NATION

PASSWORD

The Civilization Index

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Querria
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

The Civilization Index

Postby Querria » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:05 am

OOC: The Querrian Hegemony is a class V11 Civilization.

As a more accurate replacement for the Technology scale in mainstream use by NS roleplayers, I have gone and created my own scale(s) which i have dubbed the Civilization Index. But why you ask? It's because i find the current NS scale of "PT,MT,PMT,FT,& FanT" to be too vague, simple, and generic for the in-depth roleplay community of NationStates, so I came up with an improved version.

This Index is more diverse and accurate for each nation, following three different scales: A modified version of the Halo Technological Achievement TIers which measures a nations technology level, a modified version of the Kardeshev scale which measures how far spread a nation is within the multiverse, and a custom scale that measures a nation's total sphere of influence within the multiverse.

When you combine the three scales that will be listed below, you have a much more accurate classification for your nation. For example, using the Civilization Index, I can say that my country Querria is a Tier 3, Type III Superpower. On the other Scale I would have to explain it like "Querria is a MT/ PMT nation with hints of FT and FanT(basically 4/5 of the technology tiers)

Technology scale
This is basically an improved & more accurate version of what is already in use in NS. It describes in tiers how far a player's civilization has advanced technologically. Although this is a more accurate scale, it is not a pinpoint scale and a player's nation may not fit into one specific category. Magic is not defined in this scale.

• Tier 7

Tier 7 is one of the most basic and stable states, with limited weaponry and environmental threats. Societies tend to be small and scattered, driven by subsistence farming, foraging, or hunter-gathering needs. Technology is limited to simple hand made tools, weapons, or agrarian implements and methods, but a very broad understanding of planetary and solar mechanics is not uncommon.

In other words, picture a civilization in this tier using medieval technology. This means the civilization would use swords/spears, composite bows/crossbows, & simple catapults for weapons. They would use basic paper for communication, and use animals and simple machinery like wagons for transportation. Basically anything that is pre-Industrial Age.

• Tier 6

Tier 6 Civilizations are usually at a technological level equivalent to Industrial age Europe and America. The use of steam technology is common in ships and other machines. Inventions and products used in Real-life 1800's would fall into this category. Basic firearms are in use, such as muskets, primitive rifles and revolvers, etc.

Pinnacles of this age would be basic automobiles, biplanes, blimps, lever action weapons, and basic medical technology.

• Tier 5

Tier 5 civilizations usually begin focusing on clean energy production. The occasional belligerent civilization will use atomic energy for weapons, often resulting in mass extinctions. In-atmosphere craft are a hallmark, often leading to manned space flight, albeit in a short-scale.

In other words, a civilization in this Tier would be using WW2/cold-war era technology. a nation here could have satellites in orbit around their planet, but may not have the technological prowess to put orbital weapon platforms into orbit. If they did it would be something like a kinetic rod cannon or something or the like, used to drop missiles from orbit.

• Tier 4

Tier 4 is often the final resting place for species intelligent enough to break free from their cradle's surface only to fill the gulf surrounding it with war. Their comfort-focused technology can include medical advances.

In other words this would be the era where a civilization would border MT & PMT on the old scale. A civilization could have spaceships, orbital weapon platforms, Mechs with wheels/treads, & advanced satellites but WOULDN'T have efficient FTL, which would be required for FT civilizations on the other scale.

• Tier 3

Species has efficient FTL navigation, mass drivers, asynchronous linear-induction weapons, holocrystal storage and semi-sentient AIs (though their creation requires memory transfer from the freshly deceased and/or Flash Cloning). They have had no outside influence.

Basically, a nation in this Tier would have Magnetic(Kinetic)/Gauss weapons such as MAC cannons and Railguns, have spaceships with FTL technology, terminators or walking warrior/servant drones, but could still use MT technology since using this technology at Tier 3 might be expensive. There could also be kinetic shielding for vehicles like spacecraft, naval ships, & aircraft. basic power armor could also be used. While you have FTL travel, it may not be accurate enough to land you right at your destination, and your spacecraft will usually have to fly a ways to reach it's destination post-FTL travel.

• Tier 2

The species has the ability to perform exceedingly accurate FTL navigation, near-instantaneous communication and man-portable application of energy manipulation.

At this Tier, Laser/plasma weapons could be used, as well as energy shields which could shelter people and things from energy weapons like nuclear weapons. As well, regular communication across a galaxy the size of the milky way could be possible. With FTL travel, you could arrive at your destination without having to fly to get there.

• Tier 1

The species has the ability to manipulate gravitational forces, create AI with full sentience, fabricate super-dense materials, perform super-accurate FTL navigation, the ability to create life, and the ability to create worlds. Weapons such as highly concentrated beam weapons, hard-light weapons, and portable vibration/wave weapons may be used.
  • Tier 0

It is suspected that civilizations at this tier can travel across galaxies and universes and accelerate the evolution of intelligent life. Along with this the use of neural physics is suggested at this stage. Weapons such as (sub)particle weapons & handheld anti-matter weapons may be used. FTL Space travel may be near instantaneous, with use of portals directly linking two points. Military forces may be near invincible against civilizations weaker than tier 1.

In other words, a species at this stage could be said to have achieved transcendence, or become transsentient. A transsentient being may thus be considered beyond any recognized being and be on the level of godhood.

Population spread scale
This is the modified version of the Kardeshev scale, meant to illuminate how far spread a civilization is within the universe. In this case, the Population spread scale shows how far a nation's citizens can travel, traded/exchanged goods, etc. within the multiverse.

• Type I

Type I populations rarely leave their country, and the nation itself may practice a form of isolation from the rest of the multiverse. The Population trades strictly amongst locals or natives within their country, and only uses resources present within it's borders. The resources used may only be primitive fossil fuels.
  • Type II

Type II populations travel at a regional level, and may tend to restrict trade to nations/civilizations in the native country's immediate surrounding areas. The population may draw resources from the region. The civilization may use primitive forms of cleaner energy production.
  • Type III

Type III populations travel at a planetary level, and trade with all other civilizations on the population's native planet, or on surrounding moons. The populations may use resources from all over the planet, and seek to use renewable energy(i.e. solar energy, or power of the sun)
  • Type IV

Type IV populations travel at a stellar level, exploring and conducting going about their business across their native solar system.The populations will use resources located all throughout it's local solar system, and even surrounding space. populations may have advanced forms of energy use.
  • Type V

Type V populations travel at an interstellar level, but have yet to explore their entire galaxy. The populations will use available resources of solar systems they inhabit or enter, and may have even more advanced forms of energy consumption and usage.
  • Type VI

Type VI populations travel at a galactic level. They have explored their entire galaxy, and make use of the resources available to them across their galaxy. Such populations may have extremely high level of resource/energy consumption & usage, but highly clean, renewable, and efficient methods of energy production.
  • Type VII

Type VII populations travel at an intergalactic scale, and may even travel the entire multiverse. The population would be transcendent at this stage, and may have perfected energy consumption, or have little need for resources as they're capable of producing their own materials.

Government scale
This scale shows players the total sphere of influence a government or organization has over the multiverse. It can extend from no government/Anarchy to the entire multiverse, and is classified by name rather than number, Tier or type..

