NATION

PASSWORD

Atlas Region Sign-Up (OPEN)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The High Lords
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The High Lords » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:12 am

It's Sasutary's fault. Mob him!
(I fixed it, BTW. No need to thank me :) )

Also, I like Roski's new app: let's go with it.
Last edited by The High Lords on Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
----------------
---------------
----------------
Learning Swedish now!
I want to learn:
Italian
Irish
Scots
Being politically correct is so 2010
#Bernie

New Kvenland
Minister

Founded: Jul 07, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Kvenland » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:14 am

The High Lords wrote:It's Sasutary's fault. Mob him!

Also, I like Roski's new app: let's go with it.

*readies pitchforks and torches*

Yus, Roski has gud app
californian ultranationalist | the bear flag will fly from cabo to the great salt lake once again | the pretenders in arizona will crumble to the sand they tread on

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:16 am

Still not fixed for me. :(
_REPUBLIC OF WEST AURELIA_
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

The High Lords
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The High Lords » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:23 am

West Aurelia wrote:

I meant I fixed it by going to another page, so that we don't have to look at page 68 and it's crap.
Which reminds me... we're on page 69...
----------------
---------------
----------------
Learning Swedish now!
I want to learn:
Italian
Irish
Scots
#Bernie

New Kvenland
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Kvenland » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:34 am

The High Lords wrote:
West Aurelia wrote:

I meant I fixed it by going to another page, so that we don't have to look at page 68 and it's crap.

Get your mind out of the gutter, HL
californian ultranationalist | the bear flag will fly from cabo to the great salt lake once again | the pretenders in arizona will crumble to the sand they tread on

Roski
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:24 am

The High Lords wrote:
West Aurelia wrote:

I'm going to add a couple more visual effects, but as of now, thats the actual application part.
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

Follow my Vex Robotics team on instagram! @3921a_vex

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:16 am

OFFICIAL REQUEST OF MIGRATION TO ATLAS
A request made to the Executive President and Founder to allow the below nation to enter the region of Atlas

General National Information

Formal Nation Name:
Nation Population (RP wise, it cannot over-exceed your current population):
Active Military Personnel:
Date your nation was created in (must be a month old):

Moderation History

Any troubles with the mods?:
If so, what troubles?:
If so, how long ago?:

Roleplaying

Please post at least one RP post (can be link or written out there, you only need to do one, but doing more increases your chances of being accepted):
Diplomatic RP:
Military RP:
Sports RP:
Do you wish to join any Atlas-only alliances?:
If so, pick some (bold specified choices): PPDC MPCP CSCP

Map and Offsite Information

Do you have an IIWiki page?:
If not, would you like one?:
If so, what is the link?: (This is so you can be added to the region’s wiki)
Desired Location:

By submitting this application, it is assumed that you have read and agreed with the Constitution of the region. If you are a member of the World Assembly, upon entrance, please endorse the current Executive President. Do note that any puppet, unless previously cleared by the Founder or Executive President, WILL BE DENIED. By submitting this application, it is also assumed that you don’t mind nations to go into previous Regional posts or close by forum posts to check that you are not going to stir trouble within the region.

Code: Select all
[box][align=center][img]http://www.nationstates.net/images/flags/uploads/rflags/atlas__638719.png[/img]
[size=150][b]OFFICIAL REQUEST OF MIGRATION TO ATLAS[/b][/size]
A request made to the Executive President and Founder to allow the below nation to enter the region of Atlas[/align]
[hr][/hr]
[align=center][size=125][b]General National Information[/b][/size][/align]
[b]Formal Nation Name[/b]:
[b]Nation Population[/b] (RP wise, it cannot over-exceed your current population):
[b]Active Military Personnel[/b]:
[b]Date your nation was created in[/b] (must be a month old):
[hr][/hr]
[align=center][b][size=125]Moderation History[/size][/b][/align]
[b]Any troubles with the mods?[/b]:
[b]If so, what troubles?[/b]:
[b]If so, how long ago?[/b]:
[hr][/hr]
[align=center][size=125][b]Roleplaying[/b][/size][/align]
[b]Please post at least one RP post[/b] (can be link or written out there, you only need to do one, but doing more increases your chances of being accepted):
[b]Diplomatic RP[/b]:
[b]Military RP[/b]:
[b]Sports RP[/b]:
[b]Do you wish to join any Atlas-only alliances?[/b]:
[b]If so, pick some[/b] (bold specified choices): PPDC MPCP CSCP
[hr][/hr]
[align=center][size=125][b]Map and Offsite Information[/b][/size][/align]
[b]Do you have an IIWiki page?[/b]:
[b]If not, would you like one?[/b]:
[b]If so, what is the link?:[/b] (This is so you can be added to the region’s wiki)
[b]Desired Location:[/b]

