NATION

PASSWORD

NS Infantry discussion thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

DnalweN acilbupeR
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby DnalweN acilbupeR » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:52 am

Fordorsia wrote:Mudafackers better be glad you don't mess with the Fordorsians in close combat.

(Image)

Turning this into a "Get stabbed" thread. I've been shiv'd through the hand with a compass. A fucking compass!

that sure was one long compass.
The Emerald Dawn wrote:I award you no points, and have sent people to make sure your parents refrain from further breeding.
Lyttenburgh wrote:all this is a damning enough evidence to proove you of being an edgy butthurt 'murican teenager with the sole agenda of prooving to the uncaring bitch Web, that "You Have A Point!"
Lyttenburgh wrote:Either that, or, you were gang-raped by commi-nazi russian Spetznaz kill team, who then painted all walls in your house in hammer and sickles, and then viped their asses with the stars and stripes banner in your yard. That's the only logical explanation.

Fordorsia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Fordorsia » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:56 am

DnalweN acilbupeR wrote:
Fordorsia wrote:Mudafackers better be glad you don't mess with the Fordorsians in close combat.

(Image)

Turning this into a "Get stabbed" thread. I've been shiv'd through the hand with a compass. A fucking compass!

that sure was one long compass.

More like a normal-length compass.

brb issuing compasses
Pro: Swords
Anti: Guns

San-Silvacian wrote:Forgot to take off my Rhodie shorts when I went to sleep.
Woke up in bitches and enemy combatants.

Crookfur wrote:Speak for yourself, Crookfur infantry enjoy the sheer uber high speed low drag operator nature of their tactical woad

Spreewerke wrote:One of our employees ate a raw kidney and a raw liver and the only powers he gained was the ability to summon a massive hospital bill.

Premislyd wrote:This is probably the best thing somebody has ever spammed.

Puzikas wrote:That joke was so dark it has to smile to be seen at night.

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:02 am

Blades?

Disclaimer: I know absolutely nothing about knives.
Our weary eyes still stray to the horizon...but down this road we've been so many times...
Please, call me Benomia. Post count +14623, founded Oct. 23, 2012.
Sauritican wrote:We've all been spending too much time with Ben
Verdum wrote:Hey girl, is your name Karl Marx? Because your starting an uprising in my lower classes.
Black Hand wrote:New plan is to just make thousands of disposable firearms and dump them out of cargo planes with tiny drag chutes attached.
Spreewerke wrote:The metric system is the only measurement system that truly meters.
Spreewerke wrote:Salt the women, rape the earth.
Equestican wrote:Ben is love, Ben is life.
Sediczja wrote:real eyes realize real lies
I'm a poet. Come read my poems!

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:19 am

Ulfr-Reich wrote:
Ontorisa wrote:Here, take my respect. You deserve it.
:bow:

Thanks, actually I'm just a stubborn jackass with barely any chemical flight response. I appreciate the comment though. Now then, how bout' yer' grunt-issue gear?

Standard issue stuff. Depends on what wing of the military you're referring to. Lots and lots of NATO Weapons and equipment like the PTRD4622 (Similar to the Canadian CG634 Helmet)
MARPAT Camouflage, ER5 Interhelmet Radio, HSC4 Interceptor Body Armour (Light weight and very versatile, bullet protective body armour. Can withstand around 5-10 Bullets, depending on the calibre).
For weapons, P226 is the standard issue sidearm.
For primaries, you have your standard issue M16A4 if you're a volunteer or M16A2 if you're a conscript. M4A1s, M16A3s, M4A3s, G36s are alternate assault rifles.

Plan to EDIT.

Filsboro
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Filsboro » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:40 am

Anyone have any opinions on the ECH - for a PMT nation about 2020?

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:41 am

Filsboro wrote:Anyone have any opinions on the ECH - for a PMT nation about 2020?

Go with the ECH but maybe add a 360 HUD?

EsToVnIa
Senator

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby EsToVnIa » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:41 am

Filsboro wrote:Anyone have any opinions on the ECH - for a PMT nation about 2020?

I don't know why you'd want to be using MT tech for PMT.
Most Heavenly State/Khamgiin Tengerleg Uls

Weeaboo Gassing Land wrote:Also, rev up the gas chambers.