• Anarchy
    There is no government, as the area where a country stands has descended into Anarchy, with the closest thing to an organization being street gangs.
  • Factional/civil war
    The country is in chaos, as different faction vie for control of the nation. A country in a state of internal conflict, no matter how large they are, falls into this category if there are two or more faction within the nation fighting for control.
  • National/local level
    There is a regular government, but has little to moderate influence on an international scale. The government itself has little no control of events outside it's own borders.
  • Regional power
    The government exerts notable control/influence within it's region, and may even have a few colonies. It should however not be mistaken as a superpower since it does not generally have the resources to be a big international player within the multiverse.
  • Superpower
    The government is working at an international level, competing against other powers for influence and control of planets the government has established settlements/bases on. At this level a government may have multiple colonies, taken over different nations, and even have colonies on different planets. However the government does not have total control over any singular planetoid/planet.
  • Planetary power
    government exerts controls over multiple planets/planetoids within it's solar system. Generally all explored planets, planetoids, & moons have a settlement, base, or encampment that is under the protection influence of the government. The government does not have control of space beyond it's solar system.
  • Interstellar power
    The government exerts control over different star systems, and may be in the process of expanding outwards to gain control of more systems in it's galaxy. There is generally a unified planetary government based on the nation's home planet, and a central government/federal system to govern it's territories.
  • Galactic power
    A government that exerts control over it's entire galaxy. It commits most of it's attention to maintaining law and order amongst the many stars and different systems within it's galaxy, and looks outward only to expand it's control or to explore another galaxy.
  • Intergalactic power
    The government controls multiple galaxies, which makes it a ridiculously large empire even by RL sci-fi standards. The nation has to be really advanced to exert this amount of control, and the government is too be assumed to have large amounts of power over it's domain.
  • Universal power
    Any governments that become a universal power are not to be taken lightly. It is entirely likely that these very governments or organizations build entire worlds, and can crush one easily. The government may also have the ability to travel to a different universe, and exert control over that universe too.

So now that you have read everything, you may ask what should you do with this now? You may want to convert from the old NS scale and use this one. It's much better, and can expand your RP horizon, and increase the RPs you get involved in since people will have a general understanding of your civilization. So I'm going to make a basic application below. All you have to do is fill it out and post it as a reply here. Then people will know what to expect somewhat of your nation when you Roleplay. For RP purposes, I may come up with different combinations for them to list as classifications. Also feel free to post more than once or edit your post if your civilization changes in any of the categories.

Application form
Note: Only pick 1 Tier, 1 type, and 1 government size. If you think your civilization is in-between two Tiers/types/sizes, then pick the larger one.

Code: Select all
[b]Nation[/b]:
[b]Tier[/b](pick one):
[b]Type[/b](pick one):
[b]Government Size[/b](Pick One):
[b]Special Notes about your civilization[/b]:
Last edited by Querria on Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:49 am, edited 13 times in total.
The Civilization Index| RPs & Stories
Join the Midnight Vale.
LFPD Soveriegn wrote:WHY IS EVERYTHING BLOODY BLUE

Forsher wrote:I blame the French.
Collectivism sucks, Embrace Individuality.
Adding nothing of substance to online discourse since Xmas 2023. Just a content creator playing games.

Querria
Ambassador

Postby Querria » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:06 am

CLASSIFICATIONS
Alright, now here I am going to combine the three different categories into what I will call a "classification". It'll be a simple alphabetical list of different combinations going from A-Z and then using numbers 0-9 to make extensions since there will be more than 26 combinations. Anyways, here's the list!

