NATION

PASSWORD

Atlas Region Sign-Up (OPEN)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The High Lords
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The High Lords » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:28 am

Sasutary Island wrote:
The High Lords wrote:
No. No coup for you. Only I can make coups! MWHAHAHA--- er... *will give delegacy to roski*

Anyway, if Brati puts it up, then sure. He's the one you'll have to talk to about getting it on the OP

Delegate is of powerless. Is actually of Bart that gib u orders aight?

lol
bart

anyway - let's keep the OOC off of here, we've achieved our goal, and I don't want to clutter up the thread
----------------
---------------
----------------
Learning Swedish now!
I want to learn:
Italian
Irish
Scots
Being politically correct is so 2010
#Bernie

The High Lords
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The High Lords » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:37 pm

Libraria and Ausitoria wrote:So, shall I post a formal application and let you deliberate at leisure? I'm sure you know the workings of Atlas cannon best - all that I can say is that I would generally try to keep everything my nation ever does in one cannon so that I can enrich my nation's story and refer to past events between topics.

Against my better judgement, I have spoken with several people - and determined that you will have a chance to apply to Atlas. Fill out the application, and we will see. However, you will have to be a part of Atlas - rather than Atlas being a part of you. Keep this in mind.
----------------
---------------
----------------
Learning Swedish now!
I want to learn:
Italian
Irish
Scots
#Bernie

Lzherusskia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lzherusskia » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:32 pm

“…and the Assembly continues to debate the list of potential successors for your position. As I understand, eight of the ten spots on the longlist have been filled and the remaining two are only proving a sticking point because there are three preferred younger candidates.” The speaker began stacking up his papers, clearly eager to finish the meeting and be on with the day. “None of the three will be successful, but due diligence must be observed.”

The Commissar smiled slightly. “Thank you, Albert. No doubt the Assembly will make a good choice, whoever they end up electing.” Looking across his desk at the men and women of the Cabinet, he couldn’t help but feel a pang of regret – soon enough, these daily meetings would be a thing of the past for him and he would have to find something else to fill his life. “Does anybody else have the feeling that you are witnessing your own obituary being written?”

A low rumble of laughter rippled through the room. “At least you’re still here to see it,” offered Alexandra Ganelina, the Honoured Minister for the Economy. “Imagine if you died and they had one of your enemies write your obituary, you’d be honour-bound to come back and haunt them from beyond the grave.”

“That suits me fine,” replied Martin Maisky, the HM for Youth and Education. “I’ve got plenty of people who are due a post-mortem visit when I snuff it.”

There was a distinct sense, the Commissar realised, of the final course of a meal about the meeting. The final plates had been cleared, cigarettes were being lit and everybody was mentally preparing for the journey home because within months, the party would be over. Everybody still took their responsibilities as seriously as ever, but he knew full well at least half of the table were ensuring their affairs were in order just in case the new Commissar decided he wanted a fresh new Cabinet. “I think that will be all for today. Thank you, Ministers. Alexandra, Evgeni, General, would you mind staying?”

“Not at all, Commissar.” General Siyanovich shrugged off his coat and sat back down. “Anything serious?”

The Commissar shook his head, beckoning the other two closer. “I wouldn’t say concerning, although I would like priority put on what I’m about to ask you. It concerns our neighbours.”

“Ah,” nodded Evgeni Kurakin. As the nation’s Honoured Minister for International Affairs, he had been spearheading Lzherusskia’s attempt to involve themselves in the regional community, and he could already guess what the problem was. “Sasutary Island?”

“I’m afraid so, Evgeni. Would you mind explaining to Alexandra and the General?”

“With pleasure.” As the Commissar knew he would. Evgeni was many things, but taciturn was not one of them and his ability to filibuster would have made him quite an asset in a government that allowed such fripperies. Turning to his colleagues, the Honoured Minister took a breath and started. “You must be aware that we have been trying to make inroads in the regional community, so I will skip over that. We have a roadblock – Sasutary Island is kicking up a fuss.

