NATION

PASSWORD

Atlas Region Sign-Up (OPEN)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Navorgska
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Navorgska » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:43 am

OFFICIAL REQUEST OF MIGRATION TO ATLAS
A request made to the Founder, Executive President and Minister of Recruitment to allow the below nation to enter the region of Atlas

General National Information

Formal Nation Name: The Empire of Navorgska
National Demonym: Navorgskan
Nation Population: ~300mil

Please give a brief description of your climate and geography: Navorgska is a combination of different geographies and cultures due to Navorgska's war-like history. A policy of aggressive expansion has rendered its current borders quite large and seemingly non-maintainable. What areas are not lush farmlands are likely frozen taigas and tundras, as well as great mountain ranges that exist in the country. Winters are often harsh due to the country's northern position on the globe, and areas that are not as urbanized as their modern counterparts often suffer greatly.

Please give a brief description of your national ethnicities and culture: The idea behind Navorgska is a mix of a Slavic, Germanic, and Scandinavian culture. Unfortunately there is not much beyond this as I would have to adjust accordingly based on how exactly my borders/placement on the globe work out. The majority of the culture of the Navorgskan people is right wing and conservative in nature, although far-right influence exists in the government, more left wing policies are generally non-existent or not influential in nature.

Please give a brief description of your national history: Essentially, working out that travelling nomads eventually settled the area in which is now Navorgska, these tribes would eventually form the beginnings of Navorgskan kingdoms and societies, from which I would end up working the beginning of a significant empire that would influence a majority of Navorgskan government and law (similar to the Roman Republic). While this "Empire" would eventually cave in due to the circumstances I have yet to come up with, this would form the basis of a majority of squabbling kingdoms divided again among the territories conquered by this late empire which would either form its own religion or take influence from neighboring nations. The territories would squabble and fight much like the German states until power play began to unite them into bigger opposing factions. At this point the ethnicities would be more simplified due to long-time cultural assimilation, leaving the major cultures from which would exist in the modern era. Another major empire would perhaps form, either caving in after a period of conquest like Napoleon or living on, though rocked by many changes that would leave it in a republican styled empire of sorts that would progress into the modern era. History at that point would need to be worked out with neighboring nations.

Government & Economy

What is the name of your nation’s capital city?: Vyrgorod
What form of government does your nation have?: Federal Monarchy
Please list your head of government/s and head of state/s: Emperor Henrik ost Svengir
How would you describe the political climate in your nation?: Although the government has more or less civil rights in levels comparable to Russia, free speech is permitted to a point and the use of the internet is permitted without restrictions. The internet has allowed a growth of influence in left-wing groups in the country, but the government has practically publicly encouraged conservative tradition, and the majority of the population have prevented any major left wing groups from having a say in government affairs. The prevalence of the many different ethnicities has caused issues in the government, making domestic issues difficult to accomplish. Border provinces are often the most unstable (not considerably) and militant groups operate in this areas semi-openly.

Please give your GDP and GDP per capita (nominal): GDP: 1,125tril RM
What is your nation’s economic system?: Free-Market Economy
What is Economic Stage (Depression, recession, growth, etc.): Growth
Please give the name of your national currency and conversion into USD: Reikmark Ƿ

Military

How many active, reserve and of age (18-45 year old) personnel do you have?: To be determined, around 1% of the country's population to include all personnel
What percentage of your nation’s GDP is spent on the military?: Likely significant, however it is to be determined (~20%)
How would you describe your military’s technology?: Mostly modern, though strives are being made to research more advanced technology

Please list the branches of your military:
Tseroyni Syli ost Navorrskreik (Imperial Armed Forces of the Empire of Navorgska)
Sukovutni Visʹka (Ground Forces)
Visʹkovo-novosʹyy Dlot (Navy)
Visʹkovo-pavotriani Syli (Air Forces)
Prikordonnyi Viysʹka (Border Troops
How many active personnel are in each branch?: TBD
Please list in complete ORBAT form your army, air force and navy: TBD (if not possible, state the numbers and types of vehicles each branch possesses)

Roleplaying

Please post at least one RP post (can be link or written out there, you only need to do one, but doing more increases your chances of being accepted):
Diplomatic RP: Please give me a prompt here and/or
Military RP: viewtopic.php?p=24381100#p24381100
viewtopic.php?p=24393549#p24393549
(continues in other posts)
Sports RP:
P2TM RP:

OOC & Offsite Information

Is this a main, alt or puppet account?: 10bil alt account obv.
How much time do you spend on this account and NS?: I'm active duty military stationed in Okinawa, I'll likely be on at perhaps abstract hours but I'll have time to make posts and work on my shtuff.
Please describe your moderation history: A few shitposting warnings like 3 years ago.

