NATION

PASSWORD

Main Military Weapon of Your Country: Part 12

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aqizithiuda
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Aqizithiuda » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:55 pm

Oh god, I cannot draw for the life of me!

This is going to be a pain in the backside, I can tell.
Nationstatelandsville wrote:I liked the prostitute - never quote me on that.

Puzikas wrote:This is beyond condom on toes. This is full on Bra-on-balls.

Puzikas wrote:Im not cheep-You can quote me on that.

Hellraiser-Army wrote:and clearly I am surrounded by idiots who never looked at a blueprint before...

Live fire is not an effective means of communication.

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:57 pm

Aqizithiuda wrote:Oh god, I cannot draw for the life of me!

That's a surprisingly hi-def mag in a surprisingly low-def picture.
Our weary eyes still stray to the horizon...but down this road we've been so many times...
Please, call me Benomia. Post count +14623, founded Oct. 23, 2012.
Sauritican wrote:We've all been spending too much time with Ben
Verdum wrote:Hey girl, is your name Karl Marx? Because your starting an uprising in my lower classes.
Black Hand wrote:New plan is to just make thousands of disposable firearms and dump them out of cargo planes with tiny drag chutes attached.
Spreewerke wrote:The metric system is the only measurement system that truly meters.
Spreewerke wrote:Salt the women, rape the earth.
Equestican wrote:Ben is love, Ben is life.
Sediczja wrote:real eyes realize real lies
I'm a poet. Come read my poems!

Coltarin
Senator

Founded: Mar 26, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Coltarin » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Purpelia wrote:It's not just that. There is actual truth in what he is saying. Back in the time this thread was alive we could easily hit 500 and keep going well into the 51's before the staff managed to catch up. It wasn't a function of wanting to beat them to the punch, simply a measure of our massive activity. These days, we struggle to finish one thread.

Seriously people. If P goes the way of Corda we might as well just shut the thread down and commit ritual suicide with 3D printed versions of our designs.

Is that contest still going on?
Coltarin (AKA Colt)
Paintis Bulpupis

Puzikas wrote:"No gun? Fuck it , you're now Comrade Meat Shield" level.
Fordorsia wrote:Why sell the restored weapons when you can keep them in a military-themed sex dungeon?
Spreewerke wrote:Basically plainclothes, armed security on a plane. Terrorist starts boxcuttering? Shoot his ass. Passenger starts being a dickhole penisweiner? Arrest his ass. Stewardess walks by? Smack dat ass. People obviously see you? Lose your job as a federal employee and suffer a failing marriage while your children don't speak with you at home and, due to your newly-developed drinking problem, you also lose all custody rights of your children. Your life culminates with your self-immolation inside your one-bedroom trailer home.

Purpelia
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:59 pm

Coltarin wrote:
Purpelia wrote:It's not just that. There is actual truth in what he is saying. Back in the time this thread was alive we could easily hit 500 and keep going well into the 51's before the staff managed to catch up. It wasn't a function of wanting to beat them to the punch, simply a measure of our massive activity. These days, we struggle to finish one thread.

Seriously people. If P goes the way of Corda we might as well just shut the thread down and commit ritual suicide with 3D printed versions of our designs.

Is that contest still going on?

What contest?
Purpelia does not reflect my actual world views. In fact, the vast majority of Purpelian cannon is meant to shock and thus deliberately insane. I just like playing with the idea of a country of madmen utterly convinced that everyone else are the barbarians. So play along or not but don't ever think it's for real.

The above post contains hyperbole, metaphoric language, embellishment and exaggeration. It may also include badly translated figures of speech and misused idioms. Analyze accordingly.

Aqizithiuda
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Aqizithiuda » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:59 pm

Bezombia wrote:

That's a surprisingly hi-def mag in a surprisingly low-def picture.

I did the mag before I even started to think about how the gun would look.
Nationstatelandsville wrote:I liked the prostitute - never quote me on that.

