NATION

PASSWORD

Main Military Weapon of Your Country: Part 12

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ani malia
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ani malia » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:06 pm

This varies from nation-to-nation on the planet of Ani malia. However, the Court does have a military-esque organization made up entirely of Spiritus ambulatories.
The United Kingdom of Ani malia is a governing body similar to the UN in your world, except more effective. The planet Ani mailia is composed of many kingdoms, empires, tribes, republics, etc. The United Kingdom was set up to help keep peace on the planet, and is thus far doing an amazing job.

Aqizithiuda
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Aqizithiuda » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:08 pm

Coltarin wrote:(Image)
Better? also I also have no idea how to make a tracer version.

Better, but I just noticed how small your primer is. You should aim for 5-6mm in diameter for it.

For a tracer version, you whack a tracer compound in the rear of the projectile, lengthening it as much as possible to retain weight.

There are plenty of tracers here: http://www.ar15.com/ammo/project/ammo_c ... /index.htm
Nationstatelandsville wrote:I liked the prostitute - never quote me on that.

Puzikas wrote:This is beyond condom on toes. This is full on Bra-on-balls.

Puzikas wrote:Im not cheep-You can quote me on that.

Hellraiser-Army wrote:and clearly I am surrounded by idiots who never looked at a blueprint before...

Live fire is not an effective means of communication.

Coltarin
Senator

Founded: Mar 26, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Coltarin » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:17 pm

Aqizithiuda wrote:
Coltarin wrote:(Image)
Better? also I also have no idea how to make a tracer version.

Better, but I just noticed how small your primer is. You should aim for 5-6mm in diameter for it.

For a tracer version, you whack a tracer compound in the rear of the projectile, lengthening it as much as possible to retain weight.

There are plenty of tracers here: http://www.ar15.com/ammo/project/ammo_c ... /index.htm

Well I mean manufacture wise, those bullets have the copper pulled top to bottom over the internal slugs. Mine are drawn from the base up.
Coltarin (AKA Colt)
Paintis Bulpupis

Puzikas wrote:"No gun? Fuck it , you're now Comrade Meat Shield" level.
Fordorsia wrote:Why sell the restored weapons when you can keep them in a military-themed sex dungeon?
Spreewerke wrote:Basically plainclothes, armed security on a plane. Terrorist starts boxcuttering? Shoot his ass. Passenger starts being a dickhole penisweiner? Arrest his ass. Stewardess walks by? Smack dat ass. People obviously see you? Lose your job as a federal employee and suffer a failing marriage while your children don't speak with you at home and, due to your newly-developed drinking problem, you also lose all custody rights of your children. Your life culminates with your self-immolation inside your one-bedroom trailer home.

United states of brazilian nations
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United states of brazilian nations » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:38 pm

so, how's this?
the pistols come in cases with almost everything a soldier will ever need for his/her pistol, unless he wants to tacticoolify it.
well, i suppose.
did i miss anything very important?
Puzikas wrote:
Graznovia wrote:Why does the dude look like Putin?
Did you knot know? There is no Russian people, only clones of Putin. We don't get names, just Numbers.
Black Hand wrote:New plan is to just make thousands of disposable firearms and dump them out of cargo planes with tiny drag chutes attached.
Kouralia wrote:AKA FiSH and CHiPS(Fighting in Someone's House and Causing Havoc in Public Spaces):p

Fordorsia wrote:Breaking news: The estimated leading cause of death is dying.
Imperializt Russia wrote:Well what it is, is an 18.5mm piece of hollow metal that, through witchcraft and evil, becomes significantly larger than 18.5mm.
Puzikas wrote:fuck you for drawing a good looking bulpup AK.
Puzikas wrote:USBN has a sensor that triggers after anything vaguely Brazilian is mentioned.
For HUE!

Fischermann
Minister

Founded: Apr 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Fischermann » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:55 pm

Khornatenreich wrote:
United states of brazilian nations wrote:
man, that thing is a BEAST.
"this is madness!"
"this is sparta!"
"madness? sparta? nah, this is ULFR!"
or in this case i believe you're making it for your alt?
anyways, it's a fine piece of lineart. the attention to even the small details is impressive to say the least.

