NATION

PASSWORD

Your Nation's Air Force Mark II:

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Consortium of Manchukuo
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Consortium of Manchukuo » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:11 pm

Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:-single tear-

No malicious intent, ofc.

But is it an African or a European bird?
Just pretend this is a signature or whatnot.

Jute
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 28, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Jute » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:03 am

Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:-single tear-

No malicious intent, ofc.

Haha, oh my gosh, this is awesome! Thanks :lol2:
Carl Sagan, astrophysicist and atheist wrote:"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality.
When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages,
when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling,
that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual...
The notion that science and spirituality are somehow mutually exclusive does a disservice to both."
Italios wrote:Jute's probably some sort of Robin Hood-type outlaw
"Boys and girls so happy, young and gay / Don't let false worldly joy carry your hearts away."

See the Jutean language! Talk to me about all. Avian air force flag (via) Is Religion Dangerous?

Scepez
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Scepez » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:09 am

The SCËCHSCTAAFENÉNSES.
We chose that confusing name because it would steer away their attention from the actual plane.
???

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:05 pm

OK, so for various reasons I went and retconned my Air Force lineup, swapping the F-16As for Mirage 2000Es, and altering the MRTT listing to accomodate the lack of need for a boom.

Not sure if that was a good change.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Crookfur
Postmaster-General

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Crookfur » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:25 pm

Vassenor wrote:OK, so for various reasons I went and retconned my Air Force lineup, swapping the F-16As for Mirage 2000Es, and altering the MRTT listing to accomodate the lack of need for a boom.

Not sure if that was a good change.

Is change of most sexiness
The Kingdom of Crookfur
Your ordinary everyday scotiodanavian freedom loving utopia!

And yes I do like big old guns, why do you ask?

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:48 pm

It does occur to me that it means I have no way to AAR my Wedgetails.

Unless I retcon those to have the same sort of probe that the RAF fitted to its Sentries.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

San-Silvacian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby San-Silvacian » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:46 pm

Mirage 2000s are the sexiest of lightweight fighters.
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░█░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░▀▀▀▄░░░░▐█░░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░░▀█▄
░░█░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░░▀░░░▐█░░░░░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░█▀
░▐▌░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░▐▌
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:31 am

OK, did another change and swapped the A310 for A330s with the French / Aussie setup of boom and pods.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

Jaguito
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jaguito » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:11 pm

The Republic of Jaguito National Air Force is responsible for operating all aircraft belonging to the Ministry of Defence, including helicopters. It's primary role is Air Defence of the country and Air Supremacy, it is also required to support ground forces during conventional warfare, domestic counter-insurgency reconnaissance and strike missions against guerrillas and drug cartels operating in the jungle, transport and maritime patrol.

Current Aircraft Inventory

Multirole Fighters

F-16C - The F-16C is the primary fixed wing fighter aircraft of the JNAF. 132 are currently in service, replaced the F-5

F-16D - Twin seat F-16. 48 are in service, replaced the F-5.

Observation and Light Attack

OV-10 Bronco - 84 Bronco's are operational.

Transport

C-130 Hercules - 32 C-130's are operated by the Air Force fulfilling all transport duties.

KC-135 - 6 ex-USAF KC-135's are operated by the Air Force to give the Air Force an aerial refueling capability.

Boeing 767-200 - 1 operated as Presidential Transport.

Airborne Early Warning

Embraer R-99A - 6 R-99A's are in service.

Maritime patrol

Embraer P-99 - 15 P-99's are in service for maritime patrol duties.

Trainers

T-38 - Jet Trainer

Cessna T-37 Tweet

Helicopters

Bell AH-1 Cobra - 42 in service

Bell UH-1 Iroquois - 152 in service

OH-58D - 48 in service

MH-6 - 56 in service

Bell 206 - 32 in service

Many of Jaguito's aircraft are starting to show their age, the Government has written up an extensive future procurement program to be completed by 2025.

Future Procurement

Fighters

F-16E - 132 F-16E's are to be procured to gradually replace all the F-16C models in service. A number of F-16C's will be upgraded and flown along with the F-16E's before their retirement by 2025.

F-16F - 48 F-16F's are to be procured to gradually replace the F-16D. F-16D's will receive upgrades like the F-16C's and continue to fly until their retirement in 2025.

Observation and Attack

The Air Force is looking to replace it's 84-strong fleet of OV-10 Bronco's. The current competitors are the OV-10X Super Bronco but also the 314 Super Tucano. All 84 OV-10 Airframes will be fully replaced by 2020 at the latest by either the OV-10X or the Super Tucano.

Transport

A replacement for the C-130 is desired. The current competitors are the Embraer KC-390, C-130J Super Hercules or the smaller CASA C-295. All 32 airframes are to be replaced between 2020-2025.