Puzikas wrote:This is beyond condom on toes. This is full on Bra-on-balls.

Puzikas wrote:Im not cheep-You can quote me on that.

Hellraiser-Army wrote:and clearly I am surrounded by idiots who never looked at a blueprint before...

Live fire is not an effective means of communication.

Black Hand
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Black Hand » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:01 pm

Puzikas wrote:
Premislyd wrote:
thx for giving credit to me, btw

Yea with these last few pages I would say im done with the lot.
Good luck not running the thread into the ground while acting like 5 year olds, a few of you excluded.

Good bye Puzikas. Thank you, you have been very helpful to this thread and are one the reasons I come here. Good luck.
-Black Hand

Now onto important Matters.
Shut up you Screaming infants! Prem, Shut up when someone is confused by your post, Clarify, Don't respond with something Obnoxious.
Lanos, Learn to read entire posts.... if you're confused look at the previous few posts.
Colt, TBF it does look a little bit of a hard edge, and wouldn't suffer from some rounding or a less harsh angle.
Me, Learn that everyone hates me, and that I'm A hypocrite.

Please don't kill me trans....
I submit for this thread. A new beginning, A broadening of what is right.
Your Nation's Infantry Thread
Last edited by Black Hand on Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Servus patriae
C&C Based PMT
Pax Per potestatem
I live in a World all my own.
Puzikas wrote:You clearly don't know about the baby bald eagle built into each one.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:Why is there a "joke option" included in the poll when "yes" is already there?

Fordorsia wrote:Sight rib? Like a barbecue?

Fordorsia wrote:Why sell the restored weapons when you can keep them in a military-themed sex dungeon?

San-Silvacian wrote:Nothing says I love you like a fine Belgian firearm.

Bezombia wrote: "glorious discharge"

Ulfr-Reich
Minister

Founded: Aug 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulfr-Reich » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:03 pm

Right, fuck this, the threads falling apart, some of you are acting like children with their heads so far up their asses that yer' sphincters can function like the collar of a permanently attached turtle-necked sweater.

Seriously, this shits just shameful. If this thread cannot support itself, well, the lazarus project of a shameful excuse for a liche wearing the hide and memories of the MMW's of olde as it's own. I bid this thread a hearty and wholesome adieu. Those of you with any honor left, goodbye and good luck, with any bloody luck at-hand, we can regain a semblance of wholesome non-shitpostedtrollfilledholeinthecesspit in here. Otherwise, later folks, I'll be on the mil-real thread and anything else not shambling along so utterly, truly and purely in a sicknening manner.

I've said my piece/2-cents. Later.
Last edited by Ulfr-Reich on Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Asatruar (bloody-well proud of it) | Ethnogeography & Migratory Anthropology/Linguistics Researcher (In my spare time) | Actual Jarlist| And yes, I am vehemently anti-pony/brony | Borderline FanT/NightmareT, very Norse/Proto-Germanic/Gothic| Æþalatsheim = http://www.nationstates.net/nation=aethal.

RIP Rhoderberg
14/9/2013 - 15/8/2015
May your spirit live on in FALhalla.

Purpelia
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:04 pm

God dam it! Why must all the good decent people start acting like small children in disgust over absolutely nothing and ruin everything in doing so? Seriously, how has this current situation been any worse than the last 10'000?!! And since when did everyone skin turn to tissue paper? Why can't we just have a group of intelligent, sane and competent people discussing their thing whilst the rest of the world does their thing in parallel, on the same thread and with no problems? After all that is what happens every day when you walk out on the street and meet the hordes of idiots we call the general human population. Seriously I just don't know any more.
Last edited by Purpelia on Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Purpelia does not reflect my actual world views. In fact, the vast majority of Purpelian cannon is meant to shock and thus deliberately insane. I just like playing with the idea of a country of madmen utterly convinced that everyone else are the barbarians. So play along or not but don't ever think it's for real.

The above post contains hyperbole, metaphoric language, embellishment and exaggeration. It may also include badly translated figures of speech and misused idioms. Analyze accordingly.