Thanks mate, it's as Khornazi as it gets though.

You should build a parasite aircraft built around it that uses the intake to power its engine.

Also, Petronel soon™
أنا الحق

Aqizithiuda
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Aqizithiuda » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:03 pm

Coltarin wrote:
Aqizithiuda wrote:

Well I mean manufacture wise, those bullets have the copper pulled top to bottom over the internal slugs. Mine are drawn from the base up.

Then use a different technique for your tracer rounds, or bore out the copper at the back.

Hellraiser-Army wrote:and clearly I am surrounded by idiots who never looked at a blueprint before...

Khornatenreich
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Khornatenreich » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:07 pm

United states of brazilian nations wrote:so, how's this?
the pistols come in cases with almost everything a soldier will ever need for his/her pistol, unless he wants to tacticoolify it.
well, i suppose.

I demand you make a nagant-derived revolver chambered in .458 SOCOM. Except, heres'a twist for ye'. The .458 is loaded with a spire-point. This is a challenge I issue tae' thee, accept it and gain honor to your name.
NS Mods are Huxlian Parasites, don't do a badthink goys!
Member of the Committee for Proletarian Morality
Serbia, Hungary, Austria & Finland have the right idea, preserve European Ethnic & Cultural Integrity against the southern hordes for future generations!
Multikulti ist ein Krebsgeschwür, brenne es die Hölle aus!

The Archangel Conglomerate
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archangel Conglomerate » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:02 pm

well, i suppose.

Fourteen magazines seems a bit... too much. You really shouldn't need more than five.

You can probably drop the standard issue suppressor too. Those are really more of a special forces thing.
(\/)(•,,,,•)(\/)
Please, call me Arch

Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:For want of lances, the heavy equipment never reached the field.

For want of heavy equipment the platoons FOs could direct no HMGs.

For want of HMGs, the Archians had to rely on shitty fucking microcalibers.

For want of real weapons, they lost the war.

Black Hand
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Black Hand » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:35 pm

30X100 Pump action stockless shotgun/Grenade launcher. Powerful enough to serve as a light grenadelauncher with low velocity, strong enough to serve as a ubershitgin. and = fuck breaching. Door killing,room0 killing.
Servus patriae
C&C Based PMT
Pax Per potestatem
I live in a World all my own.
Puzikas wrote:You clearly don't know about the baby bald eagle built into each one.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:Why is there a "joke option" included in the poll when "yes" is already there?

Fordorsia wrote:Sight rib? Like a barbecue?

Fordorsia wrote:Why sell the restored weapons when you can keep them in a military-themed sex dungeon?

San-Silvacian wrote:Nothing says I love you like a fine Belgian firearm.

Bezombia wrote: "glorious discharge"

DnalweN acilbupeR
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby DnalweN acilbupeR » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:29 am

Black Hand wrote:40X60for an HMG Y/N? or would I be better off with a 30X113? I making a KORD based HMG for my troops, and I want to be able to at least give APC's, helicopters and IFV's a reason to button up or back off. If neither of those work what would you all recommend?

Just 40x53 LP for infantry use ; 40x53 HP for mounted use.

Also, @ United Republics of Aralon: could you explain why the tonfa shape would not work with a 70-80cm long baton?

FAKEEDIT: Tungsten Carbide is sorta expensive, 250$ for 100 grams from what I hear. that'd be 2.5$/gram. Any idea how much a small window breaking tip would weigh (obviously it is very dense)? I'm guessing maybe 10-20-25 grams? That'd still be upwards of 60 bucks per baton though.. Expensive. So I'm thinking a more cost-effective solution would be to have the metal skeleton of the baton in the horizontal grip sharpened and fashioned into a spike. I was hoping to make the tungsten carbide tip a dual purpose feature in that you could either brake glass with it or hurt someone if you really wanted to ( I'm guessing it could quite easily break bone ) but a metal spike is too much for using on humans. I'm just interested whether it'd work for breaking glass.. or other suggestions?
The Emerald Dawn wrote:I award you no points, and have sent people to make sure your parents refrain from further breeding.
Lyttenburgh wrote:all this is a damning enough evidence to proove you of being an edgy butthurt 'murican teenager with the sole agenda of prooving to the uncaring bitch Web, that "You Have A Point!"
Lyttenburgh wrote:Either that, or, you were gang-raped by commi-nazi russian Spetznaz kill team, who then painted all walls in your house in hammer and sickles, and then viped their asses with the stars and stripes banner in your yard. That's the only logical explanation.