The Embraer KC-390 will be procured to replace the KC-135's

Trainers

The Air Force will replace all it's T-37 Tweets with Super Tucano's by 2020

There is competition for the replacement of the T-38's. Either the Yak-130 based M-346 Master or KAI T-50 Golden Eagle will replace all T-38's by 2025.

Helicopters

AH-1Z - the government wishes to acquire 42 AH-1Z vipers to replace the aged AH-1's.

The UH-1 replacement will be two part. 116 UH-60 blackhawks will be acquired along with 36 MH-60 Pave Hawks.

The OH-58D's will be upgraded to OH-58F standard.

Strike fighter

Due to the increasing risk of conventional conflict in the future the Government is looking to acquire 16 strike fighters or multirole fighters optimized for ground attack. The competitors are the F-15E Strike Eagle or ex-RAF Tornado GR4's. However it is increasingly likely the Government may simply opt for additional F-16E's/F's

Organized States
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:00 am

Jaguito wrote:The Republic of Jaguito National Air Force is responsible for operating all aircraft belonging to the Ministry of Defence, including helicopters. It's primary role is Air Defence of the country and Air Supremacy, it is also required to support ground forces during conventional warfare, domestic counter-insurgency reconnaissance and strike missions against guerrillas and drug cartels operating in the jungle, transport and maritime patrol.

Current Aircraft Inventory

Multirole Fighters

F-16C - The F-16C is the primary fixed wing fighter aircraft of the JNAF. 132 are currently in service, replaced the F-5

F-16D - Twin seat F-16. 48 are in service, replaced the F-5.

Observation and Light Attack

OV-10 Bronco - 84 Bronco's are operational.

Transport

C-130 Hercules - 32 C-130's are operated by the Air Force fulfilling all transport duties.

KC-135 - 6 ex-USAF KC-135's are operated by the Air Force to give the Air Force an aerial refueling capability.

Boeing 767-200 - 1 operated as Presidential Transport.

Airborne Early Warning

Embraer R-99A - 6 R-99A's are in service.

Maritime patrol

Embraer P-99 - 15 P-99's are in service for maritime patrol duties.

Trainers

T-38 - Jet Trainer

Cessna T-37 Tweet

Helicopters

Bell AH-1 Cobra - 42 in service

Bell UH-1 Iroquois - 152 in service

OH-58D - 48 in service

MH-6 - 56 in service

Bell 206 - 32 in service

Many of Jaguito's aircraft are starting to show their age, the Government has written up an extensive future procurement program to be completed by 2025.

Future Procurement

Fighters

F-16E - 132 F-16E's are to be procured to gradually replace all the F-16C models in service. A number of F-16C's will be upgraded and flown along with the F-16E's before their retirement by 2025.

F-16F - 48 F-16F's are to be procured to gradually replace the F-16D. F-16D's will receive upgrades like the F-16C's and continue to fly until their retirement in 2025.

Observation and Attack

The Air Force is looking to replace it's 84-strong fleet of OV-10 Bronco's. The current competitors are the OV-10X Super Bronco but also the 314 Super Tucano. All 84 OV-10 Airframes will be fully replaced by 2020 at the latest by either the OV-10X or the Super Tucano.

Transport

A replacement for the C-130 is desired. The current competitors are the Embraer KC-390, C-130J Super Hercules or the smaller CASA C-295. All 32 airframes are to be replaced between 2020-2025.

The Embraer KC-390 will be procured to replace the KC-135's

Trainers

The Air Force will replace all it's T-37 Tweets with Super Tucano's by 2020

There is competition for the replacement of the T-38's. Either the Yak-130 based M-346 Master or KAI T-50 Golden Eagle will replace all T-38's by 2025.

Helicopters

AH-1Z - the government wishes to acquire 42 AH-1Z vipers to replace the aged AH-1's.

The UH-1 replacement will be two part. 116 UH-60 blackhawks will be acquired along with 36 MH-60 Pave Hawks.

The OH-58D's will be upgraded to OH-58F standard.