“Now, it’s nothing we haven’t dealt with before. It’s fairly boiler-plate stuff – dictatorship is evil, democracy must be installed, blah blah blah – although the irony is that Sasutary Island is a monarchy. A constitutional monarchy, but a monarchy nonetheless. I’m tempted to grab an orphan, stick a crown on his head and make him King just to make them eat their livers. Nonetheless, they are being an absolute pain about it and their latest move is to demand details about the Lzher economic system, foreign policy and military makeup.”

“Pah,” spat General Siyanovich, his distaste obvious. For all his faults, the General would never be found lacking for patriotism. “What business is it of theirs how the nation operates? They can dislike us all they want, we are not going to be changing to please them or anybody.”

“And I quite agree,” nodded Evgeni, turning to Alexandra. “As I imagine you do as well. The issue is not about changing – most of the region accepts our presence and there is no reason we cannot grow to greater prominence with the opposition of Sasutary Island. The Commissar simply wishes us to provide the region a brief dossier about Lzherusskia – no great detail is needed, just a basic overview.”

“And we absolutely can’t bomb them back to the Stone Age?” asked the General. Over the years he had been part of the Commissar’s Cabinet, bombing people, groups, nations, regions and even entire continents back to the Stone Age had become the General’s running joke and its presence in a meeting was almost obligatory by now. “I’ll have one of my brighter boys get to work on it.”

“Thank you, General. No great detail necessary, I would say no more than half a dozen pages. Are you all right, Alexandra?”

The Honoured Minister for the Economy was grimacing in pain. “Yes, thank you, Commissar. The baby’s just being a bit overactive today.”

Seven months pregnant and still hard at work, thought the Commissar. Anybody who gets rid of her from office needs to be shot pre-emptively. “Take as much time away from the desk as you need, Alexandra, and learn to delegate a little more. Give this task to your deputies and go home. That’s an order.”

Alexandra rolled her eyes. “And when have I ever taken orders from you?” Most women would not still be pregnant at 41, with two children already under her belt, but Alexandra Ganelina took public opinion with an entire salt cellar. The first female head of the Dendomoj Lzherusskia before being picked for the Cabinet, Alexandra was a woman of incredible will and one of the Commissar’s favourite verbal sparring partners.

“I was hoping you would consider it at some point. I do hold absolute power in this country, you know.”

“And soon, somebody else will. And I’ll do exactly the same with his orders as I do yours: listen to them, then do exactly as I want,” retorted the Honoured Minister, being helped to her feet by the General. “You’ll have the report within the week.”

“Very good. Dismissed, Honoured Ministers, and thank you again for your counsel.” The General snapped a salute, which the Commissar returned with a little less formality, before turning on his heel and leaving Evgeni alone at the desk. “Very well, Evgeni, say what you’re thinking.”

“This situation really grates on you, doesn’t it?” Crossing to the small wet bar in the corner of the room, the Honoured Minister began to fix a pair of drinks. “I assume you’re drinking?” The Commissar grunted in assent, leaning back in his chair and gazing up at the ceiling. “Come on, let it off your chest.”

“It’s never going to end, is it? There are forever going to be people who see ‘dictator’ and immediately characterise myself, my predecessors, the entire damn nation as some kind of war-torn hellhole. I’m a dictator, and so I must routinely have minorities exterminated and use the national bank as my personal slush fund. Which group should I have wiped out this time? Left-handed people? The colourblind? Anybody who can’t type fifty words a minute?” The Commissar accepted a glass, still not looking down. “Thank you, Evgeni.”

“Marat, you know I understand you and I have supported this mission of yours for almost three decades now.” Settling back into his seat, Evgeni took a short sip. “Lovely. Don’t you remember what you said years ago? You told me you were going to reclaim the word ‘dictator’. You were going to prove that power did not corrupt. Do you remember what I told you?”