DnalweN acilbupeR
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby DnalweN acilbupeR » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:31 am

Black Hand wrote:30X100 Pump action stockless shotgun/Grenade launcher. Powerful enough to serve as a light grenadelauncher with low velocity, strong enough to serve as a ubershitgin. and = fuck breaching. Door killing,room0 killing.

that's AMR / autocannon ballpark you're entering there. "Light grenadelauncher" right :rofl:
The Emerald Dawn wrote:I award you no points, and have sent people to make sure your parents refrain from further breeding.
Lyttenburgh wrote:all this is a damning enough evidence to proove you of being an edgy butthurt 'murican teenager with the sole agenda of prooving to the uncaring bitch Web, that "You Have A Point!"
Lyttenburgh wrote:Either that, or, you were gang-raped by commi-nazi russian Spetznaz kill team, who then painted all walls in your house in hammer and sickles, and then viped their asses with the stars and stripes banner in your yard. That's the only logical explanation.

DnalweN acilbupeR
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby DnalweN acilbupeR » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:35 am

well, i suppose.

that's literally the coolest thing I've seen in a long time

it's perfect. And no I don't think 14 mags is too much. Mags can get lost or broken.

E: Also, you might want to look into MOLLE ( if you do that ) holsters and pouches, or are those supplied with your body armor/uniform?

E2: Also, integrate a laser with the flashlight for more tacticool. Also if everyone a NVG for your army then I also suggest an IR-only flashlight.
Last edited by DnalweN acilbupeR on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Aqizithiuda
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Aqizithiuda » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:06 am

DnalweN acilbupeR wrote:
Black Hand wrote:40X60for an HMG Y/N? or would I be better off with a 30X113? I making a KORD based HMG for my troops, and I want to be able to at least give APC's, helicopters and IFV's a reason to button up or back off. If neither of those work what would you all recommend?

Also, @ United Republics of Aralon: could you explain why the tonfa shape would not work with a 70-80cm long baton?

FAKEEDIT: Tungsten Carbide is sorta expensive, 250$ for 100 grams from what I hear. that'd be 2.5$/gram. Any idea how much a small window breaking tip would weigh (obviously it is very dense)? I'm guessing maybe 10-20-25 grams? That'd still be upwards of 60 bucks per baton though.. Expensive. So I'm thinking a more cost-effective solution would be to have the metal skeleton of the baton in the horizontal grip sharpened and fashioned into a spike. I was hoping to make the tungsten carbide tip a dual purpose feature in that you could either brake glass with it or hurt someone if you really wanted to ( I'm guessing it could quite easily break bone ) but a metal spike is too much for using on humans. I'm just interested whether it'd work for breaking glass.. or other suggestions?

You realise you can quote multiple posts inside a single post, right?

Just use steel like a normal person. It's not like you actually need the weight or hardness of the tungsten carbide anyway.

DnalweN acilbupeR wrote:
Black Hand wrote:30X100 Pump action stockless shotgun/Grenade launcher. Powerful enough to serve as a light grenadelauncher with low velocity, strong enough to serve as a ubershitgin. and = fuck breaching. Door killing,room0 killing.

that's AMR / autocannon ballpark you're entering there. "Light grenadelauncher" right :rofl:

You've been in this thread to know that BH plays an alternate tech nation where that kind of thing is a light grenade launcher.

DnalweN acilbupeR wrote:
well, i suppose.

it's perfect. And no I don't think 14 mags is too much. Mags can get lost or broken.

E: Also, you might want to look into MOLLE ( if you do that ) holsters and pouches, or are those supplied with your body armor/uniform?