Classifications
  • Class A: Tier 0, Type VII, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class B: Tier 0, Type VII, Intergalactic power
  • Class C: Tier 0, Type VII, Galactic power
  • Class D: Tier 0, Type VII, Interstellar power
  • Class E: Tier 0, Type VII, Planetary power
  • Class F: Tier 0, Type VII, Superpower
  • Class G: Tier 0, Type VII, Regional Power
  • Class H: Tier 0, Type VII, National/local level
  • Class I: Tier 0, Type VII, Factional/civil war
  • Class J: Tier 0, Type VII, Anarchy
  • Class K: Tier 0, Type VI, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class L: Tier 0, Type VI, Intergalactic power
  • Class M: Tier 0, Type VI, Galactic power
  • Class N: Tier 0, Type VI, Interstellar power
  • Class O: Tier 0, Type VI, planetary power
  • Class P: Tier 0, Type VI, Superpower
  • Class Q: Tier 0, Type VI, Regional power
  • Class R: Tier 0, Type VI, National/local level
  • Class S: Tier 0, Type VI, Factional/civil war
  • Class T: Tier 0, Type VI, Anarchy
  • Class U: Tier 0, Type V, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class V: Tier 0, Type V, Intergalactic power
  • Class W: Tier 0, Type V, Galactic power
  • Class X: Tier 0, Type V, Interstellar power
  • Class Y: Tier 0, Type V, planetary power
  • Class Z: Tier 0, Type V, superpower
  • Class A2: Tier 0, Type V, regional power
  • Class B2: Tier 0, Type V, national/local level
  • Class C2: Tier 0, Type V, factional/civil war
  • Class D2: Tier 0, Type V, anarchy
  • Class E2: Tier 0, Type IV, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class F2: Tier 0, Type IV Intergalactic power
  • Class G2: Tier 0, Type IV Galactic power
  • Class H2: Tier 0, Type IV Interstellar power
  • Class I2: Tier 0, Type IV planetary power
  • Class J2: Tier 0, Type IV superpower
  • Class K2: Tier 0, Type IV Regional power
  • Class L2: Tier 0, Type IV National/ local level
  • Class M2: Tier 0, Type IV Factional/civil war
  • Class N2: Tier 0, Type IV Anarchy
  • Class O2: Tier 0, Type III Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class P2: Tier 0, Type III Intergalactic power
  • Class Q2: Tier 0, Type III Galactic power
  • Class R2: Tier 0, Type III Interstellar power
  • Class S2: Tier 0, Type III planetary power
  • Class T2: Tier 0, Type III superpower
  • Class U2: Tier 0, Type III Regional power
  • Class V2: Tier 0, Type III National/ local level
  • Class W2: Tier 0, Type III Factional/civil war
  • Class X2: Tier 0, Type III Anarchy
  • Class Y2: Tier 0, Type II Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class Z2: Tier 0, Type II Intergalactic power
  • Class A3: Tier 0, Type II Galactic power
  • Class B3: Tier 0, Type II Interstellar power
  • Class C3: Tier 0, Type II planetary power
  • Class D3: Tier 0, Type II superpower
  • Class E3: Tier 0, Type II Regional power
  • Class F3: Tier 0, Type II National/ local level
  • Class G3: Tier 0, Type II Factional/civil war
  • Class H3: Tier 0, Type II Anarchy
  • Class I3: Tier 0, Type I Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class J3: Tier 0, Type I Intergalactic power
  • Class K3: Tier 0, Type I Galactic power
  • Class L3: Tier 0, Type I Interstellar power
  • Class M3: Tier 0, Type I planetary power
  • Class N3: Tier 0, Type I superpower
  • Class O3: Tier 0, Type I Regional power
  • Class P3: Tier 0, Type I National/ local level
  • Class Q3: Tier 0, Type I Factional/civil war
  • Class R3: Tier 0, Type I Anarchy
  • Class S3: Tier 1, Type VII, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class T3: Tier 1, Type VII, Intergalactic power
  • Class U3: Tier 1, Type VII, Galactic power
  • Class V3: Tier 1, Type VII, Interstellar power
  • Class W3: Tier 1, Type VII, planetary power
  • Class X3: Tier 1, Type VII, Superpower
  • Class Y3: Tier 1, Type VII, Regional power
  • Class Z3: Tier 1, Type VII, National/ local level
  • Class A4: Tier 1, Type VII, Factional/civil war
  • Class B4: Tier 1, Type VII, Anarchy
  • Class C4: Tier 1, Type VI, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class D4: Tier 1, Type VI, Intergalactic power
  • Class E4: Tier 1, Type VI, Galactic power
  • Class F4: Tier 1, Type VI, Interstellar power
  • Class G4: Tier 1, Type VI, planetary power
  • Class H4: Tier 1, Type VI, Superpower
  • Class I4: Tier 1, Type VI, Regional power
  • Class J4: Tier 1, Type VI, National/ local level
  • Class K4: Tier 1, Type VI, Factional/civil war
  • Class L4: Tier 1, Type VI, Anarchy
  • Class M4: Tier 1, Type V, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class N4: Tier 1, Type V, Intergalactic power
  • Class O4: Tier 1, Type V, Galactic power
  • Class P4: Tier 1, Type V, Interstellar power
  • Class Q4: Tier 1, Type V, planetary power
  • Class R4: Tier 1, Type V, Superpower
  • Class S4: Tier 1, Type V, Regional power
  • Class T4: Tier 1, Type V, National/ local level
  • Class U4: Tier 1, Type V, Factional/civil war
  • Class V4: Tier 1, Type V, Anarchy
  • Class W4: Tier 1, Type IV, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class X4: Tier 1, Type IV, Intergalactic power
  • Class Y4: Tier 1, Type IV, Galactic power
  • Class Z4: Tier 1, Type IV, Interstellar power
  • Class A5: Tier 1, Type IV, planetary power
  • Class B5: Tier 1, Type IV, Superpower
  • Class C5: Tier 1, Type IV, Regional power
  • Class D5: Tier 1, Type IV, National/ local level
  • Class E5: Tier 1, Type IV, Factional/civil war
  • Class F5: Tier 1, Type IV, Anarchy
  • Class G5: Tier 1, Type III, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class H5: Tier 1, Type III, Intergalactic power
  • Class I5: Tier 1, Type III, Galactic power
  • Class J5: Tier 1, Type III, Interstellar power
  • Class K5: Tier 1, Type III, planetary power
  • Class L5: Tier 1, Type III, Superpower
  • Class M5: Tier 1, Type III, Regional power
  • Class N5: Tier 1, Type III, National/ local level
  • Class O5: Tier 1, Type III, Factional/civil war
  • Class P5: Tier 1, Type III, Anarchy
  • Class Q5: Tier 1, Type II, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class R5: Tier 1, Type II, Intergalactic power
  • Class S5: Tier 1, Type II, Galactic power
  • Class T5: Tier 1, Type II, Interstellar power
  • Class U5: Tier 1, Type II, planetary power
  • Class V5: Tier 1, Type II, Superpower
  • Class W5: Tier 1, Type II, Regional power
  • Class X5: Tier 1, Type II, National/ local level
  • Class Y5: Tier 1, Type II, Factional/civil war
  • Class Z5: Tier 1, Type II, Anarchy
  • Class A6: Tier 1, Type I, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class B6: Tier 1, Type I, Intergalactic power
  • Class C6: Tier 1, Type I, Galactic power
  • Class D6: Tier 1, Type I, Interstellar power
  • Class E6: Tier 1, Type I, planetary power
  • Class F6: Tier 1, Type I, Superpower
  • Class G6: Tier 1, Type I, Regional power
  • Class H6: Tier 1, Type I, National/ local level
  • Class I6: Tier 1, Type I, Factional/civil war
  • Class J6: Tier 1, Type I, Anarchy
  • Class K6: Tier 2, Type VII, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class L6: Tier 2, Type VII, Intergalactic power
  • Class M6: Tier 2, Type VII, Galactic power
  • Class N6: Tier 2, Type VII, Interstellar power
  • Class O6: Tier 2, Type VII, planetary power
  • Class P6: Tier 2, Type VII, Superpower
  • Class Q6: Tier 2, Type VII, Regional power
  • Class R6: Tier 2, Type VII, National/ local level
  • Class S6: Tier 2, Type VII, Factional/civil war
  • Class T6: Tier 2, Type VII, Anarchy
  • Class U6: Tier 2, Type VI, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class V6: Tier 2, Type VI, Intergalactic power
  • Class W6: Tier 2, Type VI, Galactic power
  • Class X6: Tier 2, Type VI, Interstellar power
  • Class Y6: Tier 2, Type VI, planetary power
  • Class Z6: Tier 2, Type VI, Superpower
  • Class A7: Tier 2, Type VI, Regional power
  • Class B7: Tier 2, Type VI, National/ local level
  • Class C7: Tier 2, Type VI, Factional/civil war
  • Class D7: Tier 2, Type VI, Anarchy
  • Class E7: Tier 2, Type V, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class F7: Tier 2, Type V, Intergalactic power
  • Class G7: Tier 2, Type V, Galactic power
  • Class H7: Tier 2, Type V, Interstellar power
  • Class I7: Tier 2, Type V, planetary power
  • Class J7: Tier 2, Type V, Superpower
  • Class K7: Tier 2, Type V, Regional power
  • Class L7: Tier 2, Type V, National/ local level
  • Class M7: Tier 2, Type V, Factional/civil war
  • Class N7: Tier 2, Type V, Anarchy
  • Class O7: Tier 2, Type IV, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class P7: Tier 2, Type IV, Intergalactic power
  • Class Q7: Tier 2, Type IV, Galactic power
  • Class R7: Tier 2, Type IV, Interstellar power
  • Class S7: Tier 2, Type IV, planetary power
  • Class T7: Tier 2, Type IV, Superpower
  • Class U7: Tier 2, Type IV, Regional power
  • Class V7: Tier 2, Type IV, National/ local level
  • Class W7: Tier 2, Type IV, Factional/civil war
  • Class X7: Tier 2, Type IV, Anarchy
  • Class Y7: Tier 2, Type III, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class Z7: Tier 2, Type III, Intergalactic power
  • Class A8: Tier 2, Type III, Galactic power
  • Class B8: Tier 2, Type III, Interstellar power
  • Class C8: Tier 2, Type III, planetary power
  • Class D8: Tier 2, Type III, Superpower
  • Class E8: Tier 2, Type III, Regional power
  • Class F8: Tier 2, Type III, National/ local level
  • Class G8: Tier 2, Type III, Factional/civil war
  • Class H8: Tier 2, Type III, Anarchy
