NATION

PASSWORD

Main Military Weapon of Your Country. MMW A10

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Puzikas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Puzikas » Fri May 24, 2013 6:48 pm

San-Silvacian wrote:
Forgot to take off my Rhodie shorts when I went to sleep.
Woke up in bitches and enemy combatants.

Siged.
Sevvania wrote:I don't post much, but I am always here.
Usually waiting for Puz ;-;

Goodbye.

Kalumba
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalumba » Fri May 24, 2013 6:57 pm

Not just the issue of sex appeal; big, shiny white legs prove to be far too visible to those nasty ZIPRA and ZANLA types when fighting out in the bush. Add that to the fact that Africa isn't the nicest pace to walk around with bare legs, lots of nasty insects and sharp thorns about.

Also sigging the shorts quote.
Unilateral Declaration of Indifference viewtopic.php?f=23&t=111178 - Honestly Kalumba has no interest in you or your problems.
Looking for a PMT RP, no godmoding, etc. Come and help Zimbabwe-Rhodesia defeat the Soviets in Africa viewtopic.php?f=5&t=116682
The Colonial Crisis viewtopic.php?f=5&t=138755
-St George wrote:Pedantry, thy name is Kalumba.
San-Silvacian wrote:

Spreewerke wrote:Salt the women, rape the earth.

Baptism of Fire 43 Champions
A Luta Continua

San-Silvacian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby San-Silvacian » Fri May 24, 2013 7:04 pm

Kalumba wrote:Not just the issue of sex appeal; big, shiny white legs prove to be far too visible to those nasty ZIPRA and ZANLA types when fighting out in the bush. Add that to the fact that Africa isn't the nicest pace to walk around with bare legs, lots of nasty insects and sharp thorns about.

If anything those porcelain gods blinded their enemy with the use of the tactical shorts.
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░█░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░▀▀▀▄░░░░▐█░░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░░▀█▄
░░█░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░░▀░░░▐█░░░░░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░█▀
░▐▌░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░▐▌
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

Benomia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Benomia » Fri May 24, 2013 7:06 pm

San-Silvacian wrote:tactical shorts.

But tactical means rails...

railshorts
Short rails?

Anyway, discuss:
Remembering games, and daisy chains, and laughs...Got to keep the loonies on the path.
The Archangel Conglomerate wrote:You've obviously never seen the Benomian M16A3s.
Carathon wrote:*Logs in with the name of Troll Alliance and writes a short app with poor grammar and logic.*Somehow genuinely surprised when denied*
Ragnarum wrote:Ragnarum transforms into a giant godzilla like creature, then walks into the sunset while emotional music plays and Morgan Freeman narrates.
Kouralia wrote:Everyone hates us: we're MMW. We're like the poster children of Realismfggtry.
Sauritican wrote:We've all been spending too much time with Ben
(-9.8, -10.0)
Map of Benomia
NS's Resident Floydian
Left 4 Dead RP
Want me to explain life to you?

San-Silvacian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby San-Silvacian » Fri May 24, 2013 7:08 pm

Benomia wrote:

railshorts
Short rails?

Anyway, discuss:

There is nothing short about whats contained in those shorts.

awwwww yeeeeeeaaaaahhhhh
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░█░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░▀▀▀▄░░░░▐█░░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░░▀█▄
░░█░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░░▀░░░▐█░░░░░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░█▀
░▐▌░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░▐▌
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

Benomia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Benomia » Fri May 24, 2013 7:10 pm

San-Silvacian wrote:
Benomia wrote:

railshorts
Short rails?

Anyway, discuss:

There is nothing short about whats contained in those shorts.

awwwww yeeeeeeaaaaahhhhh

TACTICALPENIS
Remembering games, and daisy chains, and laughs...Got to keep the loonies on the path.
The Archangel Conglomerate wrote:You've obviously never seen the Benomian M16A3s.
Carathon wrote:*Logs in with the name of Troll Alliance and writes a short app with poor grammar and logic.*Somehow genuinely surprised when denied*
Ragnarum wrote:Ragnarum transforms into a giant godzilla like creature, then walks into the sunset while emotional music plays and Morgan Freeman narrates.
Kouralia wrote:Everyone hates us: we're MMW. We're like the poster children of Realismfggtry.
Sauritican wrote:We've all been spending too much time with Ben
(-9.8, -10.0)
Map of Benomia
NS's Resident Floydian
Left 4 Dead RP
Want me to explain life to you?

Fordorsia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Fordorsia » Fri May 24, 2013 7:13 pm

Because everyone loves a good Fordy Story.

