult, but I hope to spend much of lent in sexual ecstasy, only interrupted by eating chocolate and drinking.
http://thames-rohan.myminicity.com/

The Southern Dictators
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Southern Dictators » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Gay Marriage is forbidden
PT Factbook Under ConstructionPMT Factbook Under Heavy ConstructionFT Factbook Under Heavy Construction

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Volnotova wrote:Oh ffs, if there is one thing I can't stand it is this plethora of weeping and depressed people in this thread that will not hesitate to use every opportunity available to exlcaim how something like this made them lose (all) faith in humanity(including themselves).

:palm: x 3

Delkora
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Delkora » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:59 pm

It is legal in Delkora. There are even some gays in powerful government positions.

Junak
Secretary

Founded: Apr 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Junak » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:27 pm

Illegal, but it's clear it will be legalized by the end of the year.

Falasia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Falasia » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:34 pm

Gay marrige has been ruled out of Falasia and anyone who is caught in a gay relationship receives a death penalty or if caught kissing gay in public you will be imprisoned for 5 years with hard labour.
The Reichstag||Member of CLIM||Embassy Centre
Member of CLIM
Member of Slazenagara Embassy Center

Collective Systems
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Collective Systems » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:58 pm

Falasia wrote:Gay marrige has been ruled out of Falasia and anyone who is caught in a gay relationship receives a death penalty or if caught kissing gay in public you will be imprisoned for 5 years with hard labour.

OOC: Yes, you have posted this many times now. Are you looking for attention?
Last edited by Collective Systems on Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Melkor Unchained
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Melkor Unchained » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:11 pm

Collective Systems wrote:

OOC: Yes, you have posted this many times now. Are you looking for attention?

I'd say he is, and now he's got it. Falasia is *** warned for spamming ***
Last edited by Melkor Unchained on Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I am the Elder King: Melkor, first and mightiest of the Valar, who was before the world, and made it. The shadow of my purpose lies upon Arda, and all that is in it bends slowly and surely to my will. But upon all whom you love my thought shall weigh as a cloud of Doom, and it shall bring them down into darkness and despair."

Slazenagara
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Slazenagara » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:36 pm

bahahahahahahahahaah Falasia
The Kingdom of Slazenagara
| Judea l Embassy l

DEFCON: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |
Current Leader: King Christian IX

Wiccan Republics
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wiccan Republics » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:44 pm

How many times does your bigoted nation need to tell us that?
Complete the World Census and receive your free 100,000 USD. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=42792
Post this into your signature if you have completed the World Census.

Itinerate Tree Dweller
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby Itinerate Tree Dweller » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:25 pm

This bill was signed into law last year:

Civil Marriage Act of 2009

An Act to provide for the equal administration of civil marriages within the empire.

Section I

Civil marriage is hereby defined as the lawful union of two individuals to the exclusion of all others.

Civil divorce is hereby defined as the lawful separation of two individuals who were previously joined in a lawful civil marriage.

Section II

Religious organizations are free to refuse to provide religious marriage services to any persons.

Civil courts and local government registrars are hereby required to accept and process civil marriage applications as long as the members to the marriage are legally able to enter into said civil marriage.

Section III

This act shall be enacted as of first whole month of the next calendar year.
The Illustrious Empire of the United Romans and the Commonwealth Territories (PMT)
Emperor Regulus Serius Sirius - Prime Minister Tiberius Serius Primulus - Foreign Secretary Jeffery Kandel
Factbook - Military - Embassy Exchange - NSwiki Entry - NS Economy Page - The United Reddit Nations
Serius Industries - News Feed - NS Tracker Page - National Website - Player Info - CAPINTERN
Emperor Primus Serius Sirius - Prime Minister Cassius Serius Sirius - Foreign Secretary Matthew Stonewall
Factbook - Fleet - Embassy Exchange - NSwiki Entry

Jolt Veteran +2,228 posts - Oderint dum metuant - Current Status: Peace
Max Berries are part of a balanced breakfast.

Taozi (Ancient)
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Taozi (Ancient) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:43 pm

Our government does not decide who you can have sex with, or who you can get marry to. Everybody gets the same rights in Taozi.
The Federal Republic of Taozi
道子自由共和國
Government: Libertarian Republic
Absense of Government Coercion
-When the best rulers achieve their purpose. Their subjects claim the achievement as their own.
Individualism
-We are each unique, and therefore valuable; Though the sage wears coarse clothes, his heart is jade.
-Live peacefully and delight in your own society;Dwell within cock-crow of your neighbours, But maintain your independence from them.

Wiccan Republics
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wiccan Republics » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:45 pm

Wiccan Republics wrote:

How many times does your bigoted nation need to tell us that?

Not to mention send me bigoted telegrams!
Complete the World Census and receive your free 100,000 USD. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=42792
Post this into your signature if you have completed the World Census.