The United States of North Amerigo wrote:CUNT

12:02:02 AM <Tarsas> premislyd is my spirit animal tbh

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:42 am

Ontorisa wrote:
Gretin wrote:AN83G

(http://i.imgur.com/jDnf8XN.jpg)

Stats

Cartridge: A43 7.68mm

Action: Gas operated, rotary bolt

Estimated Barrel Length: 415mm

Estimated Overrall Length: n/a

Weight: 3,15 kg

Capacity: 30 rounds

Rate of Fire: 600 rounds per minute

[][]

During the following failure of the Conscript Rifle the Gretin Service has quickly developed a new rifle with a bayonet. This was heavily issued to conscripts and infantry.

The gretin awaits results.

Not liking the bayonet. You should avoid that thing in the future, it's next to useless, especially in CQC where a bullet to the face is more effective than a fleshwound.

Though Correct, You are about to be swarmed, assuming you haven't allready
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Rest in Peace Riley. Biopan Embassy Non Military Realism Thread
Seeya 1K Cat's Miss ya man. Well, That Esclated Quickly

The Archangel Conglomerate
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archangel Conglomerate » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:48 am

Quickly gents! What is the length of your bayonet's handle?

Also,
Ulfr, the gods the watch over you...
(\/)(•,,,,•)(\/)
Please, call me Arch

Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:For want of lances, the heavy equipment never reached the field.

For want of heavy equipment the platoons FOs could direct no HMGs.

For want of HMGs, the Archians had to rely on shitty fucking microcalibers.

For want of real weapons, they lost the war.

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:50 am

Depends on how long the Tube for the MAUL is Arch. Also Ford, I had that happen to, fucking things are sharp as hell
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Fordorsia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Fordorsia » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:53 am

Yes Im Biop wrote:Depends on how long the Tube for the MAUL is Arch. Also Ford, I had that happen to, fucking things are sharp as hell

What, right through?

Crookfur wrote:Speak for yourself, Crookfur infantry enjoy the sheer uber high speed low drag operator nature of their tactical woad

Spreewerke wrote:One of our employees ate a raw kidney and a raw liver and the only powers he gained was the ability to summon a massive hospital bill.

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:54 am

Fordorsia wrote:
Yes Im Biop wrote:Depends on how long the Tube for the MAUL is Arch. Also Ford, I had that happen to, fucking things are sharp as hell

What, right through?

No, But deep enough to get stuck, right in the center of my hand. Left an eye shaped scar. Never hit anyone so hard in my life. Good thing it was my left hand
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador

Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Fordorsia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Fordorsia » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:57 am

Yes Im Biop wrote:
Fordorsia wrote:
What, right through?

No, But deep enough to get stuck, right in the center of my hand. Left an eye shaped scar. Never hit anyone so hard in my life. Good thing it was my left hand

Well, mine was right through. I should have bitch slapped the cunt with my new spike-hand.

Quick, someone issue armoured death gauntlets to their troops.
Last edited by Fordorsia on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archangel Conglomerate » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:59 am

So... If, for example, I have no MAUL tube, then does my bayonet reach all the way to the trigger guard? :p

On the note of various injuries... I once cut my finger to the bone with a butterknife.
Arch is strange.
(\/)(•,,,,•)(\/)
Please, call me Arch

Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:For want of lances, the heavy equipment never reached the field.

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:00 am

Fordorsia wrote:
Yes Im Biop wrote:

Well, mine was right through. I should have bitch slapped the cunt with my new spike-hand.

Does a wrist mounted shotgun count?
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador

Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:02 am

The Archangel Conglomerate wrote:

So... If, for example, I have no MAUL tube, then does my bayonet reach all the way to the trigger guard? :p

On the note of various injuries... I once cut my finger to the bone with a butterknife.
Arch is strange.

NO because the shotgun replaces any need for a Under barrel knife.
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador

Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Fordorsia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Fordorsia » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:09 am

The Archangel Conglomerate wrote:On the note of various injuries... I once cut my finger to the bone with a butterknife.
Arch is strange.

How the fuck?

Yes Im Biop wrote:
Fordorsia wrote:

Does a wrist mounted shotgun count?

If you have large genitals to accompany it, then yes.

Central and Eastern Visayas
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Central and Eastern Visayas » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:13 am

Arch is strange.

And I thought pricking my wrist with my own balisong was bad.