Strike fighter

Due to the increasing risk of conventional conflict in the future the Government is looking to acquire 16 strike fighters or multirole fighters optimized for ground attack. The competitors are the F-15E Strike Eagle or ex-RAF Tornado GR4's. However it is increasingly likely the Government may simply opt for additional F-16E's/F's

A KC-46, KC-767, or the A330 MRTT would probably be a better option to replace the KC-135.
Thank God for OS!- Deian
"In the old days, the navigators used magic to make themselves strong, but now, nothing; they just pray. Before they leave and at sea, they pray. But I, I make myself strong by thinking—just by thinking! I make myself strong because I despise cowardice. Too many men are afraid of the sea. But I am a navigator."-Mau Piailug
"I regret that I have only one life to give to my island." -Ricardo Bordallo, 2nd Governor of Guam
"Both are voyages of exploration. Hōkūle‘a is in the past, Columbia is in the future." -Colonel Charles L. Veach, USAF, Astronaut and Navigation Enthusiast

Pacific Islander-American (proud member of the 0.5%), Officer to be

Padnak
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Padnak » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:28 am

What kind of flying hours should my pilots be receiving? Paying for it isn't much of an issue, given how much money the air force gets comparative to the number of aircraft it operates. I would assume that pilots flying ground attack and transport aircraft would get considerably more given how those types of aircraft are employed during the ongoing pseudo civil war
"มีใบมีดคมและจิตใจที่คมชัด!"
Have a sharp blade, and a sharper mind!
Need weapons for dubious purposes? Buy Padarm today!
San-Silvacian: Aug 11, 2011-Mar 20, 2015
Inquilabstan wrote:It is official now. Padnak is really Cobra Commander.

Bezombia wrote:It was about this time that Padnak slowly realized that the thread he thought was about gaming was, in fact, an eight story tall crustacean from the protozoic era.

Husseinarti wrote:Powered Borscht.

Because cosmonauts should never think that even in the depths of space they are free from the Soviet Union.

The Kievan People wrote:As usual, this is Padnak's fault, but we need to move on.

Immoren wrote:Again we've sexual tension that can be cut with a bowie.

Crookfur
Postmaster-General

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Crookfur » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:06 am

Padnak wrote:What kind of flying hours should my pilots be receiving? Paying for it isn't much of an issue, given how much money the air force gets comparative to the number of aircraft it operates. I would assume that pilots flying ground attack and transport aircraft would get considerably more given how those types of aircraft are employed during the ongoing pseudo civil war

on average per year (i'm not sure if anyone offers a break down by type)
Germans get around 150
French around 180
british around 250

The USAF is apparently down to an average of 120 from a peak of 250

So absically for top class pilots you should be looking at around the 200 hr mark with good aroudn the 150-200 region and good but with some possible issues the 120-150 region.
The Kingdom of Crookfur
Your ordinary everyday scotiodanavian freedom loving utopia!

And yes I do like big old guns, why do you ask?

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:11 am

Crookfur wrote:
Padnak wrote:What kind of flying hours should my pilots be receiving? Paying for it isn't much of an issue, given how much money the air force gets comparative to the number of aircraft it operates. I would assume that pilots flying ground attack and transport aircraft would get considerably more given how those types of aircraft are employed during the ongoing pseudo civil war

Germans get around 150
French around 180
british around 250

So absically for top class pilots you should be looking at around the 200 hr mark with good aroudn the 150-200 region and good but with some possible issues the 120-150 region.

Damn you McPeak!
Thank God for OS!- Deian
"In the old days, the navigators used magic to make themselves strong, but now, nothing; they just pray. Before they leave and at sea, they pray. But I, I make myself strong by thinking—just by thinking! I make myself strong because I despise cowardice. Too many men are afraid of the sea. But I am a navigator."-Mau Piailug
"I regret that I have only one life to give to my island." -Ricardo Bordallo, 2nd Governor of Guam
"Both are voyages of exploration. Hōkūle‘a is in the past, Columbia is in the future." -Colonel Charles L. Veach, USAF, Astronaut and Navigation Enthusiast

Lemanrussland
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lemanrussland » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:40 pm

Crookfur wrote:

Germans get around 150
French around 180
british around 250

If the trends in the Russian Air Force hold true for everyone, tactical aviation (fighters, close support aircraft, etc.) gets the least flight hours (about 80 hours a year for the Russians), while transport aviation and army aviation get more (over 100 hours a year in the Russian case).

The decline in USAF flight hours has been exacerbated by budget cuts and greater portions of the budget having to go to maintenance as the air fleet ages. The cost-per-flight-hour of the shiny new stealth fighters we'll be getting over the next few decades is even higher, though. We're going to have to rely more and more on advanced simulators and trainers (which really need to be replaced, by the way... the T-38 fleet is fucking old) to get the training hours we need in the future.
Last edited by Lemanrussland on Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:48 am

Anyone have any info on the Boeing-Saab T-X?
Thank God for OS!- Deian

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:59 am

Organized States wrote:Anyone have any info on the Boeing-Saab T-X?

Does this help?
Boom

It seems to me like a Gripen mixed with an F-18. The article is pretty interesting.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:08 am

Vancon wrote:
Organized States wrote:Anyone have any info on the Boeing-Saab T-X?

Does this help?
Boom

It seems to me like a Gripen mixed with an F-18. The article is pretty interesting.

Thank you. I'm working on a fictional trainer and needed that.

