NATION

PASSWORD

Main Military Weapon of Your Country: Part 12

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:12 pm

Tule wrote:
Puzikas wrote:
Thats my job, after all.

Puzikas, I must inquire.

According to most sources I've read, fragmentation does more than leave many small wound channels, It literally shreds and detaches the surrounding flesh from the body.

"We suggest that the multiple fragments are likely to cut across many muscle bundles in two places and that the piece between cuts is then likely to be completely detached by the subsequent sudden stretch of the temporary cavitation"

What Biop Reads:
SO the difference is Being hit clean through with a 6foot fence post, or getting hit with a sledge with nails on it.
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Rest in Peace Riley. Biopan Embassy Non Military Realism Thread
Seeya 1K Cat's Miss ya man. Well, That Esclated Quickly

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:14 pm

Puzikas wrote:Fragmenting and Yawing will both fuck you up internally. Tumbling provides a much larger wound channel, meaning in an instance in which is does not strike a vital organ it will produce a very serious wound, moreso than a number of smaller wounds one might get from fragmenting. This also translates well to penetration of solid objects.

While fragmenting provides more of a chance to strike a vital organ (to be honest, the inside of a person is so compacted in terms of organ location hitting one is not hard, its hitting a vital one that is a golden rule), it also would leave a less-serious internal wound if it does not strike.

Its all depending on too many factors to go though but, in general, its better to have expanding and yawing than fragmenting.

Which, if I'm not incorrect in my brief and unfocused research in NATO cartridges, is why development of the 5.56x45 led to the removal of the steel tip, thus moving the center of gravity rearward, causing the rear of the bullet to come forward under deceleration, thus promoting tumbling in tissue?

My question is this. If that would theoretically increase wounding potential, what affect would it have upon penetration?
Our weary eyes still stray to the horizon...but down this road we've been so many times...
Please, call me Benomia. Post count +14623, founded Oct. 23, 2012.
Sauritican wrote:We've all been spending too much time with Ben
Verdum wrote:Hey girl, is your name Karl Marx? Because your starting an uprising in my lower classes.
Black Hand wrote:New plan is to just make thousands of disposable firearms and dump them out of cargo planes with tiny drag chutes attached.
Spreewerke wrote:The metric system is the only measurement system that truly meters.
Spreewerke wrote:Salt the women, rape the earth.
Equestican wrote:Ben is love, Ben is life.
Sediczja wrote:real eyes realize real lies
I'm a poet. Come read my poems!

Tule
Senator

Founded: Jan 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tule » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:15 pm

Yes Im Biop wrote:
Tule wrote:
Puzikas, I must inquire.

According to most sources I've read, fragmentation does more than leave many small wound channels, It literally shreds and detaches the surrounding flesh from the body.

What Biop Reads:
SO the difference is Being hit clean through with a 6foot fence post, or getting hit with a sledge with nails on it.

What I read is more like the difference between being stabbed through the torso with a sharpened piece of rebar and being stabbed through the torso with a sharpened piece of rebar and then having a lit M80 inserted deep into the hole.
Formerly known as Bafuria.

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:17 pm

Tule wrote:
Yes Im Biop wrote:
What Biop Reads:

What I read is more like the difference between being stabbed through the torso with a sharpened piece of rebar and being stabbed through the torso with a sharpened piece of rebar and then having a lit M80 inserted deep into the hole.

I like mine better
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Rest in Peace Riley. Biopan Embassy Non Military Realism Thread
Seeya 1K Cat's Miss ya man. Well, That Esclated Quickly

Unified Confederacy of Imeuta
Attaché

Founded: Aug 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Confederacy of Imeuta » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:17 pm

Quark disassembler cannon. Capable of dissolving all known forms of matter and antimatter. Extensive use in one location is unadvisable, due to potential to turn the local atmosphere into superheated plasma.

Standard emitters for personal use provide maximums of up to a recorded 37.1 Yottawatt yields, tactical orbital vehicles provide 10 to the 62nd Yottawatt yields, however, it is advised to power large emitters with a hyperelectric core to prevent rapid depletion of power reserves. Byproduct of operation is extremely high levels of theta radiation and minimal quantities of gluon plasma at temperatures approaching absolute hot.
Last edited by Unified Confederacy of Imeuta on Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:18 pm

Central Alkebulan wrote:
Bezombia wrote:
A lot of stuff was wrong.
For one thing the barrel was a bit too short. The magazine was WAY too wide, and the action interfered with the grip on the bottom pic. The gas tube was very, VERY thin. Also, straight pistol grips are very bad. Finally, either you lack an ejection port or you lack a bolt carrier. Either of these things along will cause the rifle to fire a single shot and then basically blow up.

