NATION

PASSWORD

NS Infantry discussion thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aqizithiuda
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Aqizithiuda » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:09 pm

Ulfr-Reich wrote:
Aqizithiuda wrote:I can't say that I've heard of crucible steel having that particular property. So far as I can remember, crucible steel's main advantage was the harder bands of semi-ceramic steel mixed in with the bands of softer steel.

I can also say, with much more certainty, that the French knights were not overly affected by the English arrows because the bodkin points were typically softer, lower quality steel without a temper and the combination of plate, mail and padded armour that the French wore at that point in time was more than sufficient to stop the vast majority of arrows. The mud probably killed more men than the arrows, and the archers almost certainly killed more men in close quarter combat than with their bows.

Really now, well, last time I went to an SCA gathering (middle-kingdom or sommat), someone had a longbow and a chestplate made to historical spec. It worked just fine n' dandy, plus, said vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=KCE40J93m5c offers a neat example of the point. Yer' right on the range though in regard to the arrows though; I'd like to state that damascus is a fickle bitch, but what it could do to armored targets was fucking crazy, all those layers of mixed and forge welded metals did some particularly heavy damage on the poor schmuck in the suit, it'd probably work just like this, but scaled up heavily due to the change in gear: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UpOFS09rLIY#t=149; just with a heavy thrust due to the bayonet bit. A blending of concepts like that could benefit Arch's troops somewhat.

This is obviously going to be a discussion that I'll need sources from, so I'll refrain from it until I get home, but I do have one pretty vital question: are you talking about Damascus steel or "Damascus" steel. One's a hard to reproduce crucible steel that most likely had some critical cooling elements, while the other is just ordinary pattern welded steel.
Nationstatelandsville wrote:I liked the prostitute - never quote me on that.

Puzikas wrote:This is beyond condom on toes. This is full on Bra-on-balls.

Puzikas wrote:Im not cheep-You can quote me on that.

Hellraiser-Army wrote:and clearly I am surrounded by idiots who never looked at a blueprint before...

Live fire is not an effective means of communication.

Ulfr-Reich
Minister

Founded: Aug 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulfr-Reich » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:16 pm

Aqizithiuda wrote:This is obviously going to be a discussion that I'll need sources from, so I'll refrain from it until I get home, but I do have one pretty vital question: are you talking about Damascus steel or "Damascus" steel. One's a hard to reproduce crucible steel that most likely had some critical cooling elements, while the other is just ordinary pattern welded steel.

The stupidly complicated "damascus". Which, well, in Arch's advanced-futuretech setting, he could get away with using/manufacturing it.

Edit: The Damascus shown here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBAST6i4gdc

And here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALDaLsD7aTY

Some of that aforementioned crucible steel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=EVuB_0hxE3c

Totally off topic, but spiral-weld damascus gun barrel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=K7eacS2oDcs
Last edited by Ulfr-Reich on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Asatruar (bloody-well proud of it) | Ethnogeography & Migratory Anthropology/Linguistics Researcher (In my spare time) | Actual Jarlist| And yes, I am vehemently anti-pony/brony | Borderline FanT/NightmareT, very Norse/Proto-Germanic/Gothic| Æþalatsheim = http://www.nationstates.net/nation=aethal.

RIP Rhoderberg
14/9/2013 - 15/8/2015
May your spirit live on in FALhalla.

The Archangel Conglomerate
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archangel Conglomerate » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:21 pm

Ulfr-Reich wrote:The stupidly complicated "damascus". Which, well, in Arch's advanced-futuretech setting, he could get away with using/manufacturing it.

The highly advanced future of 2013? :p
I mostly knock around in MT for simplicity's sake.

As for this bayonet,
nearest I can tell, you're suggesting something between the Fairbairn–Sykes fighting knife and those inbuilt spike bayonets on Chinese (or something) SKSs
Last edited by The Archangel Conglomerate on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(\/)(•,,,,•)(\/)
Please, call me Arch

Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:For want of lances, the heavy equipment never reached the field.

For want of heavy equipment the platoons FOs could direct no HMGs.

For want of HMGs, the Archians had to rely on shitty fucking microcalibers.

For want of real weapons, they lost the war.

Ulfr-Reich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulfr-Reich » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:26 pm

The Archangel Conglomerate wrote:
Ulfr-Reich wrote:The stupidly complicated "damascus". Which, well, in Arch's advanced-futuretech setting, he could get away with using/manufacturing it.