E2: Also, integrate a laser with the flashlight for more tacticool. Also if everyone a NVG for your army then I also suggest an IR-only flashlight.

Even modern assault rifles don't come from the factory with many more than 5 mags (most actually seem to come with less). 14 mags (probably upwards of half of the pistol's worth) is far too many.

United Republics of Aralon
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Republics of Aralon » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:22 am

http://www.spiber.jp/en/
A Japanese firm devised a method to produce artifical spider silk. Production capability, as far as I know is around 100kg/month as of yet, but they plan an output of 10 tons (don't know if per month or year) by 2015.
This could boost the performance of body armor significantly in the near future.
Last edited by United Republics of Aralon on Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
-I admittedly suk at typing.-
Liberal-Social Democrat, I believe a social net is necessary and that income tax above 25% is unethical as is VAT over 20%
unhelpful definition of the year award, by Cowardly Pacifist
Allies: The Mikill-Jarlhold of Ulfr-Reich
Raise awareness of the Mean World Syndrome! Spread the word!https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mean_world_syndrome
Igitur, qui legis haec lineas, iustus consumpta quinque minutes ut instar sicco contumeliam,ego magnopere respiciunt tibi, fili canis.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Republics of Aralon » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:25 am

Aqizithiuda wrote:
DnalweN acilbupeR wrote:

You realise you can quote multiple posts inside a single post, right?

Just use steel like a normal person. It's not like you actually need the weight or hardness of the tungsten carbide anyway.

DnalweN acilbupeR wrote:

You've been in this thread to know that BH plays an alternate tech nation where that kind of thing is a light grenade launcher.

DnalweN acilbupeR wrote:

Even modern assault rifles don't come from the factory with many more than 5 mags (most actually seem to come with less). 14 mags (probably upwards of half of the pistol's worth) is far too many.

It works to some degree, I guess I have seen it in use and it seemed very unwieldly.
Liberal-Social Democrat, I believe a social net is necessary and that income tax above 25% is unethical as is VAT over 20%
Raise awareness of the Mean World Syndrome! Spread the word!https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mean_world_syndrome
Igitur, qui legis haec lineas, iustus consumpta quinque minutes ut instar sicco contumeliam,ego magnopere respiciunt tibi, fili canis.

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:26 am

I've seen those, They are GODAWEFUL expensive
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Rest in Peace Riley. Biopan Embassy Non Military Realism Thread
Seeya 1K Cat's Miss ya man. Well, That Esclated Quickly

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Republics of Aralon » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:30 am

Yes Im Biop wrote:I've seen those, They are GODAWEFUL expensive

As of yet how much do they cost? Couldn't find any data, but natural spider silk fabric costs about $10-12k per square yard.To manufacure.
I'm quite certain bacteria can beat that. Spiders would actually do for production, would they not attack eachother on sight.
Keeping them in solitary confinement, and feeding them one by one is what drives up the costs.
Last edited by United Republics of Aralon on Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:33 am, edited 3 times in total.

Aqizithiuda
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Aqizithiuda » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:32 am

United Republics of Aralon wrote:http://www.spiber.jp/en/
(Image)
A Japanese firm devised a method to produce artifical spider silk. Production capability, as far as I know is around 100kg/month as of yet, but they plan an output of 10 tons (don't know if per month or year) by 2015.
This could boost the performance of body armor significantly in the near future.

Lyras has you beat by about six years :p .

United Republics of Aralon wrote:It works to some degree, I guess I have seen it in use and it seemed very unwieldly.

It's probably best to quote the actual poster directly to make things 100% clear ;) .

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Republics of Aralon » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:39 am

Aqizithiuda wrote:
United Republics of Aralon wrote:http://www.spiber.jp/en/
(Image)

Lyras has you beat by about six years :p .

United Republics of Aralon wrote:It works to some degree, I guess I have seen it in use and it seemed very unwieldly.

It's probably best to quote the actual poster directly to make things 100% clear ;) .