Do you have an IIWiki page?: No.
If so, what is the link?: (This is so you can be added to the region’s wiki)

What sort of position do you foresee yourself filling in Atlas?: Whatever role I feel necessary to advance my nation, so likely a power play militarily, diplomatically, and economically.

By submitting this application, it is assumed that you have read and agreed with the Constitution of the region. If you are a member of the World Assembly, upon entrance, please endorse the current Executive President. You further agree to provide a RP sample based on a prompt if necessary.

Roski
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:30 am

I have seen the application

I had a couple of issues with it i havent gotten to a computer to state

Im sorry for the (ongoing) inconveinence.
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

Follow my Vex Robotics team on instagram! @3921a_vex

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

Navorgska
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Navorgska » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:35 am

Roski wrote:I have seen the application

I had a couple of issues with it i havent gotten to a computer to state

Im sorry for the (ongoing) inconveinence.

You monster.

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:48 am

Please feel free to hunt me down and punch me in the face for not responding for so long

Otherwise, I have two concerns about your application:

Your population is too high. I would like you to cut it by 2/3rds, at least. Please. There are issues involving unreasonable regional powers, so we need some people to fill out the bottom levels.

The GDP is my biggest concern, becaust to me, it looks like you applied with a 1.1 Quadrillion dollar GDP. I cannot accept this at any point in time. If its a 1 trillion dollar GDP, I'd still like it to come down under 1 trillion, but that's not as important as not having a 1.1 quadrillion gdp.
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

Navorgska
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Navorgska » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:15 am

Roski wrote:Please feel free to hunt me down and punch me in the face for not responding for so long

Your population is too high. I would like you to cut it by 2/3rds, at least. Please. There are issues involving unreasonable regional powers, so we need some people to fill out the bottom levels.

The GDP is my biggest concern, becaust to me, it looks like you applied with a 1.1 Quadrillion dollar GDP. I cannot accept this at any point in time. If its a 1 trillion dollar GDP, I'd still like it to come down under 1 trillion, but that's not as important as not having a 1.1 quadrillion gdp.

Population and GDP are to be adjusted per figuring out whats going on in the region and accustoming myself to standard stuff and thingamajigs. I can do both of those, simply put.

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:57 am

Navorgska wrote:
Roski wrote:Please feel free to hunt me down and punch me in the face for not responding for so long

Population and GDP are to be adjusted per figuring out whats going on in the region and accustoming myself to standard stuff and thingamajigs. I can do both of those, simply put.

just edit the app with the new info, and I'll be happy to accept ;)

Navorgska
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Navorgska » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:16 am

A request made to the Founder, Executive President and Minister of Recruitment to allow the below nation to enter the region of Atlas

Formal Nation Name: The Empire of Navorgska
National Demonym: Navorgskan
Nation Population: 90,000,000mil (going to gro- be adjusted)

Please give a brief description of your climate and geography: Navorgska is a combination of different geographies and cultures due to Navorgska's war-like history. A policy of aggressive expansion has rendered its current borders quite large and seemingly non-maintainable. What areas are not lush farmlands are likely frozen taigas and tundras, as well as great mountain ranges that exist in the country. Winters are often harsh due to the country's northern position on the globe, and areas that are not as urbanized as their modern counterparts often suffer greatly.

Please give a brief description of your national ethnicities and culture: The idea behind Navorgska is a mix of a Slavic, Germanic, and Scandinavian culture. Unfortunately there is not much beyond this as I would have to adjust accordingly based on how exactly my borders/placement on the globe work out. The majority of the culture of the Navorgskan people is right wing and conservative in nature, although far-right influence exists in the government, more left wing policies are generally non-existent or not influential in nature.

