NATION

PASSWORD

Desmenduran Embassy Programme [TEMP. CLOSED]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Desmendura
Minister
 
Posts: 2741
Founded: Oct 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Desmenduran Embassy Programme [TEMP. CLOSED]

Postby Desmendura » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:32 am

Image

Modern Tech and Post-Modern Tech only.


To whom it may concern,

Greetings nations of the world! I am High Emperor Daravicii Balianis, the monarch of the Greater Imperium of Desmendura, and I am here with the Imperial Ministry of Foreign Affairs to begin an embassy program that will increase our nation's diplomatic relations with the rest of the nations in the world. This program may also decrease the tension between our nations should you be declared an enemy/or threat of the Imperial Dominion.

This program also has some rules and regulations that ambassadors and would-be embassy applicants are obligated to follow. It is advised that you read these sets of rules and regulations to familiarize yourselves with how ambassadorial things ought to run in the Imperial Dominion. If you wish to establish embassies with us but disagree with the aforementioned rules and regulations, then we advise against establishing an embassy within our nation.

I, the High Emperor of the Imperial Dominion, has chosen 3 cities with some specializations and ordered plots for possible future embassies to be built there. Be reminded that only a certain amount of embassies may be established in a city at a certain time. Should one nation withdraw its embassy from our nation, that plot where the latter used to have an embassy is now cleared and is fit for a new embassy to be established in its place.

The cities that I will mention here are the cities that are available for the establishment of an embassy. Please note that no matter what city you choose, diplomatic relations will still strengthen at an equal rate. Hespera, our nation's capital as well as the cultural center, is an excellent choice to establish an embassy if you wish to strengthen cultural relations between our nations. Veyra, our largest and most prosperous city, is an excellent choice if you wish to strengthen business relations. Galus, our main industrial city as well as a port, is an excellent choice if you want to establish trade relations.

That is all there is so say. Fill in the application form and submit it either to me or the Imperial Ministry of Foreign Affairs for approval. Best of luck to all!

Yours truly,
Daravicii Balianis
High Emperor of the Imperial Dominion

RULES, REGULATIONS, AND IMPORTANT NOTES

  1. General Requirements
    1. All nations who wish to apply for an embassy is required to fill out the embassy application form. Making letters or messages is optional.
    2. All nations who wish to apply for an embassy is also required to have a national population of 10 million citizens.
    3. All nations who wish to apply for an embassy must not be involved with any conflict or wars during application and review.
    4. The ambassador, along with his/her staff, is required to respect and obey Desmenduran law.
  2. Regarding the Ambassadorial Staff
    1. The number of diplomatic staff must not exceed 20. If the number exceeds that, then we reserve the right to deny your application.
      1. If you wish to enter into trade/treaty talks or similar. Then you are free to increase the amount of diplomatic staff.
    2. The number of service staff must not exceed 50. If the number exceeds that, then we reserve the right to deny your application.
    3. The number of security staff must not exceed 15. If you wish to give the security staff a weapon, then please follow these guidelines:
      1. Batons and police sticks are permitted.
      2. Pistols are permitted so long as they use non-lethal ammunition.
      3. Tazers are permitted.
      4. Automatic weapons such as AK-47s are prohibited.
      5. Explosive weapons such as the RPG are prohibited.
      6. Semi-Automatic rifles such as the FN FAL are prohibited.
  3. Regarding the Ambassador him/herself
    1. The ambassador must not have a history of crime or other heinous acts.
      1. But if his/her crime is a minor one, then it is considered and the application will be accepted. But we will keep a close watch on him/her.
      2. Should the ambassador commit any sort of crimes within the Imperial Dominion, then we will contact his/her country of origin to see what they can do to him/her.
    2. The ambassador must submit his/her passport number via the application form for review, this is to see if his/her passport is legitimate.
      1. If the ambassador does not have a passport, the application will still be accepted but the ambassador is given 4-6 weeks to apply for a passport.
      2. If the ambassador does not have a passport and failed to apply for a passport within the due date, then we will contact the country of origin regarding the issue.
  4. Regarding Vehicular Transport
    1. Every nation applying for an embassy is obliged to provide at least one form of vehicular transport for their ambassador.
    2. Diplomatic, service, and security staff may also require some form of transport as well.
    3. While we allow vehicles for the ambassador into our country. There are certain type of vehicles that we prohibit, follow these guidelines regarding vehicular transport:
      1. Armoring vehicles is permitted.
      2. Sedans are permitted.
      3. Limousines and other luxury cars are permitted.
      4. Military vehicles of any kind (i.e tanks and humvees) are prohibited.
      5. Sports cars are permitted to an extent.
  5. Regarding Certain Political Ideologies
    1. Desmendura is a Pro-Capitalist nation, if you are an Anti-Capitalist nation, then we advice against establishing an embassy in the Imperial Dominion.
      1. Though if you are an Anti-Capitalist Nation and still want to establish an embassy, then it is permitted. Just beware of the risks.
    2. Desmendura is also a Pro-Imperialist nation, if you are an Anti-Imperialist nation, then we advice against establishing an embassy in the Imperial Dominion.
      1. Though if you still want to establish embassies with us, it is permitted. Just beware of the risks.
    3. Desmendura is a monarchy, if you are an Anti-Monarchist nation, then we advice against establishing an embassy in the Imperial Dominion.
      1. Though if you still want to establish embassies with us, it is permitted. Just beware of the risks.

EMBASSY APPLICATION

This section is where the embassy application form will be, fill it up and the Imperial Ministry of Foreign Affairs will review it. As for the embassy location part, please refer to the fourth paragraph of the letter sent by the High Emperor.
Code: Select all
[spoiler=Embassy Application][b][u]National Information[/u][/b]
[b]-Full Name of Nation[/b]:
[b]-Government Type[/b]:
[b]-Head of State[/b]:
[b]-Head of Government[/b]:
[b]-Political Ideology[/b]:
[b]-Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent[/b]:

[b][u]Ambassadorial Information[/u][/b]
[b]-Full Name of Ambassador[/b]:
[b]-Age of Ambassador[/b]:
[b]-Gender of Ambassador[/b]:
[b]-Passport Number of Ambassador[/b]:
[b]-Ambassador's Family[/b]:
[b]-Health or Security Concerns[/b]:
[b]-Does your Ambassador have a history of crime?[/b]
[b]-If so, please elaborate the crimes he/she committed[/b]:

[b][u]Embassy Information[/u][/b]
[b]-Location of Embassy?[/b]
[b]-Size of the Embassy?[/b]
[b]-Will you be hiring locally to build the embassy or not?[/b]

[b][u]Ambassadorial Staff Information[/u][/b]
[b]-Number of Diplomatic Staff[/b]:
[b]-Number of Service Staff[/b]:
[b]-Number of Security Staff[/b]:
[b]-Hiring Locally?[/b]
[b]-Vehicles to be brought into the country[/b]:
[b]-Weapons to be brought into the country[/b]:

[b][u]Trade/Treaty Information[/u][/b]
[b]-Do you want us to establish a Scientific Cooperation Pact?[/b]
[b]-Do you want us to establish a Military Assistance Pact?[/b]
[b]-Do you want us to establish a Free Trade Agreement?[/b]
[b]-Any other treaties you want to establish?[/b]

[b][u]Miscellaneous Information[/u][/b]
[b]-Have you read and understood the rules, regulations, and important notes?[/b]
[b]-Have you read and understood the High Emperor's letter?[/b]
[b]-Any Special Requests?[/b]
[b]-Additional Information?[/b][/spoiler]

ACCEPTED APPLICATIONS

This is a full list of nations who have been accepted:
1. Anollasia, The Peaceful Republic of
2. Rutthenia, The Federal Republic of
3. Pey, The Republic of
4. Lolomz, The Presidential Republic of
5. Russian Socialist Soviet States, The Federation of
6. The Scientific States, The Parliamentary Democracy of
7. Free Pejite, The Kingdom of
8. West Suburbia, The Democratic Republic of
9. Tolmakia, The Republic of
10. Adab, The Empire of
11. Furry Alairia and Algeria, The Democratic States of
12. Terra Britania, The Empire of
13. Jackonia, The Holy Empire of
14. Greater Nevadian Empire, The Empire of
15. United Russian Soviet States, The Republic of
16. Benjamin Mark, The Commonwealth of
17.
18.
19.
20.

1. New Euthenia, The Republic of
2. New Terrisia, The Kingdom of
3. Pacific Independence, The Principality of
4. Gustavpolis, The Kingdom of
5. Leslau, The Armed Republic of
6. Ghondra, The Empire of
7. The 3 Spheres of Ozgaard, The Corporate Conglomerate of
8. Gyatse, The Sacred and Buddhist Nation of
9. Fifthland, The Empire of
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

1. Lisbane, The Parliamentary Monarchy of
2. Ceronic Kingdom
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

OoC: The Template of this Embassy Program was wholly inspired by the Venolian Embassy Program, credits to its creator.
Last edited by Desmendura on Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:07 pm, edited 24 times in total.
It's glad to be back after almost 3 months of inactivity!
---------------
---------------
---------------
...
I am:
An F&NI specialist
A Generalite (Not too much now however)
A Role-player
Extra stuffs include:
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook, Instagram, Vine, Kik and/or Twitter broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, if you are that two percent copy and paste into your sig.
LIKES: Capitalism, Libertarianism, Monarchism, Imperialism
NEUTRAL: Communism, Socialism, Fascism, and Feminism
DISLIKES: Gender Supremacy of any kind and Nazism

User avatar
Desmendura
Minister
 
Posts: 2741
Founded: Oct 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Desmendura » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:50 pm

Bump.
It's glad to be back after almost 3 months of inactivity!
---------------
---------------
---------------
...
I am:
An F&NI specialist
A Generalite (Not too much now however)
A Role-player
Extra stuffs include:
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook, Instagram, Vine, Kik and/or Twitter broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, if you are that two percent copy and paste into your sig.
LIKES: Capitalism, Libertarianism, Monarchism, Imperialism
NEUTRAL: Communism, Socialism, Fascism, and Feminism
DISLIKES: Gender Supremacy of any kind and Nazism

User avatar
Anollasia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25463
Founded: Apr 05, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Anollasia » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:17 pm

National Information
-Full Name of Nation: The Peaceful Republic of Anollasia
-Government Type: Social Democratic Republic
-Head of State: Prime Minister Selim Atacan
-Head of Government: Assistant Prime Minister David Montgomery
-Political Ideology: Socialism, Pacifism, Secularism, Democracy, Liberalism
-Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: David Waters, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Ambassadorial Information
-Full Name of Ambassador: Emre Tekin
-Age of Ambassador: 33
-Gender of Ambassador: Male
-Passport Number of Ambassador: 547154
-Ambassador's Family: Zeynep (wife), Elif (daughter)
-Health or Security Concerns: Elif has asthma.
-Does your Ambassador have a history of crime? No
-If so, please elaborate the crimes he/she committed: N/A

Embassy Information
-Location of Embassy? Hespera
-Size of the Embassy? 1000 square metres
-Will you be hiring locally to build the embassy or not? Yes

Ambassadorial Staff Information
-Number of Diplomatic Staff: 20
-Number of Service Staff: 15
-Number of Security Staff: 10
-Hiring Locally? Yes
-Vehicles to be brought into the country: 1 bulletproof Chevrolet Volt, 1 bulletproof Toyota Highlander Hybrid
-Weapons to be brought into the country: 10 pistols

Trade/Treaty Information
-Do you want us to establish a Scientific Cooperation Pact? Yes
-Do you want us to establish a Military Assistance Pact? Alright
-Do you want us to establish a Free Trade Agreement? Yes
-Any other treaties you want to establish? None

Miscellaneous Information
-Have you read and understood the rules, regulations, and important notes? Yes
-Have you read and understood the High Emperor's letter? Yes
-Any Special Requests? We would appreciate it if you would apply in our embassy program (link in sig).
-Additional Information? We will be bringing ''puffers'' for asthma.
Last edited by Anollasia on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Desmendura
Minister
 
Posts: 2741
Founded: Oct 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Desmendura » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:32 pm

Anollasia wrote:
National Information
-Full Name of Nation: The Peaceful Republic of Anollasia
-Government Type: Social Democratic Republic
-Head of State: Prime Minister Selim Atacan
-Head of Government: Assistant Prime Minister David Montgomery
-Political Ideology: Socialism, Pacifism, Secularism, Democracy, Liberalism
-Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: David Waters, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Ambassadorial Information
-Full Name of Ambassador: Emre Tekin
-Age of Ambassador: 33
-Gender of Ambassador: Male
-Passport Number of Ambassador: 547154
-Ambassador's Family: Zeynep (wife), Elif (daughter)
-Health or Security Concerns: Elif has asthma.
-Does your Ambassador have a history of crime? No
-If so, please elaborate the crimes he/she committed: N/A

Embassy Information
-Location of Embassy? Hespera
-Size of the Embassy? 1000 square metres
-Will you be hiring locally to build the embassy or not? Yes

Ambassadorial Staff Information
-Number of Diplomatic Staff: 20
-Number of Service Staff: 15
-Number of Security Staff: 10
-Hiring Locally? Yes
-Vehicles to be brought into the country: 1 bulletproof Chevrolet Volt, 1 bulletproof Toyota Highlander Hybrid
-Weapons to be brought into the country: 10 pistols

Trade/Treaty Information
-Do you want us to establish a Scientific Cooperation Pact? Yes
-Do you want us to establish a Military Assistance Pact? Alright
-Do you want us to establish a Free Trade Agreement? Yes
-Any other treaties you want to establish? None

Miscellaneous Information
-Have you read and understood the rules, regulations, and important notes? Yes
-Have you read and understood the High Emperor's letter? Yes
-Any Special Requests? We would appreciate it if you would apply in our embassy program (link in sig).
-Additional Information? We will be bringing ''puffers'' for asthma.