“You called me insane, as I recall.”

“Mad, to be precise.” Evgeni smiled, recalling years gone by. “I told you you’d be fighting this fight until the day you died and not even make a discernible mark because you’d be fighting against all of the hundreds and thousands of nations that don’t exist anymore because of dictators. Remember Osterlais?”

“Sash’s homeland, yes.” Nathaniel Sash was the Commissar’s personal assistant although, as both men would say, that title did him no justice for the amount of work he put in running the Commissar’s daily affairs. Sash was originally from a nation named Osterlais, and had been given asylum in Lzherusskia after the events of a few years back.

“I’m fairly certain Osterlais does not exist anymore. Sash told me he was glad he had no living relations because it meant he had nobody to fear for. That is the legacy you fought against and do you know the worst part?” Evgeni took a deep drink, savouring the burn, before continuing, “When you go, your mission goes with you. I don’t know who the Assembly is going to elect, but I’d be very surprised if it’s anybody who is willing to do and fight like you have. And drink. The ice is melting.”

“What kind of heathen puts ice in whiskey anyway?” The Commissar threw back his measure in one gulp, closing his eyes tight and letting out a sigh that sounded as though it had been years in the making.

“It improves the taste.”

“It waters the stuff down. If I wanted it watered-down, I’d put actual water in it.” Opening his eyes suddenly, the Commissar pointed at his Honoured Minister. “Call Taman and Alexandra and tell them to scotch the orders. Sasutary Island can demand what the hell they want, you and I both know if I called myself Prime Minister Revyakin they wouldn’t have said a damn word in opposition.”

Evgeni grinned. “I suspected you’d come to that conclusion. They’ll live with it. I think it’s the trend to have one neighbour who absolutely hates your guts anyway and if all else fails, we can let General Siyanovich bomb them back to the Stone Age.”

“And if I hadn’t concluded that, you’d have planted the seed yourself.” The Commissar smiled humourlessly. “Sometimes, I feel like your wife. You always seem to know exactly what to say to push me down your preferred course of action. And I think I have another call to make. Pass me my phone.”

“To who?” asked Evgeni, sliding the Commissar’s smartphone across his desk.

“The Assembly of Generals. The next Commissar can take the office when I’m carried out in a body bag.”

The Honoured Minister was taken aback. “Marat, think about this for a second. You’ve never been one for snap decisions, it’s one of your better qualities as a politician. You were quite adamant that you wanted to leave office gracefully and while you still had all of your faculties, so you could enjoy your retirement.”

“Plans change.” The Commissar was stone-faced, and it didn’t take a body language expert to get the message. “But you said it yourself: when I go, my mission will probably go with me. I see two ways to rectify this – either I dissolve the Assembly of Generals and handpick my successor…”

“Which would, frankly, make you little better than Lavochkin and undo a lot of your own work.”

“Precisely. The only other option, as I see it, is simply to not step down. I am not yet sixty years old, I am still in excellent health and my mind is as sharp as it has ever been. How long this remains the case is up for debate but, in the short term, I know I am still capable of ruling the nation.” The Commissar toyed with the ice left in his glass idly for a second. “There will always be reasons not to leave office, I know, but with the changes in regional diplomacy, it seems even more foolish than ever to step down now. I would be dealing my successor an extremely tough hand to play, and his job would already be difficult enough.”

The Honoured Minister considered him for a moment - not as a subordinate, not as a colleague, but as a friend and comrade. The decision was made, Evgeni knew he had no chance of changing the Commissar’s mind on it, but he feared it was one that would kill his friend. The job was an extremely hard one and despite his protestations, Evgeni knew the Commissar’s mind was not what it once was. His critical thinking and reasoning was still sharp, but his memory was growing patchier and patchier by the day and he was having to rely on Mr. Sash for more than one normally used a personal assistant. “May I at least make one suggestion, Commissar?”

“Of course.”