After an operation to take out a terrorist organization by Fordorsian Special Forces went wrong, another team was sent after them to find out what happened.
The team found the previous team in an undisclosed location, lying dead amongst dozens of dead enemies. Every member of the team was killed, but the way the bodies were laid out suggests that each man had resorted to using their knives after they had ran out of ammunition and barricaded themselves in a room.

"If you have found this knife, you most likely found it in someone’s chest, in which case, I am dead".

-Engraving on a dead Fordorsian's combat knife, found in someone's chest.

Pro: Swords
Anti: Guns

San-Silvacian wrote:Forgot to take off my Rhodie shorts when I went to sleep.

Crookfur wrote:Speak for yourself, Crookfur infantry enjoy the sheer uber high speed low drag operator nature of their tactical woad

Spreewerke wrote:One of our employees ate a raw kidney and a raw liver and the only powers he gained was the ability to summon a massive hospital bill.

Premislyd wrote:This is probably the best thing somebody has ever spammed.

Puzikas wrote:That joke was so dark it has to smile to be seen at night.

Kalumba
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalumba » Fri May 24, 2013 7:19 pm

San-Silvacian wrote:
Kalumba wrote:Not just the issue of sex appeal; big, shiny white legs prove to be far too visible to those nasty ZIPRA and ZANLA types when fighting out in the bush. Add that to the fact that Africa isn't the nicest pace to walk around with bare legs, lots of nasty insects and sharp thorns about.

If anything those porcelain gods blinded their enemy with the use of the tactical shorts.

Tactical they may be, but another down side is the delicate testicle balancing act that is wearing them. I have a pair of SADF shorts of the same style and a slight lean either way and a ball ends up trapped agaisnt a leg, forcing readjustment which is not so tactical.

Kalumban Bren-alike:
Unilateral Declaration of Indifference viewtopic.php?f=23&t=111178 - Honestly Kalumba has no interest in you or your problems.
Looking for a PMT RP, no godmoding, etc. Come and help Zimbabwe-Rhodesia defeat the Soviets in Africa viewtopic.php?f=5&t=116682
San-Silvacian wrote:

A Luta Continua

Fordorsia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Fordorsia » Fri May 24, 2013 7:22 pm

Kalumba wrote:
San-Silvacian wrote:

Tactical they may be, but another down side is the delicate testicle balancing act that is wearing them. I have a pair of SADF shorts of the same style and a slight lean either way and a ball ends up trapped agaisnt a leg, forcing readjustment which is not so tactical.

Kalumban Bren-alike:

Rhodesian balls are so big that they're actually kept in their rucksacks.

Crookfur wrote:Speak for yourself, Crookfur infantry enjoy the sheer uber high speed low drag operator nature of their tactical woad

Spreewerke wrote:One of our employees ate a raw kidney and a raw liver and the only powers he gained was the ability to summon a massive hospital bill.

Nirvash Type TheEND
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nirvash Type TheEND » Fri May 24, 2013 7:24 pm

Fordorsia wrote:Because everyone loves a good Fordy Story.

After an operation to take out a terrorist organization by Fordorsian Special Forces went wrong, another team was sent after them to find out what happened.
The team found the previous team in an undisclosed location, lying dead amongst dozens of dead enemies. Every member of the team was killed, but the way the bodies were laid out suggests that each man had resorted to using their knives after they had ran out of ammunition and barricaded themselves in a room.

"If you have found this knife, you most likely found it in someone’s chest, in which case, I am dead".

(Image)

Dat punchline.
Unreachable.

Fordorsia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Fordorsia » Fri May 24, 2013 7:26 pm

Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:
Fordorsia wrote:Because everyone loves a good Fordy Story.

(Image)

Dat punchline.

Fordorsian joke best joke.

Nua Corda
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nua Corda » Fri May 24, 2013 9:42 pm

Honestly, I find the admiration of the Rhodesians itt... Disturbing. They were racist fuckhats who fought for a horribly oppressive regime, against every principle of freedom and equality. Granted, Mugabe was also a cocknose, but at least he didn't fight for apartheid.
Call me Corda.
Sarcasm Warning! This post may not be entirely serious
Bullpups, Keymod and Magpul, oh my!
Bong Hits for Jesus!
Like Sci-Fi? Like Worldbuilding? Check out the Uprising Project!
Renegade for Life|Gun-toting Liberal. Because fuck stereotypes|Your friendly neighborhood gun nerd. Ask me anything!|Shameless Mass Effect Fan. I like Quarians a bit more than I should...|This nation is not a nation, and may or may not represent my views|I have been known to draw guns for folks, occasionally
Because people care, right?