After a spontaneous review, the Imperial Ministry of Foreign Affairs decided to ACCEPT your embassy application. Mr. Tekin, along with his family and diplomats, will be more than welcome to be accommodated in the Imperial Dominion. And as per your request in the form, we will also establish an embassy in your nation.
It's glad to be back after almost 3 months of inactivity!
---------------
---------------
---------------
...
I am:
An F&NI specialist
A Generalite (Not too much now however)
A Role-player
Extra stuffs include:
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook, Instagram, Vine, Kik and/or Twitter broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, if you are that two percent copy and paste into your sig.
LIKES: Capitalism, Libertarianism, Monarchism, Imperialism
NEUTRAL: Communism, Socialism, Fascism, and Feminism
DISLIKES: Gender Supremacy of any kind and Nazism

User avatar
Imperial Deinaxus
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Jan 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Deinaxus » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:05 pm

National Information
-Full Name of Nation: The Supreme Holy Empire of Imperial Deinaxus
-Government Type: Absolute Oligarchy
-Head of State: The Triumvirate
-Head of Government: The Triumvirate
-Political Ideology: Corporatism
-Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: None. Just the Triumvirate.

Ambassadorial Information
-Full Name of Ambassador: Ray Johnson
-Age of Ambassador: 32
-Gender of Ambassador: Male
-Passport Number of Ambassador: 341020
-Ambassador's Family: Wife and two kids
-Health or Security Concerns: None.
-Does your Ambassador have a history of crime? No.
-If so, please elaborate the crimes he/she committed:

Embassy Information
-Location of Embassy? Hespera
-Size of the Embassy? About 100 meters.
-Will you be hiring locally to build the embassy or not? No.

Ambassadorial Staff Information
-Number of Diplomatic Staff: 20
-Number of Service Staff: 50
-Number of Security Staff: 15
-Hiring Locally? No.
-Vehicles to be brought into the country: 3 limousines
-Weapons to be brought into the country: 15 pistols

Trade/Treaty Information
-Do you want us to establish a Scientific Cooperation Pact? No.
-Do you want us to establish a Military Assistance Pact? Yes.
-Do you want us to establish a Free Trade Agreement? No.
-Any other treaties you want to establish? None.

Miscellaneous Information
-Have you read and understood the rules, regulations, and important notes? Yes.
-Have you read and understood the High Emperor's letter? Yes.
-Any Special Requests? No.
-Additional Information? No.

User avatar
Desmendura
Minister
 
Posts: 2741
Founded: Oct 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Desmendura » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:17 pm

Imperial Deinaxus wrote:
National Information
-Full Name of Nation: The Supreme Holy Empire of Imperial Deinaxus
-Government Type: Absolute Oligarchy
-Head of State: The Triumvirate
-Head of Government: The Triumvirate
-Political Ideology: Corporatism
-Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: None. Just the Triumvirate.

Ambassadorial Information
-Full Name of Ambassador: Ray Johnson
-Age of Ambassador: 32
-Gender of Ambassador: Male
-Passport Number of Ambassador: 341020
-Ambassador's Family: Wife and two kids
-Health or Security Concerns: None.
-Does your Ambassador have a history of crime? No.
-If so, please elaborate the crimes he/she committed:

Embassy Information
-Location of Embassy? Hespera
-Size of the Embassy? About 100 meters.
-Will you be hiring locally to build the embassy or not? No.

Ambassadorial Staff Information
-Number of Diplomatic Staff: 20
-Number of Service Staff: 50
-Number of Security Staff: 15
-Hiring Locally? No.
-Vehicles to be brought into the country: 3 limousines
-Weapons to be brought into the country: 15 pistols

Trade/Treaty Information
-Do you want us to establish a Scientific Cooperation Pact? No.
-Do you want us to establish a Military Assistance Pact? Yes.
-Do you want us to establish a Free Trade Agreement? No.
-Any other treaties you want to establish? None.

Miscellaneous Information
-Have you read and understood the rules, regulations, and important notes? Yes.
-Have you read and understood the High Emperor's letter? Yes.
-Any Special Requests? No.
-Additional Information? No.

After a spontaneous review, the Imperial Ministry of Foreign Affairs decided to ACCEPT your embassy application. Mr. Johnson, along with his family and diplomats, will be more than welcome to be accommodated in the Imperial Dominion.
It's glad to be back after almost 3 months of inactivity!
---------------
---------------
---------------
...
I am:
An F&NI specialist
A Generalite (Not too much now however)
A Role-player
Extra stuffs include:
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook, Instagram, Vine, Kik and/or Twitter broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, if you are that two percent copy and paste into your sig.
LIKES: Capitalism, Libertarianism, Monarchism, Imperialism
NEUTRAL: Communism, Socialism, Fascism, and Feminism
DISLIKES: Gender Supremacy of any kind and Nazism

User avatar
Rutthenia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1260
Founded: Mar 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:01 pm

National Information
-Full Name of Nation:The Federal Republic of Rutthenia
-Government Type: Federal Parliamentary Republic
-Head of State: President Bern Laeder
-Head of Government: Chancellor Jana Vielkas
-Political Ideology: Democracy, Pro-EU, Libertarian
-Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Austėja Norbutas

Ambassadorial Information
-Full Name of Ambassador: Elsa Bragas
-Age of Ambassador: 31
-Gender of Ambassador: Female
-Passport Number of Ambassador: 2001426397
-Ambassador's Family: Paul (Husband); Analise (Daughter)
-Health or Security Concerns: N/A
-Does your Ambassador have a history of crime? No
-If so, please elaborate the crimes he/she committed:

Embassy Information
-Location of Embassy? Hespera
-Size of the Embassy? 1,000 Square Meters
-Will you be hiring locally to build the embassy or not? Yes

Ambassadorial Staff Information
-Number of Diplomatic Staff: 20
-Number of Service Staff: 28
-Number of Security Staff: 10
-Hiring Locally? Yes
-Vehicles to be brought into the country: 1 Bulletproof MAN NL262 Transit Bus and 4 Bulletproof Hummers
-Weapons to be brought into the country: 12 Pistols and 15 Tazers

Trade/Treaty Information
-Do you want us to establish a Scientific Cooperation Pact? Yes
-Do you want us to establish a Military Assistance Pact? Yes
-Do you want us to establish a Free Trade Agreement? Yes
-Any other treaties you want to establish? A Non-Aggression Treaty and possibly a Union of some sort.