Alright, thank you for your help thus far.

I think I fixed everything:
http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag7 ... ca0bd2.png
http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag7 ... 80b4d5.png

-Lengthened the barrel.
-Expanded gas
-Gave a little room for the bolt to operate
-Fixed the magazine
-Added ejection port
-Fixed pistol grip?

-Barrel and gas tube are still way too thin.
-Pistol grip has been made worse. Try rotating the whole thing ten degrees counterclockwise, then smoothing it out.
-Length of pull on the folder is very short. LoP is the distance from the pistol grip to the rear of the stock.
-Action will still interfere with rifle stock. See that grey rectangle on the very rear? Get rid of it.
-Ejection port is far too small to eject 7.62x39 rounds.
-Ejection port is too far back to actually eject the cartridge
-Even if the bolt actually moved all the way back there, there isn't any room for it to do so.

A side note. Try reversing the direction of the diagonal line that makes up the bottom of the mag, so instead of going down it goes up.
Our weary eyes still stray to the horizon...but down this road we've been so many times...
Verdum wrote:Hey girl, is your name Karl Marx? Because your starting an uprising in my lower classes.
Black Hand wrote:New plan is to just make thousands of disposable firearms and dump them out of cargo planes with tiny drag chutes attached.
Spreewerke wrote:The metric system is the only measurement system that truly meters.

Black Hand
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Black Hand » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:21 pm

Black Hand wrote:
CSR-C "diamondBack" (Combat Sniper Rifle-Compact)
Cartridge: 9X30 Caseless
Action: Bolt, Externally powered linear motor.
Length: 30"
Barrel length: 20"
Weight: 6Kg
Effective Range: 800m against Armored targets
Maximum range: 3000m
Projectile weight: 600 gr
Muzzle Velocity: 1650 m/s

Background: THe CSR-C Diamondback was developed as a Long range precision weapon, without sacrificing mobility in an urban environment. THE CSR-C Diamondback is deployed in Combat teams as a Sniper weapon, or as support for an AMR (AMR teams are three man, sniper, spotter, overwatch/pack mule)

RE-toast
Servus patriae
C&C Based PMT
Pax Per potestatem
I live in a World all my own.
Puzikas wrote:You clearly don't know about the baby bald eagle built into each one.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:Why is there a "joke option" included in the poll when "yes" is already there?

Fordorsia wrote:Sight rib? Like a barbecue?

Fordorsia wrote:Why sell the restored weapons when you can keep them in a military-themed sex dungeon?

San-Silvacian wrote:Nothing says I love you like a fine Belgian firearm.

Bezombia wrote: "glorious discharge"

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:26 pm

Finally getting around to coloring this.

Sevvania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sevvania » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:31 pm

His identity is revealed!
Last edited by Sevvania on Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Humble thyself and hold thy tongue."

Current Era: 1945
NationStates Stat Card - Sevvania
OFFICIAL FACTBOOK - Sevvania
4/1/13 - Never Forget

Puzikas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Puzikas » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:35 pm

Tule wrote:
Puzikas wrote:
Thats my job, after all.

Puzikas, I must inquire.

"We suggest that the multiple fragments are likely to cut across many muscle bundles in two places and that the piece between cuts is then likely to be completely detached by the subsequent sudden stretch of the temporary cavitation"

Im familiar with this, and, oddly enough, Dr. Flacker.

Its not as reliable as that in real-world combat applications to start. While we have had similar findings in our tests in part, its not as regular as a yaw. Like I said, with as many factors as there are (Penetration, range, weight of projectile, velocity of projectile, size of projectile...) you need something more constant than fragmentation. No two ways about ti, fragmentation is a very nasty wound..up close. At longer ranges, however, the fragments occasionally
1. Fail to Fragment
2. Fail to cause supercavitation in the body
3.Fail to create a temp. Wound profile
4. Failure to penetrate sufficiently

Remember that ballistic gelatin is used as a stand in for human tissue, not including Bone. Hes talking about muscle here, not about the idea that as a projectile fragments in the body and suddenly severs entire strands of the human body.