  • Class I8: Tier 2, Type II, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class J8: Tier 2, Type II, Intergalactic power
  • Class K8: Tier 2, Type II, Galactic power
  • Class L8: Tier 2, Type II, Interstellar power
  • Class M8: Tier 2, Type II, planetary power
  • Class N8: Tier 2, Type II, Superpower
  • Class O8: Tier 2, Type II, Regional power
  • Class P8: Tier 2, Type II, National/ local level
  • Class Q8: Tier 2, Type II, Factional/civil war
  • Class R8: Tier 2, Type II, Anarchy
  • Class S8: Tier 2, Type I, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class T8: Tier 2, Type I, Intergalactic power
  • Class U8: Tier 2, Type I, Galactic power
  • Class V8: Tier 2, Type I, Interstellar power
  • Class W8: Tier 2, Type I, planetary power
  • Class X8: Tier 2, Type I, Superpower
  • Class Y8: Tier 2, Type I, Regional power
  • Class Z8: Tier 2, Type I, National/ local level
  • Class A9: Tier 2, Type I, Factional/civil war
  • Class B9: Tier 2, Type I, Anarchy
  • Class C9: Tier 3, Type VII, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class D9: Tier 3, Type VII, Intergalactic power
  • Class E9: Tier 3, Type VII, Galactic power
  • Class F9: Tier 3, Type VII, Interstellar power
  • Class G9: Tier 3, Type VII, planetary power
  • Class H9: Tier 3, Type VII, Superpower
  • Class I9: Tier 3, Type VII, Regional power
  • Class J9: Tier 3, Type VII, National/ local level
  • Class K9: Tier 3, Type VII, Factional/civil war
  • Class L9: Tier 3, Type VII, Anarchy
  • Class M9: Tier 3, Type VI, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class N9: Tier 3, Type VI, Intergalactic power
  • Class O9: Tier 3, Type VI, Galactic power
  • Class P9: Tier 3, Type VI, Interstellar power
  • Class Q9: Tier 3, Type VI, planetary power
  • Class R9: Tier 3, Type VI, Superpower
  • Class S9: Tier 3, Type VI, Regional power
  • Class T9: Tier 3, Type VI, National/ local level
  • Class U9: Tier 3, Type VI, Factional/civil war
  • Class V9: Tier 3, Type VI, Anarchy
  • Class W9: Tier 3, Type V, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class X9: Tier 3, Type V, Intergalactic power
  • Class Y9: Tier 3, Type V, Galactic power
  • Class Z9: Tier 3, Type V, Interstellar power
  • Class A11: Tier 3, Type V, planetary power
  • Class B11: Tier 3, Type V, Superpower
  • Class C11: Tier 3, Type V, Regional power
  • Class D11: Tier 3, Type V, National/ local level
  • Class E11: Tier 3, Type V, Factional/civil war
  • Class F11: Tier 3, Type V, Anarchy
  • Class G11: Tier 3, Type IV, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class H11: Tier 3, Type IV, Intergalactic power
  • Class I11: Tier 3, Type IV, Galactic power
  • Class J11: Tier 3, Type IV, Interstellar power
  • Class K11: Tier 3, Type IV, planetary power
  • Class L11: Tier 3, Type IV, Superpower
  • Class M11: Tier 3, Type IV, Regional power
  • Class N11: Tier 3, Type IV, National/ local level
  • Class O11: Tier 3, Type IV, Factional/civil war
  • Class P11: Tier 3, Type IV, Anarchy
  • Class Q11: Tier 3, Type III, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class R11: Tier 3, Type III, Intergalactic power
  • Class S11: Tier 3, Type III, Galactic power
  • Class T11: Tier 3, Type III, Interstellar power
  • Class U11: Tier 3, Type III, planetary power
  • Class V11: Tier 3, Type III, Superpower
  • Class W11: Tier 3, Type III, Regional power
  • Class X11: Tier 3, Type III, National/ local level
  • Class Y11: Tier 3, Type III, Factional/civil war
  • Class Z11: Tier 3, Type III, Anarchy
  • Class A12: Tier 3, Type II, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class B12: Tier 3, Type II, Intergalactic power
  • Class C12: Tier 3, Type II, Galactic power
  • Class D12: Tier 3, Type II, Interstellar power
  • Class E12: Tier 3, Type II, planetary power
  • Class F12: Tier 3, Type II, Superpower
  • Class G12: Tier 3, Type II, Regional power
  • Class H12: Tier 3, Type II, National/ local level
  • Class I12: Tier 3, Type II, Factional/civil war
  • Class J12: Tier 3, Type II, Anarchy
  • Class K12: Tier 3, Type I, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class L12: Tier 3, Type I, Intergalactic power
  • Class M12: Tier 3, Type I, Galactic power
  • Class N12: Tier 3, Type I, Interstellar power
  • Class O12: Tier 3, Type I, planetary power
  • Class P12: Tier 3, Type I, Superpower
  • Class Q12: Tier 3, Type I, Regional power
  • Class R12: Tier 3, Type I, National/ local level
  • Class S12: Tier 3, Type I, Factional/civil war
  • Class T12: Tier 3, Type I, Anarchy
  • Class U12: Tier 4, Type VII, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class V12: Tier 4, Type VII, Intergalactic power
  • Class W12: Tier 4, Type VII, Galactic power
  • Class X12: Tier 4, Type VII, Interstellar power
  • Class Y12: Tier 4, Type VII, planetary power
  • Class Z12: Tier 4, Type VII, Superpower
  • Class A13: Tier 4, Type VII, Regional power
  • Class B13: Tier 4, Type VII, National/ local level
  • Class C13: Tier 4, Type VII, Factional/civil war
  • Class D13: Tier 4, Type VII, Anarchy
  • Class E13: Tier 4, Type VI, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class F13: Tier 4, Type VI, Intergalactic power
  • Class G13: Tier 4, Type VI, Galactic power
  • Class H13: Tier 4, Type VI, Interstellar power
  • Class I13: Tier 4, Type VI, planetary power
  • Class J13: Tier 4, Type VI, Superpower
  • Class K13: Tier 4, Type VI, Regional power
  • Class L13: Tier 4, Type VI, National/ local level
  • Class M13: Tier 4, Type VI, Factional/civil war
  • Class N13: Tier 4, Type VI, Anarchy
  • Class O13: Tier 4, Type V, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class P13: Tier 4, Type V, Intergalactic power
  • Class Q13: Tier 4, Type V, Galactic power
  • Class R13: Tier 4, Type V, Interstellar power
  • Class S13: Tier 4, Type V, planetary power
  • Class T13: Tier 4, Type V, Superpower
  • Class U13: Tier 4, Type V, Regional power
  • Class V13: Tier 4, Type V, National/ local level
  • Class W13: Tier 4, Type V, Factional/civil war
  • Class X13: Tier 4, Type V, Anarchy
  • Class Y13: Tier 4, Type IV, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class Z13: Tier 4, Type IV, Intergalactic power
  • Class A14: Tier 4, Type IV, Galactic power
  • Class B14: Tier 4, Type IV, Interstellar power
  • Class C14: Tier 4, Type IV, planetary power
  • Class D14: Tier 4, Type IV, Superpower
  • Class E14: Tier 4, Type IV, Regional power
  • Class F14: Tier 4, Type IV, National/ local level
  • Class G14: Tier 4, Type IV, Factional/civil war
  • Class H14: Tier 4, Type IV, Anarchy
  • Class I14: Tier 4, Type III, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class J14: Tier 4, Type III, Intergalactic power
  • Class K14: Tier 4, Type III, Galactic power
  • Class L14: Tier 4, Type III, Interstellar power
  • Class M14: Tier 4, Type III, planetary power
  • Class N14: Tier 4, Type III, Superpower
  • Class O14: Tier 4, Type III, Regional power
  • Class P14: Tier 4, Type III, National/ local level
  • Class Q14: Tier 4, Type III, Factional/civil war
  • Class R14: Tier 4, Type III, Anarchy
  • Class S14: Tier 4, Type II, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class T14: Tier 4, Type II, Intergalactic power
  • Class U14: Tier 4, Type II, Galactic power
  • Class V14: Tier 4, Type II, Interstellar power
  • Class W14: Tier 4, Type II, planetary power
  • Class X14: Tier 4, Type II, Superpower
  • Class Y14: Tier 4, Type II, Regional power
  • Class Z14: Tier 4, Type II, National/ local level
  • Class A15: Tier 4, Type II, Factional/civil war
  • Class B15: Tier 4, Type II, Anarchy
  • Class C15: Tier 4, Type I, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class D15: Tier 4, Type I, Intergalactic power
  • Class E15: Tier 4, Type I, Galactic power
  • Class F15: Tier 4, Type I, Interstellar power
  • Class G15: Tier 4, Type I, planetary power
  • Class H15: Tier 4, Type I, Superpower
  • Class I15: Tier 4, Type I, Regional power
  • Class J15: Tier 4, Type I, National/ local level
  • Class K15: Tier 4, Type I, Factional/civil war
  • Class L15: Tier 4, Type I, Anarchy
  • Class M15: Tier 5, Type VII, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class N15: Tier 5, Type VII, Intergalactic power
  • Class O15: Tier 5, Type VII, Galactic power
  • Class P15: Tier 5, Type VII, Interstellar power
  • Class Q15: Tier 5, Type VII, planetary power
  • Class R15: Tier 5, Type VII, Superpower
  • Class S15: Tier 5, Type VII, Regional power
  • Class T15: Tier 5, Type VII, National/ local level
  • Class U15: Tier 5, Type VII, Factional/civil war
  • Class V15: Tier 5, Type VII, Anarchy
  • Class W15: Tier 5, Type VI, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class X15: Tier 5, Type VI, Intergalactic power
  • Class Y15: Tier 5, Type VI, Galactic power
  • Class Z15: Tier 5, Type VI, Interstellar power
  • Class A16: Tier 5, Type VI, planetary power
  • Class B16: Tier 5, Type VI, Superpower
  • Class C16: Tier 5, Type VI, Regional power
  • Class D16: Tier 5, Type VI, National/ local level
  • Class E16: Tier 5, Type VI, Factional/civil war
  • Class F16: Tier 5, Type VI, Anarchy
  • Class G16: Tier 5, Type V, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class H16: Tier 5, Type V, Intergalactic power
  • Class I16: Tier 5, Type V, Galactic power
  • Class J16: Tier 5, Type V, Interstellar power
  • Class K16: Tier 5, Type V, planetary power
  • Class L16: Tier 5, Type V, Superpower