Please give a brief description of your national history: Essentially, working out that travelling nomads eventually settled the area in which is now Navorgska, these tribes would eventually form the beginnings of Navorgskan kingdoms and societies, from which I would end up working the beginning of a significant empire that would influence a majority of Navorgskan government and law (similar to the Roman Republic). While this "Empire" would eventually cave in due to the circumstances I have yet to come up with, this would form the basis of a majority of squabbling kingdoms divided again among the territories conquered by this late empire which would either form its own religion or take influence from neighboring nations. The territories would squabble and fight much like the German states until power play began to unite them into bigger opposing factions. At this point the ethnicities would be more simplified due to long-time cultural assimilation, leaving the major cultures from which would exist in the modern era. Another major empire would perhaps form, either caving in after a period of conquest like Napoleon or living on, though rocked by many changes that would leave it in a republican styled empire of sorts that would progress into the modern era. History at that point would need to be worked out with neighboring nations.

Government & Economy

What is the name of your nation’s capital city?: Vyrgorod
What form of government does your nation have?: Federal Monarchy
Please list your head of government/s and head of state/s: Emperor Henrik ost Svengir
How would you describe the political climate in your nation?: Although the government has more or less civil rights in levels comparable to Russia, free speech is permitted to a point and the use of the internet is permitted without restrictions. The internet has allowed a growth of influence in left-wing groups in the country, but the government has practically publicly encouraged conservative tradition, and the majority of the population have prevented any major left wing groups from having a say in government affairs. The prevalence of the many different ethnicities has caused issues in the government, making domestic issues difficult to accomplish. Border provinces are often the most unstable (not considerably) and militant groups operate in this areas semi-openly.

Please give your GDP and GDP per capita (nominal): GDP: something something realistic numbers to be determined
What is your nation’s economic system?: Free-Market Economy
Please give the name of your national currency and conversion into USD: Reikmark Ƿ

Military

How many active, reserve and of age (18-45 year old) personnel do you have?: To be determined, around 1% of the country's population to include all personnel
What percentage of your nation’s GDP is spent on the military?: Likely significant, however it is to be determined (~20%)
How would you describe your military’s technology?: Mostly modern, though strives are being made to research more advanced technology

Please list the branches of your military:
Tseroyni Syli ost Navorrskreik (Imperial Armed Forces of the Empire of Navorgska)
Sukovutni Visʹka (Ground Forces)
Visʹkovo-novosʹyy Dlot (Navy)
Visʹkovo-pavotriani Syli (Air Forces)
Prikordonnyi Viysʹka (Border Troops
How many active personnel are in each branch?: TBD
Please list in complete ORBAT form your army, air force and navy: TBD (if not possible, state the numbers and types of vehicles each branch possesses)

Roleplaying

Please post at least one RP post (can be link or written out there, you only need to do one, but doing more increases your chances of being accepted):
Diplomatic RP: Please give me a prompt here and/or
Military RP: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... #p24381100
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... #p24393549
(continues in other posts)
Sports RP:
P2TM RP:

Is this a main, alt or puppet account?: 10bil alt account obv.
How much time do you spend on this account and NS?: I'm active duty military stationed in Okinawa, I'll likely be on at perhaps abstract hours but I'll have time to make posts and work on my shtuff.
Please describe your moderation history: A few shitposting warnings like 3 years ago.

Do you have an IIWiki page?: No.

What sort of position do you foresee yourself filling in Atlas?: Whatever role I feel necessary to advance my nation, so likely a power play militarily, diplomatically, and economically.

By submitting this application, it is assumed that you have read and agreed with the Constitution of the region. If you are a member of the World Assembly, upon entrance, please endorse the current Executive President. You further agree to provide a RP sample based on a prompt if necessary.
Last edited by Navorgska on Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:27 pm

kek

could you like change the population to 90 million, and about 860 or so billion for GDP?

Navorgska
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Navorgska » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:17 pm

Roski wrote:kek

could you like change the population to 90 million, and about 860 or so billion for GDP?