The highly advanced future of 2013? :p

As for this bayonet,
nearest I can tell, you're suggesting something between the Fairbairn–Sykes fighting knife and those inbuilt spike bayonets on Chinese (or something) SKSs

Somewhat of a balance, yes. Just with a bit more emphasis on multiple, thick edges.

2013? Shit, I thought you were all space age n' whatnot.
Last edited by Ulfr-Reich on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Asatruar (bloody-well proud of it) | Ethnogeography & Migratory Anthropology/Linguistics Researcher (In my spare time) | Actual Jarlist| And yes, I am vehemently anti-pony/brony | Borderline FanT/NightmareT, very Norse/Proto-Germanic/Gothic| Æþalatsheim = http://www.nationstates.net/nation=aethal.

RIP Rhoderberg
14/9/2013 - 15/8/2015

Black Hand
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Black Hand » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:43 pm

Ulfr-Reich wrote:
The Archangel Conglomerate wrote:The highly advanced future of 2013? :p

As for this bayonet,

Somewhat of a balance, yes. Just with a bit more emphasis on multiple, thick edges.

I'm somewhat sure that if a significant amount of funding was devoted it would be possible, it's all in the funding. Damascus Steel Barrels would be a beauty to see. along with combat knives, Add in medical benefits of scalpels and other commercial bonuses you could pull a lot investment funding. (Government funding too)
Servus patriae
C&C Based PMT
Pax Per potestatem
I live in a World all my own.
Puzikas wrote:You clearly don't know about the baby bald eagle built into each one.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:Why is there a "joke option" included in the poll when "yes" is already there?

Fordorsia wrote:Sight rib? Like a barbecue?

Fordorsia wrote:Why sell the restored weapons when you can keep them in a military-themed sex dungeon?

San-Silvacian wrote:Nothing says I love you like a fine Belgian firearm.

Bezombia wrote: "glorious discharge"

Ulfr-Reich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulfr-Reich » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:45 pm

Black Hand wrote:
Ulfr-Reich wrote:

I'm somewhat sure that if a significant amount of funding was devoted it would be possible, it's all in the funding. Damascus Steel Barrels would be a beauty to see. along with combat knives, Add in medical benefits of scalpels and other commercial bonuses you could pull a lot investment funding. (Government funding too)

See the bowie-grip I showed earlier? Looks good, right?

RIP Rhoderberg
14/9/2013 - 15/8/2015

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archangel Conglomerate » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:51 pm

Ulfr-Reich wrote:Just with a bit more emphasis on multiple, thick edges.

How many is "multiple?"

Yeah... no.

I tried space once. It was fun at first... spacing around and all. But then, and it was really quite sudden, I was brutally spaced in the space by a gang of vastly more experienced spacers. After that I decided to stay well away from space, and all of it's horrible spacing spacers.

Black Hand wrote: commercial bonuses you could pull a lot investment funding. (Government funding too)

commercial bonuses you could

commercial bonuses

Suddenly, Archangel Involvement.

Damascus Steel it is, Genosse Ulfr!
Last edited by The Archangel Conglomerate on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(\/)(•,,,,•)(\/)
Please, call me Arch

Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:For want of lances, the heavy equipment never reached the field.

Black Hand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Black Hand » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:55 pm

Ulfr-Reich wrote:
Black Hand wrote:I'm somewhat sure that if a significant amount of funding was devoted it would be possible, it's all in the funding. Damascus Steel Barrels would be a beauty to see. along with combat knives, Add in medical benefits of scalpels and other commercial bonuses you could pull a lot investment funding. (Government funding too)

Yes it does, i'm going to use that. the Blade I have was my first try at a knife. second lineart overall. any opinions on the color? it's infused with this crystal. and it's obviously steel I'm thinking 1095 steel.... I'm not a knife expert, I own a few (about 1 and a half dozen) but No expert on steel beyond what I've used and how it holds an edge.
Servus patriae
C&C Based PMT
Pax Per potestatem
Puzikas wrote:You clearly don't know about the baby bald eagle built into each one.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:Why is there a "joke option" included in the poll when "yes" is already there?

Fordorsia wrote:Why sell the restored weapons when you can keep them in a military-themed sex dungeon?