  • Class M16: Tier 5, Type V, Regional power
  • Class N16: Tier 5, Type V, National/ local level
  • Class O16: Tier 5, Type V, Factional/civil war
  • Class P16: Tier 5, Type V, Anarchy
  • Class Q16: Tier 5, Type IV, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class R16: Tier 5, Type IV, Intergalactic power
  • Class S16: Tier 5, Type IV, Galactic power
  • Class T16: Tier 5, Type IV, Interstellar power
  • Class U16: Tier 5, Type IV, planetary power
  • Class V16: Tier 5, Type IV, Superpower
  • Class W16: Tier 5, Type IV, Regional power
  • Class X16: Tier 5, Type IV, National/ local level
  • Class Y16: Tier 5, Type IV, Factional/civil war
  • Class Z16: Tier 5, Type IV, Anarchy
  • Class A17: Tier 5, Type III, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class B17: Tier 5, Type III, Intergalactic power
  • Class C17: Tier 5, Type III, Galactic power
  • Class D17: Tier 5, Type III, Interstellar power
  • Class E17: Tier 5, Type III, planetary power
  • Class F17: Tier 5, Type III, Superpower
  • Class G17: Tier 5, Type III, Regional power
  • Class H17: Tier 5, Type III, National/ local level
  • Class I17: Tier 5, Type III, Factional/civil war
  • Class J17: Tier 5, Type III, Anarchy
  • Class K17: Tier 5, Type II, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class L17: Tier 5, Type II, Intergalactic power
  • Class M17: Tier 5, Type II, Galactic power
  • Class N17: Tier 5, Type II, Interstellar power
  • Class O17: Tier 5, Type II, planetary power
  • Class P17: Tier 5, Type II, Superpower
  • Class Q17: Tier 5, Type II, Regional power
  • Class R17: Tier 5, Type II, National/ local level
  • Class S17: Tier 5, Type II, Factional/civil war
  • Class T17: Tier 5, Type II, Anarchy
  • Class U17: Tier 5, Type I, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class V17: Tier 5, Type I, Intergalactic power
  • Class W17: Tier 5, Type I, Galactic power
  • Class X17: Tier 5, Type I, Interstellar power
  • Class Y17: Tier 5, Type I, planetary power
  • Class Z17: Tier 5, Type I, Superpower
  • Class A18: Tier 5, Type I, Regional power
  • Class B18: Tier 5, Type I, National/ local level
  • Class C18: Tier 5, Type I, Factional/civil war
  • Class D18: Tier 5, Type I, Anarchy
  • Class E18: Tier 6, Type VII, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class F18: Tier 6, Type VII, Intergalactic power
  • Class G18: Tier 6, Type VII, Galactic power
  • Class H18: Tier 6, Type VII, Interstellar power
  • Class I18: Tier 6, Type VII, planetary power
  • Class J18: Tier 6, Type VII, Superpower
  • Class K18: Tier 6, Type VII, Regional power
  • Class L18: Tier 6, Type VII, National/ local level
  • Class M18: Tier 6, Type VII,Factional/civil war
  • Class N18: Tier 6, Type VII, Anarchy
  • Class O18: Tier 6, Type VI, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class P18: Tier 6, Type VI, Intergalactic power
  • Class Q18: Tier 6, Type VI, Galactic power
  • Class R18: Tier 6, Type VI, Interstellar power
  • Class S18: Tier 6, Type VI, planetary power
  • Class T18: Tier 6, Type VI, Superpower
  • Class U18: Tier 6, Type VI, Regional power
  • Class V18: Tier 6, Type VI, National/ local level
  • Class W18: Tier 6, Type VI, Factional/civil war
  • Class X18: Tier 6, Type VI, Anarchy
  • Class Y18: Tier 6, Type V, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class Z18: Tier 6, Type V, Intergalactic power
  • Class A19: Tier 6, Type V, Galactic power
  • Class B19: Tier 6, Type V, Interstellar power
  • Class C19: Tier 6, Type V, planetary power
  • Class D19: Tier 6, Type V, Superpower
  • Class E19: Tier 6, Type V, Regional power
  • Class F19: Tier 6, Type V, National/ local level
  • Class G19: Tier 6, Type V, Factional/civil war
  • Class H19: Tier 6, Type V, Anarchy
  • Class I19: Tier 6, Type IV, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class J19: Tier 6, Type IV, Intergalactic power
  • Class K19: Tier 6, Type IV, Galactic power
  • Class L19: Tier 6, Type IV, Interstellar power
  • Class M19: Tier 6, Type IV, planetary power
  • Class N19: Tier 6, Type IV, Superpower
  • Class O19: Tier 6, Type IV, Regional power
  • Class P19: Tier 6, Type IV, National/ local level
  • Class Q19: Tier 6, Type IV, Factional/civil war
  • Class R19: Tier 6, Type IV, Anarchy
  • Class S19: Tier 6, Type III, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class T19: Tier 6, Type III, Intergalactic power
  • Class U19: Tier 6, Type III, Galactic power
  • Class V19: Tier 6, Type III, Interstellar power
  • Class W19: Tier 6, Type III, planetary power
  • Class X19: Tier 6, Type III, Superpower
  • Class Y19: Tier 6, Type III, Regional power
  • Class Z19: Tier 6, Type III, National/ local level
  • Class A20: Tier 6, Type III, Factional/civil war
  • Class B20: Tier 6, Type III, Anarchy
  • Class C20: Tier 6, Type II, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class D20: Tier 6, Type II, Intergalactic power
  • Class E20: Tier 6, Type II, Galactic power
  • Class F20: Tier 6, Type II, Interstellar power
  • Class G20: Tier 6, Type II, planetary power
  • Class H20: Tier 6, Type II, Superpower
  • Class I20: Tier 6, Type II, Regional power
  • Class J20: Tier 6, Type II, National/ local level
  • Class K20: Tier 6, Type II, Factional/civil war
  • Class L20: Tier 6, Type II, Anarchy
  • Class M20: Tier 6, Type I, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class N20: Tier 6, Type I, Intergalactic power
  • Class O20: Tier 6, Type I, Galactic power
  • Class P20: Tier 6, Type I, Interstellar power
  • Class Q20: Tier 6, Type I, planetary power
  • Class R20: Tier 6, Type I, Superpower
  • Class S20: Tier 6, Type I, Regional power
  • Class T20: Tier 6, Type I, National/ local level
  • Class U20: Tier 6, Type I, Factional/civil war
  • Class V20: Tier 6, Type I, Anarchy
  • Class W20: Tier 7, Type VII, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class X20: Tier 7, Type VII, Intergalactic power
  • Class Y20: Tier 7, Type VII, Galactic power
  • Class Z20: Tier 7, Type VII, Interstellar power
  • Class A21: Tier 7, Type VII, planetary power
  • Class B21: Tier 7, Type VII, Superpower
  • Class C21: Tier 7, Type VII, Regional power
  • Class D21: Tier 7, Type VII, National/ local level
  • Class E21: Tier 7, Type VII, Factional/civil war
  • Class F21: Tier 7, Type VII, Anarchy
  • Class G21: Tier 7, Type VI, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class H21: Tier 7, Type VI, Intergalactic power
  • Class I21: Tier 7, Type VI, Galactic power
  • Class J21: Tier 7, Type VI, Interstellar power
  • Class K21: Tier 7, Type VI, planetary power
  • Class L21: Tier 7, Type VI, Superpower
  • Class M21: Tier 7, Type VI, Regional power
  • Class N21: Tier 7, Type VI, National/ local level
  • Class O21: Tier 7, Type VI, Factional/civil war
  • Class P21: Tier 7, Type VI, Anarchy
  • Class Q21: Tier 7, Type V, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class R21: Tier 7, Type V, Intergalactic power
  • Class S21: Tier 7, Type V, Galactic power
  • Class T21: Tier 7, Type V, Interstellar power
  • Class U21: Tier 7, Type V, planetary power
  • Class V21: Tier 7, Type V, Superpower
  • Class W21: Tier 7, Type V, Regional power
  • Class X21: Tier 7, Type V, National/ local level
  • Class Y21: Tier 7, Type V, Factional/civil war
  • Class Z21: Tier 7, Type V, Anarchy
  • Class A22: Tier 7, Type IV, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class B22: Tier 7, Type IV, Intergalactic power
  • Class C22: Tier 7, Type IV, Galactic power
  • Class D22: Tier 7, Type IV, Interstellar power
  • Class E22: Tier 7, Type IV, planetary power
  • Class F22: Tier 7, Type IV, Superpower
  • Class G22: Tier 7, Type IV, Regional power
  • Class H22: Tier 7, Type IV, National/ local level
  • Class I22: Tier 7, Type IV, Factional/civil war
  • Class J22: Tier 7, Type IV, Anarchy
  • Class K22: Tier 7, Type III, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class L22: Tier 7, Type III, Intergalactic power
  • Class M22: Tier 7, Type III, Galactic power
  • Class N22: Tier 7, Type III, Interstellar power
  • Class O22: Tier 7, Type III, planetary power
  • Class P22: Tier 7, Type III, Superpower
  • Class Q22: Tier 7, Type III, Regional power
  • Class R22: Tier 7, Type III, National/ local level
  • Class S22: Tier 7, Type III, Factional/civil war
  • Class T22: Tier 7, Type III, Anarchy
  • Class U22: Tier 7, Type II, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class V22: Tier 7, Type II, Intergalactic power
  • Class W22: Tier 7, Type II, Galactic power
  • Class X22: Tier 7, Type II, Interstellar power
  • Class Y22: Tier 7, Type II, planetary power
  • Class Z22: Tier 7, Type II, Superpower
  • Class A23: Tier 7, Type II, Regional power
  • Class B23: Tier 7, Type II, National/ local level
  • Class C23: Tier 7, Type II, Factional/civil war
  • Class D23: Tier 7, Type II, Anarchy
  • Class E23: Tier 7, Type I, Universal/Multiversal power
  • Class F23: Tier 7, Type I, Intergalactic power
  • Class G23: Tier 7, Type I, Galactic power
  • Class H23: Tier 7, Type I, Interstellar power
  • Class I23: Tier 7, Type I, Planetary power
  • Class J23: Tier 7, Type I, Superpower
  • Class K23: Tier 7, Type I, Regional power
  • Class L23: Tier 7, Type I, National/ local level
  • Class M23: Tier 7, Type I, Factional/civil war
  • Class N23: Tier 7, Type I, Anarchy
Last edited by Querria on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Join the Midnight Vale.