Yah sure whatever I thought I was being sarcastic

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:36 pm

Navorgska wrote:
Roski wrote:kek

Yah sure whatever I thought I was being sarcastic

it was funny ;)

i just need the paperwork.

you can just edit the first one, no need to reqoute it.

Navorgska
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Navorgska » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:03 pm

There.

roski bls.

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:55 am

Accepted

Rocotia
Envoy

Founded: Nov 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Rocotia » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:37 pm

Formal Nation Name: Constitutional Monarchy of Rocotia
National Demonym: Rocotian
Nation Population: 90 million

Please give a brief description of your climate and geography: Temperate, plains and mountains (average is around 14k ft)

(Area W of Verdoro is most fitting)

Please give a brief description of your national ethnicities and culture: Blends of British, German, and Spanish cultures, varying from isolated (i.e. purely Spanish influence), to mixed (i.e. combination of British and German influences), to blended (all three). Isolated pockets of certain cultures such as Scottish ethnicities.

Please give a brief description of your national history: Rocotia was founded by three main groups in 1538 after the Protestant Reformation: Germans attempting to escape persecution by the Catholic Church, Britons attempting to escape persecution by the Church of England and the British Monarchy, and Spaniards attempting to escape persecution by the Catholic Church and the Spanish Monarchy during the Spanish Inquisition.

Government & Economy

What is the name of your nation’s capital city?: Lyleon
What form of government does your nation have?: Constitutional Monarchy consisting of a President and his advisors, a bicameral legislature, a high court, and a monarch whose duties are mostly cerimonial.
Please list your head of government/s and head of state/s: Head of Government and secondary Head of State, President Robert Farsen; Head of State, Queen Josephina
How would you describe the political climate in your nation?: Divided but stable

Please give your GDP and GDP per capita (nominal): 810 billion
What is your nation’s economic system?: Capitalist
[b]Please give the name of your national currency and conversion into USD:
1.17 Rocotian Farkel = 1 US Dollar

Military

How many active, reserve and of age (18-45 year old) personnel do you have?: 1.28 million
What percentage of your nation’s GDP is spent on the military?: 14.3%
How would you describe your military’s technology?: (e.g. 70s American) 2020-2030's American

Please list the branches of your military: Royal Rocotian Army, Royal Rocotian Navy, Royal Rocotian Air Force, Queen's (King's) Commandos
How many active personnel are in each branch?:
RRA: 384 thousand
RRN: 384 thousand
RRAF: 320 thousand
QC: 192 thousand
Please list in complete ORBAT form your army, air force and navy: (if not possible, state the numbers and types of vehicles each branch possesses)

Roleplaying

Diplomatic RP: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=152302
Military RP: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=358997
Sports RP:
P2TM RP:

Is this a main, alt or puppet account?: Main
How much time do you spend on this account and NS?: 1-4 hrs/day
Please describe your moderation history: Minimal? Held regional office in years past

Do you have an IIWiki page?: Not yet

What sort of position do you foresee yourself filling in Atlas?: Becoming a major player in the region and hopefully gaining regional office

Last edited by Rocotia on Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
God save the Queen!
Member of the ALLIED COALITION OF SOVEREIGN NATIONS
|Mercurea|Lenehen|Carloso|Rocotia|CREEEEEED|New Babylonia|
0-Appocolypse
1-Full Threat
2-Major Threat
3-War
4-Threat
>5-Peace<

CODE:White-Peace

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:38 pm

Right...

Your population must be under 100 million and your GDP must be under 1 trillion

Huda-
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Huda- » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:15 pm

I owe something to Atlas.
A request made to the Executive President and Founder to allow the below nation to enter the region of Atlas

Formal Nation Name: The Greater Hudian Republic
Nation Population (RP wise, it cannot over-exceed your current population): 67,000,000
Active Military Personnel: 335,000
Date your nation was created in (must be a month old): September 15, 2013.