Ulfr-Reich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulfr-Reich » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:00 pm

Arch, rock the "four edge" or three-edge vibe kinda brought out by the SKS bayonet; find a way to blend it with the faibairne sykes and maybe a slight dose of gladius should said sword-bayonet have to be removed and used in close-combat.

RIP Rhoderberg
14/9/2013 - 15/8/2015

Ulfr-Reich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulfr-Reich » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:03 pm

Black Hand wrote:
Ulfr-Reich wrote:

Yes it does, i'm going to use that. the Blade I have was my first try at a knife. second lineart overall. any opinions on the color? it's infused with this crystal. and it's obviously steel I'm thinking 1095 steel.... I'm not a knife expert, I own a few (about 1 and a half dozen) but No expert on steel beyond what I've used and how it holds an edge.

TIBERIUM POWER! Basically, you can ride a mellowed out rule of cool to a savory, yet satisfactory end in that regard. I mean, what the balls does Tibeium do to 01 carbon steel, or 4116 Krupp? Nobody knows, so, well, yer' wiggle-room is enormous.

RIP Rhoderberg
14/9/2013 - 15/8/2015

Ulfr-Reich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulfr-Reich » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:10 pm

Alrighty, guys, vintage remington manufacturing video. Triggerjunkies rejoice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Ee5Wn7KlFoc

RIP Rhoderberg
14/9/2013 - 15/8/2015

Black Hand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Black Hand » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:18 pm

Ulfr-Reich wrote:
Black Hand wrote:Yes it does, i'm going to use that. the Blade I have was my first try at a knife. second lineart overall. any opinions on the color? it's infused with this crystal. and it's obviously steel I'm thinking 1095 steel.... I'm not a knife expert, I own a few (about 1 and a half dozen) but No expert on steel beyond what I've used and how it holds an edge.

TIBERIUM POWER! Basically, you can ride a mellowed out rule of cool to a savory, yet satisfactory end in that regard. I mean, what the balls does Tibeium do to 01 carbon steel, or 4116 Krupp? Nobody knows, so, well, yer' wiggle-room is enormous.

True enough and if you know what the tiberium does you can theoretically compensate. and it's not like it's meant to do much beyond posion the target Really. I can't think of any reason except unregulated tiberium absorption will quickly kill, it won't do much else.... I Might also create a Stiletto blade Shiv/Shank of sorts that's made of pure tiberium to send important messages, Stab the target and Snap off the Blade inside. It's a one time use but it's a helluva message.

Current version of knife, new handle.
Servus patriae
C&C Based PMT
Pax Per potestatem

Coltarin
Senator

Founded: Mar 26, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Coltarin » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:19 pm

Ulfr-Reich wrote:Alrighty, guys, vintage remington manufacturing video. Triggerjunkies rejoice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Ee5Wn7KlFoc

Dude, you have got to stop posting these fricken videos! please my penis can only get so erect.
Coltarin (AKA Colt)
Paintis Bulpupis

Puzikas wrote:"No gun? Fuck it , you're now Comrade Meat Shield" level.
Spreewerke wrote:Basically plainclothes, armed security on a plane. Terrorist starts boxcuttering? Shoot his ass. Passenger starts being a dickhole penisweiner? Arrest his ass. Stewardess walks by? Smack dat ass. People obviously see you? Lose your job as a federal employee and suffer a failing marriage while your children don't speak with you at home and, due to your newly-developed drinking problem, you also lose all custody rights of your children. Your life culminates with your self-immolation inside your one-bedroom trailer home.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archangel Conglomerate » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:22 pm

Ulfr-Reich wrote:Arch, rock the "four edge" or three-edge vibe kinda brought out by the SKS bayonet; find a way to blend it with the faibairne sykes and maybe a slight dose of gladius should said sword-bayonet have to be removed and used in close-combat.

Right then. A three edged 32cm blade... It'll be fairly thin overall, with sharp sides and a sharper point, as seen on the F-S knife. It'll also feature a Gladius inspired "wasp waist"... because.

I have to wonder though, on the effectiveness of a spike bayonet in hand to hand combat. As I recall (from 5min googling) the spike bayonet was replaced primarily because it was rubbish at everything but stabbing.