“Rethink this issue with Sasutary Island. I like the thought of telling them to choke on their prejudices, but your famous letters will not do the trick this time. I suggest you invite one of their dignitaries to visit Lzherusskia instead and allow him to wander Smyslova freely. He can see what horrors your despicable reign has brought upon the nation first-hand, and leave concluding that we’re not so different after all.”

Crunching the ice cube thoughtfully, the Commissar nodded. “I like it. He can bring a party. One of them can visit Nulevnizh with the General, Alexandra can run rings around anybody they send economically and you can talk foreign policy to your heart’s content.”

“You would have their military man visit Nulevnizh?”

“Absolutely. It was where we served and the hub of our military operations.” The fact Nulevnizh was located miles from civilisation and in one of the nation’s coldest regions went unsaid, but the twinkle in the Commissar’s eye spoke of mischief. “I am sure they would be honoured.”

I'm trying to get my roleplaying mojo back, so you might get a couple of posts like this. I'm more than happy to use this as a jumping-off point if people want to roleplay visiting as well, it'll do me good. As to the questions SI asked, I can answer them by filling out the more comprehensive application form...

Formal Nation Name: The Fatherland of Lzherusskia
Denonym: Lzher
Capital City: Smyslova
Population: 212 million

Government type: Dictatorship. The Commissar holds absolute power in the nation and is backed by the nation's Armed Forces.
Foreign Policy: Open borders. Lzher foreign policy boils down to "Welcome to Lzherusskia. Let us be friends, allies, trading partners, but above all else leave us to live in peace and by our own laws. We will show you exactly as much respect as you us."
Economic policy: Neo-mercantilist, but with a distinct and growing Rhenish capitalist influence. Derived from the Kupeclizk system pioneered by theorist Maxim Baryshnikov, the neo-mercantilist view argues the best policy is to act as if your aim is to make the nation self-sufficient - maintain a strong balance of trade, maximise the use of domestic resources and where imports are absolutely necessary, only import raw materials and use them to manufacture goods within the nation.

Government stance on...
LGBT Rights: LGBT citizens are afforded exactly the same rights as the rest of the population.
Legalized Drugs: With the exception of what are termed "hard recreational drugs", meaning methamphetamine, heroin, cocaine and PCP, drugs are legal to consume and can be freely purchased from a number of governmental pharmacies.
Forced labour: For prisoners only.

Military numbers: Just under four million, of which approximately half are reserves and half are on active duty.
Military Branches: Three. The Lzher Armed Forces, the Lzher Naval Force and the Lzher Air Force.
Strongest Branch in Military: The Armed Forces are the largest and best-funded, with over half of all military staff being part of the Armed Forces.
Military Budget: 18% of total GDP (NS$1.23 trillion of total GDP NS$6.84 trillion)

Economic Stability: Stable, although currently in the last days of a slight recession. The Dendomoj Lzherusskia's forecast project GDP to level off within six months and begin to rise within the year.
Top 3 exports/sources of revenue: Tungsten, titanium and palladium are the three biggest Lzher exports. The nation also has a surplus of nuclear power and natural gas that they are open for business on, as well as a thriving timber industry.
Top 3 Imports: Wheat and wheat by-products, tobacco and spices. Fruit is also a heavy import, as Lzher soil is roundly insufficient for growing fruit.
Last edited by Lzherusskia on Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

The High Lords
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The High Lords » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:41 pm

I am astounded. That was like it came straight out of a bestseller!
----------------
---------------
----------------
Learning Swedish now!
I want to learn:
Italian
Irish
Scots
#Bernie

Zunkwentania
Minister

Founded: Apr 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zunkwentania » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:44 pm

The High Lords wrote:I am astounded. That was like it came straight out of a bestseller!

Just wait until he sees our RMB :p

New Kvenland
Minister

Founded: Jul 07, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Kvenland » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:45 pm

I'm not entirely sure what mojo you lost... that was great!