That said, we use the M9 bayonet as standard issue. Bolo knives, on the other hand, are optional gear, assuming the soldier in question does not already have one of his own.
If believing in God means I am less than human in the eyes of some, fine; I will wear my yellow badge with pride.

TIMEZONE: GMT +8
1. In a gunless society, the strong prey on the weak with utter impunity.
2. Yes, I'm a Roman Catholic from the Philippines. And I know how much ass PH sucks at the moment.
3. Bastard with ADHD. Yep.
4. PDAF can go to hell!
Economic Left/Right: 6.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.49
Or: This.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archangel Conglomerate » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:30 am

Fordorsia wrote:How the fuck?

By attempting to force the dull end through a seasoning packet, while boldly telling my siblings that it was impossible to cut oneself with a butterknife.
(\/)(•,,,,•)(\/)
Please, call me Arch

Tronold
Envoy

Founded: Sep 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tronold » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:33 am

Is there any tutorial at making uniforms? I already tried doing line art for uniforms but all the uniforms i made where just horribly deformed.

Black Hand
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Black Hand » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:36 am

Fordorsia wrote:How the fuck?

By attempting to force the dull end through a seasoning packet, while boldly telling my siblings that it was impossible to cut oneself with a butterknife.

....Arch. why?
Granted me practically losing the last 1/3 of my left index finger to my Throwing knife isn't any better.

Onto Combat knives (not bayonet, is different) Ulfr, what would both perform Well, and look great accompanying this uniform style?
For sheer Future looks I was somewhat thinking a back up OTF Spring loaded blade in the Gauntlet would be a nice Last ditch weapon.
Last edited by Black Hand on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Servus patriae
C&C Based PMT
Pax Per potestatem
I live in a World all my own.
Puzikas wrote:You clearly don't know about the baby bald eagle built into each one.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:Why is there a "joke option" included in the poll when "yes" is already there?

Fordorsia wrote:Sight rib? Like a barbecue?

Fordorsia wrote:Why sell the restored weapons when you can keep them in a military-themed sex dungeon?

San-Silvacian wrote:Nothing says I love you like a fine Belgian firearm.

Bezombia wrote: "glorious discharge"

Fordorsia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Fordorsia » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:45 am

Black Hand wrote:
The Archangel Conglomerate wrote:By attempting to force the dull end through a seasoning packet, while boldly telling my siblings that it was impossible to cut oneself with a butterknife.

....Arch. why?
Granted me practically losing the last 1/3 of my left index finger to my Throwing knife isn't any better.

Onto Combat knives (not bayonet, is different) Ulfr, what would both perform Well, and look great accompanying this uniform style?
For sheer Future looks I was somewhat thinking a back up OTF Spring loaded blade in the Gauntlet would be a nice Last ditch weapon.

Into Ford and hunting knife on shoulder.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archangel Conglomerate » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:46 am

Fordorsia wrote:Into Ford and hunting knife on shoulder.

Hell with that. Use that kickass curvy thing you did earlier.
(\/)(•,,,,•)(\/)
Please, call me Arch

Immoren
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 20, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Immoren » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:48 am

IC Flag Is a Pope Principia
discoursedrome wrote:everyone knows that quote, "I know not what weapons World War Three will be fought, but World War Four will be fought with sticks and stones," but in a way it's optimistic and inspiring because it suggests that even after destroying civilization and returning to the stone age we'll still be sufficiently globalized and bellicose to have another world war right then and there

Black Hand
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Black Hand » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:48 am

Fordorsia wrote:
Black Hand wrote:....Arch. why?

(Image)

Into Ford and hunting knife on shoulder.

That's more or less the Idea, I didn't draw this, I'm no where near that good. it's stolen Concept art from one of the C&C games.
plan is to issue main combat knife to be mounted on shoulder or similarly, a Utility knife/bayonet along the The thigh. and an Integral last ditch OTF Springloaded Blade in the users right gauntlet.
Servus patriae
C&C Based PMT
Pax Per potestatem
I live in a World all my own.
Puzikas wrote:You clearly don't know about the baby bald eagle built into each one.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:Why is there a "joke option" included in the poll when "yes" is already there?

Fordorsia wrote:Sight rib? Like a barbecue?

Fordorsia wrote:Why sell the restored weapons when you can keep them in a military-themed sex dungeon?

San-Silvacian wrote:Nothing says I love you like a fine Belgian firearm.

Bezombia wrote: "glorious discharge"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information