At close range: Yes, fragmentation at close range is much more devastating than tumbling, but with so many factors in play, the constant will always beat the outlying factor. Both are good: I like the constant more.

And no, everyone is wrong. Its like getting stuck with a rod of steel that curls and expands as it moves though you, and one that breaks into smaller strands of steel and moves though you.

Bezombia wrote:=

Which, if I'm not incorrect in my brief and unfocused research in NATO cartridges, is why development of the 5.56x45 led to the removal of the steel tip, thus moving the center of gravity rearward, causing the rear of the bullet to come forward under deceleration, thus promoting tumbling in tissue?

My question is this. If that would theoretically increase wounding potential, what affect would it have upon penetration?

As the bullet tumbles though you in such a manner, the volume that is making a wound profile expands when it tumbles. Say you are struck with a projectile that is 5.6mm in diameter and 22mm long. As it tumbles nose-to-ass, it lifts, making a larger profile. So your wound goes from 5.6mm in diameter up to 22mm, and continues as such.
Its best to just show you.

As for penetration, it does, but not as much as you might think, especially in hard targets.

Sevvania wrote:(Image)

Not me, unfortunate coincidence really :P
Sevvania wrote:I don't post much, but I am always here.
Usually waiting for Puz ;-;

Goodbye.

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:38 pm

Puzikas wrote:As the bullet tumbles though you in such a manner, the volume that is making a wound profile expands when it tumbles. Say you are struck with a projectile that is 5.6mm in diameter and 22mm long. As it tumbles nose-to-ass, it lifts, making a larger profile. So your wound goes from 5.6mm in diameter up to 22mm, and continues as such.
Its best to just show you.
(Image)

Jesus when you put it like that, it sounds very painful.
And now the weird testicle diagrams make more sense. Thanks for the clarification.

[url]As for penetration, it does, but not as much as you might think, especially in hard targets.[/url]

All right, thanks I'll keep that in mind for the future. I'm not quite sure how, but I'd somehow got it into my head that a bullet designed to tumble would be akin to a hollow/soft point bullet in that regard.

Sevvania
Negotiator

Postby Sevvania » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Puzikas wrote:

Exactly the sort of answer I would expect from former Spetsnaz operative.

:eyebrow:

4/1/13 - Never Forget

New Tsavon
Minister

Founded: Mar 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Tsavon » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:42 pm

Goddammit Puzikas, why!
Ave Nex Alea

Mallorea and Riva should resign

Phoenix2012
Minister

Founded: Aug 03, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Phoenix2012 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:42 pm

Do these look ok?
http://rdstuff.webs.com/apps/photos/pho ... =184320119
http://rdstuff.webs.com/apps/photos/pho ... =184320118
Fires 7.62NATO, 20 rd Mag, 23? in barrel, adjustable stock, sighted to 1500m, Safe, semi, 3round, full, 800-900 rounds/min, Short stroke, rotating bolt for now, Forward assist, rails on top, bottom, sides. What did I leave out?

Sorry, my scanner broke, and yes, I'm a old school guy that does everything by hand....

Puzikas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Puzikas » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:44 pm

Sevvania wrote:
Puzikas wrote:

Exactly the sort of answer I would expect from former Spetsnaz operative.

:eyebrow:

Pretty sure I've posted pictures of me before :p
Sevvania wrote:I don't post much, but I am always here.
Usually waiting for Puz ;-;

Goodbye.

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:47 pm

Phoenix2012 wrote:Do these look ok?
http://rdstuff.webs.com/apps/photos/pho ... =184320119
http://rdstuff.webs.com/apps/photos/pho ... =184320118
Fires 7.62NATO, 20 rd Mag, 23? in barrel, adjustable stock, sighted to 1500m, Safe, semi, 3round, full, 800-900 rounds/min, Short stroke, rotating bolt for now, Forward assist, rails on top, bottom, sides. What did I leave out?

Sorry, my scanner broke, and yes, I'm a old school guy that does everything by hand....

Needs a bolt release.
Also, grip flares out at end. I've been told this is bad.