Moderation History

Any troubles with the mods?: Yes ;-;
If so, what troubles?: Signature, some RMB problems, was ignoring RMB ban, etc, etc
If so, how long ago?: A one-two days ago ;-;

Roleplaying

Please post at least one RP post (can be link or written out there, you only need to do one, but doing more increases your chances of being accepted)
[NOTE FROM APPLICANT: I am going to utilize my puppet Gyllenemark's writing, as I have not done my "peak" / current RP skills in this nation. Some may be Huda's.]:
Diplomatic RP: Organization RP: Here. If required any other, please notify.
Military RP:
Palace of the Kings,
Svadsberg, Gyllenemark.
King Asjorn Haavenlund I.

Life in Gyllenemark can be pretty dull, that is, if you are king. Unlike my father, I've never actually been the character for honor or justice. The usual days passed by, and all I can hear is economic reforms, civil rights and some other words. Reminded me when I was being taught in the foreign high school - it's name was...blast it! I keep forgetting the name. But as I woke up, my phone could not stop buzzing. I wearily kept it at my ear, hearing the hounding of my Adviser of Defense. "Holy shit. Why did you have to call me at... yeah, 6:00 AM!" I kept on ranting, till the guy calmed me down. My face was as if it was numb. I barely got out of bed, put on some decent clothes and got out.

Thank god I caught a cold. As I walked out, I noticed most of my advisers here glaring at me. "What the fu-" And then I sneezed, for once, thanking nature. I realized the press was there too, and I didn't want them to go all questions at me. I called the guards, who of course, were attention whores, happily answering the questions outside, at least, at their best. "So, what is the matter in hand?" I asked, sitting on the throne. It was rough, made of stone, and I had trouble sitting in it. I remember Father joking about it too, even though he adapted it in my age. I just kept on hearing. Even though I was honorable at times, nothing tries to disturb me in Sunday early morning when I'm asleep, till now.

"My Duke, the Monarchy at Cyllea is facing harsh situations." The Adviser of Defense told me. I shook my head, as I pictured trapped children dying, no one to help. Unlike most political leaders, I actually had feelings. Soon, I realized I had to live up to my father's dream. After what was going on in Cyllea, it was tough to not take action. "Very well. Send military and humanitarian aid, along with $45,000,000 for compensation." I stated. The advisers bowed, leaving the room. Outside, was a crowd, now alert to a situation that was going on. But before the law could be stated, of course. I had to make every single god damn speech. The advisers nodded, as I cleared my throat.

"Fine people of Gyllenemark, the Golden Land! Today, we find evil. The cowards of such minor, petty rebellions are not supposed to exist. When my father died, it was because of the goddamn rebels! Do you want your fathers to die? Your mothers raped? You children sold off as slaves? I do not want so! The brave people in Cyllea face so much burden, but they live on! And their tales shall go on! But when cowards once more, try to pillage their homes, do we, stand still?" I was grinning. If there was one thing I sported from my father, it was speech. Yep, no sports, no honor. Just speech. The crowd instantly replied, "NOOOO!". "That is why, we shall send aid! For our Cyllean brothers! For Gyllenemark, the Golden Land!" I shouted. The crowd went nuts. I waved at them, smiled. Just like father taught me. Then, I noticed a character coming from the dark, smiling. It was a girl, I noticed.

"Sister!" I shouted, running to the character. I hugged her. "Asjorn! How are you?!" She smiled. "I'm fine. Where is Johaan?" I asked. "Oh, he's got some meeting. Anyways, I'm here to meet Mumma." She replied. One of my advisers once again, disturbed me. "Paperwork." He whispered. I shook my head. Screw paperwork, I thought. I went down. We had a tradition to do. "In the name of the Goldenland, Gyllenemark, we carry out this law to form justice and honor in these flawed lands." I dictated. We planned it out, of course. "I need some sleep. Good night." I soon said. They nodded. Even though it was only 7:45.

Royal Gyllenemarkian Air Force Base, in Grezna.
Grezna District, Gyllenemark.
Squad Commander Karl Johnsson.