I suspect this is Boeing's attempt at not totally surrendering the North American Fighter Market to Lockheed Martin. Unless Bombardier decides to start building fighters anytime soon, Lockheed's going to win.
Thank God for OS!- Deian

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:18 am

Organized States wrote:
Vancon wrote:Does this help?
Boom

Thank you. I'm working on a fictional trainer and needed that.

I suspect this is Boeing's attempt at not totally surrendering the North American Fighter Market to Lockheed Martin. Unless Bombardier decides to start building fighters anytime soon, Lockheed's going to win.

I like Boeing more then lockheed martin myself. I shall defend the glory of the F/A18E SuperHornet till the day I die!
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

Padnak
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Padnak » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:28 pm

MiG-29SMT > pussy ass F-18
Last edited by Padnak on Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"มีใบมีดคมและจิตใจที่คมชัด!"
Have a sharp blade, and a sharper mind!
Need weapons for dubious purposes? Buy Padarm today!
San-Silvacian: Aug 11, 2011-Mar 20, 2015
Inquilabstan wrote:It is official now. Padnak is really Cobra Commander.

Bezombia wrote:It was about this time that Padnak slowly realized that the thread he thought was about gaming was, in fact, an eight story tall crustacean from the protozoic era.

Husseinarti wrote:Powered Borscht.

Because cosmonauts should never think that even in the depths of space they are free from the Soviet Union.

The Kievan People wrote:As usual, this is Padnak's fault, but we need to move on.

Immoren wrote:Again we've sexual tension that can be cut with a bowie.

Unitary States of America
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Unitary States of America » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:00 pm

This is the UB-123 Obei bomber the main work horse of the Unitary Airforce

Erusuia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Erusuia » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:07 pm

Speaking of the MiG-29, is it any good? I'm looking for an aircraft that doesn't require a super advanced aircraft industry and is fairly cheep, while also being rugged and competent in air to air engagements
Glorious Erusuia Forever
Pharthan wrote:
Padnak wrote:Are there any crippling disadvantages to blasting ride of the Valkyries out of the helicopters during an air assault against hostile forces that know you're there?

Being too awesome?

Post War America
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 05, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Post War America » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:10 pm

Padnak wrote:MiG-29SMT > pussy ass F-18

Clearly Gripen is stronkest Plane and kill those weak ass bricks you call planes... :p

On a more serious note:

Given PMTness... I've been thinking about just how far drones could be integrated into the Air Force. Now, anything with a nuclear weapon would be controlled by a person by law. However, that leaves an enormous gap that could be dronified. I ask the folkses here what the advantages and disadvantages of replacing manned birds with drones are as my internets do not seem to like actually showing me what I want in terms of research material.
Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem delendam esse
Proudly Banned from the 10000 Islands
For those who care
A PMT Social Democratic Genepunk/Post Cyberpunk Nation the practices big (atomic) stick diplomacy
Not Post-Apocalyptic
Economic Left: -9.62
Social Libertarian: -6.00
Unrepentant New England Yankee
Gravlen wrote:The famous Bowling Green Massacre is yesterday's news. Today it's all about the Cricket Blue Carnage. Tomorrow it'll be about the Curling Yellow Annihilation.

Neu-Pommern
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Neu-Pommern » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:12 pm

If they're remotely controlled ECM and network latency will wreak havoc on anything used in an air-to-air combat role, but I guess that depends just how far PMT you are.
Social Attitude Test Result
In-Game information non-canon unless otherwise stated. No warranties express or implied. No purchase neccesary. Side effects may includes upset stomach, nausea, and rarely may lead to internal bleeding or death. See store for details.

Post War America
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 05, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Post War America » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:14 pm

Erusuia wrote:Speaking of the MiG-29, is it any good? I'm looking for an aircraft that doesn't require a super advanced aircraft industry and is fairly cheep, while also being rugged and competent in air to air engagements

That is highly dependent on what variant of the Mig-29 you're looking for. There is a great deal of difference between the early pattern Mig-29s with, for example MU1 Variant or the Mig 35.
Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem delendam esse
Proudly Banned from the 10000 Islands
For those who care
A PMT Social Democratic Genepunk/Post Cyberpunk Nation the practices big (atomic) stick diplomacy
Not Post-Apocalyptic
Economic Left: -9.62
Social Libertarian: -6.00
Unrepentant New England Yankee
Gravlen wrote:The famous Bowling Green Massacre is yesterday's news. Today it's all about the Cricket Blue Carnage. Tomorrow it'll be about the Curling Yellow Annihilation.

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:14 pm

Unitary States of America wrote:
(Image)
This is the UB-123 Obei bomber the main work horse of the Unitary Airforce

Pretty sure that particular Victor's a tanker, not a bomber.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information