Miscellaneous Information
-Have you read and understood the rules, regulations, and important notes? Yes
-Have you read and understood the High Emperor's letter? Yes
-Any Special Requests? The Ambassador would like an apartment in the capital
-Additional Information? We would be glad if you could apply in our embassy program: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=290519
Last edited by Rutthenia on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PRO: European Union, Russia, Putin, Pan-Slavism, Vince McMahon
ANTI: Ukraine, Poroshenko, Gay Marriage, BLM
Teenager, Male, Belarusian-American, Catholic. Backpacker, have been to about 20 countries. I like WWE.
Right-winger. I don't care about your beliefs unless you won't shut up about them.


"Do you know what the cure for the human condition is? Disease. Because that's the only way one could hope for a cure."

User avatar
Desmendura
Minister
 
Posts: 2741
Founded: Oct 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Desmendura » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:51 am

Rutthenia wrote:
National Information
-Full Name of Nation:The Federal Republic of Rutthenia
-Government Type: Federal Parliamentary Republic
-Head of State: President Bern Laeder
-Head of Government: Chancellor Jana Vielkas
-Political Ideology: Democracy, Pro-EU, Libertarian
-Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Austėja Norbutas

Ambassadorial Information
-Full Name of Ambassador: Elsa Bragas
-Age of Ambassador: 31
-Gender of Ambassador: Female
-Passport Number of Ambassador: 2001426397
-Ambassador's Family: Paul (Husband); Analise (Daughter)
-Health or Security Concerns: N/A
-Does your Ambassador have a history of crime? No
-If so, please elaborate the crimes he/she committed:

Embassy Information
-Location of Embassy? Hespera
-Size of the Embassy? 1,000 Square Meters
-Will you be hiring locally to build the embassy or not? Yes

Ambassadorial Staff Information
-Number of Diplomatic Staff: 20
-Number of Service Staff: 28
-Number of Security Staff: 10
-Hiring Locally? Yes
-Vehicles to be brought into the country: 1 Bulletproof MAN NL262 Transit Bus and 4 Bulletproof Hummers
-Weapons to be brought into the country: 12 Pistols and 15 Tazers

Trade/Treaty Information
-Do you want us to establish a Scientific Cooperation Pact? Yes
-Do you want us to establish a Military Assistance Pact? Yes
-Do you want us to establish a Free Trade Agreement? Yes
-Any other treaties you want to establish? A Non-Aggression Treaty and possibly a Union of some sort.

Miscellaneous Information
-Have you read and understood the rules, regulations, and important notes? Yes
-Have you read and understood the High Emperor's letter? Yes
-Any Special Requests? The Ambassador would like an apartment in the capital
-Additional Information? We would be glad if you could apply in our embassy program: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=290519

After a review, the Imperial Ministry of Foreign Affairs has decided to ACCEPT your application.
Last edited by Desmendura on Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
It's glad to be back after almost 3 months of inactivity!
---------------
---------------
---------------
...
I am:
An F&NI specialist
A Generalite (Not too much now however)
A Role-player
Extra stuffs include:
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook, Instagram, Vine, Kik and/or Twitter broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, if you are that two percent copy and paste into your sig.
LIKES: Capitalism, Libertarianism, Monarchism, Imperialism
NEUTRAL: Communism, Socialism, Fascism, and Feminism
DISLIKES: Gender Supremacy of any kind and Nazism

User avatar
Rutthenia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1260
Founded: Mar 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:32 pm

:palm: Austėja Norbutas has decided to suspend the application for now because of the ridiculous policy.
Last edited by Rutthenia on Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PRO: European Union, Russia, Putin, Pan-Slavism, Vince McMahon
ANTI: Ukraine, Poroshenko, Gay Marriage, BLM
Teenager, Male, Belarusian-American, Catholic. Backpacker, have been to about 20 countries. I like WWE.
Right-winger. I don't care about your beliefs unless you won't shut up about them.


"Do you know what the cure for the human condition is? Disease. Because that's the only way one could hope for a cure."

User avatar
Desmendura
Minister
 
Posts: 2741
Founded: Oct 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Desmendura » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:23 pm

Rutthenia wrote::palm: Austėja Norbutas has decided to suspend the application for now because of the ridiculous policy.

OoC: :eyebrow: Fine, imma lower the population limit to 200 million.
It's glad to be back after almost 3 months of inactivity!
---------------
---------------
---------------
...
I am:
An F&NI specialist
A Generalite (Not too much now however)
A Role-player
Extra stuffs include:
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook, Instagram, Vine, Kik and/or Twitter broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, if you are that two percent copy and paste into your sig.
LIKES: Capitalism, Libertarianism, Monarchism, Imperialism
NEUTRAL: Communism, Socialism, Fascism, and Feminism
DISLIKES: Gender Supremacy of any kind and Nazism

User avatar
Rutthenia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1260
Founded: Mar 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:29 pm

Desmendura wrote:
Rutthenia wrote::palm: Austėja Norbutas has decided to suspend the application for now because of the ridiculous policy.

OoC: :eyebrow: Fine, imma lower the population limit to 200 million.

OOC: Thanks dude. Sorry about that. I just think the policy is quite strange and ridiculous.
PRO: European Union, Russia, Putin, Pan-Slavism, Vince McMahon
ANTI: Ukraine, Poroshenko, Gay Marriage, BLM
Teenager, Male, Belarusian-American, Catholic. Backpacker, have been to about 20 countries. I like WWE.
Right-winger. I don't care about your beliefs unless you won't shut up about them.


"Do you know what the cure for the human condition is? Disease. Because that's the only way one could hope for a cure."

User avatar
Desmendura
Minister
 
Posts: 2741
Founded: Oct 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Desmendura » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:32 pm

Rutthenia wrote:
Desmendura wrote:OoC: :eyebrow: Fine, imma lower the population limit to 200 million.

OOC: Thanks dude. Sorry about that. I just think the policy is quite strange and ridiculous.

OoC: No problem.
It's glad to be back after almost 3 months of inactivity!
---------------
---------------
---------------
...
I am:
An F&NI specialist
A Generalite (Not too much now however)
A Role-player
Extra stuffs include:
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook, Instagram, Vine, Kik and/or Twitter broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, if you are that two percent copy and paste into your sig.
LIKES: Capitalism, Libertarianism, Monarchism, Imperialism
NEUTRAL: Communism, Socialism, Fascism, and Feminism
DISLIKES: Gender Supremacy of any kind and Nazism

User avatar
Desmendura
Minister
 
Posts: 2741
Founded: Oct 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Desmendura » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:32 am

Bumpitybumpbump
It's glad to be back after almost 3 months of inactivity!
---------------
---------------
---------------
...
I am:
An F&NI specialist
A Generalite (Not too much now however)
A Role-player
Extra stuffs include:
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook, Instagram, Vine, Kik and/or Twitter broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, if you are that two percent copy and paste into your sig.
LIKES: Capitalism, Libertarianism, Monarchism, Imperialism
NEUTRAL: Communism, Socialism, Fascism, and Feminism
DISLIKES: Gender Supremacy of any kind and Nazism

User avatar
New Euthenia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 387
Founded: Feb 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Euthenia » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:28 am