Central Alkebulan
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Central Alkebulan » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:01 pm

Bezombia wrote:
Central Alkebulan wrote:

-Lengthened the barrel.
-Expanded gas
-Fixed the magazine
-Added ejection port
-Fixed pistol grip?

-Barrel and gas tube are still way too thin.
-Pistol grip has been made worse. Try rotating the whole thing ten degrees counterclockwise, then smoothing it out.
-Length of pull on the folder is very short. LoP is the distance from the pistol grip to the rear of the stock.
-Action will still interfere with rifle stock. See that grey rectangle on the very rear? Get rid of it.
-Ejection port is far too small to eject 7.62x39 rounds.
-Ejection port is too far back to actually eject the cartridge
-Even if the bolt actually moved all the way back there, there isn't any room for it to do so.

A side note. Try reversing the direction of the diagonal line that makes up the bottom of the mag, so instead of going down it goes up.

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag7 ... caf438.png

Alright.
-Made the barrel the width of the chamber (assuming that's what it needs to be).
-Made the gas tube a little wider, should I make it even wider?
-Removed the grey rectangle thing.
-Widened the ejection chamber, moved it forward.
-Made the folding stock the same length (more or less) as the wooden stock.
-Pistol grip fixed?

Do I need to move the magazine to be in line with the chamber?
Last edited by Central Alkebulan on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Archangel Conglomerate
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archangel Conglomerate » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:06 pm

Hey, I have a quick question.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that a lead cored FMJ ball round will destabilize and fragment violently if it hits flesh at a high enough velocity.

Is this true?
Last edited by The Archangel Conglomerate on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
(\/)(•,,,,•)(\/)
Please, call me Arch

Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:For want of lances, the heavy equipment never reached the field.

For want of heavy equipment the platoons FOs could direct no HMGs.

For want of HMGs, the Archians had to rely on shitty fucking microcalibers.

For want of real weapons, they lost the war.

Hodori
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 12, 2006
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hodori » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:07 pm

Central Alkebulan wrote:
Bezombia wrote:
A lot of stuff was wrong.
For one thing the barrel was a bit too short. The magazine was WAY too wide, and the action interfered with the grip on the bottom pic. The gas tube was very, VERY thin. Also, straight pistol grips are very bad. Finally, either you lack an ejection port or you lack a bolt carrier. Either of these things along will cause the rifle to fire a single shot and then basically blow up.

-Lengthened the barrel.
-Expanded gas
-Fixed the magazine
-Added ejection port
-Fixed pistol grip?

- The barrels are too thin. Make them thicker a few pixels.
- Make the gas tubes thicker.
- The ejection port looks to be too small. A general rule of thumb I use is the ejection port should be a little larger than a complete cartridge.
- The butt on the folding stock variant looks too small. A metric I've seen mentioned in earlier threads and am probably misremembering is the butt should be about as tall as the grip.
- The way the magazine and well are angled looks backwards. If I'm remembering correctly, the reason the bottom of magazines are angled is due to the taper of the cartridge. I believe this is also why high-capacity rifle magazines are generally curved; tapered cases play nicer in curved boxes than straight boxes.

oh gorrammit ninja'd by Beno of all people.
Motorsports
NSSCRA 2, WGPC 10

As Hodori Motorsports
HGTC/FH/HRC (Domestic)
NSCS 1 - 4
NSSCRA 3 - 5
WGPC 13, 14
Hosting: NSFC 1 NSFC 2

Other Events
NS X-Games I
Transnapastain wrote:I aim to be king meanie one day.
Aqizithiuda wrote:
Benomia wrote:
I will cut you, bitch.
<Trans|Work> ALL HAIL TRAINS, RIGHTFUL OWNER OF TF
<Trans|Work> Thats right
<Trans|Work> Trains
<Trans|Work> ....god damnit
<Trans|Work> #plottwit
<Trans|Work> Thats right
<Trans|Work> plottwit
Demonym: Hodoran
Trigramme: HDR
Timezone: AOTC+11
Lauren Ashburton wrote:Damn it, why is socialising so hard? What do I do? Aaargh!
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
I Took The Oath: UDL
All hail Cars!