Adding nothing of substance to online discourse since Xmas 2023. Just a content creator playing games.

Querria
Ambassador

Postby Querria » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:06 am

Reserved
Join the Midnight Vale.

Themiclesia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Themiclesia » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:15 am

Nation: the Imperial Commonwealth of Themicelsia
Tier(pick one): 4 (but it doesn't often appear this way as we are proud of medieval heritage.)
Type(pick one): III (we love travelling)
Government Size(Pick One): Superpower
Special Notes about your civilization:
NS stats not in effect
(except in F7)
Gameside factbooks not canon
Sample military factbook
Nations:
Themiclesia
Camia
Antari
>>>Member of Septentrion, Atlas, Alithea, Tyran<<<
Left-of-centre, multiple home countries and native languages, socially and fiscally liberal; he/him/his
Pro: diversity, choice, liberty, democracy, equality | Anti: racism, sexism, nationalism, dictatorship, war
News | Court of Appeal overturns Sgt. Ker conviction for larceny in quartermaster's pantry | TNS Hat runs aground in foreign harbour, hull unhurt | House of Lords passes Stamp Collection Act, counterfeiting used stamps now a crime | New bicycle lanes under the elevated railways | Demonstration against rights abuses in Menghe in Crystal Park, MoD: parade to be postponed for civic activity

Umbra Ac Silentium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 03, 2010
Capitalizt

Postby Umbra Ac Silentium » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:22 am

Nation: The United People's Democracy of Umbra Ac Silentium
Tier(pick one): Tier 4
Type(pick one): Type III
Special Notes about your civilization: Umbra Ac Silentium is the only nation on its world. We don't have anything to compete against, although we do have trade relations with Terra via spatial anomaly. This is not a process we created however, so don't make the assumption that we've got that level of tech yet.

