NATION

PASSWORD

What do People of your Nation look like?

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Evea
Spokesperson

Founded: May 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Evea » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:57 am

Between the 2nd Civil War and the end of WW2, half of Evea's original population were dead, from either disease* or war casualties**. As a result, Evea, unlike most other countries in the worlds, readily welcomed displaced Europeans (including holocaust survivors) as well as many African, Asian and Hispanic migrants. As a result Evea is now the world's most multicultural country. According to the 2016 census, 38% of the population are Caucasian, 21% are Mixed, 15% are Black, 13% are Asian or Pacific Islander, 12% are Hispanic and 1% are Native-American.

*Poliomyelitis, Measles, Smallpox, Tuberculosis, Cholera, Dysentery, Diphtheria and Typhoid epidemics were rampant in the early days of Evea, later linked with "biological warfare" by the US (basically, the US took advantage of Evea's weakness at the time and dumped a bunch of diseased people in Evea so they could wash their hands of them)

**casualties were related to the following wars:
- Second Civil War 1895-1900 (resulted in Evea's independence from the US)
- First Evean-American War 1920-1922 (US' first attempt to regain control of Evea)
- Second Evean-American War 1930-1936 (second and final attempt)
- Second World War (Evea did not participate in WW1)
Last edited by Evea on Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Joija
Envoy

Founded: Jun 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Joija » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:31 am

Joijan people are some of the tallest people in the world. Over half of the population are coloured (mixed Dutch and native Joijan) and tend to have more European features than their native counterparts.

Joijan woman:

Joijan man:
Hey guys. It's me, a dummy that runs a Mediterranean-climate island nation of 78 million idiots. Check us out, we're kinda warm and kinda cool. Sweeeeeet.

Funderland Helsberg suffers first fatal accident in 14 years / 2.1m Joijans test positive for COVID / Man arrested for looking at more people 'menacingly'

Belarutenia
Secretary

Founded: Mar 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Belarutenia » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:58 am

Two typical Belarutenian men:

Two typical Belarutenian women:

Last edited by Belarutenia on Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Based off of the Kaiserreich mod in Hearts of Iron IV, but now set in modern day.

Technoscience Leftwing
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 24, 2019
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Technoscience Leftwing » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:13 am

Our citizens are mainly engaged in science.

* TLC Factbook
* Goal: increase comfort, technical capabilities and knowledge for most people.
* Pro: technicalism, social equality, cosmopolitanism, scientific atheism, revolutionism, emancipation.
* Contra: technophobia, reactionary despotism, nationalism, religion, ascetic regulation, traditionalism, patriarchality.
* Real location: Russia. Sorry for mistakes in English. Всем салют!

Great Britadia
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Britadia » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:18 pm

We typically look likes white British peoples.

Indonesian Peoples
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Our People

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:56 pm

Presented by:
The D.R.I.P. Cultural Preservation and Peoples Organization

The D.R.I.P. Is famous for its Nature, Wildlife, and mostly Cultures.
With over 300 cultural groups ,with each their own uniqueness, within our county. Making The D.R.I.P. The one of most multicultural Country in the world.

From the Sharia Islamic arabian background of Aceh to the Aboriginal Traditional Peoples in Papua
This is The Nusantarans (simplified)

The Average Nusantaran on The Western Islands :

The Western Islands are mostly(if not fully) comprised of the Malay Peoples.

Malays (Malay: Orang Melayu, Jawi: أورڠ ملايو) are an Austronesian ethnic group and nation native to the Malay Peninsula, eastern Sumatra of Indonesia and coastal Borneo, as well as the smaller islands which lie between these locations — areas that are collectively known as the Malay world. These locations used to be a part of the nations of Malaysia (Malay nation state), Indonesia, Brunei, Singapore, and southern Thailand.

Aboriginal groups of Papua :

The Island of Papua is different from the entire of D.R.I.P. Mostly The aboriginal.