[i][size=85]By submitting this application, it is assumed that you have read and agreed with the Constitution of the region. If you are a member of the World Assembly, upon entrance, please endorse the current Executive President. Do note that any puppet, unless previously cleared by the Founder or Executive President, [b]WILL BE DENIED[/b]. By submitting this application, it is also assumed that you don’t mind nations to go into previous Regional posts or close by forum posts to check that you are not going to stir trouble within the region.[/size][/i][/box]
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

New Kvenland
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Kvenland » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:54 am

Roski wrote:~las snip~

I like

Wraland
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Wraland » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:58 pm

Is it okay for me to return?

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:03 pm

Wraland wrote:Is it okay for me to return?

Sure :D

Wraland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wraland » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:05 pm

Formal Nation Name:
Nation Population (RP wise, it cannot over-exceed your current population): 408 Million
Active Military Personnel: 500,000
Date your nation was created in (must be a month old): September 30 2013
Any troubles with the mods?: nope
Do you accept the Atlas Constitution? yes.
Please post some of your RP samples: here's an older one; viewtopic.php?f=5&t=305835 (i remember another RP with Viridisolum which was better but i can't find it)
Desired Location: 12

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:08 pm

Wraland wrote:
Formal Nation Name:
Nation Population (RP wise, it cannot over-exceed your current population): 408 Million
Please post some of your RP samples: here's an older one; viewtopic.php?f=5&t=305835 (i remember another RP with Viridisolum which was better but i can't find it)

You do need a different location, 12 was annexed by Guerro after your death.

The High Lords
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The High Lords » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:09 pm

Hey! :D
----------------
---------------
----------------
Learning Swedish now!
I want to learn:
Italian
Irish
Scots
#Bernie

Wraland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wraland » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:09 pm

Roski wrote:
Wraland wrote:
Formal Nation Name:

Isn't Guerro dead?

Zunkwentania
Minister

Founded: Apr 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zunkwentania » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:10 pm

Wraland! The only reason I moved my plot was because nobody active was bordering me :p

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:11 pm

Wraland wrote:
Roski wrote:

Isn't Guerro dead?

Is he? give me a sec.

Zunkwentania
Minister

Founded: Apr 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zunkwentania » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:12 pm

Roski wrote:
Wraland wrote:Isn't Guerro dead?

Is he? give me a sec.

Yes he is.

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:13 pm

Wraland wrote:
Formal Nation Name:

Excuse my lasp of idiocy.

As there is no evidence that Wolfbenz actually took plot 12, ACCEPTED to plot 12

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:14 pm

Roski wrote:
Wraland wrote:
Formal Nation Name:

As there is no evidence that Wolfbenz actually took plot 12, ACCEPTED to plot 12

Do you still need the password?

Wraland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wraland » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:14 pm

Roski wrote:
Roski wrote:

Do you still need the password?

yes, i think i deleted all of my telegrams.

Bratislav
Senator

Founded: May 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bratislav » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:58 pm

Wraland assigned to 12.
ATLAS REGION(The Best Region): viewtopic.php?f=23&t=265127
Country Info: http://iiwiki.com/wiki/Bratislav

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:59 pm

Bratislav wrote:Wraland assigned to 12.

Do you like the updated app?

Bratislav
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bratislav » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:02 pm

Roski wrote:
Bratislav wrote:Wraland assigned to 12.

I like it :)

will put it as our official app!
Country Info: http://iiwiki.com/wiki/Bratislav

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Bratislav wrote:
Roski wrote:

Thanks, and thanks! :D

Bratislav
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bratislav » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:05 pm

Roski wrote:
Bratislav wrote:

Thanks, and thanks! :D

OP has been updated!