Aqizithiuda
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Aqizithiuda » Fri May 24, 2013 9:47 pm

Nua Corda wrote:Honestly, I find the admiration of the Rhodesians itt... Disturbing. They were racist fuckhats who fought for a horribly oppressive regime, against every principle of freedom and equality. Granted, Mugabe was also a cocknose, but at least he didn't fight for apartheid.

Because racism and state sponsored brutality is fine when non-whites do it :roll: .
Nationstatelandsville wrote:I liked the prostitute - never quote me on that.

Puzikas wrote:This is beyond condom on toes. This is full on Bra-on-balls.

Puzikas wrote:Im not cheep-You can quote me on that.

Hellraiser-Army wrote:and clearly I am surrounded by idiots who never looked at a blueprint before...

Live fire is not an effective means of communication.

Kalumba
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalumba » Fri May 24, 2013 10:02 pm

Nua Corda wrote:Honestly, I find the admiration of the Rhodesians itt... Disturbing. They were racist fuckhats who fought for a horribly oppressive regime, against every principle of freedom and equality. Granted, Mugabe was also a cocknose, but at least he didn't fight for apartheid.

Not quite right there buddy, Rhodesia was very different from Apartheid South Africa, where even whites were were separated acording to race. In Rhodesia there were a small, but still existing, number of blacks able to vote and if I recall orrectly there were some whites unable to vote. This was because the right to vote was based on a franchise of education level and property ownership, rather than race.

Some Rhodesia blacks even became millionaires under Smith, and a large number voluteered to fight and die for Rhodesia in the Rhodesian African Rifles, the British South Africa Police and other units like the 'Black Boots'. A quick look on youtube and you will be able to find clips of the RAR marching through Salisbury being cheered and applauded by White Rhodesians, the song Black Boots is a celebration of the skills of black police officers.

It was also the 'racist fuckhats' who voted in 1979 for the Internal Settlement for majority rule, putting Bishop Abel Muzerowa in charge of Zimbabwe-Rhodesia who also fought hard against the communist insurgents. And you have to remember Ian Smith was always trying to negotiate with Joshua Nkomo who agreed to take over in 1973 I believe, but Mugabe refused any settlement and insisted on carrying on fighting. The Rhodesians were fighting for a Rhodesia/Zimbabwe free from the communist rule which was casually destroying Africa around them. Yes there was some paternalistic racism involved, but it was far from Apartheid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_x9jRYU1JU worth a watch if you want a more realistic take on the situation in Rhodesia than that provided by the western media who backed Comrade Bob, and when proved wrong about him quickly made Rhodesia into a demon so they wouldn't look so bad for supporting such a tyrant. Looking at what he has done, to the whites, and Ndebele people in particular I think it was more Mugabe who was fighting for Apartheid than the Rhodesians.
San-Silvacian wrote:

A Luta Continua

Idaho Conservatives
Minister

Founded: Jul 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Idaho Conservatives » Fri May 24, 2013 10:27 pm

Noob question: how could you lighten the trigger on a Mosin, preferably without putting any real money in to it? I have a 91/30 with a long, heavy, gunky trigger even by Mosin standards, and I'm pretty sure all the cosmoline is out.
Last edited by Idaho Conservatives on Fri May 24, 2013 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way" --General George S. Patton

If You're A Fellow Ham, TG me!!!
KF7LCE

Nua Corda
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nua Corda » Fri May 24, 2013 10:43 pm

Aqizithiuda wrote:

Because racism and state sponsored brutality is fine when non-whites do it :roll: .

I never said I admired Mugabe. Nor did I ever make him, or his troops, out to be anything to be admired.

Kalumba wrote:

Not quite right there buddy, Rhodesia was very different from Apartheid South Africa, where even whites were were separated acording to race. In Rhodesia there were a small, but still existing, number of blacks able to vote and if I recall orrectly there were some whites unable to vote. This was because the right to vote was based on a franchise of education level and property ownership, rather than race.

Some Rhodesia blacks even became millionaires under Smith, and a large number voluteered to fight and die for Rhodesia in the Rhodesian African Rifles, the British South Africa Police and other units like the 'Black Boots'. A quick look on youtube and you will be able to find clips of the RAR marching through Salisbury being cheered and applauded by White Rhodesians, the song Black Boots is a celebration of the skills of black police officers.