Papuan people are the indigenous peoples of New Guinea and neighbouring islands, speakers of the Papuan languages. They are distinguished ethnically and linguistically from the Austronesians of Melanesia, speakers of Austronesian languages introduced into New Guinea and nearby islands about 3,000 years ago. They have thought to be migrated from the county called Australia.

And thats The D.R.I.P.’s Peoples simpified.
The Marhænist Republic of Nusantara
Ooc: And please refer to me as Nusantara when RPing. Oh and dont mind my flag, its just temporary

Carradonia
Secretary

Founded: Apr 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Carradonia » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:38 pm

Most Carradonians descended from the British Isles. There are also other European populations, as well as Jewish populations. There are also various Asian, Oceanian, and Middle Eastern ethnicities that make up the majority of the visible minority population. Other visible minorities that aren’t so visible are Latin Americans, West Indians, and Africans. Most Africans are of either Afrikaner, Cape Coloured, or Arab descent. There is also a significant Aboriginal community whom are related to North and Central Asian peoples, but aren’t.

Luxcentra
Attaché

Founded: Feb 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Luxcentra » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:57 pm

FT Ecumenopolis
Used a base picture of the moon Titan, and made the changes to make it look like a planet-wide city. (Scroll to bottom of link for picture of planet)

Luxcentra was colonized with the goal of becoming the galactic center of NS Commerce.

ENTP|Taurus|Lawful Good|Earth/Light
My Values
Luxcentran Values
Lux Central News -- Preparing For Tomorrow | Residents worried of the President's sudden authoritarian turn | Construction of a new central district to replace the current capital is under way.

Jacrain
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Jacrain » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:29 pm

Jacrainese people are a variety of different mixed races. There are all different sorts/combinations of people who have two or more of these prominent groups:

• Caucasian
• East Asian
• Indigenous American
• South Asian
• Subsaharan African
• Aboriginal Australian

And no one has more than 50% of one of these groups.
Don’t form the habit of Floccinaucinihilipilification

Tsuki
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuki » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:31 pm

Alcase wrote:humans
um
Super inactive.....
Like any other nation, this nation does represent my views. Every factbook on NS is (supposed to be) IC.
I'm part of the WA.
https://iiwiki.us/wiki/Tsuki - Learn about me.
https://iiwiki.us/wiki/Category:Tsuki - Learn about the things in Tsuki.
https://dreamfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Tsuki - Ditto, but more about culture i should say.
https://dreamfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Li ... iese_words - Learn Tsukiese!
Conscription isn't and will NEVER be canon to my nation!

Tsuki
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuki » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:31 pm

Bialiya wrote:What do the majority of your people look like

These people are the Bialiyans. After centuries of foreign conquerors occupying our lands, Bialiya has developed into a melting pot of ethnicities.

(Image)

(Image)

(Image)

So it's cats screaming photo not found?
Super inactive.....
Like any other nation, this nation does represent my views. Every factbook on NS is (supposed to be) IC.
I'm part of the WA.
https://iiwiki.us/wiki/Tsuki - Learn about me.
https://iiwiki.us/wiki/Category:Tsuki - Learn about the things in Tsuki.
https://dreamfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Tsuki - Ditto, but more about culture i should say.
https://dreamfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Li ... iese_words - Learn Tsukiese!
Conscription isn't and will NEVER be canon to my nation!

Voxija
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:50 pm

The average Voxijan has medium to dark-colored skin, a mix of European and Pacific Islander features, average height, and dark hair that can be straight or frizzy, but not wavy for some reason.
The Republic of Voxija (pronounced: Voshiya)
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

my politics are confused and muddled
Most of my grammar errors are on purpose. Sppeling errors, tho...
I'd rather be fishing. | Author of Issues 1324 and 1346.
Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:59 pm

Insufficient OP, iLock. This would be best just in your factbook; either expand your OP if you re-create, or post it in your factbook.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information