National Information
-Full Name of Nation: The Republic of New Euthenia
-Government Type: Unitary presidential Constitutional democracy
-Head of State: Pres. John Hartman
-Head of Government: Joe Morrison
-Political Ideology: Capitalism, Democracy, Non-interventionism
-Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Alexander Hartman

Ambassadorial Information
-Full Name of Ambassador: Marie Lourdes
-Age of Ambassador: 47
-Gender of Ambassador: F
-Passport Number of Ambassador: 09088675
-Ambassador's Family: George (husband), Laura (daughter), Jorge (son, pronounced like HOR-hey)
-Health or Security Concerns:] No
-Does your Ambassador have a history of crime? No
-If so, please elaborate the crimes he/she committed:

Embassy Information
-Location of Embassy? Veyra
-Size of the Embassy? Small ((I don't like math, therefore, measurement is not for me))
-Will you be hiring locally to build the embassy or not? Yes

Ambassadorial Staff Information
-Number of Diplomatic Staff: 10
-Number of Service Staff: 7
-Number of Security Staff: 9
-Hiring Locally? No
-Vehicles to be brought into the country: 1 transit bus, 1 Bentley Mulsanne
-Weapons to be brought into the country: 2 tazers, 5 pistols

Trade/Treaty Information
-Do you want us to establish a Scientific Cooperation Pact? Yes
-Do you want us to establish a Military Assistance Pact? Yes
-Do you want us to establish a Free Trade Agreement? No
-Any other treaties you want to establish? Otherwise no

Miscellaneous Information
-Have you read and understood the rules, regulations, and important notes? Yes
-Have you read and understood the High Emperor's letter? Yes
-Any Special Requests? Yes
-Additional Information?
Marie Lourdes has a very good sense of humour that she laughs at everything she sees.

User avatar
Desmendura
Minister
 
Posts: 2741
Founded: Oct 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Desmendura » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:17 am

New Euthenia wrote:
National Information
-Full Name of Nation: The Republic of New Euthenia
-Government Type: Unitary presidential Constitutional democracy
-Head of State: Pres. John Hartman
-Head of Government: Joe Morrison
-Political Ideology: Capitalism, Democracy, Non-interventionism
-Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Alexander Hartman

Ambassadorial Information
-Full Name of Ambassador: Marie Lourdes
-Age of Ambassador: 47
-Gender of Ambassador: F
-Passport Number of Ambassador: 09088675
-Ambassador's Family: George (husband), Laura (daughter), Jorge (son, pronounced like HOR-hey)
-Health or Security Concerns:] No
-Does your Ambassador have a history of crime? No
-If so, please elaborate the crimes he/she committed:

Embassy Information
-Location of Embassy? Veyra
-Size of the Embassy? Small ((I don't like math, therefore, measurement is not for me))
-Will you be hiring locally to build the embassy or not? Yes

Ambassadorial Staff Information
-Number of Diplomatic Staff: 10
-Number of Service Staff: 7
-Number of Security Staff: 9
-Hiring Locally? No
-Vehicles to be brought into the country: 1 transit bus, 1 Bentley Mulsanne
-Weapons to be brought into the country: 2 tazers, 5 pistols

Trade/Treaty Information
-Do you want us to establish a Scientific Cooperation Pact? Yes
-Do you want us to establish a Military Assistance Pact? Yes
-Do you want us to establish a Free Trade Agreement? No
-Any other treaties you want to establish? Otherwise no

Miscellaneous Information
-Have you read and understood the rules, regulations, and important notes? Yes
-Have you read and understood the High Emperor's letter? Yes
-Any Special Requests? Yes
-Additional Information?
Marie Lourdes has a very good sense of humor that she laughs at everything she sees.

After a spontaneous review, the Imperial Ministry of Foreign Affairs decided to ACCEPT your embassy application. Ms. Lourdes, along with his family and diplomats, will be more than welcome to be accommodated in the Imperial Dominion.
Last edited by Desmendura on Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's glad to be back after almost 3 months of inactivity!
---------------
---------------
---------------
...
I am:
An F&NI specialist
A Generalite (Not too much now however)
A Role-player
Extra stuffs include:
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook, Instagram, Vine, Kik and/or Twitter broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, if you are that two percent copy and paste into your sig.
LIKES: Capitalism, Libertarianism, Monarchism, Imperialism
NEUTRAL: Communism, Socialism, Fascism, and Feminism
DISLIKES: Gender Supremacy of any kind and Nazism

User avatar
Desmendura
Minister
 
Posts: 2741
Founded: Oct 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Desmendura » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:05 pm

Bumpitybumpbump
It's glad to be back after almost 3 months of inactivity!
---------------
---------------
---------------
...
I am:
An F&NI specialist
A Generalite (Not too much now however)
A Role-player
Extra stuffs include:
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook, Instagram, Vine, Kik and/or Twitter broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, if you are that two percent copy and paste into your sig.
LIKES: Capitalism, Libertarianism, Monarchism, Imperialism
NEUTRAL: Communism, Socialism, Fascism, and Feminism
DISLIKES: Gender Supremacy of any kind and Nazism

User avatar
Lolomz
Minister
 
Posts: 2148
Founded: Apr 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lolomz » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:22 am

National Information
-Full Name of Nation: the presidential republic of lolomz
-Government Type: presidential republic
-Head of State: the president mark johnson
-Head of Government: n/a
-Political Ideology: liberal conservatism , military and security , constitution follower
-Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: secretary of state josh baum

Ambassadorial Information
-Full Name of Ambassador: dani daniel shaw
-Age of Ambassador: 25
-Gender of Ambassador: male
-Passport Number of Ambassador: 223052
-Ambassador's Family: n/a
-Health or Security Concerns: allergic to lemons
-Does your Ambassador have a history of crime? n/a
-If so, please elaborate the crimes he/she committed:

Embassy Information
-Location of Embassy? sky carper when possible
-Size of the Embassy? apartment on sky carper
-Will you be hiring locally to build the embassy or not? yes

Ambassadorial Staff Information
-Number of Diplomatic Staff: 2 ( the ambassador dani shaw and his assistant john doe )
-Number of Service Staff:3
-Number of Security Staff:5
-Hiring Locally? yes
-Vehicles to be brought into the country: 1 maserati
-Weapons to be brought into the country: 3 pistols from beretta kind

Trade/Treaty Information
-Do you want us to establish a Scientific Cooperation Pact? yes
-Do you want us to establish a Military Assistance Pact? yes
-Do you want us to establish a Free Trade Agreement? yes
-Any other treaties you want to establish? exchange of ambassadors : viewtopic.php?f=23&t=293552#p19824922