Sorry.
What about this lyras thing? I heard about BioSteel and other attempts but it is inferior to natural spider silk, and goats and silkworms have low yield while this is said to be the real deal. They are using E.coli. According to wiki a korean research team also had good results with E.coli. Perhaps the firm is an ofshoot of that experiment.
They also claim to have discovered a new solvent for fibroin that is not as dangerous as the previous ones, which means they can produce longer fibers than without a solvent and do it cheaper since they need not spend so much on safety measures.
Last edited by United Republics of Aralon on Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vetaron Confederacy
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vetaron Confederacy » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:44 am

Mind you. This is my first post in one of these kinds of threads. However, i will be posting appropriate stats based in the real world (save for prototypes).

1) V-CAR-1967
Official Name: Vetaron Combat Assault Rifle Model 1967
In Service: 1967 - 2013
Type: Assault Rifle
Place Of Origin: Vetaron Confederacy
Users: Vetaron Confederacy, Mexico, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Georgia, Turkey, Egypt, North Korea, Private Military Companies

The V-CAR-1967, officially designated Vetaron Combat Assault Rifle Model 1967, is the Vetaron Confederacy's military version of the AR-15 rifle; re-configured into an effective Bull pup type Assault Rifle. The rifle was adapted for semi-automatic, and full-automatic fire. Confederate State Arms purchased the rights to the AR-15 from ArmaLite, but in urban combat scenarios the original M16A1 was deemed inadequate due to it's length. Thus the decision was made to reconfigure the rifle action into the frame of a bull pup assault rifle.. The V-CAR-1967 fires the 5.56×45mm NATO cartridge, the same as it's AR-15 siblings. The rifle entered Confederate Army service and was deployed for jungle warfare operations in North Vietnam in 1967, becoming the Vetaron military's standard service rifle of the Vietnam Intervention War by 1969, replacing the V-CBR-1938 rifle in that role. The Confederate Army retained the V-CBR-1938 in the Confederacy proper, Central America, and North Korea Korea as a reservist and National Guard optional weapon until 1976. After the Vietnam Intervention, the V-CAR-1967 rifle was modified for short round bursts, then later all three modes of fire and has been the primary service rifle of the Confederate armed forces.
The V-CAR-1967 has also been widely adopted by other militaries around the world. Total worldwide production of V-CAR-1967s has been approximately 6.25 million, making it the second most-produced firearm of its caliber (behind its "Step-Brothers" in the AR-15 family of rifles). As of 2013, the Army is phasing out the V-CAR-1967 in front line combat units with the V-CBR-2009 Assault Rifle, which is itself a upgraded derivative of the IMI Tavor 21 .

2) V-CBR-1938
(Note. The top image is of the 1938-M-DMR Variant. The rifle on the bottom is the 1938-M, the last variant of the 1938 series issued from 1959 - 1964)
Official Name: Vetaron Combat Battle Rifle Model 1938 Modernized
In Service: 1938-1967
Type: Battle Rifle
Origin: Vetaron Confederacy
Users: Vetaron Confederacy, North Korea, Guatemala, Private Military Contractors

The V-CBR-1938-M rifle, officially the Vetaron Combat Battle Rifle Model 1938 Modernized, is an Confederate selective fire automatic rifle that fires 7.62×51mm NATO (.308 Winchester) ammunition. It was the standard issue Vetaron rifle from 1939 to 1967. The V-CBR-1938 was used for Confederate Army and Marine Corps basic and advanced individual training, and was the standard issue infantry rifle for Vetaron military personnel in the Contiguous Confederated Territories, Central America, and North Korea, until it was replaced by the V-CAR-1967 rifle, in 1967. The rifle remains in limited front line service within all branches of the Confederate military. It is also used as a ceremonial weapon by honor guards, color guards, drill teams, ceremonial guards, and the like.
The V-CBR-1938-M rifle was the last Vetaron "battle rifle" (weapons that fire full-power rifle ammunition, such as the 7.62×51mm) issued in quantity to Vetaron military personnel with an optional bolt-action cycling system. The V-CBR-1938-M serves as the basis for the 1938-DMR and 1938-M Designated Marksman rifles.