Zunkwentania wrote:
The High Lords wrote:I am astounded. That was like it came straight out of a bestseller!

*nudges*

Don't tell people about that in the sign-ups, they won't want to join
californian ultranationalist | the bear flag will fly from cabo to the great salt lake once again | the pretenders in arizona will crumble to the sand they tread on

Zoboyizakoplayoklot
Minister

Founded: Jan 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zoboyizakoplayoklot » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:48 pm

New Kvenland wrote:I'm not entirely sure what mojo you lost... that was great!

Zunkwentania wrote:Just wait until he sees our RMB :p

*nudges*

Don't tell people about that in the sign-ups, they won't want to join

XD

Bratislav
Senator

Founded: May 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bratislav » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:56 pm

I like the idea of the revamped app, but I think there are a few things that shouldn't necessarily be in the app like gay rights or military branches/budget. When one applies to Atlas, our biggest concern is the said application is an adequate RPer in a modern/realist format, and also OOCly can be a normal part of the community. We are not a political organization to be so concerned about their domestic policy.
ATLAS REGION(The Best Region): viewtopic.php?f=23&t=265127
Country Info: http://iiwiki.com/wiki/Bratislav

Viridisolum
Diplomat

Founded: May 29, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Viridisolum » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:04 pm

Bratislav wrote:I like the idea of the revamped app, but I think there are a few things that shouldn't necessarily be in the app like gay rights or military branches/budget. When one applies to Atlas, our biggest concern is the said application is an adequate RPer in a modern/realist format, and also OOCly can be a normal part of the community. We are not a political organization to be so concerned about their domestic policy.

I agree.

Roski
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:54 pm

Bratislav wrote:I like the idea of the revamped app, but I think there are a few things that shouldn't necessarily be in the app like gay rights or military branches/budget. When one applies to Atlas, our biggest concern is the said application is an adequate RPer in a modern/realist format, and also OOCly can be a normal part of the community. We are not a political organization to be so concerned about their domestic policy.

I'll make a new application as something during my term
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

Follow my Vex Robotics team on instagram! @3921a_vex

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

Sasutary Island
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sasutary Island » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:48 pm

Viridisolum wrote:

I agree.

Maybe its time to n00k you aswell.

~cries~
In sarcastic rememberance of the 13 people who got told off/warned/banned/DEAT'd in a thread about a gassed Furry Con. Never forget, Idiocy is everywhere.
I am an proud, independent nation of the Sovereignty Cooperation Pact!
Also a Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
I am an Ultra-Progressive, Open Minded, Skeptic towards Religion, laissez-faire capitalist and a Libetarian; a kind-hearted idealistic egalitarian with several strong convictions IRL.
GODDAMN IT RP CORRECTLY OR ELSE

Viridisolum
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby Viridisolum » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:11 pm

Sasutary Island wrote:
Viridisolum wrote:I agree.

~cries~

*Dies*

Sasutary Island
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sasutary Island » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:29 pm

Viridisolum wrote:
Sasutary Island wrote:

~cries~

*Dies*

get gud m9 8)
missile shield stronk
In sarcastic rememberance of the 13 people who got told off/warned/banned/DEAT'd in a thread about a gassed Furry Con. Never forget, Idiocy is everywhere.
Also a Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
I am an Ultra-Progressive, Open Minded, Skeptic towards Religion, laissez-faire capitalist and a Libetarian; a kind-hearted idealistic egalitarian with several strong convictions IRL.
GODDAMN IT RP CORRECTLY OR ELSE

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:23 am

OFFICIAL REQUEST OF MIGRATION TO ATLAS

Formal Nation Name:
Nation Population (RP wise, it cannot over-exceed your current population):
Active Military Personnel:
Date your nation was created in (must be a month old):
Any troubles with the mods?:
If so, what troubles?:
If so, how long ago?:
Please post at least one RP post (can be link or written out there, you only need to do one, but doing more increases your chances of being accepted):
Diplomatic RP:
Military RP:
Sports RP:
Do you wish to join any Atlas-only alliances?:
If so, pick some (bold specified choices): PPDC MPCP CSCP
Do you have an IIWiki page?:
If not, would you like one?:
If so, what is the link?: (This is so you can be added to the region’s wiki)
Desired Location:

By submitting this application, it is assumed that you have read and agreed with the Constitution of the region. If you are a member of the World Assembly, upon entrance, please endorse the current Executive President. Do note that any puppet, unless previously cleared by the Founder or Executive President, WILL BE DENIED. By submitting this application, it is also assumed that you don’t mind nations to go into previous Regional posts or close by forum posts to check that you are not going to stir trouble within the region.

Code: Select all
[box][align=center][img]http://www.nationstates.net/images/flags/uploads/rflags/atlas__638719.png[/img]
[size=150][b]OFFICIAL REQUEST OF MIGRATION TO ATLAS[/b][/size][/align]

[b]Formal Nation Name[/b]:
[b]Nation Population[/b] (RP wise, it cannot over-exceed your current population):
[b]Active Military Personnel[/b]:
[b]Date your nation was created in[/b] (must be a month old):
[b]Any troubles with the mods?[/b]:
[b]If so, what troubles?[/b]:
[b]If so, how long ago?[/b]:
[b]Please post at least one RP post[/b] (can be link or written out there, you only need to do one, but doing more increases your chances of being accepted):
[b]Diplomatic RP[/b]:
[b]Military RP[/b]:
[b]Sports RP[/b]:
[b]Do you wish to join any Atlas-only alliances?[/b]:
[b]If so, pick some[/b] (bold specified choices): PPDC MPCP CSCP
[b]Do you have an IIWiki page?[/b]:
[b]If not, would you like one?[/b]:
[b]If so, what is the link?:[/b] (This is so you can be added to the region’s wiki)
[b]Desired Location:[/b]

[i][size=85]By submitting this application, it is assumed that you have read and agreed with the Constitution of the region. If you are a member of the World Assembly, upon entrance, please endorse the current Executive President. Do note that any puppet, unless previously cleared by the Founder or Executive President, [b]WILL BE DENIED[/b]. By submitting this application, it is also assumed that you don’t mind nations to go into previous Regional posts or close by forum posts to check that you are not going to stir trouble within the region.[/size][/i][/box]

So, how does it look so far? I'm going to add more things, but how is it thus far?
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:27 am

Zunkwentania wrote:

I think we need to suppress Carloso whenever someone is applying to join, or else they will see his… uh… "gud fuk" and "top kek" posts.
_REPUBLIC OF WEST AURELIA_
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Carsodonia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Carsodonia » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:27 am

Roski wrote:
(Image)

Formal Nation Name:
If so, what troubles?:
If so, how long ago?:
Please post at least one RP post (can be link or written out there, you only need to do one, but doing more increases your chances of being accepted):
Diplomatic RP:
Military RP:
Sports RP:
Desired Location:

By submitting this application, it is assumed that you have read and agreed with the Constitution of the region. If you are a member of the World Assembly, upon entrance, please endorse the current Executive President. Do note that any puppet, unless previously cleared by the Founder or Executive President, WILL BE DENIED. By submitting this application, it is also assumed that you don’t mind nations to go into previous Regional posts or close by forum posts to check that you are not going to stir trouble within the region.

[box][align=center]([url=http://www.nationstates.net/images/flags/uploads/rflags/atlas__638719.png]Image[/url])

[b]Nation Population[/b] (RP wise, it cannot over-exceed your current population):
[b]Please post at least one RP post[/b] (can be link or written out there, you only need to do one, but doing more increases your chances of being accepted):
[b]Diplomatic RP[/b]:
[b]Military RP[/b]:
[b]Sports RP[/b]:
[b]If so, what is the link?:[/b] (This is so you can be added to the region’s wiki)

[i][size=85]By submitting this application, it is assumed that you have read and agreed with the Constitution of the region. If you are a member of the World Assembly, upon entrance, please endorse the current Executive President. Do note that any puppet, unless previously cleared by the Founder or Executive President, [b]WILL BE DENIED[/b]. By submitting this application, it is also assumed that you don’t mind nations to go into previous Regional posts or close by forum posts to check that you are not going to stir trouble within the region.[/size][/i][/box]

So, how does it look so far? I'm going to add more things, but how is it thus far?