It was about 11:00 AM when I woke up. "Jesus. Can't I get rest?" I shouted. "Shut up, Karl." One of my Squadron members grinned. "Come on. They've fueled the MAWF-10s." The guy continued speaking. "Alright. Getting up." I replied. Of course, I was the first to take off. "Falcon 1 to Tower, taking off." I stated on the radio. "Tower to Falcon 1, you are clear to take off." The tower replied. "Alright. Thank god I don't need to brief you assholes!" I laughed after saying that. When I was in the air, it was relaxing. As if we were in heaven. But when it's fighting, you got to fight. My squad members grinned at each other. I was a funny leader, and sometimes very strict.

"Alright, Falcon Squadron, this is HQ." We were now getting briefed. "The situation unraveling in Cyllea has come to tennsion us. They make way for a potential ally for the Duchy. We will help the honorable government. Please do note that there is seismic activity in the area. You are scheduled to land in the Cyllean capital, or ask for briefing from the Cyllean HQ." The radio shut off. "Alright, so some bastards in Cyllea needs some crushing? We got it." I shouted. The men cheered on, as our aircraft zoomed across the horizon, on the way to Cyllea. Thank god they sent some SAT-100s, or else we would be plummeting without fuel.

"Before contacting the government, schedule an airstrike in the Ba'noi island or some shit." I ordered, as we got closer to the Cyllean airspace. "Journalists said that rebellions and the army have started fighting there." I continued speaking. "Watch out for blue on blue attacks." I lectured them on and on. After all, I couldn't be useless. "You guys know the drill." I said. They nodded, even though I couldn't see that. "We know." They replied. Soon, utter silence. No one said anything. That was, till we noticed some goddamn ground-to-air missile firing at us. "We are in the combat zone. That Ba...ba place." One of my Squadron members said. "Flares! Quick." I said. The missile was aimed at me. Of course, I knew the drill. I remember crashing twice. Back when there was a rebellion.

"Alright. Watch out for Blue on Blue attacks." I kept on telling them. "Alright, use the thermal scope. Fire at anything with no markings." I stated. We started looking out for any enemy forces. In the end, we just fired and busted a couple of armored cars, and then just bombed some areas populated with military vehicles, even though they were firing at each other. So what, if some Cylleans got hurt or died. At least we killed 'em rebels. "Alright, land in capital." I stated. Our aircraft zoomed across Cyllea. We soon arrived in the populated capital, and hopefully it was the capital. "Falcon 1 to Tower, we are aid from Gyllenemark...requesting landing." I wearily said.

Sports RP: Clickme
Do you wish to join any Atlas-only alliances?: No, but may should I enter the region.
If so, pick some (bold specified choices): PPDC MPCP CSCP AbCo PHLANX

Map and Offsite Information

Do you have an IIWiki page?: Yes.
If not, would you like one?: Already gozz one.
If so, what is the link?: (This is so you can be added to the region’s wiki) iiwiki.com/wiki/Huda
Desired Location: My old place.

By submitting this application, it is assumed that you have read and agreed with the Constitution of the region. If you are a member of the World Assembly, upon entrance, please endorse the current Executive President. Do note that any puppet, unless previously cleared by the Founder or Executive President, WILL BE DENIED. By submitting this application, it is also assumed that you don’t mind nations to go into previous Regional posts or close by forum posts to check that you are not going to stir trouble within the region.

Daeseong
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Daeseong » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:50 pm

Formal Nation Name: The Federation of Daeseong
National Demonym: Daeseong
Nation Population: 252,000,000

Please give a brief description of your climate and geography: Does this work?

Please give a brief description of your national ethnicities and culture: Gladly. Does this work?

Please give a brief description of your national history: Sure thing, chief.

Government & Economy

What is the name of your nation’s capital city?: Gwacheon
What form of government does your nation have?: Federal Republic
Please list your head of government/s and head of state/s: President Melanie Park
How would you describe the political climate in your nation?: Diverse, vibrant, and energetic. There are two major parties, but the parties themselves contain huge factions in of themselves, vying for over nearly half a billion votes.

Please give your GDP and GDP per capita (nominal): 8,802||2,218,104,000,000
What is your nation’s economic system?: Dirigisme.
What is Economic Stage (Depression, recession, growth, etc.): Four years of rapid expansion preceded by decades of stagnation and even decline.
Please give the name of your national currency and conversion into USD: Rial. It's worth roughly a twelfth of a dollar.