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Transnapastain » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:09 pm

Thats actually not a terrible idea.I'm going to lock that for a moment ad look over it.

Coltarin
Senator

Postby Coltarin » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:10 pm

Purpelia wrote:
Coltarin wrote:Is that contest still going on?

What contest?

First person to 3d print one of their weapons becomes an MMW god.
Coltarin (AKA Colt)
Paintis Bulpupis

Spreewerke wrote:Basically plainclothes, armed security on a plane. Terrorist starts boxcuttering? Shoot his ass. Passenger starts being a dickhole penisweiner? Arrest his ass. Stewardess walks by? Smack dat ass. People obviously see you? Lose your job as a federal employee and suffer a failing marriage while your children don't speak with you at home and, due to your newly-developed drinking problem, you also lose all custody rights of your children. Your life culminates with your self-immolation inside your one-bedroom trailer home.

Black Hand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Black Hand » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:12 pm

Coltarin wrote:
Purpelia wrote:What contest?

First person to 3d print one of their weapons becomes an MMW god.

3d print or make?
Servus patriae
C&C Based PMT
Pax Per potestatem
Puzikas wrote:You clearly don't know about the baby bald eagle built into each one.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:Why is there a "joke option" included in the poll when "yes" is already there?

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:14 pm

Transnapastain wrote:
.I'm going to lock that for a moment ad look over it.

Last edited by Bezombia on Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Our weary eyes still stray to the horizon...but down this road we've been so many times...
Verdum wrote:Hey girl, is your name Karl Marx? Because your starting an uprising in my lower classes.
Black Hand wrote:New plan is to just make thousands of disposable firearms and dump them out of cargo planes with tiny drag chutes attached.
Spreewerke wrote:The metric system is the only measurement system that truly meters.

Coltarin
Senator

Postby Coltarin » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:15 pm

Black Hand wrote:
Coltarin wrote:First person to 3d print one of their weapons becomes an MMW god.

3d print or make?

I think it was 3d print. I can't legally make a weapon for about another year.
Coltarin (AKA Colt)
Paintis Bulpupis

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Postby Transnapastain » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:17 pm

Bezombia wrote:
Transnapastain wrote:.I'm going to lock that for a moment ad look over it.

So that I can look over it and possibly prepare it for transition.

I posted that same thing before you did, and I'm TGing with him now. Don't jump to conclusions there, bud.

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:18 pm

Transnapastain wrote:
Bezombia wrote:

I posted that same thing before you did, and I'm TGing with him now. Don't jump to conclusions there, bud.

The fact that it was a meme should have hinted that the post was light-hearted overall.

I just thought it was rather funny that, taken out of context, the thread was locked immediately.

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Postby Transnapastain » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:20 pm

Bezombia wrote:
Transnapastain wrote:

The fact that it was a meme should have hinted that the post was light-hearted overall.

I just thought it was rather funny that, taken out of context, the thread was locked immediately.

Naw, I know, I just don't want it to get taken out of context.

Truly, I like the idea, and I think an "all purpose" infantry thread is the way to go. I'm trying to figure out if/when a transition should take place.

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:21 pm

Transnapastain wrote:
Bezombia wrote:

Naw, I know, I just don't want it to get taken out of context.

Truly, I like the idea, and I think an "all purpose" infantry thread is the way to go. I'm trying to figure out if/when a transition should take place.

I'd say when this thread hits 500, but that could be years from now at this rate...

Black Hand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Black Hand » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:35 pm

I like it though it does lack some basic amenities.
I chose a shotgun to start with as it has the least controls and is a very simple design. (Ithaca 37 operation gives it no ejection port)
Servus patriae
C&C Based PMT
Pax Per potestatem

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Postby Transnapastain » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:39 pm

As much as I hate to give Beno the satisfaction of bitching about not making it to 500....

Everyone please migrate to the new all purpose infantry thread

and try not to track all that shit flung about in here on your way in

:P

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information