Looks great Roski
OOC Info
Single
heterosexual
Male
works in Business and in college for Business Entrepreneurship
Italian-Russian born in America

#PeaceIsAnIllusion
I am a proud founder nation of the Mutual Protection Cooperation Pact!
#ValaranSoNotTired
WHO NEEDS SLEEP WHEN THERE IS NATIONSTATES

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:28 am

West Aurelia wrote:
Zunkwentania wrote:Just wait until he sees our RMB :p

I think we need to suppress Carloso whenever someone is applying to join, or else they will see his… uh… "gud fuk" and "top kek" posts.

top kek

Viridisolum
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby Viridisolum » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:29 am

MODIFIED

Formal Nation Name:

Military Personnel:

Date your NS Account was created in (must be a month old):

Any troubles with the mods?

If so, what troubles?

If so, how long ago?

RP Examples:

Desired Location:

By submitting this application, it is assumed that you have read and agreed with the Constitution of the region. If you are a member of the World Assembly, upon entrance, please endorse the current Executive President. Do note that any puppet, unless previously cleared by the Founder or Executive President, WILL BE DENIED. By submitting this application, it is also assumed that you don’t mind nations to go into previous regional posts or close by forum posts to check that you are not going to stir trouble within the region.

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:31 am

Carsodonia wrote:
Roski wrote:
(Image)

Formal Nation Name:
If so, what troubles?:
If so, how long ago?:
Diplomatic RP:
Military RP:
Sports RP:
Desired Location:

[box][align=center]([url=http://www.nationstates.net/images/flags/uploads/rflags/atlas__638719.png]Image[/url])

[b]Diplomatic RP[/b]:
[b]Military RP[/b]:
[b]Sports RP[/b]:

Looks great Roski

Thank you. I'm trying to make sure everything when entering Atlas is as smooth as possible for the new nation.
With his IIWiki, I could go and put him into the regional wiki.
With him being stating what alliances he wants to be in before hand, that means he doesn't get spammed by nations on the inside.
Roski - Cutting Beaucracy out of a browser game since 2013

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:32 am

Viridisolum wrote:MODIFIED

(Image)

Formal Nation Name:

Military Personnel:

Date your NS Account was created in (must be a month old):

Any troubles with the mods?

If so, what troubles?

If so, how long ago?

RP Examples:

Desired Location:

By submitting this application, it is assumed that you have read and agreed with the Constitution of the region. If you are a member of the World Assembly, upon entrance, please endorse the current Executive President. Do note that any puppet, unless previously cleared by the Founder or Executive President, WILL BE DENIED. By submitting this application, it is also assumed that you don’t mind nations to go into previous regional posts or close by forum posts to check that you are not going to stir trouble within the region.

As a region that emphazises good RPing... why have you taken out the bits that directly involve RPing?

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:32 am

I think something about the app broke the page… kind of like the IFC app.
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:33 am

West Aurelia wrote:I think something about the app broke the page… kind of like the IFC app.

Page looks fine to me?

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:37 am

Roski wrote:
West Aurelia wrote:I think something about the app broke the page… kind of like the IFC app.

Page looks fine to me?

Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:41 am

West Aurelia wrote:
Roski wrote:
Page looks fine to me?

I'm not seeing what is wrong in that picture.

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:09 am

Roski wrote:
West Aurelia wrote:

I'm not seeing what is wrong in that picture.

This is where the thread broke:

Official factbook
#Valaransofab

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information