Economic Left/Right: -0.63 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.97
Other Compass
The Holy Therns wrote:Your thought pattern is so bizarre I can't even be offended anymore.

Atra Astra Et Reticent
Secretary

Founded: Oct 21, 2010
Anarchy

Postby Atra Astra Et Reticent » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:29 am

Nation: The United Techno-Anarchy of Atra Astra Et Reticent
Tier(pick one): Tier 0
Type(pick one): Type VII
Government Size(Pick One): Anarchy
Special Notes about your civilization: While we are an Anarchy, there's certainly no street gangs and rampant violence. The simple advancement of technology has made the need for a state obsolete. Universal power describes the situation best, although, there simply is no government or state. The population is composed of Posthumans for the most part, although a fraction of the population is ascended or engineered lifeforms as well. Lifespans are for all intents and purposes immortal, and bodies are entirely mechanical now.
Posthuman nation unspecified time after the Technological Singularity

Querria
Ambassador

Postby Querria » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:39 am

Nation: The Constitutional Monarchy of Querria
Tier(pick one): Tier 3
Special Notes about your civilization: Querria is the leading nation of the Longfellow Federation, a conglomerate of multiple nations aligned under Querria's banner. Querria has Spacecraft, but lack FTL technology essentially making the spacecraft interplanetary warships/fighters.
Last edited by Querria on Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Join the Midnight Vale.

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:08 am

Nation:Raktio FT (class: O9)
Tier(pick one):Tier 2.5
Type(pick one):Type VI
Government Size:Galactic power (technically)
Special Notes about your civilization: the Raktio Empire is a Space Roving nation of several fleets very few planets are considered Raktio territory and those are only mines, even the capital is a FTL enabled space station.

Nation: Raktio PMT (class: Y14)
Tier:Tier 4
Type:Type II
Government Size(Pick One):Regional power
Special Notes about your civilization: WIP

Nation:Raktio FFT (far future tech) (class: T3)
Tier(pick one):Tier 1 (with plent of 0 level things)
Type(pick one):Type VII
Government Size:Intergalactic power (technically)
Special Notes about your civilization: the Raktio Empire is a Space Roving nation of several fleets very few planets are considered Raktio territory and those are only mines, even the capital is a FTL enabled space station.
Last edited by Raktio on Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

Rejistania
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Rejistania » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:09 am

Nation: The Unified Federation of Rejistania
Tier(pick one): Tier 5
Type(pick one): III
Government Size(Pick One): National/local level
Special Notes about your civilization: Rejistania is on the level of influence of RL Andorra, It uses magic in a very limited manner, does have internet and computers but lagging a bit behind RL (dialup is still being used), no mobile phones exist.
Rejis sjiki, linux sjiki, alari sjiki, korona sjiki!
Forever united, forever free, forever in justice, forever prospering!

"Tekneluru mi'aru mi aji, il'sidekhir'ra mi, lajistas. Mi'ki'vasu kynha'het kijitax." Hank͜hila Sede, first lentine (translation: A dream is only a dream until it is reached. After that, it becomes something trivial)

Headlines from the Na~ovi Nanti: Hetkali election ended in no candidate over 2% hurdle - Syku I Jai fired as coach of Aetaila Seli, youth coach Hea I Juien takes over reins of club - Rising number of fairy penguins in Sumumusumu and neighboring islands

This person is pro-EU and proud of it! They are also a Eurofederalist and want the Federated States of Europe!

Duvniask
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Duvniask » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:35 am

Nation: The Socialist Federal Republic of Duvniask
Tier: Tier 4
Type: Type III
Government Size: Superpower

Great Empire of Gamilus
Senator

Founded: Apr 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Empire of Gamilus » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:45 am

the Empire of Gamilus is a teir 1 civilization with a popultation spead type of Type VII as we origionate from the Large Magellic Cloud ( technically a seperate galaxy) and into the milky way and small magellic cloud. we are by technicallyity an Intergalactic power but only exert full control over the Large and Small Magellic Clouds.

Nation: Great Empire of Gamilus
Tier(pick one): 1
Type(pick one): VII
Government Size(Pick One): Intergalactic power
Gamilus has been in space for all of its known history indicating that Gamilus might not be the origonal homeworld. the Empire streches vast and far with many species serving under it (being second class citizens) and with the Large Magellic cloud at its centre (home of the people of Gamilus) though 2nd class may gain the title of first class, this ussually includes that citizens family and bloodline as they become a higher part of Gamilus society.

also to note that in Gamilusan (the language) that Gamilus is pronounced -Ga-mil-as instead of Ga-mil-us.
Do you hear the posters sing?
Singing the song of angry men?
It is the music of the short OP
that won't be seen again!

When the mods find this OP
Then this thread will be no more,
But the song will be sung again
When another comes!

OP, do you know the way?
Know the way to fix your post?
Just add details and sources to spark
Debate on these forums.

Otherwise this thread is doomed
Doomed to death by modly wrath
NSG will pick up and move on
'Till another comes!

--The Klishi Islands
a thread on Theism and Atheism

Lzherusskia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lzherusskia » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:59 am

Nation: The Fatherland of Lzherusskia
Tier(pick one): 4
Government Size(Pick One): National
Classification: Class P14: Tier 4, Type III, National/ local level
Last edited by Lzherusskia on Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Merriwhether
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 03, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Merriwhether » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:22 am

Nation: The Communistic Sociocracy of Merriwhether
Tier(pick one): Tier 4
Government Size(Pick One): Regional Power
Special Notes about your civilization: Although Merriwhether is, economically and socially, a superpower, the government does not exert a substantial amount of political or military influence to make it a strong international presence. Likewise, the government is very decentralized and even, so the central government itself does not have an awesome amount of power over national affairs as much as the state governments do.
UNITARY 61% | 39% FEDERAL
DEMOCRACY 74% | 26% AUTHORITY
ISOLATION 51% | 49% GLOBALISM
PACIFIST 65% | 35% MILITARIST
FREEDOM 55% | 45% SECURITY
EQUALITY 74% | 26% MARKETS
SECULAR 76% | 24% RELIGIOUS
PROGRESS 75% | 25% TRADITION
MULTI-CUL. 53% | 47% ASSIMIL.
Favored: Democratic Socialism, Secularism, Humanism, Public Education Reform, Public Utility Internet, Single-payer Healthcare, Carbon Neutrality, Second Bill of Rights, Reformed Federalism, Immigration and Naturalization Reform, Non-interventionism
Neutral: Marxism, Corporatism
Opposed: Dishonesty, Anti-intellectualism, Sectarianism, State religion, Neoliberalism, Laissez-faire, Jingoism, Supremacism, Antisemitism, Social Darwinism

New Matawan
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Matawan » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:35 am

Nation: The United Socialist Cantons of New Matawan
Tier(pick one): 4
DEFCON Rating:
5: Peace
4: Increased Notice
{3: War Preparation}
2: War
1: Nuclear War
The United Socialist Cantons of New Matawan is a huge, genial nation, ruled by Toad85 with a fair hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 912 million are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whoever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.

Saint Francis
Envoy

Founded: Aug 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Francis » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:52 am

Nation: Saint Francis
Tier(pick one): 5
Government Size(Pick One): National
Special Notes about your civilization: We want to create a good place to live for our citizens. Our priority are the needs of them, and space exploartions is a waste of public funds for now.