3) V-CBR-2009
Official Name: Vetaron Combat Battle Rifle Model 2009
In Service: 2013 - Present
Type: Battle Rifle
Origin: Vetaron Confederacy
Users: Vetaron Confederacy

The Vetaron Combat Battle Rifle Model 2009 (or simply V-CBR-2009) is a Vetaron bullpup assault rifle chambered for 5.56×45mm NATO ammunition with a selective fire system, selecting between semi-automatic mode and full automatic fire mode. It is the first battle rifle since the 1938-M to be issued to Confederate forces. Since 2013, it has been selected as the standard issued weapon of the Confederate Home infantry. The V-CBR-09-M (Micro CBR) was recently selected as the future assault rifle of the Confederate Domestic Defense Forces, and some infantry division are being issued with the rifle, replacing the larger, standard V-CBR-2009.
The V-CBR-2009 uses a bullpup design. Bullpup rifles are configured in a layout in which the bolt carrier group is placed behind the pistol grip; this shortens the overall length but does not sacrifice barrel length. The V-CBR-2009 provides carbine length, but rifle muzzle velocity. The bullpup design is also used to minimize the silhouette of soldiers and to maximize effectiveness in turning corners in urban warfare.

I just hope that I dont get laughed out of this thread for my headcanon

Nirvash Type TheEND
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nirvash Type TheEND » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:57 am

well, i suppose.

Goddamn I wish I had this kind of free time again. Granted, I'd waste it, but still. Anywhoo, upcoming project after I knock the current assignments out of the way is a re-imagining of my service rifle. Potentially recoil operated for lulz.
Unreachable.

United states of brazilian nations
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United states of brazilian nations » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:27 am

DnalweN acilbupeR wrote:
well, i suppose.

thanks!
to be frank, i only put this much mags because there was space for it :P
it is supplied to everyone who chooses this as his/hers sidearm. in the USBN, there are many issue pistols; if the soldier dislikes the standard-issue, he/she can choose one of the other issue pistols instead. and in the USBN, after retiring from military service the soldier keeps his sidearm/rifle/LMG/whatsoever for life. yeah, it's expensive, but it's part of USBN's culture, dating back from the times there was no army, just a militia. i can give you a link to the story draft if you want it.
though this pistol was replaced as the standard issue in te 1990's, it is still used in high numbers.

The Archangel Conglomerate wrote:
well, i suppose.

Fourteen magazines seems a bit... too much. You really shouldn't need more than five.

You can probably drop the standard issue suppressor too. Those are really more of a special forces thing.

as i said before, i just put this much mags because there was room for it.
and about the supressors, in the USBN all sidearms come with a supressor in case the soldier wants to keep it in combat. many times the soldier doesn't do it, but it is still there on his case if sometimes he wants to use it depending on the mission. (the soldier doesn't take the case with him into combat, it is just a case for protection and for everything to be in one place such as the manual and everything). yup, it is expensive but if you consider a huge part of our budget goes to our military, and unlike most countries in the USBN soldiers aren't issued shitty gear, then it almost makes sense... almost.

Khornatenreich wrote:
well, i suppose.

I demand you make a nagant-derived revolver chambered in .458 SOCOM. Except, heres'a twist for ye'. The .458 is loaded with a spire-point. This is a challenge I issue tae' thee, accept it and gain honor to your name.

a spire-point? you mean a pointed (spitzer-like) round with a soft tip? well, dis gonna be hard. anyways, shall i find enough time, i will try to do this.
you're aware that, even with the Nagant mechanism, the revolver won't achieve the same performance, right? the Nagant uses special rounds where the mouth/neck/whateveritsnameis of the case covers the bullet completely and even has a part ahead of it, so when it fires the case expansion seals the chamber/barrel, thus sealing all the gas. anyways, i guess a nagant mechanism will improve the performance a good bit. but i guess a supressor would be a no-go.
anyways, let's go to a more important point. isn't the .458 SOCOM unrimmed? i guess that, as i'm making a different bullet anyways, i could make a rimmed version of it?

and also, if i manage to make it, i'm planning to include some fancy backstory as i think my nation's people wouldn't be strong enough to stand the recoil from this beast. so i was planning to make something like, the weapon was designed to be exported to ulfheim nations. but as this would include your country and other countries residing in this part of the world, i though i'd ask for permission to do so.

Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:
well, i suppose.

Goddamn I wish I had this kind of free time again. Granted, I'd waste it, but still. Anywhoo, upcoming project after I knock the current assignments out of the way is a re-imagining of my service rifle. Potentially recoil operated for lulz.

well, didn't took this much time to make this. it was fairly easy.
Puzikas wrote:
Graznovia wrote:Why does the dude look like Putin?
Did you knot know? There is no Russian people, only clones of Putin. We don't get names, just Numbers.
Black Hand wrote:New plan is to just make thousands of disposable firearms and dump them out of cargo planes with tiny drag chutes attached.
Kouralia wrote:AKA FiSH and CHiPS(Fighting in Someone's House and Causing Havoc in Public Spaces):p

Fordorsia wrote:Breaking news: The estimated leading cause of death is dying.
Imperializt Russia wrote:Well what it is, is an 18.5mm piece of hollow metal that, through witchcraft and evil, becomes significantly larger than 18.5mm.
Puzikas wrote:fuck you for drawing a good looking bulpup AK.
Puzikas wrote:USBN has a sensor that triggers after anything vaguely Brazilian is mentioned.
For HUE!

Black Hand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Black Hand » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:46 am

I apologize for the shitty grammar/spelling of that post. last night was interesting.....
but anyways, is a 30X100 shotgun impractical? that's a 3 gauge with 4" shells. a pump Grenade launcher, and a pump action shotgun don't perform terribly different. Though I'd love to See the results of a Slug from one of these beasties.

Fakeedit: hey Ulfr/Khornatenreich. do you approve of this? Blood for the Blood god! Skulls for the Skull Throne!
Servus patriae
C&C Based PMT
Pax Per potestatem
Puzikas wrote:You clearly don't know about the baby bald eagle built into each one.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:Why is there a "joke option" included in the poll when "yes" is already there?

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:47 am

Black Hand wrote:

I apologize for the shitty grammar/spelling of that post. last night was interesting.....
but anyways, is a 30X100 shotgun impractical? that's a 3 gauge with 4" shells. a pump Grenade launcher, and a pump action shotgun don't perform terribly different. Though I'd love to See the results of a Slug from one of these beasties.

Fakeedit: hey Ulfr/Khornatenreich. do you approve of this? Blood for the Blood god! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

First thing you shouldn't do something specifically to get "approval" of a certain poster(s).

Secondly what exactly is wrong with 40mm Buck?
Our weary eyes still stray to the horizon...but down this road we've been so many times...
Please, call me Benomia. Post count +14623, founded Oct. 23, 2012.
Sauritican wrote:We've all been spending too much time with Ben
Verdum wrote:Hey girl, is your name Karl Marx? Because your starting an uprising in my lower classes.
Spreewerke wrote:The metric system is the only measurement system that truly meters.
Spreewerke wrote:Salt the women, rape the earth.
Equestican wrote:Ben is love, Ben is life.
Sediczja wrote:real eyes realize real lies
I'm a poet. Come read my poems!

Black Hand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Black Hand » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:57 am

Bezombia wrote:
Black Hand wrote:I apologize for the shitty grammar/spelling of that post. last night was interesting.....

First thing you shouldn't do something specifically to get "approval" of a certain poster(s).

Secondly what exactly is wrong with 40mm Buck?

lower capacity/velocity is possible. 40X51 vs 30X100.
I was seeking approval of one of the other members of this thread who also produces absurdly powerful infantry arms for combat, this is for use as a shotgun by the Confessors, a branch of my military that function as chaplains, Commissars, and Officers. While usable by standard Troops, it's slightly easier for confessors due to the higher Quality of their Augments.
The common theme between me and Khornatenreich is a religious overtone that is decidedly nontraditional. along with very strong soldiers who wield very, very powerful weapons.
Last edited by Black Hand on Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Servus patriae
C&C Based PMT
Pax Per potestatem

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information