More Frequently Active as Hodori Motorsports

Dominion of the Priceless Crown
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

SPAT rounds

Postby Dominion of the Priceless Crown » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:10 pm

My idea for my bullets for my assult rifles and other decent caliber weapons is, lets make a 7.62mm (because of its size and power and payload capacity) HEAT like round but the HE is suspended very very hot plasma, though requires part if not all of the round to be made of a carbon fiber looking material(I'm not going to go into spicifics about it). It would glow which would add to the cool factor but a SPAT round would have the nearly the same effects as whatever the normal round size you make it out of,(tanks and stuff will have them to) but go through armor better and cause severe injury and pain to the target. When I say severe pain, it's in the lightest sense of the word. It would do What should happen in starwars when a light sabre hits, is the area around the wound boils and then bursts in a gory mess as all of your fluids in a about 5 inch radius boil and busts out of your body taking out every muscle ligament and artery in and around the wound and third to secound degree burns in the next 5 five inches around that. Also prevents prosthetic limbs because of severe nerv damage.

Also I want full credit if actually made and used.
Last edited by Dominion of the Priceless Crown on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I use a pair of flaming-submachine gun-sword/wings as my favored weapon. My HOUND Sturmsaint also works. Tell us yours in your sig!

Family! Hurt them and I. Will. End. You. Kay? ^^
BlueJay Republic: brother.
Tsb Kioshi.
Superbus membrum: Liberalis Circulum.

Tule
Senator

Founded: Jan 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tule » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:12 pm

The Archangel Conglomerate wrote:Hey, I have a quick question.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that a lead ball round will destabilize and fragment violently if it hits flesh at a high enough velocity.

Is this true?

If it goes fast enough, and the bullet design is correct.
Formerly known as Bafuria.

Sevvania
Negotiator

Postby Sevvania » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:12 pm

I seem to remember reading somewhere that a lead ball round will destabilize and fragment violently if it hits flesh at a high enough velocity.

Is this true?

Lead balls do terrible things to flesh. That's why they were outlawed for use in warfare by the Geneva and/or Hague Conventions, if memory serves.

4/1/13 - Never Forget

Alimeria-
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alimeria- » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:15 pm

Back again from my intentional inactivity.

So I was wondering if you were not able to use plastics, would you still be able to create something that behaves like a plastic-tipped bullet? And what would be the best alternative?

And also if there wasn't a convention banning hollow points in the setting.
Last edited by Alimeria- on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steampunk Norsemen using bullpup rifles ftw

Hodori
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 12, 2006
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hodori » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:22 pm

Sevvania wrote:

Is this true?

Lead balls do terrible things to flesh. That's why they were outlawed for use in warfare by the Geneva and/or Hague Conventions, if memory serves.

IIRC Hague Conventions governed munitions. And cursory research tells me the Hague Conventions banned expanding munitions and munitions designed solely to spread harmful gas.
Motorsports
NSSCRA 2, WGPC 10

As Hodori Motorsports
HGTC/FH/HRC (Domestic)
NSCS 1 - 4
NSSCRA 3 - 5
WGPC 13, 14
Hosting: NSFC 1 NSFC 2

Other Events
NS X-Games I
Transnapastain wrote:I aim to be king meanie one day.
Aqizithiuda wrote:
Benomia wrote:
I will cut you, bitch.
<Trans|Work> ALL HAIL TRAINS, RIGHTFUL OWNER OF TF
<Trans|Work> Thats right
<Trans|Work> Trains
<Trans|Work> ....god damnit
<Trans|Work> #plottwit
<Trans|Work> Thats right
<Trans|Work> plottwit
Demonym: Hodoran
Trigramme: HDR
Timezone: AOTC+11
Lauren Ashburton wrote:Damn it, why is socialising so hard? What do I do? Aaargh!
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
I Took The Oath: UDL
All hail Cars!

More Frequently Active as Hodori Motorsports

The Archangel Conglomerate
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archangel Conglomerate » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:26 pm

Tule wrote:If it goes fast enough, and the bullet design is correct.

Nice.

Sevvania wrote:Lead balls do terrible things to flesh. That's why they were outlawed for use in warfare by the Geneva and/or Hague Conventions, if memory serves.

Military style FMJ ball rounds?
(\/)(•,,,,•)(\/)
Please, call me Arch

Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:For want of lances, the heavy equipment never reached the field.

For want of heavy equipment the platoons FOs could direct no HMGs.

For want of HMGs, the Archians had to rely on shitty fucking microcalibers.

For want of real weapons, they lost the war.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information