I don't know. Arch cannot into knife good.
(\/)(•,,,,•)(\/)
Please, call me Arch

Ulfr-Reich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulfr-Reich » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:24 pm

Black Hand wrote:
(Image)

I like the shank idea, actually, why not have a tiberium "concentrate" get rendered into a form of pseudo-dart, nay, a warhead, designed for assassination. Kinda like those c02 powered arrow-rifles, just massively high powered an' some-such.

As for the stab/shank/chopper, I like the progress, just give it a parrying-dagger (florentine, teutonic, take a pick, many options) styled guard and a reinforced pommel, then yer' good to go. Such a tool will instill a sense of traditionalism into it's users.

RIP Rhoderberg
14/9/2013 - 15/8/2015

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:25 pm

Black Hand wrote:
Yes Im Biop wrote: It looks like they are using flechete guns honestly

... I knew that. Also why u no use stealth tech? It's the only reason NOD is so dangerous.

Which Is why I RP, a Tiberian Dawn style Black Hand, Stealth and all, but also engage in conventional warfare like Tiberium Wars Black Hand.
(Kane's Wrath Black Hand are stupid as shit, I don;'t restrict the tech at all, If it's allowed By Kane than it's okay)

Good Lad. In all Honesty that is closer to my Tech Level than any FT nation thus far

Ulfr-Reich wrote:
Black Hand wrote:
(Image)

I like the shank idea, actually, why not have a tiberium "concentrate" get rendered into a form of pseudo-dart, nay, a warhead, designed for assassination. Kinda like those c02 powered arrow-rifles, just massively high powered an' some-such.

As for the stab/shank/chopper, I like the progress, just give it a parrying-dagger (florentine, teutonic, take a pick, many options) styled guard and a reinforced pommel, then yer' good to go. Such a tool will instill a sense of traditionalism into it's users.

Because you have a 90/10 chance of killing them to Giving them super powers with an injection..
Last edited by Yes Im Biop on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Rest in Peace Riley. Biopan Embassy Non Military Realism Thread
Seeya 1K Cat's Miss ya man. Well, That Esclated Quickly

Ulfr-Reich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulfr-Reich » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:26 pm

The Archangel Conglomerate wrote:
Ulfr-Reich wrote:Arch, rock the "four edge" or three-edge vibe kinda brought out by the SKS bayonet; find a way to blend it with the faibairne sykes and maybe a slight dose of gladius should said sword-bayonet have to be removed and used in close-combat.

Right then. A three edged 32cm blade... It'll be fairly thin overall, with sharp sides and a sharper point, as seen on the F-S knife. It'll also feature a Gladius inspired "wasp waist"... because.

I have to wonder though, on the effectiveness of a spike bayonet in hand to hand combat. As I recall (from 5min googling) the spike bayonet was replaced primarily because it was rubbish at everything but stabbing.

I don't know. Arch cannot into knife good.

Well, it could have a hearty penetrating point, but be all enormous wound channel like a katzblager. Either way, I like the sounds of this.

RIP Rhoderberg
14/9/2013 - 15/8/2015

Black Hand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Black Hand » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:29 pm

Ulfr-Reich wrote:
Black Hand wrote:
(Image)

I like the Idea as well, Theoretically Tiberium might have a high enough iron content to be fired out of my existing electromagnetic Rifle.

okay I was curious about the guard (My knives have no such device really.....) I was also looking at the knife and thinking.... how hard would it be to give steel that color permanently rather than a finish? and if so how much would it cost me to have one of these made?
Servus patriae
C&C Based PMT
Pax Per potestatem

Ulfr-Reich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulfr-Reich » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:30 pm

RIP Rhoderberg
14/9/2013 - 15/8/2015

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:33 pm

A nice rifle, But I don't see a House loan worth of gun, 8 perhaps but that's pushing it hard/
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Rest in Peace Riley. Biopan Embassy Non Military Realism Thread
Seeya 1K Cat's Miss ya man. Well, That Esclated Quickly

Black Hand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Black Hand » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:35 pm

Another update, pommel, plus reversed guard. It looks okay to me I guess.
Servus patriae
C&C Based PMT
Pax Per potestatem

Coltarin
Senator

Founded: Mar 26, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Coltarin » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:39 pm

Yes Im Biop wrote:

A nice rifle, But I don't see a House loan worth of gun, 8 perhaps but that's pushing it hard/