Meldaria
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Meldaria » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:50 pm

In Marxist Meldaria, Gays ban your marriage!
The Aryan Nationalist Party of Meldaria
Fascist Imperialist Union
All my comrades join me here today!
Extended Factbook
Democracy has failed. Return to the fascist ways!
FIU Map
DEFCON 5 4 3 2 [1]

Greater Entrina
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Gay marriage in Greater Entrina

Postby Greater Entrina » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:50 pm

Greater Entrina doesnt allow gay marriage unless the people in question are incredibly rich. then they must give 80% of their income to goverment every month.
Greater Entrina allows straight marriage for anybody provided they can pay the goverment 40% of their earnings annualy.
DEFCON:1 2 [3] 4 5
10,000,000 Combat Ready
7,000,000 Reserve
5,000,000 National Guard
10,000 Elite Guard

Awracji
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Awracji » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:53 pm

Gay marriage is illegal. But civili unions, trusts and wills are.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:53 pm

In the Most Serene Republic the government does not make a distinction between the genders of the people who enter a civil union. Those religions that are opposed to gay marriages are viewed with suspicion and discontempt by the IRC. The princes and princesses of the Imperial Dynasty of Alcedina is however expected to marry people of the opposite gender so they can produce offspring. A princess who have been vidowed after giving birth to at least 6 children can however marry another woman. This is due to a rule that dictates that a women from the house of Alcedina gets at least 6 children. When that number is reached the dynasty doesn't expect more. The princes are however expected to continue reproduction and can therefore not marry a man.
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Tarsas
Minister

Founded: Mar 25, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tarsas » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:57 pm

Gay marriage is illegal, but if you want to be gay, the government will just watch you more closely waiting for you to slip up. Gays are often seen in work camps over regular prisons.

Geckocidron
Envoy

Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Geckocidron » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:01 pm

In Geckocidron, anyone found to be gay is hung, drawn and quartered, and their family shamed by having this information broardcasted on all TV stations, and all Radio Wavelengths. In short, Geckocidron does not tolerate gays.

Sveltz
Envoy

Founded: Mar 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sveltz » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:11 pm

In the UK, gay marriages have been legal for quite a while now.

Station 12
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Station 12 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:37 pm

All marriage is handeled by JOY unit. The marriages are based on the potential offspring born from the two parents.

Obviously, there are no offspring in homosexual marriages. Thus, JOY unit never makes them.

Technically there is no rule against it, but JOY unit does not see the point in ever making one, except as a way to create a genetic "dead end".
Last edited by Station 12 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to Station 12, citizen. Have a HAPPY day.

Birnadia wrote:JOY unit is perfection. JOY unit cannot be questioned.

Verlorenen wrote:I might be a cold-hearted fascist, but honestly - Station 12, your posts scare the living hell out of me.

Manahakatouki wrote:I would but you scare the crap out of me....your nation anyway.....

New Caldaris wrote:LOL dude i rarely see your posts but when i do i am either laughing or terrified at the thought someone could even say something so sinister and evil.

Lockswania wrote:Station twelve, you scare me.

The Eurasican Union wrote:Station 12, My leader might be corrupt and evil on the inside, but if he was on your station, he'd jump into space as a form of suicide.

The Nubian Desert
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nubian Desert » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:57 pm

In my nation any homosexual acts, tendencies, or displays are punishable by the death penalty.

Uganova
Secretary

Founded: Apr 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Uganova » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:45 pm

At least thirteen percent of our adult population is either gay or lesbian, with an additional four percent being bisexual. Gay marriage has been legal since the Constitution of 1951, and gays and bisexuals have as many rights as the heterosexual population. Sex in public by either heterosexuals or homosexuals is illegal and is considered a misdemeanour.
Monarchic Democratic Republic of Uganova
Praetor Pascal Paquet, Vizier Hannah Dubuque II, Premier Dominique St. Louis
Representative to F7 Hannah Dubuque II

Minister of Alcoholic Chocolate Beverages and Secretary of Space Development for the F7 Government, Presented with These Honours by Secretary of State Juthra

Chuck Norris - Topia
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chuck Norris - Topia » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:13 am

In Chuck Norris - Topia Gay Marriage Is Illegal Because All Of The Homosexuals Have Been Round-House Kicked Out Of The Country By Chuck Norris Himself.....
King - Chuck Norris
Queen - All Of Chuck Norris' Bitches
Prime Minister - Chuck Norris

General(s) - Chuck Norris x

I'm In The
Ass - kicking Business
And Son Business is a Boom ' in

Gesford
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 07, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Gesford » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:21 am

[OOC:I'm not sure who to respond with, and I'm sure you'll see why...]

IC:

Gesford's government does not have a civil institution of marriage, because there would be no benefit to the couple (there are no taxes). People are free to associate with whomever they like, we really don't particularly care whether it's a man or a woman, or a rock for that matter. The government has better things to concern itself with.
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist

Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information