Miscellaneous Information
-Have you read and understood the rules, regulations, and important notes? yes
-Have you read and understood the High Emperor's letter? yes
-Any Special Requests? n/a
-Additional Information?
Pro: Suid Afrika, Imperial State of Iran, Rhodesia,Republic Of China ,Seperate but equal policy on the US, Capitalism,whites-only voting rights. Hasmite rule on jordan
Anti: Socialism/Social democracy/etc.. ,Palestine,Saudi Arabia,Islamic Republic Of Iran,end of the aparthied on Suid Afrika(South africa it's ilegtimate nation on my eyes).
RP Data :
Regime : Aparthied
RP name: The White Republic Of Suid Afrika
Prime Minister: Henrik Forward

User avatar
Pey
Diplomat
 
Posts: 790
Founded: Oct 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pey » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:17 am

National Information
-Full Name of Nation: The Republic of Pey
-Government Type: Democracy
-Head of State: Eric Coleman
-Head of Government: Eric Coleman
-Political Ideology: Liberalism
-Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Jacob Newmark

Ambassadorial Information
-Full Name of Ambassador: Bill Keane
-Age of Ambassador: 28
-Gender of Ambassador: Male
-Passport Number of Ambassador: 478902
-Ambassador's Family: Katherine Keane (wife)
-Health or Security Concerns: N/A
-Does your Ambassador have a history of crime?
-If so, please elaborate the crimes he/she committed:

Embassy Information
-Location of Embassy? Hespera
-Size of the Embassy? 1,000 sq. meters
-Will you be hiring locally to build the embassy or not? Yes

Ambassadorial Staff Information
-Number of Diplomatic Staff: 15
-Number of Service Staff: 20
-Number of Security Staff: 15
-Hiring Locally? Yes
-Vehicles to be brought into the country: 1 Limo, 2 Motorcycles
-Weapons to be brought into the country: Each guard should be armed with a pistol (non-lethal) and a baton.

Trade/Treaty Information
-Do you want us to establish a Scientific Cooperation Pact? Yes
-Do you want us to establish a Military Assistance Pact? No
-Do you want us to establish a Free Trade Agreement? Yes
-Any other treaties you want to establish?

Miscellaneous Information
-Have you read and understood the rules, regulations, and important notes? Yes
-Have you read and understood the High Emperor's letter? Yes
-Any Special Requests? Please apply for an embassy in our country (link in sig)
-Additional Information?
Winner of the 2014 NSG World Fair TriWrathlon
Embassy Program
This is just filler so I can have another line in my sig.

User avatar
New Terrisia
Attaché
 
Posts: 68
Founded: May 16, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby New Terrisia » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:16 am

National Information
-Full Name of Nation: The Kingdom of New Terrisia
-Government Type: Absolute Monarchy
-Head of State: King Hiram d'Archingmar
-Head of Government: King Hiram d'Archingmar
-Political Ideology: Monarchism
-Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Lord Edurn Grenzerai of Andraca

Ambassadorial Information
-Full Name of Ambassador: Count William Brigsmore of Tressel
-Age of Ambassador: 46 years
-Gender of Ambassador: Male
-Passport Number of Ambassador: 31195855
-Ambassador's Family: Comital Consort Adrienne Brigsmore of Tressel
-Health or Security Concerns: None
-Does your Ambassador have a history of crime? No
-If so, please elaborate the crimes he/she committed: N/A

Embassy Information
-Location of Embassy? Veyra
-Size of the Embassy? 330,000 Square meters
-Will you be hiring locally to build the embassy or not? Yes, local construction crews will be permitted to construct all parts of the facility except those related directly to the security of the ambassador.

Ambassadorial Staff Information
-Number of Diplomatic Staff: 6
-Number of Service Staff: 1 Butler, 1 Housekeeper, 1 Cook, 1 Chauffeur, 1 Valet, 1 Lady's Maid, 6 Footmen, 6 Maids, 2 Pages, 1 Écuyer
-Number of Security Staff: 5 Toro Mercurial Security Specialists, 4 Members of the Foreign Guard
-Hiring Locally? No
-Vehicles to be brought into the country: 2x Rolls Royce Phantom Guardians, 4x Rolls Royce Ghost Protectors, 1x Bell 525 Relentless
-Weapons to be brought into the country: 5 Batons, 5 Tasers, 4 Double Barrel 12 Gauge Shoguns with non-lethal ammunition

Trade/Treaty Information
-Do you want us to establish a Scientific Cooperation Pact? No
-Do you want us to establish a Military Assistance Pact? No
-Do you want us to establish a Free Trade Agreement? Yes
-Any other treaties you want to establish? A Treaty of neutrality would be acceptable, as the Kingdom of Terrisia is eager to pursue amicable relationships with the other monarchies and imperial powers of the world.

Miscellaneous Information
-Have you read and understood the rules, regulations, and important notes? Yes.
-Have you read and understood the High Emperor's letter? Yes.
-Any Special Requests? No.
-Additional Information? None.

User avatar
Desmendura
Minister
 
Posts: 2741
Founded: Oct 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Desmendura » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:53 pm

Pey wrote:
National Information
-Full Name of Nation: The Republic of Pey
-Government Type: Democracy
-Head of State: Eric Coleman
-Head of Government: Eric Coleman
-Political Ideology: Liberalism
-Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Jacob Newmark

Ambassadorial Information
-Full Name of Ambassador: Bill Keane
-Age of Ambassador: 28
-Gender of Ambassador: Male
-Passport Number of Ambassador: 478902
-Ambassador's Family: Katherine Keane (wife)
-Health or Security Concerns: N/A
-Does your Ambassador have a history of crime?
-If so, please elaborate the crimes he/she committed:

Embassy Information
-Location of Embassy? Hespera
-Size of the Embassy? 1,000 sq. meters
-Will you be hiring locally to build the embassy or not? Yes

Ambassadorial Staff Information
-Number of Diplomatic Staff: 15
-Number of Service Staff: 20
-Number of Security Staff: 15
-Hiring Locally? Yes
-Vehicles to be brought into the country: 1 Limo, 2 Motorcycles
-Weapons to be brought into the country: Each guard should be armed with a pistol (non-lethal) and a baton.

Trade/Treaty Information
-Do you want us to establish a Scientific Cooperation Pact? Yes
-Do you want us to establish a Military Assistance Pact? No
-Do you want us to establish a Free Trade Agreement? Yes
-Any other treaties you want to establish?

Miscellaneous Information
-Have you read and understood the rules, regulations, and important notes? Yes
-Have you read and understood the High Emperor's letter? Yes
-Any Special Requests? Please apply for an embassy in our country (link in sig)
-Additional Information?

After a spontaneous review, the Imperial Ministry of Foreign Affairs decided to ACCEPT your embassy application. Mr. Keane, along with his family and diplomats, will be more than welcome to be accommodated in the Imperial Dominion.