Oh I don't know, it might be the hand carved stock, the hand forged barrel, the hand etched detail on the chamber area, or any of the fact that it was made by the Ferrari of gun makers. Let's ignore all that and on the flip side of that ask 'why are ARs $900?' bloody peasant , like asking why a Bentley is $500 thousand because it's "nice"
Coltarin (AKA Colt)
Paintis Bulpupis

Puzikas wrote:"No gun? Fuck it , you're now Comrade Meat Shield" level.
Spreewerke wrote:Basically plainclothes, armed security on a plane. Terrorist starts boxcuttering? Shoot his ass. Passenger starts being a dickhole penisweiner? Arrest his ass. Stewardess walks by? Smack dat ass. People obviously see you? Lose your job as a federal employee and suffer a failing marriage while your children don't speak with you at home and, due to your newly-developed drinking problem, you also lose all custody rights of your children. Your life culminates with your self-immolation inside your one-bedroom trailer home.

Ulfr-Reich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulfr-Reich » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:42 pm

Holland & Holland glory: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=CnEcZ1WxAdM

the rifle at the end of the vid, yeah.............Ulfran hunting rifle, or, well, variants can be found regularly on naval vessels and large-scale aircraft as "survival" kit components. Totally not an excuse to blast local wildlife and/or facists............totally.............. (honestly, they hunt out of need, not want, I'm just rustlin' with that comment)

RIP Rhoderberg
14/9/2013 - 15/8/2015

Ulfr-Reich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulfr-Reich » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:43 pm

Coltarin wrote:
Yes Im Biop wrote:

Oh I don't know, it might be the hand carved stock, the hand forged barrel, the hand etched detail on the chamber area, or any of the fact that it was made by the Ferrari of gun makers. Let's ignore all that and on the flip side of that ask 'why are ARs $900?' bloody peasant , like asking why a Bentley is $500 thousand because it's "nice"

colt, why not try your hand at making a double-rifle? Like, something along the lines of using some cased-telescoping huge-bore cartridge, just for the future hunter.

I want this guys rifle, fuckin' seriouslike: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=I5qfAb2nzEI
Last edited by Ulfr-Reich on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Rhoderberg
14/9/2013 - 15/8/2015

Titanisa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Titanisa » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:09 pm

PT:
Main Military Forces-
Titanisan Royal Guard-Heavy Infantry- The Imperium's elite infantry force made up die hard loyalists. Armored in stylized red painted steel armor and given tower shields these troops are hard to kill, for weapons they carry spears as their main armament and a long-sword when that breaks. They can switch to a Grecian Phalanx formation to the more flexible Romano cohort formations within minutes.

Imperial Pikes-Standard Infantry- With chain-mail armor and a long pike these men make up the the bodies of most Titanisan armies. Given short swords as back up these men feature some versatility. Though you wouldn't think these men have been able to defeat most conventional enemies of the Imperium through either superior training or sheer force of will.

Imperial Dismounted Corsairs-Dismounted Light Cavalry- The dismounted version of one of the Imperium's most famous units, Imperial Corsairs. These units while mounted are armored in light chain mail and given a light shield with a spear and their trust Sabre. On foot they are usually armed with a light shield and their Sabre. As in their mounted counterpart they are adept at raiding settlements and of course harrying the enemy. Still able to deliver a big hit then retreat before they are committed to a battle.

MT:
Titanisan Shock Troop-Standard Infantry Variant- Gone are the huge vast armies of ester year and now is the age of small powerful armies. Slowly being phased out for the less and less infantry based military of Titanisa these men are still eager to prove their worth as they are often thrown into the thick of things with whatever new weaponry is made by Imperial Arms INC. These men are formed into fire teams and are always deployed with their Chimera Apc, they are used in area deemed necessary that a solid ground force is needed.

Royal Imperial Shock Marine-Special Infantry Variant- The red tide of death as the legends go about these soldiers. They are the Imperium's first and last line of defense. These men are highly trained troops often deployed in small fire teams designated to a Valkyrie gunship to provide hard strikes and to generally give you a really bad day. Armed with the best weapons around a single fire team can hold off an entire regiment, a battalion if given Valkyrie support.

FT:
Titanisan Armored Knight- Armored Mobile Combat Suit Variant- These are the highest caliber of infantry of the Titanisan military. About the size of Knightmare frames from code geass these units are equipped with whatever weapon they need to finish the job but standard armament always involve the Long Sword Variant weapon, a blade strong enough to cut through other Mobile suits.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information