It was also the 'racist fuckhats' who voted in 1979 for the Internal Settlement for majority rule, putting Bishop Abel Muzerowa in charge of Zimbabwe-Rhodesia who also fought hard against the communist insurgents. And you have to remember Ian Smith was always trying to negotiate with Joshua Nkomo who agreed to take over in 1973 I believe, but Mugabe refused any settlement and insisted on carrying on fighting. The Rhodesians were fighting for a Rhodesia/Zimbabwe free from the communist rule which was casually destroying Africa around them. Yes there was some paternalistic racism involved, but it was far from Apartheid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_x9jRYU1JU worth a watch if you want a more realistic take on the situation in Rhodesia than that provided by the western media who backed Comrade Bob, and when proved wrong about him quickly made Rhodesia into a demon so they wouldn't look so bad for supporting such a tyrant. Looking at what he has done, to the whites, and Ndebele people in particular I think it was more Mugabe who was fighting for Apartheid than the Rhodesians.

Oppression is oppression, reguardless of it's basis. Even if everything you say is true, denial of franchise is equally evil be it rooted in wealth or race. And honestly, I don't buy it. A few token blacks in a nation run by a small white majority does not equality make.

"Selected comments" from the leader of Rhodesia? Hardly a more realistic and unbiased source.

Mugabe was evil. There's no denying that. And the West was wrong to support him. But that doesn't make the Rhodesians into paragons. Far from it. Neither side was good. Neither side should be admired.
Call me Corda.
Sarcasm Warning! This post may not be entirely serious
Bullpups, Keymod and Magpul, oh my!
Bong Hits for Jesus!
Like Sci-Fi? Like Worldbuilding? Check out the Uprising Project!
Renegade for Life|Gun-toting Liberal. Because fuck stereotypes|Your friendly neighborhood gun nerd. Ask me anything!|Shameless Mass Effect Fan. I like Quarians a bit more than I should...|This nation is not a nation, and may or may not represent my views|I have been known to draw guns for folks, occasionally
Because people care, right?

Premislyd
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Premislyd » Fri May 24, 2013 10:45 pm

Factbooks and National Information is such a weird way to spell NSG :roll:
Just a heads up, I suffer from [insert stereotypical internet illness here], and will use it as an excuse instead of taking responsibility for my actions.
~Transgendered, bisexual, transsexual, metrosexual, homosexual, Japanophile, heterosexual, transvestite asexual and proud~
Pimps Inc wrote:Swastikas are not allowed in nationstates unless your are RPing as Nazi Germany or sumthing

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Transnapastain » Fri May 24, 2013 10:46 pm

I'm sorry, did I just accidentally wander into General? Could have warn we were discussing guns here?

Also, thanks to Puz, Costa Mejis now has a new service round. The intent was a round designed for maximum performance in what I see as CM' primary engagement terrain.

The Archangel Conglomerate
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archangel Conglomerate » Fri May 24, 2013 10:47 pm

Progress on the AK-14
Better, or worse than the original?
(\/)(•,,,,•)(\/)
Please, call me Arch

Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:For want of lances, the heavy equipment never reached the field.

For want of heavy equipment the platoons FOs could direct no HMGs.

For want of HMGs, the Archians had to rely on shitty fucking microcalibers.

For want of real weapons, they lost the war.

Aqizithiuda
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Aqizithiuda » Fri May 24, 2013 10:48 pm

The Archangel Conglomerate wrote:Progress on the AK-14

Better.

Hellraiser-Army wrote:and clearly I am surrounded by idiots who never looked at a blueprint before...

Kalumba
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalumba » Fri May 24, 2013 11:12 pm

Nua Corda wrote:
Oppression is oppression, reguardless of it's basis. Even if everything you say is true, denial of franchise is equally evil be it rooted in wealth or race. And honestly, I don't buy it. A few token blacks in a nation run by a small white majority does not equality make.

"Selected comments" from the leader of Rhodesia? Hardly a more realistic and unbiased source.

Mugabe was evil. There's no denying that. And the West was wrong to support him. But that doesn't make the Rhodesians into paragons. Far from it. Neither side was good. Neither side should be admired.

I don't mean to make out Rhodesia was right, far from it, but to compare them with South Africa of the time is a long distance from the truth. And while it was in some an oppressive society you have to take into account the situation of nations around it. Blacks starved in 'free' Zambia, Mozambique, Congo/Zaire, etc whilst those in Rhodesia had the highest living standards in Africa, the highest wages, the longest life expectancy and were provided for by the government-blacks and whites all recieved a primary education in often non-segregated schools, unlike any in most 'liberated' countries, they also recieved healthcare, housing and as far as I know never suffered the starvation they face today. And by the final 6 months or so of it's existance Rhodesia was run by a black man and majority rule.

I believe that clip also includes comments from a aide to Nkomo, Ernst Mutunzi, who states if Smith had finished what he started Zimbabwe would be better for everyone or something to that effect. May be the wrong clip though. This one is better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S2NKlMW0vc

No the Rhodesians aren't paragons, but they were far better than Mugabe and his cronies, and were far from the worse people of their time- still segregation in the USA, an institutionally racist British police force. But I think the admiration for their security forces comes not from their political standpoint or what they fought for, but the 80-1 kill ratio some of their units achieved and the fact they did it with antiquated equiptment, with no support from the outside world.

And if you don't think everything I said was true, I can go and source it all if you wish.

Getting back to guns so this doesn't contiue so off topic, apologies for diverting the thread:
Kalumban Bren-alike: Image
FALtomat: Image

C&C welcome.
San-Silvacian wrote:

A Luta Continua

Premislyd
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Premislyd » Fri May 24, 2013 11:16 pm

Kalumba wrote:-Snip-

Your barrels are very anorexic
Just a heads up, I suffer from [insert stereotypical internet illness here], and will use it as an excuse instead of taking responsibility for my actions.
~Transgendered, bisexual, transsexual, metrosexual, homosexual, Japanophile, heterosexual, transvestite asexual and proud~
Pimps Inc wrote:Swastikas are not allowed in nationstates unless your are RPing as Nazi Germany or sumthing

Kalumba
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalumba » Fri May 24, 2013 11:23 pm

Premislyd wrote:
Kalumba wrote:-Snip-

Your barrels are very anorexic

I have to agree, especially on the LMG. How much thicker should I go, I was thinking about half as thick again.
San-Silvacian wrote:

A Luta Continua

Samozaryadnyastan
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Samozaryadnyastan » Sat May 25, 2013 1:48 am

Benomia wrote:
Fordorsia wrote:
The M14 is chambered in 7.62x51mm, which is superior to the .30-06.

i can haz velocity

Anyway, both of them are inferior to the 7.62x62HP.

Recall, of course, that .30-06 is a colossal cartridge by comparison to 7.62x51
Making 7.62x51 an excellent sort of compromise cartridge, as it offers barely reduced performance for a much smaller package.
Aqizithiuda wrote:Heresy?

One of my favourite pictures you ever posted.
San-Silvacian wrote:

Someone ask for Rodi?
Benomia wrote:

railshorts
Short rails?

Anyway, discuss:

The angle on the rear of the upper receiver looks a little sharp, the stock and lower receiver are a little slim, and the charging handle wants to be fatter.
Remember, it's something that has to stand up to the stresses of being yanked about by burly men, and repeatedly slammed into the dust cover on firing.

Better, but needs a much beefier stock.
Sapphire's WA Regional Delegate.
Call me Para.
In IC, I am to be referred to as The People's Republic of Samozniy Russia
Malgrave wrote:You are secretly Vladimir Putin using this forum to promote Russian weapons and tracking down and killing those who oppose you.
^ trufax
Samozniy foreign industry will one day return...
I unfortunately don't RP.
Puppets: The Federal Republic of the Samozniy Space Corps (PMT) and The Indomitable Orthodox Empire of Imperializt Russia (PT).
Take the Furry Test today!

Aqizithiuda
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Aqizithiuda » Sat May 25, 2013 1:58 am

Samozaryadnyastan wrote:
Benomia wrote:Image

i can haz velocity

Anyway, both of them are inferior to the 7.62x62HP.

Recall, of course, that .30-06 is a colossal cartridge by comparison to 7.62x51
Making 7.62x51 an excellent sort of compromise cartridge, as it offers barely reduced performance for a much smaller package.
Aqizithiuda wrote:Heresy?

One of my favourite pictures you ever posted.
San-Silvacian wrote:

Someone ask for Rodi?
Benomia wrote:

railshorts
Short rails?

Anyway, discuss:

The angle on the rear of the upper receiver looks a little sharp, the stock and lower receiver are a little slim, and the charging handle wants to be fatter.
Remember, it's something that has to stand up to the stresses of being yanked about by burly men, and repeatedly slammed into the dust cover on firing.

Better, but needs a much beefier stock.

The SASR had a love affair with UGLs in Vietnam: http://s255.photobucket.com/user/leighm ... d.jpg.html

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information