Bodobol
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 12, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Bodobol » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:20 am

Nation: Bodobol
Tier(pick one): IV
Last edited by Bodobol on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Last.fmRead my blogshe/her

Kanaria
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kanaria » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:26 am

Nation: The Confederate Federal Republic of Kanaria
Tier(pick one): Tier 2
Type(pick one): Type V
Government Size(Pick One): Interstellar
Special Notes about your civilization: nothing yet.

Federal Republic of Kanaria-
57 federal entities, 863.2 million people, $40.67 trillion GDP, Gini coefficient 0.38. North Pacific, 1,500 miles west of San Fransisco.

Federal Republic of Kanaria- 57 federal entities, $154 trillion GDP, Gini coefficient 0.39. Northern Ruson, Arctic/Anican/Pacific Ocean, 69 lightyears from San Fransisco, Chi Eridani system.
Liberal
Federalist
Republican
Democrat
Statist
Cishet male

American
And silly rabbit, Kanaria's a caliphate.

The United Colonies of Earth
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The United Colonies of Earth » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:29 am

Nation: The Interstellar Imperator of the United Colonies of Earth
Tier(pick one): Tier 2
Type(pick one): Type VI
Government Size(Pick One): Interstellar Power
Special Notes about your civilization: We aim to unite all humans under our government, and occupy 1/4 of the galaxy's space.
This reminds me a lot, especially the Tier section, of Halo's Technological Advancement Tiers.
The United Colonies of Earth exists:
to bring about the settlement of all planets not yet inhabited by a sapient species within this Galaxy and Universe by the Human Race, or all members of the species Homo sapiens;
to ensure the observation and protection of the rights of all human beings;
to defend humankind from invasion, catastrophe, fraud and violence;
to represent the interests of humankind to the other governments of the Galaxy;
to facilitate the perpetuation of the unity of human civilization and infrastructure between otherwise self-governing colonies;
and to promote technological advancement and scientific discovery for the perpetuation and expansion of the unity and empowerment of all human beings.
E Stēllīs Lībertās

Yggdrasil 9000
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Yggdrasil 9000 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:57 am

Nation Name: The Holy Empire of Yggdrasil 9000
Tier: Tier 0
Type: Type 3
Government Scale: Multiversal Power

This nation is ran by the supreme and absolute deity named Yggdrasil 9000 with unlimited power and no rival.
Last edited by Yggdrasil 9000 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hatsunia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 26, 2012

Postby Hatsunia » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:18 am

Nation: The United Federation of Hatsunia
Tier(pick one): Tier 5
Government Size(Pick One): Regional power
Special Notes about your civilization: Similar to Japan, but with a federal government.
Hatsunia | 初音国
The first sound of the future, the society of the future

MT/PMT (Cyberprep) | National Day: August 31 | Ignore NS stats/policies | More than an "anime meme nation" | Less waifu, more wi-fi
Wiki (complete) | Space (WIP) | Map | Capital | MEACU | Micronesia | Tropes | Anthem ♪ | Civ ♫ | Futuristic playlist ♬ | Why Japan needs upgrades

Sanian Confederacy
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanian Confederacy » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:20 am

Nation: The Incorporated States of the Sanian Confederacy
Tier: Tier 4
Government Size: Regional Power
Special Notes about your civilization: To elaborate on specifics, Sanian technology is a combination of Modern Schizo (MT) and Fantasy Tech (FanT). So everything from modern computers with high communication abilities, advanced automatic weapons and composite body armor, jet planes, helicopters, laser-guided missiles, and advanced medical sciences. Along with such things as magically powered golems, airships propelled by arcane engines, spell craft and the enchantment of items there of. Intertwined to the degree that the arcane sciences, industry, and wartime magical technology have laid the groundwork for personal plasma weapons, powered armor, portable rail/coil guns, super-vacuum technologies, and the relatively widespread proliferation of biomechatronics with the aim to integrate mechanical elements, electronics and parts of biological organisms into improved singular beings.
Last edited by Sanian Confederacy on Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Join the Sanian Foreign Legion (SFL) Today! | Coming Soon, The Embassies and Diplomatic Program of the Sanian Confederacy
RIP the Democratic Monarchy of the SHADOW Corporation, 2009-2011
May the Bridges I Burn Light the Way to Your Return! +2319 Posts and Counting.

Cameroi
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Cameroi » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:33 am

in cameroi, on lananara, and at the h.u.b., we do not measure civilization by technological advencement, though we do acknowledge the tendency of one to accompany the other,
we also recognize that they are not directly nor dependently linked. we use instead, something we call cultural intelligence level. or c.i.l.

at cil 10, a species has evolved beyond physical form entirely.
at cil 1, sapeint species are only marginally distinguishable from merely sentient ones.
at cil 2, sapience is obvious from their having visibly begun modifying their environment.
at cil 3, we find fascination with and development of technology, along with a degree of social experimentation
at cil 4 emerges rational self questioning of social structures and the process of non-hierarchal optimization. (also war has become obsoletely and is no more then a faiding memory of the barbaric past.)
at around cil 7, dependence on the posssession and need for physical form begins to diminish.
i forget the marker for level 5. at any rate, each of this are quantum cultural levels and adjustments.

we find such a scale more useful then technological developments, because there is no one set pattern of these, and every world is wildly diverse from every other in these matters,
as indeed they are also in the physical forms of their sapient species.

on this scale earth is at high level 3, with potential for emerging to level 4, while lananara, on with cameroi is located, is at high level 4 with potential for emerging to level 5.

this scale applies to entire sapient species, and the planets on which they evolve, rather then individual nations.
Last edited by Cameroi on Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
truth isn't what i say. isn't what you say. isn't what anybody says. truth is what is there, when no one is saying anything.

"economic freedom" is "the cake"
=^^=
.../\...

Lemonius
Minister

Founded: May 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lemonius » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:08 am

Nation:
The Galactic Matriarchy of Lemonius
Tier(pick one):
Tier 2
Type(pick one):
Type V
Government Size(Pick One):
Interstellar Power
My factbook has been in disarray since Imageshack was subject to new management
Formerly Venezue, founded in June '09 now Lemonius, regularly 'inactive' since 2014
Many thanks to many friends who made this my home for a time

Dooom35796821595
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 11, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Dooom35796821595 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:12 am

Nation: The Royal Irken Empire of Dooom35796821595
Tier I
Type VII
Government Size: Interstellar Power
Special Notes about your civilization: Technology is not a straight line. As we have the ability to convert energy types with near 100% efficiency, including electrical to biological. As such all Irkens have a miniature fusion reactor in their chests that can be used to power their biology, cybernetics and power suits/armour. They also have quantum computing as well as a neural net making them un-hackable. And we have cake!

Class V3
Last edited by Dooom35796821595 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:18 pm, edited 6 times in total.
When life gives you lemons, you BURN THEIR HOUSE DOWN!
Anything can be justified if it is cool. If at first you don't succeed, destroy all in your way.
"Your methods are stupid! Your progress has been stupid! Your intelligence is stupid! For the sake of the mission, you must be terminated!”

Auzkhia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Auzkhia » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:24 am

Nation: The Holy Roman Empire of Auzkhia
Tier: Tier V
Government Size: Superpower
Special Notes about your civilization: Our tech is slightly behind the modern RL. Also we have magic.
Me irl. (she/her/it)
IC name: Celestial Empire of the Romans
Imperial-Royal Statement on NS Stats
Factbook Embassy App
Trans Lesbian Non-binary Lady Greco-Roman Pagan Socialist

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information