New Terrisia wrote:
National Information
-Full Name of Nation: The Kingdom of New Terrisia
-Government Type: Absolute Monarchy
-Head of State: King Hiram d'Archingmar
-Head of Government: King Hiram d'Archingmar
-Political Ideology: Monarchism
-Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Lord Edurn Grenzerai of Andraca

Ambassadorial Information
-Full Name of Ambassador: Count William Brigsmore of Tressel
-Age of Ambassador: 46 years
-Gender of Ambassador: Male
-Passport Number of Ambassador: 31195855
-Ambassador's Family: Comital Consort Adrienne Brigsmore of Tressel
-Health or Security Concerns: None
-Does your Ambassador have a history of crime? No
-If so, please elaborate the crimes he/she committed: N/A

Embassy Information
-Location of Embassy? Veyra
-Size of the Embassy? 330,000 Square meters
-Will you be hiring locally to build the embassy or not? Yes, local construction crews will be permitted to construct all parts of the facility except those related directly to the security of the ambassador.

Ambassadorial Staff Information
-Number of Diplomatic Staff: 6
-Number of Service Staff: 1 Butler, 1 Housekeeper, 1 Cook, 1 Chauffeur, 1 Valet, 1 Lady's Maid, 6 Footmen, 6 Maids, 2 Pages, 1 Écuyer
-Number of Security Staff: 5 Toro Mercurial Security Specialists, 4 Members of the Foreign Guard
-Hiring Locally? No
-Vehicles to be brought into the country: 2x Rolls Royce Phantom Guardians, 4x Rolls Royce Ghost Protectors, 1x Bell 525 Relentless
-Weapons to be brought into the country: 5 Batons, 5 Tasers, 4 Double Barrel 12 Gauge Shoguns with non-lethal ammunition

Trade/Treaty Information
-Do you want us to establish a Scientific Cooperation Pact? No
-Do you want us to establish a Military Assistance Pact? No
-Do you want us to establish a Free Trade Agreement? Yes
-Any other treaties you want to establish? A Treaty of neutrality would be acceptable, as the Kingdom of Terrisia is eager to pursue amicable relationships with the other monarchies and imperial powers of the world.

Miscellaneous Information
-Have you read and understood the rules, regulations, and important notes? Yes.
-Have you read and understood the High Emperor's letter? Yes.
-Any Special Requests? No.
-Additional Information? None.

After a spontaneous review, the Imperial Ministry of Foreign Affairs decided to ACCEPT your embassy application. Mr. Brigsmore, along with his family and diplomats, will be more than welcome to be accommodated in the Imperial Dominion.

Lolomz wrote:
National Information
-Full Name of Nation: the presidential republic of lolomz
-Government Type: presidential republic
-Head of State: the president mark johnson
-Head of Government: n/a
-Political Ideology: liberal conservatism , military and security , constitution follower
-Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: secretary of state josh baum

Ambassadorial Information
-Full Name of Ambassador: dani daniel shaw
-Age of Ambassador: 25
-Gender of Ambassador: male
-Passport Number of Ambassador: 223052
-Ambassador's Family: n/a
-Health or Security Concerns: allergic to lemons
-Does your Ambassador have a history of crime? n/a
-If so, please elaborate the crimes he/she committed:

Embassy Information
-Location of Embassy? sky carper when possible
-Size of the Embassy? apartment on sky carper
-Will you be hiring locally to build the embassy or not? yes

Ambassadorial Staff Information
-Number of Diplomatic Staff: 2 ( the ambassador dani shaw and his assistant john doe )
-Number of Service Staff:3
-Number of Security Staff:5
-Hiring Locally? yes
-Vehicles to be brought into the country: 1 maserati
-Weapons to be brought into the country: 3 pistols from beretta kind

Trade/Treaty Information
-Do you want us to establish a Scientific Cooperation Pact? yes
-Do you want us to establish a Military Assistance Pact? yes
-Do you want us to establish a Free Trade Agreement? yes
-Any other treaties you want to establish? exchange of ambassadors : viewtopic.php?f=23&t=293552#p19824922

Miscellaneous Information
-Have you read and understood the rules, regulations, and important notes? yes
-Have you read and understood the High Emperor's letter? yes
-Any Special Requests? n/a
-Additional Information?

After a spontaneous review, the Imperial Ministry of Foreign Affairs decided to ACCEPT your embassy application. Mr. Shaw, along with his family and diplomats, will be more than welcome to be accommodated in the Imperial Dominion. We decided locate your embassy in Hespera since you didn't mention any specific city.
It's glad to be back after almost 3 months of inactivity!
---------------
---------------
---------------
...
I am:
An F&NI specialist
A Generalite (Not too much now however)
A Role-player
Extra stuffs include:
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook, Instagram, Vine, Kik and/or Twitter broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, if you are that two percent copy and paste into your sig.
LIKES: Capitalism, Libertarianism, Monarchism, Imperialism
NEUTRAL: Communism, Socialism, Fascism, and Feminism
DISLIKES: Gender Supremacy of any kind and Nazism

User avatar
Desmendura
Minister
 
Posts: 2741
Founded: Oct 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Desmendura » Mon May 05, 2014 11:14 pm

Bumpitybumpbump
Last edited by Desmendura on Sun May 18, 2014 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's glad to be back after almost 3 months of inactivity!
---------------
---------------
---------------
...
I am:
An F&NI specialist
A Generalite (Not too much now however)
A Role-player
Extra stuffs include:
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook, Instagram, Vine, Kik and/or Twitter broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, if you are that two percent copy and paste into your sig.
LIKES: Capitalism, Libertarianism, Monarchism, Imperialism
NEUTRAL: Communism, Socialism, Fascism, and Feminism
DISLIKES: Gender Supremacy of any kind and Nazism

User avatar
Pacific Independence
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 480
Founded: Nov 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Independence » Mon May 05, 2014 11:36 pm

National Information
-Full Name of Nation: The Principality of Pacific Independence
-Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
-Head of State: Prince Michael Turner I
-Head of Government: None (PM was assassinated recently)
-Political Ideology: Socialist leaning Capitalism
-Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Jules Mandy, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Ambassadorial Information
-Full Name of Ambassador: Logan Gage
-Age of Ambassador: 31
-Gender of Ambassador: Male
-Passport Number of Ambassador: 56123
-Ambassador's Family: Ana (7)
-Health or Security Concerns: Logan has mild PTSD, prone to nightmares occasionally
-Does your Ambassador have a history of crime?: NA
-If so, please elaborate the crimes he/she committed: NA

Embassy Information
-Location of Embassy? Verya
-Size of the Embassy? 1000 square meters
-Will you be hiring locally to build the embassy or not? Yes

Ambassadorial Staff Information
-Number of Diplomatic Staff: 15
-Number of Service Staff: 10
-Number of Security Staff: 20
-Hiring Locally? Yes (Service/Security)
-Vehicles to be brought into the country: None, but local bulletproof vehicles
-Weapons to be brought into the country: 5 M16s, 10 pistols

Trade/Treaty Information
-Do you want us to establish a Scientific Cooperation Pact? Possibly
-Do you want us to establish a Military Assistance Pact? Yes
-Do you want us to establish a Free Trade Agreement? Yes
-Any other treaties you want to establish?