Military

How many active, reserve and of age (18-45 year old) personnel do you have?:
What percentage of your nation’s GDP is spent on the military?:
How would you describe your military’s technology?: (e.g. 70s American)

Please list the branches of your military: The Daeseong Forces-At-Arms consists of the National Guard (mandatory 6 month service branch followed by a decade of reserve, mostly reserve, police, construction, and other tasks with a legal/civil service alternative), the Federation Elite Light Infantry (an independent expeditionary marine command), the Federation Air Force, the Federation Navy, and the Federation Shield (Air Defense and Coast Guard).
How many active personnel are in each branch?: Hopefully, this works. Mind you, work in progress. Will update soon, but that's a rough idea.
Please list in complete ORBAT form your army, air force and navy: See above.

Roleplaying

Please post at least one RP post Here.
Diplomatic RP: I already posted it.
Military RP: Hahahaha, okay.
Sports RP: You're getting on my nerves...
P2TM RP: DIEEEE.

Is this a main, alt or puppet account?: Main
How much time do you spend on this account and NS?: Not alot, honestly. College. Girlfriend. Etc.
Please describe your moderation history: No problems whatsoever.

Do you have an IIWiki page?: Sure, check it out.
If so, what is the link?: Holy Fuck, I said yes already.

What sort of position do you foresee yourself filling in Atlas?: I'm gonna be a giant nation that does nothing but manufacture all your stuff, do your tech support, and sell you raw materials while maybe taking some baby steps as its attempts to flex its newfound economic success and power. Military capable of dealing with regional threats, but no projection capabilities and won't have any for a while.

If you want help visualizing my nation; imagine oversized indonesia colonized by hundreds of millions of Koreans, Indians, some smatterings of Europeans, and other nationalities. Basically, there are about 300+ unofficial languages spoken in Daeseong's borders, with over a dozen nationally recognized official ones (though you have to speak English if you want to get anywhere at all). Some super advanced high-tech cities dot a largely poverty-stricken nation of slums, rainforest, desert, and mountains.

Last edited by Daeseong on Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:27 am

Huda you used the wrong app ;-;

since statistics have not changed, welcome back babe <3

brb daesong

Rocotia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Rocotia » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:35 pm

Roski wrote:Right...

Sooooooooo because my nation is too large, I can't join? What about nations like yourself who don't meet the criteria?
God save the Queen!
0-Appocolypse
1-Full Threat
2-Major Threat
3-War
4-Threat
>5-Peace<

Daeseong
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Daeseong » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:40 pm

Rocotia wrote:

Sooooooooo because my nation is too large, I can't join? What about nations like yourself who don't meet the criteria?

This is a capped region. That's the point Roski is trying to make. We don't accept NS stats in any way, shape or form. 8.7 billion is simply too large, in a region where the average population is around 100 million (and even this is considered to be too high by most).

Exceptions can naturally be made for certain individuals, but there is a cap and general guideline that must be followed otherwise. Admitting you with the stats you present now would be ludicrous, simply ludicrous.

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:02 pm

Rocotia wrote:

[url]
http://iiwiki.com/wiki/Roski_(country)[/url]

daeseong is right.

the region is currently capped

looking for minor powers.

i'm going to have to run a poll on letting daeseong back in with his stats.

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:00 pm

Daeseong is accepted with the new stats.

Rocotia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Rocotia » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:15 am

Thanks for the clarification, Carloso also pointed this out to me. Fixed now.
God save the Queen!
0-Appocolypse
1-Full Threat
2-Major Threat
3-War
4-Threat
>5-Peace<

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:37 am

Rocotia wrote:Thanks for the clarification, Carloso also pointed this out to me. Fixed now.

Can you put the lowered GDP down as well?

Rocotia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Rocotia » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:50 am

Sure. Done.
God save the Queen!
0-Appocolypse
1-Full Threat
2-Major Threat
3-War
4-Threat
>5-Peace<

Azovskaya
Envoy

Founded: Jul 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Azovskaya » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:49 pm

disregard
Last edited by Azovskaya on Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information