NATION

PASSWORD

Main Military Weapon of Your Country: Part 12

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Purpelia
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:14 am

Machine Assault Pistol MSP 2000 Submodel 2012.
7.5 Felix, MSP
300mm barrel
Powered rails

Coming soon, to a firearms store near you.
Last edited by Purpelia on Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Purpelia does not reflect my actual world views. In fact, the vast majority of Purpelian cannon is meant to shock and thus deliberately insane. I just like playing with the idea of a country of madmen utterly convinced that everyone else are the barbarians. So play along or not but don't ever think it's for real.

The above post contains hyperbole, metaphoric language, embellishment and exaggeration. It may also include badly translated figures of speech and misused idioms. Analyze accordingly.

Ea90
Senator

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ea90 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:18 am

It's crazy how much Beno's art has improved.

Purpelia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:18 am

Ea90 wrote:It's crazy how much Beno's art has improved.

Indeed.
Purpelia does not reflect my actual world views. In fact, the vast majority of Purpelian cannon is meant to shock and thus deliberately insane. I just like playing with the idea of a country of madmen utterly convinced that everyone else are the barbarians. So play along or not but don't ever think it's for real.

The above post contains hyperbole, metaphoric language, embellishment and exaggeration. It may also include badly translated figures of speech and misused idioms. Analyze accordingly.

Fordorsia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Fordorsia » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:19 am

Bezombia wrote:(Image)

Basic U2 rifle. 1982-1985.

And...new pic:

(Image)

U2A1. 1985-1992. Flattop, rails, bolt catch (with new magazine to work it), new muzzle device, new low-profile sights, etc.

Good luck lining your eye up to the sights.
Pro: Swords
Anti: Guns

San-Silvacian wrote:Forgot to take off my Rhodie shorts when I went to sleep.
Woke up in bitches and enemy combatants.

Crookfur wrote:Speak for yourself, Crookfur infantry enjoy the sheer uber high speed low drag operator nature of their tactical woad

Spreewerke wrote:One of our employees ate a raw kidney and a raw liver and the only powers he gained was the ability to summon a massive hospital bill.

Premislyd wrote:This is probably the best thing somebody has ever spammed.

Puzikas wrote:That joke was so dark it has to smile to be seen at night.

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:20 am

Ea90 wrote:It's crazy how much Beno's art has improved.

Thanks!

You can see why I'm redoing my old stuff.
This is the original picture I drew of the U2:
Compare to the new one...yeah.
Last edited by Bezombia on Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Our weary eyes still stray to the horizon...but down this road we've been so many times...
Please, call me Benomia. Post count +14623, founded Oct. 23, 2012.
Sauritican wrote:We've all been spending too much time with Ben
Verdum wrote:Hey girl, is your name Karl Marx? Because your starting an uprising in my lower classes.
Black Hand wrote:New plan is to just make thousands of disposable firearms and dump them out of cargo planes with tiny drag chutes attached.
Spreewerke wrote:The metric system is the only measurement system that truly meters.
Spreewerke wrote:Salt the women, rape the earth.
Equestican wrote:Ben is love, Ben is life.
Sediczja wrote:real eyes realize real lies
I'm a poet. Come read my poems!

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:42 am

Fordorsia wrote:
Imperializt Russia wrote:I really shouldn't be surprised, but there's apparently a market in AR-15 dust covers being engraved with slogans.

There was a pretty cool one that read "zombie hunter" when closed and "zombie slayer" when opened, which I thought was pretty cleverly done.
However, you also get stuff like "Acta Non Verba" with the Punisher skull, which is also used by a rather infamous PMC - "Don't run, you'll only die tired" with the O of "Don't" being a crosshair - "Smile - wait for flash" and "Surprise Asshole"

Those are going to look so good on you in court if you ever have to use that rifle to defend your home :lol:

Unrelated, the upper tube for HK-pattern weapons is big.
(Image)
I mean, you could seriously very easily have a gas piston in there.

I really think any firearms marketed with zombies in mind is fucking stupid. Slogans and pictures make them look stupid. Green is stupid. Tacticool zombies is stupid.

Lookit

Lookit how stupid

I like it. Though I want mine in neon orange, And a Radiation symbol not Bio hazard, and a C in hologram not a Z
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Rest in Peace Riley. Biopan Embassy Non Military Realism Thread
Seeya 1K Cat's Miss ya man. Well, That Esclated Quickly

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:42 am

Fordorsia wrote:
Bezombia wrote:(Image)

Basic U2 rifle. 1982-1985.

And...new pic:

(Image)

U2A1. 1985-1992. Flattop, rails, bolt catch (with new magazine to work it), new muzzle device, new low-profile sights, etc.

So I see.
Solved?
Our weary eyes still stray to the horizon...but down this road we've been so many times...
Verdum wrote:Hey girl, is your name Karl Marx? Because your starting an uprising in my lower classes.
Black Hand wrote:New plan is to just make thousands of disposable firearms and dump them out of cargo planes with tiny drag chutes attached.
Spreewerke wrote:The metric system is the only measurement system that truly meters.

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:46 am

Bezombia wrote:
Fordorsia wrote:

So I see.
Solved?

Looking sexy Beno. Give you a year tops and you will be on par with Corda.
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Purpelia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:48 am

What action does it use?

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:49 am

Purpelia wrote:What action does it use?

Roller locked blowback.
Similar to the G3, but instead of having a massive spring above the barrel it has two slightly smaller springs adjacent to the bolt.

Purpelia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:50 am

Bezombia wrote:
Purpelia wrote:What action does it use?

Roller locked blowback.
Similar to the G3, but instead of having a massive spring above the barrel it has two slightly smaller springs adjacent to the bolt.

Hm... that gets me thinking. Do you think I could get away with strait blowback for a SMG firing my new and improved round?
The PPSh does it but it fires a non hot light round.
Last edited by Purpelia on Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fordorsia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Fordorsia » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:52 am

Yes Im Biop wrote:
Bezombia wrote:
So I see.
(Image)
Solved?

Don't you mean on par with Ford?

Reminds me. I'll take a break from Rome 2 as long as I get a decent suggestion for a gun to draw. Suggest now, peoples.

Also, Beano. On your magazine, get rid of the black lines that separate the shaded areas, so the only black lines on it are the outside lines. It will look better, as it is one piece of metal, not separate ones.

Crookfur wrote:Speak for yourself, Crookfur infantry enjoy the sheer uber high speed low drag operator nature of their tactical woad

Spreewerke wrote:One of our employees ate a raw kidney and a raw liver and the only powers he gained was the ability to summon a massive hospital bill.

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:54 am

Purpelia wrote:
Bezombia wrote:
Roller locked blowback.

Hm... that gets me thinking. Do you think I could get away with strait blowback for a SMG firing my new and improved round?

Necked down and overpressure?
You'd be pushing it.

Try API.

Fordorsia wrote:
Yes Im Biop wrote:

According to that listy thingy, about three weeks ago I was.

Reminds me. I'll take a break from Rome 2 as long as I get a decent suggestion for a gun to draw. Suggest now, peoples.

FG42, bottom loading, feeding from FAL mags.

Also, Beano. On your magazine, get rid of the black lines that separate the shaded areas, so the only black lines on it are the outside lines. It will look better, as it is one piece of metal, not separate ones.

Will look into. Thank you for suggestion.

Purpelia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:55 am

Bezombia wrote:Try API.

What's API?

San-Silvacian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby San-Silvacian » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:56 am

Fordorsia wrote:
Yes Im Biop wrote:

FAL/Bren crossdressing gun.
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░█░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░▀▀▀▄░░░░▐█░░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░░▀█▄
░░█░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░░▀░░░▐█░░░░░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░█▀
░▐▌░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░▐▌
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

Fordorsia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Fordorsia » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:56 am

Bezombia wrote:
Purpelia wrote:Hm... that gets me thinking. Do you think I could get away with strait blowback for a SMG firing my new and improved round?

You'd be pushing it.

Try API.

Fordorsia wrote:

I'm fairly certain making a bullpup rifle into a nonpup is generally going backwards. Besides, this will be an obscure Fordy weapon, so not really a version of an existing weapon.

Shit, wait. I just remembered that I was planning to redraw this bitch for the third time.
Be ready for glory of third generation Ford art.
Last edited by Fordorsia on Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Veceria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Veceria » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:57 am

Bezombia wrote:
Purpelia wrote:Hm... that gets me thinking. Do you think I could get away with strait blowback for a SMG firing my new and improved round?

You'd be pushing it.

Try API.

Fordorsia wrote:

Listy thingy? By Death,, I've been away far too long.
[FT]|Does not use NS stats.
Zeth Rekia wrote:You making Zeno horny.

DesAnges wrote:People don't deserve respect, they earn it.

10,000,000th post.
FoxTropica wrote:And then Hurdegaryp kissed Thafoo, Meanwhile Fox-Mary-"Sue"-Tropica saved TET from destruction and everyone happily forever.

Then suddenly fights broke out because hey, it's the internet.

Hurd is Hurd is Hurd.
Discord: Fenrisúlfr#3521
(send me a TG before sending me a friend request though)
I'm Austrian, if you need german translations, feel free to send me a TG.

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:57 am

Fordorsia wrote:
Yes Im Biop wrote:

Something to reliably penetrate MY armor. CHALLENGE HAS BEEN SET!
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador

Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:58 am

Purpelia wrote:
Bezombia wrote:Try API.

What's API?

Armor Piercing Incindary, Raufoss, Or M1003 10x90
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador

Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Fordorsia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Fordorsia » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:59 am

Yes Im Biop wrote:
Fordorsia wrote:

Explain your armour.

Purpelia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:59 am

Yes Im Biop wrote:
Purpelia wrote:What's API?

What does that have to do with an operating mechanism?

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:01 am

Purpelia wrote:
Yes Im Biop wrote:

That's what API is to the best of my Knolwage
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador

Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Immoren
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 20, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Immoren » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:02 am

IC Flag Is a Pope Principia
discoursedrome wrote:everyone knows that quote, "I know not what weapons World War Three will be fought, but World War Four will be fought with sticks and stones," but in a way it's optimistic and inspiring because it suggests that even after destroying civilization and returning to the stone age we'll still be sufficiently globalized and bellicose to have another world war right then and there

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:02 am

Purpelia wrote:
Yes Im Biop wrote:

Advanced Primer Ignition. It's a type of blowback. The best way to describe it is that every round is forced to preignite. The chamber is smaller than the cartridge and the powder starts burning before the bolt reaches full forward position.

Supposedly has low RoF compared to straight blowback, and handles higher pressures better than straight blowback (but not SO great as to be possible with full rifle rounds).

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:03 am

Fordorsia wrote:
Yes Im Biop wrote:

Explain your armour.

Here's the Bastard armor The Mainline armor is roughly half as thick in all locations.
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador

Yes, I Am infact Biop.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information