Miscellaneous Information
-Have you read and understood the rules, regulations, and important notes? Yes
-Have you read and understood the High Emperor's letter? Yes
-Any Special Requests? None, we wish to see your progress after we aided you in your war
-Additional Information?None
I am a white Southerner from Mississippi.

User avatar
Desmendura
Minister
 
Posts: 2741
Founded: Oct 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Desmendura » Mon May 05, 2014 11:54 pm

Pacific Independence wrote:
National Information
-Full Name of Nation: The Principality of Pacific Independence
-Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
-Head of State: Prince Michael Turner I
-Head of Government: None (PM was assassinated recently)
-Political Ideology: Socialist leaning Capitalism
-Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Jules Mandy, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Ambassadorial Information
-Full Name of Ambassador: Logan Gage
-Age of Ambassador: 31
-Gender of Ambassador: Male
-Passport Number of Ambassador: 56123
-Ambassador's Family: Ana (7)
-Health or Security Concerns: Logan has mild PTSD, prone to nightmares occasionally
-Does your Ambassador have a history of crime?: NA
-If so, please elaborate the crimes he/she committed: NA

Embassy Information
-Location of Embassy? Verya
-Size of the Embassy? 1000 square meters
-Will you be hiring locally to build the embassy or not? Yes

Ambassadorial Staff Information
-Number of Diplomatic Staff: 15
-Number of Service Staff: 10
-Number of Security Staff: 20
-Hiring Locally? Yes (Service/Security)
-Vehicles to be brought into the country: None, but local bulletproof vehicles
-Weapons to be brought into the country: 5 M16s, 10 pistols

Trade/Treaty Information
-Do you want us to establish a Scientific Cooperation Pact? Possibly
-Do you want us to establish a Military Assistance Pact? Yes
-Do you want us to establish a Free Trade Agreement? Yes
-Any other treaties you want to establish?

Miscellaneous Information
-Have you read and understood the rules, regulations, and important notes? Yes
-Have you read and understood the High Emperor's letter? Yes
-Any Special Requests? None, we wish to see your progress after we aided you in your war
-Additional Information?None

After a spontaneous review, the Imperial Ministry of Foreign Affairs decided to ACCEPT your embassy application. Mr. Gage, along with his family and diplomats, will be more than welcome to be accommodated in the Imperial Dominion. And as per your special request, we progressed quite well after the D-D war and performed superbly in the wars that followed.
It's glad to be back after almost 3 months of inactivity!
---------------
---------------
---------------
...
I am:
An F&NI specialist
A Generalite (Not too much now however)
A Role-player
Extra stuffs include:
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook, Instagram, Vine, Kik and/or Twitter broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, if you are that two percent copy and paste into your sig.
LIKES: Capitalism, Libertarianism, Monarchism, Imperialism
NEUTRAL: Communism, Socialism, Fascism, and Feminism
DISLIKES: Gender Supremacy of any kind and Nazism

User avatar
Gustavpolis
Attaché
 
Posts: 70
Founded: Apr 28, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Gustavpolis » Tue May 06, 2014 12:06 am

National Information
-Full Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Gustavpolis
-Government Type: Monarchy
-Head of State: King Gustav I
-Head of Government: King Gustav I
-Political Ideology: LiberaL
-Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Edward Tanoto

Ambassadorial Information
-Full Name of Ambassador: Rendy Nur Akbar
-Age of Ambassador: 29
-Gender of Ambassador: Male
-Passport Number of Ambassador: A 4470859
-Ambassador's Family: Wife and two kids
-Health or Security Concerns: None.
-Does your Ambassador have a history of crime? No.
-If so, please elaborate the crimes he/she committed:

Embassy Information
-Location of Embassy? Veyra
-Size of the Embassy? About 400 meters square
-Will you be hiring locally to build the embassy or not? Yes

Ambassadorial Staff Information
-Number of Diplomatic Staff: 20
-Number of Service Staff: 10
-Number of Security Staff: 5
-Hiring Locally? No
-Vehicles to be brought into the country: 3 limousines, 3 Aston Martin DB9s
-Weapons to be brought into the country: 10 pistols

Trade/Treaty Information
-Do you want us to establish a Scientific Cooperation Pact? Yes
-Do you want us to establish a Military Assistance Pact? Yes
-Do you want us to establish a Free Trade Agreement? Yes
-Any other treaties you want to establish? None

Miscellaneous Information
-Have you read and understood the rules, regulations, and important notes? Yes
-Have you read and understood the High Emperor's letter? Yes
-Any Special Requests? No
-Additional Information? No
King Gustav I
Leader of Gustavpolis

User avatar
Desmendura
Minister
 
Posts: 2741
Founded: Oct 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Desmendura » Tue May 06, 2014 4:11 am

Gustavpolis wrote:National Information
-Full Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Gustavpolis
-Government Type: Monarchy
-Head of State: King Gustav I
-Head of Government: King Gustav I
-Political Ideology: LiberaL
-Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Edward Tanoto

Ambassadorial Information
-Full Name of Ambassador: Rendy Nur Akbar
-Age of Ambassador: 29
-Gender of Ambassador: Male
-Passport Number of Ambassador: A 4470859
-Ambassador's Family: Wife and two kids
-Health or Security Concerns: None.
-Does your Ambassador have a history of crime? No.
-If so, please elaborate the crimes he/she committed:

Embassy Information
-Location of Embassy? Veyra
-Size of the Embassy? About 400 meters square
-Will you be hiring locally to build the embassy or not? Yes

Ambassadorial Staff Information
-Number of Diplomatic Staff: 20
-Number of Service Staff: 10
-Number of Security Staff: 5
-Hiring Locally? No
-Vehicles to be brought into the country: 3 limousines, 3 Aston Martin DB9s
-Weapons to be brought into the country: 10 pistols

Trade/Treaty Information
-Do you want us to establish a Scientific Cooperation Pact? Yes
-Do you want us to establish a Military Assistance Pact? Yes
-Do you want us to establish a Free Trade Agreement? Yes
-Any other treaties you want to establish? None

Miscellaneous Information
-Have you read and understood the rules, regulations, and important notes? Yes
-Have you read and understood the High Emperor's letter? Yes
-Any Special Requests? No
-Additional Information? No

After a spontaneous review, the Imperial Ministry of Foreign Affairs decided to ACCEPT your embassy application. Mr. Akbar, along with his family and diplomats, will be more than welcome to be accommodated in the Imperial Dominion.
Last edited by Desmendura on Tue May 06, 2014 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's glad to be back after almost 3 months of inactivity!
---------------
---------------
---------------
...
I am:
An F&NI specialist
A Generalite (Not too much now however)
A Role-player
Extra stuffs include:
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook, Instagram, Vine, Kik and/or Twitter broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, if you are that two percent copy and paste into your sig.
LIKES: Capitalism, Libertarianism, Monarchism, Imperialism
NEUTRAL: Communism, Socialism, Fascism, and Feminism
DISLIKES: Gender Supremacy of any kind and Nazism

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads